Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Shuichi's fear slowly died down as he observes the childish movie on screen. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. Maybe the whole thing about special effects was just another lie from Kokichi.

The detective's legs stop trembling as he finally brings himself to enjoy the show, sighing in relief. He hears another faint sigh as well beside them. He turns to see a relieved Kaede, smiling gently.

• Thumbs Up 3

So far, Jessica wasn't impressed. This was supposed to be scary? She casually munched her popcorn, while Lily watched the film, breathing a sigh of relief.

"...huh... these horror movies aren't as bad as I thought they'd be," Lily whispered to Ivorn, who casually looked up at the flick. So far he had to agree with her; this was actually rather charming! ...scentifically inaccurate, but still charming!

Shade, however, growled irritably at the film. He came in to see gruesome, rip-roaring slaughterfests, and what he got was an idiotic baby movie for children! No, not even children - otherwise Voidica would be screaming in fear!

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta simply shrugged in response to Komaru's question as a small click was heard and the image faded away from the screen and the lights inside of the room dimmed down. Sayaka began gripping the chair's armrests more and more, her head rising up slightly as she did so, forcing the pop sensation to hope no one caught a glimpse of her in the darkness. The room quieted down as things began...

A penguin in a pair of glasses in a hat appeared on screen as he began laughing to himself evilally, flipping a switch and causing lightning to hit a sled and slowly rise up as the moon began to hover over the castle. 

"You'd think a killer sled would have been a stupid idea." Ella whispered to the mandrakes, "But you'd be surprised this movie pulls it off pretty well!"

The Mandrakes prepared themselves for a spooky time. Only to be surprised when they were greeted by a black and white cartoon film with a Penguin turning a sled to life. Aspen sighed in dissapointment, while Ashlyn's eyes twinkled as she saw the film play before her.

"OOooh! A cartoon!" Ashlyn jumped in her seat happily, spilling some candy from one of her boxes. "I love cartoons!"

"Uh... no offense, Ella..." Aspen told his new avian friend, "But I'm not feeling much terror right now."

Ella's smile faded as she noticed the more cartoony appearince. "Huh, that's weird... the one I remembered didn't have penguins in it... Either this is a remake, or the one where I'm from had human actors."

The corvid harpy didn't want to say it out loud, at the risk of being offensive, but due to the cartoony looking nature of the cartoon and the fact that it starred cute looking penguins, Ella was beginning to feel a bit of dissapointment as well.

• Thumbs Up 5

As the silly film began playing, a huge sigh of relief was heard in the room as Sayaka lifted her head up, revealing one of the chairs to be filled. It seemed she was now confident about watching this. She was ready. 

"...I can do this, I can. I'll prove that little brat wrong!" Sayaka thought with a smile. 

The next part of the film began playing.

The film continued to two penguins hiding inside of an igloo, slowly looking through the window in order to see if the Sled was still chasing them. As they did so, they saw a shadow creep out of the trees, approaching the window, a walking talking sled. The two panicked, quickly blocking the door, breathing a sigh of belief...until another door opened, revealing the sled hopping in, causing the two penguins to panic and crash out of the igloo in a panic.

• Thumbs Up 5

The atmosphere in the entire theater begins to lighten up as the Skylanders continue to watch this movie that is anything but scary. Snickers can even be heard from the audience. Meanwhile, Makoto's attention is directed at something else. Someone else as he watches Komaru like a hawk.

Why... Why am I acting like this...? He asks himself, but he can't stop this urge to watch over his sister.

• Thumbs Up 2

"...That's it?" Silver was baffled by the films shown so far. Here he was, thinking that they'd all be watching something scary. But... this? Silver started to feel pretty disappointed about this. "Well, at least the food is free..." he muttered to himself. Crash, on the other hand, found the films to be terrifying! He was on the edge of his seat, worried about what the Living Sled would do if it managed to get the penguins in the end. Aku-Aku was just left puzzled by this.

• Thumbs Up 4

18 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Uh... no offense, Ella..." Aspen told his new avian friend, "But I'm not feeling much terror right now."

Ella's smile faded as she noticed the more cartoony appearince. "Huh, that's weird... the one I remembered didn't have penguins in it... Either this is a remake, or the one where I'm from had human actors.

"I'm guessing the latter..... though even for talking penguins, this seems a bit hokey ", Shantae said,  shrugging.

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the silly film began playing, a huge sigh of relief was heard in the room as Sayaka lifted her head up, revealing one of the chairs to be filled. It seemed she was now confident about watching this. She was ready. 

"...I can do this, I can. I'll prove that little brat wrong!" Sayaka thought with a smile. 

