Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Live footage of the meeting of the doctors played on the large screen in the hidden dark room... The dark masked figure watched, then shook it's head.

"Idiots," the figure growled, feeling as if they was surrounded by complete fools. It pressed a button below the screen, turning the screen off and surrounding the room with darkness. "One has a destructive bucket of bolts, with a programmed loss of sanity. The other has a niece that nobody ever knew or cared about, trying to avenge her uncle's failure because of one pathetic little girl. And then there's the midget paperweight, doing nothing as always..."

It turned around to face the dim glow of Metal Sonic's red eyes, and chuckled. "But you... You'll be far more useful to me." It's small glowing gem on it's chest faintly glowed, flickering ever so slightly and droning quietly...

With prideful smugness as the figure grabs the shoulder of Metal, it says with great despicable joy, "Yes, you may teach me 'how to catch a hedgehog'... Or maybe not, when the student has become the teacher. Long ago."

Chuckling in such a calm and collected demeanour, the figure leans in close to Metal, whispering,

"Let me show you something the doctor doesn't know about..."

Back on the island of Club Penguin, Blaze stood in the Ski Village, trying to gather some flames to practice with... But the air is far too cold to create some flames! "Drat..." Blaze mutters, looking around with annoyance. How can she practice her powers in these conditions?!

Rolling her eyes, she tries again, trying to use more of her power in the hopes it brings at least one spark.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru takes Toko's hand. She holds it tight, as if Toko would disappear the instant she lets go.

"It's... fine. I'm just glad that you're okay." Komaru says, choking on her own tears.

Wiping them away on her arm, she looks back at Toko with a more stern expression.

"But... make sure to tell us when you're hurt next time, okay?" She asks.

Toko smiles at Komaru.

"...You've...b-become...so bossy....okay...I-I promise..."

Mikan quietly comes back to check on Toko and the siblings. She was still holding her large Syringe.

"Heehee, such a h-heart warming friendship..." She looks on with a smile. "I will be going out to check on a c-couple of things, if any of you need anything, the p-penguins will be happy to assist with it." With that, Mikan turns to leave.

While she was talking, Toko had fallen back to sleep, but she still had a firm grip on Komaru's hand.

7 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah... I'm fine." Sonic says to Noire.

In a powerful jump, the hedgehog gets back on his feet.

"See, Sayaka? What'd I tell ya? Nep's bringing the presents!" He says, pointing at the bag.

Sayaka rubs her head and gets back up. "Yeah, I see. Noire, you're helping her this time?"

Neptune nods. "Yup! Usually Nep Jr. does the carrying, but I'll let ol' Lonely Heart help out this year!" She replies with her tongue out.

Wasting no time, Neptune runs back to the front of the bag and grabs it, ready to pull it ahead once more.

"L-L-Lonely Heart??"

Hearing that nickname again totally flustered Noire.

"W-Why you..!"

She responds in anger and goes to the back of the bag that Neptune was holding and started pushing it. She was trying to push the bag on top of Neptune as an act of revenge but the end result had the two girls moving ahead much faster than before. Did Neptune plan that?

8 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Sure! Sure! Let's make our way to the Ski Lodge! There's a fireplace... I think." Teddie proposes.

The ex-Shadow begins to march forward to the Ski Village, Kotone not far behind.

Teddie and Kotone make it to the Ski Village. It looked like a normal peaceful building to Kotone. She was a little surprised by the cartoon penguins they passed by though...

"S-So this is t-the place? L-Let's go in."

Kotone says as she's starting to feel the cold more and more.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

"L-L-Lonely Heart??"

Hearing that nickname again totally flustered Noire.

"W-Why you..!"

She responds in anger and goes to the back of the bag that Neptune was holding and started pushing it. She was trying to push the bag on top of Neptune as an act of revenge but the end result had the two girls moving ahead much faster than before. Did Neptune plan that?

"Juuuuust as plaaaaaned!" Neptune laughs as the two dash away with the bag in tow at blistering speeds.

4 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Teddie and Kotone make it to the Ski Village. It looked like a normal peaceful building to Kotone. She was a little surprised by the cartoon penguins they passed by though...

