Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

10 minutes ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

“How DARE you try to correct my superior terminology of mannerisms you purple haired fool!” Plump ranted at Trunks. “Strange...I don’t usually mess up my vocabulary like that..” He admitted nervously in thought.

“Yeah yeah, just shut up and don’t pull any more crap while we’re around.” Piccolo threatened him. “I want to atleast train before my upcoming tournament and I don’t need another bad guy threatening to blow something again while I’m at it, thankfully your power level is too low so Trunks and I shouldn’t worry about you.”

Mr. Plump gritted his teeth at the Namekian. “You ignorant adamant green brute...”

Trunks simply shot a glare towards the increasingly angry Mr. Plump as the two began to walk into the dojo.

"So Piccolo, what's the deal with this tournament? This isn't something I remember that was meant to happen" Trunks said, as he pondered what was happening.

The two entered the dojo to see several mats with cards placed down on them.

• Thumbs Up 3

Piccolo laid on one of the mats and started to meditate while explaining.  

“The first tournament we’ve dealt with Universe 6 inspired the Omni King to hold a new one with all 12 Universes, so he decided to hold alongside the Omni King from your future as well, we’ll be facing many warriors and Gods of Destruction we never knew existed, any Universe that loses will be facing not death but erasure...” Piccolo said admitting to be a bit terrified from the start. “Goku seems excited which is no suprise so I’m giving it my all as well.”

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile, Franziska was at her room. On the phone.

Spoiler

fran-clench(c).gif

"C'mon Mr. Miles Edgeworth.....pick up, I know you're there!", she snapped as another phone message went straight to voicemail. @Ryannumber1Santa. Sighing, she hung up and put her head in her hands. Much as Franziska hated to admit it, Christmas time was just as tough for her as it was for her adopted brother.

December 28th 2001: Miles' Edgeworth's father had been shot and killed. And 15 years later, it had been revealed to be who else? Her own father, by a Mr. Phoenix Wright. All in the climatic battle to find Edgeworth free of charges of murder and his own crushing self sense of guilt. That said, despite Edgeworth being freed while a criminal had been caught, quite literally at the last second with that day being the final day until the statute of limitations had run its course, Franziska had also lost a father to a life in prison....up until his death.

She hated to admit it, but she felt painfully lonely. "Perhaps I should invite Mr. Godot...assuming that foolish Wright hasn't already invited him along with his foolish fiancee", she mumbled as she trudged outside into the cold to do some thinking. "Come to think of it. last Mr. Phoenix Wright and Ms. Maya Fey were saying, they'd likely be back with Trucy and Iris for the holiday get togethers....maybe I should-", she found herself stumbling upon the scene of Noire and Nep. @Failinhearts @DantaJ86

"W-what kind of foolish outfits!?...You know what. Nevermind. I don't want to know", she said more so to herself, shaking her head in disbelief. She decided the bar might be more amicable for her mood and peace of mind, ironically and made her way there.

On 12/17/2017 at 6:27 AM, DantaJ86 said:

"Wow, thank you. I'm....guessing this Mono-jerk has been a recurring problem before?"

Dave says as he was concerned by Shantae's reaction to his name while Daniel takes a bite out of one orange. He felt a strange tingling sensation as soon as he had bitten into it. If he had a health bar, it would've increased.

"You have no idea", Shantae groaned. Her eyes widened in anticipation as Daniel started to become more apparently healed by the magical fruit.

On 12/17/2017 at 7:31 PM, DantaJ86 said:

Back with Daniel and Dave, Daniel had finished eating the orange that Shantae had given him and the effects seemed almost instantaneous. @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

"Oh snap! It's nearly Christmas. How could I forget? I haven't gotten anyone a damn thing!"

With him seeing the decorations and lights, he remembers Christmas and visibly starts to panic, running in circles on the spot.

Dave just groans. "Yeah...he's back to normal. You guys are something special." Dave says with a smile. He then takes the second orange that Daniel was holding. "If you don't mind, I know somebody else who would appreciate this."

