Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

31 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"A gingerbread man!" Pup exclaimed, "Look at that, George! I've always wanted a gingerbread man for christmas! Thanks, Princess!"

George couldn't help but feel amused at Pup's excitement over the gift. As goofy and eccentric his friend was being right now, Pup's high spirit had put the robot in a good mood. As Sally handed her blue vest to George, George looked at the princess in surprise. After a polite smile and a nod, George accepted the gift from his friend.

"Gee, thanks Princess... I appreciate it!" George said, wrapping the vest around his robo torso, a bit too small for him (Not that he cared, though,) "Aren't you cold without this, though?"

"...A-a-a b-b-bit..."

Sally was cold before, but with one less layer, she was even colder now. She held her arms tight, her knees were knocking together, and she was shivering hard. It didn't seem to bother her that much... "Y-you can keep it until the island w-warms up again. I d-don't mind!" she says, reassuring.

Seeing the space boys enjoy her little gifts gave her a smile, she knew she was doing her part in spreading the joy and cheer! Though, it was clear she'd freeze to death staying out here for much longer...

• Thumbs Up 4

19 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Well, I wouldn't dwell on it so much dude." Mouseboy said as he sipped his drink, "It a part of the job... a learning experience, you know? We became superheroes because we want to prevent stuff like that from happening. Not all villains are as hammy or funny as Robrainiac."

"Well...  I know that." Pixels replied, "It's just that... It was always easier to imagine it than experiencing it. And after all that chaos, seeing that villain die was way more satisfying than it should of been."

"Whooaaa, back up there, bro." Mouseboy held his hand up, "That's the kind of thinking that could send you down a road I like to call "heel-turn road.""

"Yeah, I know... It's kind of a scary feeling, man. Seeing so much chaos and pain really puts me in a mood. I guess that's what happens when a rookie signs up with a bunch of professionals."

Pixels and Mouseboy found a bench and sat on it, continuing their conversation and drinking their warm drinks.

"You know... I really envy a lot of the people here."

"Huh? How come?"

"It's... the experiences they have, you know?" Pixels began, as he began to stare off into space, "You have the Setinel Sonic and Sayaka, pretty much long time interdimensional heroes, Nightwing and Batman, the classic posterboys for superheroes, particularly the ones of the night, You have all the people from the world the simulation is based off of... Did you know that each one of them is a master of their talent? Heh, yeah, I was impressed when I first learned that. Heck, pretty much everyone's a pro at what they do around here... me?"

Pixels pulled out a sandwich and dropped it on his lap. "I'm the guy with the super sandwiches and lame one-liners. That's it. That's my talent."

Mouseboy shrugged "Well you're a master at one thing... Pixels! The ultimate worrywart!"

"...And you're about to be the ultimate chocolate head in a few seconds here." Pixels shot a glare at Mouseboy, as he held his hot cocoa above his mouse companion's head.

"I'm just saying dude, you worry way too much about yourself and what other people think of you. Look, these guys started off somewhere, just like you and me. They're not skilled just to show off and make you look bad. Trust me on this... They're just like you and me, even if they come from different worlds, act kinda funky and look different... otherwise, they're just like you and me!"

Pixels remained silent, thinking of what Mouseboy was saying. "Point taken, mouse... point taken."

The fox let out a sigh as he began to drink his cocoa.

"Do you think we'll be great heroes one day, Mouse?"

"We're gonna be some of the greates, Pix. Who knows? One day we'll be saving not only cities, but maybe even the universe! Who knows?"

Pixels couldn't help but smile. "Yeah... who knows?"

Pixels got to his feet, his cup still in his hands, "You know... I think I should call it a night."

"Oh come on Pix! The night is still young!" Mouseboy blocked his long time pal from walking away. "You know... you really need to socialize a bit more, man. Come on,  let's go find some people to talk to huh?"

"Wh-wha-?!"

Before Pixels could hav a say, he felt the Mouse superhero dragging him away, unsure of where he was taking him.

Unbeknowest to the duo, they were overheard by another pair of superheroes.

"Hmmmmm", Batman grumbled. Normally it would've been for the company sitting across from him at the table, but hearing what Pixels had said, reminded him of quite a few of his prodigies. All young and all who'd had to suffer tragedies far too early in their lives. It all hit a bit too close to home.

"Now, now Batman. Don't tell me you're left speechless by those two. From the sounds of it, they look up to you", Storm playfully jabbed as she sipped a mug of warm milk.

"Hardly", Batman retorted. "I'll admit though. Sometimes I do wonder if I'd see things more....optimistically. Like Clark and Diana, if I hadn't been drawn to my career nowadays by less pleasant means", he closed his eyes deep in thought of the tragic memory. His parents. Gunned down in an alley. And furthermore, it had been around Christmas time.

Storm got the hint and shifted into trying to comfort the Batman. "You know, fate never favors one forever. Ever try being considered a god by your own people. Don't", she informed. "What matters is that the multiverse, and even us. Despite our hardships, we both struggled through it. And I'm sure we can both say we have loved ones who we better not forget on that special day", she winked at him to remind him, of the likes of Dick Grayson, Damian, Wonder Woman.

Batman couldn't help but show a slight crack of a smile, being reminded that his life wasn't all loss.

"Speaking of which, just how are you planning to surprise Diana, if I may ask?", Storm asked curiously.

