Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Jessica raised an eyebrow at Sayaka's proclamation. "So... these are literally just crappy special effects? Holograms?" She turned her gaze to Lumina, who was miffed at this.

"What? Don't look at me; I'm not the only one in the universe who uses holograms!" she protested. Besides, she couldn't have sent them into a film...

Voidica, meanwhile, poked one of the ghosts, only for her hand to go through them. She smiled and giggled. What was she so scared of?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders prepared for a fight, Sayaka didn't move from her position, the fear that had once invaded her eyes before having been turned into confidence, she stood, staring down the ghosts. As she did, she stood in front of Fright Knight. 

"Kill me". Sayaka said to the ghost, awaiting his response.

"..." Fright Knight didn't respond, he seemed almost reluctant to reach for his blade upon Sayaka's insistence. No matter how long Sayaka glared at him, he wouldn't take out his fire sword to do as commanded.

"I knew it! You can't do it, can you?! And there's a good reason for that!". 

"NONE OF THIS IS REAL!" Sayaka shouted, to the displeasure of the various ghosts.

"...Not real? Like, everything isn't real?" Makoto asks, utterly confused and baffled...

...Yet it makes complete sense. He walks up to another ghoul and he opens his arms. He glares at the monster, waiting for it to kill him. However, the death never came. All it did is stand there the entire time.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders prepared for a fight, Sayaka didn't move from her position, the fear that had once invaded her eyes before having been turned into confidence, she stood, staring down the ghosts. As she did, she stood in front of Fright Knight. 

"Kill me". Sayaka said to the ghost, awaiting his response.

"..." Fright Knight didn't respond, he seemed almost reluctant to reach for his blade upon Sayaka's insistence. No matter how long Sayaka glared at him, he wouldn't take out his fire sword to do as commanded.

"I knew it! You can't do it, can you?! And there's a good reason for that!". 

"NONE OF THIS IS REAL!" Sayaka shouted, to the displeasure of the various ghosts.

"What? They ain't? These guys are all illusions?" Aspen turned to three imprisoned souls with a mischivous grin. He walked up to them with his arms outstretched. "Yo, chain faces! You guys wanted to hit me and my sister earlier? Well here you go! Free hit, right here!"

As he did this, Aspen noticed that he stepped in a puddle of melted butter from a spilled popcorn bucket. With his smile growing wider, Aspen stuck a finger in the butter and drew a target on his chest. The mandrake brother then stuck out his chest as he pointed at it.

"C'mon spooks! I'm right here! Shoot one of those laser of darkness things at me!" Aspen got no response, the imprisoned souls simply stared at him, "Heh, yeah, didn't think so creepo!"

Ashlyn bounced over to Aspen, still wrapped up in the microphone cables and put on her own smug grin as well, happy to know that they wouldn't be hurting her or her friends anytime soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

The ghosts began backing off slightly as their secret had been revealed. But as they did so, a laugh began overtaking the theater, spread all throughout it, laughing wildly. As the laugh continued, suddenly a massive sound erupted over the theater as the Skylanders were engulfed in a bright light.

When the light faded, the ghosts were gone, and the Skylanders...were back in their seats where they were at the beginning of the movie. There was several spilled drinks and popcorn on the ground, and the screen simply read "The End". 

"...I'm officially confused" Yuta simply said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Komaru simply sits in shock. She looks at her hands. Her popcorn and soda are still in her grip. She looks around, frantically, touching her head, shoulders, toes, everything to ensure she's alright. To her relief (and confusion), she is.

"....What just happened?!" She asks.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The ghosts began backing off slightly as their secret had been revealed. But as they did so, a laugh began overtaking the theater, spread all throughout it, laughing wildly. As the laugh continued, suddenly a massive sound erupted over the theater as the Skylanders were engulfed in a bright light.

When the light faded, the ghosts were gone, and the Skylanders...were back in their seats where they were at the beginning of the movie. There was several spilled drinks and popcorn on the ground, and the screen simply read "The End". 

"...I'm officially confused" Yuta simply said.

"What just---?!" Sally jolted up from her seat, shocked and confused. Everything... Normal again?! Nothing made sense anymore.

Nicole wipes her eyes, blinded by the flash. Her systems felt scrambled, she was completely lost on what was happening... "This has been a day most curious."