Daniel finally stops panicking and notices who's around him. "Oh...M-Ms Shantae?! I haven't seen you in a while. When did you get here?" He then turns around and spots Undyne for the first time. "Hello. Wow, a cool aquatic warrior lady! Nice to meet you."

His memory had returned but he doesn't seem to recall what he was doing while he was concussed.

Spoiler

7bF2wmy.png

"Ohh! Daniel! Thank goodness you're okay!", Shantae said hugging the boy in overjoy.

"Heh, heh! Kid's got good taste!", Undyne said, feeling bolstered by Daniel's amazement at meeting her.

Spoiler

spear_of_justice_by_hokutofighter-d9y4pzSOURCE

"Name's Undyne kid! Some call me Undyne the Undying! Others know me as the Spear of Justice! Captain of the Royal Guard wherever one is needed!", she said, showing off some of her spears while keeping her favorite tucked behind her arm.

"Oh boy. Ego stroked alert!", Shantae joked as she ruffled Daniel's hair. She was glad to see her treatment for the boy had worked.

"Wait a minute...gah! Christmas? GAH! I nearly forgot! I still need to find something for Roxas!", Shantae said , letting go of Daniel and grabbing her head in frustration.

On 12/17/2017 at 6:55 PM, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20140105235044

"Alfred's served in many high octane situations Damian. He's secretive about a lot of things", Batman said with a knowing smile. "Best of luck". He tossed Damian a parcel with several items inside. 

"Oh..and tell Alfred, Diana and the others...Merry Christmas in advance".

As Damian left, Batman was also on his way back to the batcave before Storm stopped him.

"Before you leave for that ever lovely dank cave you installed in that igloo a thought", she said softly.

"Yes?", Batman asked without tunring back to her.

"What you said earlier. About your association with the Skylanders being only temporary....until you've helped Grayson find his beloved....did you really mean it? Leaving the Skylanders again after your means to an end has been met?", she asked quizzically. Storm was all too familiar with how certain members of the Bat family didn't like to make strong ties.

Batman didn't answer for a while before saying, "I'd like to not try and bring down the mood here too often".

"Classic Bat escape of an excuse", Storm muttered looking down at her mug before looking back up to find Batman gone and the check paid. "How does he do that???", she said bemused.

29 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Inside Nightwing's hideout, he proceeded to kick several training dummies, smashing several of them into a nearby wall, smashing his fist through another dummy, and shocking electrified dummies with his Escrima Sticks, causing them to overload and disable. 

"Hey Bruce" Nightwing said @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne in response of his mentor trying to sneak in.

"Vigilant as ever Dick", Batman said dryly. "Here", he said as he tossed the intel Damian had retrieved to Nightwing. "Keep the contents of that parcel well guarded. They're news...on her", he said. Nightwing for sure knew he was referring to the whereabouts of his beloved.

On 12/17/2017 at 7:59 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Trinity flipped back through the wall, carrying a chunk of a potted plant and threw it on the table as she flipped in. 

"She got away, but I took it out on a potted plant so it's aaaaaallll good!~" Trinity said as she leaped beside Quint, hugging her "brother". 

"Aw come on, you're basically like a Rock! I'm basically like a Roll! We're a made duo!" Trinity said, her eyes glowing as she waved her hand. 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20101123031135

"Compare me to that defective waste of a bot or Mega Loser and I shoot both of your heads off now" Bass said, aiming his buster at the two. 

Trinity quickly whispered into Quint's ear. "Definitely Blues"

"Uuuuugh! I like Trinity but her "family is a few bars short of an e-tank pickup!", Eggette muttered to Eggman.

"Nobody's perfect Eggette, well, with the right mind-alteration I suppose they could be", the egg shaped doctor quipped to his niece. "Speaking of perfect, I can't even begin to list all that'll be possible once we have that Phantom Ruby back and Project Dreams is a go!"

"So uh,  can I come over to the Sky Eater come Christmas Uncle?", Eggette asked sweetly. "I even got one of your presents early! TADA!"

