Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"What a rip-off!" Mo said angrily throwing his popcorn at the ground.

"We were promised penguins and they're showing Monokuma 2: The Uprising! That movie isn't out til next year!" He ranted dumbly.

Burnie and Skeet rolled their eyes.

The Doofs didn't know what the fuss was about the bleep that freaked out some of the Skylanders but they remembered seeing the two colored dastardly teddy who claimed that he killed them before.

"What do you want you cotton fluffed freak?" Burnie asked.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Dee Dude said:

"What a rip-off!" Mo said angrily throwing his popcorn at the ground. "We were promised penguins! And they're showing Monokuma 2: The Uprising! That movie isn't til next year!" He ranted dumbly.

Burnie and Skeet rolled their eyes.

"What you want you cotton fluffed freak?" Burnie asked.

"Man, you guys are just completely dense! Someone needs to have a word to your teachers". Monokuma said, angrily jumping up and down on the table before pausing, scratching his head. "Nevermind that last part. But I've got to deal with the little brat who disrespects with his headmaster!" Monokuma shouted as suddenly the Skylanders were engulfed in a bright light.

When the flash finished, the Skylanders were looked at a bright screen. However suddenly, Yuta narrowly avoided a sword going directly down his back as someone stood in the front of the Skylanders.

latest?cb=20160625231852

• Thumbs Up 5

Komaru grabs Yuta and pulls him towards her. "W-Who are you?!" She asks.

Shuichi turns to Kaede, pointing at his DEUS. Watching his gesturing at the device, Kaede knows that she should contact the outside Skylanders. Whipping out her own DEUS, she searches through her contacts only to realize... the signal is completely cut.

pHtL7LV.jpg

"Communication's dead! We're cut off from the others!" Kaede tells Shuichi.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Man, you guys are just completely dense! Someone needs to have a word to your teachers". Monokuma said, angrily jumping up and down on the table before pausing, scratching his head. "Nevermind that last part. But I've got to deal with the little brat who disrespects with his headmaster!" Monokuma shouted as suddenly the Skylanders were engulfed in a bright light.

When the flash finished, the Skylanders were looked at a bright screen. However suddenly, Yuta narrowly avoided a sword going directly down his back as someone stood in the front of the Skylanders.

latest?cb=20160625231852

Ragna grabbed Blood-Scythe and prepared to fight. "Great. This movie keeps getting weirder by the second. Its like they didn't even bother settling with a theme. All it needs is a few cuts." Ragna tried to make a few quips with his usual sarcasm about their situation. However he doesn't seem to realize how deep the situation is.

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi turns to Kaede, pointing at his DEUS. Watching his gesturing at the device, Kaede knows that she should contact the outside Skylanders. Whipping out her own DEUS, she searches through her contacts only to realize... the signal is completely cut.

pHtL7LV.jpg

"I tried contacting YoRHa and the Future Foundation" 2B added, "nothing." 2B however remained calm despite being stranded with a menacing black knight.

Kirumi then brought up something. "So what are we supposed to do? Watch? Go with this so called 'movie?'" She's trying to plant logic into this situation. No matter how she sliced it though she couldn't find an explanation or a plan on what to do next. Kirumi just waited until someone comes up with something.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sally snaps her fingers, irritated. "There goes one of my plans..."

"It was "get Sonic", wasn't it?" Nicole asks, smug. Sally only looks away, embarrassed.

"He's our "I win" button, what can I say?"

Sally continued thinking of ideas. For a theatre screen to work, there had to be a projector... And the projector is in a room at the back of the theatre... Whoever controls the projector can control what gets played on the screen... Whoever is in that room is behind this!

With a smile, Sally pointed up, a lightbulb turning on in her head. She turns to Nicole and quietly announces, "I've got a plan. Follow me!"

The girls begin crawling away from the box seats, doing their best to stay silent... They looked around with caution, sneaking down the stairs to the box seats. Sneaking there would be slow, but hopefully they wouldn't be there too late!