"Only if you trade secret on what you'll get for T'challa that'll surprise him", Batman remarked.

• Thumbs Up 5

13 hours ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

Batman couldn't help but show a slight crack of a smile, being reminded that his life wasn't all loss.

"Speaking of which, just how are you planning to surprise Diana, if I may ask?", Storm asked curiously.

"Only if you trade secret on what you'll get for T'challa that'll surprise him", Batman remarked.

"Honestly, look at you. You've been at this island for a few months and already you're going soft and discussing one's love life". A familar voice to Batman suddenly said from above the two.

"You give Grayson a run for his money over idiotic matters of the heart. What kind of protector are you?" 

Spoiler

170px-Damianwayne.PNG

As the two looked above, they saw a young figure wearing a green and red outfit and cloaked with a hood. 

"Greetings father".

• Thumbs Up 5

Meanwhile, looking up in the sky, two siblings are spending their time relaxing and forgetting about the pain just brought upon them a while ago.

"Been a while since we celebrated a Christmas like this." Makoto says, sitting on a bench.

Komaru, sitting right with him nods. "Yeah. Me, you, Yuta, Toko... all together like this? It's gonna be the best Christmas yet."

Her face then becomes one of sorrow.

"I-I wish mom and dad were here..."

Makoto nods slowly. "Yeah. Same. Still, though. Gotta keep our heads up and enjoy this Christmas, right? They wouldn't want us moping this time of year, right?!"

This immediately snaps Komaru out of it. She nods in agreement. "Yup! Couldn't agree more!"

"Eheh... maybe this'll make for a perfect time for a proper date with Yuta..."

Makoto goes dead silent after that comment, groaning slightly. It's clear that despite him and Yuta being friends... he doesn't seem to approve the idea of her little sister going on dates already.

• Thumbs Up 2

Celess stood in silence in the Lighthouse, thinking things over. The waves crashing seemed to give her some peace of mind however. She then thought to herself, "what should I do? I shouldn't had blown off Kirumi like that..." She seemed concerned over her earlier actions. However another voice chimed in her mind.

"You're not supposed to show sympathy or remorse over those Skylanders. They have weakened you, softened you too much. Now you're just a shell of your former self. You're unable to cause change."

"No thanks" Celes said to the voice. She didn't felt like talking to it much.

The voice then replied, "very well. You will change your mind when we return to invade once more..." The voice was then silenced, leaving Celes alone again. Celes didn't know what to think of what she heard but she felt like she had to bear the burden, for everyone.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Celess stood in silence in the Lighthouse, thinking things over. The waves crashing seemed to give her some peace of mind however. She then thought to herself, "what should I do? I shouldn't had blown off Kirumi like that..." She seemed concerned over her earlier actions. However another voice chimed in her mind.

"You're not supposed to show sympathy or remorse over those Skylanders. They have weakened you, softened you too much. Now you're just a shell of your former self. You're unable to cause change."

"No thanks" Celes said to the voice. She didn't felt like talking to it much.

The voice then replied, "very well. You will change your mind when we return to invade once more..." The voice was then silenced, leaving Celes alone again. Celes didn't know what to think of what she heard but she felt like she had to bear the burden, for everyone.

"Oi! Hot Topic!"

A voiced calls out from below the stairs leading to the top of the Lighthouse. Climbing up was Hiyoko... holding a camera?

tumblr_inline_mr6rw1xWzr1qz4rgp.png

"What're you doing here? I don't expect someone like you to stand and watch the water. Aren't you the type that stands around in their dark houses and live in the shadows listening to edgy metal or whatever?" Hiyoko asks, walking to Celes.

It's clear, though Celes is deep in thought. This confuses Hiyoko.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile, looking up in the sky, two siblings are spending their time relaxing and forgetting about the pain just brought upon them a while ago.

"Been a while since we celebrated a Christmas like this." Makoto says, sitting on a bench.

Komaru, sitting right with him nods. "Yeah. Me, you, Yuta, Toko... all together like this? It's gonna be the best Christmas yet."

Her face then becomes one of sorrow.

"I-I wish mom and dad were here..."

Makoto nods slowly. "Yeah. Same. Still, though. Gotta keep our heads up and enjoy this Christmas, right? They wouldn't want us moping this time of year, right?!"

This immediately snaps Komaru out of it. She nods in agreement. "Yup! Couldn't agree more!"

"Eheh... maybe this'll make for a perfect time for a proper date with Yuta..."

Makoto goes dead silent after that comment, groaning slightly. It's clear that despite him and Yuta being friends... he doesn't seem to approve the idea of her little sister going on dates already.

Just then, somebody approaches the siblings from behind.

"E-Excuse me?"

It was Alisa and she must've been running around to find them as she was breathing heavily.

"You are Komaru, correct?" She asks Komaru before continuing. "She asked me not to tell you but...I couldn't keep my promise. I woke up from a hospital bed once before and it really helped me to have somebody waiting to give me support."

She's suddenly opening up to the siblings but stops herself from going further and gets to the point.

"You're both friends of the girl named Toko, right? ...Well...she had to go in for surgery due to her injuries. The nurse said everything went smoothly but I thought...perhaps you'd want to be there when she wakes up in the medical centre?"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Just then, somebody approaches the siblings from behind.

"E-Excuse me?"

It was Alisa and she must've been running around to find them as she was breathing heavily.