Sally stumbles up from her seat, clutching her head. It felt like she just had a nightmare... But it was over. Nicole just sighs with relief, thankful that this was done.

• Thumbs Up 1

Aspen, Ashlyn and Ella find themselves back in their seats. The trio looked around in confusion, and Ashlyn looked over herself... while she was free from the grip of Sayaka's microphone cable, her arms were still bunched tight.

"Mrphmrphmrph." Ashlyn said, before suddenly releasing herself from her imaginary prison, "Ooof! I mean... Dude, what the heck happened in here."

Aspen began to inspect his popcorn before dumping it. "Well then... I ain't eating any more of this."

"So um... uh... That was a unique horror movie festival." Ella scratched her head, "I mean... it wasn't that scary, but it'll be one I'll remember for a good while."

• Thumbs Up 2

"...Makoto, can we leave now...?" Sayaka asked, looking like she was ready to throw up. It seemed that now she was finally out of danger, it finally hit her just what happened in whatever situation the Skylanders found themselves in. 

As the Skylanders walked outside, they were greeted by the same person who made them watch the movie to begin with...

latest?cb=20170929121612

"It's about time you guys were done with that movie. How was it? Was it spoooooky? Did Sayaka piss herself out of fear? Huh? Huh? Huh?" Kokichi asked, jumping like an over-excited child.

• Thumbs Up 1

Makoto simply facepalms. The answer was as clesr as day yet nobody spoke out on it. Internally, the boy simply curses himself for being such an idiot.

"...Of course it was you..." He groans.

Kokichi is suddenly met with glares from the Skylanders, some itching to pound the pipsqueak into submission.

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto simply facepalms. The answer was as clesr as day yet nobody spoke out on it. Internally, the boy simply curses himself for being such an idiot.

"...Of course it was you..." He groans.

Kokichi is suddenly met with glares from the Skylanders, some itching to pound the pipsqueak into submission.

Kokichi simply smiled back at the Skylanders, as he pulled the disc out of his pocket and began playing with it again as he kept looking towards the Skylanders. This was the disc that would make or break Sayaka's fanbase now. 

"I don't know what you mean Makoto! I've been out here the whole time". Kokichi said, as he flipped the disc over to Makoto's hand, as he turned to leave. "Here ya go, you can have the disc, it's totally blank anyway, you'd have to be total idiots to think Edgeworthnothing was actually keeping you guys monitored!" Kokichi said, laughing in a grand manner. Was it true? Was the disc really empty? If so, why did he make Sayaka do this in the first place?

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah, let's get the hell out of here." Aspen said, rubbing the back of his head, "I think that's enough movies for tonight."

Aspen, Ashlyn and Ella got up from their seats tossing what was left of the candy and popcorn in the trash. The three had no idea as to what happened, but they were not willing to take any chances. For all they knew, the snacks had been cursed, which caused their little adventure to happen.

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"...Makoto, can we leave now...?" Sayaka asked, looking like she was ready to throw up. It seemed that now she was finally out of danger, it finally hit her just what happened in whatever situation the Skylanders found themselves in. 

As the Skylanders walked outside, they were greeted by the same person who made them watch the movie to begin with...

"It's about time you guys were done with that movie. How was it? Was it spoooooky? Did Sayaka piss herself out of fear? Huh? Huh? Huh?" Kokichi asked, jumping like an over-excited child.

Aspen was having none of it anymore. He said he would try and clock this smug little punk, and he was out of patience. Reeling his vine back, he shot his fist towards Kokichi's gut. All the while, Ella leans over to Ashlyn to whisper to her.

"I betcha two gold coins Purple haired guy's gonna dodge and humiliate your brother." Ella giggled,

"Hey that's not nice!" Ashlyn scolded, before pulling out four gold coins, "But I betcha four gold coins he lands it!"

"You're on!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Makoto looks at the disc, dumbfounded. He doesn't know what to think of this besides one thing...

...Kokichi Oma is one strange enigma. Slowly, he hands the disc to Sayaka. "Here." He says. "It's best in your hands."

Meanwhile, Homura gives Kokichi a massive death glare, seething with anger despite her expression appearing to be that of indifference. Madoka holds the raven haired Magical Girl back, fearing the worst.

