Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Omega was left clueless as to what went on inside the stage. Whatever happened, it didn't look like most of the Skylanders had enjoyed it. "Ugh... I'm definitely getting a refund..." Silver's head was still hurting from the strange events in the theatre earlier, though he felt like he'd just blacked out for most of it. The same applied to Crash and Aku-Aku, who arguably didn't get a good first impression of the Skylanders here. Aku-Aku turned to Crash, telling him something important.

"I may not know what happened in there, but I do know that I cannot leave the Wumpa Islands unguarded. I must return home and inform Coco and Crunch of our mission here." Crash looked upset that his guardian was already going, but Aku-Aku reassured him. "Do not worry, Crash. I will return later. Besides, this will be a good opportunity for you to make new friends." Crash nodded back, feeling a little better. "Good luck, Crash..." said Aku-Aku, before teleporting off.

Meanwhile, Silver had wandered into the forest, mostly to get away from all the commotion. He sat down, trying to calm his mind, until he heard a voice in the distance...

12 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Somewhere deep in the forest, Kokichi was walking through it, smiling at what he had went down. "Need to work on my Monokuma impression a little more, I let a neeheehee slip in there" Kokichi said to himself, as he looked down to his hand, where a purple object lay.

latest?cb=20171111070146

"Neeheehee, what an fun little jewel" Kokichi said with a smile, as he closed his hand back around the ruby.

"Kokichi? What's he doing out here?" Silver thought, seeing Kokichi in the distance. It almost looked like the boy had something in his hand, but Silver couldn't see what it was. Though considering that Kokichi was the one who started this in the first place, Silver wasn't happy to see him here. "...What are you up to...?" he thought.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Kokichi? What's he doing out here?" Silver thought, seeing Kokichi in the distance. It almost looked like the boy had something in his hand, but Silver couldn't see what it was. Though considering that Kokichi was the one who started this in the first place, Silver wasn't happy to see him here. "...What are you up to...?" he thought.

"Silver?"

From seemingly out of nowhere, Blaze appeared behind him! She looks curiously at Silver, rubbing her chin while her tail swished from left to right. With how sudden she was, it'd surely be enough to give Silver a jump!

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Silver?"

From seemingly out of nowhere, Blaze appeared behind him! She looks curiously at Silver, rubbing her chin while her tail swished from left to right. With how sudden she was, it'd surely be enough to give Silver a jump!

"WUH?!" Silver certainly was startled by Blaze's sudden appearance. Strangely, he seemed far more shocked than expected, as if he was still on edge from something. In any case, Silver turned around to see Blaze, breathing a sigh of relief. "...Oh, thank goodness! It's just you, Blaze..." he said to her, though somewhat nervously.

• Thumbs Up 2

21 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

20 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"Silver?"

Psssst! "Hey you two! Long time no see!",  a familiar voice entered the picture making them a trio!

It was Sonic the Hedgehog! The blue hedgehog motioned for the anthropomorphic animal companions to keep quiet and keep vigilance.

640?cb=20130803172534

"Hey guys! Me and Tails thought we heard a familiar sound of sorts. From.....that incident, coming from the theater! Glad to see you guys made it out fine, Silver! What's going on here?"

On 11/13/2017 at 2:41 PM, DanJ86 said:

Back at the Med Bay, Mikan looks at Frisk and then Undyne. Her expression changes, but it's hard to tell what she's thinking.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082547

"Wh-What should I do? A nurse can not force her patient to stay if they don't want to..." There is a pause in her speech, yet she still holds Frisk gently. "To speed up your recovery, I could give you all your shots in one go...Lots and lots and looooooots of shots!"

"I just hope no complications arise...as the Ultimate Nurse, I will not leave a patient in need. B-But...oh my...so many chemical a nurse must familiarise herself with...if would be bad to mix them up. It could paralyze a patient...or worse!"

On 11/13/2017 at 6:30 PM, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Back at the Med Bay, Mikan looks at Frisk and then Undyne. Her expression changes, but it's hard to tell what she's thinking.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082547

"Wh-What should I do? A nurse can not force her patient to stay if they don't want to..." There is a pause in her speech, yet she still holds Frisk gently. "To speed up your recovery, I could give you all your shots in one go...Lots and lots and looooooots of shots!"

Spoiler

Image result for anime is real right

"Sh-shots?", Undyne said a it unsure of the proposed solution. She didn't like the sound of being punctured. Tough as she was, it always bugged when she got poked, not too hard, but still with a sting. Might've had something to do with how she lost her eye. That said, her pride wouldn't let her back down just yet.

" NGAAAH! Fuhuhuhu! Well then! I'm not a-afraid of shots! Besides it only makes sense that a tough soldier like me would-"

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082547

"I just hope no complications arise...as the Ultimate Nurse, I will not leave a patient in need. B-But...oh my...so many chemical a nurse must familiarise herself with...if would be bad to mix them up. It could paralyze a patient...or worse!"

Spoiler

Image result for anime is real right

"Ngggh. Paralyzed? M-m-my status, my careers. My will,  strength and ability to help those in need and dole out justice with so much as a punch? They'd be....dead just like that?"

"Not only that Undyne, she did say it could be even worse!", Frisk added, playing along with Mikan.

Even worse huh? I don't really see the logic in doubting the Ultimate Nurse if she's this expertise! Ohhhhh? And since I'm built differently than humans and melt if I have so much as too much determination, imagine what those could do to me!?, Undyne thought to herself.