SOURCE

eggette_by_hypo_thermic-dbmj1il.png

Eggette procured a cage from her end that hold a struggling, yet muzzled figure. "Y'know that nuisance that's been badgering your volcano base and jungle operations Uncle!? Well, thanks to well placed trap, surely the kind of brilliance you'd have enacted, she'll be sticking around with us. Ready to test your latest roboticizer on! Thanks to Trinity, she's even already gift wrapped complete with her weapons trussed up too! And the best part....I've got SO MUCH more for you in store on XMAS! She's just a stocking gift compared to the main eggvent! Aaaand. If Orbot and Cubot are still acting up *cough* ", she cleared her throat so the two could hear her @Partridge in a Dee Tree. "I can certainly give them the ol' Decoe Bocoe treatment!", she said, conjuring a memory of why those two weren't around anymore.

omelette_got_some_pieces_by_lampada_maluSOURCE

"N-no way! Heehee! HAhahaa! This is glorious!", Eggman said, full of surprise and joy. And the better to motivate those two replacements the better. He'd never admit that kinda missed Bocoe and Decoe, but their sacrifice had certainly kept most robotic henchminions of his on their toes and productive.

"Sure kiddo. Uncle Eggman's got some things to shar with you anyway this XMAS. Just make sure to radio into my so-called descendant, to have his mean keeping surveillance @Captain MetalliX-mas", Eggman said smirking. "And be a dear to whatever "presents" he sends our way in return for the gift that presented itself on a silver platter to him not long ago. Lord knows he better have gotten better production up and running on his end", Eggman said as Eggette closed the link before bidding adieu to Wily, Trinity and the rest, as she left to contact Eggman Nega.

Turning to Wily, Eggette continued, "assuming Quint got the message", Eggman asked the last bit to Dr. Wily @Ryannumber1Santa. "He follows orders better than the other one I hope?", he asked, jerking his thumb at Bass. "I'm still sore about him going maverick and taking Metal Sonic and losing us Mecha Sally old friend. Still though, wait till I show this the feisty badger Eggette's caught. I think you'll find her capabilities as potential Robot Egg master to be most satisfying!", he said chuckling.

With how jolly he was acting, he could've stood in for Santa Claus!

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Vigilant as ever Dick", Batman said dryly. "Here", he said as he tossed the intel Damian had retrieved to Nightwing. "Keep the contents of that parcel well guarded. They're news...on her", he said. Nightwing for sure knew he was referring to the whereabouts of his beloved.

"R-Really?" Nightwing said, as he dug into the parcel, reading the intel. 

"...Not this guy. Anything but him. I still haven't gotten all the grey hair out of my ears after he stole my youth" Nightwing said, slapping his face with his hand. 

As the two looked at the intel, suddenly the screen inside of the hideout began flashing a red box.

"Warning - Incoming Transmission"

• Thumbs Up 3

On 12/19/2017 at 6:33 PM, DantaJ86 said:

"...Err...I-I....sssssorryyy..."

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160930043105

Mikan was a little stunned while Cloud digs her out of the trash. Cloud helps her back to her feet but she was still pretty rattled.

"I-I-I'm so s-s-sorry....p-p-please forgive m-me for s-showing you such a-an unsightly d-display. M-Maybe I c-can make it up t-to you? Perhaps y-you'd l-like me to t-t-take my clothes off or b-beat me. A-Any punishment is f-fine, just p-please don't hate m-me."

She was babbling nervously at this stage.

"Aaahhhh. No", Cloud said bluntly as he helped Mikan up.

"First, I don't know you that well to be THAT friendly with you. Secondly, I don't cheat. Tifa would never forgive me. Third, you didn't really do anything wrong.....intentionally. Fourth,  I don't hate you. Fifth-"

"That's no way for a lady to behave in picking herself up! And for shame with this foolishness!", Franziska said! On her way to the bay she'd stumbled onto the scene. Holding her whip, she'd assumed the worst, espcially after hearing Mikan's offer. But when Cloud refused, she calmed down......to an extent. She still held her whip but it was back down to her hip.

