Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

As the Skylanders began approaching Riku, the ship began to rumble heavily, as a massive bang was heard. 

"W-What's going on...?" Control Freak asked. Despite the Skylanders' misgivings about the situation, he seemed genuinely confused about what was going on. Suddenly, a massive black hole opened in the ship, as several heartless began moving out of it. 

latest?cb=20111002215513

"Skylanders, how lovely it is to see you all again. I shall now make my intentions clear..." Ansem said, as he shot a blast of darkness into the screen, heavily cracking it. "I am no longer under employment by this "L.O.G". That moronic chatterbox has provided everything myself and Xemnas needs to unleash darkness amongst all of the multiverse! You, are not the victors of this day..." 

Suddenly, Ansem shot a blast of darkness under Riku, creating a corridor of darkness, and making him fall into it. 

"We are". He said with a smirk, as he extended his arms out in a mocking posture as if to give the Skylanders a free shot. 

"H-Hey! What do you think you're doing!? I'm calling L.O.G at once you contract breaking-" Control Freak said angrily.  

• Thumbs Up 4

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" Burnie said angrily. "You again?!"

"Ooooooof course something happens." Skeet said facepalming. "So, you're ending your partnership with couch slacker and pong face?"

"Hey! We earned that Riku fair and square!" Mo called out.

• Thumbs Up 5

Robinson just flew in the air, staring off blankly into space. "Huh. Well I'll be damned. It really wasn't a trap."

"Yeah, and then this guy's gone and ruined things!" Star pouted at Ansem's appearance. "Good show for the audience at home, huh?"

"Well, Star, this is where you do what I do; ad-lib like mad!" Lumina said. She didn't bother firing back, though; knowing this sort of villain, it'd probably just end badly for her.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Wait... so... Control Freak DIDN'T plan this?" Kyubey asks in shock, taking a step back. He gets his guns out, bracing himself.

Hiyoko's fists clench. "You gotta be kidding me, Anse-"

"Ansemitie Sam." Kyubey interuppts.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Huh?! It's a trap but not one that L.O.G. set up?!" Mia gasped.

"Nope it's our old cliche double crossing!" Flame shook his head with a smirk on his face. This was now finally making up for having to wear that stupid disguise!

"W-what do I do mystery voice?! Ansem is going to kill us!" Ray cried out.

Stay calm, now take a deep breath and focus... pretend your keyblade is your monster form. You're going to use that to help your buddies and shield them from the darkness O.K.?

Ray just nodded, understanding what he had to do.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Noticing Katii's doubt, Undyne decided to give a means of encouragement. "Look, even if it's a trick, it's not like just standing here looking the gift horse in the mouth is gonna do us any good!", she said.

"True. Sometimes even I have had to go in knowing stuff is a trap for things to go their natural course", Phoenix said.

"Can we please just hope that we've done enough for them already!?", Shantae said frustrated.

"I'm new to this Shantae....but sadly even I have my doubts", Sora said apprehensively as they moved in closer.

"I suppose you're right." Katii scratched her ear, still unsure, "Besides... I dunno what else to do in this situation... Just cross my fingers and hope for the best."

Katii still had her doubts, but at the moment Katii could only take a deep breath, tried to prepare herself for the unexpected, and hope for the best.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders began approaching Riku, the ship began to rumble heavily, as a massive bang was heard. 

"W-What's going on...?" Control Freak asked. Despite the Skylanders' misgivings about the situation, he seemed genuinely confused about what was going on. Suddenly, a massive black hole opened in the ship, as several heartless began moving out of it. 

latest?cb=20111002215513

"Skylanders, how lovely it is to see you all again. I shall now make my intentions clear..." Ansem said, as he shot a blast of darkness into the screen, heavily cracking it. "I am no longer under employment by this "L.O.G". That moronic chatterbox has provided everything myself and Xemnas needs to unleash darkness amongst all of the multiverse! You, are not the victors of this day..." 

