Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"The Weedhog's down!" Hiyoko announces to everyone, hoping Silver will get backup.

Kyubey looks at where Hiyoko's pointing. "Roger! Going after 'Weedhog'!" He salutes, going into four-wheeler mode, driving into several Heartless before arriving next to Silver. "Don't worry, Silv. Got your back!" He assures the hedgehog, reactivating his guns.

• Thumbs Up 5

Suddenly, the Skylanders saw a figure approach the castle's balcony, as they looked down to the Skylanders taking on the heartless. "It appears the lambs have come to the slaughter". This figure was familiar to several Skylanders, it was Xemnas after all, the person who had nearly killed Sonic during their last encounter and tried to destroy Roxas' heart. He clicked his fingers as several red bolts appeared over the heartless army, beginning to shoot into them.

• Thumbs Up 4

"That's a funny way to describe yourself!" Kyubey says to Xemnas, looking upwards. "You must be Anservice's buddy! Xemnasal Congestion!"

He points his gun towards Xemnas.

• Thumbs Up 3

Huffing after the battle, Sally looks up at Xemnas, groaning. "I think I know why we fought all those heartless now..." she says, exhausted. All too clever, they were easy pickings now! And there was no way to have predicted this...

Crossing her arms, Nicole wasn't impressed. "Well, hello," she says, staring sharply into Xemnas. "I'm gonna guess you're here to taunt us about Roxas?"

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"The Weedhog's down!" Hiyoko announces to everyone, hoping Silver will get backup.

Kyubey looks at where Hiyoko's pointing. "Roger! Going after 'Weedhog'!" He salutes, going into four-wheeler mode, driving into several Heartless before arriving next to Silver. "Don't worry, Silv. Got your back!" He assures the hedgehog, reactivating his guns.

"...T-thanks..." said Silver, slowly getting up. Unfortunately for him, both his ESP and Drive Form were drained, so he had to rely on his Keyblade to defend himself.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, the Skylanders saw a figure approach the castle's balcony, as they looked down to the Skylanders taking on the heartless. "It appears the lambs have come to the slaughter". This figure was familiar to several Skylanders, it was Xemnas after all, the person who had nearly killed Sonic during their last encounter and tried to destroy Roxas' heart. He clicked his fingers as several red bolts appeared over the heartless army, beginning to shoot into them.

Both Silver and Chi were surprised by this move. Either this figure also wanted the battle to just end, or there was an ulterior motive to him seemingly attacking the Heartless. "You look an awful lot like that 'Seeker of Darkness'..." Chi remarked. "I suppose that means you're also holding Roxas captive, then?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh no..." Ray froze. It was Xemnas... and he was now packing heat! Mia grabbed Ray and bolted for the hills as several bolts of lighting headed towards them!

"The heck is that guy doing!?" Flame gasped as lighting went in all directions, one of the bolts narrowly missing him!

"Ahhhh guys, can I get some help?" Flame asked. He then realised he was air born and nobody could hear him from how high up in the air he was.

"Never mind..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"That's a funny way to describe yourself!" Kyubey says to Xemnas, looking upwards. "You must be Anservice's buddy! Xemnasal Congestion!"

He points his gun towards Xemnas.

"Just stop. This has now offically grown into pathetic levels" Xemnas said, as he glared into Kyubey's eyes, as one of the shots shot directly into the gun and overloaded it. 

"Kyubey, of the rodent's gang according to my research, tell me, did your hero tell you about how he almost died by my hand?" Xemnas said in a cold manner.

5 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Both Silver and Chi were surprised by this move. Either this figure also wanted the battle to just end, or there was an ulterior motive to him seemingly attacking the Heartless. "You look an awful lot like that 'Seeker of Darkness'..." Chi remarked. "I suppose that means you're also holding Roxas captive, then?"

"Indeed, Roxas has been quite an interesting case, it seems something has occurred that has allowed him to resist for awhile, but besides, it is all only a matter of time after all". Xemnas said.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Almost. Key word being almost..." Kyubey says, his determination not wavering, even when he's taken down due to the gun overload. "Still, though... gives me all the reason to kick. your. ass."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Finally decided to show yourself huh!?" Ragna shouted at Xemnas, "time to fight us like a man!" He then pointed his keyblade at Xemnas.