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

pHtL7LV.jpg

Suddenly, Kaede was surprised when something with massive teeth just narrowly avoided the Ultimate Pianist. Something that wasn't very funny anymore, that wasn't a joke. This couldn't be happening, it just couldn't be. It was a massive black and white sled with massive red eyes and massive teeth on it. 

Spoiler

210?cb=20121022050231

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Sally snaps her fingers, irritated. "There goes one of my plans..."

"It was "get Sonic", wasn't it?" Nicole asks, smug. Sally only looks away, embarrassed.

"He's our "I win" button, what can I say?"

Sally continued thinking of ideas. For a theatre screen to work, there had to be a projector... And the projector is in a room at the back of the theatre... Whoever controls the projector can control what gets played on the screen... Whoever is in that room is behind this!

With a smile, Sally pointed up, a lightbulb turning on in her head. She turns to Nicole and quietly announces, "I've got a plan. Follow me!"

The girls begin crawling away from the box seats, doing their best to stay silent... They looked around with caution, sneaking down the stairs to the box seats. Sneaking there would be slow, but hopefully they wouldn't be there too late!

Suddenly, the two girls were stopped as two monsters stood in their path. Dark Gaia Titans!

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140702195540

As all of this was happening, Sayaka slunk into her seat, her eyes getting smaller and smaller as she began shaking her bucket of popcorn heavily out of fright. When Makoto and Kyoko got a glimpse of her, it was obvious she was having a freakout.

• Thumbs Up 5

Makoto turns to Kyoko. His face is of that of determination. No time for stress, no time for anxiety. Lives are at stake here.

"Well, you heard Monokuma. We're the romantic leads in what seems like an action movie! You know what this means, right?" He asks his girlfriend. He aims his fingers towards his head, already preparing for Kyoko's response.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, the two girls were stopped as two monsters stood in their path. Dark Gaia Titans!

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20140702195540

"...Heeeeeeyyyy..." Sally greeted with a nervous smile, giving them a small wave. "Err, how's Chip doing...?"

"I'm more surprised they manage to fit in these halls," Nicole comments, creating her shield. Disappointingly, they weren't getting through without a fight. Stepping behind Nicole's shield, Sally activates her Ring Blades, trying to focus on the task at hand.

"We need to push past them!" Sally tells Nicole, ready to fight. "We can't take them on, we need to dodge them!"

The girls started running at them, attempting to get through the legs of the first Titan. It wouldn't be easy, but nothing ever is...

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As all of this was happening, Sayaka slunk into her seat, her eyes getting smaller and smaller as she began shaking her bucket of popcorn heavily out of fright. When Makoto and Kyoko got a glimpse of her, it was obvious she was having a freakout.

"Don't worry Sayaka. We'll handle this." Kyoko said to reassure her friend. She held her determination with her hand in hopes of stopping this insanity.

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto turns to Kyoko. His face is of that of determination. No time for stress, no time for anxiety. Lives are at stake here.

"Well, you heard Monokuma. We're the romantic leads in what seems like an action movie! You know what this means, right?" He asks his girlfriend. He aims his fingers towards his head, already preparing for Kyoko's response.

"One truth always prevails" Kyoko said with confidence, "we must deal with Monokuma the old fashioned way." She then prepared a truth bullet to fight alongside Makoto. "I hate having to put into these circumstances because of Monokuma but we must do this for everyone." Kyoko prepared to support Makoto and Sayaka during this madness.

• Thumbs Up 3

Makoto shoots his head, summoning Izanagi. Komaru then runs to Makoto, Yuta in hand. She nods at his brother as she reaches for her Hacking Gun.

280?cb=20170629150245

"It's a good thing I always have this handy!" Komaru says.

Makoto looks at Yuta, gesturing him to get behind the trio. No matter how protective he is about Komaru, Yuta is still his friend and someone he doesn't want to see hurt.

• Thumbs Up 4

*Bzzk!*

latest?cb=20140912213444

"Heeheehee. The bear must be jealous, all this love in the air. *dreamy sigh* Me and Master are perfect for each other, after all." With taser in hand, Toko activated it and became Genocide Jack. Noire stands ready with her sword and Hero Prinny is grouching under the seats.

