Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, dwibs93 said:

"Could you take me to a command center or something similar?" asked Phelps.

Then Phelps had an idea.

"I know you have quite a few detectives, but I could be one that investigates stuff like murders." He suggested.

He had quite the experience of seeing dead bodies on LA's streets and the war.

"The command room's in here, the phoning facility!" Madoka says, leading the way.

Meanwhile, Homura, arms folded discusses more about Cole's role.

"We don't really do much investigations on specific murders... but we do have to clue together the enemy's plan at times. As such, you would make a great asset for that."

She observes the detective, stroking her chin.

"Do you happen to have any powers, by any chance?" She asks.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"The command room's in here, the phoning facility!" Madoka says, leading the way.

Meanwhile, Homura, arms folded discusses more about Cole's role.

"We don't really do much investigations on specific murders... but we do have to clue together the enemy's plan at times. As such, you would make a great asset for that."

She observes the detective, stroking her chin.

"Do you happen to have any powers, by any chance?" She asks.

"Unless powers of deduction count, I'm afraid not." Phelps admits.

His mind was a strong tool, but not THAT strong.

"I'm good with a gun and my fists, if that means anything."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, dwibs93 said:

"Unless powers of deduction count, I'm afraid not." Phelps admits.

His mind was a strong tool, but not THAT strong.

"I'm good with a gun and my fists, if that means anything."

"At least you can fight to some capacity. Without that, you'll be dead in an instant." Homura tells Cole. "There are people who only fight with guns here, so you're not alone."

Madoka, meanwhile presses a button on one of the seemingly normal payphones in the facility, which seems to be an average office space. This triggers an elevator to appear, rising from the ground.

"Here!" Madoka says. "This'll take you to the Command Room!"

The two girls make their way inside.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/15/2017 at 1:49 PM, DantaJ86 said:

"Ah!" Before Alisa could reply to Mikan, she had dashed over to the bedside of Undyne.

"Ms Undyne. How are you feeling?"

"GAH! Dammit, dood!" Hero Prinny shrieks as the collision occurs. Bomberman wasn't looking where he was going.

"M-Ms Tron!? I knew it, you are hurt. Let me help you." Bomberman was still worrying that he didn't even notice the words "punishing you" being used.

"Of course she's hurt, you just tackled her, dood."

Hero Prinny wasn't impressed and while this conversation takes place, Dave walks by pulling Daniel alone with him and the two enter the Med Bay without saying anything about the collision they just saw.

23 hours ago, DantaJ86 said:

At the Med Bay, Mikan goes back to checking on Undyne @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne while Alisa sits by Toko's bedside holding her glasses that Dave handed to her earlier.

"Whew! Hey! Mikan!", Undyne said perkily! It seemed fate and Mikan's medical skills had shine greatly on the fish warrior woman! She flexed her muscles, thankfully feeling no pain. "You know how you said I needed a few weeks, maybe a month or so until I was cleared for duty? Well, it certainly feels like a month since the last time we talked! And man, those medications you gave me really did the trick.....as did the bed rest", she sheepishly admitted. Of course, right as it seemed one was about to be cleared another looked to be being checked.

"H-hey uh, that's great Undyne", Tron Bonne laughed nervously. "S-so, You think she can do s-something for my eyes!?", she asked on the verge of crying as Bomberman helped her in. Her eyes were still "on the fritz" blue screen of death mode with the white text playing before her eyes.

"Woah! Bonne!? What the heck hell happened to you!?", Undyne asked, startled.

"Long story, LOG sucks", Tron Bonne muttered.

On 12/15/2017 at 5:33 PM, DantaJ86 said:

"Months?!?" Dave yells in surprise and it makes Mikan recoil in fear. Daniel promptly slaps Dave in the back of the head. "Ow...what the?" "D-Don't shout at the nice lady...she is doing the best she can..." Daniel says to Dave in an almost lucid moment.

"Erm...y-y-you could m-maybe speed up the healing process if you asked a p-powerful magician to perform a healing spell..." Mikan replies sheepishly.

"A magician? Okay, alright. Thanks and...sorry about shouting..." Dave grabs Daniel and pulls him back out of the Med Bay. Next objective? To locate a Skylander of the Spellcaster type.

"Sh-Shantae!", Tron Bonne suddenly said in realization and desperation! "She used to be a great medical support as several skylanders, former headmaster Edgeworth can attest to, and she is a half-genie! M-maybe she can help?"

Poor Bonne. It seemed her affliction was also bolstering her rare bouts of humility and humbleness.

• Thumbs Up 3

18 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka and Sonic look at Jess. This immediately snaps Sayaka out of her slightly depressed state.

"Hey there, Jess." Sonic greets with a friendly wave.

"Oh, Jess! You're here too!" She says in surprise. She then looks back on the island.

"Yeah... my home was just like this too..."

Jessica brushed her hair back as she looked on. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. We both come from the same planet... or, the same planet but different universes... well, we're both humans from Earth, that's what I mean." In a way, the lights also reminded her of Neonica, back on Enchantus. Granted, the lights there were more solid and colourful (since the place was all neon light), and the darkness ever blacker.

