Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Teddie sways from side to side innocently.

"Well... none of use use those to summon Personas. One even just uses their fingers to shoot themselves... but no Evokers here!"

Just when Kotone thinks she was starting to understand this new place, Teddie gives her more information that confuses her further. Arranging her fingers on her right hand into the tradition gun shape that children would do when playing cops and robbers, she looks at her hand.

"Just a finger? How could that possibly work??"

Unsure about it, she starts poking the side of her head repeatedly, in an attempt to understand or see any reaction until...

"YAAH!" Caught completely off guard, Kotone had suddenly and accidentally summoned Orpheus behind her.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150308132305

"..." She was speechless as she stared at a Persona she hadn't seen for some time.

"Yup! Riiiight here!" Neptune happily exclaims.

Sure enough, the three are underneath a giant tree in the middle of the island. Decorations and ornaments adorn the tree as it stands, practically waiting for the presents in Neptune's bag.

"Alllrighty, Noire! It's unpacking time!" Neptune chirps.

Noire collapses to her knees, taking a moment to breath until she looks up at the tree.

Spoiler

christmas-tree-beautiful-blue.jpg

She was in complete shock. The tree looked stunning.

"N-Neptune...you didn't decorate all of this yourself, did you?"

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede's eyes widen in shock and even slight disgust.

"That's... that's crazy! No way I'd willingly do that to him! That might just scar him than anything!" She says, her foot slightly stomping on the snow.

Shaking herself off and cooling down, she puts up a small smile.

"Still, I'll hit you up if maybe you could help with Shuichi's music, kay?"

Ibuki winced, realising instantly she struck a nerve with Kaede. Just as instantly, she felt bad about it.

"S-Sure thing," she said, giving Kaede a thumbs up and a smile back. "And, um... sorry about that..." she added as she slowly walked away. "Ibuki didn't mean to hurt you like that..."

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Just when Kotone thinks she was starting to understand this new place, Teddie gives her more information that confuses her further. Arranging her fingers on her right hand into the tradition gun shape that children would do when playing cops and robbers, she looks at her hand.

"Just a finger? How could that possibly work??"

Unsure about it, she starts poking the side of her head repeatedly, in an attempt to understand or see any reaction until...

"YAAH!" Caught completely off guard, Kotone had suddenly and accidentally summoned Orpheus behind her.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20150308132305

"..." She was speechless as she stared at a Persona she hadn't seen for some time.

Teddie gives a small whistle.

"Wow, ain't that a snazzy Persona you got there!"

3 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Noire collapses to her knees, taking a moment to breath until she looks up at the tree.

Reveal hidden contents

christmas-tree-beautiful-blue.jpg

She was in complete shock. The tree looked stunning.

"N-Neptune...you didn't decorate all of this yourself, did you?"

"A-DOY! Of course I did! Had to go HDD for the higher parts of the tree, obviously." Neptune says.

She points at her favorite ornaments, some put in places that can't even be seen in this position but Neptune seems to memorize each and every single one.

This truly shows Noire just how different this Neptune is from the one she knows. Her passion for Christmas made her downright proactive to an insane degree. Is it because she's not a CPU and therefore doesn't have those responsibilities to tackle, and therefore more time to do this...

...Or is this for a new reason entirely?

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Ibuki winced, realising instantly she struck a nerve with Kaede. Just as instantly, she felt bad about it.

"S-Sure thing," she said, giving Kaede a thumbs up and a smile back. "And, um... sorry about that..." she added as she slowly walked away. "Ibuki didn't mean to hurt you like that..."

Kaede reaches out for Ibuki, realizing her mistake for overreacting.

"No, I should be sorry! I'm sorry for blowing up... That was real immature of me."

Why did I do that?! Stupid, Kaede! Stupid!

Is this... because of Shuichi...?

The girl proceeded to blush.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede reaches out for Ibuki, realizing her mistake for overreacting.

"No, I should be sorry! I'm sorry for blowing up... That was real immature of me."

Why did I do that?! Stupid, Kaede! Stupid!

Is this... because of Shuichi...?

The girl proceeded to blush.

Ibuki smiled, relieved to see Kaede didn't hold it against her. "It's OK," she said, "Ibuki can tell you care a lot for him... in fact, probably the same way she'd care for a band member if she had one."