"What do we do now?" Dave asks, hoping for a specific answer. "N-N-No more fear! W-W-We protect our friends!" Daniel says as he stands up off his seat. "Heh, good. Let's make with the violence." Dave adds with a hint of approval, while it's slowly starting to dawn on Bomberman that they might be in danger.

"So...this isn't part of the movie?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Outside, Omega felt the ground slightly shake from inside the stage, causing him to look back at the entrance. Either everyone was being treated to a 4D screening, or something wasn't right in there. Omega attempted to enter the screening... but couldn't seem to get in! Somehow, someway, the entrance to the screening had just disappeared, as if it was never there to begin with! "ERROR! MY OPTICS MUST BE MALFUNCTIONING! WHERE IS THE ENTRANCE?!"

Back inside, things were getting truly terrifying. Aku-Aku didn't know what to make of all this, but he did know that he couldn't just float around, doing nothing. He prepared himself, offering to help the Skylanders in any way he could. Crash, while still somewhat shaken up, was also willing to help out. That is, until he saw...

13 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, Kaede was surprised when something with massive teeth just narrowly avoided the Ultimate Pianist. Something that wasn't very funny anymore, that wasn't a joke. This couldn't be happening, it just couldn't be. It was a massive black and white sled with massive red eyes and massive teeth on it.

"WHOA!" Crash yelped out. The very sled that he was afraid of earlier was... real?! *gulp* This left the Bandicoot in a state of panic. How could he stand up to that?

13 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As all of this was happening, Sayaka slunk into her seat, her eyes getting smaller and smaller as she began shaking her bucket of popcorn heavily out of fright.

Silver stood up. He was still unsure of exactly what was going on, but this was getting too real for him. To his left, he soon saw Sayaka hiding in deep fear. Seeing this and the other Skylanders' reactions made Silver angry. "Enough! This has gone too far!" he shouted, grabbing the ghostly knight with his Psychokinesis. "I don't know whether this is real or not, but I can't let this continue!" However, his confidence dropped upon hearing a particular voice. The one that gave him so many nightmares...

"Oh, this is very real, Silver. Hehehe..." the voice said. Silver frantically looked around, trying to find it. "No. Nonono... it can't be!" he said, getting more worried.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

*Bzzk!*

latest?cb=20140912213444

"Heeheehee. The bear must be jealous, all this love in the air. *dreamy sigh* Me and Master are perfect for each other, after all." With taser in hand, Toko activated it and became Genocide Jack.

Komaru notices her best friend in the theater. She calls out to her, urging the long-tongued serial killer to join her.

"Toki! Over here!" She yells as she charges up her Hacking Gun. "Let's take 'em down together!"

What an odd state of events. Her brother, her date and her best friend all in the same room trapped by what appears to be ghosts.

It's... like one of the manga I read!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well this is just nice..." Ella said sarcastically as she tossed the bag of popcorn aside, "I was expecting a movie horror movie marathon, not a freakin ghost brawl..."

Ella's frustration suddenly changed into excitement as she noticed some ghosts floating towards her. Within a few feet, the harpy took to the air, pulling her mask down and once again smiling. 

"Nah, you know what? I take that back. Hehehehe!" Ella giggled, "A ghost brawl is perfect for a horror night!"

Aspen and Ashlyn stood next to side by side, their backs facing each other and their fists up to their faces. From the few memories they had, ghosts were not a very unusual sight to them. In fact, they remember a few being on their side. But noticing the skylanders fighting these undead beings and the fact that the demon with two faces summoned them, it was painfully clear that these ghosts were not friendly.

As the waited for enemies to arrive, four ghosts emerged from the ground in front of the two. These particular ghosts almost resembled the ones of the lighthearted, traditional white sheeted variety, but were not only wrapped in rusty chains, but also had faces of pure pain, insanity, and fury. They screamed in the mandrakes faces... The twins, while startled, weren't as freaked out as the should have been.

"Imprisoned souls, basically hell's equivilant to prison inmates." Aspen observed, "Not the funnest to fight against, but I guess we can make do."

