Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"So you're up for more huh?" Celes asked the duo of time travelers while taunting them. "We have to worry about the consequences of our actions later. We have to deal with ones who wish to abuse their power" Sion said while she prepared for battle. Yusei armed his Duel Disk, "Its time to take you down."

• Thumbs Up 4

Pulling out his shurikens, Genji asks, "You're back for one more defeat, are you? Bring it on!" He gets into a battle stance, and readies to fight Cassidy and Beta.

Nicole creates her lance and stands her ground, but is very cautious and weary. It was obvious she was not up for a fight...

• Thumbs Up 4

Cassidy smirked as a portal opened up, dispensing a large mecha onto the island. As Cassidy's capsule entered the mecha's head, she started taunting the Skylanders.

"You see this? I made this magnificent mech myself! I mean, those Monokumas were absolutely rubbish at killing anything, soooo I figured I'd recycle 'em into this!"

"Y-You also voided our warranty on th-those things," Beta mumbled. "O-Our supplier's not gonna like this, not one bit!"

"Oh, shut up, you stupid git," Cassidy grumbled as the mech stood upright. "Meet my MONOMECHA!"

wOxZqtv.png

Lumina stared at the machine, and at Beta as his forehead "B" glowed a bright cyan. "Voidica, I want you to stay here at all costs, understand?"

"B-B-But they're going to kill Jessica..."

"AND THEY MIGHT HAVE DEATH MAGIC ON THEM, SO STAY PUT!" Lumina set her down beside the flowerbed, and rushed off to join the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 4

54 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina was silent. She was speechless, only hugging Voidica even tighter. Her gaze, however, was one of absolute, barely restrained fury.

"J-J-Jessica..." Voidica asked, "y...you were never b-b-born with your Magic C-Core... were you?"

Jessica could only close her eyes and frown. "No, I wasn't. I made it up so you wouldn't know." She looked over to the cave. "In a few minutes, I'm going to come out of that cave, then Charn... appears... and then I'll absorb your Magic Core." Jessica took a deep breath, and added, "I'm sorry, I really am... but it has to happen, or else I'll never become a Sorceress to begin with."

Lumina was starting to tear up as well, her happy bubbly persona disappearing almost immediately. "B... But I don't want to lose her again..."

"LUMINA!" Voidica screamed, her voice loud and hoarse. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I DON'T WANT TO DIE! T-THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY! P-PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S ANOTHER WAY!"

"I... I don't know..." Lumina whispered, looking around her. "I don't know..."

Don't get too attached here Undyne,  the fish lady thought to herself,  surveying the scene with a heavy heart nonetheless. 

"Some things..... just are meant to be.....", was all she could muster. 

But is that really true. I can't help but feel like I've been on the receiving end of something like this. 

Meanwhile,  Hsien Ko had her head lowered in sadness.

" No matter what the time.... reality can always sneak up and wrestle you down for a taste of dread ", she said. 

"One of the gravest responsibilities of time travel. Seeing every detail to the end,  no matter how unbearable what needs to be done is ", Storm said closing her eyes. 

33 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

OH COME THE FUCK ON, YOU FOLLOWED US HERE, TOO?!"

"Well,  well, well. Just the punching bag therapy that the doctor ordered. It's Klutzy and Clyde", Undyne snarked As she cracked her knuckles. 

8 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica looked up at the pair of time travellers. "So let me guess; you've realised that having just the one Monokuma to kill a powerless me still wasn't enough?"

"H-Hey now, shut your mouth!" Beta shouted, "I'm the psychic in the-" *CLANG!*

Cassidy calmly punched Beta in the back of his head and swung her head away from the Bubble Bobble. "However did you know?" she asked, sarcastically.

Ibuki smirked defiantly. "Tell your boss this; he was THIS close to killing us, but then you two had to try this last-minute scheme to kill Jessica, and as a result, we were sent back along with you! HAH!"

Beta trembled. "OH NO! SHE'S RIGHT! W-W-W-What are we gonna d-do?!" he asked Cassidy.

"I'll tell you what we're gonna do;" Cassidy growled, pressing a button within her ship as she ducked back inside, "we're gonna kill these bastards, and then once the Sorceress is squashed flat beore she becomes a threat, we're gonna party the night away!"