After a small pause, she winked and grinned. "Welp, gotta go practice some tunes! Feel free to hit me up any time! And, er... hopefully Ibuki didn't accidentally freeze someone just now," she said, nervously laughing as she walked off.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"A-DOY! Of course I did! Had to go HDD for the higher parts of the tree, obviously." Neptune says.

She points at her favorite ornaments, some put in places that can't even be seen in this position but Neptune seems to memorize each and every single one.

This truly shows Noire just how different this Neptune is from the one she knows. Her passion for Christmas made her downright proactive to an insane degree. Is it because she's not a CPU and therefore doesn't have those responsibilities to tackle, and therefore more time to do this...

...Or is this for a new reason entirely?

Noire was confused. This was the first time she saw such a difference between the Neptune she knows and this one. But that difference was on such a grand scale. She still seemed like Neptune, right down to the nicknames she used. She was thinking about what made the two different...

She stands back up and starts helping Neptune move the presents under the tree. She looks at Neptune with concern and decides to ask a question she had on her mind, although she doesn't expect to get a straight answer out of her.

"Neptune...? Do you...ever get lonely?"

Her question seemed random but she was considering how the Neptune she knows and how she lives is different compared to this one. Neptune in Planeptune is surrounded by people all the time. Friends like Compa and IF, she has her little sister Nepgear and the well wishes of the citizens of Planeptune. As well as the constant support of Histoire. She thought, is that why this Neptune is acting differently know?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Ibuki smiled, relieved to see Kaede didn't hold it against her. "It's OK," she said, "Ibuki can tell you care a lot for him... in fact, probably the same way she'd care for a band member if she had one."

After a small pause, she winked and grinned. "Welp, gotta go practice some tunes! Feel free to hit me up any time! And, er... hopefully Ibuki didn't accidentally freeze someone just now," she said, nervously laughing as she walked off.

Kaede nods. "Yeah, see ya."

Meanwhile, off in the distance, Kyubey is frozen in an ice cube.

"O-Oh... g-g-g-greaaaaat..." He groans, the entire block hopping in place trying to shatter itself.

2 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Noire was confused. This was the first time she saw such a difference between the Neptune she knows and this one. But that difference was on such a grand scale. She still seemed like Neptune, right down to the nicknames she used. She was thinking about what made the two different...

She stands back up and starts helping Neptune move the presents under the tree. She looks at Neptune with concern and decides to ask a question she had on her mind, although she doesn't expect to get a straight answer out of her.

"Neptune...? Do you...ever get lonely?"

Her question seemed random but she was considering how the Neptune she knows and how she lives is different compared to this one. Neptune in Planeptune is surrounded by people all the time. Friends like Compa and IF, she has her little sister Nepgear and the well wishes of the citizens of Planeptune. As well as the constant support of Histoire. She thought, is that why this Neptune is acting differently know?

"Lonely? Pffft! No, course not! I got me the biggest family ever!" Neptune replies, happily.

Pushing a gift into place, she turns to Noire.

"In fact... that's why I like Christmas so much. Without what happened on my first Christmas... I would be the loneliest little Nep you'd ever see."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile, off in the distance, Kyubey is frozen in an ice cube.

"O-Oh... g-g-g-greaaaaat..." He groans, the entire block hopping in place trying to shatter itself.

"Hey". Kyubey heard a stoic, yet familiar voice behind him. 

Sure enough, it was Cloud Strife, complete with his giant buster sword on his back,  leaning against a wall. Eyes closed. 

"So. You need help with that?", he asked. 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Hey". Kyubey heard a stoic, yet familiar voice behind him. 

Sure enough, it was Cloud Strife, complete with his giant buster sword on his back,  leaning against a wall. Eyes closed. 

"So. You need help with that?", he asked. 

"W-What d-d-does it look l-like?!" Kyubey mutters, teeth chattering.

At this point, he's definitely gonna get a cold.

Or in this case... a virus?

Whatever the case is, it probably isn't healthy for someone like him to be cooped up in a giant block of ice. It isn't healthy for anyone, really. Maybe unless you have ice powers, which he does not.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Lonely? Pffft! No, course not! I got me the biggest family ever!" Neptune replies, happily.

Pushing a gift into place, she turns to Noire.

"In fact... that's why I like Christmas so much. Without what happened on my first Christmas... I would be the loneliest little Nep you'd ever see."

Noire grabs the next gift from the bag and hands it to Neptune. She was curious what Neptune meant by her 'first Christmas' and being 'the loneliest little Nep.'