"You are Komaru, correct?" She asks Komaru before continuing. "She asked me not to tell you but...I couldn't keep my promise. I woke up from a hospital bed once before and it really helped me to have somebody waiting to give me support."

She's suddenly opening up to the siblings but stops herself from going further and gets to the point.

"You're both friends of the girl named Toko, right? ...Well...she had to go in for surgery due to her injuries. The nurse said everything went smoothly but I thought...perhaps you'd want to be there when she wakes up in the medical centre?"

Komaru's eyes widen until they couldn't get any wider. She covers her mouth.

"Toko's... injured...?!"

Xa0paxj.jpg

"What?! She didn't even tell us?!" Makoto asks, scared for his friend. He points ahead.

"G-Go! Lead the way!" He commands Alisa. 

With that, Makoto leaps of the bench and runs ahead, with Komaru behind him.

...Although she wouldn't be behind for long, as she manages to outrun Makoto as she dashes to the Medbay to see Toko's current state.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Oi! Hot Topic!"

A voiced calls out from below the stairs leading to the top of the Lighthouse. Climbing up was Hiyoko... holding a camera?

tumblr_inline_mr6rw1xWzr1qz4rgp.png

"What're you doing here? I don't expect someone like you to stand and watch the water. Aren't you the type that stands around in their dark houses and live in the shadows listening to edgy metal or whatever?" Hiyoko asks, walking to Celes.

It's clear, though Celes is deep in thought. This confuses Hiyoko.

Celes seemed annoyed by Hiyoko's questions. "What do you want now?" Celes said, with the sound of annoyance in her voice. The waves continue to crash against the beach as the two talked. However someone else opened the door of the lighthouse and quickly closed it. It was Ragna who seemed a bit too shaken. "What's his problem?" Celes asked. Ragna noticed the Ultimate Gambler's question, "I had a looooong lecture on law. I never thought I hear the end of it...." Ragna seemed a bit out of breath. He then sat on the stairs, trying to relax. "You two never hang out ever" Ragna observed the scene, "what's the special occasion?"

"Nothing.." Celes said, trying to dodge the question. Its clear she wasn't in a talking mood.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Celes seemed annoyed by Hiyoko's questions. "What do you want now?" Celes said, with the sound of annoyance in her voice. The waves continue to crash against the beach as the two talked. However someone else opened the door of the lighthouse and quickly closed it. It was Ragna who seemed a bit too shaken. "What's his problem?" Celes asked. Ragna noticed the Ultimate Gambler's question, "I had a looooong lecture on law. I never thought I hear the end of it...." Ragna seemed a bit out of breath. He then sat on the stairs, trying to relax. "You two never hang out ever" Ragna observed the scene, "what's the special occasion?"

"Nothing.." Celes said, trying to dodge the question. Its clear she wasn't in a talking mood.

"Coincidence." Hiyoko says. "Now will ya scooch out of the way?!"

Hiyoko holds out her camera in what would be an optimal shot... if Ragna wasn't in the way.

"I gotta take this picture of the town!" She exclaims, annoyed.

It's odd, seeing the Ultimate Traditional Dancer try to take photos, though. Is there a specific reason?

• Thumbs Up 4

On 12/16/2017 at 10:06 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Honestly, look at you. You've been at this island for a few months and already you're going soft and discussing one's love life". A familar voice to Batman suddenly said from above the two.

"You give Grayson a run for his money over idiotic matters of the heart. What kind of protector are you?" 

Spoiler

170px-Damianwayne.PNG

As the two looked above, they saw a young figure wearing a green and red outfit and cloaked with a hood. 

"Greetings father".

"Damien", Batman responded in a stern tone.

Storm couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at father and son, exchanging glares. I'm sure Logan would've been able to cut the tension into slices with how thick it is at this rate, she thought to herself.

"You appear to be doing well Damien", Batman said, standing up to meet his son in the eyes. "Don't tell me you came just to surprise me for Christmas now did you?".

Goddess! I certainly hope that's not what constitutes as a simple exchange of family matters!, Storm thought.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, speaking of family matters.....

On 12/15/2017 at 9:06 PM, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Oh ho ha ha ha! Divide and conquer!? Pah! I don't see why Uncle  feels the need to do that to this pitiful Skylanders!" A petite, yet oddly haired figure sat, sitting at her desk on a submarine well below the icy depths surrounding Skylander Aademy! She had a few monitors spying on the Skylanders from strategic locations.

On 12/15/2017 at 8:44 PM, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

Somewhere in the Dojo, Piccolo was busy meditating to calm his nerves, while he was flying all over the island he saw so many strange characters.

Then again...his world has many vast species so he shouldn’t talk.

Piccolo’s meditation was interrupted when he saw a strange purple muppet man with a large unibrow walking by.

“Ah yes, my sterling detonator is imperforate at last!” Mr. Plump said carrying what appeared to a bomb in his hand. “Those idiotic illiterates shall never be aware of the day this pathetic excuse for an island fractures upon them! HAHAHAHAHA!” He laughed evilly.

Who the hell is that?” Piccolo asked himself.

"Bwahahaha! Even better! They serve as a great sitcom!", she chortled. "Whoever said incognito maintenance was for chumps!?"

A sudden ringing alert, garnered the girl's attention form her own entertainment of sorts for a bit. "Well speak of the devil", she said as she opened the relay to receive the message.

