Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

16 hours ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"That's right Uncle!", Eggette said, popping in on another transmission stream! "I've been double checking every schematic for flaws and any corners that can't be cut, I've found the means of correcting them! It'll take more than those pitiful Skylanders can throw at us to turn that tide!", she said grinning equally evilly.

"Eggette.....how...*ahem* wonderful it is for you to join us" Wily said, placing a smile on his face as he did so. 

However, inside the doctor's mind, he was thinking of something completely different than what he was letting on to the gathering of mad scientists. 

"Great. GREAT! The little tyke is back. I used her as an excuse to get that other annoyance out with her. But now the little suck-up's back, that means she'll probably be back with her!" 

"...Stupid Wily, STUPID. Why did you ever think that idea would be a good idea at all?! I could've spent the time figuring out how to make a Copy Proto-Man but no, I had to spend it with that project. That stupid last minute project. Even the design doesn't scream of my usual flare". Wily thought to himself. 

"...No, maybe. Just maaaybe she's still in Mega-City, trying to impress me. Yeah, hopefully that's right!". Wily said with a smile. 

"...Unless that brat's friendship with her ended up building when those two were away....no. Got to hope for the best that she doesn't come back". 

Wily opened his eyes again, with Eggette, Eggman and Kaos glaring at the scientist, who had just zoned out for the better part of five minutes. 

Spoiler

WNQXaxz.png?1

"Erm. YES. HOW VERY GOOD INDEED!" Wily shouted, putting on an innocent smile.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, DantaJ86 said:

Trying to catch up to Komaru and Makoto, Alisa yells ahead to try and tell them where Toko is.

"At...at this islands...medical centre...!" *gasp*

"There! I see it!" Komaru shouts.

The three spot a building ahead and they hastily make their way into the building.

"You met everybody except me and Shinji? This is odd..."

Kotone thinks for a second, trying to piece things together. She's from another dimension. Teddie is from that same dimension and has met the whole SEES gang...but no mention of herself or Shinji. What does it mean?

A sudden chill breaks her concentration.

"Brrr...m-maybe we could talk more at a m-much warmer place?" She asks Teddie.

"Sure! Sure! Let's make our way to the Ski Lodge! There's a fireplace... I think." Teddie proposes.

The ex-Shadow begins to march forward to the Ski Village, Kotone not far behind.

"Y-You must have something....b-big planned with all of...all of this." She was still trying to workout what Neptune was up to but she suddenly notices Komaru, Makoto and Alisa running by in the opposite direction. Noire felt that Alisa looked familiar.

"W-Was that...God Eater? It really...looked like her..."

"Course I do! It ain't a bag of pudding cups!" Neptune chirps.

"That does make a good idea though. Mmmm..."

Shaking her head, Neptune refocuses. "Come on! Civilization dead ahead! I can taaaaaste it!"

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"There! I see it!" Komaru shouts.

The three spot a building ahead and they hastily make their way into the building.

Komaru's abrupt entrance scares Mikan who was still looking for something.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082546

"KYAAA! I'm sorry, I'm sorr-" She instinctively apologizes with fear but stops when she see's Makoto enter afterwards.

"M-M-Makoto? W-W-What c-can I d-do for y-you?"

Her question is answered by Alisa who enters next. "Toko is...sleeping in the bed at...the back." Alisa says as she points Makoto and Komaru in the right direction.

"Oh...y-you're here to s-see Ms T-Toko? She's doing f-fine, I e-expect her to awake up a-at any m-moment. I'll take you t-to her."

Mikan leads the siblings to Toko's bad side while Alisa chooses to stand back. When they get to her side, Mikan explains her injuries.

"S-She had broken a single rib cage and cracked two others, the break had punctured a lung. She w-would've been in considerable p-pain and struggling to breath properly, however somebody must've used some kind of healing on her before she arrived here, otherwise she would've d-d-died from her injuries hours e-earlier."

"Their was no c-complications in the surgery to stop the b-bleed but she's going to be sore for a while..."

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Course I do! It ain't a bag of pudding cups!" Neptune chirps.

"That does make a good idea though. Mmmm..."

Shaking her head, Neptune refocuses. "Come on! Civilization dead ahead! I can taaaaaste it!"

Neptune's excitement goes up a level and she starts speeding up, catching Noire by surprise.

"AAAH! Waoh...careful..."

Although Noire was surprise, still manages to keep up and maintain control, but with the bag in front of her, she can't really see what Neptune is seeing.

"What's going on...?"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, DantaJ86 said:

Komaru's abrupt entrance scares Mikan who was still looking for something.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082546

"KYAAA! I'm sorry, I'm sorr-" She instinctively apologizes with fear but stops when she see's Makoto enter afterwards.

"M-M-Makoto? W-W-What c-can I d-do for y-you?"

Her question is answered by Alisa who enters next. "Toko is...sleeping in the bed at...the back." Alisa says as she points Makoto and Komaru in the right direction.

"Oh...y-you're here to s-see Ms T-Toko? She's doing f-fine, I e-expect her to awake up a-at any m-moment. I'll take you t-to her."

Mikan leads the siblings to Toko's bad side while Alisa chooses to stand back. When they get to her side, Mikan explains her injuries.

"S-She had broken a single rib cage and cracked two others, the break had punctured a lung. She w-would've been in considerable p-pain and struggling to breath properly, however somebody must've used some kind of healing on her before she arrived here, otherwise she would've d-d-died from her injuries hours e-earlier."

"Their was no c-complications in the surgery to stop the b-bleed but she's going to be sore for a while..."

Komaru covers her mouth at the revelation of the specifics regarding Toko's injuries. She shakes her head.

"No... That did NOT happen to her! N-No..."

Makoto puts his hand on Komaru's shoulder. "Even if it happened, she's fine. Didn't you here Mikan? She'll wake up at any moment!"

