Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

As the Skylanders look into the next room, they see a massive machine at the top of the room, with Stitch and Mo hooked into it, while another machine has several experiments trapped in it like a giant gumball machine.

"Alright Trog..." One of the aliens said, the giant one, as he pointed his blaster towards Stitch. "What do you know about Experiment 629 over here!?" He said, pointing to Mo. Stitch simply replied with blowing raspberries into his face. 

"GANTU, ARE YOU SO INCOMPETENT THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE A SPACE RAT TALK?!" The shorter, more hairier alien said, jumping up and down angrily, almost laughable given his small size.

• Thumbs Up 4

"There's the little rascals!" Kyubey points up. "The question is... how the heckie do we set them free?" He brings his ear flap to his chin, stroking it like a human. "...Do I just shoot like a madman until it shatters?"

"A-And set off the alarms? No way!" Shuichi objects.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hey Ray.....buck up! You helped save Sarge when he was sick, helped save me from....well myself back during the Undergrowth incident, and you even managed to bring down Sonic Man! The ante may get upped, but believe in the winning streak! Work for it, and we'll all come out of this golden!", Undyne said bending down to encourage Ray with a pat on the back.

"Undyne's right! No matter what twists or turns await, we'll just take 'em for a ride!", Sonic said.

Ray just smiled and blushed. It wasn't going to magically heal all of his trauma but it was very much appreciated.

Delta made their way to the room and noticed Stitch, Mo and numerous other experiments stuff in the same prison pods the skylanders were in. Ray couldn't help but feel sorry from one of the experiments. A strange looking rabbit that looked like they were just as nervous as Ray was caught his attention.

"Looks like Stitch and Mo aren't the only one on this wild ride." Mia quips. "Stitch's buddies look like they've been roped in too."

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders look into the next room, they see a massive machine at the top of the room, with Stitch and Mo hooked into it, while another machine has several experiments trapped in it like a giant gumball machine.

"Alright Trog..." One of the aliens said, the giant one, as he pointed his blaster towards Stitch. "What do you know about Experiment 629 over here!?" He said, pointing to Mo. Stitch simply replied with blowing raspberries into his face

"Huh. Speaking of big fish", Sonic whispered, "Get a load of that whale. Looks like he's a real killer".

"What the heck is a trog?", Undyne asked confused.

"Not something we have time to wrap our heads around!", Shantae hissed.

"He's got Stitch and Mo! One flip of a switch, and there's no telling what that device could do to them!", Phoenix observed.

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"GANTU, ARE YOU SO INCOMPETENT THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE A SPACE RAT TALK?!" The shorter, more hairier alien said, jumping up and down angrily, almost laughable given his small size.

"Eh? I thought there was supposed to be only one major Disney villain per world? Who's this hairball!?", Undyne said.

"Beats me. Wish we knew what his deal is in all of this!", Sora said, "Maybe he's the brains while big blubber butt by the looks of things is the muscle".

"Either way, we need a plan and fast!", Kairi capped off.

• Thumbs Up 4

Burnie and Skeet saw Stitch and Mo captured but were confused at the commotion.

"Who the hell is the giant shark and tiny gerbil?" Burnie whispered.

"No clue, I wonder how Mo got himself into trouble this time." Skeet said.

Meanwhile, Mo who was out of his baby disguise couldn't stop blabbering his mouth at the two aliens.

"Wowee! You guys sure are into this alien theme park business! This is gonna make Burnie and Skeet jealous for sure!" Mo said oblivious to his danger.

"OOH OOH! Do we get photos after this dissecting ride?! Is the talking rabbit a prize? Can we get free gumballs in the machine? Does this come with barf bags-"

"I see he hasn't changed a bit." Burnie said facepalming.

• Thumbs Up 4

Voidica couldn't help but giggle at the little alien. Elementals were rarely ever tall, but even she was taller than this strange fellow.

"So what do we do?" Lumina asked, puffing up her cheeks and tapping her foot. "I mean, I don't think these gumball machines take Earth quarters..."

"P-Plus that big guy looks like he could do a number on us," Robinson chirped, looking at the bg alien.