On 12/15/2017 at 1:18 AM, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Look who's talking? Unless you've forgotten why we've been holding these seminars so that you don't end up.....like him", Dr. Eggman retorted indicating a power point of slides. They took place on a screen projector while a legion of robots sat round a large table.  The projector had images of a familair figure, being defeated, humiliated, once by a hedgehog in black and red, another in blue, and finally, his elimination. "Learning from his mistakes is the key to-"

Spoiler

43809bcb040f28ade88f0648cfe477ee59c24622

"Heh, heh! Well, it's about time that prototype resurfaced! With any luck, it's been tested by that tryhard upstart of a school boy!", Eggman said with sneer. "Metal Sonic! @Partridge in a Dee Tree Orbot and Cubot! You maintain training maintenance on our other worldly guest here!", Eggman ordered.

Spoiler

metal_sonic_by_fentonxd-d62dmgp.png

"Orders received...setting in tutorial No.1 To Catch a Hedgehog!", Metal Sonic said, somewhat in a condescending tone.

"Now then", Eggman thought to himself, "With that prototype phantom ruby soon to be back in my rightful hands, not only could me and Dr. Wily give those Skylanders a good no holds barred schooling, I can give my new champion the amplifications he needs, and well the rest..hehehehehe! That should spell doom for the Sylanders! Oh niece!", Eggman said as he pushed a button to open up communications to a familiar figure near and dear to him. "I trust reports are in from that little incognito assignment on monitoring the blue rodent's current base of operations?"

"Reporting and ready...Uncle Eggman!"

DIwINN4XcAAa6x9.jpg

Spoiler

"Heh ha! Oh Uncle! It was an eggcellent early Xmas present! You giving me surveillance duty over these Sky Chumps in their natural habitats or "daily lives" as you call 'em! Especially those that make a fool out of themselves! All in preparations for whatever you and/or Uncle Grampa Wily have in store next!", said the girl dressed in black wearing a bumper skirt.

Eggette Omeletta Robotnik - Villainous Daught-er....Niece!

Creator: Alpha Gamboa

Element: Tech & Magic

Class: Sentinel

Category: Supercharger

Theme:

Bio:

Spoiler

It's a spinning top! No, it's Eggman upside down!?

omeletta___eggette_by_muggyy-dbmf1jm.png2017-mania-eggette1.jpg

Spoiler

"Nope! Not anymore! Hah! You peeps must need some glasses! Name's Eggette Omeletta Robotnik! Up and coming herald of the Eggman Empire and pilot of classics such as the Spider Mech Egg from Flying Battery Zone!"

"I've been under Uncle Eggman's wing ever since Daddy and Mom left to go "conquer their marriage issues", or at least that's what they tell me. No skin off my nose! Uncle's much more cooler and productive! In fact, last year, I saw how he and "Uncle Grampa Wily" (that's what I call him anyway) nearly crushed that annoying blue hedgehog and friends! He was so close and he even had Mecha Sally till losuy Bass screwed things up! But they're persistent! I know my Uncle Eggman Robotnik will beat Sonic sooner or later. "

"Why? You may ask?"

"Because now, Uncle and LOSE have got me joining them! And those Skylanders won't see me coming, no matter phase of Uncle's I may take after from time...to time. Get ready to be smashed into an omelette Sonic and Skylanders!"

modern_omelette_by_pokesthepocky-dbmhukg

SOURCE

3f0.jpg_large

SOURCE

modern_eggette_by_shenaniganza-dbpxepq.p

SOURCE

eggette_by_cowctus-dbnhknz.png

Spoiler

"Anyway! In the meantime, I've also been keeping the company well energized! I've even managed to upgrade your Motobugs too! Any further and they'll be multipurpose!" She said this as she polishing off the last in a line of spiffy looking motobugs.

"Really now?", Eggman remarked, impressed. "Hmmm, maybe I should get a patent or at least a copyright on them..something about that name, Wily told me about...eh!"

"Sooo, Uncle, in addition to Project Dreams, how's the ol' dark, one-eyed and mysterious @Polkadi holding up?", Eggette asked over the communications link.

"About as well as you can imagine. Always finds time to throw in a jab but I trust he'll do his part well when the time comes", Eggman said smirking as he twirled his mustache. "Which brings me to the point of this conversation! Eggette! Dr. Wily has reported the location of the phantom ruby remnants from a rather, recent  experiment if you'll recall! I need a relay of a raven haired boy-"

"Oh, you mean that Remant of Despair  raven head? Ha! Now that explains those recent bout of parlor tricks he pulled!", Eggette said, laughing at the thought. "If I didn't know better, I'd say he has no idea what real damage he could've done! Shame the Skylanders outwitted the productions of the phantom ruby before it sliced and diced them....but it certainly works!", she perked up at the last bit!

"Although let me tell you! Kokichi, whatever his name is. That boy's about as melodramatic as the protagonists on those Portuguese soap operas that Orbot @Partridge in a Dee Tree thinks we don't know he watches in his "spare time"", Eggette capped off, prompting laughter from both of the robotniks.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

"Soooo, we gonna crack a few egg heads and take back what's rightfully ours Uncle?", Eggette asked with a sinister smirk.

"All in due time niece. For now, send back your reports to Wily. All the better to hatch a plan with!", Eggman ordered.