Suddenly, Ansem shot a blast of darkness under Riku, creating a corridor of darkness, and making him fall into it. 

"We are". He said with a smirk, as he extended his arms out in a mocking posture as if to give the Skylanders a free shot. 

"H-Hey! What do you think you're doing!? I'm calling L.O.G at once you contract breaking-" Control Freak said angrily.  

Well... It was almost what Katii expected. Except it was not quite the turnout she had in mind... But whatever the case, Katii was not happy with this turn of events.  Irritated, the Catling was now preparing to conjure shurikens to throw if a battle ensued 

"You... Son of a...!" Katii growled through gritted teeth as the magic in her palms began to form into a star shape.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"You... Son of a...!" Katii growled through gritted teeth as the magic in her palms began to form into a star shape.

Ansem simply gave a slight chuckle. "I assume this is what happened with my other half when he tried to take your Roxas. Well, if it makes you feel any better, just consider it an off-script addition to the movie". Ansem said with a chuckle. 

"And you know what's best? L.O.G won't dare interfere, he knows how much of a ratings trap an unplanned extension would be. Tell me Skylanders, do you know how to keep a secret on show business?" 

"Don't let the host know about it to begin with". 

• Thumbs Up 4

BACK IN THE BOX DIMENSION...

General Teddie paces across the floor, panicking. "Great. Just great. We've been hijacked. Bamboozled by our own partner! What will the boss say, huh? We HAVE to maintain creative control!"

"...Or you know, you could just work around it?" Master Chen asks. "I mean, seeing you call all the shots when that monitor is around is just plain BOOOORING! I'm already intrigued by this turn of events!"

General Teddie looks back at the broadcast, growling. "But is he right, though? We can't take a risk like that, what'll happen?"

"The show business NEEDS risks. I should know. I literally LURED the ninja to my Tournament despite them saving Ninjago so many times!" Chen rubs his hands.

General Teddie rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. And how well did THAT turn out, eh?"

"Ech. Why can't you be more like my good friend Clouse? All he needed to say is 'Yes Master'!" Master Chen folds his arms, unsure to respond. "All I can say is that I'm completely behind this direction!"

General Teddie grumbles. "Well. I DON'T."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

BACK IN THE BOX DIMENSION...

General Teddie paces across the floor, panicking. "Great. Just great. We've been hijacked. Bamboozled by our own partner! What will the boss say, huh? We HAVE to maintain creative control!"

"...Or you know, you could just work around it?" Master Chen asks. "I mean, seeing you call all the shots when that monitor is around is just plain BOOOORING! I'm already intrigued by this turn of events!"

General Teddie looks back at the broadcast, growling. "But is he right, though? We can't take a risk like that, what'll happen?"

"The show business NEEDS risks. I should know. I literally LURED the ninja to my Tournament despite them saving Ninjago so many times!" Chen rubs his hands.

General Teddie rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. And how well did THAT turn out, eh?"

"Ech. Why can't you be more like my good friend Clouse? All he needed to say is 'Yes Master'!" Master Chen folds his arms, unsure to respond. "All I can say is that I'm completely behind this direction!"

General Teddie grumbles. "Well. I DON'T."

"Come on Teddie Ol' Pal, what's the worst that could happen? So the Skylosers end up losing and the villains win, we could always make a villain centered show, you know how many people love seeing the villains doing their thing!" Control Freak chimed in, having calmed down from the earlier interruption.

"We need to have our votes in order, the boss will be coming soon to tell us his opinion!" Control Freak added.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

"Yeah, but, here's the skinny Anny, what do you think is going to happen if your little crack scheme fails, which it will, L.O.G. might not be too happy if the ratings take a dive cause of your plot twist." Mia folded her arms looking a bit unimpressed.

Flame and Ray just braced themselves for Ansem's inevitable attack, Flame out of eagerness to prove himself and Ray out of fear and despair.

"You reckon you can handle this guy Ray?" Flame asks.