"Eh heh, uhhhh, Mikan? Patient request: I think I'll kindly not go with the shots and uh, take your advice. B-bed rest, relaxation and all that jazz. No straining myself!", Undyne said sweating bullets as she lied down. 

To think one of the few people I've met my match in....a nurse who jumped in fright the first I ever even spoke to her...then again like with Frisk, I guess I really need to stop underestimating humans!

"That's the ticket Ms. Mikan", Frisk whispered back to Mikan. "She'll likely listen you more now without frustration".

Back at the med bay, Undyne, despite consenting to rest was still being impatient, constantly tapping her spear on the metallic bedside, checking the clock and whatnot.

For her sake, Frisk asked Mikan, "So uh, how long would you say she has until she's fit for duty again?"

• Thumbs Up 3

28 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"WUH?!" Silver certainly was startled by Blaze's sudden appearance. Strangely, he seemed far more shocked than expected, as if he was still on edge from something. In any case, Silver turned around to see Blaze, breathing a sigh of relief. "...Oh, thank goodness! It's just you, Blaze..." he said to her, though somewhat nervously.

"...Did I frighten you? My apologies," Blaze replies, bowing with curtsy. She scratched the back of her head nervously, partly because of her sudden appearance... And partly because of Silver.

12 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Psssst! "Hey you two! Long time no see!",  a familiar voice entered the picture making them a trio!

It was Sonic the Hedgehog! The blue hedgehog motioned for the anthropomorphic animal companions to keep quiet and keep vigilance.

640?cb=20130803172534

"Hey guys! Me and Tails thought we heard a familiar sound of sorts. From.....that incident, coming from the theater! Glad to see you guys made it out fine, Silver! What's going on here?"

Blaze stood up straight, her hair standing on end and her tail shooting straight up, shocked from Sonic's sudden appearance.

"Oh! Sonic. We meet ag-- huh? What happened at the theatre?" she asks, surprised, as this was the first she had heard of this news! She looked between Silver and Sonic, searching for an answer.

"Sonic, there you are!"

Sally runs up to, stopping with a huff and a puff. Catching her breath, she begins telling him, "You missed it, something was happening at the theatre, something ba-- oh?" She looks around to the rest of the people there, confused. Was this a meetup?

"...Is anybody else joining us today?" Blaze asks, completely serious.

• Thumbs Up 3

With Sonic and Sally now here, Silver was feeling just a little bit crowded. Which was unusual, especially considering the large groups he'd been with during Skylander missions. Something definitely wasn't right. Trying to focus, Silver first turned his attention to Blaze, then the other two. @Polkadi @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

"I-it's okay, Blaze. I was just trying to relax. After everything that happened in the theatre, I just..." he said, before pausing. The more he thought back, the more he heard that awful voice in his head. "...I-I just needed some time to myself." Silver looked back at where he'd seen Kokichi earlier, but it didn't look like he was there anymore.

Turning back to see his friends, Silver sighed, then smiled. "That said, though... it's nice to see you all."

• Thumbs Up 4

Makoto and Komaru leave the stage, regaining a connection with their DEUS. He looks at Komaru and smiles, glad everything was fake and that she really wasn't harmed. He hasn't been this concerned about her since Towa City.

...Towa... City...

Makoto instantly whips out his DEUS, with Komaru startled at his sudden action. "Connect me to Borg Industries." Makoto declares as the sound of dialing can be heard from the watch.

Just then, a figure appeared on the DEUS' projection. A pink, white, rabbit-like figure.

tumblr_inline_mr6wcrgwH61qz4rgp.png

"Hello, this is Borg Industries, the current hub of the Future Foundation. The future is what we make it!" Monomi says, as it is her custom whenever she's taking calls on behalf of the Ninjago City-based company. Her ears twitch as it finally hits her on who she's talking to. "Hawawawa! If it isn't Makoto! Why are you calling?"

Makoto nods, acknowledging his robotic ally. "Monomi. Any details on the search for the Warriors of Hope?"

Monomi's ears droop at the inquiry. She shakes her head. "No... Nothing yet. They've still been missing for months now... Hajime and his crew went out scouting two days ago with no luck, too." She puts her hands on her eyes, shaking. "Boo-hoo-hoo! They may be recruits, but they're still children!"

Komaru sighs sadly as well. She and the Warriors of Hope finally became firm friends after the end of the Tragedy as they saw the light on how terrible their actions were,mand how manipulated they've become at the hands of Junko Enoshima. Now, all four have vanished, with the only hint of their wherabouts was Nagito's appearance shortly before the first LOG Challenge, when he claimed he was their servant... again. Even so, they wouldn't have gone back to their old ways so easily.

"...Thanks, Monomi." Makoto says in a forlorn tone. "We'll find them. Just keep up the search."

Monomi nods. "Will do." She reaches for a button as the video feed cuts off.

Makoto just stands in silence. As problem after problem continued to appear, Makoto continues to find himself in a state where all he can doesn't seem to be enough.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Back at the med bay, Undyne, despite consenting to rest was still being impatient, constantly tapping her spear on the metallic bedside, checking the clock and whatnot.

For her sake, Frisk asked Mikan, "So uh, how long would you say she has until she's fit for duty again?"

