Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"I have no idea how to fight that," Sally stated bluntly.

"Well, the first thing is not to fight yourself," Nicole replies, looking at the Heartless clones in much thought. "That's just a pointless battle you can't win."

Sally nods, and goes for a Heartless clone of Flame, striking it with her keyblade.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Pale Imitations, that's all". Edgeworth said simply, as he charged down Phoenix's clone, grabbing the clone by it's neck and slamming it onto the ground before sending it flying with an objection. 

Suddenly, however, Dusty's clone began twitching nervously as the dark gem on it began spazzing out, and emitting a dark glow, blinding the Skylanders, when it returned... 

300px-Simba_KHII.png

A darkness infused version of Simba stood in the Shadow Dusty's place, staring the Skylanders down.

• Thumbs Up 4

"...Um?"

"...Whuh?"

The girls were confused. What just happened?

"Hold up, are there other people trapped in our clones?!" Sally exclaims, surprised and shocked.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Great! How annoying!" Ragna shouted at the Heartless clones as they twitch around.

"They won't win. Victory was assured when I calculated it" Sion bragged at the Heartless.

"A giant cat appeared" 2B said, "are we deal with these random occurrences as well?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Uhhh...that's new..." Flame paused only to end up being attacked Mia's clone.

"Ow! Hey what's the big idea huh?" Flame retaliated smacking the heartless clone hard on the head with his keyblade.

Ray and his clone continued to have their stare off while Mia began fighting Sally's and Nicole's clones.

"Ladies please, a girl like me can't give you all her style secrets!" Mia joked as she fought the two clones. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh gods, now a lion?!" Robinson was not ready for any of this.

Lumina recognised Simba from before, but was confused by his appearance. Was this him, but corrupted? Or was it the clone shapeshifting into a clone of someone else? She didn't know, but she tossed a Light Grenade at it just to be sure.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

"Whatever clone's coming my way, I'll whoop its-" Hiyoko then feels something touch her shoulder causing the dancer to immediately turn around. "Who are you?! Show yourself you asshole!" She yells.

"Hahahaha... THAT'S no way to talk to your teacher..." The Heartless clone laughs, taking form. Hiyoko's eyes widen. "N-No! It can't... be..."

Danganronpa-3-Despair-Chisa.jpg

"...Come to your teacher's arms, Hiyoko." The Heartless cackles. "She has been oh so worried for you!"

Hiyoko couldn't help but scream in terror. "Ms...YUKIZOME?!"

Ignore this post. Is a plothole.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

Suddenly the stare off between the two flying squirrels stopped as the clone transformed into the Monster, getting up close into Ray's face. 

Deep breaths, you can do this. Now, tell them how you feel.

"You don't scare me, I'm in control not you." Ray told the beast.

"I maybe scared of everything but not you. You ain't me. You never watch your friends die, nor others."

"Heck you don't know what that feeling is do you?" He glared back at the clone pushing it back.

"What's it's like to comfort them, hold them and make them feel safe."

"You ain't grief, you ain't sorrow, nor fear, you're nothing but an illness." He thrusted his keyblade at the clone catching it off guard.

• Thumbs Up 2

The heartless Simba proceeded to start charging down several Skylanders, trying to bite into them, roaring at them, and more. It moved fast and hit hard, but it wasn't entirely impossible to catch it off guard as Trunks timed one of his attacks and managed to slash directly into the jewel on Simba's neck, cracking it, and causing the heartless to disappear into smoke.

• Thumbs Up 3

"That's tha-"

Before Kyubey could say anything else, he gets tackled by a Heartless Kyubey, scratching at him. "Hey, we already dealt with one feline, we don't have to deal with another!" He yells, shooting the other Kyubey into the wall.

"...So, are you admitting that you're a cat?" Shuichi asks, shooting at the Kyubey, missing some of the shots.

Kyubey notices the slip of the tongue. "Well... Eh, I dunno."

• Thumbs Up 2

Star watched as Robinson's clone charged straight for her, caring not for the spells and punches she threw at it. Before long, it went up in smoke as any Heartless did.