Storm shook her head. 

"Humorous. It seems you two make a better comedian showing than I ever could ", she japed at Cassidy.

"It seems your efforts truly are futile. Not just by our hands,  but by your own ", she capped off smirking. 

" To think I even felt sorry for you!", Hsien Ko yelled at Beta, 

"NO more holding back then! You're getting the full on Dark Hunter smackdown now!"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole creates her lance and stands her ground, but is very cautious and weary. It was obvious she was not up for a fight...

"Need a hand?" Sarge appeared next to her, Mog still on his shoulders. "We've got your back Nicole!" Mog cheered. 

"Delta policy at this point." Sarge smirks.

The two of them get ready to help out their A.I. friend out against the Monomecha.

Ray on the other was about almost lose it and transform from the stress seeing the Monomecha. No! I-I got reign it in... it's too risky and Silver needs help! Come on Ray you've got this, keep the shield up!

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede steps back st the appearance of the Monomecha. "What is that thing?!"

"Towa technology and Elemental technology... all bundled up into one disgusting package." Sonic's sword lights on fire. "Let's tear this thing to shreds!"

Sayaka sharpens her two blades. "With pleasure." She says with gritted teeth. Sayaka points her sword forward, commanding the floating blades to fly to the Monomecha's eyes.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Cassidy smirked as a portal opened up, dispensing a large mecha onto the island. As Cassidy's capsule entered the mecha's head, she started taunting the Skylanders.

"You see this? I made this magnificent mech myself! I mean, those Monokumas were absolutely rubbish at killing anything, soooo I figured I'd recycle 'em into this!"

"Y-You also voided our warranty on th-those things," Beta mumbled. "They're not gonna like this, not one bit!"

"Oh, shut up, you stupid git," Cassidy grumbled as the mech stood upright. "Meet my MONOMECHA!"

"I AM UNIMPRESSED!" Omega replied, upon seeing the Monomecha. "THIS TOY WILL FALL LIKE THE REST!" He then fired at the mech, expecting to damage it in some capacity. Chi, however, was playing a less reckless game. "Nicole! Help me analyse this thing for a weak point!" Chi said to Nicole. @Polkadi

Meanwhile, Silver was slowly recovering within Ray's shield, finally able to get up at least. Upon seeing the young Skylander about to lose it, Silver comforted him. "Hey, don't panic!" he said, with a reassuring smile. "You've got this, Ray." Silver stayed close to Ray, willing to protect him if the shield wore off...

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Need a hand?" Sarge appeared next to her, Mog still on his shoulders. "We've got your back Nicole!" Mog cheered. 

"Got room for a captain of the Royal Guard Sarge?", Undyne asked with a toothy grin. 

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:
13 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I AM UNIMPRESSED!" Omega replied, upon seeing the Monomecha. "THIS TOY WILL FALL LIKE THE REST!" He then fired at the mech, expecting to damage it in some capacity.

"MONOMECHA? That name is stupid and so are you!", Hsien Ko yelled as age sprang into action.

" Let's show them a real arsenal, shall we partner?", she said to Omega. 

She brandished her weaponry in a warning stance. 

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka sharpens her two blades. "With pleasure." She says with gritted teeth. Sayaka points her sword forward, commanding the floating blades to fly to the Monomecha's eyes.

Beta grinned wickedly as he held his hand out, catching Sayaka's blades mid-flight. The swords orbited around himself, and he flew down towards the Skylanders, hacking and slashing at them as the swords sun around him rapidly. He caught Omega's attacks with his telekinesis, and flung them straight towards Jessica, who took the full brunt of their force.

Cassidy, meanwhile, spun the Monomecha's drills at high speeds and threw a punch towards Sayaka and company. Despite the mech's size, it was rather nimble.

Lumina growled and fired a bombardment of Light Grenades at the mech. Alas, it did almost nothing to it, and she received a blast of fire from the cannon in the mech's mouth for her effort.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Monomecha..." Celes said as saw saw the robot. She then fiddled with her hair. "You got to be kidding me. Couldn't you think of something original?" Yusei and Sion got ready to fight the robot bear menace.

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Need a hand?" Sarge appeared next to her, Mog still on his shoulders. "We've got your back Nicole!" Mog cheered. 

"Delta policy at this point." Sarge smirks.

