Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

31 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile, after Shuichi discussed matters involving Cole with Tails, he roams the island aimlessly. This isn't Shuichi's first Christmas, but it is his first free Christmas.

Free of stress. Free of fear. Free of the pain that defects has to experience every day.

It's surreal... yet soothing.

"Oof!"

Shuichi manages to bump into somebody. He falls on the snow, rubbing his head.

Reveal hidden contents

VmPdNYp.jpg

"I-I'm sorry I-" Shuichi apologizes before stopping.

Reveal hidden contents

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Ow..." Kaede groans, rubbing her head.

"Kaede! Sorry!" He gets up and sticks out his hand to help her up.

"It's fine, Shuichi. I wasn't watching where I was going, eheh..." Kaede smiles as she takes the detective's hand.

The two dust themselves off as they look at the lights.

"It's so beautiful, isn't it?" Kaede asks, changing the subject.

"...Yeah." Shuichi says, a smile creeping up his face.

"You like them?" Star's cheerful voice rang out as she walked up to the two, a still bewildered Marco following along behind. "I put some of 'em up myself! Of course, there was this ooooone incident where we decorated everything, and then one of the bulbs didn't work, and we had to take the whole thing down just to find out which one it was, and UGH..." She cooly folded her arms as she regained her composure. "But I reckon we did a good job in the end."

Marco, meanwhile, looked to Star, then Kaede, then Shuichi, and back again. "Sorry Star, but... what is this place again? An-And are these Skylanders?" he asked, referring to the two Ultimates. "They look just like us, and this looks more like a snow land than a sky land!" It seemed Star was so eager to show her friend around, she'd neglected to tell him who exactly the Skylanders were.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Why did I agree to your stupid idea?!" Daxter suddenly shouted, the ottsel looked like he had a black eye as he looked around the mine.

"You're the one who wanted to explore the place". Jak commented as he walked over and leaned against a wall, holding his scatter-gun at the ready. 

"Yeah, but it didn't mean using me to break your fall!" Daxter shouted back. 

"I wasn't aiming for you Dax, can you just hurry up and figure out if this place is fine to call home?" Jak asked, closing his eyes.

latest?cb=20080607195353

As Daxter began walking through the mine, he found an old-dusty box of hard hats. Without a care, the ottsel shuck his head and kept exploring around.

"Y'Know, without the terrible looking hard-hats, this place could be a real swinging joint! Plus, we're right next to a swimming pool. The Ladies Nights would be something else". Daxter said, rubbing his hands while grinning. However, Daxter's happiness was cut short when a claw suddenly clamped down on the Ottsel's ears. 

latest?cb=20121118163938

"Click, click". A familar looking crab had attached itself to Daxter and wasn't letting go without a fight. 

"AAAAAHHHH" Daxter shouted, trying to shake the crab off. 

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"You like them?" Star's cheerful voice rang out as she walked up to the two, a still bewildered Marco following along behind. "I put some of 'em up myself! Of course, there was this ooooone incident where we decorated everything, and then one of the bulbs didn't work, and we had to take the whole thing down just to find out which one it was, and UGH..." She cooly folded her arms as she regained her composure. "But I reckon we did a good job in the end."

Marco, meanwhile, looked to Star, then Kaede, then Shuichi, and back again. "Sorry Star, but... what is this place again? An-And are these Skylanders?" he asked, referring to the two Ultimates. "They look just like us, and this looks more like a snow land than a sky land!" It seemed Star was so eager to show her friend around, she'd neglected to tell him who exactly the Skylanders were.

"Wow! That's great, Star! Awesome job!" Kaede congratulates.

Shuichi's attention, however is diverted to the newcomer.

"Um, who's this?" Shuichi asks, pointing at Marco.

Kaede nods in agreement as she turns to Star's friend. "Yeah! Who're you?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"This," Star proudly said, "is Marco Diaz, my best friend from Earth and the newest member of the Skylanders!"

Marco scratched his head, still not sure what all of this was. "So... is this some club you go to, like the Bounce Lounge?" he asked.

"I guess you could say that," Star replied. "But in this club, we get to go out and fight bad guys! And I don't just mean guys like Ludo; I'm talking about big league baddies! There's these two guys - Xerneas and Arnold, I think they were called? Anyway, they wanted to cover all reality in darkness or whatever, and I..."