Komaru, still heavily breathing simply nods as she watches Toko, hoping for her to wake up like, now.

4 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Neptune's excitement goes up a level and she starts speeding up, catching Noire by surprise.

"AAAH! Waoh...careful..."

Although Noire was surprise, still manages to keep up and maintain control, but with the bag in front of her, she can't really see what Neptune is seeing.

"What's going on...?"

"Almost there! Almost there! Mush! MUSH!" Neptune exclaims, inching closer and closer to the town until...

BANG!

Neptune is knocked off course as she crashes into Sonic and Sayaka. The three rub their heads simultaneously.

"Ow... watch it, Nep!" Sayaka groans.

"Never saw that coming..." Sonic mutters, eyes swirling.

• Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Almost there! Almost there! Mush! MUSH!" Neptune exclaims, inching closer and closer to the town until...

BANG!

Neptune is knocked off course as she crashes into Sonic and Sayaka. The three rub their heads simultaneously.

"Ow... watch it, Nep!" Sayaka groans.

"Never saw that coming..." Sonic mutters, eyes swirling.

"AH! Neptune! What are you doing over there??"

Noire couldn't see what happened and fell with the rest of them, because of the position, Neptune's bag lands on top of Noire. With some struggling, she manages to break free and gets back to her feet. Dusting herself off, she then walks around the bag to see what's happening.

"Oh, Sayaka and Sonic? Are you both okay?"

17 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru covers her mouth at the revelation of the specifics regarding Toko's injuries. She shakes her head.

"No... That did NOT happen to her! N-No..."

Makoto puts his hand on Komaru's shoulder. "Even if it happened, she's fine. Didn't you here Mikan? She'll wake up at any moment!"

Komaru, still heavily breathing simply nods as she watches Toko, hoping for her to wake up like, now.

As if on cue, a weak sounding voice speaks out.

"Who...l-let the...crybaby...in...?"

Her voice sounded rough and despite what she's been through, she smiles for Komaru and Makoto.

"I-I...asked that...blonde...bimbo not to...tell you about...me. Y-You should...be celebrating...Christ...mas...n-not worrying about....me..."

• Thumbs Up 4

13 hours ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:
Spoiler

240?cb=20160125171941

"Oh ye of little faith father. Unlike you and Grayson, I can actually micro-manage myself. Not only am I apart of the Titans, I pick up your slack in Gotham too". Damian said, swinging his sword in the air a few times to empathise his point.

Damian then looked down slightly, as he placed his sword away, not looking his father in the eyes. 

"Tell Grayson I said...Merry Christmas. My Christmas present will be hunting down for intel to find out where the lowlife scumbag who captured her is being hiding out". Damian said, as he pulled his hood back up.

"I've visited your "Batcave" here father. You received christmas cards from Selina, Mother, and a woman named Andrea".

Batman wasn't showing it, but a wave of different thoughts and emotions came with the calling of each name.

Not that Storm didn't make up for it. She the context behind those names, well, not so much the last one but considering the other two parties, if it followed the pattern, it didn't much to the imagination. She shook her head. Every year I ask myself how things could've gone differently. But it seems this year, I have certain companions to remind me not to take the blessings in life for granted. Namely peace of mind regarding relationships....for the most part.

Batman nodded in response to his son. "Keep Cassandra and Stephanie Brown updated too. We can't afford to hit anymore road blocks now that we're this close. I'll be keeping tabs online with Diana from the Batcave as well. The moment we get that location, she'll be there to aid", Batman said.

Storm couldn't help but feel something was being left out. "Well, I'm sure Damian is welcome to come assist too if he-", Storm began to say before Batman help up an arm in a motion signaling her to stop.

"It's his decision. And his to make when the situation is fully assessed", Batman said, stone cold. He couldn't place why, but he felt a sense of deja vu. As if he'd lost Damian before...in a long tormenting period. Storm got the message. Batman was clearly proud of his son, but he was still iffy on letting him go into territory this unknown. And considering Damian's pride, it was easy to see why they had such a tense relationship.

"Well. Ahem. Nevertheless Damian...you have our thanks for allowing The Batman to aid us on our ventures. To see him put that much trust in you to take care of Gotham of all places, must mean he has such high respect of you", she said with a genuine smile.

Batman's mask hid it, but beneath, he was rolling his eyes at Storm's spiel about him.

"That said Damian...let me know how you like your gift...assuming you can find it before Xmas this year", Batman capped off the conversation with one last smirk.

Now it was Storm's turn to roll her eyes. She threw up her hands in bewilderment. "Must everything even the simple celebration of family togetherness be a test with the Bat Family!? I don't know how Diana deals with this", she groaned.

This actually managed to prompt a smug look from both Damian and the Batman. A rare sight if ever seen!

• Thumbs Up 4

Spoiler

280?cb=20150528164440

"I can handle it father. The same way any of those fake heirs to the cowl can" Damian said as he looked out towards the snow falling. 

"If Grayson requires my assistance, I shall be there to assist, if only so I can make sure that scumbag doesn't get away without some harsh and swift punishment". Damian said with a slight excited grin.

"Besides, Christmas would be boring without a test". Damian said, as he pulled his hood back over his head. 

"Father, would this present of yours be the reason why Pennyworth has been so secretive around me?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at L.O.S.E HQ, as Eggman, Eggette and Kaos discussed their individual plans in detail, Wily began digging through more scrap and more thrown away blueprints. He stops upon one with a female looking Robot Mistress design. Wily simply shook his head.

"Hmph, not my best design. At least it's better than that Weaselwhatever concept. Ugh, what trapped decade was my mind in when I came up with that one?" Wily said, crumpling up the paper and continue to look through.

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

"AH! Neptune! What are you doing over there??"

Noire couldn't see what happened and fell with the rest of them, because of the position, Neptune's bag lands on top of Noire. With some struggling, she manages to break free and gets back to her feet. Dusting herself off, she then walks around the bag to see what's happening.

