Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I don't know, he looks much more like a gerbil to me..." Sonia said, looking at the creature. 

"*pffffft* Are you telling me furry here is lying about his species?" Trunks asked, holding back a chuckle. 

"Look, I'm sure we can all calm down and talk about this without having to send you to the pound Dr. Hamsterwheel..." Edgeworth said, causing Hamsterveil's temper to begin to rise at an alarming rate. "...what...did...they...just....CALL ME?!" 

"AHAHAHAHAHA" Stitch laughed at "Gerbilwheel" and blew more raspberries at him.

"Hamsterwheel. That is your name right?", Phoenix asked, mistaking the pronunciation.

"I mean, you are a hamster or gerbil right? I don't suppose they have wheels your size for exercise do they?", Sora added on.

"I can definitely tell you're not agile or graceful enough to be a hedgehog", Sonic quipped.

"Well, if he's lacking a wheel for exercise, how do we know he's just not a chubby rat?", Undyne japed.

• Thumbs Up 3

"GAAAAAAH, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT THAT'S IT!" Hamsterveil shouted as he jumped up and down in place angrily, as he suddenly grabbed two blasters and began shooting them rapidly at the Skylanders.

"IT'S VEIL VEIL VEIL VEIL VEIL V-E-I-L" He roared as the Skylanders were forced to duck for cover. 

"Nice work, now you've made my job exterminating trash, and calming him down, thanks". Gantu said, shaking his head, before looking up at Stitch. "As for you Trog, just stay put with the rest of your abominations".

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Promotion 1

"Guys... maybe we shouldn't have upset the evil scientist." Ray gulped.

He could feel the rage from the little furball growing...as he continued to fire upon Delta and the others.

"Nah, round little nerd shouldn't have had Mo and Stitch and possibly Riku kidnapped if he didn't want folks making fun at them." Flame rebutted.

Mia just nodded her head in agreement. Dr. Hamsterville shouldn't have messed with the skylanders. Shooting at them wasn't helping his cause either.

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole adds to the conversation, smiling, "My analysis does show several results for his species. Hamster, gerbil, mouse, among others."

Amongst all the teasing, Sally was growing worried. "Guuuys..." she tells them quietly, a little scared. "He's still got a big brute... And claws... And our friends..."

• Thumbs Up 5

2B blocked Hamsterveil's shots with her Keyblade. "That settles it..." She then transforms into her form. "Valor form activate!" 2B gained a red color scheme over her old black one as well as second Keyblade. "Orders received. Defeat the insane rodent and the muscle fish."

"This is why we get into misunderstandings..." Ragna sighed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kyubey, hiding behind a wall just turns to the others. "...Is this it? THIS is our boss fight? A gun-toting gerbil?"

"...I don't know if we should be grateful or embarrased, because this'll be a cinch once we get past these lasers!"

Shuichi, grasping onto a wall simply takes a small peek at the chaos unfolding. "IF we get past them..."

"...If only we brought Kaede. She'd have what we need to get past them."

Alter-Ego nods in agreement. "Y-Yeah... Kaede..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Greaaaat, now we made the white longed eared and longed tailed 'hamster' mad now." Skeet said deflecting the shots with his keyblade.

"Not our fault the runt is a liar." Burnie said doing the same.

"A ride and a show?! Could this vacation get any better?" Mo said still oblivious about his situation. "This will make one good letter back home huh Stitch?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Kyubey, hiding behind a wall just turns to the others. "...Is this it? THIS is our boss fight? A gun-toting gerbil?"

"...I don't know if we should be grateful or embarrased, because this'll be a cinch once we get past these lasers!"

Shuichi, grasping onto a wall simply takes a small peek at the chaos unfolding. "IF we get past them..."

"...If only we brought Kaede. She'd have what we need to get past them."

Alter-Ego nods in agreement. "Y-Yeah... Kaede..."

Their thoughts were cut short as their cover quickly lifted up, and thrown across the room, while a massive blaster got pointed towards the Skylanders. "Just stand still and I assure you this won't be as painful as it has to be". Gantu said, as the blaster shot a blast out towards the Skylanders. 

"You guys just had to piss him off". Kat said annoyed. 

"Hey, it's not my fault Gundham taught me the differences between animals!" Sonia replied annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"GAAAAAAH, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT THAT'S IT!" Hamsterveil shouted as he jumped up and down in place angrily, as he suddenly grabbed two blasters and began shooting them rapidly at the Skylanders.

"IT'S VEIL VEIL VEIL VEIL VEIL V-E-I-L" He roared as the Skylanders were forced to duck for cover. 

"Nice work, now you've made my job exterminating trash, and calming him down, thanks". Gantu said, shaking his head, before looking up at Stitch. "As for you Trog, just stay put with the rest of your abominations".

"GYERK!" Lumina gulped as she ducked for cover. She didn't know this little guy would have an even shorter fuse.

"For future reference?" Robinson tweeted, waiting for the blasts to cease. "Don't. Pee off. The little guys."

