Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Alter-Ego." He says, acknowledging 6O. However he did feel a bit angry about being referred to as a girl.

"Pleasure to meet you."

What surprised Alter-Ego is 6O's behaviour. It's clear this one is more open than 2B, further expanding the mystery of why 2B is the way she is.

He continues to watch the call attentively for potential clues.

"I hope we can be friends Alter-Ego" 6O said before returning her direction towards 2B again, "anyways 2B you know how boring it gets here in the Bunker. Space is nice and all but we don't see much of a change of scenery. You gotta return my calls and tell me about your adventures with the Skylanders!" It feels like 6O is scolding 2B at this point. "You seriously don't know how lucky you are 2B! You actually get to go places! Adventures! All that! I wish I could do the same but I'm an Operator model so its nothing I can do about it." The Operator seemed a little down on how much 2B is squandering what she wanted.

"Fine" 2B said, "I'll try to get into contact with you more." "You promise?" 6O said in an almost childish tone. "Yeah..." 2B didn't seemed thrilled about offering a promise but she had to do what she can to appeal to her Operator. "Then its settled! I'll let the Commander know you're doing fine. Anyways..." 6O then turned back to Alter-Ego, "I'm sorry if 2B is kind of a hardass. She's just like that." 2B sighed at her Operator's comment. "You have to tell me your story too Alter-Ego! I look forward to it! Operator 6O out!" 6O then ended all communication with 2B, signalling the end of the conversation. "She's a real pain..." 2B said to herself.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"I hope we can be friends Alter-Ego" 6O said before returning her direction towards 2B again, "anyways 2B you know how boring it gets here in the Bunker. Space is nice and all but we don't see much of a change of scenery. You gotta return my calls and tell me about your adventures with the Skylanders!" It feels like 6O is scolding 2B at this point. "You seriously don't know how lucky you are 2B! You actually get to go places! Adventures! All that! I wish I could do the same but I'm an Operator model so its nothing I can do about it." The Operator seemed a little down on how much 2B is squandering what she wanted.

"Fine" 2B said, "I'll try to get into contact with you more." "You promise?" 6O said in an almost childish tone. "Yeah..." 2B didn't seemed thrilled about offering a promise but she had to do what she can to appeal to her Operator. "Then its settled! I'll let the Commander know you're doing fine. Anyways..." 6O then turned back to Alter-Ego, "I'm sorry if 2B is kind of a hardass. She's just like that." 2B sighed at her Operator's comment. "You have to tell me your story too Alter-Ego! I look forward to it! Operator 6O out!" 6O then ended all communication with 2B, signalling the end of the conversation. "She's a real pain..." 2B said to herself.

"Well... I thought she was nice." Alter-Ego disagrees.

He really didn't get much intel as to the disparity between 2B and 6O and the reasoning behind such, but he at least chalks down that not everyone in this new line acts the same.

This only begs the question as to why 2B is like this though if this is indeed an on-purpose thing, or is a mistake and she's supposed to be like 6O.

Thinking about this more only strains Alter-Ego's processors.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

@DantaJ86

As Dante entered the coffee shop, Jak raised an eyebrow to the wise-cracking demon hunter. He looked strangely familiar to someone Jak had once fought against when he took on Polygon Man. 

Jak didn't say a word and sipped his coffee, as Daxter tried to find who was currently on staff in the coffee shop.

However, inside of the coffee shop, several people sat inside, raising a steaming hot cup. 

Dante takes a seat, motioning Hero Prinny to join him. He reluctantly does so. The two sit at a table and Dante urges Hero Prinny to continue his story.

"So...you were saying?"

Hero Prinny looked defeated. He was ordered to kill anyone that got in his way, but he wasn't very confident in his chances against any of the Skylanders he'd met so far.

"...err...shouldn't we...dood??"

"Hold up!" Dante suddenly stops Hero Prinny. He felt something in the air inside the Coffee Shop. Was it animosity? Suspicion? Decaf? He wasn't sure. It could be nothing but as he looked around, most of the people in the Coffee Shop seemed peacefully going about there business.