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Got room for a captain of the Royal Guard Sarge?", Undyne asked with a toothy grin. 

Nicole looks back at her allies, smiling. "Thank you, friends. Let's do this!" She points her lance at Monomecha, ready to take him on!

6 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"I AM UNIMPRESSED!" Omega replied, upon seeing the Monomecha. "THIS TOY WILL FALL LIKE THE REST!" He then fired at the mech, expecting to damage it in some capacity. Chi, however, was playing a less reckless game. "Nicole! Help me analyse this thing for a weak point!" Chi said to Nicole.

"Scanning, Chi," Nicole replies, as she eyes the robot from top to bottom, her scanners attempting to pick up any weakness or faults. There had to be at least one, right? Hopefully...

Genji leaps at the Monomecha, throwing shurikens and jumping around like a hyperactive child. "Try me!" he taunts.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

Meanwhile, Silver was slowly recovering within Ray's shield, finally able to get up at least. Upon seeing the young Skylander about to lose it, Silver comforted him. "Hey, don't panic!" he said, with a reassuring smile. "You've got this, Ray." Silver stayed close to Ray, willing to protect him if the shield wore off...

"Silver!" he looked back in surprise, "You're up! I-I'll do my best to keep you safe! I-I promise!" Ray told the white hedgehog with determination.

He then looked up at the Monomecha, trying to look tough as possible. Come hell or high water he was going to keep this shield up even if it turned him into a husk.

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hell yeah, we've got plenty of room for you Undyne." Sarge nodded. 

"O.K. people open fire!" He yelled seeing the mecha attack Sayaka and company. Mog threw as many bubble bobbles as she could while sarge let loose whipping out a hammerburst before throwing a couple of ink grenades to throw off the Monomecha's aim. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Sayaka pulls a sword that was stabbed into her cape. "Great! My attacks miss! What now?" She asks.

Kaede looks at her hands and decides to take a crack at it. She summons her piano and begins rapidly tapping at the keys, shooting elementally charged bullets from the top of the piano.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede's bullets started denting the armour, but it was still minimal damage. Meanwhile, Beta was catching attacks sent towards the mech and redirecting them elsewhere. Ibuki growled at this; she was still fairly new to combat, but she could tell what had to be done.

"Jessica!" she shouted to the reeling Sorceress. "Betacan'tgrabmagicalattacks, can he?!" She suddenly got a sword through the leg as she ducked out of the way of Beta's attack. He could read Ibuki's mind, and he didn't want everyone to be reminded of that... but Ibuki's mouth was too quick for him.

Jessica charged up an Eclipse Worm attack, and fired three Dark Bomb chains that pursued Beta with their one eye.

"OH NO!" he screamed, frantically teleporting around the island as he tried to avoid them.

"Anyone with magic, take down Beta!" Jessica commanded, jumping out of the way as the Monomecha attempted to kick her with its bladed legs.

From a distance, Voidica watched the battle unfold, and glared at the two villains, her fists clenched and trembling.

• Thumbs Up 4

20 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Beta grinned wickedly as he held his hand out, catching Sayaka's blades mid-flight. The swords orbited around himself, and he flew down towards the Skylanders, hacking and slashing at them as the swords sun around him rapidly. He caught Omega's attacks with his telekinesis, and flung them straight towards Jessica, who took the full brunt of their force.

Omega witnessed his attacks being used to harm Jessica, and quickly stopped. "...MY BAD..." he said to Jessica, sheepishly. With ballistics out of the question, and their own resident psychic still unfit to join the fight just yet, Omega had to think of something else. "SWITCHING TO ENERGY CANNONS!" he announced, swapping out his regular weapons for a pair of cannons, capable of firing blasts of pure energy. While not as powerful as his usual guns, Omega didn't want to risk any more accidents.

16 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Scanning, Chi," Nicole replies, as she eyes the robot from top to bottom, her scanners attempting to pick up any weakness or faults. There had to be at least one, right? Hopefully...

Chi joined Nicole in scanning the Monomecha for a weakness. "Come on! This giant teddy's gotta be hiding something..." he commented while scanning.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic and Sayaka grin as they ready to attack with their magic. The two Disciples' hands glow gold as they shoot powerful energy beams at Beta.