"Before you two ask like so many others have, NO. I am not into any forms of......act", Franziska didn't even want to hint at the specific type of acts in question with her whip. "It's used in criminal investigations as well as in a court of law!", she said proudly.

On 12/19/2017 at 7:46 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"R-Really?" Nightwing said, as he dug into the parcel, reading the intel. 

"...Not this guy. Anything but him. I still haven't gotten all the grey hair out of my ears after he stole my youth" Nightwing said, slapping his face with his hand. 

As the two looked at the intel, suddenly the screen inside of the hideout began flashing a red box.

"Warning - Incoming Transmission"

"He's gotten...somewhat more restrained with his ego", Batman said, not even flinching as the screen flash began to occur.

• Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"He's gotten...somewhat more restrained with his ego", Batman said, not even flinching as the screen flash began to occur.

The screen fizzled in as a figure familiar to Nightwing came into view.

latest?cb=20090716003913

"Hey Skylosers! Get to the EPF HQ quick! Make sure to bring Robin with you, I want my arch-enemy here for this!" Control Freak said in a message broadcast all over the island.

"...What is he up to now?" Nightwing said, turning to Batman @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

• Thumbs Up 5

Control Freak's broadcast makes its way to where Purple Heart was. The distraction causes the young woman to hit her head on a tree branch whilist leaning down to put a present in place.

"That man is going to pay for interrupting my tradition!" She says through gritted teeth.

"Come on, Noire!"

In a flash of light, Purple Heart flies off to the Command Room.

• Thumbs Up 4

Back at Robrainiac's base, Robrainiac was putting the finishing touches on a death ray weapon. The supervillain looked at his new project with pride, thinking of the destruction it could cause. But before Robrainiac could leave his lab for the testing room...

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Hey Skylosers! Get to the EPF HQ quick! Make sure to bring Robin with you, I want my arch-enemy here for this!" Control Freak said in a message broadcast all over the island.

Spoiler

Robrainiac serious by LordRobrainiac

"Huh?! Oh come on!" Robrainiac whined as he tossed the deathray gun over his shoulder, "I was just about to have fun!!! Kardia! KARDIAAAA!!!"

Spoiler

Kardia Irritated by LordRobrainiac

Kardia-22 appeared next to Robrainiac, her face as dull as ever.

"You bellowing voice is always a such a delight to year," Kardia muttered, her eyes still on a holo-tablet, clearly playing a game on it, "What's wrong now? Out of screws? Mouse in the workstation?  Out of orange juice."

"Kardia, I'm going to the EPF." Robrainiac grumbled, "Tell the henchminions to repair my death ray if it's broken!"

"Hm, very well." Kardia said as she tapped a few buttons on her holo tablet, "I might as well come along too... It's been a while since I've seen anything exciting outside the lab."

"Oh, fine, whatever." Robrainiac said as he turned around to the exit, "Just... No sarcasm, alright?"

"Oh yeah, sure." Kardia replied, "Such an easy order, especially when I'm around you."

"Hmph... Very good." Robrainiac left his lab with Kardia floating alongside him.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ivorn was baffled as to why a fat nerdy man had appeared on the TV he was working on. He hadn't even turned it on!

"Well... I guess I'd better do as he says," Ivorn shrugged, hopping and jumping as best he could over the scattered bits of metal and machinery to the door of his igloo. When he got out, he was surprised to see everyone else going to the headquarters as well. Even a boy in a red hoodie who seemed to be following everyone else with no real clue as to where he was going.

"Hey, you saw the fat guy as well?" Ivorn asked, scampering over to Marco and offering to show him the way.

Marco looked down, surprised by the small metal cube with only a red eye for a face. "Uh... no, but I heard a voice. And everyone else did too, it seems."

"Oh, that makes sense!" Ivorn said. "That happens a lot here. Name's Ivorn, by the way!"

"Mine's Marco. ...er, you want a lift? You're kinda lagging behind." Indeed, Ivorn's small size and stubby legs made him move slower than Marco's walking speed.

Ivorn was happy to take up that offer as Marco picked him up in his arms. The latter, however, hoped to high heaven that he wouldn't accidentally drop him on his foot, lest it be crushed to dust.