• Thumbs Up 2

Suddenly, Gantu's hand wrapped around Mo, causing him to squish cartoonishly in his hand. "Shut. It". The giant alien said angrily and lowly, while the hairball turned his attention to the Skylanders. "Ah, Skylanders, are you enjoying my humble home?" The small alien asked...

"Sir, we imprisoned them, why would they enjoy it here?" Gantu chimed in.

"IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION YOU NINCOMPOOP, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE?!" The small alien shouted. 

"Actually, yes, I do sir. It's a question that doesn't bare answerin-" Gantu quickly stopped as he saw his partner begin getting angry. 

*AHEM* "Allow me to introduce myself, I am the handsome, the evil genius, Dr. Hamsterveil". Hamsterveil said, finally stopping his temper tantrum.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Pah! That chinchilla is the baddie of this world?" Robrainiac scoffed, upon seeing the rodent-like villain "That puny little runt needs a super suit if he wants to be taken seriously!"

"Not everyone's as insecure as you, Brain." Katii rolled her eyes. 

"H-hey! I'm not insecure!" Robrainiac protested, "It's... it's just that this suit makes me look awesome!"

"Keeeep telling yourself that." Katii said, knowing that now was not the time to argue.

Suddenly, Gantu's hand wrapped around Mo, causing him to squish cartoonishly in his hand. "Shut. It". The giant alien said angrily and lowly, while the hairball turned his attention to the Skylanders. "Ah, Skylanders, are you enjoying my humble home?" The small alien asked...

"IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION YOU NINCOMPOOP, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE?!" The small alien shouted. 

"Actually, yes, I do sir. It's a question that doesn't bare answerin-" Gantu quickly stopped as he saw his partner begin getting angry. 

*AHEM* "Allow me to introduce myself, I am the handsome, the evil genius, Dr. Hamsterveil". Hamsterveil said, finally stopping his temper tantrum.

"The evil genius, Dr Hamsterviel." Robrainiac smirked, "Not a bad name, I have to hand it to you..."

Robrainiac began to rub his chin, "Hmmm, I wonder if I should change my name to have a more foreign sound to it... Robrainistein? Robrainimir? Robotnik- No wait, that's taken...."

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Eh? I thought there was supposed to be only one major Disney villain per world? Who's this hairball!?", Undyne said.

"Beats me. Wish we knew what his deal is in all of this!", Sora said, "Maybe he's the brains while big blubber butt by the looks of things is the muscle".

"Either way, we need a plan and fast!", Kairir caped off.

"On it!" Sally calls, starting to think. "Now, let's see..."

There had to be a way to go to the machine holding the two and disable it... Maybe if they managed to distract the muscle away, they could subdue the little... Gerbil thing, and turn off the machine! But how... Hm...

4 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Meanwhile, Mo who was out of his baby disguise couldn't stop blabbering his mouth at the two aliens.

"Wowee! You guys sure are into this alien theme park business! This is gonna make Burnie and Skeet jealous for sure!" Mo said oblivious to his danger.

"OOH OOH! Do we get photos after this dissecting ride?! Is the talking rabbit a prize? Can we get free gumballs in the machine? Does this come with barf bags-"

Lost for words on how to respond, Nicole just asks, "He's not serious, is he?"

This blue furball didn't seem to take anything seriously in the least!

• Thumbs Up 4

"Nice to meet ya, Professor Zhu Zhu Pet." Kyubey sarcastically says, bowing. "What a blessing it is to meet a man of your... stature." He smirks, noticing Hamsterveil's size.

Hiyoko pulls on Kyubey's ear flaps. "Are you trying to get us killed?!" She grumbles.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Um, hello," Nicole greets, confused.

"Let's cut the formalities and get to the chase," Sally butts in, not suckering into any friendly introductions. "You know what we want, and we both know how this is going to happen."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Uhhhhh...." Ragna was lost for words.

2B picked up Hamsterveil by the cape. "Another rodent... These worlds are having a pest problem."

"Surely he can't be the villain we're looking for" Jack said while confused by LOG allowing this.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hi, Mister Hampsterdance! You're cute!" Voidica waved happily at the small alien, despite Robinson's panicked urging.