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Yeah, let's get the hell out of here." Aspen said, rubbing the back of his head, "I think that's enough movies for tonight."

Aspen, Ashlyn and Ella got up from their seats tossing what was left of the candy and popcorn in the trash. The three had no idea as to what happened, but they were not willing to take any chances. For all they knew, the snacks had been cursed, which caused their little adventure to happen.

Aspen was having none of it anymore. He said he would try and clock this smug little punk, and he was out of patience. Reeling his vine back, he shot his fist towards Kokichi's gut. All the while, Ella leans over to Ashlyn to whisper to her.

"I betcha two gold coins Purple haired guy's gonna dodge and humiliate your brother." Ella giggled,

"Hey that's not nice!" Ashlyn scolded, before pulling out four gold coins, "But I betcha four gold coins he lands it!"

"You're on!"

Kokichi simply avoided the attack, but decided not to retaliate. Kokichi simply proceeded to vanish out of sight, not really knowing what he was up to. Things wasn't helped as Sayaka scanned the disc's content with her DEUS device.

"Guys...it's blank. All that's here is just a picture....of my class in Hope's Peak" Sayaka said, as she brought up the name of the file - Hope.

• Thumbs Up 2

Makoto gets closer to Sayaka's DEUS. His eyebrow raises. "Wait, what?"

Sure enough, Sayaka was right. There was nothing candid, embarrassing or potentially reputation shattering. It was just a simple picture of the 78th class of Hope's Peak.

latest?cb=20140621103233

Homura slams the armrest. "Are you telling me we did all this for nothing?!"

Kaede shakes her head. "I wouldn't say that. Rather, I think we all got a little braver."

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sure enough, Sayaka was right. There was nothing candid, embarrassing or potentially reputation shattering. It was just a simple picture of the 78th class of Hope's Peak.

latest?cb=20140621103233

Kaede shakes her head. "I wouldn't say that. Rather, I think we all got a little braver."

Sayaka looked over towards Kaede, not really sure what she was trying to imply. She had no idea what on Earth was Kokichi trying to do here. She didn't understand him at all. What was this picture even meant to represent?

Yuta on the other hand walked over to Komaru. "Hey Komaru, sorry this...uh date...? Didn't go well. If you're still up for it, m-maybe we can try again?" Yuta asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta on the other hand walked over to Komaru. "Hey Komaru, sorry this...uh date...? Didn't go well. If you're still up for it, m-maybe we can try again?" Yuta asked.

Komaru nods happily. "Yeah. You know what they say, second time's the charm!"

"...I don't think that's how it usually goes." Madoka sheepishly comments.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sayaka looked over towards Kaede, not really sure what she was trying to imply. She had no idea what on Earth was Kokichi trying to do here. She didn't understand him at all. What was this picture even meant to represent?

Shuichi simply looks at the stage doors, noticing them slightly swinging because of Kokichi's recent departure. He feels annoyance... but also a bit of gratefulness. He too, feels a little braver...

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kokichi simply avoided the attack, but decided not to retaliate. Kokichi simply proceeded to vanish out of sight, not really knowing what he was up to. Things wasn't helped as Sayaka scanned the disc's content with her DEUS device.

Crunch! 

Rather than feeling his fist collide with Kokichi, Aspen felt his fist fall into the snow. Blink in confusion, Aspen's arm zipped back to him as the mandrake searched around, trying to find Kokichi. After realizing the purple haired brat was gone, Aspen kicked the snow in frustration.

"Pay up." Ella said, holding out her wing towards Ashlyn. 

"Wha- hey! You said if he dodged and humiliated him!" Ashlyn complained folding her arms. "As you clearly saw, he only dodged."

"Yeah... but he still dodged."

"But he didn't humilate him!"

Ashlyn and Ella remained silent, unsure of what they were gonna do. Eventually, Ashlyn took two of her gold coins and handed it to Ella.

"I'll uh... give you half, how does that sound?"

"Deal."

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20140621103233

"Hopes peak? Yeah, I dunno what that is..." Aspen sighed as he folded his arms, "But that doesn't matter. I guess we all gained a bit more courage on that little escapade. I mean... That's a character development moment if I've ever seen one."

Aspen turned to Sayaka, "Good job out there, partner! Don't ever let that bully ever pick on you for anything you're ashamed of. I don't know what his deal was or what he was getting out of this... But if he ever tries anything funny, just give him some of that badassery you showed today, alright?"