"Hmm." Mikan thinks for sometime while pacing back and forth. "I-It would be a shame to l-lose two patients on the s-same day but...if you promise to t-take it easy for a couple of days, you could leave today." She spoke softly with her usual hesitation but changed to a stern look as she pointed at Undyne. "But no missions for two weeks!" After she said that, her demeanour goes back to her normal nervous self.

She turns to Frisk and pats his head softly without thinking and notices what she just did. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I-I-I shouldn't have done that..." Blushing, she bows to both of them and quickly leaves the room in embarrassment.

++++++++

Meanwhile Alisa was exploring and worrying what Dante was up to when she spots Toko running to the igloos, she looked pretty upset, she hasn't seen many other humans around much, she wondered if she should check in on her. Even though Toko was a complete stranger to Alisa.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

With Sonic and Sally now here, Silver was feeling just a little bit crowded. Which was unusual, especially considering the large groups he'd been with during Skylander missions. Something definitely wasn't right. Trying to focus, Silver first turned his attention to Blaze, then the other two.

"I-it's okay, Blaze. I was just trying to relax. After everything that happened in the theatre, I just..." he said, before pausing. The more he thought back, the more he heard that awful voice in his head. "...I-I just needed some time to myself." Silver looked back at where he'd seen Kokichi earlier, but it didn't look like he was there anymore.

Turning back to see his friends, Silver sighed, then smiled. "That said, though... it's nice to see you all."

Blaze nods, as she replies, "I'm here for you if you need me, Silver." Looking out from their hiding spot, she adds, "But whoever you were looking for is gone."

Sitting down by a tree beside them, Blaze curiously asks, "So what happened at the theatre? Those two keep talking about it." She points to Sonic and Sally, as if they weren't even part of the conversation.

Nervously chuckling, Sally was a little confused. "Should we... Leave you be...?" she asks, her brow furrowed and an eyebrow lifted.

---

Nicole, back at the HQ, kept thinking as she continued her work. That flash, it emitted some sort of energy... But it was indecipherable, impossible to read. It hurt her systems every time she tried to analyse it.

Sighing, she went inside the HQ's computer, into it's digital matrix. Her attempted analytics on the energy followed her and popped up in the matrix, but it nearly short circuited the system! Before it could cause any damage, Nicole shut it down.

"...This all makes no sense..."

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Blaze stood up straight, her hair standing on end and her tail shooting straight up, shocked from Sonic's sudden appearance.

"Oh! Sonic. We meet ag-- huh? What happened at the theatre?" she asks, surprised, as this was the first she had heard of this news! She looked between Silver and Sonic, searching for an answer.

"Sonic, there you are!"

Sally runs up to, stopping with a huff and a puff. Catching her breath, she begins telling him, "You missed it, something was happening at the theatre, something ba-- oh?" She looks around to the rest of the people there, confused. Was this a meetup?

"...Is anybody else joining us today?" Blaze asks, completely serious.

"Beats me", Sonic said shrugging. Upon Sally's arrival though his ears perked up.

"Something bad happened in the theater Sals!? It wouldn't have something to do with that weird sound me and Tails heard, now would it??", he inquired. "I'd recognize the sound anywhere..unless it was just in my head anyway", Sonic said picking at his ear to make sure it wasn't clogged.

2 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

"Hmm." Mikan thinks for sometime while pacing back and forth. "I-It would be a shame to l-lose two patients on the s-same day but...if you promise to t-take it easy for a couple of days, you could leave today." She spoke softly with her usual hesitation but changed to a stern look as she pointed at Undyne. "But no missions for two weeks!" After she said that, her demeanour goes back to her normal nervous self.

"Two weeks?? I...I......Yawwwwn, yeah, yeah whatever, I'll.............zzzzzzzz". In addition to overworking and stressing herself, Undyne had grown tired and suddenly found herself falling asleep from the boredom.

She turns to Frisk and pats his head softly without thinking and notices what she just did. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I-I-I shouldn't have done that..." Blushing, she bows to both of them and quickly leaves the room in embarrassment.

"Oh that's okay Ms, Mikan I-", Frisk began to say when suddenly Mikan began leaving the room. Only to not notice she still hadn't put Frisk down. At this point, Frisk just went along for the ride and shrugged playfully back at Undyne and Flowey. "Well, it looks like Undyne will be taking such advice for once", he giggled.

"Umm, Frisk? You're just gonna up and leave me here next to the slumbering fish?? Frisk!? Fris-MMpph!", Flowey, who was still restrained to his pot found himself suddenly covered by Undyne's hand.

"mmmMMpumm! Blasted alarm clock! Pipe down!", she said, half-awake, not realizing it was a living being she mistook for such, much to the flower's growing frustration.

As they passed by, they went by Shantae, Phoenix, Maya and Cloud who'd been off to go see how Undyne was doing in the med bay.

"Awww, isn't that nice? Frisk has made a new friend!", Maya said witnessing the carry.

"More like the new school nurse made 2 new ones Maya. Between what I saw during the meteor strike and what Shantae told me", Phoenix replied.

"No kidding! Maybe timid beings cancel out her energy and that's why Undyne listens to you Nick!", Maya teased.

"Sure Maya...I'm sure that's all there is to it", Phoenix retorted sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Beats me", Sonic said shrugging. Upon Sally's arrival though his ears perked up.