"Oh, Sayaka and Sonic? Are you both okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine." Sonic says to Noire.

In a powerful jump, the hedgehog gets back on his feet.

"See, Sayaka? What'd I tell ya? Nep's bringing the presents!" He says, pointing at the bag.

Sayaka rubs her head and gets back up. "Yeah, I see. Noire, you're helping her this time?"

Neptune nods. "Yup! Usually Nep Jr. does the carrying, but I'll let ol' Lonely Heart help out this year!" She replies with her tongue out.

Wasting no time, Neptune runs back to the front of the bag and grabs it, ready to pull it ahead once more.

17 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

As if on cue, a weak sounding voice speaks out.

"Who...l-let the...crybaby...in...?"

Her voice sounded rough and despite what she's been through, she smiles for Komaru and Makoto.

"I-I...asked that...blonde...bimbo not to...tell you about...me. Y-You should...be celebrating...Christ...mas...n-not worrying about....me..."

Komaru shakes her head in refusal.

"No, silly!" She says as she sighs in relief. "I can't celebrate Christmas without you!"

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/17/2017 at 2:23 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Back at L.O.S.E HQ, as Eggman, Eggette and Kaos discussed their individual plans in detail, Wily began digging through more scrap and more thrown away blueprints. He stops upon one with a female looking Robot Mistress design. Wily simply shook his head.

"Hmph, not my best design. At least it's better than that Weaselwhatever concept. Ugh, what trapped decade was my mind in when I came up with that one?" Wily said, crumpling up the paper and continue to look through.

"Huh? What was that Uncle Grampa?", a familiar voice surprised Dr. Wily, who found Eggette's hologram peering behind him.

"Ohhh! That looks like that nice playmate of mine! Your uh....daughter she called herself", the bushy haired girl recalled.

On 12/17/2017 at 12:27 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Eggette.....how...*ahem* wonderful it is for you to join us" Wily said, placing a smile on his face as he did so. 

However, inside the doctor's mind, he was thinking of something completely different than what he was letting on to the gathering of mad scientists. 

"Great. GREAT! The little tyke is back. I used her as an excuse to get that other annoyance out with her. But now the little suck-up's back, that means she'll probably be back with her!" 

"...Stupid Wily, STUPID. Why did you ever think that idea would be a good idea at all?! I could've spent the time figuring out how to make a Copy Proto-Man but no, I had to spend it with that project. That stupid last minute project. Even the design doesn't scream of my usual flare". Wily thought to himself

"Oh speaking of her!", Eggette continued. She couldn't read Dr. Wily's thoughts, but what she said next clicked in with them, in the worst way imaginable for the doctor!

Spoiler

efb.gif

"Ohhh Uncle Eggman and Wily! It was so much fun! At first she was all talking about Rock this, or Daddy that, but then when we remembered some of your plans in action, well...she'll want to tell you what we did back in your home universe Uncle Grampa!", she said to Wily, sending off warning bells in his head.

"...Stupid Wily, STUPID. Why did you ever think that idea would be a good idea at all?! I could've spent the time figuring out how to make a Copy Proto-Man but no, I had to spend it with that project. That stupid last minute project. Even the design doesn't scream of my usual flare". Wily thought to himself. 

"...No, maybe. Just maaaybe she's still in Mega-City, trying to impress me. Yeah, hopefully that's right!". Wily said with a smile. 

"...Unless that brat's friendship with her ended up building when those two were away....no. Got to hope for the best that she doesn't come back". 

"She's on her way back at "top speed" she put it", Eggette informed the villains present. " But now, back to moi, Uncle Eggman! Back home we and some of your troops had a game of "Freedom Fighter Wrangling Roundup!", and we've been covertly clearing house and "legally" obtaining property for bases of operations! "Even made a new record in the legionization and roboticization departments!"

The girl was practically dancing with joy and the "fun day out" she'd had with her new companion.

tumblr_ovw8jyo71e1rqz5qko7_r1_400.gif

"Heh, heh! And with the right people legionized those pesky friends of Sonic's and GUN don't suspect a thing! And soon we'll make the world a better place for vindicated Hedgehog Haters!  Not a bad day I'd say!", she capped off beaming with pride.

"Ha! Most excellent Eggette! But remember! It's not the optimum best!", Eggman said complimenting his niece. "Give it an even harder try next time, okay kiddo?", he said flashing her a wink. Because if there's no limit to your goal sweetie, there's no limit to what we'll accomplish, the egg shaped doctor chuckled to himself.

"Ho ho! You got it!, and-HEY! Uncle Eggman! Uncle Grampa's dozing off again! Did he forget his meds with his rogaine again!?", Eggette asked concerned, prompting the other villains to glare at Wily.

@Partridge in a Dee Tree " So, uh think I can finally tinker with Orbot and Cubot, Uncle-", Eggette began to say before Wily had another outburst.

Wily opened his eyes again, with Eggette, Eggman and Kaos glaring at the scientist, who had just zoned out for the better part of five minutes. 

Spoiler

WNQXaxz.png?1

"Erm. YES. HOW VERY GOOD INDEED!" Wily shouted, putting on an innocent smile.

"Heh, heh! I finally got him to say it for me!", Eggette said snickering as she pulled a tape recorder from behind her back, retaining Wily accidentally complimenting her with such volume.

"Ha! New achievement Uncle Ivo!", she boasted to Eggman. "I managed to stun Uncle Grampa with my success into a stupor for five minutes!"

"That's nice Eggette. Next time, go for 10 minutes", Eggman replied, still raising an eyebrow at Wily. Oh Albert, you're one of few geniuses who can meet my intellect, yet I can't help but worry whenever you go to places I can't follow, Eggman thought towards Wily.