She noticed Sayaka's slightly forlorn tone in her sentence, and felt something was wrong with her. "Are you feeling homesick or something?" she asked, hoping she wasn't triggering a painful memory or anything.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica brushed her hair back as she looked on. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. We both come from the same planet... or, the same planet but different universes... well, we're both humans from Earth, that's what I mean." In a way, the lights also reminded her of Neonica, back on Enchantus. Granted, the lights there were more solid and colourful (since the place was all neon light), and the darkness ever blacker.

She noticed Sayaka's slightly forlorn tone in her sentence, and felt something was wrong with her. "Are you feeling homesick or something?" she asked, hoping she wasn't triggering a painful memory or anything.

Sonic looks at Sayaka, curious as well.

Sayaka slightly and weakly kicks the ground.

"...Yeah, you could say that. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days where it was just me, Madoka, Hitomi and Kyosuke. Heck, me and my parents hold some pretty great Christmas parties..." She admits. "But now..."

"...Everyone but Madoka thinks you're dead." Sonic concludes for her.

Sayaka nods. Sonic got it right on the money.

She sits down, knees to her chest. "Not that I don't like this life... but sometims I just wanna go back... to see them again."

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Marco, just as in the dark as Jak was, turned to him, and asked, "Um, is that important to you for some reason? I-If I can ask you that, that is."

Jak crossed his arms and leaned against one of the walls around them as Daxter jumped onto Marco's shoulder. 

"Dark Eco is a dangerous thing. It has many effects. It outright kills a lot of people. Some get transformed like Daxter did, if they're extremely lucky to survive, and me..." Jak said, having a slight look of pain.

"My boy here got pumped up with the crap when some loser Baron captured and tortured him for two years. Now he has this freaky monster form that takes forever to control and if you don't, it destroys you and turns you into a Dark Maker!" Daxter explained.

"If any of that Dark Eco got into this...multiverse whatever you guys keep talking about, there's no telling the horrors that people could unleash with it". Jak explained. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

180?cb=20080101082351

"...Man, it's been forever since I've sat on top of a tower". Roxas said to himself, sitting on top of the clock tower in the Snow Forts. He looked out to the twinkling decorations around the island and up at the night sky. 

"Day 340". Roxas said, as he held out a Sea-Salt Ice Cream stick towards the various colourful lights around the place. 

• Thumbs Up 4

30 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

The young chipmunk looks confusedly at the cookie, why was it so deformed?! "Um, thank you, I... I can give it a taste," she replies, all while still staring at the peculiar gingerbread mutant. She gives it a little nibble, cautious about it. It was just a gingerbread cookie, right? Hmm, no ill effects... Tastes nice... Probably fine, as Sally takes one big bite out of the head.

"Maybe I should get into some Christmas clothing too, and celebrate the festivities!" Sally says, giving the boys a smile. Then she looks around as she huddles her arms and shivers, feeling all the frost so suddenly. "Especially considering how cold it's getting around here... Brr, it wasn't like this before we left..."

"Huh, I thought it was just me...I was told that people with superpowers were more immune to the cold, so I kind of assumed it was just me"

George shivered as he wrapped his arms aroudn himself in an attempt to keep warm. As a robot, george figured that he'd at least be immune to the cold. But for some strange reason, he was easily chilled to the bone when it came to cold weather, and he couldn't recharge without a heater and 10 blankets. George cursed the genius who decided to build this feature.

"Well... christmas has always been known for being a chlly holiday... isn't it?" Pup swung the bag over his shoulder, "Well! Glad you liked out gingerbread! Goes great with warm milk which... well, I'm afraid I don't have at the moment."

Pup straightened out his beard and smiled, chuckling as he grabbed a cookie from George's built in oven. He on the other hand couldn't care less about the cold. Whether or not he had a heater built into his suit was anyone's guess, but even so, no weather could dampen his high spirits.

"But yeah... it is indeed a time of celebration!" Pup continued, "The lights, the songs, the snacks, the happyness! It's always nice to spend a bright and snowy night with your friends and family, isn't it?"

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Whew! Hey! Mikan!", Undyne said perkily! It seemed fate and Mikan's medical skills had shine greatly on the fish warrior woman! She flexed her muscles, thankfully feeling no pain. "You know how you said I needed a few weeks, maybe a month or so until I was cleared for duty? Well, it certainly feels like a month since the last time we talked! And man, those medications you gave me really did the trick.....as did the bed rest", she sheepishly admitted. Of course, right as it seemed one was about to be cleared another looked to be being checked.

"Heehee, you certainly look much better. I think you'll be fine to go an missions now, just be careful, okay?"

Mikan's mood lifted at seeing Undyne looking much better. She was feeling overwhelmed and worried for the Skylanders well being after seeing so many injured at the same time. But that feeling would be short lived.

6 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"H-hey uh, that's great Undyne", Tron Bonne laughed nervously. "S-so, You think she can do s-something for my eyes!?", she asked on the verge of crying as Bomberman helped her in. Her eyes were still "on the fritz" blue screen of death mode with the white text playing before her eyes.

"Woah! Bonne!? What the heck hell happened to you!?", Undyne asked, startled.

"Long story, LOG sucks", Tron Bonne muttered.