"You got it Uncle! Sending full on data to Wily........NOW! @Ryannumber1Santa" And with that, the data readings and lock on the phantom ruby's tracked position was transferred to Wily's work station.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Damien", Batman responded in a stern tone.

Storm couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at father and son, exchanging glares. I'm sure Logan would've been able to cut the tension into slices with how thick it is at this rate, she thought to herself.

"You appear to be doing well Damien", Batman said, standing up to meet his son in the eyes. "Don't tell me you came just to surprise me for Christmas now did you?".

Goddess! I certainly hope that's not what constitutes as a simple exchange of family matters!, Storm thought.

Spoiler

5bd3e81fca57349d764a83965609258d--dc-com

"You don't seem too pleased to see me father". Damian said with a condescending smirk as he landed on the table the two were sitting at. 

Damian began looking around the island and the area, shaking his head as he did so. He turned back to his father as the eyes on his mask began to narrow. 

"If you must know father, I'm here on official business. Diana has managed to find an update on Grayson's "beloved" Damian said, with a hint of disgust in his voice as a white piece of paper suddenly shot between his fingers as he delivered it to Batman. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wily began looking through the intel that Eggette sent to him. He began scanning through the words.

"Let's see....a bunch of monologing about how this'll prove herself to Eggy and myself...we'll just skip that". 

"...Remnant of despair? That completely contradicts the intel I had Bass steal from Blues' systems. Bah, those two need a good lesson in intel gathering! Namely having your henchmen smash into a base, hold the base holder hostage, take the intel, and then make the Skylanders give you what you want!" Wily shouted. 

*ahem*

"Still...this part about the ruby seems accurate at least..." Wily said, stroking his mustache with a grin.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Wily began looking through the intel that Eggette sent to him. He began scanning through the words.

"Let's see....a bunch of monologing about how this'll prove herself to Eggy and myself...we'll just skip that". 

"...Remnant of despair? That completely contradicts the intel I had Bass steal from Blues' systems. Bah, those two need a good lesson in intel gathering! Namely having your henchmen smash into a base, hold the base holder hostage, take the intel, and then make the Skylanders give you what you want!" Wily shouted. 

*ahem*

"Still...this part about the ruby seems accurate at least..." Wily said, stroking his mustache with a grin.

Kaos, sitting next to Wily, spinning in his chair stops to face Wily.

"Hah! What a fool! Even know who the Remnants are!" Kaos gloats.

"..."

After a brief moment of silence, Kaos spins his chair to face his ever loyal butler.

"Glumshanks, look up who the Remnants are again." He whispers.

Glumshanks gets out a tablet and begins scrolling. "R-Right away, Lord Kaos!"

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaos, sitting next to Wily, spinning in his chair stops to face Wily.

"Hah! What a fool! Even know who the Remnants are!" Kaos gloats.

"..."

After a brief moment of silence, Kaos spins his chair to face his ever loyal butler.

"Glumshanks, look up who the Remnants are again." He whispers.

Glumshanks gets out a tablet and begins scrolling. "R-Right away, Lord Kaos!"

"I-I can still hear you Kaos" Wily said, looking exasperated. 

Wily quickly leaped off his seat and ran over to a random drawing board that he had inside of his lab. He began quickly scribbling down note upon note upon note. 

"Let's see, multiply that by square root of....divide to the power of 43....carry the 1...." Wily began to mutter as he began writing things with his marker. 

"HAHA! YES! THAT JEWEL IS EVEN STRONGER THAN I THOUGHT POSSIBLE! Blue Bother won't know what hit him!" Wily said with an evil grin as he began rubbing his hands together deviously. 

Wily turned back to Kaos. 

"You said you had that plan with the giants, correct?" Wily asked. 

• Thumbs Up 3

28 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Coincidence." Hiyoko says. "Now will ya scooch out of the way?!"

Hiyoko holds out her camera in what would be an optimal shot... if Ragna wasn't in the way.

"I gotta take this picture of the town!" She exclaims, annoyed.

It's odd, seeing the Ultimate Traditional Dancer try to take photos, though. Is there a specific reason?

"Wuh..?" Ragna seemed baffled by Hiyoko's actions, "why are you doing this for? Everyone can just come in here you know." Celes scoffed at Ragna's words, "I guess a thousand words are lost on the Grim Reaper." Ragna groaned at Celes' words.

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

*ahem*

"Is there something wrong with my intel?" Hazama asked as he twirled his knife around, "I did get you some more insight on those Personas after all. I'll have that faulty data deleted out of the database for you." Hazama then put his knife away and started to walk out of the room. "Oh and one last thing. I really have more data on those Personas. Do review them for futher reference." Hazama grabbed his hat and walked out of the room.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"You said you had that plan with the giants, correct?" Wily asked. 

"Of course! Me and that bear are just preparing our forces for our inevitable victoryyyy!" Kaos exclaims, fist shaking overdramatically. "The SkyLOSERS will never know what hit them... LITERALLY! Hahahahaha!!"

5 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Wuh..?" Ragna seemed baffled by Hiyoko's actions, "why are you doing this for? Everyone can just come in here you know." 

Hiyoko pouts, still holding the camera tightly in her small hands. She puts her eye through the viewfinder.

"I made a promise to my best buddy Mahiru! I told her one day... I-I wanna take a picture like her. So, what better Christmas present is there than a beautiful picture of the town!"