• Thumbs Up 6

"YOU WHAT?!" Wily practically shouted, grabbing the hologram of Eggette to obvious failure. 

"EGGMAN, TELL YOUR NIECE TO STOP LYING. TELL HER TO ST-" 

"Hiya, Pops!". A new voice said behind the four as Wily's face completely dropped as he saw her.

504f2f7718cb5ec0841ff65316cff727.jpg

(Source): 

The figure walked into the room, with long and purple hair similar to Wily's only without the massive bald-spot, metallic armour that went down to a dress, and similar boots to the rest of Wily's robot masters. She had robotic arms and a unique headset as well. 

"I see Eggette's already briefed you guys about how your darling daughter did out in the field!" The girl said with a innocent and sweet smile. 

"Yeah, I was totally awesome out there. Busted up Elec Man nicely, and I cut Cut Man down to size". The girl said, taking off her glove to admire her robotic nails, trying to make it look like it was easy for her to pull off what she did. 

"So, ya proud of me Papa Wahwee?" The girl began to ask excitedly, jumping up and down, losing her previous cool attitude as she burst into an excited little girl. 

"Uggh, Trinity, didn't I tell you I needed you back in Mega City?" Wily said, before turning around to Eggman.

"The same way we agreed Eggette's "unique" abilities would be better suited for Mobius...?" 

"What was I thinking with that dress design. Gaaah, knew I should've updated that design I took from that universe that copied mine. Bah! Too late now". 

• Thumbs Up 4

29 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru shakes her head in refusal.

"No, silly!" She says as she sighs in relief. "I can't celebrate Christmas without you!"

Toko looks away from Komaru and Makoto.

"I...don't e-expect to get...m-many visitors...I'm not...like that...idol..."

She turns her head back to Komaru and Makoto.

"...You were...amazing back there...K-Komaru...you've become...so strong...you...deserve some...rest..."

Mikan steps forward and asks Toko a question.

"E-E-Excuse me, b-but...y-you must've known t-that you h-had a serious injury...so why didn't you t-tell anybody or at least t-take things slower?"

Toko doesn't look at Mikan and just turns her head away from them again.

"I...didn't want anyone else...t-t-to die...M-Makoto is...a symbol of our hope...and...Komaru...is a symbol of my...hope...I w-wanted to p-prove...to myself...t-that I c-could protect them...e-even if...it cost me my...life..."

After begrudgingly admitting that, she couldn't face Makoto or Komaru, she knew they'd be furious with her.

Mikan doesn't say anything and goes back to the reception desk to find what she was looking for earlier.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082524

She seemed angry and determined about something, but she didn't say a word. After several minutes pass, she finally finds what she was looking for. It appeared to be a hidden trap door like opening that she lifts, revealing a large container that looked like it might hold an oversized guitar. She lifts it up onto the desk and opens it, which had contained...

Spoiler

Compa_Syringe_2_Icon_V.png

...A surprisingly large syringe.

"I-I didn't w-want to use this a-again. I feared that, it could tempt me b-back into despair...b-but people are g-getting hurt. I-I can't stand b-by and let that happen a-anymore..."

Taking out the Syringe, she puts the case back into the draw and shuts it.

"Hajime also t-taught me how to u-use truth bullets s-so...I-I'm going on t-the next m-mission, n-no matter w-what it is!" She spoke with quiet determination but the only people that could hear her was Bomberman and Tron Bonne. @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Toko looks away from Komaru and Makoto.

"I...don't e-expect to get...m-many visitors...I'm not...like that...idol..."

She turns her head back to Komaru and Makoto.

"...You were...amazing back there...K-Komaru...you've become...so strong...you...deserve some...rest..."

Mikan steps forward and asks Toko a question.

"E-E-Excuse me, b-but...y-you must've known t-that you h-had a serious injury...so why didn't you t-tell anybody or at least t-take things slower?"

Toko doesn't look at Mikan and just turns her head away from them again.

"I...didn't want anyone else...t-t-to die...M-Makoto is...a symbol of our hope...and...Komaru...is a symbol of my...hope...I w-wanted to p-prove...to myself...t-that I c-could protect them...e-even if...it cost me my...life..."

After begrudgingly admitting that, she couldn't face Makoto or Komaru, she knew they'd be furious with her.

Makoto sighs.

"I don't want anyone else to die... But I can't live with myself to see you die either." He says. "I've suffered two Killing Games. I don't want to lose any more friends, no matter what."

Komaru gives a much more worried expression.

"Toko, you're my hope too! We should help each other, not let one just take ALL the hits! You're my friend, not a meatshield!" She exclaims.

Makoto looks to Mikan, only to realize she vanished from sight. His eyebrow raises before turning his attention back to Toko. She's the higher priority.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wily began rubbing his eyes as he looked towards his "daughter". He turned back to Eggman and Eggette. While Eggman was thinking of a response to Wily's statement and Kaos seemed to not really react to the situation, Eggette seemed to wave towards Trinity, who waved back. 

"...Why are you here Trinity? Why would you refuse an direct order from your creator?!" Wily shouted. 

"Because Papa, I've done some wondrous things in Mega City! I've been capturing Mets and the next wave of robots for your big plan! Light's masters are gonna need to be fixed up, and I recovered your old coding from your second line of robots!" Trinity said with a cute giggle. 

...Before her eyes shrunk and her grin turned much more malicious. 

"And then we'll burn Mega City to the ground and kill anyone who might oppose us! The glory of Papa Wily will be engraved into the hearts and minds of every weak coward in the multiverse as they beg for mercy from the glorious destruction of the Wily Empire!" Trinity said with the same cute giggle, now taking a deeper and darker turn.

"...Hmmm, interesting. Interesting. Although I do believe I told you to cut out the killing portion young lady". Wily said, as he walked over to Trinity and began opening a panel on her back to retrieve data recorded by her. 