"S-So this is t-the place? L-Let's go in."

Kotone says as she's starting to feel the cold more and more.

Teddie points at a small wooden cabin in the village.

"Yup! This is it!" Teddie tells Kotone.

As the two walk in, a gust of warm air immediately hits their faces. Instantly, the cold made way for a completely new atmosphere. A relaxing new atmosphere.

• Thumbs Up 3

@DantaJ86

As Dante entered the coffee shop, Jak raised an eyebrow to the wise-cracking demon hunter. He looked strangely familiar to someone Jak had once fought against when he took on Polygon Man. 

Jak didn't say a word and sipped his coffee, as Daxter tried to find who was currently on staff in the coffee shop.

However, inside of the coffee shop, several people sat inside, raising a steaming hot cup. 

c7565609a565c57435246add6b8d4cf9--manga-

(Source):

"It's nice we finally get to spend some time together. It feels like forever since I last saw my big bro!" Roll said, as she sipped on an E-Tank mug containing hot chocolate with a marshmellow. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100720140233

"Albert's plans have left our forces spread thin, doesn't help that Trinity is on the move again either, still, it's great to spend this moment with my children once again". Dr. Light said with a smile as he sipped on coffee.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130207182311

"Hmm" Blues said, taking his helmet off and silently sipping his tea. 

"I'm just happy you guys are all here, I missed you all a lot" Rock said with a smile.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151024225536

"Yeah, well you won't beelieve how much trouble it was!" Rhythm said as she fell onto the chair burnt out from flying over teleporter parts to Club Penguin.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140320205358

"Regardless of that Rhy, it is...nice to see you again Rock, and you as well Blues". Tempo said, blushing slightly. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Meanwhile, after dropping Cole off at the Command Room @dwibs93, Madoka and Homura leave. The girl couldn't stop staring at the flower given by Daniel...

Sighing, the ex-Goddess hands the flower over to Homura. "Can you... hold onto this for me?" She asks.

"Sure."

Homura reaches out for the flower and puts it in her shield. Madoka kicks a small bank of snow and turns to her friend.

"I-I need some time alone, okay?" She asks.

Homura hesitates for a moment. However, what Madoka wants, she should get. It's clear she needs to think to herself. The raven-haired Magical Girl nods.

"Very well. S-Stay safe." She tells Madoka.

"I will. Thanks, Homura."

With that, Madoka walks off into the distance, thinking to herself.

• Thumbs Up 4

Meanwhile, up at the top of the lighthouse, someone stood up there, silent, alone and cold, looking out towards the snow flying in the distance of Club Penguin. Looking at the various groups of friends, partners and loved ones that walked past the Lighthouse every few minutes. 

"...Guess this was always my fate..." The person said. 

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Meh, after what I did last year, I deserve this loneliness. I hurt too many people. Hurt too many friends over my old self's admiration of hope". Nagito said to himself, breathing into the cold thick air around Club Penguin.

"...These guys deserve to be happy, even if it is just for one month of the year. One month to relax and spend it with loved ones". 

"...So if I can help by staying hidden and out of all of their ways...that's enough of a gift for me this year". Nagito said, as he kept looking out towards the glittering decorations and the friends having fun together.

• Thumbs Up 5

Below Nagito, in the Lighthouse's interior, the door opens as two people step inside.

Kqc3tmr.jpg

"Here we are.. You wanted to bring me here a while back, right?" Shuichi asks as he walks inside the area.

"Yeah, before the whole... you know, movie thing with Kokichi?" Kaede says, jumpstarting Shuichi's memory more.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130731224734

What awaits inside is what appears to be a music room. Instruments are nicely packed in a box and a stage with a drum kit is clearly visible. Below the stage lies...

...a Piano. This immedlately makes Shuichi realize something.

This must be why Kaede chose this place...

Meanwhile, Kaede looks back on her motivation as to why she brought Shuichi here in the first place.

On 22/10/2017 at 9:13 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Hm. Normally I wouldn't suggest something like this. I find these type of things...a waste of time, but..." Maki began to say. 