--------------

Now outside the Med Bay, Mikan looks around Penguin Island, leaving Toko and Tron to recover. This was the first time she was able to stop and look at the lights and decorations. It just further motivated Mikan to fight and protect these kind people.

As Mikan continues walking, something became very clear to her. She had no idea where she was going...

• Thumbs Up 2

"Is... Is this how you do it?" Shuichi asks as he looms over the piano from his seat. His positioning is awkward, as if he was about to pounce on the instrument like a cat.

The less association with cats and pianos for Kaede, the better so she tries to correct him.

"Shuichi, you don't have to lean that much. Keep a straight, relaxed position!"

The pianist gets up from her seat and proceeds to manually force Shuichi's body into place. She grabs his arms, leans him back to the point where his back is straight and assures him to stay relaxed, noticing how tense his shoulders are being.

Eventually, after some trial and error, the detective managed to pull it off.

"See? Now you're good to go!" Kaede says, sitting down and mimicking Shuichi's position, albiet with less of a struggle to maintain it.

Shuichi nods nervously. "R-Right..."

• Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Juuuuust as plaaaaaned!" Neptune laughs as the two dash away with the bag in tow at blistering speeds.

Teddie points at a small wooden cabin in the village.

"Yup! This is it!" Teddie tells Kotone.

As the two walk in, a gust of warm air immediately hits their faces. Instantly, the cold made way for a completely new atmosphere. A relaxing new atmosphere.

Kotone's eyes sparkled at the sight of the Ski Lodge and warm air. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160818115439

"Weeee! Finally some perks for saving the world." She runs into the lodge, cheerfully joking as she does. She finds an empty seat by the fireplace and sinks into it, comfortably. She waves over to Teddie.

"C'mon over Ted! Sit next to me, I want to ask...if we are from the same world, does that mean you know about Persona?"

Though she had no evidence that Teddie was also a Persona user, she took a shot at asking directly. With them both being here, they might share other similarities as well. Though with the threat neutralised in her world, SEES had disbanded and she no longer has an evoker or naginata. She could also only use her powers during the dark hour, but what about now?

Kotone hadn't noticed but when she was running around in the lodge, she had dropped a tarot card. But the picture on it was not your typical tarot.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110524224532

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Kotone's eyes sparkled at the sight of the Ski Lodge and warm air. 

"Weeee! Finally some perks for saving the world." She runs into the lodge, cheerfully joking as she does. She finds an empty seat by the fireplace and sinks into it, comfortably. She waves over to Teddie.

"C'mon over Ted! Sit next to me, I want to ask...if we are from the same world, does that mean you know about Persona?"

Though she had no evidence that Teddie was also a Persona user, she took a shot at asking directly. With them both being here, they might share other similarities as well. Though with the threat neutralised in her world, SEES had disbanded and she no longer has an evoker or naginata. She could also only use her powers during the dark hour, but what about now?

Kotone hadn't noticed but when she was running around in the lodge, she had dropped a tarot card. But the picture on it was not your typical tarot.

Teddie nods as he takes his seat.

"Yup! You're looking at a bona-fide Persona user! I've gotten beary good with Kintoki-Douji!" He smiles.

After a brief silence, he taps his two paws together.

"You... don't have anything against me if I said I was once a Shadow though... right?"

• Thumbs Up 2

43 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Teddie nods as he takes his seat.

"Yup! You're looking at a bona-fide Persona user! I've gotten beary good with Kintoki-Douji!" He smiles.

After a brief silence, he taps his two paws together.

"You... don't have anything against me if I said I was once a Shadow though... right?"

Kotone looks back at Teddie with surprise. Then her cheerful smile returns as she reaches out and pats Teddie comfortingly on his costumed head.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151206155342

"That doesn't matter to me. My oldest friend turned out to be 'the bringer of death,' but he was still the same kind, gentle, lively but mostly perverted person I had gotten to know."