"Sorry Papa, you just know how easy it is for me to think about that kind of fun!" Trinity said.

Trinity - 

latest?cb=20170308204849

Villain Character

Mighty No. 9 (But for the sake of the RP - Mega Man). 

Element: Dark/Tech

Battle Class: Swashbuckler

Bio:

Spoiler

Trinity is a female robot master created by Dr. Wily after researching the multiverse. During his research, he found a universe quite similar to his, but also very different and here, he found a few robot designs that could be possibly usable by him. Trinity was the first attempt of this. The universe in Wily's eyes ripped off his design so Wily repaid the favour by taking a design and modifying it to his own needs. 

Trinity was originally created when Wily observed Roll trying to set Mega Man and Tempo up on a date. Wily - unaware that robots had progressed to the point that robots could have romantic feelings for each other decided that the next best way to attack Mega Man was through his heart. He got to work on creating a female robot master with two types of coding that Wily could switch to make it believable. One piece of programming would be the sweet, kind, innocent and in-love Trinity, and the other would be a crazed, evil robot master who loves destruction, and lives to impress Wily. The original plan by Wily was to have the robot gain Rock's trust and then backstab and break him, delivering the destroyed blue bomber to Wily for re-purposing.

Unfortunately, in his attempts to replicate the breakthroughs that Thomas Light had done through Rock, Blues and Roll, Trinity's programming sets were accidentally crossed over, leaving one fully complete set of programming - A robot mistress that's loyal to Wily to the very end. While the other robot masters have a sense of loyalty to Wily due to being their creator and on top of that, Wily's respect of robots as a whole, Trinity takes it to a whole new level. She believes herself to be the true daughter of Dr. Wily, similar to how Rock, Roll and Blues are the children of Thomas Light.

Because of this, Trinity is on an neverending quest to impress and make Wily proud of his little evil monster of a girl. Thanks to her crossed programming, she's capable of switching personalities on a dime. One minute, she's cute, innocent, bubbly and kind, the next minute, she's evil, destructive, relishes in creating chaos and wants nothing more than to make her darling papa happy. 

While Wily isn't exactly enthusiastic about his "so-called daughter", he's at least kept the same respect for her as his other robot masters, allowing her to remain in his army, and even letting her have some kind of control over his operations, similar to Bass, and Quint. In the same twisted sense, she holds a special respect for Bass and Quint @Captain MetalliX-mas, seeing the two as her own Rock and Blues to Wily's Dr. Light. She also has gained a friendship with Eggette as the two went off on their own projects while Wily and Eggman helped L.O.S.E.

She wouldn't admit it, but she holds special admiration for Kaos @Failinhearts. His ability to constantly bounce back from his losses and retaliate stronger than ever reminding her of her creator. In terms of how she feels for others, it's unclear if the programming for her "interest" in Rock ever carried over, but she does have a particular interest in Gravity Man @Spin Attaxx, contrasting her father's forgetfulness of the master.

Kind, Selfish, Innocent, Dangerous. Trinity's biggest threat to the Skylanders is her dangerous unpredictability. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto sighs.

"I don't want anyone else to die... But I can't live with myself to see you die either." He says. "I've suffered two Killing Games. I don't want to lose any more friends, no matter what."

Komaru gives a much more worried expression.

"Toko, you're my hope too! We should help each other, not let one just take ALL the hits! You're my friend, not a meatshield!" She exclaims.

Toko was in complete surprise at what Komaru said. She turns to face Komaru and looks her in her eyes.

"M-Me? Be your hope? B-But...I am no good at b-being...comforting...I'm an...ugly girl and....I don't have...many friends. I bet the...r-rest of the...f-future....foundation...l-laugh at me...behind m-my back...how c-can someone...like that be...anybody's hope??"

50 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

Wily began rubbing his eyes as he looked towards his "daughter". He turned back to Eggman and Eggette. While Eggman was thinking of a response to Wily's statement and Kaos seemed to not really react to the situation, Eggette seemed to wave towards Trinity, who waved back. 

"...Why are you here Trinity? Why would you refuse an direct order from your creator?!" Wily shouted. 

"Because Papa, I've done some wondrous things in Mega City! I've been capturing Mets and the next wave of robots for your big plan! Light's masters are gonna need to be fixed up, and I recovered your old coding from your second line of robots!" Trinity said with a cute giggle. 

...Before her eyes shrunk and her grin turned much more malicious. 

"And then we'll burn Mega City to the ground and kill anyone who might oppose us! The glory of Papa Wily will be engraved into the hearts and minds of every weak coward in the multiverse as they beg for mercy from the glorious destruction of the Wily Empire!" Trinity said with the same cute giggle, now taking a deeper and darker turn.

"...Hmmm, interesting. Interesting. Although I do believe I told you to cut out the killing portion young lady". Wily said, as he walked over to Trinity and began opening a panel on her back to retrieve data recorded by her. 

"Sorry Papa, you just know how easy it is for me to think about that kind of fun!" Trinity said.

Hiding just outside the room, a demon girl listens in to the developing conversation.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100813220201&path-prefix=en

"Heeheehee. What are these stupid old idiots planning?"

However, as it progresses, nothing of interest seems to grab her attention.

"Tut...well this sucks...it's just a lovefest of dirty old pervs and suspicious female shaped robots. Ugh...what a waste of time..."

Etna looks around for something else to entertain her.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Toko was in complete surprise at what Komaru said. She turns to face Komaru and looks her in her eyes.

"M-Me? Be your hope? B-But...I am no good at b-being...comforting...I'm an...ugly girl and....I don't have...many friends. I bet the...r-rest of the...f-future....foundation...l-laugh at me...behind m-my back...how c-can someone...like that be...anybody's hope??"

Hiding just outside the room, a demon girl listens in to the developing conversation.