"It's obvious to everyone that he has feelings for you...as Miu so tastefully put it. Maybe you should ask him to hang out with you or something? Give him a confidence boost". Maki suggested. "This needs to be stopped quickly. Being in a slump like this and having a second delay in your actions could be enough to exploit and destroy someone. If you don't want Shuichi to have that fate, you need to help him".

On 22/10/2017 at 9:20 PM, Failinhearts said:

"I hang out with him a lot, though!" Kaede exclaims. "And..."

She sighs. "I... figured he has feelings for me, yeah... but I don't know if I'm... you know, ready for a relationship." Grabbing onto the straps of her backpack, she reignites her firey face of determination. "But still, I'll see if I can find a place for me and Shuichi to spend time together!"

3wzQO9g.jpg

Kaede thinks to herself.

I gotta help Shuichi crawl out of his shell and be more confident! This has to work!

"K-Kaede?"

Shuichi's voice snaps Kaede out of her thoughts.

"R-Right, so..." Kaede rubs her hands, looking around. "I was thinking that you know, we can try playing the piano together!"

"H-Huh?!" Shuichi exclaims in shock.

"Don't worry! We'll go over the easy parts! It'll be fun! Trust me!" Kaede assures, grabbing Shuichi's hands and looking at him.

Those insistent eyes... there's no way Shuichi could refuse them.

"S-Sure.. I'll give it a try. Even though... I'll probably suck at it." Shuichi agrees.

"You'll never know until you try! So come on, the seat should be big enough for the both of us!" Kaede replies.

• Thumbs Up 3

In another part of the island, specifically in the top level of the coffee shop where the newspaper and posting section of Club Penguin was, someone was upstairs posting Christmas cards.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170818120328

"Aaaah, I used to love this holiday of giving gifts! I remember the days where Papa would organise the festivities and give out gifts!" Sonia said to herself as she began writing Christmas cards. She looked over to a bunch of presents she had bought for her friends.

-Chiaki had a new game for one of her consoles

-Nagito had a large supply of bagels 

-Soda had a new box of tools

-The Ultimate Imposter had a new set of Night Vision Goggles

-Ibuki had a new guitar 

-Haijme had a framed picture of all of his friends in front of a restored Hope's Peak before the destruction of their world

-Akane had a massive bundle of food

-There was a pet hamster with a small sign named Sonia for Gundham 

-Fujihiko had a new fedora hat. 

-Peko had a new bamboo sword. 

-Mikan had a box of various doctor supplies as well as a "Great Job!" card

-Mahiru had the latest camera model 

-Usami had a small picture of her class with a "Thank you for teaching us!" sign on it.

-Nekomaru had a small robotic plushie of his robotic form in the Neo World Program 

-Teruteru had a few dirty magazines

Sonia looked over to another present that was separate from the rest. It was a set of traditional dancing fans, along with a small note. 

"No matter what we did in the past, we'll make it right. You and your family" - Sonia. Along with another photo of their class. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Suddenly, steps can be heard making their way up the Coffee Shop.

"Alllright... I better put this thing back to its place before this Aunt Arctic fella gets mad I borrowed her camera..."

The youthful voice immediately alerts Sonia to the identity of whoever's coming...

...Hiyoko.

She has to hide those presents, and FAST. @Ryannumber1Santa

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Suddenly, steps can be heard making their way up the Coffee Shop.

"Alllright... I better put this thing back to its place before this Aunt Arctic fella gets mad I borrowed her camera..."

The youthful voice immediately alerts Sonia to the identity of whoever's coming...

...Hiyoko.

She has to hide those presents, and FAST. @Ryannumber1Santa

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170818120329

"Oh no, no!" Sonia said quietly as she heard Hiyoko walking up the stairs.

Sonia quickly dived for the presents and began lifting them into a closet filled with newspaper supplies...except the toolbox and other heavy objects that would cause a noise to move, she used her light magic to move those. 

