Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

The Chaotix glanced at the program, they didn’t know what to make of it aside form the young bee.

“Coooooool!” Charmy said in awe. “I’d watch that show if Vector afford us a new TV!”

”We could’ve if we combined all our remains with your allowance!” Vector argues back.

Piccolo took it a little more seriously focusing more inside it. “Insane..that boy’s mind is being poisoned by a presumed illusion of some enemy, but he can’t seem to sense it so he always caught off guard, no one can feel it but him!” 

• Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Meanwhile, Daxter had waddled back to the Skylanders, practically slamming down on Robrainiac's foot @Emperor Robrainiac, before looking up to see the evil mastermind. 

"AAAAAAH JAK, THERE'S A KRIMZON DEATH-BOT STILL ALIVE AND IT'S HERE" Daxter screamed, practically leaping onto Jak's shoulder from the ground. 

"...I don't think so Dax". Jak responded, keeping an eye on Robrainiac nonetheless.

Robrainiac frowned as he looked at his metal foot, now crushed by the the impact of the Ottsel landing on it. Robrainiac's eyes widened as he removed his lower leg off, noticing the dent on his boot.

"You better not have done too much damage!" Robrainiac growled, "Do you know how long it takes to repair this part?!"

"Maybe you should use better metal for your feet, your highness."

Ignoring his secretary, Robrainiac began to fumble around with his foot before finally reverting his metal boot-like foot back to normal. Sighing with relief, he placed his leg back where it was and glared at Daxter.

"I am no... uh... crimson death bot, I assure you." Robrainiac said, "But you ought to watch where you're going weasel boy. You're lucky the damage was easy to repair."

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"How do they stop being erased from existence?" Control Freak said.

George and Pup looked at Control freak with surprised expressions, not liking what they had just heard from the super-nerd.

"Erased from... existance, huh?" George said, "Well... I think I'll set this adventure out, I kinda have some gift wrapping I need to get done, anyway.

"Now now, George!" Pup grabbed George by his metal shoulder before he could make a break for it, "Being erased from existance is a normal every day thing for us! We should be used to it by now!"

"Hiss not scared!" Hiss said, whom was behind George and Pup all along, "Hiss ready for whatever bad human have!"

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

The chair spun back around as Control Freak pulled out a remote control, aiming it at the screen Chen was on. Chen turned into a small window and went to the top left of the screen as the screen began to play something...

"First, the original..." 

"Hmmm... Not bad, not bad... Maybe they went a little overboard with the anime influence at times," Pup said, suddenly entering critic mode, "But other than that, everything else was pretty cool! I'd probably watch that after school every evening!"

"Hiss like it." Hiss stared at the screen, transfixed, "Hiss interested, Hiss wanna see more!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"So its a mutiny huh?" Ragna said baffled. Yusei himself did note a few things about L.O.G. and his lackey's relationship. "I guess they're not united in their cause. They all have different ideas on entertainment." The Duelist shook his head in disbelief due to the events.

"I'd imagine this was bound to happen at some point" Kyoko said as she examined the situation, "I'd think the Lord of Games is tied up at the moment since he hasn't appeared despite being an omniscient presence." Kyoko then put her hand on her chin and thought more about it, wondering what L.O.G could be up to.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Erased from... existance, huh?" George said, "Well... I think I'll set this adventure out, I kinda have some gift wrapping I need to get done, anyway.

"Now now, George!" Pup grabbed George by his metal shoulder before he could make a break for it, "Being erased from existance is a normal every day thing for us! We should be used to it by now!"

"Hiss not scared!" Hiss said, whom was behind George and Pup all along, "Hiss ready for whatever bad human have!"

"Well, I guess maybe not erased. But if you look at Robin over there!" Control Freak said as he pointed to Nightwing and back at the TV.

"He's the exact same who was in this show! He was the guy seeing Slade and being a complete fruitcake!" 

Nightwing's eyes simply glared slightly, looking at the TV. That wasn't a pleasant adventure to remember for him.

"But I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Because here's what I did with it..." Control Freak said, as he pressed a button on his remote.

• Thumbs Up 5

Sure enough, on Chen's side, General Teddie makes it on screen.

"You traitor! Come 'ere! I have no idea how you made the boss not notice this, but this show of yours is cancelled!" The bear rants, pulling on Chen's headdress.

General Teddie looks at Control Freak, and the shows he's showing to the Skylanders.