Jack stopped his D-Wheel in front of Xemnas. "I guess you're here to tell us your story and present us a challenge."

2B then scanned her target. "Target deemed hostile. Recommending next course of action to attack accordingly."

• Thumbs Up 4

"So you're the big bad cheese that Ray was so angsty about. Gee whiz no surprises why with that scowl." Flame manages fly back down where the others are, getting a good look at Xemnas in the process.

"Ray, you can let go of my hand..." Mia notices Ray clinging on to her like before. He doesn't want anybody hurt... that man is capable of so much... far too much.

"I can't, I-I don't want you hurt Mia." Ray gently tells her. He's not letting go... 

• Thumbs Up 3

"W-what... do you... want?" Silver asked Xemnas. Even in his current condition, the hedgehog wasn't willing to go down without a fight.

Chi was preparing for a fight. If this guy was as powerful as he looked, then Chi had to be ready for anything. Even if it might result in him using his Anti-Form...

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica looked up at Xemnas in confusion as her Limit form wore off. She didn't quite know what was going on, but she felt uneasy looking at this strange man.

"You again," Lumina pouted, folding her arms defiantly. "Tell us, where's Roxas?" she demanded.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"W-what... do you... want?" Silver asked Xemnas. Even in his current condition, the hedgehog wasn't wiling to go down without a fight.

"H-Hey... don't stress yourself, alright? You can't take him on in this state." Kyubey turns to Silver, concerned.

Hiyoko looks at Kyubey's overloaded ear flap. "I could say the same to you!"

"It's just an itty bitty gun injury. No biggie, I can take 'em!" Kyubey insists.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"W-what... do you... want?" Silver asked Xemnas. Even in his current condition, the hedgehog wasn't wiling to go down without a fight.

"Silver! Oh dear you're badly hurt! Hang on!" Ray quickly picked up on Silver's voice and could tell he was badly hurt. Mia finally had her hand back.

"I'm sorry had I known you were hurt I would have healed you sooner." Looking at the white hedgehog, he had been through the ringer.

The flying squirrel gently placed his keyblade next to Silver before yelling. "Cure!"

"I hope it'll at least make you feel a bit better." Ray said sheepishly.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I already have what I want, I have a keyblade welder ready to be turned into a puppet, I have all of the hearts needed in order to fulfil my master plan. I must thank you Skylanders, none of it would be possible without you". Xemnas said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean by that?" Edgeworth asked in response.

"Its very simple, my friends. Thanks to your great effort in acquiring so many hearts from our heartless friends, we now have the power to create...." Xemnas began to say, as he shot a bolt of darkness into the air.

latest?cb=20100826120731

Suddenly the clouds above the Skylanders began clearing, revealing a massive heart shaped moon.

• Thumbs Up 5

"He made... a moon?" Kyubey's head tilts in confusion. "That's... bad, right?"

Shuichi nods. "It's safe to assume... yes, it's bad."

Hiyoko looks at her hands, then back to the moon. "So what do we do?!" She asks. "Blow up the moon?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"...a biiiiig, giant heart," Star said, looking up at said object. "...oh wow, I'm sooooooo scared!"

Robinson and Voidica looked up at the moon with more legitimate concern. After all, there had to be some reason he would bother making this.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

"Silver! Oh dear you're badly hurt! Hang on!" Ray quickly picked up on Silver's voice and could tell he was badly hurt. Mia finally had her hand back.

"I'm sorry had I known you were hurt I would have healed you sooner." Looking at the white hedgehog, he had been through the ringer.

The flying squirrel gently placed his keyblade next to Silver before yelling. "Cure!"

"I hope it'll at least make you feel a bit better." Ray said sheepishly.

"Thanks, Ray..." Silver replied. He could feel his ESP returning, and it wasn't long before he was back to a fighting condition. "Now, to deal with this guy..."