"I'll do my best but no promises I'll be the hero you wanna see today..." Ray calmly tells his red friend.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Come on Teddie Ol' Pal, what's the worst that could happen? So the Skylosers end up losing and the villains win, we could always make a villain centered show, you know how many people love seeing the villains doing their thing!" Control Freak chimed in, having calmed down from the earlier interruption.

"We need to have our votes in order, the boss will be coming soon to tell us his opinion!" Control Freak added.

"We got a whole SCRIPT! A list on what to do and what challenges are next! I knew using this world as the next challenge upon Sonic's proposal was a terrible idea!" General Teddie complains, whipping out a long piece of paper.

Master Chen could only click his tongue. "Like I said, sounding an awful lot like..."

"I know, I KNOW!" General Teddie throws the list back down on the ground, hitting it with his cane. "...Fine. We'll see what the boss says. If he rolls with it... so will I."

"Thaaaaat's better." Master Chen says, lounging back on his chair.

• Thumbs Up 5

L.O.G. spiraled into the Box Dimension. "Alright so Ansem, Seeker of DORKNESS is trying to seize control of our situation. He seems like a very boring antagonist." LOG closed his eyes for a second and thought about things. "This bring in an interesting situation. An improv in an improv! Suspense galore! I shall allow it!"

"Besides if he loses to the Skylanders its more than punishment enough. Humiliating defeat is so much fun to watch, especially on prudes like him." LOG chuckled towards his subordinates. "Let the Skylanders know they're to continue the show."

• Thumbs Up 5

17 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:
24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Well... It was almost what Katii expected. Except it was not quite the turnout she had in mind... But whatever the case, Katii was not happy with this turn of events.  Irritated, the Catling was now preparing to conjure shurikens to throw if a battle ensued 

"You... Son of a...!" Katii growled through gritted teeth as the magic in her palms began to form into a star shape

"With how dorky you were sounding, I'm not surprised you were working for LOG......only to betray him! Ansem! Where've you sent Riku!?", SOra demanded to know.

23 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Ansem simply gave a slight chuckle. "I assume this is what happened with my other half when he tried to take your Roxas. Well, if it makes you feel any better, just consider it an off-script addition to the movie". Ansem said with a chuckle. 

"And you know what's best? L.O.G won't dare interfere, he knows how much of a ratings trap an unplanned extension would be. Tell me Skylanders, do you know how to keep a secret on show business?" 

"Don't let the host know about it to begin with". 

"NGAAAH! Who's idea even was it to take this trip based on frickin' nostalgia!", Undyne said frustrated with the turn of events. If they hadn't gone on this particular venture, surely none of this would've happened.

"So great! We're dealing with a hosting captor too inept to foresee getting betrayed like this!", Shantae said facepalming.

"Think it goes without saying. You won't get away with this!", Undyne declared, pointing her keyblade at Ansem.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

L.O.G. spiraled into the Box Dimension. "Alright so Ansem, Seeker of DORKNESS is trying to seize control of our situation. He seems like a very boring antagonist." LOG closed his eyes for a second and thought about things. "This bring in an interesting situation. An improv in an improv! Suspense galore! I shall allow it!"

"Besides if he loses to the Skylanders its more than punishment enough. Humiliating defeat is so much fun to watch, especially on prudes like him." LOG chuckled towards his subordinates. "Let the Skylanders know they're to continue the show."

General Teddie grumbles. "...Fine. I'll alert them."

"Still, sir. If we keep taking risks like this, what happens if we make a crucial mistake? You say you wanna make a show everyone would like... What if we screw up and fail? That's what I'm afraid of. If we jump the shark and can't control it."

Master Chen squints his eyes at General Teddie. "What's with you being sentimental all of a sudden? This ain't you."

"This show's success is the only reason for my existence. I CAN'T let this go under." General Teddie says before flipping a switch on the control panel.

BACK WITH THE SKYLANDERS...

Another screen appears in front of them, showing General Teddie.