"Ah, here. Please allow me to help."

Mikan rushes over and assists Bomberman with bringing Tron in and sitting her on a nearby bed. She could see instantly that something was wrong with her eyes and she felt she might have heard the name LOG before. Possibly a topic of discussion at the Future Foundation? But she couldn't quite remember.

"Th-This LOG person did this to your eyes? H-He doesn't use magic does he? It might...c-c-complicate the healing process..."

She had to ask. The Future Foundation do supply various items that come from other worlds which could help cure magical based ailments, but she'd need to know specifics to learn what will work and what wont.

7 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Sh-Shantae!", Tron Bonne suddenly said in realization and desperation! "She used to be a great medical support as several skylanders, former headmaster Edgeworth can attest to, and she is a half-genie! M-maybe she can help?" Poor Bonne. It seemed her affliction was also bolstering her rare bouts of humility and humbleness.

"T-Thank you. I owe you one." Dave replies with relief to Tron. They have a name, now they need to find this Shantae person and ask for help.

"Let's go, Jughead." He says to Daniel as he pulls him away. But...where should they start...?

• Thumbs Up 4

22 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic looks at Sayaka, curious as well.

Sayaka slightly and weakly kicks the ground.

"...Yeah, you could say that. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days where it was just me, Madoka, Hitomi and Kyosuke. Heck, me and my parents hold some pretty great Christmas parties..." She admits. "But now..."

"...Everyone but Madoka thinks you're dead." Sonic concludes for her.

Sayaka nods. Sonic got it right on the money.

She sits down, knees to her chest. "Not that I don't like this life... but sometimes I just wanna go back... to see them again."

Jessica held her left arm behing her back and anxiously rubbed it. She didn't know what to say in this scenario; if she were in that spot, she'd tell them she wasn't dead. But then again, that would likely cause a huge mess of problems - both in the legal and emotional sense.

"Well... I'm sure that they're having a great time, and you're in their hearts and thoughts all throughout," she said, hoping it would help Sayaka feel better.

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Jak crossed his arms and leaned against one of the walls around them as Daxter jumped onto Marco's shoulder. 

"Dark Eco is a dangerous thing. It has many effects. It outright kills a lot of people. Some get transformed like Daxter did, if they're extremely lucky to survive, and me..." Jak said, having a slight look of pain.

"My boy here got pumped up with the crap when some loser Baron captured and tortured him for two years. Now he has this freaky monster form that takes forever to control and if you don't, it destroys you and turns you into a Dark Maker!" Daxter explained.

"If any of that Dark Eco got into this...multiverse whatever you guys keep talking about, there's no telling the horrors that people could unleash with it". Jak explained.

"Wooooah," Star said, intrigued by the duo's story, "that sounds bad." She perked herself up and confidently blew on her hands. "But, I wouldn't worry so much; I'm pretty sure that guy's darkness is different from Xenbutt's darkness!"

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, no darkness is the best kind of darkness!" Marco said. "...well, unless I'm trying to sleep, in which case, yeah, darkness is good."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica held her left arm behing her back and anxiously rubbed it. She didn't know what to say in this scenario; if she were in that spot, she'd tell them she wasn't dead. But then again, that would likely cause a huge mess of problems - both in the legal and emotional sense.

"Well... I'm sure that they're having a great time, and you're in their hearts and thoughts all throughout," she said, hoping it would help Sayaka feel better.

Sayaka gives a weak hum, almost like a groan.

"Guys...? What if you could go back in time and just... live in the past again? To live in a time where things didn't go so wrong?" She asks, looking up to the sky. "Where I could spend just one more Christmas with them?"

Sayaka's mind is fixated on the loved ones she left behind, and she couldn't help but try to piece together the faces of those people in the stars.

Sonic sits down, his finger rapidly tapping, trying to put the words together...

• Thumbs Up 3

PICCOLO:

Spoiler

piccolo_dbz_kai_by_alexiscabo1-d91el8e.p

Piccolo (Dragon Ball) - Main Character

Element: Magic, Light

Battle Class: Brawler

Catagory: Sensei

Bio: A Namekian reincarnation of the evil Demon King Piccolo, Piccolo was born as Piccolo Jr. and was formally one of Goku’s enemies until he was spared, the two founded their first Z-Fighter alliance to battle the Saiyan Raditz.

Piccolo is a part of the Dragon Clan alongside Kami and the original Demon King who originally created the Dragon Balls, legendary orbs that summon a dragon to grant any wish.

Sacrificing Goku’s own life, Piccolo took his son Gohan to train in preparation of the other Saiyans arrival in a year, although he was harsh and violent towards Gohan, he eventually grew a soft spot for the half breed youngling, even giving away his own life for him.

During the Namek arc and Android invasion Piccolo has fused with both Kami and Nail to become a very powerful Namekian to the likes of Frieza, Cell, 17, and various others.

Thus then, Piccolo has become a very reliable member of the Z-Fighters serving as the team’s wisdom.

Why he has arrived on the island is unknown but thanks to Trunks informing him of his location, he can manage to stay here for a bit and train before the Tournament Of Power and perhaps use his powers on any possible foes he and those so called Skylanders will fight.