As Star trailed off into a long tangent, Marco's eyes went back to Kaede and Shuichi, asking if what Star was saying was true.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"This," Star proudly said, "is Marco Diaz, my best friend from Earth and the newest member of the Skylanders!"

Marco scratched his head, still not sure what all of this was. "So... is this some club you go to, like the Bounce Lounge?" he asked.

"I guess you could say that," Star replied. "But in this club, we get to go out and fight bad guys! And I don't just mean guys like Ludo; I'm talking about big league baddies! There's these two guys - Xerneas and Arnold, I think they were called? Anyway, they wanted to cover all reality in darkness or whatever, and I..."

As Star trailed off into a long tangent, Marco's eyes went back to Kaede and Shuichi, asking if what Star was saying was true.

Shuichi makes a so-so gesture with his hand, telling Marco that parts were accurate... but not all.

Kaede, however sticks out her hand for a handshake.

"Hey! I'm Kaede! That's Shuichi! It's nice to meet you, Marco!"

She then gives Marco a wide, beaming smile.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Jaaaak, let's get out of here!" Daxter shouted, as he managed to kick the familiar crab off of his leg and the two proceeded to rock climb their way out of the mine. 

"So, you think that's a good site for Naughty Ottsel 2?" Jak asked on the climb back up.

"Yeah, when I get some extermination gear to take care of the crab problem. Why does everywhere I go end up infested with animals?!" Daxter asked. 

"...No idea Dax. No idea". Jak said, not really wishing to begin an argument right now. 

As the two got out, they heard Star's voice as they began to walk out of the mine. 

"Xerneas and Arnold, I think that's why they're called? Anyway, they wanted to cover all reality in darkness" 

"...Darkness...?" Jak said, as the two hid behind some trees, listening. 

"...Dax, you don't think it's dark eco?" Jak whispered as they kept hidden behind the tree.

• Thumbs Up 5

Staring at her book, Sally now felt like she was doing nothing productive, and felt bored. Zoning out, Sally stared into the abyss, her mind drawing a blank.

15 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"HO! HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

It looks like christmas spirit has extended even to the docks of Club Penguin! Coming out of the Starship was Space Puppy wearing a santasuit over his space suit, and a beard and hat over his dome. Ringing a bell and a large empty bag over his shoulder, pup happily trotted down the stairs Behind him was George, earmuffs on his head and a scarf around his neck, and looking a bit less giddy than his captain.

"Really, Pup?" George grumbled, "Do you have to do this every Zrikmux?"

"Ah, ah, ah, George. It's known as Christmas around these parts." Pup corrected his first mate, "And yes, what better way to celebrate the holidays than to impersonate the red man himself?"

Pup pointed his finger to the square, "Now come, George! We've got cookies and gingerbread to deliver!"

The space explorer/Theme park manager hopped towards square, while George reluctantly followed behind, rolling on his treads rather than walking.

"...Hm?"

The sound of ringing bells sent Sally crashing back down to reality, as she looks around with a great confusion. What was that sound? She'd be off to find out, as she closes her book and gets up, running for wherever the bells were. Approaching where the sound was, Sally found herself with George and Pup, surprised by their festive appearance.

"Oh!" Sally nervously chuckles, as she scratches the back of her head. "Err, getting into the Christmas spirit, I see."

• Thumbs Up 4

24 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Sure! I could use the help! I waaaas gonna go HDD, but if I could do it as Nep, the better!"

Neptune looks to the back of the bag. She points at it.

"There! You do some heavy lifting there, while I do the steerin'!"

Neptune tightens the bow on the bag, ensuring nothing falls out and prepares to go.

"Uugh..." It's not the most elegant of methods but as long as nobody has a camera phone or anything like it, Noire was willing to swallow her pride and help.

"Alright, lead the way." Noire says as she grabs the back of the bag, ready to start lifting. She resisted the urge to shout, mush, as if she was riding a dog sleigh and Neptune was the dog. "Heehee..." She did giggle at the idea though.

====

At the Med Bay, Mikan goes back to checking on Undyne @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne while Alisa sits by Toko's bedside holding her glasses that Dave handed to her earlier.