"Something bad happened in the theater Sals!? It wouldn't have something to do with that weird sound me and Tails heard, now would it??", he inquired. "I'd recognize the sound anywhere..unless it was just in my head anyway", Sonic said picking at his ear to make sure it wasn't clogged.

Sally was relieved to hear that Sonic at least had some idea of what the sound was, but at the same time felt worried for that. Who knows what it could be from...

"There was some sound in there... If you listened closely, there was this droning, constantly." Sally replied, thinking back. When it was most quiet in the theatre, it was clearly audible for all to hear, yet it was impossible to tell where it was coming from... Continuing, she describes, "And then whenever there was a flash, there was this sound. I couldn't describe it, but it was like: Bwmwmwmwm wubwubwubwub wub wub waab waab waaaaah..." Just imagining the sound gave her chills, like something was messing with her head...

Blaze quizzically looks on. "That's... Absurd."

• Thumbs Up 1

As Madoka and Homura walk down the Town, the raven-haired girl rubs her temples in annoyance.

"What a waste of my time, that was. That Kokichi person made me look like an idiot..." Homura grumbles.

Madoka playfully nudges Homura, trying to lighten the mood. "Yeah, but it's over now. Plus, um... it was nice to see you in your glasses again."

tumblr_inline_n9gjtrTK331raccls.png

"..."

As good as getting a compliment from Madoka should be, Homura couldn't help but scowl at the comment. Those memories is something she wishes to keep bottled up and erased for as long as she lives.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Oh that's okay Ms, Mikan I-", Frisk began to say when suddenly Mikan began leaving the room. Only to not notice she still hadn't put Frisk down. At this point, Frisk just went along for the ride and shrugged playfully back at Undyne and Flowey. "Well, it looks like Undyne will be taking such advice for once", he giggled.

A scream suddenly erupts from the Med Bay.

"KYAAAAAH!!"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082544

It was Mikan, she seemed to be very upset. She had collapsed onto her knees in the hallway having finally released Frisk, crying her eyes out. "*Sniff* I-I-I'm so s-s-sorry...I-I-I-I should be...*sniff*...happy...m-m-my patients are-are getting better...but...but I'm so selfish! I-I-I hate being alone..."

Mikan seemed hysterical. A simple mistake like carrying Frisk around all day had reminded her of every other mistake she had ever made, her guilt and self-hatred came crashing down in an instant.

"I-I-I still remember.....I remember it all....I-I-I...*hic*...I killed my best friends! I don't deserve to live! WAAAAAHH!" Recalling her time on Jabberwock Island, the rest of her words are hard to make out.

+++++++

Now surrounded by Igloos, Alisa had lost sight of Toko and nobody else seemed to be around. "A real life igloo. I've only ever seen them in children's books when I was younger..." She looks around. "Did that girl go in one of these?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Madoka holds Homura's arm. "Come on, Homura. What's the matter?"

It then hits her. Of course, it should be obvious to her!

"...You really hate the glasses, do you?"

Homura frees herself from Madoka's grip and dusts herself off. She responds with a simple nod.

"That me was worthless. Utterly pathetic, laughable and weak. If I dedicated my entire life, my entire soul to protecting you, I can't be like that again. You know that, Madoka." She replies.

Madoka bites her lip. Homura's loyal. Too loyal. That loyalty to her own wish however... conflicts with Madoka's agenda. She has to disappear one day, much to both of their dismay. "H-Homura. You... can't live like that, you know? Thinking about me all the time."

Homura's fists ball up. "You're all I can think about. You're the only thing worth thinking about... God knows caring about myself is a waste of time."

With that bit of self-deptication, Homurs flips her hair and walks off ahead of Madoka. The pink haired girl simply looks down.

"...God thinks otherwise."

14 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"KYAAAAAH!!"

Hide contents

latest?cb=20170817082544

It was Mikan, she seemed to be very upset. She had collapsed onto her knees in the hallway having finally released Frisk, crying her eyes out. "*Sniff* I-I-I'm so s-s-sorry...I-I-I-I should be...*sniff*...happy...m-m-my patients are-are getting better...but...but I'm so selfish! I-I-I hate being alone..."

Mikan seemed hysterical. A simple mistake like carrying Frisk around all day had reminded her of every other mistake she had ever made, her guilt and self-hatred came crashing down in an instant.

"I-I-I still remember.....I remember it all....I-I-I...*hic*...I killed my best friends! I don't deserve to live! WAAAAAHH!" Recalling her time on Jabberwock Island, the rest of her words are hard to make out.

Meanwhile, Hiyoko walks down the snowy ground, kicking away small snow banks, utterly bored. It was then, though that her ears pick up wailing. She looks around, confused where it's coming from.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Sally was relieved to hear that Sonic at least had some idea of what the sound was, but at the same time felt worried for that. Who knows what it could be from...

"There was some sound in there... If you listened closely, there was this droning, constantly." Sally replied, thinking back. When it was most quiet in the theatre, it was clearly audible for all to hear, yet it was impossible to tell where it was coming from... Continuing, she describes, "And then whenever there was a flash, there was this sound. I couldn't describe it, but it was like: Bwmwmwmwm wubwubwubwub wub wub waab waab waaaaah..." Just imagining the sound gave her chills, like something was messing with her head...

Blaze quizzically looks on. "That's... Absurd."