"...J-Just got to act natural!" Sonia said as she saw Hiyoko enter. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170818120330

"H-Hello friend, how can I help you on this wonderous Christmas day!?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"S-Shit! You're here?!" Hiyoko says in a panic as she makes eye contact with Sonia

Looking at the camera in her hands, she hastily puts it behind her.

"Um, uhhh..."

Frowning, Hiyoko reveals the camera again and makes her way to a display case.

Aunt Arctic's Prized Camera: Do Not Touch.

Opening it up and carefully placing the camera inside, Hiyoko turns back to Sonia. "Don't tell anyone." She says.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"S-Shit! You're here?!" Hiyoko says in a panic as she makes eye contact with Sonia

Looking at the camera in her hands, she hastily puts it behind her.

"Um, uhhh..."

Frowning, Hiyoko reveals the camera again and makes her way to a display case.

Aunt Arctic's Prized Camera: Do Not Touch.

Opening it up and carefully placing the camera inside, Hiyoko turns back to Sonia. "Don't tell anyone." She says.

Sonia raises an eyebrow as Hiyoko places the camera back to where it once sat. On top of Hiyoko's warning not to tell anyone, it only built her suspicions further.

"...What were you doing Hiyoko?" Sonia asked.

She had an idea of what she was doing but she wanted to see if Hiyoko would be honest with her or not.

"Well?" 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Sonia raises an eyebrow as Hiyoko places the camera back to where it once sat. On top of Hiyoko's warning not to tell anyone, it only built her suspicions further.

"...What were you doing Hiyoko?" Sonia asked.

She had an idea of what she was doing but she wanted to see if Hiyoko would be honest with her or not.

"Well?" 

"W-What does it look like, Snow White? I... was taking pictures..."

Hiyoko holds up the polaroid picture she took of the island.

"It's Mahiru's present... but I didn't have a camera. So I got desperate. Don't judge me."

Hiyoko simply looks down in embarassment.

"I know... It's not really that good, but it's the best I can do."

• Thumbs Up 2

"W-What does it look like, Snow White? I... was taking pictures..."

Hiyoko holds up the polaroid picture she took of the island.

"It's Mahiru's present... but I didn't have a camera. So I got desperate. Don't judge me."

Hiyoko simply looks down in embarassment.

"I know... It's not really that good, but it's the best I can do."

"S-Snow White?! Come now Hiyoko, at least give me Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella. I have blonde hair for goodness sake!" Sonia said to try lighten the mood. She wasn't the best at humour but she'd give it a shot. 

"...So you were trying to do something nice for Mahiru". Sonia said, looking back at the camera.

Sonia smiled and walked over to the camera, looking through the roll of film in the camera, looking through the various photos that Hiyoko took. 

"These are really nice Hiyoko! You could be the first one of us to be two ultimates!" Sonia said optimistically.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Huh? Really?"

Hiyoko looks back at the photos, this time with less of a critical eye.

"Heh. Maybe I am." She chuckles.

Then it hits her. "Wait, doesn't Hajime count? Whatever."

With a cocky smile, Hiyoko folds her arms. "Heh! This'll be the best thing I've ever made for Mahiru! Maybe even better than that... um..."

She looks away, still hesitant on looking back on the Neo World Program.

"...That memorial for her... Because this time she'll see it..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile at the Mines the sound of steel chipping away at rock could be heard. 2B was swinging away at the bedrock with a pickaxe. She was surprisingly wearing a hard helmet on which didn't match her usual attire. However she seemed to be on a mission to mine ore for something. She then places her axe down to catch a break. "I should almost have enough..." she said to herself as she picked up some ore she broke off. She then continued to work in the mine.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Meanwhile at the Mines the sound of steel chipping away at rock could be heard. 2B was swinging away at the bedrock with a pickaxe. She was surprisingly wearing a hard helmet on which didn't match her usual attire. However she seemed to be on a mission to mine ore for something. She then places her axe down to catch a break. "I should almost have enough..." she said to herself as she picked up some ore she broke off. She then continued to work in the mine.

By her side was AE, who was also assigned to mine as well. Instead of an axe, though, he simply shoots away at the rocks with his gatling guns.