• Thumbs Up 2

As everyone made their way to the EPF HQ, they suddenly walked towards the table in the centre of the room, only for the chair to swing around. Daxter jumped off Jak's shoulder and jumped onto the table. 

"Let me handle this guy". Daxter said to the Skylanders as he turned around to the chair which slowly swivelled back around to the Skylanders, revealing Control Freak.

"Skylanders, my arch-ene-" Control Freak began to say, before being interrupted by Daxter.

"Yeah yeah, hey there Great Balls of Blubber, you see any threats around here?" Daxter asked as he jumped onto Control Freak's head, looking behind the chair.

"A-As I was saying, Skylanders, my arch-enemi"

"Wow, someone should've taught you some manners before they taught you the way to the fridge. I asked if you knew where the threat was!" Daxter shouted again, as he looked around. 

"...My arch-enem" 

"No seriously Couch....Whole Bag of Chips, where's the bad guy?" Daxter said once more, before being grabbed by Control Freak and squished. 

"I AM THE ENEMY" Control Freak shouted into Daxter's face, before throwing the ottsel back onto the table. 

"...Greaaaat stink of the precursors, someone needs a breathmint". Daxter said as he shakily wobbled back to the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 4

35 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Ohh! Daniel! Thank goodness you're okay!", Shantae said hugging the boy in overjoy.

"Heh, heh! Kid's got good taste!", Undyne said, feeling bolstered by Daniel's amazement at meeting her.

"Name's Undyne kid! Some call me Undyne the Undying! Others know me as the Spear of Justice! Captain of the Royal Guard wherever one is needed!", she said, showing off some of her spears while keeping her favorite tucked behind her arm.

"Oh boy. Ego stroked alert!", Shantae joked as she ruffled Daniel's hair. She was glad to see her treatment for the boy had worked.

"Wait a minute...gah! Christmas? GAH! I nearly forgot! I still need to find something for Roxas!", Shantae said , letting go of Daniel and grabbing her head in frustration.

Dave was admiring Undyne's skill with her spears as she shows off while Daniel was in a total daze at suddenly being grabbed by Shantae. He couldn't mutter a single word until she let him go in her panic and he face planted into the snow.

"Urk!" *Thud!*

Dave notices he wasn't moving and pokes him.

"Did she just kill you?" He asks. In response, Daniel shuffles around to get his face out of the snow while still lying on the floor. His entire face was red.

"I-I-I...was just h-hugged by...a p-pretty girl....*sigh*....today w-was a fantastic day..." He makes no attempt at getting back up.

38 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Aaahhhh. No", Cloud said bluntly as he helped Mikan up.

"First, I don't knwo you that well to be THAT friendly with you. Secondly, I don't cheat. Tifa would never forgive me. Third, you didn't really do anything wrong.....intentionally. Four-"

"That's no way for a lady to behave in picking herself up! And for shame with this foolishness!", Franziska said! On her way to the bay she'd stumbled onto the scene. Holding her whip, she'd assumed the worst, espcially after hearing Mikan's offer. But when Cloud refused, she calmed down......to an extent. She still held her whip but it was back down to her hip.

"Before you two ask like so many others have, NO. I am not into any forms of......act", Franziska didn't even want to hint at the specific type of acts in question with her whip. "It's used in criminal investigations as well as in a court of law!", she said proudly.

Mikan still looked worried and that fear increased when Franziska showed up.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082532

"S-So...you're g-g-going to beat me?" She sheepishly turns to Franziska, her eyes drawn towards her whip.

24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"AH!" The broadcast brings her out of her fear as she knows that means trouble.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry...I-I need t-to look into that...c-can we reschedule the b-beating for l-later?"

Without waiting for Franziska to clear up the misunderstanding, she runs off to the EPF HQ.

24 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Control Freak's broadcast makes its way to where Purple Heart was. The distraction causes the young woman to hit her head on a tree branch whilist leaning down to put a present in place.

"That man is going to pay for interrupting my tradition!" She says through gritted teeth.