"...Well, it would if you can get your ass out of the way!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Of course! Me and that bear are just preparing our forces for our inevitable victoryyyy!" Kaos exclaims, fist shaking overdramatically. "The SkyLOSERS will never know what hit them... LITERALLY! Hahahahaha!!"

Hiyoko pouts, still holding the camera tightly in her small hands.

"I made a promise to my best buddy Mahiru! I told her one day... I-I wanna take a picture like her. So, what better Christmas present is there than a beautiful picture of the town!"

latest?cb=20140312175231

"Kaosy-Boy, I'm getting an idea" Wily said, as he turned back to his board and began writing in marker again. 

He began writing down three circles, each with random letters placed in. Each one then began to link to one another. Wily suddenly began chuckling as he did so. 

"Last time, the Skylanders won through sheer luck with a loose power wire. They'd be expecting another straight team-up. But we learn from our mistakes, don't we?!" Wily said, as he wrapped his arm around Kaos' shoulder. 

"Let me walk you through it" Wily said, grabbing a stick and pointing at the board.

"Firstly, you gain these trap crystals from your world. With enough time and research, I should be able to unlock and use their powers for ourselves..." Wily said, pointing to Step 2, which had an "W" on it. 

"I supercharge my Robot Masters with that jewel and have them destroy Mega City. Blue Bumbler will recruit some of his Skylanding pals to come with him to help. That's when I use that ruby's ability to rewrite coding to place in action one of my older plans". Wily said. 

"Now we jump to step 3, which is our final backup plan if your plan and my plan fail" Wily said, pointing to an E. 

"Using the trap crystals, we can capture some allies of our own and give us some extra firepower". Wily said. "With that...well. I'd need to get Eggy to tell us what he wants to throw into this little plan..."

"But assuming neither you or I individually destroy them, we'll have them so worn out by plan 3 that there's no way they could defeat us!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Kaosy-Boy, I'm getting an idea" Wily said, as he turned back to his board and began writing in marker again. 

He began writing down three circles, each with random letters placed in. Each one then began to link to one another. Wily suddenly began chuckling as he did so. 

"Last time, the Skylanders won through sheer luck with a loose power wire. They'd be expecting another straight team-up. But we learn from our mistakes, don't we?!" Wily said, as he wrapped his arm around Kaos' shoulder. 

"Let me walk you through it" Wily said, grabbing a stick and pointing at the board.

"Firstly, you gain these trap crystals from your world. With enough time and research, I should be able to unlock and use their powers for ourselves..." Wily said, pointing to Step 2, which had an "W" on it. 

"I supercharge my Robot Masters with that jewel and have them destroy Mega City. Blue Bumbler will recruit some of his Skylanding pals to come with him to help. That's when I use that ruby's ability to rewrite coding to place in action one of my older plans". Wily said. 

"Now we jump to step 3, which is our final backup plan if your plan and my plan fail" Wily said, pointing to an E. 

"Using the trap crystals, we can capture some allies of our own and give us some extra firepower". Wily said. "With that...well. I'd need to get Eggy to tell us what he wants to throw into this little plan..."

"But assuming neither you or I individually destroy them, we'll have them so worn out by plan 3 that there's no way they could defeat us!" 

"Oh-ho... trying to harness Traptanium, I see?" With a devilish grin, Kaos rubs his hands.

"Very well. I'll send out the trolls to do just that! It's definitely a better use of the stuff than that FOOL Vortech! That Hourglass of his was made of pure Traptanium, but he didn't fortify it enough to the point where foolish FAITH was enough to destroy it!"

Groaning, Kaos calms himself down. It's clear the memories of Foundation Prime's downfall is still fresh in his memories.

"Regardless, I'll hunt for the strongest Traptanium Skylands has to offer! HAHA!"

• Thumbs Up 2

42 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"You don't seem too pleased to see me father". Damian said with a condescending smirk as he landed on the table the two were sitting at.

"Simply ecstatic to see you too", Batman replied. He followed up Damian's smirk with a...competitive smile of sorts.

Damian began looking around the island and the area, shaking his head as he did so. He turned back to his father as the eyes on his mask began to narrow. 

"Like I said before Damian. This arrangement should only be temporary.....up until we've located-"

"If you must know father, I'm here on official business. Diana has managed to find an update on Grayson's "beloved" Damian said, with a hint of disgust in his voice as a white piece of paper suddenly shot between his fingers as he delivered it to Batman. 

"Hmph!", Batman remarked, not being one willing to show surprise often. He kept his neutral gaze as he caught the paper.

"Well now, speak of the devil", Storm couldn't help but say.

Browsing the paper, Batman's eyes shifted in vague recognition. But recognition nonetheless! "Just as I figured. Joker was trying to lead us on a false path. We'd have been led into a wild goose chase...or worse a LOSE entrapment. If this is accurate though....Dick is likely to be more familiar with the party at hand. ........Well done Damian", Batman said, giving a rare compliment.

"I trust Gotham is doing well under your watch and Oracle's coordination?", Batman asked, before he left to go give the message to Nightwing.

22 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Funny you should mention that, Kaos, old friend!", Eggman said as a digital hologram of him suddenly materialized on the wall! "Heh, kid wasn't kidding when she said the motobugs were becoming multipurpose! Just make sure to keep the connection all well and good! Orbot! @Partridge in a Dee Tree *Ahem* Now where was I? Oh yes!"