"Now you're airing such a terrible show?! Are you trying to run us to the ground?! Back to your positions, no-"

Master Chen stuffs his staff down General Teddie's throat. "And what, go back to your own bad direction? Dare to be different, Teds... or they'll hate you forever."

• Thumbs Up 3

Vector then smirked at Charmy. “Heh heh, looks like your kind of show Charmy.” He said nudging him.

”No way! Even I’m not that annoying!” Charmy said crossing his arms, sure he could be a brat but he spend all day at the office saying only one word, Vector and Espio would probably kick him out for adoptation.

“Who the bloody hell would perform an absurd dance if one wishes to kill time before they dispose their waste in a bathroom?!” Plump said unamused. “Only a show of idiots I can presume...”

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Sure enough, on Chen's side, General Teddie makes it on screen.

"You traitor! Come 'ere! I have no idea how you made the boss not notice this, but this show of yours is cancelled!" The bear rants, pulling on Chen's headdress.

General Teddie looks at Control Freak, and the shows he's showing to the Skylanders.

"Now you're airing such a terrible show?! Are you trying to run us to the ground?! Back to your positions, no-"

Master Chen stuffs his staff down General Teddie's throat. "And what, go back to your own bad direction? Dare to be different, Teds... or they'll hate you forever."

"Hehehe. Quite wrong my Teddie Bear friend". Control Freak said. 

He began rummaging through a set of notes and ratings as he pulled them out of hammer space and showed them to General Teddie. 

"Look at this. It's the most aired show on that pathetic network of cartoons. It's got merchandise sales. It sells and gets ratings!" Control Freak said, as he placed them away. 

"Maaan! How did you manage to ruin something that cool?!" Daxter shouted.

"...I just got here, what's going o-" Roxas paused as he saw the show. 

"...what?" Roxas said in utter confusion at the show.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Hehehe. Quite wrong my Teddie Bear friend". Control Freak said. 

He began rummaging through a set of notes and ratings as he pulled them out of hammer space and showed them to General Teddie. 

"Look at this. It's the most aired show on that pathetic network of cartoons. It's got merchandise sales. It sells and gets ratings!" Control Freak said, as he placed them away. 

Spitting the staff out, General Teddie raises his hand, trying to think of a rebuttal.

"..."

This goes against everything he stands for, destroying what was established and deviating from orders. He turns to Chen, who has a smirk on his face.

The General simply makes an "eye on you" gesture, admitting defeat for now, entrusting what little faith he has in these two to not screw this up.

He then walks off, trying to find his boss.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mikan pokes her head out from the entrance of the room the Skylanders have gathered in.

"I-Is it okay for m-me to enter?"

Noire's skin crawled when she saw Control Freak.

"Eww, that guy looks like a total perv. His life must be so pathetic that he calls himself "Control Freak" to get some twisted sense of power. Hmph...this hardly seems to be worth a goddesses time."

She says haughtily as she runs her fingers through her hair elegantly. However, her point may not have hit home considering she'd forgotten that she's still wearing that large red nose that Neptune put on her.

Alisa remained in the Med Bay watching over Toko who was still with Makoto and Komaru at the time. Daniel hadn't moved after being hugged by Shantae and Dave stayed with him for laughs. After Kotone had acquired a naginata she was lead to the EPF HQ by Teddie. @Failinhearts

Even Dante came to checkout the fuss, dragging Hero Prinny with him in the process.

• Thumbs Up 4

"And here's the best part! You see Robin over there? That's the same Robin who was in this show!" Control Freak said as he pointed to Nightwing.

Nightwing didn't seem to respond, looking at the floor with a look of shame that seemed to be more than enough confirmation from everyone else that this was indeed what had happened.

"So no, you guys won't be erased from existence...more so I'll wipe your personalities and memories, maybe keep a few core relationships, flanderise a lot of your personality traits, and on top of that, completely rewrite you to reflect what is in my first reboot!" Control Freak announced

"What's your game Control Freak? What do you hope to gain from this?" Nightwing asked, crossing his arms. 

"Simple! We're arch-enemies You and I....I mean you all and I....oh nevermind, we're all arch-enemies!" Control Freak said. "I need to cause mischief and you do heroics, that's how things work in all shows! Unless it doesn't but we'll ignore that for now". 

"The writers didn't like dark writing, so it's time we swung things around to the most innocent and happy-go-lucky and safe show possible! And before I get writers in for your new show, I'll be sure to wipe their minds as well so they remember nothing of the original and make sure they follow my instructions to the letter!" Control Freak said with a "evil" laugh.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Well, I guess maybe not erased. But if you look at Robin over there!" Control Freak said as he pointed to Nightwing and back at the TV.