"W-W-W-What if he turns into some hulking mon-monstrosity?!" he fretted. Always beware the small, unassuming aliens. That's what the comics and films always told him.

"Aww, aren't you just so adowable?!" Star squeed, hands pressed against her cheeks.

Lumina just looked at Stitch and Mo. "Yeah, you've got some friends of ours, we kinda want them back?"

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Um, hello," Nicole greets, confused.

"Let's cut the formalities and get to the chase," Sally butts in, not suckering into any friendly introductions. "You know what we want, and we both know how this is going to happen."

"Oh right, you want that Reeku or whatever his name is, not like I care". Hamsterveil said. 

"W-What?! Then why did you make me sit you down for three and a half hours to teach you how to pronounce his name so you didn't look like an idiot in fro-" Gantu commented in while holding his gun to Stitch.

"SHUT UP YOU BLATHERING IMBECILE". Hamsterveil shouted, his anger being sent through the room a few moments later...

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Uhhhhh...." Ragna was lost for words.

2B picked up Hamsterveil by the cape. "Another rodent... These worlds are having a pest problem."

"Surely he can't be the villain we're looking for" Jack said while confused by LOG allowing this.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Hamsterveil shouted as he jumped out of 2B's grip and began clawing her face and kicking it, causing her to fall back while running back to Gantu.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Hamsterveil? Pfft, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Burnie said bursting into laughter. "Oh no, a space pet is out to rule all the seeds in the world! Dahahaha!" He laughed mocking him.

He then saw him attacking 2B and quickly shut up.

"Look, I don't think Mo is really worth experimenting." Skeet said trying to reason with Gantu and Hamsterveil. "Are you sure he even has a brain?"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Hello Doc, can you surrender now? This is going on for a long time and it's kind of getting old." Flame cuts to the chase.

"Yeah, and while you're at how about letting our friend Mo go and the fluffy critters huh?" Mia then added.

Ray kept looking at the experiments before cringing at Hamsterville losing his temper at 2B. This little guy was going to be like a tiny accented version of Herbert wasn't he? A goofy nightmare to deal with.

• Thumbs Up 5

"2B!" Alter-Ego runs to her aid. "Hey... are you okay? Those scratches didn't damage your internals, correct?" He asks, scanning her.

Hiyoko rolls her eyes. "He's a damn hamster, there's no way he would do that much damage." She then looks at 2B, and back to Hamsterveil. "...Still, though. For locking these guys up and hurting her? I'm gonna treat you like one of the bugs I squashed!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"2B!" Alter-Ego runs to her aid. "Hey... are you okay? Those scratches didn't damage your internals, correct?" He asks, scanning her.

Hiyoko rolls her eyes. "He's a damn hamster, there's no way he would do that much damage." She then looks at 2B, and back to Hamsterveil. "...Still, though. For locking these guys up and hurting her? I'm gonna treat you like one of the bugs I squashed!"

"Damage minimal" 2B reported. She then glares through her vision at Hamsterveil. "Target deemed hostile. Requesting total annihilation of target." 2B summoned her Keyblade and planted it down.

"I don't think we have to go that far..." Sion said.

• Thumbs Up 3

45 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Alright Trog..." One of the aliens said, the giant one, as he pointed his blaster towards Stitch. "What do you know about Experiment 629 over here!?" He said, pointing to Mo. Stitch simply replied with blowing raspberries into his face. 

37 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Burnie and Skeet saw Stitch and Mo captured but were confused at the commotion.

"Who the hell is the giant shark and tiny gerbil?" Burnie whispered.

"No clue, I wonder how Mo got himself into trouble this time." Skeet said.

"I see he hasn't changed a bit." Burnie said facepalming.

"Sheesh! How'd you guys mistake Mo for an experiment? What? Cause he's blue, round and barely clad? C'mon, you might as well be kidnaping me then!", Sonic taunted when the two villains turned to the Skylanders.

"Ummm, yeah, but you're kinda mostly clad in pink, blue boy", Undyne pointed out.

"Ack! Forgot I was still wearing this!", Sonic said before slipping out of his favorite clothes.