Meanwhile, Kaede decides it's time to crank it up a notch. She makes the piano vanish and instead, summons her saxophone. She grabs onto the instrument made of light and blows into it, shooting a large, pink cannonball at Beta.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

three Dark Bomb chains that pursued Beta with their one eye.

"OH NO!" he screamed, frantically teleporting around the island as he tried to avoid them.

"Anyone with magic, take down Beta!" Jessica commanded, jumping out of the way as the Monomecha attempted to kick her with its bladed legs

"Gladly!", Hsien Ko said. 

"Undyne! Gimme a spear boost!", she requested. 

Undyne was all too happy to oblige. 

"God speed jiangshi!", she said add she conjured a giant spear that Hsien Ko hopped onto and threw it at Beta. 

Hsien Ko rose the speae, steering it right into Beta in time for it to hit him. 

She jumped off at the last minute and then assaulted him with mid-air mystical blades that her claws conjured. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Aww... I wish I knew magic!" Mog felt a bit deflated at the last order.

"Can't be good at everything kid, as long as we help apply enough pressure on those two jackwagons the Sentinal and Jess should be able to kick their asses off the island." Sarge tells her.

Mog just sighs and shrugs. They both get back into the spirit of things by dodging the Mech's attack and trying to distract it buying the others some time. Ray watches on ahead with Silver, smiling. In his eyes everyone was doing good work.

• Thumbs Up 3

Poor Beta, in between the Eclipse Worms chasing him, the attacks from Hsien Ko, and the beams Sonic and Sayaka shot at him, couldn't hope to avoid all of them, and teleported straight into the second of those... stunning him just enough for the beams to strike and for one Eclipse Worm to slam into him, prompting four Dark Bomb explosions to go off at point blank range and knock him around.

Meanwhile, Kaede's cannonball actually managed to slightly knock loose the mecha's drill arm... and Cassidy was not happy about that, as the earth-mover arm grabbed Kaede and pulled her up to the mech's mouth.

"Gawd, you're a persistent bunch, aren't ya?!" she shouted as a flamethrower shot out from the mouth at Kaede. "Well, you lot are going up against people waaaaaaay outta your league!" Then, noticing Ray shielding Silver, grinned as she slammed her drill arm into the shield, trying to smash it apart.

Meanwhile, Ibuki hid behind the giant crystal, flicked a switch on her guitar, and prepared for a risky move...

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Gawd, you're a persistent bunch, aren't ya?!" she shouted as a flamethrower shot out from the mouth at Kaede. "Well, you lot are going up against people waaaaaaay outta your league!" Then, noticing Ray shielding Silver, grinned as she slammed her drill arm into the shield, trying to smash it apart.

"GAHHHHH! N-NO I'M N-N-NOT LETTING YOU H-HURT SILVER!" Ray screamed. His shield was clearly struggling under the weight of the mech but he was not going to give in!

"Ray!" Sarge noticed what was going on and rush to help his little buddy. Mog threw as many bubble bobbles as she could at the mech drill.

"Get away from them you B^&*(!" Sarge yelled unloading bullets into the mech.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Wah!" Kaede summons her forcefield, blocking the flamethrower just in time. Sighing in relief slightly, she fires a ball of electricity at the mouth, hoping it can have an effect. She then releases her forcefield, resulting in an explosion. The impact causes the hand to let go of Kaede as she lands back on the ground. "How's that?!" She says, standing back up.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yusei then summoned his strongest monster. "Synchro Summon! Savior Star Dragon!" Stardust Dragon got an upgrade into a more slimmer dragon that looks more alien than dragon.

5312.jpg?1385135736

The dragon roared as it charged at the Monomecha at high speed, ramming into it.

Celes used her hammer to smash the mech's feet. She dented it slightly however. Sion didn't had much luck either as she tried to avoid the Monomecha's attacks while trying to find a weak point.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kaede's electric ball zipped all across the mech, surging through the flamethrower and prompting it to explode, sending smoke and shrapnel out from the mouth. In addition, the forcefield's explosion completely blew off the earth-mover arm's claws.

"AAAAAAAAARGH!" Cassidy screamed as the Monomecha rocked from the impact, prematurely ending her attack on Silver. She didn't notice Jessica fire a Flare Beam into Beta, severely damaging him as Lumina and Undyne helped out. "WILL YOU SKYLANDERS JUST REALISE WHO YOU'RE DEALING W-"

"SHHINK! KACHING! SLICEY DICEY NOT-SO-NICEY!"