Somewhere in the Dojo, Piccolo was busy meditating to calm his nerves, he remembered flying all over the island and saw so many strange characters.

Then again...his world has many vast species so he shouldn’t talk.

Piccolo’s meditation was interrupted when he saw a strange purple muppet man with a large unibrow walking by.

“Ah yes, my sterling detonator is imperforate at last!” Mr. Plump said carrying what appeared to a bomb in his hand. “Those idiotic illiterates shall never be aware of the day this pathetic excuse for an island fractures upon them! HAHAHAHAHA!” He laughed evilly.

Who the hell is that?” Piccolo asked himself.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Guys...? What if you could go back in time and just... live in the past again? To live in a time where things didn't go so wrong?" She asks, looking up to the sky. "Where I could spend just one more Christmas with them?"

Sayaka's mind is fixated on the loved ones she left behind, and she couldn't help but try to piece together the faces of those people in the stars.

Sonic sits down, his finger rapidly tapping, trying to put the words together...

"I, uh..." Jessica was similarly at a loss for words. She decided to sit down next to Sayaka as well (and tried to keep a straight face as she felt the cold snow through her skirt). "Well... I suppose the only thing to do is... keep them in your thoughts the way they do for you...?"

She brought her knees to her chest and drew her finger across the toes of her boots. "...sorry, I'm better at solving problems that can be solved by blowing them apart with magic," she dejectedly said.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

A sombre moment was taking place with Sayaka, Sonic and Jessica. @Spin Attaxx But it was about to take a strange turn as a Prinny wearing a red scarf is running towards them.

*gasp* "Those...those weirdos had finally messed up, dood." It was Hero Prinny. He saw a chance to escape from Tron and Bomberman and he took it. "It...it shouldn't be this hard to spy on the people who are spying on these idiot Skylanders....dood..."

He wasn't really watching where he was going and suddenly found himself standing only a couple of feet in front of Sayaka, Sonic and Jessica.

"...err...I'm just a normal, humble Prinny doing normal, humble Prinny things, dood!" He said to them while in a slight panic.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/14/2017 at 8:18 PM, Captain MetalliX-mas said:

Though Omega wasn't exactly the friendliest Skylander out there, he didn't want to leave on sour terms.

He accepted Hsien-Ko's handshake and said, "AFFIRMATIVE... PARTNER." After bidding farewell to Hsien-Ko, a portal opened up in front of Omega.

But before leaving, Omega gave a request to A-E. @Failinhearts "IF ANY OF THE OTHER MEATBAGS ASK WHERE I AM, TELL THEM... I'LL BE BACK."

And with that, the walking arsenal headed through the portal, returning to G.U.N. HQ. All that was left for him to do, was await his next orders...

"Right on Omega! I'll let them know...potentially in an austrian accent", Hsien Ko nodded. She got the reference all too well.

As the duo parted ways, they didn't notice that they were being monitored.

"Oh ho ha ha ha! Divide and conquer!? Pah! I don't see why Uncle  feels the need to do that to this pitiful Skylanders!" A petite, yet oddly haired figure sat, sitting at her desk on a submarine well below the icy depths surrounding Skylander Aademy! She had a few monitors spying on the Skylanders from strategic locations.

12 hours ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

Somewhere in the Dojo, Piccolo was busy meditating to calm his nerves, while he was flying all over the island he saw so many strange characters.

Then again...his world has many vast species so he shouldn’t talk.

Piccolo’s meditation was interrupted when he saw a strange purple muppet man with a large unibrow walking by.

“Ah yes, my sterling detonator is imperforate at last!” Mr. Plump said carrying what appeared to a bomb in his hand. “Those idiotic illiterates shall never be aware of the day this pathetic excuse for an island fractures upon them! HAHAHAHAHA!” He laughed evilly.

Who the hell is that?” Piccolo asked himself.

"Bwahahaha! Even better! They serve as a great sitcom!", she chortled. "Whoever said incognito maintenance was for chumps!?"

A sudden ringing alert, garnered the girl's attention form her own entertainment of sorts for a bit. "Well speak of the devil", she said as she opened the relay to receive the message.

13 hours ago, DantaJ86 said:

"Heehee, you certainly look much better. I think you'll be fine to go an missions now, just be careful, okay?"

Mikan's mood lifted at seeing Undyne looking much better. She was feeling overwhelmed and worried for the Skylanders well being after seeing so many injured at the same time. But that feeling would be short lived.

"Heh, heh YEAH!", Undyne said excited! She practically leaped out of bed and almost gave Mikan a crushing bear hug. But she stopped herself. She figured, it was best to show etiquette, especially for someone as nice and determined as Mikan, who Undyne owed her successful recovery to. So instead, she opted to give a Mikan a gentle hug instead. Noticing her armor hanging next to her bed in its full body case, she grinned as she proceeded to put it on.

"Ah, here. Please allow me to help."

Mikan rushes over and assists Bomberman with bringing Tron in and sitting her on a nearby bed. She could see instantly that something was wrong with her eyes and she felt she might have heard the name LOG before. Possibly a topic of discussion at the Future Foundation? But she couldn't quite remember.