She was thinking about Toko's request. She didn't want Komaru to know about her condition but Alisa felt bad not telling her. Was it right to keep a secret that if known could upset that person? Alisa couldn't work out what she should do. Surely Toko would be happy to see Komaru the moment she woke up? But this was something Toko specifically asked for...

====

Dante on the other hand seemed to not have a care in the world as he was now walking around, taking in the sights of the decorations that had been put up. It wasn't clear by his facial expression alone if he liked them or not.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

"Uugh..." It's not the most elegant of methods but as long as nobody has a camera phone or anything like it, Noire was willing to swallow her pride and help.

"Alright, lead the way." Noire says as she grabs the back of the bag, ready to start lifting. She resisted the urge to shout, mush, as if she was riding a dog sleigh and Neptune was the dog. "Heehee..." She did giggle at the idea though.

"Dashing through the code... through a clean, clear Cartridge Slot, o'er the zones we go, grinding for those 1-ups! Gather all your rings, coins are shining bright, hang 'em on the tree aaand gain a new high score tonight~!"

Neptune merrily sings to herself as the two make their trek back to Club Penguin.

It's clear to Noire that this Neptune especially has a strong appreciation for the holiday.

It explains why she went through all the trouble getting the outfit ready and delivering all these gifts... but what makes her feel this way?

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Staring at her book, Sally now felt like she was doing nothing productive, and felt bored. Zoning out, Sally stared into the abyss, her mind drawing a blank.

"...Hm?"

The sound of ringing bells sent Sally crashing back down to reality, as she looks around with a great confusion. What was that sound? She'd be off to find out, as she closes her book and gets up, running for wherever the bells were. Approaching where the sound was, Sally found herself with George and Pup, surprised by their festive appearance.

"Oh!" Sally nervously chuckles, as she scratches the back of her head. "Err, getting into the Christmas spirit, I see."

George and Pup turned to the princess, The latter of whom gave her a big smile underneath the tacky fake beard. George, despite his embarassment, put on a polite smile as well.

"Hey, princess." George chuckled awkwardly. "Indeed we uh... are. The captain here gets pretty excited around this time of year."

"And with good reason!" Pup proclaimed, "The holidays are the days when everyone is in a grand old mood! And what better way to spred good cheer and happiness than to dress and run around town acting like the man you call Santa Claus."

"Say pup, you know santa carries presents around in that bag, right?" George pointed at the sack Pup was carrying around. "How'd you even manage to stuff it up so fast."

"Wait, presents?" Pup tilted his head in confusion, "I just stuffed this up with pillows and blankets! I didn't know I had to give out presents!"

"Ah, don't worry about it." George said as he felt a ding go off in his torso. With a smile, George opened it up and pulled out a gingerbread... thing. The shape was human... if a human was a deformed mess with one arm longer than the other, three eyes, a head ending in a point and legs much too long for its body.

"Have a gingerbread cookie, princess!" George handed the cookie to Sally, "It's uh... well, we couldn't find any cookie cutters... but... hey, it should taste like a regular gingerbread cookie. No reason why it shouldn't!"

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi makes a so-so gesture with his hand, telling Marco that parts were accurate... but not all.

Kaede, however sticks out her hand for a handshake.

"Hey! I'm Kaede! That's Shuichi! It's nice to meet you, Marco!"

She then gives Marco a wide, beaming smile.

"Er, nice to meet you, Kaede," Marco replied, reciprocating Kaede's handshake offer. He was surprised Star never told him about this place sooner; it seemed that she'd been here for quite a while.

"...and then I became this giant gold version of my mewberty form, and we blasted those two old guys out of existence!" Star finished, panting for breath as she finished her long but fast tirade. She turned to Marco. "So yeah... what do you say?"

Marco smiled and shrugged. "Hey, I've been through lots of crazy stuff with you; I'm sure this can't hurt!"

"YAAAAAAAAY! GROUP HUG!" Star squeed, eagerly wrapping the three together in one big (and tight) hug.