"He's the exact same who was in this show! He was the guy seeing Slade and being a complete fruitcake!" 

Nightwing's eyes simply glared slightly, looking at the TV. That wasn't a pleasant adventure to remember for him.

"But I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Because here's what I did with it..." Control Freak said, as he pressed a button on his remote.

Pup, George, and Hiss watched the brand new teen titans, very curious as to what control freak had to show them.

"Hmmm... well... the theme song is a little catchy, and it's a remix of the original... So maybe it'll be a faithful but lighthearted romp!" Pup said, still in critic mode.

15 minutes pass, and Pup was on the table, flailing around like a maniac as George and Hiss tried their hardest to calm the captain down.

"...AND TEEN TITANS GO... NO TODDLER TITANS GO IS NOTHING BUT MEAN SPIRITED, UNFUNNY GARBAGE THAT TREATS ITS VIEWERS AND CARTOON LOVERS LIKE IDIOTS AND THROWS AWAY ANYTHING LIKEABLE ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTERS AND MAKES THEM MEAN SPIRITED!"

"P-pup! Calm down! It was bad, yes but you're-"

"THE MEAN SPIRITED WRITERS ARE NOTHING BUT MEAN SPIRTED HACKS WHO MEAN SPIRITEDLY DON'T RESPECT THE FANS! GO TO THEIR MEAN SPIRITED SOCIAL MEDIA AND MEAN SPIRITED-"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

George repeatedly slapped pup's face until he regained his senses. As soon as George finished, he put the dizzy Pup down, wobbling around in a daze. After a quick shake of the head, he turned to his first mate.

"Thanks, first mate. I was getting a little too passionate about animation there."

"No prob, captain." George saluted, "I wont deny that was bad."

"...This is actually kind of funny." Robrainiac smirked, "Stupid as all hell, but funny."

"I think all cartoons these days are stupid, to be honest." Kardia deadpanned.

Pup shot a furious look at the villains, about to go on another cartoon loving rant, but it was cut short, by George delivering another smack to the face. Pup shook his head quickly as he realized what he was about to do. Now was not the time! He would have to lecture both of them later.

"...Bad guys wanna make us like that?" Hiss gulped, "Hiss don't wanna be mean and annoying..."

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

The screen fizzled in as a figure familiar to Nightwing came into view.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20090716003913

"Hey Skylosers! Get to the EPF HQ quick! Make sure to bring Robin with you, I want my arch-enemy here for this!" Control Freak said in a message broadcast all over the island.

"...What is he up to now?" Nightwing said, turning to Batman @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

"Nothing good that's for sure", Batman said solemnly. "Though from what I've read of reports, he hasn't exactly been the most formidable of your foes Dick. That said. I'm busy running the lead on her whereabouts. If you think you can handle him again, well..." Batman trialed off. His words suggested confidence, but you could tell he was worried.

49 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Dave was admiring Undyne's skill with her spears as she shows off while Daniel was in a total daze at suddenly being grabbed by Shantae. He couldn't mutter a single word until she let him go in her panic and he face planted into the snow.

"Urk!" *Thud!*

Dave notices he wasn't moving and pokes him.

"Did she just kill you?" He asks. In response, Daniel shuffles around to get his face out of the snow while still lying on the floor. His entire face was red.

"I-I-I...was just h-hugged by...a p-pretty girl....*sigh*....today w-was a fantastic day..." He makes no attempt at getting back up.

"Uhhh, is he gonna be okay?", Undyne asked as she and Shantae peered over him. "Anyway! Look girl, if you can handle genie guardian duty, think you cold uh, pick up Frisk if Mr. Wright and Ms. Fey miss him? He's been hanging out back in Mr. Wright's home world with that flower lately and well it is Christmas, sooo".

"Say no more! Besides who knows who else is bringing company. Besides, I still need to find the Roxas the right gift...someway, somehow. I'm on it!", Shantae said. She patted Daniel's head to help revive him before taking off.

Of course not too longer after that, the alarm sounded.

"Huh...better her than me! No way am I missing out on this! Stay cool kid!", Undyne shouted as she bounded for the EPF HQ.

"Hmm! I sense there to be danger...at the hands of a great buffoon. This I must deal with. I'm sory T'Challa my love. This Christmas it seems, I'll be spending with the Skylanders!", Storm mused. She'd overheard the announcement of Control Freak's and she was flying top speed to the EPF HQ.