"Th-This LOG person did this to your eyes? H-He doesn't use magic does he? It might...c-c-complicate the healing process..."

She had to ask. The Future Foundation do supply various items that come from other worlds which could help cure magical based ailments, but she'd need to know specifics to learn what will work and what wont.

"I assume it's magic he uses, considering what a care for logic he seems to have outside his own twisted kind, yep", Tron Bonne replied. She found it odd to be on the other side of the operation, of course she wasn't a robot in this case. "He got mad at me immaturely and the next thing I know, I'm blue in the eyes and weeping like an unsold X Box One on Christmas day", Tron Bonne recalled. "Though knowing him, he'd probably like that, now wouldn't he? That mad monitor", she groaned, trying to roll her eyes.

"T-Thank you. I owe you one." Dave replies with relief to Tron. They have a name, now they need to find this Shantae person and ask for help.

"Let's go, Jughead." He says to Daniel as he pulls him away. But...where should they start...?

kim_luong_undyne_fanart_kehmy_by_lauratu

Spoiler

"You two seem like you could use some help", Undyne said, in the middle of getting her gear back on! "Hey Tsumiki! I'll help these boys find my teammate, if In know her well, she shouldn't be too hard to track! I owe you a bunch! You need any help around, just let this badass fish know!", Undyne said, winking her eye as she  helped the two out.

13 hours ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"...Man, it's been forever since I've sat on top of a tower". Roxas said to himself, sitting on top of the clock tower in the Snow Forts. He looked out to the twinkling decorations around the island and up at the night sky. 

"Day 340". Roxas said, as he held out a Sea-Salt Ice Cream stick towards the various colourful lights around the place. 

Shantae meanwhile, was watching from afar, trying her best to keep to keep warm. Normally she'd be fine, but artic temperatures always had a knack of getting to her!

"Hmmm, Roxas..", she said sadly seeing her boyfriend muse to himself. "He's been through so much,,I really need to make sure I'm there for him when he needs help! Of course, I've also got t find the perfect gift for him this Christmas. I wonder if I should ask Storm for advice. After all, she's marri-"

"*WHISTLE* "Thar she glows! Hey Love EYES!", Undyne shouted to the half-genie.

"Oh boy....she's finally out of med bay", Shantae said, groaning but happy to see Undyne back up on her feet. However, she also noticed Dan and Dave trailing along with her.

"Uh oh! What happened to you, Daniel?", she asked, rushing to the boy, worried, examining his head.

• Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

A sombre moment was taking place with Sayaka, Sonic and Jessica. @Spin Attaxx But it was about to take a strange turn as a Prinny wearing a red scarf is running towards them.

*gasp* "Those...those weirdos had finally messed up, dood." It was Hero Prinny. He saw a chance to escape from Tron and Bomberman and he took it. "It...it shouldn't be this hard to spy on the people who are spying on these idiot Skylanders....dood..."

He wasn't really watching where he was going and suddenly found himself standing only a couple of feet in front of Sayaka, Sonic and Jessica.

"...err...I'm just a normal, humble Prinny doing normal, humble Prinny things, dood!" He said to them while in a slight panic.

Sonic and Sayaka look at the Prinny, trying to pay it no mind. More important matters are to be attended to.

22 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I, uh..." Jessica was similarly at a loss for words. She decided to sit down next to Sayaka as well (and tried to keep a straight face as she felt the cold snow through her skirt). "Well... I suppose the only thing to do is... keep them in your thoughts the way they do for you...?"

She brought her knees to her chest and drew her finger across the toes of her boots. "...sorry, I'm better at solving problems that can be solved by blowing them apart with magic," she dejectedly said.

Sayaka simply nods. They sure are in her thoughts, alright. Not a day goes by without Sayaka thinking about Hitomi, Kyosuke or her parents.

How she never got to say goodbye.

Sonic, tired of this sadness overtaking her friend stands up.

"Sayaka, think about it." He says. "Like you said, this is what... our sixth Christmas together?"

Sayaka looks at Sonic, unsure where he's going with this.

VxXcQ4k.jpg

"Y-Yeah? What about it?"

Sonic stays silent for a moment before speaking up. "Would you give all that up for one day?"

Sayaka's eyes widen.

Tapping his foot, Sonic elaborates. "I getcha. I understand... I really do. There are things I can't just experience again. I mean, it's been millions and millions years since I lost my mom and dad."

Sonic does a soft chuckle. "Heh. I never got to say goodbye."

That coincidence made Sayaka think for a moment if Sonic was a mind reader.

"You know what, though? Missing them, and wanting to go back are two different things. I miss them... but I never think for a second of wanting to return to those days, and change them to keep on happening to me. No Mephiles, no Metarex, no wars. I never thought of ever pursuing that."

Sonic grabs a pebble off the floor and aims for the horizons. With a mighty throw, he sends it skyrocketing into the night.

"Because doing that... erases this. If the past never happened, I would never be in the Disciples. There never would've been the Disciples."

He goes back and sits down. "There never would've been you."

Sayaka blinks silently.

"So tell me, Sayaka... would you erase every day with us if it means one more with them?"