For Kotone, it had been several months since she had spoken to that person. Was he okay? Was he still alive? A part of her knew he was, but she still felt sadness at not being able to see him ever again. She wouldn't let those feelings discourage her though. She wanted to show strength for Teddie. To make sure he understands that there's nothing to fear.

• Thumbs Up 2

Teddie smiles as he is patted on the head. Being accepted, even after all this time since his first journey still feels just as good.

"You're a nice girl, Kotone-chan!" He chirps.

He looks around, noticing the tarot card on the floor.

"Oh! You forgot something!" He says as he gets up and waddled over to it.

The bear then proceeds to grab and anaylize the card...

• Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Teddie smiles as he is patted on the head. Being accepted, even after all this time since his first journey still feels just as good.

"You're a nice girl, Kotone-chan!" He chirps.

He looks around, noticing the tarot card on the floor.

"Oh! You forgot something!" He says as he gets up and waddled over to it.

The bear then proceeds to grab and anaylize the card...

"Oh?" Kotone gets up and joins Teddie at looking at the card.

"Huh? T-That's Orpheus! My first Persona. Why would I have it now? When we stopped the threat in our world, we couldn't use our Persona powers anymore."

"A man named Igor told me all about it. That my 'contract' was over..."

She was trying to think why her persona card would appear again so suddenly. Did it mean her fight hasn't ended yet?

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, DantaJ86 said:

"Oh?" Kotone gets up and joins Teddie at looking at the card.

"Huh? T-That's Orpheus! My first Persona. Why would I have it now? When we stopped the threat in our world, we couldn't use our Persona powers anymore."

"A man named Igor told me all about it. That my 'contract' was over..."

She was trying to think why her persona card would appear again so suddenly. Did it mean her fight hasn't ended yet?

"Ah, Igor! I met him before! He helped us save the multiverse from an evil cosplayer!" Teddie exclaims.

He then realizes that Kotone's probably confused about all that.

Who wouldn't be from their world? Igor isn't one to actually actively partake in a battle, after all.

"...It's a long story." Teddie adds.

"There's a lot of Persona-users here, although they're from different worlds. Still, you can get along beary well with them! I know I have!"

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/16/2017 at 1:05 AM, Failinhearts said:

"At least you can fight to some capacity. Without that, you'll be dead in an instant." Homura tells Cole. "There are people who only fight with guns here, so you're not alone."

Madoka, meanwhile presses a button on one of the seemingly normal payphones in the facility, which seems to be an average office space. This triggers an elevator to appear, rising from the ground.

"Here!" Madoka says. "This'll take you to the Command Room!"

The two girls make their way inside.

Phelps took a look around the room, impressed by the scale of it for a seemingly ragtag group.

"Thank you, ladies." He said, "I just need to sit down for a moment if you don't mind."

As he did so, he checked his gun, needing it to be spotless in case an enemy came...

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, dwibs93 said:

Phelps took a look around the room, impressed by the scale of it for a seemingly ragtag group.

"Thank you, ladies." He said, "I just need to sit down for a moment if you don't mind."

As he did so, he checked his gun, needing it to be spotless in case an enemy came...

latest?cb=20170819195645

The elevator of the Command Room opens to reveal Sayaka, Sonic and even Tails talking to each other about Christmas plans before noticing Cole sitting down. Sonic nudges his two-tailed brother.

"So, this is the Vortech Rift victim you mentioned, Tails?" Sonic asks, looking at the time-displaced detective.

"Yup. He's the one." Tails replied.

"Man, how many detectives do we get?" Sayaka chuckles.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Ah, Igor! I met him before! He helped us save the multiverse from an evil cosplayer!" Teddie exclaims.

He then realizes that Kotone's probably confused about all that.

Who wouldn't be from their world? Igor isn't one to actually actively partake in a battle, after all.

"...It's a long story." Teddie adds.

"There's a lot of Persona-users here, although they're from different worlds. Still, you can get along beary well with them! I know I have!"

"More Persona-users? So that must be why my Persona returned."

She thinks for a second and then recalls something Teddie just said.