"Your first Christmas? What happened?"

As she asks that, she goes back to grab the next gift.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, DantaJ86 said:

Noire grabs the next gift from the bag and hands it to Neptune. She was curious what Neptune meant by her 'first Christmas' and being 'the loneliest little Nep.'

"Your first Christmas? What happened?"

Neptune grabs the gift and puts it under the tree.

"My first Christmas was actually my second day... you know, alive." She reveals. "I was born from my Creation Crystal on ol' December 23rd! Immediately classified as a defect and set to travel the Fictional Realm cold... and alone... and without pudding for being imperfect. Doomed to be nothin' but a dimensional janitor. Then along came Sonic and forced mean ol' Buzz to make me a Disciple anyway."

Neptune sighs happily as she looks back.

"Was brought in a day later. I found a place to belong on Christmas... so that's why I wanna give it my all for the holiday. Gotta share the love and tell everyone they're not alone on Christmas either."

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"W-What d-d-does it look l-like?!" Kyubey mutters, teeth chattering.

At this point, he's definitely gonna get a cold.

Or in this case... a virus?

Whatever the case is, it probably isn't healthy for someone like him to be cooped up in a giant block of ice. It isn't healthy for anyone, really. Maybe unless you have ice powers, which he does not.

"I've got fire materia which could melt you out. And there's always my preference".

He placed his hand in the buster sword's handle to emphasize. He was skilled with the blade to the point where he could effortlessly have Kyubey out of that ice block and intact, but he'd understand if he felt intimidated by the buster sword's size and power so he gave multiple options. 

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"I've got fire materia which could melt you out. And there's always my preference".

He placed his hand in the buster sword's handle to emphasize. He was skilled with the blade to the point where he could effortlessly have Kyubey out of that ice block and intact, but he'd understand if he felt intimidated by the buster sword's size and power so he gave multiple options. 

Kyubey didn't seem intimidated at all. In fact, he was more scared of getting frostbite than a sword to the face at this point.

"W-Well what are you waitin' for?! Come on, come on!" He pressures him, the block jumping to emphasize his eagerness to just get out.

Penguins pass by, simply looking at Kyubey, whispering to themselves about this odd scenario before simply going on with their daily lives.

This is certainly not looking good for his reputation... probably.

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kyubey didn't seem intimidated at all. In fact, he was more scared of getting frostbite than a sword to the face at this point.

"W-Well what are you waitin' for?! Come on, come on!" He pressures him, the block jumping to emphasize his eagerness to just get out.

Penguins pass by, simply looking at Kyubey, whispering to themselves about this odd scenario before simply going on with their daily lives.

This is certainly not looking good for his reputation... probably.

Ask and you shall receive.

"Alright then. Hold still", Cloud said calmly. He pulled his sword out in front. Taking a deep breath, he proceeded to perform cross slash on the block of ice.

tumblr_nxq8zsZA7G1r2tsquo1_400.gif

Albeit, he did it slightly gently to make sure he didn't slice Kyubey! Chunk by chunk, ice shards were cut off, until until a fragile bit was left keeping Kyubey frozen.

Cloud smirked and gave it a strong flick with his finger and it finally shattered, freeing Kyubey.

"Better?", he asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kyubey falls on the floor. Shakily, he feels himself, checking if everything's in tact.

He sighs in relief, nothing seems to be off.

"Thanks, Cloud guy!"

The progra turns around, ready to walk away... only to see his tail cut off. Looking behind him, he notices his tail's remains are busy trying to recode and reconstruct itself.

"...Bleh." He groans.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

25 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Neptune grabs the gift and puts it under the tree.

"My first Christmas was actually my second day... you know, alive." She reveals. "I was born from my Creation Crystal on ol' December 23rd! Immediately classified as a defect and set to travel the Fictional Realm cold... and alone... and without pudding for being imperfect. Doomed to be nothin' but a dimensional janitor. Then along came Sonic and forced mean ol' Buzz to make me a Disciple anyway."

Neptune sighs happily as she looks back.

"Was brought in a day later. I found a place to belong on Christmas... so that's why I wanna give it my all for the holiday. Gotta share the love and tell everyone they're not alone on Christmas either."

Noire felt pretty rotten for obsessing over a dress while Neptune had this deeply personal reason for working so hard. She wanted to make it up to her and with an idea in mind, she quickly hands Neptune the next gift.

"Here, I just got to do something really quick. I'll be right back."