Sayaka thinks for a moment. He's right, she realizes. How much would change? How much would she be not able to experience? How many worlds would she not be able to save?

"One hour of happiness deletes a thousand more. That's what I say. So... move forward. Like what Jess said, keep them in your thoughts." Sonic sighs. "I know for me... I wouldn't trade in a single day of my life."

Sayaka blinks before smiling. Tears form in her eyes. As she wipes them away, she nods repeatedly.

"...Yeah. Yeah. My time here's too precious to throw away." She mutters, choking on her tears.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica smiled, relieved to see Sayaka feeling better. "You said it better than I ever could, Sonic," she said, congratulating Sonic on his speech. She looked down to the ground, though, as those words rang in her head. She was reminded of similar feelings of wantng to go back and change something... but in this case, it was less personal to her, and more for her friends.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica smiled, relieved to see Sayaka feeling better. "You said it better than I ever could, Sonic," she said, congratulating Sonic on his speech. She looked down to the ground, though, as those words rang in her head. She was reminded of similar feelings of wantng to go back and change something... but in this case, it was less personal to her, and more for her friends.

Sonic chuckles, scratching his spines. "Er, thanks."

"Ahhh, these sappy speeches are like a sign of my real age, aren't they?"

Patting Sayaka on the shoulder, he urges her to get up. "Alright, chin up, partner! What are you gonna do, sit on the Dojo stairway until the 24th?"

"W-What? Of course not!" Sayaka grins, standing up, herself.

She's definitely feeling a lot better already.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica stood up as well, brushing off the snow on her skirt's rear. Christ, that's cold. How does Lily not scream for shoes in this stuff?! She put aside her concerns, not wanting to dampen the mood for the pair.

"So... what are you two planning on doing?" Jessica asked. She herself didn't have much planned beyond staying at home in bed while playing video games... something she often did when not out adventuring.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic stays silent for a moment before speaking up. "Would you give all that up for one day?"

Sayaka's eyes widen.

Tapping his foot, Sonic elaborates. "I getcha. I understand... I really do. There are things I can't just experience again. I mean, it's been millions and millions years since I lost my mom and dad."

Sonic does a soft chuckle. "Heh. I never got to say goodbye."

That coincidence made Sayaka think for a moment if Sonic was a mind reader.

"You know what, though? Missing them, and wanting to go back are two different things. I miss them... but I never think for a second of wanting to return to those days, and change them to keep on happening to me. No Mephiles, no Metarex, no wars. I never thought of ever pursuing that."

Sonic grabs a pebble off the floor and aims for the horizons. With a mighty throw, he sends it skyrocketing into the night.

"Because doing that... erases this. If the past never happened, I would never be in the Disciples. There never would've been the Disciples."

He goes back and sits down. "There never would've been you."

Sayaka blinks silently.

"So tell me, Sayaka... would you erase every day with us if it means one more with them?"

Sayaka thinks for a moment. He's right, she realizes. How much would change? How much would she be not able to experience? How many worlds would she not be able to save?

"One hour of happiness deletes a thousand more. That's what I say. So... move forward. Like what Jess said, keep them in your thoughts." Sonic sighs. "I know for me... I wouldn't trade in a single day of my life."

Sayaka blinks before smiling. Tears form in her eyes. As she wipes them away, she nods repeatedly.

"...Yeah. Yeah. My time here's too precious to throw away." She mutters, choking on her tears.

Hero Prinny was still standing around, but he easily heard what Sonic had said and suddenly burst out laughing.

"Hahahahahahaa! That was the stupidest thing I've ever heard, dood." He was suddenly talking loudly without thinking.

"Have you people got no imagination at all, dood?? You can have whatever your hearts desire with a set up like this, dood."

He places his wings on his hips, proudly as he continues.

"Access to every possible world? You could have your cake and eat it, dood. Don't you know about the alternate universes, dood? Ones that are just like your own but with a single minor change from stuff like choosing how to wear your hair or if you sleep in instead of conquering the universe, dood."

"Ha, you could go to a world where you're family exists and kill that universes version of yourself and take their place, dood. Or just go there and kidnap them, then you can see them whenever you want, dood."

Hero Prinny finally stops and realizes what he had just done.

*gulp" "I-I mean...Merry Christmas...dood?"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Hero Prinny was still standing around, but he easily heard what Sonic had said and suddenly burst out laughing.

"Hahahahahahaa! That was the stupidest thing I've ever heard, dood." He was suddenly talking loudly without thinking.

"Have you people got no imagination at all, dood?? You can have whatever your hearts desire with a set up like this, dood."

He places his wings on his hips, proudly as he continues.

"Access to every possible world? You could have your cake and eat it, dood. Don't you know about the alternate universes, dood? Ones that are just like your own but with a single minor change from stuff like choosing how to wear your hair or if you sleep in instead of conquering the universe, dood."

"Ha, you could go to a world where you're family exists and kill that universes version of yourself and take their place, dood. Or just go there and kidnap them, then you can see them whenever you want, dood."

Hero Prinny finally stops and realizes what he had just done.

*gulp" "I-I mean...Merry Christmas...dood?"

Sonic glares at the Prinny, angry at this penguin-shaped buzzkill.