"According to intel, there's gotta be some sort of valuable minerals and stuff here! Found anything on your end, yet?" Alter-Ego asks, looking under a disconnected rock.

It's a tedious process, mining rocks like this for a chance of finding minerals. Maybe he should ask Tails to upgrade him with the ability to see through rocks, AE thinks.

Regardless, the android continues to shoot.

• Thumbs Up 2

By her side was AE, who was also assigned to mine as well. Instead of an axe, though, he simply shoots away at the rocks with his gatling guns.

"According to intel, there's gotta be some sort of valuable minerals and stuff here! Found anything on your end, yet?" Alter-Ego asks, looking under a disconnected rock.

It's a tedious process, mining rocks like this for a chance of finding minerals. Maybe he should ask Tails to upgrade him with the ability to see through rocks, AE thinks.

Regardless, the android continues to shoot.

"I've found a quite a lot" 2B replied, "it should be enough to upgrade the Virtuous Contract." 2B slightly nudged her head towards the white sword she planted in the ground behind her.  "I've heard there's a blacksmith somewhere in some forest who can upgrade swords to their maximum potential but it only seems to be a rumor." 2B sighed knowing her information might not be true. "It better be a human one rather over a machine. I don't like the idea of a machine handling my weapons..." 2B didn't seem to like the thought of her sword being touched for some reason.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"I've found a quite a lot" 2B replied, "it should be enough to upgrade the Virtuous Contract." 2B slightly nudged her head towards the white sword she planted in the ground behind her.  "I've heard there's a blacksmith somewhere in some forest who can upgrade swords to their maximum potential but it only seems to be a rumor." 2B sighed knowing her information might not be true. "It better be a human one rather over a machine. I don't like the idea of a machine handling my weapons..." 2B didn't seem to like the thought of her sword being touched for some reason.

"Really? Why's that?" Alter-Ego asks.

However, this lack of focus causes AE to shoot the wrong rock. Even if this seems miniscule, it sets off a chain reaction, causing their area of the mine to slightly shake. The impact causes a rock to fall from the ceiling, heading towards her sword.

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mr60fdMvMx1qz4rgp.png

"2B!" Alter-Ego screams, trying to alert her. However, the rock's falling fast and he's closer to the sword. Gritting his teeth, mentally apologizing to 2B for what he's about to do, the android blasts two rocks with enough impact to push him back. As he is propelled away, he reaches out his hand to grab the sword out of harm's way.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Really? Why's that?" Alter-Ego asks.

However, this lack of focus causes AE to shoot the wrong rock. Even if this seems miniscule, it sets off a chain reaction, causing their area of the mind to slightly shake. The impact causes a rock to fall from the ceiling, heading towards her soul.

Hide contents

tumblr_inline_mr60fdMvMx1qz4rgp.png

"2B!" Alter-Ego screams, trying to alert her. However, the rock's falling fast and he's closer to the sword. Gritting his teeth, mentally apologizing to 2B for what he's about to do, the android blasts two rocks with enough impact to push him back. As he is propelled away, he reaches out his hand to grab the sword out of harm's way.

"What are you doing!?" 2B shouted at Alter-Ego, power walking his way. She then snatches the sword from him and place it behind her. "That was dangerous you know. You don't know what you were dealing with!" She then remembered something and seemingly said something random, "you didn't see anything did you?" 2B seemed upset about Alter-Ego holding onto the sword for some reason.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"What are you doing!?" 2B shouted at Alter-Ego, power walking his way. She then snatches the sword from him and place it behind her. "That was dangerous you know. You don't know what you were dealing with!" She then remembered something and seemingly said something random, "you didn't see anything did you?" 2B seemed upset about Alter-Ego holding onto the sword for some reason.

"I-I'm sorry, I..."

Alter-Ego clutches his head, shaking. Small sparks of electricity release from his ears.

"I felt like... I saw a glimpse of something, like my memory function is writing something foreign but... I can't fully make out what it was..." He replies.

Letting go of his head, he turns to 2B. "But... I'm sorry I made you angry!"