With so much of WAAHOO off base, she couldn't afford to fall behind!

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"And here's the best part! You see Robin over there? That's the same Robin who was in this show!" Control Freak said as he pointed to Nightwing.

Nightwing didn't seem to respond, looking at the floor with a look of shame that seemed to be more than enough confirmation from everyone else that this was indeed what had happened.

"So no, you guys won't be erased from existence...more so I'll wipe your personalities and memories, maybe keep a few core relationships, flanderise a lot of your personality traits, and on top of that, completely rewrite you to reflect what is in my first reboot!" Control Freak announced

"What's your game Control Freak? What do you hope to gain from this?" Nightwing asked, crossing his arms. 

"Simple! We're arch-enemies You and I....I mean you all and I....oh nevermind, we're all arch-enemies!" Control Freak said. "I need to cause mischief and you do heroics, that's how things work in all shows! Unless it doesn't but we'll ignore that for now". 

"The writers didn't like dark writing, so it's time we swung things around to the most innocent and happy-go-lucky and safe show possible! And before I get writers in for your new show, I'll be sure to wipe their minds as well so they remember nothing of the original and make sure they follow my instructions to the letter!" Control Freak said with a "evil" laugh.

"You're gonna retcon us?!" Sonic exclaims.

Homura looks at herself. The very thought of her being written as some sort of comic relief sickens her to the core... and all this because of the last challenge?

The raven-haired Magical Girl makes a mental note to herself...

...Whoever wrote that Towa City episode should die a painful fucking death.

Piccolo growled at the thought of being turned into a moronic immature idiot like them. “Like hell you will! I didn’t dedicate my life being born from the Demon King and sacrificing myself multiple times just to be singing about dancing chicken legs or the magical world of potty time!” Goku, Vegeta, and the others would never live it down...

”If you so much as give as half of the brain those Titan twits lack, then I’ll blast you myself!” Mr. Plump threatened.

He looked silly enough looking like a long lost Sesame Street member but to be flanderized into one? Over his dead furry big nosed body.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Wait, so just because there was a risk taken that went wrong, you're just going to erase everything!?" Jak shouted at the orange haired man.

"Uh, duh? Isn't it obvious?! The writers don't like it when you take risks! They want something that's safe, predictable and easy on the mind! They don't want to think, or be challenged, or be bummed out by people feeling bad!" 

Roxas summoned his keyblade in, ready to swing for the remote before Control Freak tried anything if he did. 

"That's the best part! You guys don't get a choice! You'll be rebooted and there's nothing you can do about it!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic calls the Disciples over. The team huddles up and discusses the problem at hand.

"So, yeah... how do we stop this?!" Sonic asks his teammates.

Sayaka scratches her head. "I dunno, but it has to be soon or it's bye-bye us!"

"It's like Doctor Who! We're all regenerating! I don't wanna regenerate on Christmas!" Neptune exclaims. "I don't want to go! I'll always remember when the Doctor was me!"

Hearing in on the conversation, Kaede turns to the one LOG associate on their side. 

"Kyubey, any ideas?" She asks.

Kyubey scratches his head with his leg. "I dunno... we could be up shit's creek without a paddle!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Wait, wait, show? Wipe our memories?! Flanderise?! Whuh, but, what is, huh, wh..." Poor Marco was at a loss for words. Only now did it dawn on him that somehow, despite everything he'd been through with Star, his life was somehow going to get even crazier.

"YOU'RE NOT WIPING ANYTHING, YOU HEAR ME?!" Lumina shouted, appauled at the thought of her entire history - both the happy parts and the tragic parts - being rewritten into something so... simplistic, childish, a fool's paradise.

Ivorn, meanwhile, dreaded the thought of being stuck as an unhappy comedic minion of Shade forever, without being allowed to break free and be more than that.

Jessica, for her part, was ready to attack if Control Freak gave her half a chance. She hated reboots.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, DantaJ86 said:

Mikan still looked worried and that fear increased when Franziska showed up.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082532

"S-So...you're g-g-going to beat me?" She sheepishly turns to Franziska, her eyes drawn towards her whip.

"AH!" The broadcast brings her out of her fear as she knows that means trouble.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry...I-I need t-to look into that...c-can we reschedule the b-beating for l-later?"

Without waiting for Franziska to clear up the misunderstanding, she runs off to the EPF HQ.