"Alrighty, Skylanders! Still alive? Good! The viewers would love to see a full cast go against some like HIM! Game's still on, by the way! Consider him a surprise final boss!" General Teddie announces in a forced, cheerful tone.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

"Welp!" Robinson chirped. "Our final boss is some dude in white whose name no-one can pronounce."

Star turned to Robinson folded her arms. "Hey, it's clearly Antsy!"

"No, it's Assnem!" Lumina shouted, wanting to correct Star. Voidica wanted to say it was really Antsanddecanddem, but only got a fifth of the way through before tripping up on her own words.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

BACK WITH THE SKYLANDERS...

Another screen appears in front of them, showing General Teddie.

"Alrighty, Skylanders! Still alive? Good! The viewers would love to see a full cast go against some like HIM! Game's still on, by the way! Consider him a surprise final boss!" General Teddie announces in a forced, cheerful tone.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Is there a saying for just how much we have wing this one for the audience!? I've come to court for witch trials more prepared than this!", Phoenix said, beside himself.

"Well, well, a last minute addition to the party then!", Sonic said, trying to make light of the situation.

"You can't be serious can you!? Why don't the show runners of this show ever, y'know, run it holding EVERYONE to the rules!?", Shantae asked, feeling close to blowing a gasket. "It feels like they just focus on US when it comes to that! And here we are fixing it for them!"

"All for ratings, nonetheless. I think I'm gonna be sick by the time of the third challenge, jumping through hoops for these bozos", Undyne grumbled.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Pick-y, pick-y, pick-y!" Master Chen says to the Skylanders, pushing General Teddie off screen. "Storytelling 101, guys! The big villain ALWAYS has the upper hand in a fight! This also means a bit of leeway when it comes to the rules, heheh!"

"I mean, this is where you show off just how cool and heroic you are by taking down the guy with all the cards!"

Kyubey facepalms himself. "People like fair fights too.... just sayin'."

"You're the cameraman! You have no right to talk back, mister! Now... toodles!" Chen laughs as the screen shuts down.

Alter-Ego taps his foot. "...What a bunch of assholes." He groans.

• Thumbs Up 5

Their DEUS Devices started to ring. LOG then appeared on them.

"You know you really could had used my LOG App to really clear things up =3=" LOG's words came up as text through the DEUS, even with emoticons. "Anyways I'm allowing this Ansem fellow or whoever be your last hurdle. Its a last minute change so please understand. Give us some wonderful improv to work with! And please my App more if you got more questions! Anyways have fuuuunnnnn!" LOG then turned off their DEUS' off, leaving the Skylanders with their enemy.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Never has a series production been so troubled," Nicole commented, shaking her head.

Sally stands in place while staring at Xemnas and Ansem, frightened. She wasn't prepared for this... "...S-Sonic..."

"Really?" Nicole teases. "You're just gonna rely on Sonic to fight?"

"What? Who, me? No! Pfft, Sonic couldn't take him on if he tried!" Sally replied, getting a bit overly competitive. "No no, I'll show him I kick butt more than he does!" Summoning her keyblade, she prepares to take on Xemnas and Ansem! All the while, Nicole just giggles to herself.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, you heard the man, I'm running the show now". Ansem said with a chuckle. "All things shall fall to darkness in the end, including all of you..." Ansem said, as he shot a control panel on the spaceship, making it impossible to navigate. 

"Ta Ta Skylanders, I have someone's heart to destroy" Ansem said with a backhanded wave, leaving through another portal of darkness.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Never has a series production been so troubled," Nicole commented, shaking her head.

Sally stands in place while staring at Xemnas and Ansem, frightened. She wasn't prepared for this... "...S-Sonic..."

"Really?" Nicole teases. "You're just gonna rely on Sonic to fight?"

"What? Who, me? No! Pfft, Sonic couldn't take him on if he tried!" Sally replied, getting a bit overly competitive. "No no, I'll show him I kick butt more than he does!" Summoning her keyblade, she prepares to take on Xemnas and Ansem! All the while, Nicole just giggles to herself.