Sonic gave Blaze a bemused look. "You're serious Blaze? Dimension-hopping, Eggman's crazed descendant trying to take over your world, mystical powered stones and emeralds,  heck I've even been inside a storybook where you were a knight and I was a king....... and this is where we draw the line of skepticism?", he said raising an eyebrow. 

The hedgehog was one to call out arbitrary skepticism, with or without his trademark snark.

59 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"KYAAAAAH!!"

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082544

Frisk,  not entirely sure of the circumstances,  empathized with Mikan. He still had nightmares of the days he had been manipulated by Chara into killing his friends from the Underground, all supposedly for fun.  The regret he'd harbored,  the pain he'd suffered when he'd gone too far and Chara had taken control,  going from timeline to timeline repeating the process over and over again,  until finally....a miracle had happened,  and he'd broken free of her, despite her remaining. He'd finally freed himself and his friends from the endless line of torture. And he saw fit to help Mikan with hers. 

"Ms.  Mikan!", he cried as he ran up and hugged her in a comforting manner. 

"Today.... two of my best friends left here and another was badly wounded.... and I was scared.  But you..... not only did you help heal Undyne...you showed her and me....", Frisk looked back up Mikan with a beaming smile. 

07976f28981c3c15d68ab8a50d2f7cefc40bd3b4

"...a good time.  It wasn't you being selfish! If anything,  I'd say it was you bring instinctively caring! Or as sans would say "car-rying"!", Frisk cracked a pun in the skeleton's honor. Hoping it would also help Mikan cheer up. 

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Sonic gave Blaze a bemused look. "You're serious Blaze? Dimension-hopping, Eggman's crazed descendant trying to take over your world, mystical powered stones and emeralds,  heck I've even been inside a storybook where you were a knight and I was a king....... and this is where we draw the line of skepticism?", he said raising an eyebrow. 

The hedgehog was one to call out arbitrary skepticism, with or without his trademark snark.

Sally rolls her eyes, looking away with crossed arms. The hedgehog's snark, how that bothered her so! "Oh, brother..." she mutters. "Just let her be, Sonic..."

"It's just peculiar to me," Blaze explains, trying to make her seat against the tree more comfortable. "We can explain those things mentioned (except the storybook, Amy told me that's a lie), but weird sounds and flashes that is enough to scare your friend and Silver? @Captain Metallix It just doesn't seem right."

Blaze then gets up, brushing the snow off her robes as she rises. On her feet, she shakes her head and continues, "When we see Chaos Control, we can explain that as the power of the Chaos Emeralds. When we see NEGA, we know he comes from your future to destroy the world. And dimension-hopping was a case of your Eggmans cracking the secret to travelling between dimensions. But this? What could this possibly be?"

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

43 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Madoka holds Homura's arm. "Come on, Homura. What's the matter?"

It then hits her. Of course, it should be obvious to her!

"...You really hate the glasses, do you?"

Homura frees herself from Madoka's grip and dusts herself off. She responds with a simple nod.

"That me was worthless. Utterly pathetic, laughable and weak. If I dedicated my entire life, my entire soul to protecting you, I can't be like that again. You know that, Madoka." She replies.

Madoka bites her lip. Homura's loyal. Too loyal. That loyalty to her own wish however... conflicts with Madoka's agenda. She has to disappear one day, much to both of their dismay. "H-Homura. You... can't live like that, you know? Thinking about me all the time."

Homura's fists ball up. "You're all I can think about. You're the only thing worth thinking about... God knows caring about myself is a waste of time."

With that bit of self-deptication, Homurs flips her hair and walks off ahead of Madoka. The pink haired girl simply looks down.

"...God thinks otherwise."

"Sounds like your friend has a lot on her plate." A voice comes from the shadows, talking to Madoka. Dante steps out and approaches her. "Relax kid, I come in peace. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I was just taking in the sights of this place."

He stops in front of Madoka, trying to figure her out. "There is something about you, kid. That look in your eyes...I've seen it before." He crosses his arms and closes his eyes. "So what's all this about? Your hiding something from your friends, why?" Dante opens his eyes and looks directly at Madoka, waiting for an answer.

19 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Frisk,  not entirely sure of the circumstances,  empathized with Mikan. He still had nightmares of the days he had been manipulated by Chara into killing his friends from the Underground, all supposedly for fun.  The regret he'd harbored,  the pain he'd suffered when he'd gone too far and Chara had taken control,  going from timeline to timeline repeating the process over and over again,  until finally....a miracle had happened,  and he'd broken free of her, despite her remaining. He'd finally freed himself and his friends from the endless line of torture. And he saw fit to help Mikan with hers. 

"Ms.  Mikan!", he cried as he ran up and hugged her in a comforting manner. 

"Today.... two of my best friends left here and another was badly wounded.... and I was scared.  But you..... not only did you help heal Undyne...you showed her and me....", Frisk looked back up Mikan with a beaming smile. 

07976f28981c3c15d68ab8a50d2f7cefc40bd3b4

"...a good time.  It wasn't you being selfish! If anything,  I'd say it was you bring instinctively caring! Or as sans would say "car-rying"!", Frisk cracked a pun in the skeleton's honor. Hoping it would also help Mikan cheer up. 

Reveal hidden contents

Accepting the hug and wrapping her arms around Frisk in return, she continues to weep and struggle to construct any proper words.