"Wait! You fight evil too? Then...perhaps my next move should be to gear up. Monsters tend to show up when I'm around."

Showing no sign that the situation worries her, Teddie give her Orpheus card back and she decides on what to do next.

"Ted? Do you happen to know what an Evoker is? I can only activate my Persona by using one. I could also do with a naginata. If trouble shows up, I wanna be prepared."

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

"More Persona-users? So that must be why my Persona returned."

She thinks for a second and then recalls something Teddie just said.

"Wait! You fight evil too? Then...perhaps my next move should be to gear up. Monsters tend to show up when I'm around."

Showing no sign that the situation worries her, Teddie give her Orpheus card back and she decides on what to do next.

"Ted? Do you happen to know what an Evoker is? I can only activate my Persona by using one. I could also do with a naginata. If trouble shows up, I wanna be prepared."

"Evoker... I can I saw that before!" Teddie replies, holding his hand up.

"Is that where you shoot yourself and stuff?"

Meanwhile, back in the Lighthouse, Kaede and Shuichi finish their piano session. For some odd reason, the boy was sweating as if he got out of a hard workout.

"W-Wow... you really worked hard, didn't you?" Kaede asks. "Still... even if I chose a simple song to play... you did it really well!"

Shuichi wipes his forehead, oddly satisfied with what he made. 

He made music.

He actually made music!

wLZ64rY.png

"Haha... I... I did it! It sounded great, didn't it?" Shuichi asks, laughing.

Kaede smiles and nods. "Yeah! You picked up fast! Heh... maybe you could be like me one day!"

The two look at each other. Literally at each other.

Shuichi is a person who has a very hard time looking at people in the eye. It's why he wears the hat. Although his and Kaede's eyes lock and they lock for a while. The detective takes in the pianist's innocent yet fiery purple eyes, and finds them so... alluring.

"...So, we should probably get going, right? You may need a shower." Kaede giggles, pinching her nose.

Shuichi loses his focus and smells himself. It's true, he does smell. How do you smell from playing the piano?! Was the initial nervousness that bad? It makes no sense... but he rolls along with it anyway.

"Yeah... I probably do. Heh..." The boy replies, blushing.

With that, the two head out. Kaede behind him smiles in satisfaction as she thinks.

That had to help him. He seemed so... pleased with himself.

• Thumbs Up 2

Outside the lighthouse, a lone figure ran up to Kaede.

tumblr_inline_mlhctxfWVR1qz4rgp.png

"Heya, Miss Mozart! Ibuki f-f-f-figured that was you slamming those k-k-k-keys in there!" Ibuki said, waving at Kaede. She was covered in snow, having gotten very much into the spirit of Christmas by playing around in it. She was shivering and freezing, but that didn't seem to bother her at all. She looked back in the direction Shuichi had gone, and said, "Say, Ibuki also s-s-saw Shuichi walking out. He c-c-c-come over to listen to you p-p-p-play?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Outside the lighthouse, a lone figure ran up to Kaede.

"Heya, Miss Mozart! Ibuki f-f-f-figured that was you slamming those k-k-k-keys in there!" Ibuki said, waving at Kaede. She was covered in snow, having gotten very into the spirit of Christmas. She was shivering and freezing, but that didn't seem to bother her at all. She looked back in the direction Shuichi had gone, and said, "Say, Ibuki also s-s-saw Shuichi walking out. He c-c-c-come over to listen to you p-p-p-play?"

"Actually... we were playing together!" Kaede tells Ibuki. "I was teaching him how to play and-"

The girl then stares at Ibuki's snow-covered body.

"I-Is staying that way a good idea?! You'll catch a cold, Ibuki!"

The pianist began to hold her arms out, trying to harness her light powers to melt away the snow on Ibuki.

• Thumbs Up 2

"N-N-N-No way, that was him?!" Ibuki exclaimed in disbelief. She never saw Shuichi as the type to play the piano. But then again, he did hang around Kaede a lot. As the snow slowly melted off her thanks to Kaede, the wheels in her head began to turn. Shuichi often hangs around Kaede... who just now taught him how to play the piano...