The next part of the film began playing.

The film continued to two penguins hiding inside of an igloo, slowly looking through the window in order to see if the Sled was still chasing them. As they did so, they saw a shadow creep out of the trees, approaching the window, a walking talking sled. The two panicked, quickly blocking the door, breathing a sigh of belief...until another door opened, revealing the sled hopping in, causing the two penguins to panic and crash out of the igloo in a panic.

*Yawn* Cloud Strife himself gave a yawn,  trying to stay awake, feeling bored with the motion picture.   "So what does the sled  even do? Make rides out of its victims or just inconvenience them?", he asked out loud,  hopeful someone was familiar with this film. 

Phoenix meanwhile was just checking his watch. No matter what happened,  at this point,  the sooner things were over,  the better. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"I hope those two get sliced up," Shade sulked. This movie still wasn't doing much for him, nor for Jessica, who'd resorted to resting her head on her arm and trying to stay awake.

Voidica, meanwhile, jumped up and thrust her fists out eagerly. "G-Go go go, you guysh! Y-You cahn beaht dat nashty old shled! I know you cahn!" The gobstopper was still in her mouth, hindering her sugared-up urgings to the penguins on-screen. Lumina giggled as she set Voidica back down in her seat, asking her not to disturb the movie for everyone else.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the movie continued, the Skylanders continued to have fun and laugh, even Sayaka got up and moved over beside everyone, happy to be apart of the group laughing at this "horror". This was Kokichi's big plan? Seriously?

Unfortunately for the Skylanders, you should never tempt fate like that.

Suddenly, the screen paused, as a massive red eye appeared on screen, along with a sound effect that several Skylanders remember, it was one that would be forever stuck in their heads after they last heard it. 

"Heya kiddos!" A familiar voice shouted with glee.

• Thumbs Up 5

Kaede's blood immediately ran cold. Her body felt a little jolt at the all-too familar sound of the Forbidden Action being triggered. The same went for Makoto. His paranoia immediately replaced with outright dread with what was heard.

Even Alter-Ego froze in place. He felt like his internal machinery shut down.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica and Lumina nearly choked on their popcorn as they heard that all-too familiar sound. Even Shade sharply turned in disbelief... though at this stage, this was actually a good thing. At least something interesting might happen now!

Voidica was confused as she heard the voice. Wasn't that the same voice those weird Monokuma robots made back on Enchantus? ...wait. If those were trying to kill everyone there...

Lumina held Voidica's hand, knowing full well just what Monokuma was like. "It's only fictional," she said to herself, over and over again.

• Thumbs Up 2

"What the hell..." Ragna said as he heard the jingle. He gripped the seat's arm rests harder, mostly because he's anxious by the ominous sound effect. "This better not be anything or I will lose my shit one way or another." Anger could be heard through Ragna's voice.

2B stood up, mostly out of bewilderment. "What's going on here!?" she shouted. She seemed convinced that this movie wouldn't contain at jingle like that. However 2B didn't know how to react.

Kyoko placed her hand on Makoto's arm. "No matter what we'll get through this." She tried to encourage Makoto, despite knowing first hand what that jingle meant. She tried to put up a strong facade for Makoto's sake. She need to show that no matter what she was level headed.

• Thumbs Up 4

Silver's disappointment quickly turned into intrigue, then worry. That certainly wasn't the voice of a living sled that Silver and the others just heard. There was no doubt about it. That voice was... "Monokuma?" he muttered. For Crash and Aku-Aku, this was the first time they'd ever heard this voice, but even they knew that it couldn't be good. Crash was already (somehow) scared from the last two short films, and this got him in a bit of a panic. "Crash, you need to remain calm..." said Aku-Aku.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Kyoko placed her hand on Makoto's arm. "No matter what we'll get through this." She tried to encourage Makoto, despite knowing first hand what that jingle meant. She tried to put up a strong facade for Makoto's sake. She need to show that no matter what she was level headed.

Makoto uses his one free hand on Kyoko's, gripping it as tightly as possible. That sound. That damn sound. The sound that almost made him lose the girl he loved. Sure she's here now, but the flashbacks are still especially painful. He has this need to grip onto Kyoko, because if he lets her go... it feels like he could lose her forever this time.

"...Yeah. We'll get through this. Together."

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

"..."

Noire, Bomberman, Hero Prinny, Daniel and Dave didn't understand what that jingle meant, but Toko seemed unnerved by it. The voice on the other hand, they all felt they recognized it. Except for Bomberman.

"EEK! Now I wished I paid more attention at those villain meetings, dood." Hero Prinny didn't know what was going on, despite running away from LOSE. Bomberman didn't know what was going on for a different reason.