Almost immediately in response to Mikan's accusations, Franziska cracked the snow with her whip and cried out.

OBJECTION!

"I-I'll have you know! Hey! Come back!", Franziska said incredibly frustrated. "Foolish masochistic girl!"

"She's uh, leaving that way", CLoud said plainly. "GAH!" He suddenly found himself being pulled by the ear, Gumshoe-style by Von Karma.

"As you are my witness, I will not allow the Von Karma name to be tarnished by such a foolish misunderstanding! Now march on!", Franziska ordered as they followed to the EPF HQ.

Meanwhile as per Tron's request, Hsien Ko was wheeling the shades wearing girl to the room. She still wanted to give LOG a piece of her mind.

"Hurry Hsien Ko! Hurry!", she ordered grumpily to the jiangshi.

"I'm hurrying already! Geez!", Hsien Ko said. Unfortunately in the hurry, she dropped one of her weight balls as he puttered the wheelchair right into the room.

Just in time for Franziska, who was in ahurry to slip on it with her heels.

11 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Mikan pokes her head out from the entrance of the room the Skylanders have gathered in.

"I-Is it okay for m-me to enter?"

"GRAH!" Not too long after Mikan had entered, Franziska's slipping on the ball had caused her to end up tripping and flipping, and soon it was her turn to be humiliated.

"Grrr. So that's what it feels like when you do that", she grumbled to Mikan as she picked herself up.

"You okay? Prosecutor Lady?", Cloud asked as he shuffled inside.

"Please! I've been shot before! I'll live! Now as I was saying, little girl!", he prosecutor said to Mikan. "No.I don't wish to beat you."

....................."That was all?", Cloud asked dully.

"It seems not all is lost", Storm said as she entered the room. "For it appears we have a new challenge approaching". She pointed to the screen projecting Control Freak and the display of the reboot playing before their horrified eyes.

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Well gee. Doesn't that sound familiar?", a certain smug hedgehog standing in the doorway snarked. "Not the most original idea in the shed buddy, but if that motivates ya, who be I to judge?"

latest?cb=20140113012818&path-prefix=pro

"Huh, so it's a giant talking potato instead of an egg to deal with today? Well, if I can't find Tails and the others a gift, I'm sure a retelling of this caper will suffice! Then again, time is usually on my side".

"Yeah, except for the part where we could very well lose our very essences of being to that Mad monitor!", Tron Bonne scolded. "Try to take this one seriously a bit at least!"

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Wait, wait, show? Wipe our memories?! Flanderise?! Whuh, but, what is, huh, wh..." Poor Marco was at a loss for words.

"Oh wow! This really does sound derivative!", Undyne said having overheard bits on her walk down the hallway.

source.gif

"Well, I guess it's LOG's lackeys turns to try this on us instead of LOSE anyway", Cloud responded.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

latest?cb=20140113012818&path-prefix=pro

"Huh, so it's a giant talking potato instead of an egg to deal with today? Well, if I can't find Tails and the others a gift, I'm sure a retelling of this caper will suffice! Then again, time is usually on my side".

"Caper? Ugh, I don't have to do much to get you out of character" Control Freak said in response to Sonic's snark.

However, that seemed to have been the last straw as Roxas suddenly jumped up, keyblade in hand as he attempted to slash Control Freak with the weapon, only for Control Freak to suddenly hold the control in front of Roxas and press the pause button, causing a static like effect on Roxas and making him stay frozen in the air while his pupil darted around.

"There's one thing I should mention. When you're all flanderised and changed...you'll all still be aware of it. It's more like you're a prisoner of your personality and you can't really do much to break out. I like to imagine it like you're viewing the show along with everyone else...only your opinions don't really matter and you won't be able to do anything other than stick to my scripts!" Control Freak shouted.

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Caper? Ugh, I don't have to do much to get you out of character" Control Freak said in response to Sonic's snark.

However, that seemed to have been the last straw as Roxas suddenly jumped up, keyblade in hand as he attempted to slash Control Freak with the weapon, only for Control Freak to suddenly hold the control in front of Roxas and press the pause button, causing a static like effect on Roxas and making him stay frozen in the air while his pupil darted around.

"Roxas! Aw, come on! Saving you is a real hassle, don't make us do it the third time!" Neptune groans.

Kyubey looks all over the place. From Control Freak, to the screen, to the remote and even Roxas. There has to be something to stop this retcon. The question is... what?

His tail sways from side to side, utterly stumped.