Ibuki smirked and looked at Kaede. "Oooooh... Ibuki know's what's going on between you and him... you're looking for a band member, aren't ya?!" she asked, cheerfully.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"N-N-N-No way, that was him?!" Ibuki exclaimed in disbelief. She never saw Shuichi as the type to play the piano. But then again, he did hang around Kaede a lot. As the snow slowly melted off her thanks to Kaede, the wheels in her head began to turn. Shuichi often hangs around Kaede... who just now taught him how to play the piano...

Ibuki smirked and looked at Kaede. "Oooooh... Ibuki know's what's going on between you and him... you're looking for a band member, aren't ya?!" she asked, cheerfully.

"No, I'm not trying not to start a band. I... was trying to boost his confidence and this was the best idea I got." Kaede corrects Ibuki.

She looks off into the distance, seeing the footsteps Shuichi left behind.

"It seemed like it worked, too. He was really happy with himself, which is something you don't really see."

Kaede sighs in satisfaction but also a bit of worry.

"I hope I see more of him like that."

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Evoker... I can I saw that before!" Teddie replies, holding his hand up.

"Is that where you shoot yourself and stuff?"

"That's right! An Evoker is a symbol of death and using one can be traumatizing and very tiring. We could only harness our Persona powers under great emotional stress and the Evoker was the literal trigger."

Spoiler

latest?cb=20131114074433

"If other Persona-users are here, than I assume you must also have a supply of Evokers, right?" Kotone asks Teddie.

-----------

Having run for some time now, Noire's anger only powered her for so long before she started to tire again. She had no idea where the pair of them are now and relying on Neptune for navigation was something Noire had forgotten to consider. She was starting to feel a sense of dread.

"...Err...Neptune? You do know where you're going...right?"

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"No, I'm not trying not to start a band. I... was trying to boost his confidence and this was the best idea I got." Kaede corrects Ibuki.

She looks off into the distance, seeing the footsteps Shuichi left behind.

"It seemed like it worked, too. He was really happy with himself, which is something you don't really see."

Kaede sighs in satisfaction but also a bit of worry.

"I hope I see more of him like that."

Now that Kaede mentioned it, Ibuki did recall Shuichi being unsure of himself and his abilities often. Folding her arms, she said, "Maybe so, but Ibuki doesn't think being good at playing the piano will get you far in a battle..." She then slapped her head. "Oh wait, Ibuki forgot! You use a piano of light just like Lucy Laserwave's keytar, right? Maybe Ibuki's wrong, then... or maybe..."

She gasped, as if seeing a truck charging towards her. "You never told Ibuki that Shuichi had magic piano-laser-shooty powers too!" she shouted, smiling widely, blissfully unaware of how off the mark she was.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

"That's right! An Evoker is a symbol of death and using one can be traumatizing and very tiring. We could only harness our Persona powers under great emotional stress and the Evoker was the literal trigger."

"If other Persona-users are here, than I assume you must also have a supply of Evokers, right?" Kotone asks Teddie.

Teddie sways from side to side innocently.

"Well... none of use use those to summon Personas. One even just uses their fingers to shoot themselves... but no Evokers here!"

3 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Having run for some time now, Noire's anger only powered her for so long before she started to tire again. She had no idea where the pair of them are now and relying on Neptune for navigation was something Noire had forgotten to consider. She was starting to feel a sense of dread.

"...Err...Neptune? You do know where you're going...right?"

"Yup! Riiiight here!" Neptune happily exclaims.

Sure enough, the three are underneath a giant tree in the middle of the island. Decorations and ornaments adorn the tree as it stands, practically waiting for the presents in Neptune's bag.

"Alllrighty, Noire! It's unpacking time!" Neptune chirps.