Before Neptune could say anything, Noire changed into Black Heart and flies away.

At least 30 seconds pass before Black Heart zooms back into view and lands right next to Neptune, she then revert back to Noire.

Spoiler

a6bddc30cc228d6d6c926181f19edited.jpg

"R-Right. L-Lets get this done so everyone can have a fantastic holiday. I-I'm not doing this for you or anything..."

How she got that outfit so quickly will have to remain a mystery. Did she already have one tucked away? Or did she shop for it at insane speeds? She's a goddess so she can do anything.

• Thumbs Up 2

Neptune walks over to Noire and inspects her outfit. She strokes her chin, as if she's unsatisfied.

"It's missing somethin'..."

Digging into her pocket, Neptune finds a red plush nose and sticks it on Noire. She grins at the work of "art" she just made with this minor adjustment.

"Peeeerfection, Noirudolph!" She declares.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Neptune walks over to Noire and inspects her outfit. She strokes her chin, as if she's unsatisfied.

"It's missing somethin'..."

Digging into her pocket, Neptune finds a red plush nose and sticks it on Noire. She grins at the work of "art" she just made with this minor adjustment.

"Peeeerfection, Noirudolph!" She declares.

"Uuuuuh..." Noire didn't like the new addition but she knew how important Christmas was for this Neptune that she was trying to tolerate it.

Edited.jpg

Spoiler

Source: https://board.sonicstadium.org/profile/247-dantaj86/

Me! I edited the picture myself. :P Original here: https://postimg.org/image/ymyvkqneh/

"F-Fine. H-Have it your way! L-L-Lets get those gifts under the tree before somebody see's me like this!"

In total embarrassment, she relentlessly empties the bag, scattering gifts in the process. The bag was empty now, they just needed to move the gifts under the tree. Hopefully nothing fragile was in any of them, in Noire's haste, they got knocked around a little.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

"Noirrre! You gotta be neater than that!"

As Noire scatters the presents hastily, Neptune, now Purple Heart takes flight speeds around the tree.

As she passes through, in the blink of an eye the presents became nicely stacked.

The small gifts stood atop the larger ones and the overall composition of the present placememts is appealing to the eye.

Clearly, if Neptune during Christmas is perceptive... Purple Heart is probably twice as much.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Kyubey falls on the floor. Shakily, he feels himself, checking if everything's in tact.

He sighs in relief, nothing seems to be off.

"Thanks, Cloud guy!"

"Hmph. Welcome", Cloud said. Cloud Guy huh? That's a new one. Still better than that time every was talking about some Abe Simpson guy yelling at me, the spiky haired blond mused to himself. He then walked off in the opposite direction. Thinking to himself, he pondered on how he;d handle celebrations for the upcoming holiday.

"Hmmm, Midgar might be worth a visit. Last I checked @Crow the BOOLET Yuffie and company were off to Radiant Garden. Hrmmmm. And then there's Tifa urging me to get to know these guys better", Cloud said rolling his eyes.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Hmph. Welcome", Cloud said. Cloud Guy huh? That's a new one. Still better than that time every was talking about some Abe Simpson guy yelling at me, the spiky haired blond mused to himself. He then walked off in the opposite direction. Thinking to himself, he pondered on how he;d handle celebrations for the upcoming holiday.

"Hmmm, Midgar might be worth a visit. Last I checked @Crow the BOOLET Yuffie and company were off to Radiant Garden. Hrmmmm. And then there's Tifa urging me to get to know these guys better", Cloud said rolling his eyes.

Somebody had been watching Cloud and Kyubey. Considering if she should try to speak to them or not.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082525

"I-It's that m-man from before...h-he looks s-s-scary..."

She was leaning behind a nearby tree. While she's timid by nature, she doesn't shy away from social situations and tries to alter her behaviour in what she projects as the thoughts of her peers. Her clumsy nature often leaves such attempts in failure.

Steeling herself, she walks out of her hiding place.

"I-I'll g-go s-say hello." 

In her haste however, she instantly trips and starts tumbling down the snowy path, missing Cloud and crashing into so waste bins.

true.gif

• Thumbs Up 4

Back at the Dojo, before Mr. Plump got the chance to plant his detonator, the muppet suddenly felt his hand empty.

”HAHAHAHA! Allege this island adieu Sky- what?!” He said shocked as his bomb was missing, he turned around to Piccolo with the bomb in his hand. “Who the bloody hell are you?”