"...is the movie over?"

• Thumbs Up 4

The trio jumped, Aspen nearly dropping his popcorn, and Ashlyn spilling a box of sour gummies. However, due to them not being aware of the killing games, theyre weren't as phased as some of the other members of the audience.

"Kokichi added in a jumpscare?!" Ella complained, "Really?! That's what you brought us all in for? Weak!"

"What a waste of time." Aspen sighed angrily, "If it wasn't for the fact I wanted to see the little shrimp cry when we won the bet, I'd be heading back to the comet for some sleep"

Ashlyn, while agreeing with her brother and the harpy, still felt some concern. As she observed the reactions in the theater, there were quite a few who were not only shaken by the sudden change, but some almost in shock. These reactions were enough to unsettle the Mandrake sister.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"...is the movie over?"

The screen suddenly changed as music began screeching out of the loud speakers surrounding the room. The image was clear, it was the sickening image of Monokuma sipping on champagne with his feet kicked up onto a desk, all with his signature smile. 

latest?cb=20171015112509

"Neeheehee, don't be silly kid, the movie is just about to begin! A movie of despair! A movie filled with thrills, chills, kills! And guess what kids! I'm the one watching it! But don't worry, i have my actors all ready to go! The two disgusting romantic leads over there!" Monokuma shouted, pointing towards Makoto and Kyoko. "They're sickening replacements there!" Monokuma said, pointing to Komaru and Yuta. "The people who's gonna get slaughtered!...oh wait, that includes all of you! Puupupupupupup!" 

• Thumbs Up 7

Makoto's hold on Kyoko's hand changed into practically a death grip at the sight of Monokuma.

Xa0paxj.jpg

"Wait, how is this possible?! Is this a LOSE trap?! No, it can't be! This has to be set up by Kokichi! Y-You know, like what Kazuo did to us!" Makoto exclaims, refusing to believe that the real deal has trapped him for the third time, now.

Komaru's attention came off of Yuta and back to her brother. Looking up to him, she hopes the man who triumphed over Monokuma countless times can do so again.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sally and Nicole were taken aback, not that voice! The one voice that brought despair, and so much hatred.

They growled in unison,

"Monokuma..."

Nicole turns to Sally and whispers, "We've got to do something. This could end very badly for those down there!" Sally rubbed her chin, thinking up ideas. They needed a plan to stop this...

• Thumbs Up 5

"Wow, it's like he's talking to me." Bomberman was in awe, he thought this was part of the movie. Even Hero Prinny, who is a complete idiot, knew this was bad. However, he didn't want Monokuma to see him, so he tried to sink into the background.

Toko stood up in anger. "Bastard! If you want to target a cute couple, why not target me and Master?"

It was unclear if she wanted to swap places as a noble sacrifice or that she was just pissed off for not being included as part of a happy couple. "Hey Dan, check it out. Looks like they are benefits to being single and lonely." Dave nudges Daniel as he's had his hands over his eyes since the movie started.

• Thumbs Up 5

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The screen suddenly changed as music began screeching out of the loud speakers surrounding the room. The image was clear, it was the sickening image of Monokuma sipping on champagne with his feet kicked up onto a desk, all with his signature smile. 

latest?cb=20171015112509

"Neeheehee, don't be silly kid, the movie is just about to begin! A movie of despair! A movie filled with thrills, chills, kills! And guess what kids! I'm the one watching it! But don't worry, i have my actors all ready to go! The two disgusting romantic leads over there!" Monokuma shouted, pointing towards Makoto and Kyoko. "They're sickening replacements there!" Monokuma said, pointing to Komaru and Yuta. "The people who's gonna get slaughtered!...oh wait, that includes all of you! Puupupupupupup!" 

Kyouko_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Halfbody_Sprite_(9

"Romantic...leads...?" Kyoko said in a shock. She quickly cleared her throat. "You're not getting away with this Monokuma!" Kyoko tried to sound brave but Monokuma's words seemed to had flustered her. She's still new to this dating thing.

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto's hold on Kyoko's hand changed into practically a death grip at the sight of Monokuma.

Xa0paxj.jpg

"Wait, how is this possible?! Is this a LOSE trap?! No, it can't be! This has to be set up by Kokichi! Y-You know, like what Kazuo did to us!" Makoto exclaims, refusing to believe that the real deal has trapped him for the third time, now.

Komaru's attention came off of Yuta and back to her brother. Looking up to him, she hopes the man who triumphed over Monokuma countless times can do so again.