309?cb=20170226154522

Marco Diaz - Supporting Character

Element: Non-Elemental

Battle Class: Brawler

Biography:

Organised, responsible, and level-headed, Marco is in many ways Star's opposite, which caused the two's friendship to have a rocky start when the princess first arrived to Earth and lived with him as an exchange student. Afterwards, however, they quickly developed a strong bond with each other as Star's reckless and dangerous lifestyle gave the so-called "safe kid" the danger and excitement he'd been looking for. A red belt in karate, he has little problems defending himself from dangerous threats (which Star often attracts), despite his lack of magic or super abilities like Star. That said, he's also kind to his friends, and has even been known to help them with their problems as "Doctor Marco, Ph.D".

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Er, nice to meet you, Kaede," Marco replied, reciprocating Kaede's handshake offer. He was surprised Star never told him about this place sooner; it seemed that she'd been here for quite a while.

"...and then I became this giant gold version of my mewberty form, and we blasted those two old guys out of existence!" Star finished, panting for breath as she finished her long but fast tirade. She turned to Marco. "So yeah... what do you say?"

Marco smiled and shrugged. "Hey, I've been through lots of crazy stuff with you; I'm sure this can't hurt!"

"YAAAAAAAAY! GROUP HUG!" Star squeed, eagerly wrapping the three together in one big (and tight) hug.

309?cb=20170226154522

Marco Diaz - Supporting Character

Element: Non-Elemental

Battle Class: Brawler

Biography:

Organised, responsible, and level-headed, Marco is in many ways Star's opposite, which caused the two's friendship to have a rocky start when the princess first arrived to Earth and lived with him as an exchange student. Afterwards, however, they quickly developed a strong bond with each other as Star's reckless and dangerous lifestyle gave the so-called "safe kid" the danger and excitement he'd been looking for. A red belt in karate, he has little problems defending himself from dangerous threats (which Star often attracts), despite his lack of magic or super abilities like Star. That said, he's also kind to his friends, and has even been known to help them with their problems as "Doctor Marco, Ph.D".

"We need more info about this darkness thing. If there's dark eco out there, we can't let it fall into the wrong hands. We can't have a repeat of the dark makers Dax". Jak whispered. 

"Don't worry brother, just let Ol' Orange Lightning smooth things over. I'll have them eating out of my hand within minutes!" Daxter said, moving past the tree. 

"No, Daxter, wait!" Jak said, trying to grab Daxter, but it was too late, he already ran out of the trees.

"Damnit". 

Daxter ran out of the forest and directly over to the group hug, double jumping directly on top of the group.

"Oh, I love hugs! Let me snuggle right in there!" Daxter said, jumping on Star's head and squirming into the hug. 

"Say, what're we hugging for?" Daxter asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

Star was surprised to see Daxter show up; she'd never seen him around before. "Oh, we were just welcoming our newest member, Marco, into our happy little group!" she explained, still hugging everyone. Suddenly, she gasped. "Heeey, if I haven't seen you around... you must be new here, too! EXTRA STRONG GROUP HUUUUUG!" she cheered, hugging even tighter.

Marco frantically poked Star as his face turned blue. "Psst... Star... can't... breathe..."

She immediately let everyone go and held her arms behind her back. "Oops, sorry," she giggled nervously, rocking on her heels in the snow.

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"We need more info about this darkness thing. If there's dark eco out there, we can't let it fall into the wrong hands. We can't have a repeat of the dark makers Dax". Jak whispered. 

"Don't worry brother, just let Ol' Orange Lightning smooth things over. I'll have them eating out of my hand within minutes!" Daxter said, moving past the tree. 

"No, Daxter, wait!" Jak said, trying to grab Daxter, but it was too late, he already ran out of the trees.

"Damnit". 

Daxter ran out of the forest and directly over to the group hug, double jumping directly on top of the group.

"Oh, I love hugs! Let me snuggle right in there!" Daxter said, jumping on Star's head and squirming into the hug. 

"Say, what're we hugging for?" Daxter asked.

"Ah! Y-You again?! Where did you come from?!" Kaede asks, shocked to see Daxter randomly in the hug.

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Star was surprised to see Daxter show up; she'd never seen him around before. "Oh, we were just welcoming our newest member, Marco, into our happy little group!" she explained, still hugging everyone. Suddenly, she gasped. "Heeey, if I haven't seen you around... you must be new here, too! EXTRA STRONG GROUP HUUUUUG!" she cheered, hugging even tighter.