Lumina grumbled, and occasionally peeked out from behind her cover to fire Light Pulses at Hamsterviel before quickly diving back to safety.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Their thoughts were cut short as their cover quickly lifted up, and thrown across the room, while a massive blaster got pointed towards the Skylanders. "Just stand still and I assure you this won't be as painful as it has to be". Gantu said, as the blaster shot a blast out towards the Skylanders. 

"Hey, it's not my fault Gundham taught me the differences between animals!" Sonia replied annoyed.

"...Okay, that uhhh... that complicates things quite a bit. Just a smidge." Kyubey says, sweating at the sight of the gun.

Hiyoko, now in Wisdom mode summons large vines to push the Skylanders out of the way from the blast. "Less yapping, more fighting!"

• Thumbs Up 3

The girls looked up with horror, seeing the blaster aimed straight for them.

"Uh oh," Nicole quietly reacted.

Sally whips out Nicole's handheld from her boot, points it at Gantu, as she shouts, "NICOLE, STROBE!" And as soon as she gives the order, the screen on the computer emits a bright flashing light at Gantu.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"O-oh no you don't!" Ray yelled out! He finally decided to try out his wisdom form and confront Gantu!

2r56m29.jpg

"L-l-leave them alone! Please." Ray shook nervously, holding his keyblade. He looked very silly in his witches hat.

"Err...is Ray trying to be cool?" Flame asked Mia.

"I don't know... but he'll probably need help." Mia answered.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Polkadi said:

The girls looked up with horror, seeing the blaster aimed straight for them.

"Uh oh," Nicole quietly reacted.

Sally whips out Nicole's handheld from her boot, points it at Gantu, as she shouts, "NICOLE, STROBE!" And as soon as she gives the order, the screen on the computer emits a bright flashing light at Gantu.

"...This is your defence?" Gantu asked, slapping Nicole's handheld out of Sally's hand and directly into Hamsterveil's head. 

"GANTU, YOU IMBECILIC LUNKHEADED IDIOT" Hamsterveil shouted as Nicole's handheld fell below his feet while he continued his onslaught of blaster shots, accidentally shooting the experiment holder above, causing a few of them to begin falling out of their prison.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hiyoko notices the handheld. "Okay, Hiyoko... try to control this vine precisely. Come on, you can do this. You're a Saionji!" Squinting her eyes while finding decent cover, she uses her Wisdom form to summon a vine that is shaped like a hand. Snaking its way past the newly freed horde of experiments, it manages to nab the handheld and toss it back to Sally.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

2B blocked Hamsterveil's shots with her Keyblade. "That settles it..." She then transforms into her form. "Valor form activate!" 2B gained a red color scheme over her old black one as well as second Keyblade. "Orders received. Defeat the insane rodent and the muscle fish."

"Copy that!", Sonic quipped. "Let's light them up!", he said, ready to activate his Limit Form at the right moment.

"...This is your defence?" Gantu asked, slapping Nicole's handheld out of Sally's hand and directly into Hamsterveil's head. 

"GANTU, YOU IMBECILIC LUNKHEADED IDIOT" Hamsterveil shouted as Nicole's handheld fell below his feet while he continued his onslaught of blaster shots, accidentally shooting the experiment holder above, causing a few of them to begin falling out of their prison.

"That's our cue to cut in, I guess!", Sora said as he went into his Wisdom Drive Form!

Image result for kairi wisdom form

He slid across the floor dodging the blasts while shooting back some of his own!

"Gerbil boy looks like he'll need to be taken down a peg from afar! Let me at blubber butt! I'll show him what a fish-eat-fish neighborhood Earth can be!", Undyne said going into her valor form!

"W-wait! Allow me to assist!", Kairi insisted picking up the pace behind Undyne.

• Thumbs Up 5

Star saw some of the experiments break loose as she turned into her Master form. "Wuh-oh, that can't be good," she said, firing Narwhal Blasts at Gantu. Robinson used his Valor form to fly circles around Hamsterviel, hoping to distract the tiny alien and give the others some breathing room.

Lumina, meanwhile, decided to try a strobe effect of her own in her Wisdom state; only one more direct, as she fired two light rays into Gantu's eyes and rapidly changed their colour from red to blue to white to black and back again.

Voidica, meanwhile, tried to fire at Gantu's gun with Void Bullets. If she could get rid of that, their life would be much easier.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Copy that!", Sonic quipped. "Let's light them up!", he said, ready to activate his Limit Form at the right moment.

"That's our cue to cut in, I guess!", Sora said as he went into his Wisdom Drive Form!

Image result for kairi wisdom form

He slid across the floor dodging the blasts while shooting back some of his own!

"Gerbil boy looks like he'll need to be taken down a peg from afar! Let me at blubber butt! I'll show him what a fish-eat-fish neighborhood Earth can be!", Undyne said going into her valor form!

"W-wait! Allow me to assist!", Kairi insisted picking up the pace behind Undyne.

Suddenly, both Undyne and Kairi got slammed into a wall by Gantu. "I was trained by the finest soldiers the galaxy over, you think I would let you get a free shot in when your little drive transformations leave you wide open!?" Gantu said with a chuckle. 

"LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS!" Hamsterveil shouted, as he began running around extremely quickly, jumping onto several Skylanders and getting small punches and kicks in while still shooting his blasters.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sally is taken aback with that reaction, not at all expecting that. "Wait, seriously? That doesn't hurt your eyes?"

Nicole only facepalms at how horribly that went. And so, the girls are stuck there, not sure of what to do.

"E-erm, shall we discuss terms of surrender...?" Sally says with a nervous smile.

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Squinting her eyes while finding decent cover, she uses her Wisdom form to summon a vine that is shaped like a hand. Snaking its way past the newly freed horde of experiments, it manages to nab the handheld and toss it back to Sally.

The handheld falling back into Sally's hand, she looks at it with surprise. "Oh. Nice."

"Lucky day," Nicole adds with a shrug.

"NICOLE, LASER!" she instead shouts, pointing the handheld at Gantu and firing a laser at him.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Gun fight eh? WISDOM FORM ACTIVATE!" Skeet callled out as the green feline turned blue entirely and was able to use his keyblade as a blaster. 

"Now this is more like it..." He smirked as he held his blade like a tommy gun and started shooting at Gantu and Hamsterveil while dodging any possible attacks.

Mo meanwhile noticed some of the experiments breaking free.

"Hey! Why do they get bathroom breaks!?" Mo complained.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Two rodents can play at that game!" Kyubey rolls into a ball, spin dashing across the room, slamming into Hamsterveil. "Pick on someone your own size!" He gets his paws out and unleashes claws, scratching him before launching himself backwards to join the others.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ice!" Ray yelled but before Ray could hit Gantu or Hamsterville, the mad scientist latched on to Ray's back, biting him, thus causing a misfire! Several experiments run for their lives as ice crystals come crashing down inside the ship.

"Um...err Lightning!" Ray then tries to fire a straight lightning bolt, it goes around wildly around the area instead.

"Ray, maybe you should leave the magic to the magical people!" Mia calls out, dodging the lightning bolt.

This was turning into a disaster... 

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Two rodents can play at that game!" Kyubey rolls into a ball, spin dashing across the room, slamming into Hamsterveil. "Pick on someone your own size!" He gets his paws out and unleashes claws, scratching him before launching himself backwards to join the others.

"You little-" Hamsterveil shouted as he was knocked back, quickly recovering and grabbing on Kyubey. "I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINIONS ON WHO TO PICK ON, I AM DOCTOR HAMSTERVEIL, THE GREATEST VILLAIN IN THE GALAXY". He shouted, as he smashed Kyubey into the ground, it was obvious at this point he had lost all sense of reason and just wanted to unleash pure fury.

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

The handheld falling back into Sally's hand, she looks at it with surprise. "Oh. Nice."

"Lucky day," Nicole adds with a shrug.

"NICOLE, LASER!" she instead shouts, pointing the handheld at Gantu and firing a laser at him.

"GAAAAHHHH, WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE EYE?!" Gantu shouted as he slammed his fist into the ground, throwing Nicole and Sally back with the shockwaves. 

"...That seems strangely familiar". Trunks said, as he tried to reflect attacks with his sword, commenting on Gantu's injury.

• Thumbs Up 5

Jack rushed in to punch Gantu in the face. However his punch is didn't seem to do too much to the alien fighter. "This guy is nothing but muscle!"

2B was randomly hacking up parts of the ship while trying to hunt down Hamsterveil. "Stop running you little shrew!" She seemed fed up with the little alien.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, both Undyne and Kairi got slammed into a wall by Gantu. "I was trained by the finest soldiers the galaxy over, you think I would let you get a free shot in when your little drive transformations leave you wide open!?" Gantu said with a chuckle. 

Cushioning Kairi's fall, Undyne ended up spitting out a bit of blood. "Well, that's nice. I was trained by the best of the best underground. If it's a fishy battle of land versus sky training you want, well then buddy, a duel you have!", Undyne said as she got back up.

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://vagrant-angel.deviantart.com/art/KH2-Kairi-Master-Form-99672118

KH2 - Kairi - Master Form by vagrant-angel

"Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to keep that in mind!", Kairi exclaimed as with the distance now between them, she went into her master form while Undyne gave her cover!

"Now, let's try this again shall we!?", Undyne said as she lept at Gantu and flipped over him while Kairi flung one of her keyblades at Gantu, striking him. Undyne then following up with a back attack of her trident and spear keyblades.

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hey, save a piece for me!", Sonic said as he spindashed into Hamsterveil as well.

• Thumbs Up 5

"You little-" Hamsterveil shouted as he was knocked back, quickly recovering and grabbing on Kyubey. "I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINIONS ON WHO TO PICK ON, I AM DOCTOR HAMSTERVEIL, THE GREATEST VILLAIN IN THE GALAXY". He shouted, as he smashed Kyubey into the ground, it was obvious at this point he had lost all sense of reason and just wanted to unleash pure fury.

"Heh... you say that now... Hammy, but eventually pets like you will just be caught in a little... CAGE!" Kyubey kicks Hamsterveil out of the way, smashing him into one of the closed Experiment cells.

• Thumbs Up 3