Kyouko_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Halfbody_Sprite_(1

"Perhaps he did sell us out but then what would he have to gain?" Kyoko asked, trying to bring logic to Kokichi's actions, "think about it Makoto, he has nothing to gain by having Monokuma trying to kill us. This might just be one of his pranks going too far." Kyoko then thought of something. "Either way how did he get Monokuma to say all that..?" Kyoko did think more on possibilities of the situation more. She knew the truth was out there but she needed to see things through. However her determination didn't swayed and kept trying to push Makoto on the right path.

• Thumbs Up 4

However, Yuta didn't seem to stop laughing as Monokuma kept on with his speech. His eyes narrowed as he looked down towards Yuta, as he suddenly jumped onto the table and pointed angrily towards him. 

"Hey you! Ultimate Useless Kid! How come you aren't scared?!" Monokuma shouted. 

"D-Does anyone believe this? This is the worst Monokuma effect ever!" Yuta said, still laughing as he stood up shaking his head. "Man, are you serious with this?" 

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Kyouko_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Halfbody_Sprite_(1

"Perhaps he did sell us out but then what would he have to gain?" Kyoko asked, trying to bring logic to Kokichi's actions, "think about it Makoto, he has nothing to gain by having Monokuma trying to kill us. This might just be one of his pranks going too far." Kyoko then thought of something. "Either way how did he get Monokuma to say all that..?" Kyoko did think long and hard about the situation more. She knew the truth was out there but she needed to see things through. However her determination didn't swayed and kept trying to push Makoto on the right path.

Makoto stops for a moment, thinking for a moment. "You... You think he got the help of an expert animator? Like, blackmail Ryota to do this for him?" He asks Kyoko, trying to figure this out.

The two stop and think, all while Makoto's heart continues to race. This better not be a killing game. No, it can't be...

• Thumbs Up 5

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Wait... They really are called LOSE?" Ashlyn rolled her eyes, "Geez! What a bunch of fun suckers! The joke's not as funny when your enemy is in on it, you know?"

Picking up another box of candy, Ashlyn relaxed in her seat and began to eat it, Not noticing Aspen's confusion and Ella's sudden change of mood.

"So this is like an interactive horror movie isn't it?" Ashlyn said trying to hide the concern she had for everyone's frightened reactions, "That would be fun. Though, It does seem pretty intense for some of us..."

"Neeheehee, don't be silly kid, the movie is just about to begin! A movie of despair! A movie filled with thrills, chills, kills! And guess what kids! I'm the one watching it! But don't worry, i have my actors all ready to go! The two disgusting romantic leads over there!" Monokuma shouted, pointing towards Makoto and Kyoko. "They're sickening replacements there!" Monokuma said, pointing to Komaru and Yuta. "The people who's gonna get slaughtered!...oh wait, that includes all of you! Puupupupupupup!

Aspen didn't respond... Instead put his hand on his forehead, Among the memories he had before Him and his sis were traversing the dimension of nothingess, there was another one that stuck out. A demon... with two faces. A demon who had a sick obsession of filling people with terror and despair. Aspen's eyes widened as he suddenly smacked the box of candies out of Ashlyn's hand.

"Dude, what the hell?!" Ashlyn complained, "I didn't even get started with those candies! 

"Ashlyn! Stop eating that stuff! This might be a trap!

"Huh?" Ashlyn asked, still trying to repress her fear.

"This ain't no interactive movie! I just remembered something! That... thing on the screen? It's our enemy! Or... The skylanders enemy... Or... Look! He wants us all dead! I just know it!"

"Keen eye, there shorty." Ella bit her lip, "Whenever this bear comes around, he always makes sure he brings a healthy dose of despair for us! That stupid kid got us!"

Aspen banged his fist on the armrest, cracking it, "That son of a- He's dead! He's so dead!"

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

However, Yuta didn't seem to stop laughing as Monokuma kept on with his speech. His eyes narrowed as he looked down towards Yuta, as he suddenly jumped onto the table and pointed angrily towards him. 

"Hey you! Ultimate Useless Kid! How come you aren't scared?!" Monokuma shouted. 

"D-Does anyone believe this? This is the worst Monokuma effect ever!" Yuta said, still laughing as he stood up shaking his head. "Man, are you serious with this?" 

Silver wasn't sure what to think after seeing this. Was this definitely all just a trick cooked up by Kokichi? Or... did Yuta just inadvertently say his last words? Aku-Aku wasn't in the mood for waiting, however. "So... Monokuma, is it? I suggest you explain your actions now, or this will not bode well for you!" he said to the bear, sternly.

Crash... tried to stay determined, if only because he and his new friends could potentially be in real danger. However, it was clear that he was still shaking a little bit.

• Thumbs Up 6