Hide contents

"Tut...well this sucks...it's just a lovefest of dirty old pervs and suspicious female shaped robots. Ugh...what a waste of time..."

Trinity's eyes suddenly shrunk slightly as she maintained a grin on her face as she turned her face slightly towards the wall. 

"Heehee. Do I detect spying? Better yet, spying and insulting the subjects..." 

"That's not nice at all". Trinity said, as she suddenly shot a charged blast towards the wall, leaving a giant hole in the wall as Trinity ran over and flipped out of the hole. 

"Come out comeeeee out wherever you are! I just wanna rip your easedropping earrrrrr off for insulting papa!" Trinity shouted innocently. 

"...That girl manages to scare me sometimes" Wily commented.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on another part of the island, Jak and Daxter were sneaking into the coffee shop, slipping past some people who might be inside. 

"Dax, I'm warning you, do not touch that coffee machine". Jak said, as the two walked in. 

"Jak, baby, don't you worry about me. Just go take a seat, get some coffee, woo some ladies and let ol' Orange Lightning handle smooth-talking the boss, alright?" Daxter said as the two entered.

• Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, DantaJ86 said:

Mikan and Bomberman look around for a mirror but couldn't see one. Then Bomberman appears to remember something and suddenly produces a pair of white sunglasses.

"Maybe these will help with the light. An old acquaintance keeps sending me pairs in the mail back home."

Reveal hidden contents

Tron Bonne immediately accepted the sunglasses, which made her vision feel more proper and focused.

"Ahhhh! Much, much better! Huh, well at least I can be "Keepin' it stylish" as Dante would put it", Tron Bonne said nervously laughing doing her best to make light of the situation.

And then came the moment of truth.

11 hours ago, DantaJ86 said:

"I might be able to help with the mirror as well."

Bomberman then grabs a paper towel and wipes his screen where his eyes are displayed, then he presses his belt buckle which seems to shut off his eyes. Now his face is like a television that was turned off. You could see your reflection clearly on his screen.

Mikan meanwhile had gone over to what looked like a reception desk and was looking for something.

*GULP* "Alright then....hear goes", Tron Bonne said, lowering the glasses. She squinted to keep her vision from being overwhelmed b the light. Slowly but surely, she opened them further and further, until they were wide enough open to find.....

Spoiler

tron-bonne-nx3.gif

"Oh, thank the maker!", Tron Bonne said ecstatic to find her eyes back to normal.

She had to put the glasses back on. The reaction while curing had left her temporarily handicapped vision-wise. But it seemed that her eyesight would recover.

"I owe you guys for this one', she admitted. "You too Mi-", she turned only to notice that the Ultimate Nurse had left. "-kan? Huh, wonder why she had to leave in such a hurry:, Tron Bonne mused.

Mikan doesn't say anything and goes back to the reception desk to find what she was looking for earlier.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082524

She seemed angry and determined about something, but she didn't say a word. After several minutes pass, she finally finds what she was looking for. It appeared to be a hidden trap door like opening that she lifts, revealing a large container that looked like it might hold an oversized guitar. She lifts it up onto the desk and opens it, which had contained...

Reveal hidden contents

Compa_Syringe_2_Icon_V.png

...A surprisingly large syringe.

"I-I didn't w-want to use this a-again. I feared that, it could tempt me b-back into despair...b-but people are g-getting hurt. I-I can't stand b-by and let that happen a-anymore..."

Taking out the Syringe, she puts the case back into the draw and shuts it.

"Hajime also t-taught me how to u-use truth bullets s-so...I-I'm going on t-the next m-mission, n-no matter w-what it is!" She spoke with quiet determination but the only people that could hear her was Bomberman and Tron Bonne. @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

"Hey Nurse! It worked!", Tron Bonne said happily welcoming Mikan back. "So uh how long do you think the shades will need to stay-WHA!?", Tron was surprised by Mikan's sudden declaration. "Now this I've got to see. D'oh!", she grunted, realizing her folly of pun regarding the situation.

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"YOU WHAT?!" Wily practically shouted, grabbing the hologram of Eggette to obvious failure. 

"EGGMAN, TELL YOUR NIECE TO STOP LYING. TELL HER TO ST-" 

"Hiya, Pops!". A new voice said behind the four as Wily's face completely dropped as he saw her.

"Tee hee! That's a good one Uncle Grampa! Pretending that you didn't know better than to strike a hologram! I can see how you keep pulling the stops on the Blue Bummer!", Eggette chortled. For better or for worse, she had not quite realized Wily's deadly intentions and assumed he was just playing with her.

The figure walked into the room, with long and purple hair similar to Wily's only without the massive bald-spot, metallic armour that went down to a dress, and similar boots to the rest of Wily's robot masters. She had robotic arms and a unique headset as well. 

"I see Eggette's already briefed you guys about how your darling daughter did out in the field!" The girl said with a innocent and sweet smile. 

Spoiler

"Oh indubitably! I must say, with your raw focused power combined with my marvelous machinations foes were cracked and smashed! Trembled before us! Ahahahaha!", Eggette cycled into her own fit of laughter.

"Ah! She takes so much the best of my attributes from me, it brings a tear to my eyes!", Eggman gloated, his ego being boosted by Eggette's occasional impression of him.

"So, ya proud of me Papa Wahwee?" The girl began to ask excitedly, jumping up and down, losing her previous cool attitude as she burst into an excited little girl. 

"Uggh, Trinity, didn't I tell you I needed you back in Mega City?" Wily said, before turning around to Eggman.

"The same way we agreed Eggette's "unique" abilities would be better suited for Mobius...?" 