Marco frantically poked Star as his face turned blue. "Psst... Star... can't... breathe..."

She immediately let everyone go and held her arms behind her back. "Oops, sorry," she giggled nervously, rocking on her heels in the snow.

Shuichi gasps for breath as Star lets her go.

"Ahhh... AHHHH... t-that's one strong hug!" He pants.

Shuichi then reaches up to adjust his hat.

• Thumbs Up 3

Dante continues walking and witnesses a bizarre looking group hug. He scratches the back of his head and after thinking for a couple of seconds, he shrugs to himself and starts to walk up to them.

"Yo...am I...interrupting something here?"

He says in confusion looking at the variety of characters in the group.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hey hey, watch the fur toots!" Daxter said, as the group hug ended, and Daxter began shaking snow off of himself. 

"This kid's joinin' huh? I don't know, looks kinda scruffy". Daxter said, running around Marco. 

"I mean, he's no Orange Lightning, but he'll do". 

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Ah! Y-You again?! Where did you come from?!" Kaede asks, shocked to see Daxter randomly in the hug.

"Aaaah, don't worry, I was just protecting Jak while we figure out the best place to make the newest happening joint to hit this wherever the hell we are! The Naughty Ottsel!....2". Daxter said with a grin. 

Daxter then began to jump onto Star's shoulder, and began running down to where her wand was. He started tapping it. 

"Oh oh! Is this a magic wand?! Is it real?! What can it do!?" Daxter said, getting distracted.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Aaaah, don't worry, I was just protecting Jak while we figure out the best place to make the newest happening joint to hit this wherever the hell we are! The Naughty Ottsel!....2". Daxter said with a grin. 

Daxter then began to jump onto Star's shoulder, and began running down to where her wand was. He started tapping it. 

"Oh oh! Is this a magic wand?! Is it real?! What can it do!?" Daxter said, getting distracted.

"Well, he sure is the scatterbrain, isn't he?" Kaede asks, hands on her hips.

"...Who is that?" Shuichi asks the pianist.

Meanwhile, outside the Dojo, Sayaka looks down upon Club Penguin, her cape flowing in the wind.

Running up the stairs to her is no other than her partner, Sonic.

"Hey! There you are! Why'd you wander off?" He asks, making it to the top.

Sayaka shrugs. "You know, I wanna see the lights from the highest spot!"

The two chuckle before looking down.

"Man. Is this, like... the sixth Christmas as a Disciple, now?" Sayaka asks.

Sonic thinks for a moment before responding. "Yup. Sure is."

"Man, time sure does fly, huh?" Sayaka scratches her head, sheepishly.

The two friends stay silent for a while, overlooking the island below. To Sayaka, the glistening, colorful radiance of it all can't help but bring in the memories of simpler times. Times of being a regular girl in a seemingly normal world.

GtB9tl2.jpg

"..." The bluenette's face becomes that of slight sorrow looking back.

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"You bet it's real!" Star said, amused at Daxter's interest in her wand. Marco, however, was a little more cautious, with both eyes fixed on Daxter.

"Star, should you really be so lax with showing your wand off to him?" he asked. "I mean, what if he takes it and decides to cast a spell, and does something dangerous? He doesn't know how to use it!"

"Pfft, come on, Marco!" Star scoffed. "I barely know how to use it, and I get along just fine!"

Marco was about to make a counter-argument, but simply lowered his arm back down.

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

George and Pup turned to the princess, The latter of whom gave her a big smile underneath the tacky fake beard. George, despite his embarassment, put on a polite smile as well.

"Hey, princess." George chuckled awkwardly. "Indeed we uh... are. The captain here gets pretty excited around this time of year."

"And with good reason!" Pup proclaimed, "The holidays are the days when everyone is in a grand old mood! And what better way to spred good cheer and happiness than to dress and run around town acting like the man you call Santa Claus."

"Say pup, you know santa carries presents around in that bag, right?" George pointed at the sack Pup was carrying around. "How'd you even manage to stuff it up so fast."

"Wait, presents?" Pup tilted his head in confusion, "I just stuffed this up with pillows and blankets! I didn't know I had to give out presents!"