"Huh, what was I so worried about?!" Robinson said as he turned into his Valor form and started doing acrobatics while attacking the clones of Trunks, Sonia and Star. "These guys might have our powers, but they don't seem to have our brains!"

"Oh, really?" Lumina asked, ducking and dodging Void discs thrown by the Voidica Heartless. "That makes things easier on my end!" she said, firing a Superlaser back. The real Voidica would've used Void magic to nullify it, but this Heartless just took it like a chump, going up in smoke as well.

• Thumbs Up 2

Heartless Kyubey gets out a massive amount of guns from his hatch and aim at the real deal. A sweat trickling down his face, Kyubey unleashes his own guns as the two fire away at each other.

Sparks fly as the bullets collide and explode, neither side at an advantage. However, this gives AE ample time to strike. Sneaking behind the occupied clone, he points his gun at the head, knocking him out and killing it. "Has the same narrow attention span." He chuckles.

"...Wait, what did you say 'bout me?!" Kyubey asks. "Ugh, no respect. NOOOO respect at all."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Woah! That was so cool! Flame cheered. It looked like Trunks was capturing the young red dragon's attention. Until Mia's heartless clone kept making him pay attention.

"Alright you're beginning to annoy me so about how I show you how it's done!" Flame gloated going into his Valor form and making quick work of the clone. Mia too, decided to not to screw around and took care of her attackers with her master form.

All there was left was Ray.

By this time Ray unleashed his anger upon the clone despite being nearly three times Ray's size, wacking it over and over again yelling "I won't you take them from me like you did before!" as if he was talking to someone else. Mia and Flame uncomfortably watched on until the heartless disappeared

• Thumbs Up 3

With a bit of difficulty, Sally managed to take down the Heartless clone of Sonic, breathless after that. "Whew, bad idea..." she huffs. "Nothing personal, Sonic..."

"Is that all of them?" Nicole asks, looking around the battle. "If so, we need to keep moving!"

• Thumbs Up 2

2B kicked one of the Heartless before finishing them off with her Keyblade. "Inferior to the original"

Ragna clashed his Keyblade with someone familar to him. "I'm getting so pissed off with seeing your face!" Ragna then created a claw of Seither and dispatched the clone with a swipe of it.

Jack punched a Heartless away before smacking it with the Keyblade. "Weak..." Sion then defeats another one, following suit.

• Thumbs Up 4

Lumina and Star's clones fired spells all over the place. Though Robinson took some hits from the speed of the former's lasers, his Valor form let him resist them and lay a devastating spinning peck straight through its head, destroying it. Voidica, meanwhile, threw a Void Sphere up into the path of an oncoming darkness-infused Narwhal Blast, absorbing it. Making her way behind the Star Heartless, she created another Void Sphere, from which the Narwhal Blast flew out and struck its sender, destroying it as well.

"Hopefully, this'll be sorted out no problem at this rate!" Lumina shouted over the noise of battle.

• Thumbs Up 3

"You O.K. buddy, you kind went full edgelord..." Flame cautiously walked up to Ray. Seeing Ray go from scared and frightened to 'I'm going to kill them all' was quite the mood whiplash. 

Ray was panting looking at the ground before looking up at Flame with a strange look. "Yeah, I-I'm O.K." He told the red dragon, wrapping his arm around him.

Mia didn't know what to say, now wasn't the best time to ask, how ever she was definitely going to be asking Sarge what the hell Ray's deal was when they got back to base because that was not normal behaviour.

• Thumbs Up 3

After the attacks, the heartless quickly proceeded to disappear, leaving the tunnel empty and ready for a fight. "This seems very end-game to me..." Kat said. "I mean, 3 worlds would typically be right for a TV show right? It's all rounded". She added. 

"...A very awkward way to put things, but yes, 3 seems to be a prime stopping number, let's just hope L.O.G agrees with us". Edgeworth said.