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I already have what I want, I have a keyblade welder ready to be turned into a puppet, I have all of the hearts needed in order to fulfil my master plan. I must thank you Skylanders, none of it would be possible without you". Xemnas said with a chuckle.

"Its very simple, my friends. Thanks to your great effort in acquiring so many hearts from our heartless friends, we now have the power to create...." Xemnas began to say, as he shot a bolt of darkness into the air.

latest?cb=20100826120731

Suddenly the clouds above the Skylanders began clearing, revealing a massive heart shaped moon.

"All this... for a giant heart?!" Chi asked, confused. "You'd better start talking sense, or this little bot's gonna show a whole new side of him!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Delta looked up at the heart shaped moon beaming down, its presence signifying something horrifying was about to happen.

"We're screwed." Ray meekly muttered, his eyes filled with fear and pain.

"Umm... am I the only one that isn't really all that intimidated by that... what is he going to make us feel the power of evil love or something?" Flame looked on absolutely bewildered by everyone's distraught expressions.

Mia couldn't really say anything... usually the moon looking weird was not a good thing.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20100826120731

"Wh-what... the..." Katii stammered "What kind of magic made that?!"

"Urrrgghhh?" Robrainiac, still in an anti form, mindlessly scratched his brain dome.

"If I know my fantasy..." Oswald gulped, "Weird moons are always a bad sign..."

"I guess that's not too far from the truth." Inkwelle said, also very nervous by these unforseen turn of events.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"He made... a moon?" Kyubey's head tilts in confusion. "That's... bad, right?"

Shuichi nods. "It's safe to assume... yes, it's bad."

Hiyoko looks at her hands, then back to the moon. "So what do we do?!" She asks. "Blow up the moon?!"

"That's no moon!" Sion shouted as she looked up.

"Now what are you planning?" Jack asked Xemnas, "more of your trickery I presume."

The rest of the Skylanders stand confused on what is going to happen next.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"No, I'm preeeetty sure that's a moon. A moon molded by the universe's largest cookie cutter!" Kyubey says, slowly taking a step back. "The question is... what is this moon gonna do?"

Shuichi walks further back before taking shelter behind Jack, afraid of what's to come.

• Thumbs Up 4

34 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Indeed, Roxas has been quite an interesting case, it seems something has occurred that has allowed him to resist for awhile, but besides, it is all only a matter of time after all". Xemnas said.

"A matter of time until we free him and then deal you in for what's due!", Shantae warned.

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100826120731

"N-no! It can't be! Not again!", Kairi said fearfully gazing up at the familiar sight.

4 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"It's Kingdom Hearts! ANd awfully powerful variant of it by the looks of things!", Sora said.

"What!? You mean that there are multiples of these things!?", Phoenix said uberly shocked.

"You'd be surprised. Either way, to form takes an immense amount of hearts....unfortunately, we just freed up an army's worth Mr. Wright", Sora said gulping.

• Thumbs Up 5

"As foolishly inept as ever I see" Xemnas said with a mocking grin. "Sora might be familiar with a door to darkness, that when the power of Kingdom Hearts is channeled through it, it unlocks the pathway to the realm of darkness..."

"The birthplace of the heartless, where all of the darkness of hearts reside, even the strongest warriors of the light fall pray to its power. With this glorious power you've given us, we shall unlock the door and combine it with L.O.G's technology..."

"Allowing an infinite supply of heartless to infect every known corner of the universe. Those that are destroyed by so called heroes shall feed power into myself and my counterpart, and the rest shall slay the multiverse". 

"My friends...this. Is the ending of the multiverse as we know it" Xemnas said with a cold calculated grin, as he bowed to the Skylanders in a mocking fashion.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Hey, uh, not for nothing, but there's one part you missed in your big speech there," Lumina said.

"W-What's that?" Voidica asked, still intimidated by Xemnas.

"The part where WE kick your arse and thwart your plans just like last time!"

Voidica took on a pose that tried to convey confidence. "Y-Yeah! You're not gonna get away with this!"

"M-Might be hedging your bets a bit too early, guys..." Robinson chirped. Even if they beat Xemnas, how could they stop this giant heart?

• Thumbs Up 3