"...I-I-I'm...so...sorr- *sniff* ...t-t-thank...you..."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, DanJ86 said:

"Sounds like your friend has a lot on her plate." A voice comes from the shadows, talking to Madoka. Dante steps out and approaches her. "Relax kid, I come in peace. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I was just taking in the sights of this place."

He stops in front of Madoka, trying to figure her out. "There is something about you, kid. That look in your eyes...I've seen it before." He crosses his arms and closes his eyes. "So what's all this about? Your hiding something from your friends, why?" Dante opens his eyes and looks directly at Madoka, waiting for an answer.

Madoka takes a step back due to Dante's sudden appearance. "H-Huh?!"

The ex-goddess begins trembling at the tall man before easing her shoulders and drooping her head down. "I'm that obvious, huh? Mom always told me I wear my heart on my sleeve..." She admits.

Madoka takes a deep breath and looks back at Homura, who has vanished from her sight. "It's just that... Homura will do anything for me. She sold her soul to save my life... and now I'm her only purpose. One day, though... I have to vanish. I can't stay mortal forever when I have a job to do."

"...When I do, though, Homura won't see me ever again. The idea of me leaving her a second time... it only makes her seem more miserable."

• Thumbs Up 2

39 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Accepting the hug and wrapping her arms around Frisk in return, she continues to weep and struggle to construct any proper words.

"...I-I-I'm...so...sorr- *sniff* ...t-t-thank...you..."

"As far as I'm concerned, you've nothing to be sorry about! Besides, patients or not, we all live here at the Academy! And well, I'm sure you can bet on Undyne giving you a visit! She loves anime and those who help those in need!", she said winking at her.

"So...I know you're the medic here, but are you feeling better?", he asked hopefully.

40 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally rolls her eyes, looking away with crossed arms. The hedgehog's snark, how that bothered her so! "Oh, brother..." she mutters. "Just let her be, Sonic..."

"It's just peculiar to me," Blaze explains, trying to make her seat against the tree more comfortable. "We can explain those things mentioned (except the storybook, Amy told me that's a lie), but weird sounds and flashes that is enough to scare your friend and Silver? @Captain Metallix It just doesn't seem right."

Blaze then gets up, brushing the snow off her robes as she rises. On her feet, she shakes her head and continues, "When we see Chaos Control, we can explain that as the power of the Chaos Emeralds. When we see NEGA, we know he comes from your future to destroy the world. And dimension-hopping was a case of your Eggmans cracking the secret to travelling between dimensions. But this? What could this possibly be?"

Spoiler

182782-sonic-x-sweatdrop.jpg

"Oh boy", Sonic said sweat-dropping. How to explain this one? "Uh Blaze, you remember that birthday party you guys threw me a while ago? Y'know the one where the Time Eater and the Eggs duo kinda wreaked havoc and I had to team up with younger me to save you guys and put the hard stop on their clockwork plans?", the hedgehog asked. This is where things were about to get a little kooky. And it wasn't exactly a memory he and the gang were too keen on remembering considering how rough things had gotten.

"Well, recently there's this ruby...one that caused a time paradox while you were gone. I kind of had to deal with it.....twice. One time in the past, and then closer to the present because younger me got brought back thanks to an incident with it and these crazy Egg Robos. Sal, I don't suppose you guys had to deal with effects similar to it? Any weird trips of sorts?"

• Thumbs Up 2

47 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Madoka takes a step back due to Dante's sudden appearance. "H-Huh?!"

The ex-goddess begins trembling at the tall man before easing her shoulders and drooping her head down. "I'm that obvious, huh? Mom always told me I wear my heart on my sleeve..." She admits.

Madoka takes a deep breath and looks back at Homura, who has vanished from her sight. "It's just that... Homura will do anything for me. She sold her soul to save my life... and now I'm her only purpose. One day, though... I have to vanish. I can't stay mortal forever when I have a job to do."

"...When I do, though, Homura won't see me ever again. The idea of me leaving her a second time... it only makes her seem more miserable."

"Hah. Interesting choice of words there, kid." Dante places his hand on his chin as if to process the information. "'I can't stay mortal forever' huh...so you're not a human either."

Dante turns away from Madoka, but continues talking to her.

"You're bound by the rules of somebody or something else. Just like she was..." As that thought popped into his head, he quickly turns around to face Madoka again. "If you're dead set on these rules, you might as well leave now. Staying any longer will only hurt your friend more." His words sound cold, but he continues.

"However...if you ever feel up to changing those rules..."

Dante suddenly grabs hold of Rebellion and swings it hard and fast at a bush several feet away, the movement creates a shockwave that knocks several leaves into the air. In a second, Dante had holstered Rebellion and grabbed both Ebony and Ivory, letting loose a barrage of bullet shots. He stops and holsters Ebony and Ivory again and when the dust settles and the smoke clears, every leaf that was knocked loose from the bush had a single bullet hole in the centre of it.

"Then give me a call. The name is Dante. I play by my own rules."

With that said, Dante walks away, motioning a slight wave without turning around. "Remember kid, you've got a hell of an operation here. You could easily recover lost souls or remove the shackles of fate. All you need to do is keep fighting."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hah. Interesting choice of words there, kid." Dante places his hand on his chin as if to process the information. "'I can't stay mortal forever' huh...so you're not a human either."

Dante turns away from Madoka, but continues talking to her.