"Well, the Riku guy should be through here, right? That's gotta be why they attacked the house". Trunks said.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yeah, 3 does seem like a good ending point. I mean, why else does the three act structure exist?" Alter-Ego asks, looking ahead.

Shuichi doubtfully looks at the others. He grips onto his gun with fear. "This... can't be it... right?"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

After the attacks, the heartless quickly proceeded to disappear, leaving the tunnel empty and ready for a fight. "This seems very end-game to me..." Kat said. "I mean, 3 worlds would typically be right for a TV show right? It's all rounded". She added. 

"...A very awkward way to put things, but yes, 3 seems to be a prime stopping number, let's just hope L.O.G agrees with us". Edgeworth said.

"Well, the Riku guy should be through here, right? That's gotta be why they attacked the house". Trunks said.

"Seems end-game yes, but those shadow copy punks went down like cheap paper!", Undyne remarked after the battle was over.

"Also, I have high doubts that Monitor Madness Head would go by anything we expect Edgeworth", Phoenix said assessing the situation.

"Not to mention, even if we do find Riku, that would still leave us completely unaware of Roxas' whereabouts. Wasn't rescuing him also part of the objective?", Shantae mused as she followed along with them.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah, 3 does seem like a good ending point. I mean, why else does the three act structure exist?" Alter-Ego asks, looking ahead.

"Oh, I dunno about that," Robinson chirped in response to Kat and Alter Ego. "For all we know, L.O.G. might be the kind of executive that forces the show to carry on for some more worlds. Who knows? Maybe we'll even need to ski jump over a shark next!" he added, semi-jokingly.

"Pfft, that'd be easy after all this," Star scoffed, searching for Riku. "...though admittedly, that DOES sound like a step down in quality, too..." She held her wand out, just in case anything else were to jump out at them.

• Thumbs Up 4

"This feels kind of anticlimactic for some reason" Sion said as she started to make calculations. She closed her eyes and started to concentrate.

"I reeaaaaallly hope that's it" Ragna said, "I'm getting tired of this shit."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Meh, I'm not worried, we rescue Stitch, Mo and that Riku guy and then we find Ansem and Roxas and kick lots of butt, the end!" Flame told the group. His optimism was not going away anytime soon.

Ray just wanted to leave space and go home while Mia just wanted to find Roxas and get back home as well. That timeless river had rubbed off on her, she never remembered say Nervous Nelly before.

"You going to be O.K. kid?" Mia asked Ray.

"I'm just worried about Roxas..."

"We'll find him kid, it'll be O.K." Mia smiled, patting Ray on the back.

• Thumbs Up 3

Placing her hands upon her hips, Nicole says quietly, "Well... Only one way to go from here. If all of you are ready, we'll--"

"Let's move!" Sally calls, as she begins running ahead.

"...Or cut straight to the chase," Nicole concluded with a shrug, following behind her.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Meh, I'm not worried, we rescue Stitch, Mo and that Riku guy and then we find Ansem and Roxas and kick lots of butt, the end!" Flame told the group. His optimism was not going away anytime soon.

Ray just wanted to leave space and go home while Mia just wanted to find Roxas and get back home as well. That timeless river had rubbed off on her, she never remembered say Nervous Nelly before.

"You going to be O.K. kid?" Mia asked Ray.

"I'm just worried about Roxas..."

"We'll find him kid, it'll be O.K." Mia smiled, patting Ray on the back.

"Hey Ray.....buck up! You helped save Sarge when he was sick, helped save me from....well myself back during the Undergrowth incident, and you even managed to bring down Sonic Man! The ante may get upped, but believe in the winning streak! Work for it, and we'll all come out of this golden!", Undyne said bending down to encourage Ray with a pat on the back.

"Undyne's right! No matter what twists or turns await, we'll just take 'em for a ride!", Sonic said.

"Who's them?", Shantae asked.

"Whoever or whatever LOG, Ansem, or the shmuck who's abducted us is gonna throw at us! And then, the big fish, whoever's in charge here!", the hedgehog said cracking his trademark grin

• Thumbs Up 4