Dr. Eggman had also received a copy from Eggette so he was well up to speed on the situation.

"Ah bless my niece. She's such.....a useful asset! There's nothing more productive than well oriented youth looking for praise in their idols! Remember that if you're ever looking for an heir for your own soon-to-be throne old chum!", Eggman chuckled.

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Heh, I've got big plans myself here and there. Me and Eggette also have a little expedition planned to the side that if lucky enough, will ensure we can close those Skylanders' eyes forever. However, Dr. Wily for this magnificent plan of yours. Oooh! This backup plan deserves the Big One! A rectifying of one of my mistakes! Gentlemen! If all else fails. The logical thing comes next: Mounting a full and efficient takeover of the Blue pincushion's earth! No holds barred! And I'm sure we'd get great mileage out of those new allies too! Mwahahahaha!"

"That's right Uncle!", Eggette said, popping in on another transmission stream! "I've been double checking every schematic for flaws and any corners that can't be cut, I've found the means of correcting them! It'll take more than those pitiful Skylanders can throw at us to turn that tide!", she said grinning equally evilly.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Simply ecstatic to see you too", Batman replied. He followed up Damian's smirk with a...competitive smile of sorts.

"Like I said before Damian. This arrangement should only be temporary.....up until we've located-"

"Hmph!", Batman remarked, not being one willing to show surprise often. He kept his neutral gaze as he caught the paper.

"Well now, speak of the devil", Storm couldn't help but say.

Browsing the paper, Batman's eyes shifted in vague recognition. But recognition nonetheless! "Just as I figured. Joker was trying to lead us on a false path. We'd have been led into a wild goose chase...or worse a LOSE entrapment. If this is accurate though....Dick is likely to be more familiar with the party at hand. ........Well done Damian", Batman said, giving a rare compliment.

"I trust Gotham is doing well under your watch and Oracle's coordination?", Batman asked, before he left to go give the message to Nightwing.

240?cb=20160125171941

"Oh ye of little faith father. Unlike you and Grayson, I can actually micro-manage myself. Not only am I apart of the Titans, I pick up your slack in Gotham too". Damian said, swinging his sword in the air a few times to empathise his point.

Damian then looked down slightly, as he placed his sword away, not looking his father in the eyes. 

"Tell Grayson I said...Merry Christmas. My Christmas present will be hunting down for intel to find out where the lowlife scumbag who captured her is being hiding out". Damian said, as he pulled his hood back up.

"I've visited your "Batcave" here father. You received christmas cards from Selina, Mother, and a woman named Andrea".

• Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Hiyoko pouts, still holding the camera tightly in her small hands. She puts her eye through the viewfinder.

"Whatever..." Ragna said, waving his arm dismissively. He decided to stand next to Celes and watch the scene outside while respecting Hiyoko's wishes. Ragna then leans on the wall in silence. However Celes then spoke up, "so is it true that you could potentially become a monster due to your powers?" Ragna seemed confused the question but then realized what she meant. He held up his right arm, the arm that held the Azure Grimoire from within. "Yeah. I was told I could become a Black Beast at any given moment. I told myself I wouldn't become that monster but the thought of being on an unknown timer is a pain in the ass." Ragna then smacked his hand on the wall.

"Somehow I know that feeling..." Celes muttered to herself.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Thanks, Raggy."

Hiyoko happily gets up on a small stool to stay clear of the metal bars potentially blocking her own view as she gets a good look of the island. At this height, Hiyoko could almost see all of the landmarks in Club Penguin.

Focusing on the camera, Hiyoko aims to get the perfect shot. The moon is in just the right place, the winds are not at all aggresive, making the picture clear... and the stars are practically aligning in Hiyoko's favor, figuratively and literally.

With an excited click, Hiyoko snaps her photo as a white sheet comes out from the font. Ripping it out and blowing on it, Hiyoko can't wait to send it to the Future Foundation!

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"I believe in that. I believe in that", Tron repeated, more so to keep herself calm.

"URgh! I...think that second dose might not be necessary...at least I hope so with all this glare!", Tron Bonne said. She winced from how light was irritating her eyes. "Could I get a mirror to check  and after that, at least something to tone down the glare?? I'll even take a blindfold at this point!", she said, a bit frustrated. She was still hoping, at least she'd see her own eyes again in the mirror.

Mikan and Bomberman look around for a mirror but couldn't see one. Then Bomberman appears to remember something and suddenly produces a pair of white sunglasses.

"Maybe these will help with the light. An old acquaintance keeps sending me pairs in the mail back home."

Spoiler

RastaBomber.jpg

"I might be able to help with the mirror as well."

Bomberman then grabs a paper towel and wipes his screen where his eyes are displayed, then he presses his belt buckle which seems to shut off his eyes. Now his face is like a television that was turned off. You could see your reflection clearly on his screen.

Mikan meanwhile had gone over to what looked like a reception desk and was looking for something.

8 hours ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Hrrrngh! Alright then!", Druid Shantae grunted as she produced... three druid oranges. She dropped the oranges from her bush hair before transforming back.

"It takes a lot out of me to produce these, but eat them and well, they should replenish your health and well being!", she said, straining but smiling as she offered the fruits to Daniel. "Your memory loss seems to be from that bump on that head, so those should hopefully cover that as well!", she assured.