Sayaka pays this Prinny no mind. There's no universe that could replace her own, so it makes no difference.

12 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica stood up as well, brushing off the snow on her skirt's rear. Christ, that's cold. How does Lily not scream for shoes in this stuff?! She put aside her concerns, not wanting to dampen the mood for the pair.

"So... what are you two planning on doing?" Jessica asked. She herself didn't have much planned beyond staying at home in bed while playing video games... something she often did when not out adventuring.

Sonic then begins to walk down the steps with Sayaka. "Probably do a bit of last minute Christmas shopping, you know?" He says.

"Speaking of which, I haven't seen Nep anywhere. Is she...?" Sayaka asks.

"Probably getting presents here like every year? Yup. This is the time where Nep works extra hard, after all." Sonic replies.

• Thumbs Up 2

"...Dude, that was grim." Mouseboy replied as soon as he had finished hearing Pixel's story.

"Grim is actually an understatement." Pixels muttered as he took the cup of cocoa he bought from the penguin.

Pixels had been telling Mouseboy about the last adventure he had been on... As a superhero, Pixels knew that one day he would have to deal with the dark side of the world, and villains who did deeds more personal and violent than simply taking over the world. Pixels didn't expect to be thrown into a mission like this so early, and the more he thought about it, the more he began to question his role as a superhero.

"Well, I wouldn't dwell on it so much dude." Mouseboy said as he sipped his drink, "It a part of the job... a learning experience, you know? We became superheroes because we want to prevent stuff like that from happening. Not all villains are as hammy or funny as Robrainiac."

"Well...  I know that." Pixels replied, "It's just that... It was always easier to imagine it than experiencing it. And after all that chaos, seeing that villain die was way more satisfying than it should of been."

"Whooaaa, back up there, bro." Mouseboy held his hand up, "That's the kind of thinking that could send you down a road I like to call "heel-turn road.""

"Yeah, I know... It's kind of a scary feeling, man. Seeing so much chaos and pain really puts me in a mood. I guess that's what happens when a rookie signs up with a bunch of professionals."

Pixels and Mouseboy found a bench and sat on it, continuing their conversation and drinking their warm drinks.

"You know... I really envy a lot of the people here."

"Huh? How come?"

"It's... the experiences they have, you know?" Pixels began, as he began to stare off into space, "You have the Setinel Sonic and Sayaka, pretty much long time interdimensional heroes, Nightwing and Batman, the classic posterboys for superheroes, particularly the ones of the night, You have all the people from the world the simulation is based off of... Did you know that each one of them is a master of their talent? Heh, yeah, I was impressed when I first learned that. Heck, pretty much everyone's a pro at what they do around here... me?"

Pixels pulled out a sandwich and dropped it on his lap. "I'm the guy with the super sandwiches and lame one-liners. That's it. That's my talent."

Mouseboy shrugged "Well you're a master at one thing... Pixels! The ultimate worrywart!"

"...And you're about to be the ultimate chocolate head in a few seconds here." Pixels shot a glare at Mouseboy, as he held his hot cocoa above his mouse companion's head.

"I'm just saying dude, you worry way too much about yourself and what other people think of you. Look, these guys started off somewhere, just like you and me. They're not skilled just to show off and make you look bad. Trust me on this... They're just like you and me, even if they come from different worlds, act kinda funky and look different... otherwise, they're just like you and me!"

Pixels remained silent, thinking of what Mouseboy was saying. "Point taken, mouse... point taken."

The fox let out a sigh as he began to drink his cocoa.

"Do you think we'll be great heroes one day, Mouse?"

"We're gonna be some of the greates, Pix. Who knows? One day we'll be saving not only cities, but maybe even the universe! Who knows?"

Pixels couldn't help but smile. "Yeah... who knows?"

Pixels got to his feet, his cup still in his hands, "You know... I think I should call it a night."

"Oh come on Pix! The night is still young!" Mouseboy blocked his long time pal from walking away. "You know... you really need to socialize a bit more, man. Come on,  let's go find some people to talk to huh?"

"Wh-wha-?!"

Before Pixels could hav a say, he felt the Mouse superhero dragging him away, unsure of where he was taking him.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Huh, I thought it was just me...I was told that people with superpowers were more immune to the cold, so I kind of assumed it was just me"

George shivered as he wrapped his arms aroudn himself in an attempt to keep warm. As a robot, george figured that he'd at least be immune to the cold. But for some strange reason, he was easily chilled to the bone when it came to cold weather, and he couldn't recharge without a heater and 10 blankets. George cursed the genius who decided to build this feature.

"Well... christmas has always been known for being a chilly holiday... isn't it?" Pup swung the bag over his shoulder, "Well! Glad you liked out gingerbread! Goes great with warm milk which... well, I'm afraid I don't have at the moment."

Pup straightened out his beard and smiled, chuckling as he grabbed a cookie from George's built in oven. He on the other hand couldn't care less about the cold. Whether or not he had a heater built into his suit was anyone's guess, but even so, no weather could dampen his high spirits.

"But yeah... it is indeed a time of celebration!" Pup continued, "The lights, the songs, the snacks, the happiness! It's always nice to spend a bright and snowy night with your friends and family, isn't it?"