”I was gonna ask the same thing until I noticed you were carrying this weapon.” Piccolo said glaring at Plump. “If you think of you can get away with blowing this place up with your dirty trick, you have another thing coming..”

Mr. Plump was about to mouth off to the Namekian until he then grew an evil smile. “My...your prompitude is quite momentous green man.” He said complimenting Piccolo’s speed. “I do say, what is the alias you identify?”

”Piccolo.”  He answered as he crushed the detonator with his bare hand.

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Somebody had been watching Cloud and Kyubey. Considering if she should try to speak to them or not.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082525

"I-It's that m-man from before...h-he looks s-s-scary..."

She was leaning behind a nearby tree. While she's timid by nature, she doesn't shy away from social situations and tries to alter her behaviour in what she projects as the thoughts of her peers. Her clumsy nature often leaves such attempts in failure.

Steeling herself, she walks out of her hiding place.

"I-I'll g-go s-say hello." 

In her haste however, she instantly trips and starts tumbling down the snowy path, missing Cloud and crashing into so waste bins.

Spoiler

true.gif

"What the!?" For a short instant, Cloud's stoic persona was lifted and he showed a moment of surprise. He side stepped out of the way just in time for her to miss him and saw her tumble into the waste bins.

"Where did those waste bins come from?", he mused, confused.

Sweatdropping, he ran over to her an began digging through them. Revealing her within them, he offered a hand to help her up.

tumblr_nseohtq7j01r3wu0uo1_500.gif

"Ummm, hey? You okay?", Cloud asked her awkwardly.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"What the!?" For a short instant, Cloud's stoic persona was lifted and he showed a moment of surprise. He side stepped out of the way just in time for her to miss him and saw her tumble into the waste bins.

"Where did those waste bins come from?", he mused, confused.

Sweatdropping, he ran over to her an began digging through them. Revealing her within them, he offered a hand to help her up.

"Ummm, hey? You okay?", Cloud asked her awkwardly.

"...Err...I-I....sssssorryyy..."

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160930043105

Mikan was a little stunned while Cloud digs her out of the trash. Cloud helps her back to her feet but she was still pretty rattled.

"I-I-I'm so s-s-sorry....p-p-please forgive m-me for s-showing you such a-an unsightly d-display. M-Maybe I c-can make it up t-to you? Perhaps y-you'd l-like me to t-t-take my clothes off or b-beat me. A-Any punishment is f-fine, just p-please don't hate m-me."

She was babbling nervously at this stage.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

Back at the Dojo, before Mr. Plump got the chance to plant his detonator, the muppet suddenly felt his hand empty.

”HAHAHAHA! Allege this island adieu Sky- what?!” He said shocked as his bomb was missing, he turned around to Piccolo with the bomb in his hand. “Who the bloody hell are you?”

”I was gonna ask the same thing until I noticed you were carrying this weapon.” Piccolo said glaring at Plump. “If you think of you can get away with blowing this place up with your dirty trick, you have another thing coming..”

Mr. Plump was about to mouth off to the Namekian until he then grew an evil smile. “My...your prompitude is quite momentous green man.” He said complimenting Piccolo’s speed. “I do say, what is the alias you identify?”

”Piccolo.”  He answered as he crushed the detonator with his bare hand.

"P-Piccolo! Don't just run off like that!" Trunks said, as he flew and landed next to Piccolo, before glaring at the puppet.

"...I uh. I believe you mean the alias you identify yourself by" Trunks tried to correct the puppet. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Nightwing's hideout, he proceeded to kick several training dummies, smashing several of them into a nearby wall, smashing his fist through another dummy, and shocking electrified dummies with his Escrima Sticks, causing them to overload and disable. 

"Hey Bruce" Nightwing said @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne in response of his mentor trying to sneak in.

• Thumbs Up 3

“How DARE you try to correct my superior terminology of mannerisms you purple haired fool!” Plump ranted at Trunks. “Strange...I don’t usually mess up my vocabulary like that..” He admitted nervously in thought.

“Yeah yeah, just shut up and don’t pull any more crap while we’re around.” Piccolo threatened him. “I want to atleast train before my upcoming tournament and I don’t need another bad guy threatening to blow something again while I’m at it, thankfully your power level is too low so Trunks and I shouldn’t worry about you.”

Mr. Plump gritted his teeth at the Namekian. “You ignorant adamant green brute...”

• Thumbs Up 2