"Yeah, these guys look a little misrable." Ashlyn said with a smile still plastered on her face, "I think we need to turn those frowns upsidedown... A good punch should do the trick!"

The twins smashed the heads of the imprisoned souls, smashed by clamping the ends of their log gauntlets together. The souls screamed as the found their bodies vaporized by the thorny whips that were Aspen and Ashlyn's arms.the two spun around, whipping and slicing through the ghosts, pounding at them and slicing through them, causing them to scream and phase away.

• Thumbs Up 4

"EEHAAHAAHAA!"

Spoiler

YIDS_Boo.jpg

Some more ghosts appeared in the room, producing short high pitched laughter. They slowly fly forward but when they are looked at, they stop and hide there face. They seem to be malicious, but also kind of cute.

"A Plan!" Daniel burst forward with those words. "You have one?" Dave asks. "No, that's what we need, a plan." Daniel replies.

"Tell you what." Dave says. "You stay with Sayaka and protect her and I'll go hit stuff." A sound plan by Dave as he flies up to a Boo and punches it in the face, caught off guard, the Boo falls out of the sky and disappears in a puff of smoke. While Daniel finds Sayaka and gently pats the back of her hand which is buried in the arm rest. "Sooooo...come here often?" He tries to lighten the mood with the most stupidest thing he could think of to say.

6 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru notices her best friend in the theater. She calls out to her, urging the long-tongued serial killer to join her.

"Toki! Over here!" She yells as she charges up her Hacking Gun. "Let's take 'em down together!"

What an odd state of events. Her brother, her date and her best friend all in the same room trapped by what appears to be ghosts.

It's... like one of the manga I read!

Close by, Genocide Jack with her scissors ready, have joined up with Komaru who has her Hacking Gun ready. They stood back-to-back as more enemies appear. "This still isn't as bad as Toko's first date." Jack commented with a smile on her face. "KYEEEHAHAHAHAHA! Let's do some ghost busting, Ko-Ko!"

Bomberman is now certain this is bad and is about to get some bombs ready, but he suddenly stops. He turns to Pheonix and Hsien-Ko. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon "Are we still in the Theatre? If I cause any structural damage...*gulp* ...would Ms Bonne be mad again?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Komaru nods at Toko and points her Hacking Gun at several Boos. "Knockback!" She yells as multiple grey bullets fly from her bullhorn-shaped weapon. The Boos are sent flying towards Kaede, who uses her piano to project a musical shockwave, sending them hurtling towards the screen.

Before the Boos could regain their composure, they are shot full of holes by Alter-Ego, finishing them off. Kaede smiles at the robot. "Nice teamwork, you guys!"

"Oh... thanks." AE replies, his face going slightly red.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

Outside, Omega felt the ground slightly shake from inside the stage, causing him to look back at the entrance. Either everyone was being treated to a 4D screening, or something wasn't right in there. Omega attempted to enter the screening... but couldn't seem to get in! Somehow, someway, the entrance to the screening had just disappeared, as if it was never there to begin with! "ERROR! MY OPTICS MUST BE MALFUNCTIONING! WHERE IS THE ENTRANCE?!"

Back inside, things were getting truly terrifying. Aku-Aku didn't know what to make of all this, but he did know that he couldn't just float around, doing nothing. He prepared himself, offering to help the Skylanders in any way he could. Crash, while still somewhat shaken up, was also willing to help out. That is, until he saw...

"WHOA!" Crash yelped out. The very sled that he was afraid of earlier was... real?! *gulp* This left the Bandicoot in a state of panic. How could he stand up to that?

Silver stood up. He was still unsure of exactly what was going on, but this was getting too real for him. To his left, he soon saw Sayaka hiding in deep fear. Seeing this and the other Skylanders' reactions made Silver angry. "Enough! This has gone too far!" he shouted, grabbing the ghostly knight with his Psychokinesis. "I don't know whether this is real or not, but I can't let this continue!" However, his confidence dropped upon hearing a particular voice. The one that gave him so many nightmares...