"Hey Mr. Wright! A bit of "evidence" for the court record to hold onto?", he asked Phoenix sheepishly.

"Sigh, fine, but don't leave it with us too long like last time!", Phoenix grumbled, slipping the articles into the dimensional pocket of the court record.

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"HOW DARE YOU!" Hamsterveil shouted as he jumped out of 2B's grip and began clawing her face and kicking it, causing her to fall back while running back to Gantu.

"Hmph! Well, well, well. You've got some bite to back that shrivelly bark of yours I see. Let's see you try and claw out my other eye.....let alone even living the inevitable failure", Undyne said getting back to business.

"It's a two for one here I see....unless you're actually the one behind all of this", Sora said, a bit unsure of Hamsterveil.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

"Damage minimal" 2B reported. She then glares through her vision at Hamsterveil. "Target deemed hostile. Requesting total annihilation of target." 2B summoned her Keyblade and planted it down.

"I don't think we have to go that far..." Sion said.

"That's a relief at least." Alter-Ego sighs before deploying his Keyblade. "Still, though... we don't need to kill it." He says to 2B.

"Defeat it and lock it up, though? Well, yeah. That's an obvious one."

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Oh right, you want that Reeku or whatever his name is, not like I care". Hamsterveil said. 

"W-What?! Then why did you make me sit you down for three and a half hours to teach you how to pronounce his name so you didn't look like an idiot in fro-" Gantu commented in while holding his gun to Stitch.

"SHUT UP YOU BLATHERING IMBECILE". Hamsterveil shouted, his anger being sent through the room a few moments later...

"Riku. Rik-koo," Nicole feels the need to correct. Really not the time nor place...

Getting in a combat stance, Sally demands, "If you're done being an insecure child, hand over Riku, Stitch, and uh... The other blue one."

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

"I don't know, he looks much more like a gerbil to me..." Sonia said, looking at the creature. 

"*pffffft* Are you telling me furry here is lying about his species?" Trunks asked, holding back a chuckle. 

"Look, I'm sure we can all calm down and talk about this without having to send you to the pound Dr. Hamsterwheel..." Edgeworth said, causing Hamsterveil's temper to begin to rise at an alarming rate. "...what...did...they...just....CALL ME?!" 

"AHAHAHAHAHA" Stitch laughed at "Gerbilwheel" and blew more raspberries at him.

• Thumbs Up 6

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ack! WIld animal!" Robrainiac backed away in horror at the sight of Hamsterveil's attack, "Geez! Note to self... Cover face when we go up against him. Ouch..."

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I don't know, he looks much more like a gerbil to me..." Sonia said, looking at the creature. 

"*pffffft* Are you telling me furry here is lying about his species?" Trunks asked, holding back a chuckle. 

"Look, I'm sure we can all calm down and talk about this without having to send you to the pound Dr. Hamsterwheel..." Edgeworth said, causing Hamsterveil's temper to begin to rise at an alarming rate. "...what...did...they...just....CALL ME?!" 

"AHAHAHAHAHA" Stitch laughed at "Gerbilwheel" and blew more raspberries at him.

"Why are you called Hamsterveil?" Katii pondered, "You do look more like a gerbil to me."

"That..." Inkwelle added as he held his finger up, "Or maybe a pudgy chinchilla."

"Possom maybe?" Katii asked as she turned to Inkwelle with a smirk.

"Certainly not... Mouse would be more appropriate."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Call you what? Hamsterwheel? Because that's definitely your name, right?" Hiyoko snickers.

Kyubey turns to her. "Oh, when do it, it's bad. But when you do it-"

"Well hey, if EVERYONE'S doing it, might as well." Hiyoko shrugs before going back to teasing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Star giggled. "Hah, he kinda DOES look like a fat little gerbil!"

"I dunno, guys, he looks more like a fat bunny rabbit to me..." Voidica looked at Hamsterviel's long floppy ears and buck teeth. Just what was he? Hamster? Gerbil? MeepBeep?

Robinson, meanwhile, was the only one whose gazed was fixed on Gantu. His physique was far more imposing than HamsterGerbilwheelerdealer's, by a mile.

• Thumbs Up 2