"Uhh, Sal. You do realize that there's only one of them, right?", Sonic said pointing to the sole lone Ansem. "It's okay if you're nervous Sal. I've got your backs...and your cover too!", he said smirking.

"Whatever. Just point me to the nearest terminal to Beat-down Town so I can take Ansem here for a ride there!", Undyne said, cracking her knuckles.

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Well, you heard the man, I'm running the show now". Ansem said with a chuckle. "All things shall fall to darkness in the end, including all of you..." Ansem said, as he shot a control panel on the spaceship, making it impossible to navigate. 

"Ta Ta Skylanders, I have someone's heart to destroy" Ansem said with a backhanded wave, leaving through another portal of darkness.

"That won't stop us!", Sora said seeing what Ansem had done. "You don't have the power to destroy Riku's heart! His can withstand! I know it! I-"

"Sora...", Kairi said placing a hand on his shoulder, prompting him to calm down. "Shouting now won't do us much good."

"But a portal straight back to the Gummi Ship would. AHEM! LOG?", Phoenix said. @Princess Jellicent

• Thumbs Up 4

"...I wouldn't trust him with my heart surgery!" Kyubey says.

Alter-Ego tilts his head. "...But you don't have a beating heart."

"Well, that makes me a lucky, lucky guy." Kyubey nods.

Shuichi, however was focused on the true matter at hand. "G-Guys?! Maybe we should focus on the damaged ship?! How are we going to get out and catch him!"

"Shit, that's right!" Kyubey runs to the panel. "Ack! Completely busted!" He slams on the control buttons, ANY control buttons for a response. "Jumba, buddy! You're a smart dude, right? There's escape pods here, right? You're not just gonna leave us for dead here... RIGHT?!"

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Uhh, Sal. You do realize that there's only one of them, right?", Sonic said pointing to the sole lone Ansem. "It's okay if you're nervous Sal. I've got your backs...and your cover too!", he said smirking.

"Whatever. Just point me to the nearest terminal to Beat-down Town so I can take Ansem here for a ride there!", Undyne said, cracking her knuckles.

Sally smiles back, a bit embarrassed. "I might have just freaked for a sec, and thought he was still there or something... It's all cool. I'm still gonna be better than you, though!"

Summoning her keyblade and standing her ground, Sally faces off Ansem with determination.

"Scanning for weaknesses..." Nicole says, looking at Ansem from top to bottom as she summons her keyblade too. "We'll show him what for."

• Thumbs Up 3

On 25/09/2017 at 5:52 AM, Failinhearts said:

"...I wouldn't trust him with my heart surgery!" Kyubey says.

Alter-Ego tilts his head. "...But you don't have a beating heart."

"Well, that makes me a lucky, lucky guy." Kyubey nods.

Shuichi, however was focused on the true matter at hand. "G-Guys?! Maybe we should focus on the damaged ship?! How are we going to get out and catch him!"

"Shit, that's right!" Kyubey runs to the panel. "Ack! Completely busted!" He slams on the control buttons, ANY control buttons for a response. "Jumba, buddy! You're a smart dude, right? There's escape pods here, right? You're not just gonna leave us for dead here... RIGHT?!"

"Weeeeelll there's probably one escape pod, so maybe if we squeeze together". Jumba said, pinching his fingers together to visualise his point. With that, the Skylanders began running towards the escape pod location while the ship began to rapidly lose power and fall further and further towards Earth.

"Alert: Ship power at 5%. Ship power at 5%. Ship power at 5...."  The intercom and flashing red lights began to die down.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Scooch a little more, Hiyoko!" Kyubey says as he stuffs himself in the Escape Pod.

Hiyoko, already in the pod frowns. "I'm SCOOCHING as much as I can, you idiot!"

"...Is it a wrong time to say I-I'm claustrophobic?" Shuichi nervously admits, making his way to the pod.

Alter-Ego, running by him tries to reason with him. "Well, it's either that or instant death. Pick one."

"In the escape pod it is." Shuichi answers.

• Thumbs Up 2