"Ah, don't worry about it." George said as he felt a ding go off in his torso. With a smile, George opened it up and pulled out a gingerbread... thing. The shape was human... if a human was a deformed mess with one arm longer than the other, three eyes, a head ending in a point and legs much too long for its body.

"Have a gingerbread cookie, princess!" George handed the cookie to Sally, "It's uh... well, we couldn't find any cookie cutters... but... hey, it should taste like a regular gingerbread cookie. No reason why it shouldn't!"

The young chipmunk looks confusedly at the cookie, why was it so deformed?! "Um, thank you, I... I can give it a taste," she replies, all while still staring at the peculiar gingerbread mutant. She gives it a little nibble, cautious about it. It was just a gingerbread cookie, right? Hmm, no ill effects... Tastes nice... Probably fine, as Sally takes one big bite out of the head.

"Maybe I should get into some Christmas clothing too, and celebrate the festivities!" Sally says, giving the boys a smile. Then she looks around as she huddles her arms and shivers, feeling all the frost so suddenly. "Especially considering how cold it's getting around here... Brr, it wasn't like this before we left..."

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

"Dashing through the code... through a clean, clear Cartridge Slot, o'er the zones we go, grinding for those 1-ups! Gather all your rings, coins are shining bright, hang 'em on the tree aaand gain a new high score tonight~!"

Neptune merrily sings to herself as the two make their trek back to Club Penguin.

It's clear to Noire that this Neptune especially has a strong appreciation for the holiday.

It explains why she went through all the trouble getting the outfit ready and delivering all these gifts... but what makes her feel this way?

"N-Neptune? This bag is pretty heavy...the other Neptune likes a reason to party around and be...unprofessional, but perhaps you've taken it to another level?"

As the pair continue walking, the look and feel of the bag didn't make it obvious what was inside, but it wasn't light either. Did Neptune really gather all of these gifts herself? That didn't seem like the Neptune, Noire was used to. She'd probably get Nepgear to do it for her.

"...So...what's gotten into you so suddenly?"

• Thumbs Up 3

20 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"You bet it's real!" Star said, amused at Daxter's interest in her wand. Marco, however, was a little more cautious, with both eyes fixed on Daxter.

"Star, should you really be so lax with showing your wand off to him?" he asked. "I mean, what if he takes it and decides to cast a spell, and does something dangerous? He doesn't know how to use it!"

"Pfft, come on, Marco!" Star scoffed. "I barely know how to use it, and I get along just fine!"

Marco was about to make a counter-argument, but simply lowered his arm back down.

"Hey! Now listen here kid! If there is anyone, anyone capable enough to weld a magic wand, it's Orange Lightning!" Daxter said to Marco, before jumping off Star onto the ground.

"Now what to do with a magic wand? Legions of women, definitely. New pair of pants, absolutely. A palace, oh yeah sounds good! Oh, maybe my own statue!" Daxter said with excitement. 

"Nice work, "Orange Lightning" Jak's voice said.

He walked out of the trees and into the rest of the group, faceplaming at Daxter's "attempt" to smoothtalk his way to intell. 

"Alright, I heard about this Xemnos guy or whatever the hell his name is. What's this about trying to wipe the world with darkness?" Jak asked Star.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep under Club Penguin, someone was looking at a computer screen, small christmas lights and decorations are placed up around the hideout. Keyboard presses could be heard throughout the room. 

"Titans, I know it's been awhile since you've heard from me. I've been busy keeping the multiverse safe from any threats that may have come up. I know you guys will probably worry about me, like usual, but don't worry. With Batman here, I've been training more regularly and improving my stealth. I'm hoping to return home to you all soon, even if it's just for a visit. 

Beast Boy, I hope you've upped your video game skills, because I'm raring to kick your butt when I get back. I'm sure you'll have plenty of high-scores for me to complete demolish.

Raven, knowing you, you've already made sure everyone's been doing their job and keeping my bratty sidekick from screwing up too much. I know Christmas is a hard time for you to undergo, but remember, the Titans are and always will be your family. 

Cyborg, it's been awhile since we've got to do anything. With me here, and you dealing with Justice League and Titans missions, it's busy for you too, but I hope we'll be able to get together for a drink during the holidays. Make sure Beast Boy stays out of trouble.