Unfortunately for Silver, the knight wasn't effected by his psychokinesis. The ghost proceeded to walk through the attempts to keep him in place, before beginning to run at high speeds and slashing his fired blade around, causing massive stands of flames to began engulfing parts of the floor. 

Sayaka kept in her chair, closing her eyes. "It's not real, it's not real, it's not real, it's not real, it's not real". As she said this, she opened her eyes, only to a boo glaring directly into her. With that, she practically leaped out of her chair and began frailing her microphone weapon everywhere in a desperate attempt to hit any of the enemies.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Izanagi!"

A bolt of lighting passes through the Boo, the blinding light making it disappear. Makoto leaps across the rows and rows of seats to make it to Sayaka. He holds his hand out to her. "Quick! Let's find some cover!"

Meanwhile, Shuichi ducks a Boo while flailing his gun, shooting his laser wherever he can.

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sayaka kept in her chair, closing her eyes. "It's not real, it's not real, it's not real, it's not real, it's not real". As she said this, she opened her eyes, only to a boo glaring directly into her. With that, she practically leaped out of her chair and began frailing her microphone weapon everywhere in a desperate attempt to hit any of the enemies.

"OW! Please...OW! try to...OW! remain calm...OW!" Daniel got hit several times as Sayaka was flailing about. He steps back for a second. "I must be brave. I must! People need help!" He leaps on top of a seat, trying to maintain his determination. "I shall protect you!" He proclaims to Sayaka only for seconds later to be tackled by a new type of ghost. Upon impact with him, it left splashes of a strange green goo that smelt horrible but didn't seem to be harmful to touch.

*BLORP!* "GRAAYHH!" The ghost let out a horrid cry and staggered around in disorientation after the collision.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140625084639

The green ghost then see's popcorn and snacks all over the floor and goes straight for them, eating whatever it can find and ignoring the battle taking place.

"Uuuuuh...I've been...slimed?" Daniel said as he remain on the floor, covered in this green goo.

Jack was moving to attack the black knight while cutting at any Boo that got close but was stopped in her tracks when hands appeared to grow out of the ground and grabbed her feet. She couldn't move. "W-What the hell? Let go!!" She jabs at the hands holding her in place when I horrible shriek erupts in the entire room.

When the shriek stops, horrendous corpse like monsters start to crawl out of the ground and around Genocide Jack.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110424195155

They move slowly and only when prey is close to them, but there stare is capable of freezing you in fear. Don't look into it's eyes.

• Thumbs Up 1

As the girls attempted pushing push the first Dark Gaia Titan by sliding through it's legs, Nicole looked up to find bad news. The Titan had it's wooden club swinging down to crush the two of them! She would survive, being a holographic being, but as for Sally...

Nicole suddenly grabbed Sally's arms and swung her through the legs, to Sally's surprise. As she got through the legs, tumbling down, she got up to see Nicole get smashed by the club, as her body began fizzing out, blocks of nanites floating around her. Nicole tries to crawl along, as she says, "S͟ystem̷s.͏..͡ Dama̴ged́.͟.. Bưt ͡I ͝am ̢ok̸ay̨.͏.."

"Nicole!" Sally exclaims, rushing to her aid with worry. "Don't worry, I'll help get you out of here!" But Nicole only warded her off.

"Hoştile̡s..̢. ̵Sti͜l͠l p̧r̵es͢e̕ņt.͡.͢."

Before Sally even got the time to process this information, a huge hand grabbed her from behind, as the other Dark Gaia Titan lifted her up! It's grip was tight, very tight... As if were trying to squish her! The two Titans glared at her predicament, as Sally struggled to release at least one arm... She had to get out, her whole body hurt so much...!

"YES!" Sally exclaimed, as she successfully pulled her right arm out, and wasted no time in activating the Ring Blade on it. She slashed the second Titan's face, causing it to reel back in pain and release the little Princess. Falling to the ground, Sally quickly began pulling Nicole along,  as the first Titan began preparing another swing. Leaping for their lives into the foyer, they narrowly dodge the swing, and shut the doors on them!