"Eerrr. yes friend. We kind of did...until she tried to go the full mile and decimate Mobius in hopes of avenging me against the Princess Acorn. I need something left to conquer and let's just say Mobius is the last place I want to garner unwanted attention in.....yet anyway. Besides, it's Christmas. And what better way to kill two birds with one stone by givng the kid the gift of a hard day's work bolstering my plans?", Eggman admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Besides! Whatever happened to having to the plan of having your "kid" here lull Rock in for the kill?", he questioned Wily with a curious gaze, rubbing his chin in anticipation.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

"Besides! Whatever happened to having to the plan of having your "kid" here lull Rock in for the kill?", he questioned Wily with a curious gaze, rubbing his chin in anticipation.

Wily began staring a death glare towards Eggman as Trinity ran past the door several times, sliding along the walls as she did so trying to hunt down the intruder eavesdropping on the conversation.

"I already told you what happened with Trinity's coding. If I tried to reprogram her now, it'd practically kill her" Wily said. "As annoying as she is, I'm not heartless enough to erase a robot's mind". Wily added. 

"Papa's so caring!" Trinity shouted as she continued to chase the intruder. 

• Thumbs Up 4

24 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Komaru pouts. "Toki, if it wasn't for you, I would've given up after Yuta died right then and there! You kept me going when everything seemed bleak! If that's not hope... what is?"

Makoto nudges Komaru.

"Pretty sure that's the definition, sis." He says with a chuckle.

It seems that Toko is forgetting everything she and Komaru built up in their adventures together. It's up to the two Naegi siblings to remind her.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"I can handle it father. The same way any of those fake heirs to the cowl can" Damian said as he looked out towards the snow falling. 

"If Grayson requires my assistance, I shall be there to assist, if only so I can make sure that scumbag doesn't get away without some harsh and swift punishment". Damian said with a slight excited grin.

"Besides, Christmas would be boring without a test". Damian said, as he pulled his hood back over his head. 

"Father, would this present of yours be the reason why Pennyworth has been so secretive around me?" 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140105235044

"Alfred's served in many high octane situations Damian. He's secretive about a lot of things", Batman said with a knowing smile. "Best of luck". He tossed Damian a parcel with several items inside. 

"Oh..and tell Alfred, Diana and the others...Merry Christmas in advance".

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

"What was that!? Who're you calling a perv? My uncle!? Who're you calling a robot!? Moi?!", Eggette sparked overhearing Etna! "Oooh! Just you wait! i'm gonna launch-"

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"That's not nice at all". Trinity said, as she suddenly shot a charged blast towards the wall, leaving a giant hole in the wall as Trinity ran over and flipped out of the hole. 

"Come out comeeeee out wherever you are! I just wanna rip your easedropping earrrrrr off for insulting papa!" Trinity shouted innocently. 

"*GULP!*"Uhhhh, you know, she's a good friend, but I kinda have to agree!", Eggette said. Of course when it came to Eggette, she wasn't a shill for physical torture. She preferred to quick painless, leave-nothing-but-their-remains destruction. It spoke volumes that even Trinity was frightening her with her enthusiasm.

"Sorry Uncle. I'd send one of my egg missiles after her, but it looks like Trinity's got this one covered", she apologized to Eggman. "If I were there in person though,  I would get her just as good,  if not even better!", she reassured. 

"Hmmmm, huh, what was it?" Of course, Eggman hadn't even really been paying Etna mind so he was a bit lost. "Eh, oh, well, that's just..too bad kiddo", he shrugged it off.

Wily began staring a death glare towards Eggman as Trinity ran past the door several times, sliding along the walls as she did so trying to hunt down the intruder eavesdropping on the conversation.

"I already told you what happened with Trinity's coding. If I tried to reprogram her now, it'd practically kill her" Wily said. "As annoying as she is, I'm not heartless enough to erase a robot's mind". Wily added. 

"Oh right! I'd forgotten about that. Well, she seems effective enough at rodent extermination, hunting mechanisms and repelling pesky salesmen or Child service drones", Eggman remarked watching Trinity continue her hunt.

"It's okay Uncle Ivo! I can help keep her mind to it! When we're paired together nothing can stop our super diabolical power of team-UMPH!" Eggette found Eggman remote controlling one of the motobogs on her submarine to cover her mouth, preventing her from finishing the phrase.

"Yes, yes. You two make such a superb team. I'm sure we can reflect on that without quoting you-know-who", he said, glaring disapprovingly at her.

"Y-yes Uncle. My mistake! You know what they say! The flames of success can uh, lead the mind on dangerous avenues at times", she sheepishly apologized.

• Thumbs Up 3

Trinity's eyes suddenly shrunk slightly as she maintained a grin on her face as she turned her face slightly towards the wall. 

"J-Jeez...that crazy bot chick nearly killed me!"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100813220202&path-prefix=en

Although panicking and sweating buckets, Etna managed to dive behind a potted plant which had foliage that matched Etna's hair style exactly. The plant looked out of place in an evil lair though.

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru pouts. "Toki, if it wasn't for you, I would've given up after Yuta died right then and there! You kept me going when everything seemed bleak! If that's not hope... what is?"

Makoto nudges Komaru.

"Pretty sure that's the definition, sis." He says with a chuckle.

It seems that Toko is forgetting everything she and Komaru built up in their adventures together. It's up to the two Naegi siblings to remind her.

"B-But...I-I was...just trying to...get you to....keep moving...forward...I-I didn't think...hope h-had anything to...d-do with it..."

Tears had started to flow down her cheeks as she says this. It seems a part of her still feels like an outsider in terms of the Future Foundation and that feeling is adding reason to doubt herself.

----------------

Back with Daniel and Dave, Daniel had finished eating the orange that Shantae had given him and the effects seemed almost instantaneous. @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

"Oh snap! It's nearly Christmas. How could I forget? I haven't gotten anyone a damn thing!"

With him seeing the decorations and lights, he remembers Christmas and visibly starts to panic, running in circles on the spot.

Dave just groans. "Yeah...he's back to normal. You guys are something special." Dave says with a smile. He then takes the second orange that Daniel was holding. "If you don't mind, I know somebody else who would appreciate this."