Now that Kaede mentioned it, Ibuki did recall Shuichi being unsure of himself and his abilities often. Folding her arms, she said, "Maybe so, but Ibuki doesn't think being good at playing the piano will get you far in a battle..." She then slapped her head. "Oh wait, Ibuki forgot! You use a piano of light just like Lucy Laserwave's keytar, right? Maybe Ibuki's wrong, then... or maybe..."

She gasped, as if seeing a truck charging towards her. "You never told Ibuki that Shuichi had magic piano-laser-shooty powers too!" she shouted, smiling widely, blissfully unaware of how off the mark she was.

"Well, I'm not saying piano playing helps in battle for him, but I think it's a good set of... well, baby-steps for him to believe he's capable of great things!" Kaede says to Ibuki.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Well, I'm not saying piano playing helps in battle for him, but I think it's a good set of... well, baby-steps for him to believe he's capable of great things!" Kaede says to Ibuki.

Ibuki nodded, understanding what Kaede was getting at. "Y'know, if you ever feel like he needs a level up in his confidence training, give Ibuki a shout," she said, pulling her guitar out from... somewhere. "Maybe he can put all that self-belief into handling weapons and firing them at bad guys!" She played a riff, only to shoot a white laser beam off into the distance.

tumblr_inline_mlhcr4MhIf1qz4rgp.png

"Eheheheh... then again... maybe not..."

Kaede noticed Ibuki had the Chill Drive she'd scavenged from their battle with the Genesect Army plugged in. Only, she'd customized it with bright stickers and a label with "COOL N' FREAZY" written on it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ibuki nodded, understanding what Kaede was getting at. "Y'know, if you ever feel like he needs a level up in his confidence training, give Ibuki a shout," she said, pulling her guitar out from... somewhere. "Maybe he can put all that self-belief into handling weapons and firing them at bad guys!" She played a riff, only to shoot a white laser beam off into the distance.

"Eheheheh... then again... maybe not..."

Kaede noticed Ibuki had the Chill Drive she'd scavenged from their battle with the Genesect Army plugged in. Only, she'd customized it with bright stickers and a label with "COOL N' FREAZY" written on it.

"Well... that is the plan. He needs to believe in himself, believe that he can save people and all." Kaede replies. "Plus..."

"I-I just want him to be happy with himself. When I look at him, his face whether he notices it or not tells me that he's hating himself for something."

Kaede shakes her head and crosses her arms.

"I wanna change that..."

She then remembers how a certain other Shuichi gets his confidence...

"W-Well, you know! Without me dying! Heh..." She points out, trying to lighten the mood.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I see, I see," Ibuki nodded, understanding Kaede's thought process. "Well, that's a pity; Ibuki thought up this big scheme to help bring out Shuichi's confidence. It was this big thing where we fake your death by blowing up a robot, have it give him one last motivational speech, then put him in a big battle where he has to prove himself to save the universe, and then we bring you back to life through the power of friendship!"

Having said it all in one breath, she paused and gasped for air. Being a metal head seemingly came with having a motor mouth, too.

"*ahem* ...but Ibuki thinks your plan is prrrrroooooobably more solid and well thought-out," she said, rocking back and forth on her heels. "After all, Ibuki admits she came up with hers just right now."

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I see, I see," Ibuki nodded, understanding Kaede's thought process. "Well, that's a pity; Ibuki thought up this big scheme to help bring out Shuichi's confidence. It was this big thing where we fake your death by blowing up a robot, have it give him one last motivational speech, then put him in a big battle where he has to prove himself to save the universe, and then we bring you back to life through the power of friendship!" Having said it all in one breath, she paused and gasped for air.

"*ahem* ...but Ibuki thinks your plan is prrrrroooooobably more solid and well thought-out," she said, rocking back and forth on her heels. "After all, Ibuki admits she came up with hers just right now."

Kaede's eyes widen in shock and even slight disgust.

"That's... that's crazy! No way I'd willingly do that to him! That might just scar him than anything!" She says, her foot slightly stomping on the snow.

Shaking herself off and cooling down, she puts up a small smile.

"Still, I'll hit you up if maybe you could help with Shuichi's music, kay?"

• Thumbs Up 2