Letting out a small giggle, Sally nodded as she shivered. "A time of celebration, love, and giving! Though, with some friends and I so far from home, I'm not sure how I could... Y'know..." She thought back to her Christmas back home, on Mobius. Snows, gifts, carols filling the streets of her kingdom, as her subjects were joyful and merry! And when her Freedom Fighters were out about the world, she saw how the world celebrated this special time... And now, she would find how the heroes of the multiverse would celebrate these holidays, so maybe it wasn't all bad!

Sally looked down at her mutant gingerbread man, with it's head bitten off. All she had on hand was that... So, the young princess decides to give it to Pup! "It's not much, and I'm sure I could give something better, but... It's the thought that counts, right?" Looking up to the freezing robot George, Sally takes off her blue vest, her black top underneath now visible. Then she wraps the vest around George, continuing, "And I'm sure that'll keep your bolts and servos warm for the little while. Again, it's not much..."

• Thumbs Up 4

12 hours ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"I assume it's magic he uses, considering what a care for logic he seems to have outside his own twisted kind, yep", Tron Bonne replied. She found it odd to be on the other side of the operation, of course she wasn't a robot in this case. "He got mad at me immaturely and the next thing I know, I'm blue in the eyes and weeping like an unsold X Box One on Christmas day", Tron Bonne recalled. "Though knowing him, he probably like that, now wouldn't he? That mad monitor", she groaned, trying to roll her eyes.

Mikan takes a closer look at Tron Bonne's eyes as she fills her in about LOG. Shining a light into each one just like before, she had never seen anything like this. Fortunately, the Future Foundation supplied her with extra knowledge about the multiverse that could help her in this situation. Moving to the back of the room, Mikan picks up a large book from a high shelf. It was called "Multiverse Strategy Guide."

"Th-Th-This book that the Future F-F-Foundation left me has a variety of information about ailments that can be c-c-contracted in other universes..."

She places the book down on a desk and quickly looks through it. She was deep in concentration and said nothing as several minutes pass, eventually she speaks again.

"L-L-Lord of...Games?" There appeared to be information about LOG in that book. It prompts Mikan to move to some other shelves and pick up a small container. She knew exactly where it was.

"The F-Future Foundation must've been gathering information on this...L-LOG person. According to that information...h-his strange sense of humour suggests that the best way to cure an a-ailment he created is also the simplest. Eye Drops."

She says as she holds the container. Bomberman looks on in confusion, all he could do was observe for now. Mikan moves back to Tron and hold her head back gently, preparing to place a drop in both of her eyes.

"P-Please relax for a second, I promise it wont hurt."

kim_luong_undyne_fanart_kehmy_by_lauratu

Reveal hidden contents

"You two seem like you could use some help", Undyne said, in the middle of getting her gear back on! "Hey Tsumiki! I'll help these boys find my teammate, if In know her well, she shouldn't be too hard to track! I owe you a bunch! You need any help around, just let this badass fish know!", Undyne said, winking her eye as she  helped the two out.

Dave was once again surprised by the kindness and support that the Skylanders she towards each other.

"T-That would be great. Thank you."

"*WHISTLE* "Thar she glows! Hey Love EYES!", Undyne shouted to the half-genie.

"Oh boy....she's finally out of med bay", Shantae said, groaning but happy to see Undyne back up on her feet. However, she also noticed Dan and Dave trailing along with her.

"Uh oh! What happened to you, Daniel?", she asked, rushing to the boy, worried, examining his head.

"You've met him before? Oh, it must've been when he fell down that cliff." Dave recalls. He wasn't around after that event took place. "Heeheehee...that tickles." Daniel just giggles as Shantae examines his head.

Dave tells Shantae what he had learned from Mikan.

"He suffered a blow to the head in our last mission and has been losing his balance and forgetting stuff. The kind Nurse was sure it was a concussion but she can't cure it. The effects could last from weeks to even months. She told us a skilled magician could speed up the healing process."

He looks back at Undyne for a moment and then back at Daniel and Shantae.

"Our warrior friend rates your skills highly in that field. C-Could you help him?" He asks sheepishly.

====

Back at the front of the Dojo, Hero Prinny watches Sonic and Sayaka leave.

"I don't get it, dood...All this power and they don't use it to fulfil there wildest dreams...what's the point, dood?"

"...Is that the secret to there success, dood?"

====

Continuing to trek through the snow, Noire couldn't get a straight answer out of Neptune. @Failinhearts She tries one last time...

"Sooo....do you do this every year?" Noire asks, starting to show signs of fatigue.

• Thumbs Up 3

29 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Continuing to trek through the snow, Noire couldn't get a straight answer out of Neptune. @Failinhearts She tries one last time...

"Sooo....do you do this every year?" Noire asks, starting to show signs of fatigue.

Neptune nods excitedly. "Yup, yup! Every Christmas for the Disciples!"

"Althooough, this is my first time doin' it for the Skylanders!"

Despite Noire's fatigue, Neptune shows no signs of letting go and giving into her laziness. It's almost like she's a completely different person...

...Without actually transforming into that specific person, of course.

• Thumbs Up 2