He then goes silent. It hits him.

"I... made you angry?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I-I'm sorry, I..."

Alter-Ego clutches his head, shaking. Small sparks of electricity release from his ears.

"I felt like... I saw a glimpse of something, like my memory function is writing something foreign but... I can't fully make out what it was..." He replies.

Letting go of his head, he turns to 2B. "But... I'm sorry I made you angry!"

He then goes silent. It hits him.

"I... made you angry?!"

"Whatever" 2B said dismissively, "let's get out of here if we have what we need. We need to track down a blacksmith." She then grabbed her sword and examined it. "The edge does need more sharpening...." She then drops her hardhat on the floor as she began to leave. "Are you coming?" 2B asks Alter Ego, being mysterious as always.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Whatever" 2B said dismissively, "let's get out of here if we have what we need. We need to track down a blacksmith." She then grabbed her sword and examined it. "The edge does need more sharpening...." She then drops her hardhat on the floor as she began to leave. "Are you coming?" 2B asks Alter Ego, being mysterious as always.

Alter-Ego gets up and follows her. For some reason, he's feeling an odd blend of both guilt yet satisfaction.

"I-I saw it! An emotion! I knew it! You were built with them!" He tells her, practically begging her to admit it at this point.

If 2B is feeling more than anger at this point, chances are her second emotion would be annoyance.

Hell, she's probably surpressing that annoyance right now.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Alter-Ego gets up and follows her. For some reason, he's feeling an odd blend of both guilt yet satisfaction.

"I-I saw it! An emotion! I knew it! You were built with them!" He tells her, practically begging her to admit it at this point.

If 2B is feeling more than anger at this point, chances are her second emotion would be annoyance.

Hell, she's probably surpressing that annoyance right now.

"Please don't ask me anymore strange questions" 2B said in her usual stoic tone. She however seemed slightly annoyed by the recent developments. She didn't like this kind of attention on her. However her DEUS device start to go off and someone appeared onto the screen.

60.png

"This Operator 6O making regularly scheduled contact." A girl with a giant mask obscuring the lower half of her face said with a cheeful tone. She looked different from 2B suggesting she's a different model from her. "2B you haven't been answering my calls lately. The Commander has been starting to get worried about you." 2B sighed at 6O's reports, "now isn't the time 6O. I'm a little busy right now."

However it seems like 6O is a bit distracted by everything else surrounding 2B. She noticed 2B had a follower. "What a cute little girl!" 6O said towards Alter-Ego. "HE is another android from Borg" 2B corrected her Operator, "he's a defense system for the Skylanders." "So kind of like us huh?" 6O said, noting the similarities, "well its nice to meet you uhhh..." 6O didn't know Alter-Ego's name but however seemed more friendly than 2B.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Please don't ask me anymore strange questions" 2B said in her usual stoic tone. She however seemed slightly annoyed by the recent developments. She didn't like this kind of attention on her. However her DEUS device start to go off and someone appeared onto the screen.

"This Operator 6O making regularly scheduled contact." A girl with a giant mask obscuring the lower half of her face said with a cheeful tone. She looked different from 2B suggesting she's a different model from her. "2B you haven't been answering my calls lately. The Commander has been starting to get worried about you." 2B sighed at 6O's reports, "now isn't the time 6O. I'm a little busy right now."

However it seems like 6O is a bit distracted by everything else surrounding 2B. She noticed 2B had a follower. "What a cute little girl!" 6O said towards Alter-Ego. "HE is another android from Borg" 2B corrected her Operator, "he's a defense system for the Skylanders." "So kind of like us huh?" 6O said, noting the similarities, "well its nice to meet you uhhh..." 6O didn't know Alter-Ego's name but however seemed more friendly than 2B.

"Alter-Ego." He says, acknowledging 6O. However he did feel a bit angry about being referred to as a girl.

"Pleasure to meet you."

What surprised Alter-Ego is 6O's behaviour. It's clear this one is more open than 2B, further expanding the mystery of why 2B is the way she is.

He continues to watch the call attentively for potential clues.

• Thumbs Up 2