Cassidy gulped as Ibuki used her guitar to slice apart the wires and weak spots of the Monomech's left leg, prompting it to fall off. This, along with Saviour Star Dragon's ramming attack, forced the mech down onto its back, where Cassidy struggled to get back up.

"I-I-I THINK WE'RE LOSING, CASSIDY!" Beta screamed as Jessica sent more Dark Bombs on his melting tail. He managed to yell, "L-L-LET'S JUST GET OUT OF HERE!" before they exploded on him.

• Thumbs Up 4

22 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Poor Beta, in between the Eclipse Worms chasing him, the attacks from Hsien Ko, and the beams Sonic and Sayaka shot at him, couldn't hope to avoid all of them, and teleported straight into the second of those... stunning him just enough for the beams to strike and for one Eclipse Worm to slam into him, prompting four Dark Bomb explosions to go off at point blank range and knock him around.

As he was getting knocked around, Hsien Ko judged his trajectories and timed it just right to nail back down to earth with a weighted anvil accompanied by a sky drop of summoned spike balls!

Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire / Darkstalkers 3 Publisher: Capcom Developer: Capcom Platform: Arcade, Saturn, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 Year: 1997 (Arcade), 1998 (Saturn, JP/NA PS1), 1999 (EU PS1), 2005 (PS2), 2013...

"I see your favorite season is Fall!", she japed as she followed him back down.

"Gawd, you're a persistent bunch, aren't ya?!" she shouted as a flamethrower shot out from the mouth at Kaede. "Well, you lot are going up against people waaaaaaay outta your league!"

"I've heard more than enough from you!", Storm declared. "I have engaged many who claim to be above me and others...and yet they all would come to know the true power of those determined to right by the world than just themselves!",

Spoiler

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np3/char/char/storm-udoncrew.jpg

She mightigly declared as she gathered a mini-storm, complete with lightning and gale force wind to chip away at the mecha's hide!

18 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Then, noticing Ray shielding Silver, grinned as she slammed her drill arm into the shield, trying to smash it apart.

"GAHHHHH! N-NO I'M N-N-NOT LETTING YOU H-HURT SILVER!" Ray screamed. His shield was clearly struggling under the weight of the mech but he was not going to give in!

"Ray!" Sarge noticed what was going on and rush to help his little buddy. Mog threw as many bubble bobbles as she could at the mech drill.

"Get away from them you B^&*(!" Sarge yelled unloading bullets into the mech.

"WHy you coward....", Undyne's fist trembled.

"That's it now...You..don't....dare....MESS WITH MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT! For one thing..they're tougher than that! You better start showing respect!!......Cause you're gonna have to try harder than that!", Undyne said as she cut loose turning into her Undying form!

uZ0Un7K.gif

Spoiler

SOurce:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEkisZXO3pM

"Now, let me show you the the strength of their worth compared to yours!", Undyne the Undying said as she zoomed into the fray and hopped up several feet into the air to clash an army of spears and fend Monomecha off the shield before embedding them into the mech!

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"WHy you coward....", Undyne's fist trembled.

"That's it now...You..don't....dare....MESS WITH MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT! For one thing..they're tougher than that! You better start showing respect!!......Cause you're gonna have to try harder than that!", Undyne said as she cut loose turning into her Undying form!

uZ0Un7K.gif

"Now, let me show you the the strength of their worth compared to yours!", Undyne the Undying said as she zoomed into the fray and hopped up several feet into the air to clash an army of spears and fend Monomecha off the shield before embedding them into the mech!

Ray fell to his knees. He started to turn white, the mech took a hell of a lot out of him but he managed to hold his own just long enough to Kaede and the others to bring the mech to it's knees. He watched in awe seeing Undyne go to town on the mech.

He then got back up and raised his shield again to keep himself anyone near him safe from the debris raining down.

"Go Undyne!" Mog loudly cheered! "Go Shiny dragon! Go everyone!"

Sarge raced over raising his shield up hoping to help Ray and anyone else caught in the mess out.

Hang in there kid, I'm coming!

• Thumbs Up 4