What do I do...? We can't end like this!

I swear, whoever wrote that last episode... don't write again. Please. For our sakes.

"Ha! Wipe away personalities and memories? Sounds like a lame idea to me."

Dante said with a dismissive tone. He couldn't see this guy as being a threat. While Mikan steps slowly into the room.

"Erm...so t-this is about w-writers? M-Maybe m-my home world could use a n-new writer...they m-must have a sick mind to c-create the s-stories I-I've experienced..."

10 hours ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

Just in time for Franziska, who was in ahurry to slip on it with her heels.

"GRAH!" Not too long after Mikan had entered, Franziska's slipping on the ball had caused her to end up tripping and flipping, and soon it was her turn to be humiliated.

"Grrr. So that's what it feels like when you do that", she grumbled to Mikan as she picked herself up.

"You okay? Prosecutor Lady?", Cloud asked as he shuffled inside.

"Please! I've been shot before! I'll live! Now as I was saying, little girl!", he prosecutor said to Mikan. "No.I don't wish to beat you."

....................."That was all?", Cloud asked dully.

Seeing Franziska literally stumble into the room made Mikan jump back, but she relaxes again when the prosecutor says she wont hurt her. "A-Are you okay? I-If you're injured, I can h-help. I'm the Ultimate Nurse, Mikan Tsumiki."

She introduces herself shyly while Bomberman also enter as part of Tron's escort. Looking like a body guard.

Hero Prinny suddenly shouts out. "Wait! Dood! We just did two subtle insults on Danganronpa V3, dood. I just want to say...that...Kazutaka Kodaka.....is a fuckin' shit writer....dood..."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Roxas! Aw, come on! Saving you is a real hassle, don't make us do it the third time!" Neptune groans.

Roxas focused his pupil on simply glaring at Neptune for that comment, despite not being to speak in his current position. 

"Aaaaaalright then! Gloating time is over! I'm going to go deliver my reviews directly to L.O.G and we begin your reboot!" Control Freak said.

As the Skylanders attempted to jump over the table to stop him, they suddenly smashed into a black censor bar that blocked the path as Control Freak shot a beam into the EPF Monitor. 

"Since I'm the only one with access to the TV World, I'll just use that as a short-cut. Bye everyone! Enjoy your last hours!" Control Freak said, as he jumped into the TV which quickly solidified, making it inaccessible. 

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Roxas focused his pupil on simply glaring at Neptune for that comment, despite not being to speak in his current position. 

"Aaaaaalright then! Gloating time is over! I'm going to go deliver my reviews directly to L.O.G and we begin your reboot!" Control Freak said.

As the Skylanders attempted to jump over the table to stop him, they suddenly smashed into a black censor bar that blocked the path as Control Freak shot a beam into the EPF Monitor. 

"Since I'm the only one with access to the TV World, I'll just use that as a short-cut. Bye everyone! Enjoy your last hours!" Control Freak said, as he jumped into the TV which quickly solidified, making it inaccessible. 

Kyubey's tail stands up. Scurrying to the monitor, he presses against the screen. As predicted, solid as a wall.

"If we can screw with this TV World... maybe we can stop him! We just gotta get in!"

Teddie's ear twitches. "TV World?"

"WAIT, TV WORLD?!"

The bear raises his hand.

"Ooh! Oooh! I have an idea!" He exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 2

Piccolo was getting angry. “Grrrrr...damn it! He got away!” He yelled. “N-now what!?...we’re all gonna become tampered in due time...”

“There’s gotta be another way to catch that geek!” Vector said. “But where and what?”

They had to figure something out or their characters, personalities, and histories they once knew themselves as would be...well...history!

That is until they turned to Teddie. “Really? Lay it on us!” Charmy said.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

Piccolo was getting angry. “Grrrrr...damn it! He got away!” He yelled. “N-now what!?...we’re all gonna become tampered in due time...”

“There’s gotta be another way to catch that geek!” Vector said. “But where and what?”

They had to figure something out or their characters, personalities, and histories they once knew themselves as would be...well...history!

That is until they turned to Teddie. “Really? Lay it on us!” Charmy said.

"Simple! I'm from a world inside TVs! So... it's only natural..."

Teddie waddles up to the Command Room's screen and sticks his paw in. Sure enough, it passes through like it was water, ripples emerging from it.

"...That I can go in! That's how we chase after him!" He exclaims.

"I can't bear him getting any further, so let's go!"

• Thumbs Up 3