"Come on, Noire!"

In a flash of light, Purple Heart flies off to the Command Room.

Noire was a little slow to react. Even as Purple Heart, she can't remember her ever getting that angry before.

"Oh...w-wait for me!"

Changing into Black Heart, she follows Purple Heart to the EPF HQ.

• Thumbs Up 4

“I sense a strange voice...” Piccolo said. “I’ll go take of it Trunks.” He said flying off to the EPF.

Mr.Plump noticed Piccolo outside. “Where the hell he is off to now? No matter, I shall investigate myself.” The muppet crook said following suit.

Meanwhile the Chaotix were busy working on an other case to pay off for their Christmas holiday.

“I tell you boys, we keep up this up and we might be able to effort some gift wrapping paper!...now we something to wrap in them in.” Vector said holding 10$ in his hands until he heard the PA.

”Bingo! Let’s go another mission Vec!” Charmy suggested. “Maybe Santa will pay us for saving a world!”

• Thumbs Up 5

On 19/12/2017 at 8:35 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

As everyone made their way to the EPF HQ, they suddenly walked towards the table in the centre of the room, only for the chair to swing around. Daxter jumped off Jak's shoulder and jumped onto the table. 

"Let me handle this guy". Daxter said to the Skylanders as he turned around to the chair which slowly swivelled back around to the Skylanders, revealing Control Freak.

"Skylanders, my arch-ene-" Control Freak began to say, before being interrupted by Daxter.

"Yeah yeah, hey there Great Balls of Blubber, you see any threats around here?" Daxter asked as he jumped onto Control Freak's head, looking behind the chair.

"Wow, someone should've taught you some manners before they taught you the way to the fridge. I asked if you knew where the threat was!" Daxter shouted again, as he looked around. 

"...My arch-enem" 

"No seriously Couch....Whole Bag of Chips, where's the bad guy?" Daxter said once more, before being grabbed by Control Freak and squished. 

"I AM THE ENEMY" Control Freak shouted into Daxter's face, before throwing the ottsel back onto the table. 

"...Greaaaat stink of the precursors, someone needs a breathmint". Daxter said as he shakily wobbled back to the Skylanders.

"Great, so bad guys can just waltz on in!" Kyubey groans.

The elevator opens to reveal Madoka. She runs up to Homura and gives her a bone-crushing hug.

"M-Madoka?! Wh-What are you... doing?!" Homura exclaims in shock.

"Merry Christmas..." Madoka says with a warm smile while Sayaka follows after her.

Whatever happened to Madoka to get her from depressed to happy could be anyone's guess.

Hiyoko rolls her eyes. "Stop huggin' your girlfriend for one damn second! There's a bad guy here!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Robrainiac stomped into the room with irritation while Kardia still gave no care. Robrainiac pulled up a chair and sat down on it with his arms folded and face pouting, looking like an oversized child sent to a time out.

"Yeesh, what's eating you big guy?" Pup, out of his santa outfit, inquired with a raised eyebrow. 

"Harumph! I was having so much fun doing nothing, but now I actually have to do something now! It isn't fair!"

George tilted his head in confusion, "Uh... if you didn't want to come... why did you?"

Realization struck Robrainiac as if it were a baseball to the head.

"Gah! You're right! And now I can't leave! That'd be to awkward! Uuuuggghhh!!!!"

George and Pup looked at each other in confusion and then towards Robrainiac's secretary, who made no attempt to comfort her sobbing boss. 

"He'll be alright." Kardia muttered, "You'd be surprised how quickly he recovers..."

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"...My arch-enem" 

George and Pup looked at Control Freak, recognizing him and looking very unimpressed.

"Oh yeah... You're that nerdy guy from a while ago..." Pup said, pointing his finger. "Welp... I guess we're in store for something very... geeky."

"How... fun." Was all George could say, just as unphased as his captain is.

• Thumbs Up 3

Piccolo arrived first to the EPF due to his speed, he took a good look at this opponent...and he seemed rather unimpressed.