"You're bound by the rules of somebody or something else. Just like she was..." As that thought popped into his head, he quickly turns around to face Madoka again. "If you're dead set on these rules, you might as well leave now. Staying any longer will only hurt your friend more." His words sound cold, but he continues.

"However...if you ever feel up to changing those rules..."

Dante suddenly grabs hold of Rebellion and swings it hard and fast at a bush several feet away, the movement create a shockwave that knocks several leaves into the air. In a second, Dante had holstered Rebellion and grabbed both Ebony and Ivory, letting loose a barrage of bullet shots. He stops and holsters Ebony and Ivory again and when the dust settles and the smoke clears, every leaf that was knocked loose from the bush had a single bullet hole in the centre of it.

"Then give me a call. The name is Dante. I play by my own rules."

With that said, Dante walks away, motioning a slight wave without turning around. "Remember kid, you've got a hell of an operation here. You could easily recover lost souls or remove the shackles of fate. All you need to do is keep fighting."

Madoka reaches out for Dante. He holds him steady by grabbing his arm, pleading him to listen.

"It's just that... I can't leave." She explains.

"My enemy... he stole my powers to become a god. I can't assume that form." She says. "And there are people, thousands upon thousands who need me to be their salvation! It's my responsibility to get those powers back, but..."

"...Now that I'm a normal Magical Girl again, and have seen universes even my omniprescent self couldn't see, made friends, all that... a part of me doesn't want to go. I know Homura doesn't want me to either, and I know if this never happened to me, I would live in a future where my best friend stole my powers all because she doesn't want me to feel the pain that comes from not existing as anything more than a concept. A part of me doesn't want to go, but I can't let Homura know that or she'll feel even worse about me sacrificing myself again."

She moves away from Dante. She looks at one of the Coffee Shop's glass window, seeing her face reflected on it. She stares at it, getting a good look at her normal self.

Spoiler

madoka-kaname-19490.jpg

Madoka shakes her head. "It's why I have to make sure Homura can live on without me with the time I have. I don't want her to suffer because of me anymore. I have to go one day, for everyone's sake... I just hope she'll be ready for it..."

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

182782-sonic-x-sweatdrop.jpg

"Oh boy", Sonic said sweat-dropping. How to explain this one? "Uh Blaze, you remember that birthday party you guys threw me a while ago? Y'know the one where the Time Eater and the Eggs duo kinda wreaked havoc and I had to team up with younger me to take 'em out?", the hedgehog asked. This is where things were about to get a little kooky. And it wasn't exactly a memory he and the gang were too keen on remembering considering how rough things had gotten.

"Well, recently there's this ruby...one that caused a time paradox while you were gone. I kind of had to deal with it.....twice. One time in the past, and then closer to the present because younger me got brought back thanks to an incident with it and these crazy Egg Robos. Sal, I don't suppose you guys had to deal with effects similar to it? Any weird trips of sorts?"

v1YPNQ4.jpg

"It does sound similar to those stories..." Sally replies, looking back to what happened at the Stage, rubbing her chin while deep in thought. "A sound and a flash, and something outlandish happens. Whether it's the Hard-Boiled Heavies getting upgraded or sucking bits of the world into a void... Or ghosts showing up and sucking people into a movie."

Blaze butts in, "So it's a ruby. A ruby with the power to change things with a single flash." The cat mused on that thought... Could such a thing really exist?! Such power would be dangerous in Eggman's hands... But how could the ruby do such things? It doesn't sound like an energy source, like the Chaos Emeralds are, but something different...

"That's what has been gathered on it, from everything we know," states Sally, as she goes on to explain, "We've got no idea where it came from, what it's called, or even the full extent of what it can do. But if it's out here... Sonic, you did put the ruby in a safe place, right?"

Sally looks curiously over to Sonic, tapping her foot as she awaits the answer.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Madoka reaches out for Dante. He holds him steady by grabbing his arm, pleading him to listen.

"It's just that... I can't leave." She explains.

"My enemy... he stole my powers to become a god. I can't assume that form." She says. "And there are people, thousands upon thousands who need me to be their salvation! It's my responsibility to get those powers back, but..."

"...Now that I'm a normal Magical Girl again, and have seen universes even my omniprescent self couldn't see, made friends, all that... a part of me doesn't want to go. I know Homura doesn't want me to either, and I know if this never happened to me, I would live in a future where my best friend stole my powers all because she doesn't want me to feel the pain that comes from not existing as anything more than a concept. A part of me doesn't want to go, but I can't let Homura know that or she'll feel even worse about me sacrificing myself again."

She moves away from Dante. She looks at one of the Coffee Shop's glass window, seeing her face reflected on it. She stares at it, getting a good look at her normal self.

Reveal hidden contents

madoka-kaname-19490.jpg

Madoka shakes her head. "It's why I have to make sure Homura can live on without me with the time I have. I don't want her to suffer because of me anymore. I have to go one day, for everyone's sake... I just hope she'll be ready for it..."

Dante stops and listens fully to Madoka. He turns around when she finishes.

"So...you're a god, or should I say, was one?" Although Madoka didn't say it, the words she did say lead Dante to that conclusion. "I've met demons claiming to be gods before, you'd have to be the first genuine one..." Her talk of power and sacrifice brought to mind his twin brother, Virgil. A person that would sacrifice his human half for the sake of power.

"In my experience, power corrupts. You'd be far better off turning your back on all that and living normally with your friends." There was a bitterness to his words, but he had seen power corrupt many times.