Daniel finally stops panicking and notices who's around him. "Oh...M-Ms Shantae?! I haven't seen you in a while. When did you get here?" He then turns around and spots Undyne for the first time. "Hello. Wow, a cool aquatic warrior lady! Nice to meet you."

His memory had returned but he doesn't seem to recall what he was doing while he was concussed.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

2 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

"B-But...I-I was...just trying to...get you to....keep moving...forward...I-I didn't think...hope h-had anything to...d-do with it..."

Tears had started to flow down her cheeks as she says this. It seems a part of her still feels like an outsider in terms of the Future Foundation and that feeling is adding reason to doubt herself.

latest?cb=20140506094142

"No, that's wrong!" Makoto shouts, breaking through Toko's arguement.

"Moving forward is exactly what hope's all about!" He explains.

Komaru nods in agreement. "That's right! If not, I would give into despair and cry on that bridge, waiting to be mauled by Monokumas!"

The two continue to refute whatever Toko had to say. After all they've done with her, she needs to remember that. If not, everything they've done and developed together would be for nothing.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 17/12/2017 at 10:50 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"And you never got the idea to, I dunno, tone her down a notch?" Quint asked Dr. Wily, notably disturbed by Trinity's constant personality shifts.

On 17/12/2017 at 11:06 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"...Oh." Quint kept his mouth shut after hearing Wily's explanation. Still, it was obvious that he hadn't really warmed up to his 'sister'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, high above Club Penguin, it appeared that someone else was in the middle of a reconnaissance mission. Out of sight from any Skylanders flew an unknown figure, watching the island from above. "Doctor, I have surveyed all locales of the Skylanders' island base. There is definitely a large energy reading coming from there..." the figure said, speaking to someone via communicator. "Heheh, interesting..." replied the voice on the other side. "Though if it IS what I believe it to be, then..."

There was a long pause, before the voice resumed. "I have a few calls to make. Keep out of site until then!" The figure just stared down at the island, responding to the voice. "Affirmative, sir." As communications ended, the doctor sat down to study the energy readings he'd received.

latest?cb=20130624125633

"...There's no doubt about it. That energy signature, and those power readings..." Nega pondered, quickly realising just what was down there on Club Penguin. "Hehehe! Oh Eggman, you block-headed buffoon! You never were good at keeping tabs on your failed projects!"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Captain MetalliX-mas said:

"And you never got the idea to, I dunno, tone her down a notch?" Quint asked Dr. Wily, notably disturbed by Trinity's constant personality shifts.

"...Oh." Quint kept his mouth shut after hearing Wily's explanation. Still, it was obvious that he hadn't really warmed up to his 'sister'.

Trinity flipped back through the wall, carrying a chunk of a potted plant and threw it on the table as she flipped in. 

"She got away, but I took it out on a potted plant so it's aaaaaallll good!~" Trinity said as she leaped beside Quint, hugging her "brother". 

"Aw come on, you're basically like a Rock! I'm basically like a Roll! We're a made duo!" Trinity said, her eyes glowing as she waved her hand. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20101123031135

"Compare me to that defective waste of a bot or Mega Loser and I shoot both of your heads off now" Bass said, aiming his buster at the two. 

Trinity quickly whispered into Quint's ear. "Definitely Blues"

• Thumbs Up 4

20 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"No, that's wrong!" Makoto shouts, breaking through Toko's arguement.

"Moving forward is exactly what hope's all about!" He explains.

Komaru nods in agreement. "That's right! If not, I would give into despair and cry on that bridge, waiting to be mauled by Monokumas!"

The two continue to refute whatever Toko had to say. After all they've done with her, she needs to remember that. If not, everything they've done and developed together would be for nothing.

Toko was left speechless.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164147

"I...I n-never though of it...like that...."

She goes quiet again and eventually looks them both in the eyes.

"I-I...guess I really....screwed up...I was afraid...of losing what...what I care about...m-most and went...too far t-to...protect it..."

She weakly moves her hand out of the bed covers and offers it to the siblings.

"I'm...so sorry...f-for causing you...both s-so much...trouble..."

----------

Back outside, Dante and Hero Prinny walk and talk.

"I-I'm telling yah the truth, dood! I was only sent to observe and n-nothing more, dood!"

Hero Prinny was in the middle of pleading his case to Dante who didn't seem impressed.

"Huh...and what exactly are you going to do with these 'observations' of yours?"

"Err...well...doooood..."

Before Hero Prinny could respond, the two suddenly found themselves in front of the Coffee Shop.

Meanwhile, on another part of the island, Jak and Daxter were sneaking into the coffee shop, slipping past some people who might be inside. 

"Dax, I'm warning you, do not touch that coffee machine". Jak said, as the two walked in. 

"Jak, baby, don't you worry about me. Just go take a seat, get some coffee, woo some ladies and let ol' Orange Lightning handle smooth-talking the boss, alright?" Daxter said as the two entered.

Dante spotted two characters inside that seemed to stand out. Still, he's met lots of different looking characters in his adventures, so he wasn't really bothered by it. He goes inside, dragging Hero Prinny with him.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

"I...I n-never though of it...like that...."

She goes quiet again and eventually looks them both in the eyes.

"I-I...guess I really....screwed up...I was afraid...of losing what...what I care about...m-most and went...too far t-to...protect it..."

She weakly moves her hand out of the bed covers and offers it to the siblings.

"I'm...so sorry...f-for causing you...both s-so much...trouble..."

Komaru takes Toko's hand. She holds it tight, as if Toko would disappear the instant she lets go.

"It's... fine. I'm just glad that you're okay." Komaru says, choking on her own tears.

Wiping them away on her arm, she looks back at Toko with a more stern expression.

"But... make sure to tell us when you're hurt next time, okay?" She asks.

• Thumbs Up 2