"Wow, thank you. I'm....guessing this Mono-jerk has been a recurring problem before?"

Dave says as he was concerned by Shantae's reaction to his name while Daniel takes a bite out of one orange. He felt a strange tingling sensation as soon as he had bitten into it. If he had a health bar, it would've increased.

7 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Teddie snaps his fingers. Now this is something he can confidently answer... to a degree. These things can be a blur to him.

"The names you mentioned sound familiar! I remembear meeting them twice, now!" He then leans off to the side.

"or apparently three times but i got my memory wiped about that, so dont ask me"

"...But I don't remembear them mentioning someone like you before!" He concludes.

Kotone seemed surprised and a little hurt by this revelation.

"Seriously? You save the world and don't even get mentioned? What's that about??"

She paces back and forth, deep in though for a second, then stops and looks at Teddie once again.

"W-What about Shinji? He must've mentioned me, right?"

7 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru's eyes widen until they couldn't get any wider. She covers her mouth.

"Toko's... injured...?!"

"What?! She didn't even tell us?!" Makoto asks, scared for his friend. He points ahead.

"G-Go! Lead the way!" He commands Alisa. 

With that, Makoto leaps of the bench and runs ahead, with Komaru behind him.

...Although she wouldn't be behind for long, as she manages to outrun Makoto as she dashes to the Medbay to see Toko's current state.

Alisa was a little surprised but also felt happy for Toko. She's blunt, pessimistic and withdrawn but she also has awesome friends that care about her, she thought to herself. But she couldn't remain in thought for long, they asked her to lead the way, but they rushed ahead and left her behind. She needed to catch up.

So she runs after them, heading back to the Med Bay.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, DantaJ86 said:

Kotone seemed surprised and a little hurt by this revelation.

"Seriously? You save the world and don't even get mentioned? What's that about??"

She paces back and forth, deep in though for a second, then stops and looks at Teddie once again.

"W-What about Shinji? He must've mentioned me, right?"

"Shinji.... ShinjiShinjiShinjiShinji... that's one name I don't remembear..." Teddie says, tapping his feet.

1 hour ago, DantaJ86 said:

Alisa was a little surprised but also felt happy for Toko. She's blunt, pessimistic and withdrawn but she also has awesome friends that care about her, she thought to herself. But she couldn't remain in thought for long, they asked her to lead the way, but they rushed ahead and left her behind. She needed to catch up.

So she runs after them, heading back to the Med Bay.

Komaru, despite running ahead has no idea where she's going. At this point, she's following her gut. She has to find Toko. She has to know what happened.

She has to know why.

Toko... Why? Why didn't you tell me about this?!

Komaru's thoughts becomes flooded with questions as she continues running, tears forming in her eyes. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru, despite running ahead has no idea where she's going. At this point, she's following her gut. She has to find Toko. She has to know what happened.

She has to know why.

Toko... Why? Why didn't you tell me about this?!

Komaru's thoughts becomes flooded with questions as she continues running, tears forming in her eyes. 

Trying to catch up to Komaru and Makoto, Alisa yells ahead to try and tell them where Toko is.

"At...at this islands...medical centre...!" *gasp*

She only knew where to go earlier, thanks to Dave who had been there before.

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

"Shinji.... ShinjiShinjiShinjiShinji... that's one name I don't remembear..." Teddie says, tapping his feet.

"You met everybody except me and Shinji? This is odd..."

Kotone thinks for a second, trying to piece things together. She's from another dimension. Teddie is from that same dimension and has met the whole SEES gang...but no mention of herself or Shinji. What does it mean?

A sudden chill breaks her concentration.

"Brrr...m-maybe we could talk more at a m-much warmer place?" She asks Teddie.

In the background, you could see Komaru, Makoto and Alisa run by. The pair didn't notice them though.

====

Back with Neptune and Noire, the two continue walking while carrying a large heavy bag. Noire was tiring but her pride refuses to give in.

"A-Are we there yet??" Noire says, showing signs of frustration.

"Y-You must have something....b-big planned with all of...all of this." She was still trying to workout what Neptune was up to but she suddenly notices Komaru, Makoto and Alisa running by in the opposite direction. Noire felt that Alisa looked familiar.

"W-Was that...God Eater? It really...looked like her..."

====

Elsewhere, Hero Prinny walks around aimlessly. Seeing the Skylanders helping and caring about each other confused him. As a demon, he's used to thinking only about himself and doing whatever was necessary for his own personal gain. He couldn't understand and was so distracted that he'd forgotten about his mission and the fact that he was approaching somebody.

"Hey there. So you ditched your escort huh?" "WHA! Dood."

Looking up in surprise, the person that spoke to him was none other than Dante, holding Ivory around his finger playfully as if it was a subtle threat.

"So...what is it that you're really after? It's pretty obvious you're up to something." Dante asked casually while leaning on a tree. Hero Prinny felt murderous intent coming from the Devil Hunter, if he doesn't like what Hero Prinny has to say, he might be forced to wear a bullet overcoat.

Suddenly, Komaru, Makoto and Alisa rush by the two, surprising Hero Prinny. Dante doesn't take his eyes off Hero Prinny though.

"Hm? Was that the kid? Looks like she's already making friends." Dante says as he instinctively knew that Alisa was a part of the group that just passed.

• Thumbs Up 2