Sitting with their backs against the doors, the girls were breathless. That was way too close!

Nicole, with her voice glitched and her body still fizzing, comments, "It͠'̧s l̕ike ̕t͜h̶eŕȩ's ̢a͝ ͞jazz ̛b͡an͜d around ev͟e͡r͘y͘ c͡o͢rn̢eŗ the͏s͝e̴ d̀a̛ys."

• Thumbs Up 1

A ghost manages to destroy Shuichi's cover, pushing the detective away. Getting up as quickly as possible, Shuichi uses his gun to fire a laser... only for it to pass through, leaving no effect. "H-Huh?!" He says in shock, shooting repeatedly to no avail.

Kaede tries to cut through a ghost, only for her guitar pick blades to pass through like it is nothing. "No... They're all invincible now?!" She exclaims.

Komaru's knockback bullets now seem to have no impact on the ghosts either. It's like their attacks don't exist. "Have they been toying with us until now?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Jack brakes free and starts stomping on the hands and cutting the Redead but her attacks don't hit. They pass through them as if they had no physical form anymore. "Huh?" Jack pushes her hand through the Redead standing in front of her and it goes through like it was some kind of projection before disappearing.

Bomberman was confused as he witnessed that. "So...maybe this really is part of the movie?" *Cough* "Doesn't feel...like it to me...ugh..." Said Daniel, still on the floor, covered in slime.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/14/2017 at 6:35 PM, DanJ86 said:

Close by, Genocide Jack with her scissors ready, have joined up with Komaru who has her Hacking Gun ready. They stood back-to-back as more enemies appear. "This still isn't as bad as Toko's first date." Jack commented with a smile on her face. "KYEEEHAHAHAHAHA! Let's do some ghost busting, Ko-Ko!"

Bomberman is now certain this is bad and is about to get some bombs ready, but he suddenly stops. He turns to Pheonix and Hsien-Ko. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon "Are we still in the Theatre? If I cause any structural damage...*gulp* ...would Ms Bonne be mad again?"

Who's Toko even dating!?, Shantae thought ot herself in bewilderment at Genocide Jack's outburst.

Related image

"Best call you've made since you got here Bomb Boy!", Tron Bonne remarked. "Say, ghost experts, got a read on the situation?", she consulted Maya and Hsien Ko.

Hsien Ko gave a shrug. "I don't know what to tell ya Bonne! These ghosts talk up a big game....but I'll admit, something about them seems a bit iffy".

"That's putting it lightly!", Maya piped up. "As a spirit medium, I'd sense spirits out and about like when we were invaded by ghosts, but these ones aren't making my medium senses or ESP go haywire....as it should in these circumstances!"

Phoenix Wright, while not running away in terror, was certainly shivering nervous from the spectacle. "W-whatever they are! And whatever they do, just tell me it's harmless!", he begged.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Phoenix Wright, while not running away in terror, was certainly shivering nervous from the spectacle. "W-whatever they are! And whatever they do, just tell me it's harmless!", he begged.

Phoenix's answer was abruptly answered as suddenly a massive drip fell on the lawyer's head. When he turned around, he saw something staring back down at him, looking extremely hungry and seemed to have a taste for Lawyers. 

200?cb=20100623222547

The ghost screamed in front of their faces, as a massive purple portal opened behind him, causing even more ghosts to flood the room, of all different types and sizes. 

"can we run now" Sayaka said, her eyes shrinking as she saw the massive onslaught of ghosts and began hightailing it to the set of doors at the back of the room, smashing at it til they flung open.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I think retreating is a good option, here!" Komaru says to Sayaka, turning to the others. She looks at her Hacking Gun and back to the approaching ghosts. She clenches her teeth. Without their attacks having any effect, it's clear that it's run or die.

Makoto nods at the both of them. "Skylanders! We have to retreat!"

Kaede looks at Makoto. "N-No! We can figure something out! There has to be a way to stop them!"

Shuichi grabs the Pianist's and and drags her away. "We can figure out a way l-later! Right now we have to be safe!"