Piccolo.jpg

“Hpmh... You’ve gotta be kidding me.” He said brushing Control Freak off, there was no way some chubby weakling like him could beat Piccolo or any of these Skylanders for that matter.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Great, so bad guys can just waltz on in!" Kyubey groans.

The elevator opens to reveal Madoka. She runs up to Homura and gives her a bone-crushing hug.

"M-Madoka?! Wh-What are you... doing?!" Homura exclaims in shock.

"Merry Christmas..." Madoka says with a warm smile while Sayaka follows after her.

Whatever happened to Madoka to get her from depressed to happy could be anyone's guess.

Hiyoko rolls her eyes. "Stop huggin' your girlfriend for one damn second! There's a bad guy here!"

"Indeed! Just like the heroes of the Flash's recent show, it seems your island has some lacking security!" Control Freak said with a grin. 

Espio then entered into the room, as a puff of smoke emerged from the elevator. He proceeded to do a ninja salute to the Skylanders. 

"We heard you would need the assistance of the Chaotix" Epsio said respectfully.

"Alright then "Arch-Enemy" Jak said, as he aimed his Morph Gun at Control Freak. "What do we gotta break or blow up if you're our enemy?" 

"Oh look at this guy! Inactive series for a few years and they think they can just end a story already because they get lucky to be remembered for doing a jump!" Control Freak shouted, mocking Jak & Daxter.

• Thumbs Up 4

"So this freak is back..." Ragna groaned as he entered the EPF HQ, "finally decided to stop being a shut in and be a real man?" Celes however had the chills from Control Freak. "No matter how many times I see him, he reminds me of someone really unpleasant..." It was obvious on how Celes was referring to but she really didn't want to mention who. Ragna then sighed before asking, "now what do you want? We're a little busy right now." Ragna however didn't know the situation the Skylanders are in for.

• Thumbs Up 4

Marco was surprised to see Control Freak in the room, with the same voice he heard a short while ago. "Wow, he really is a fat guy," he said to Ivorn, as he put him down on the table.

"Thanks!" Ivorn replied, his pupil becoming a small "^" in happiness. Jessica, Lumina, and Star were the next to arrive.

"So, is this the guy you were telling me about?" Jessica whispered to Star, looking at Marco and trying not to socialize any further beyond that.

"Yyyyep!" Star said with confidence, shutting her eyes and nodding. "He may not look it, but even without magic or powers, he can kick serious butt!"

Jessica was skeptical, but then again, she herself had immense power and looked totally... well, mostly normal.

• Thumbs Up 4

Mr. Plump and Chaotix arrived at last to meet Control Freak.

”Arch-Nemesis? Bah! You blubbering oaf, you wouldn’t be aware of such villainy if you manages to release yourself from your chair that’s stuck in your bum for days.” Plump said mocking CF.

“No kidding.” Charmy agreed. “He’s a DORK! Hahahahaha!”

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Indeed! Just like the villains of the Flash's recent show, it seems your island has some lacking security!" Control Freak said with a grin. 

"Somebody reaaaally has to take care of that plothole." Neptune addresses, walking in.

"Alright, ya Humbug, what do ya want?!" She grumbles.

When Neptune in her base form is pissed off, you know something's wrong.

Suddenly, the screen in the command room flickered... revealing...

maxresdefault.jpg

"Hello, hello, hello, Skylandeeers! You left the studio without accepting my own Christmas gift... another LOG Challenge! HAHAHA!" Master Chen laughs, broadcasting from the Box Dimension.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Partridge in a Dee Tree said:

”Arch-Nemesis? Bah! You blubbering oaf, you wouldn’t be aware of such villainy if you manages to release yourself from your chair that’s stuck in your bum for days.” Plump said mocking CF.

“No kidding.” Charmy agreed. “He’s a DORK! Hahahahaha!”

"Uh, don't you mean managed?" Control Freak said in response to Plump.

Meanwhile, Daxter had waddled back to the Skylanders, practically slamming down on Robrainiac's foot @Emperor Robrainiac, before looking up to see the evil mastermind. 