7 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"As far as I'm concerned, you've nothing to be sorry about! Besides, patients or not, we all live here at the Academy! And well, I'm sure you can bet on Undyne giving you a visit! She loves anime and those who help those in need!", she said winking at her.

"So...I know you're the medic here, but are you feeling better?", he asked hopefully.

"Y-Y-Yes, w-we should...*sniff*...get back to Undyne..." Mikan gets back to her feet, wiping her tears away and trying to regain her composure. Her cheeks flushed red as she offered her hand out to Frisk. "C-C-Can I h-hold y-your h-h-hand?"

+++++++

Back at the igloos, Alisa is still looking around when a voice suddenly calls out.

"W-Who are y-y-you? W-W-Why are you c-c-creeping around h-here? I-I've n-never seen you b-before."

Alisa looks around, trying to find the owner of the voice until she spots a gleam from glasses hiding behind a slightly opened door.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170510205834

Alisa slowly walks towards the igloo that Toko was speaking from while trying to reassure her. "Please, I don't wish to be a bother. My name is Alisa Illinichina Amiella. You're that girl I saw before aren't you? Are you okay?"

Toko closes the door as Alisa looks back at her. She speaks back at Alisa through the closed door. "N-N-None of y-your business. I-I-I don't n-n-need the p-pity of s-some blonde b-b-bimbo..." Alisa looked back in confusion, being from Russian birth and living in a post apocalyptic world, she never heard of the word 'bimbo' before.

"T-This is all that s-s-stupid Makoto's fault! I-I-I wouldn't be having these feelings if he h-h-hadn't taught me about hope and...friendship..." Alisa can hear whimpering as Toko goes silent for a moment, but what she just said, makes Alisa think that Toko was having some conflicting feelings.

• Thumbs Up 2

43 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Dante stops and listens fully to Madoka. He turns around when she finishes.

"So...you're a god, or should I say, was one?" Although Madoka didn't say it, the words she did say lead Dante to that conclusion. "I've met demons claiming to be gods before, you'd have to be the first genuine one..." Her talk of power and sacrifice brought to mind his twin brother, Virgil. A person that would sacrifice his human half for the sake of power.

"In my experience, power corrupts. You'd be far better off turning your back on all that and living normally with your friends." There was a bitterness to his words, but he had seen power corrupt many times.

"My power can't corrupt... can it?" Madoka asks.

She isn't asking Dante. She's asking herself. If Mephiles and Devil Homura could use it for evil purposes, it probably should be...

...But I can't be capable of that! In the right hands, it can save so many!

"...People need me, though! If I'm not there with those powers, they'll live an afterlife of despair and... and..."

Madoka's thoughts become swarmed with self-doubt and uncertainty. She can't stay as a Disciple forever, she has a responsibility to uphold. She wants to be, though. A part of her wants to leave all those old burdens behind.

Spoiler

fbf4ebf13e57b5aec01beb97f5368a8b0831e4bb

Madoka grabs her head, mentally scolding herself. "Selfish, selfish, selfish!"

The pink girl runs off, unsure what to think of herself.

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"My power can't corrupt... can it?" Madoka asks.

She isn't asking Dante. She's asking herself. If Mephiles and Devil Homura could use it for evil purposes, it probably should be...

...But I can't be capable of that! In the right hands, it can save so many!

"...People need me, though! If I'm not there with those powers, they'll live an afterlife of despair and... and..."

Madoka's thoughts become swarmed with self-doubt and uncertainty. She can't stay as a Disciple forever, she has a responsibility to uphold. She wants to be, though. A part of her wants to leave all those old burdens behind.

Reveal hidden contents

fbf4ebf13e57b5aec01beb97f5368a8b0831e4bb

Madoka grabs her head, mentally scolding herself. "Selfish, selfish, selfish!"

The pink girl runs off, unsure what to think of herself.

"Hey kid, wait!" Dante yells after Madoka and considered chasing after her but decided against it. He yells again. " You need to have more faith in humans, kid. They're a lot more capable than you think!" 

Dante turns around and starts walking. "Selfishness, that's a human trait. Nothing wrong with being selfish sometimes..." He stops and produces a single penny from one of his pockets. He flicks it up in the air. "So...heads, I go back to the office and forget about all this. Or Tails, I stick around and help the kid and her friends out." He catches the penny with his right hand and lays it flat on the back of his left, removing his right hand to see what side is facing up.

"Heh." He starts walking again. "No R&R for me then. A half blood being hired by a goddess, the times are sure changing." As Dante continues walking, he is passed by Daniel and Dave. The three barely noticed each other and continue on there own path. Daniel still looks a little unwell as he slouches, holding his stomach as he walks.

"Will you stop being so bleedin' melodramatic. It was just like those VR games that are all the rage nowadays." Dave comments as Daniel struggles to recover from the horror movie incident. "My nightmares will have nightmares...n-never mind that now though...I-I thought I heard yelling from around here..."

The two of them look around as they continue walking. "Well...there's nobody around now..." Dave says. "Let's just go back to the igloo, I could do with a rest." Dave adds as he's feeling lazy. Daniel ignores his suggestion. "No!...I-I-I just feel like....somebody needs...help."

"...The only person that needs help is you." After that comment, Dave doubles back to leave while Daniel continues.

• Thumbs Up 1