Tell Damian, Wally and the other Titans that I said hey, and merry christmas. I hope to tell them in person, but I want it to be a surprise. Maybe in the New Year, we'll finally track down Star? 

Merry Christmas - Dick Grayson" 

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

"N-Neptune? This bag is pretty heavy...the other Neptune likes a reason to party around and be...unprofessional, but perhaps you've taken it to another level?"

As the pair continue walking, the look and feel of the bag didn't make it obvious what was inside, but it wasn't light either. Did Neptune really gather all of these gifts herself? That didn't seem like the Neptune, Noire was used to. She'd probably get Nepgear to do it for her.

"...So...what's gotten into you so suddenly?"

"What do you mean? I'm always like this every year!" Neptune chirps.

Her humming continues as she marches forward with enthusiasm.

"Christmas is my favorite, favorite, FAV-OR-ITE time of year! Nothing compares!"

It's clear that while Neptune's rather lazy, it's times like this where she does a complete 180. However, Neptune continues to be vague.

• Thumbs Up 3

28 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile, outside the Dojo, Sayaka looks down upon Club Penguin, her cape flowing in the wind.

Running up the stairs to her is no other than her partner, Sonic.

"Hey! There you are! Why'd you wander off?" He asks, making it to the top.

Sayaka shrugs. "You know, I wanna see the lights from the highest spot!"

The two chuckle before looking down.

"Man. Is this, like... the sixth Christmas as a Disciple, now?" Sayaka asks.

Sonic thinks for a moment before responding. "Yup. Sure is."

"Man, time sure does fly, huh?" Sayaka scratches her head, sheepishly.

The two friends stay silent for a while, overlooking the island below. To Sayaka, the glistening, colorful radiance of it all can't help but bring in the memories of simpler times. Times of being a regular girl in a seemingly normal world.

"..." The bluenette's face becomes that of slight sorrow looking back.

Jessica saw Sayaka standing outside the Dojo. Seems like she got the same idea I did, she thought. She walked up to her... though admittedly, antisocial as she was, she felt nervous doing so.

"Looks pretty cool from up here, doesn't it?" Jessica asked Sayaka. "My home looks just like this around this time of year. I love the way everything's so dark, yet there's these lights shining brightly in it... I guess that's one reason I'm a night-time person."

"Alright, I heard about this Xemnos guy or whatever the hell his name is. What's this about trying to wipe the world with darkness?" Jak asked Star.

Star shrugged. "I dunno, he was going after this power called Kingdom Hearts or something? It's been a while, I don't remember the specific details." She clicked her fingers. "Oh, but one time on that mission, I got turned into this big-eyed greyscale me and we went into a grey world of craziness!"

Marco, just as in the dark as Jak was, turned to him, and asked, "Um, is that important to you for some reason? I-If I can ask you that, that is."

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica saw Sayaka standing outside the Dojo. Seems like she got the same idea I did, she thought. She walked up to her... though admittedly, antisocial as she was, she felt nervous doing so.

"Looks pretty cool from up here, doesn't it?" Jessica asked Sayaka. "My home looks just like this around this time of year. I love the way everything's so dark, yet there's these lights shining brightly in it... I guess that's one reason I'm a night-time person."

Sayaka and Sonic look at Jess. This immediately snaps Sayaka out of her slightly depressed state.

"Hey there, Jess." Sonic greets with a friendly wave.

"Oh, Jess! You're here too!" She says in surprise. She then looks back on the island.

"Yeah... my home was just like this too..."

• Thumbs Up 3

10 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Homura simply watches Dan getting pulled away. She glares at him with her usual stoic expression before going back to Madoka.

"M-Mado-"

gkhuslj.jpg

"I'm fine, Homura. Just don't worry about me." Madoka replies, still clutching onto her flower.

Homura's eyes widen. Madoka usually isn't this insistent, right?

"We still have a tour to finish, right?" She adds, being more cheerful.

@dwibs93

"Could you take me to a command center or something similar?" asked Phelps.

Then Phelps had an idea.

"I know you have quite a few detectives, but I could be one that investigates stuff like murders." He suggested.

He had quite the experience of seeing dead bodies on LA's streets and the war.

• Thumbs Up 3