"AAAAAAH JAK, THERE'S A KRIMZON DEATH-BOT STILL ALIVE AND IT'S HERE" Daxter screamed, practically leaping onto Jak's shoulder from the ground. 

"...I don't think so Dax". Jak responded, keeping an eye on Robrainiac nonetheless.

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Somebody reaaaally has to take care of that plothole." Neptune addresses, walking in.

"Alright, ya Humbug, what do ya want?!" She grumbles.

When Neptune in her base form is pissed off, you know something's wrong.

Suddenly, the screen in the command room flickered... revealing...

maxresdefault.jpg

"Hello, hello, hello, Skylandeeers! You left the studio without accepting my own Christmas gift... another LOG Challenge! HAHAHA!" Master Chen laughs, broadcasting from the Box Dimension.

"Is it really fair to say that?" Control Freak said to Chen.

"A challenge implies something they have the possibility of stopping. That isn't what this is". Control Freak said with a grin. 

Control Freak suddenly spun his chair back around to face away from the Skylanders as the room darkened down for dramatic effect.

latest?cb=20110319022705

"How do they stop being erased from existence?" Control Freak said.

• Thumbs Up 7

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Uh, don't you mean managed?" Control Freak said in response to Plump.

0G8Dzlv.png

"DRRRRRGMPHMHPMH!" Plump sputtered in anger, to think a nerd of all people would correct him. "WHAT THE DEVIL IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY!?"

Vector decided to take it from here. "Alright Porky, what's your skinny here?" He asked. "I can assumed that you're not here to wish us Happy Holidays or something."

Piccolo on the other hand remained cautious, he’ve learned by now of his history to not judge does by appearances whatever they look goofy or menacing, he doesn’t exactly know what Control Freak’s capable of so he’s keeping his guard up.

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Is it really fair to say that?" Control Freak said to Chen.

"A challenge implies something they have the possibility of stopping. That isn't what this is". Control Freak said with a grin. 

Control Freak suddenly spun his chair back around to face away from the Skylanders as the room darkened down for dramatic effect.

"How do they stop being erased from existence?" Control Freak said.

Chen rubs his claws as Control Freak declares that.

"I don't know, but I'd love to see this erasing in action! It may go against the boss' rules... or that stupid bear's, but I can already smell the ratings boost, and the end of the Skylanders! Hahahaha!"

Kyubey's ears twitch.

"Wait, you're going against LOG?!" He asks.

Chen spins in his own chair. "Duuuuhhhh! What do I look like, his slave?! I only joined him for some sweet, sweet revenge on you, after all!"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Chen rubs his claws as Control Freak declares that.

"I don't know, but I'd love to see this erasing in action! It may go against the boss' rules... or that stupid bear's, but I can already smell the ratings boost, and the end of the Skylanders! Hahahaha!"

Kyubey's ears twitch.

"Wait, you're going against LOG?!" He asks.

Chen spins in his own chair. "Duuuuhhhh! What do I look like, his slave?! I only joined him for some sweet, sweet revenge on you, after all!"

"Weeeeeell going against is a strong word. More like taking creative liberties!" Control Freak announced with a grin.

"Your show got low ratings last episode and had a bit too much darkness. As the man who handles L.O.G's ratings and test audiences, I have to rectify that!" Control Freak added. 

"What the hell is Fatty Lumpkins talking about here?!" Daxter said, jumping back onto the table. 

"...Let's see how my last show retooling dealt with dark themes, huh?" Control Freak said with a chuckle.

The chair spun back around as Control Freak pulled out a remote control, aiming it at the screen Chen was on. Chen turned into a small window and went to the top left of the screen as the screen began to play something...

"First, the original..." 

• Thumbs Up 6

Master Chen strokes his chin. "Ah, yes... look at that. The distinct style, the emotional depth, the catchy theme... I woooonder how that went."

However, from afar, footsteps can be heard from behind Chen.

The minifigure hastily hits the armrest of his chair. "He's figured it out too soon! Control Freak, speed this up!"

Yelling can be heard from Chen's side.

"CHEEEEEEEN!!"

• Thumbs Up 2