Aspen then approached his sister, his smile fading as he did so. "So, ya alright sis? I can tell you were kinda freaking out in that movie there.

"Naaaah! I'm fine! Really!" Ashlyn waved a hand at her brother, "It was kind of fun actually! I wouldn't mind going back now that I know that sled can't kill us. not to mention... smashing your head against a tree in that world is kinda theraputic. Hahahaha!"

Ashlyn giggled loudly as Aspen gave her a concerned look. Ashlyn always put on a brave face, but Aspen knew when his sister was rattled. But, it was all over now, and they could all take a breather.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Crunch! 

Rather than feeling his fist collide with Kokichi, Aspen felt his fist fall into the snow. Blink in confusion, Aspen's arm zipped back to him as the mandrake searched around, trying to find Kokichi. After realizing the purple haired brat was gone, Aspen kicked the snow in frustration.

"Pay up." Ella said, holding out her wing towards Ashlyn. 

"Wha- hey! You said if he dodged and humiliated him!" Ashlyn complained folding her arms. "As you clearly saw, he only dodged."

"Yeah... but he still dodged."

"But he didn't humilate him!"

Ashlyn and Ella remained silent, unsure of what they were gonna do. Eventually, Ashlyn took two of her gold coins and handed it to Ella.

"I'll uh... give you half, how does that sound?"

"Deal."

"Hopes peak? Yeah, I dunno what that is..." Aspen sighed as he folded his arms, "But that doesn't matter. I guess we all gained a bit more courage on that little escapade. I mean... That's a character development moment if I've ever seen one."

Aspen turned to Sayaka, "Good job out there, partner! Don't ever let that bully ever pick on you for anything you're ashamed of. I don't know what his deal was or what he was getting out of this... But if he ever tries anything funny, just give him some of that badassery you showed today, alright?"

Aspen then approached his sister, his smile fading as he did so. "So, ya alright sis? I can tell you were kinda freaking out in that movie there.

"Naaaah! I'm fine! Really!" Ashlyn waved a hand at her brother, "It was kind of fun actually! I wouldn't mind going back now that I know that sled can't kill us. not to mention... smashing your head against a tree in that world is kinda theraputic. Hahahaha!"

Ashlyn giggled loudly as Aspen gave her a concerned look. Ashlyn always put on a brave face, but Aspen knew when his sister was rattled. But, it was all over now, and they could all take a breather.

Sayaka nodded in response and gave a thumbs up to indicate she'd follow Aspen's instructions if need be. She walked over to Kaede and decided to ask what her thoughts on the situation were.

"Kaede, you know Kokichi, what was he trying to do here?" Sayaka asked,

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sayaka nodded in response and gave a thumbs up to indicate she'd follow Aspen's instructions if need be. She walked over to Kaede and decided to ask what her thoughts on the situation were.

"Kaede, you know Kokichi, what was he trying to do here?" Sayaka asked,

"Huh?" Kaede asks, surprised for being out on the spot.

The pianist crosses her arms, trying to think this through. She knew Kokichi for literally her entire life, among with the rest of Cleaning Crew 53... surely she should know this. Before she could say a word, though, Shuichi stands up.

HGS5Tzk.jpg

"I think he wanted Sayaka to face her fears. To make her stronger. He never intended to blackmail anyone, after all if that disc is of any indication, but he did need a motive to get her here in the first place. So he lied about his intentions to something more... malicious, you could say." He explains.

Homura nods. "I suppose. Figures you would know considering what you got him to do a while back now, right?"

Shuichi only proceeds to look down at that remark.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka looked surprised by Shuichi's answer, not really sure why he'd deem it important enough to want her to be stronger. With that information though, that gave a picture a different meaning to her. This wasn't her hope.

It was her courage.

-----------------------------------

Somewhere deep in the forest, Kokichi was walking through it, smiling at what he had went down. "Need to work on my Monokuma impression a little more, I let a neeheehee slip in there" Kokichi said to himself, as he looked down to his hand, where a purple object lay.

latest?cb=20171111070146

"Neeheehee, what an fun little jewel" Kokichi said with a smile, as he closed his hand back around the ruby.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I think he wanted Sayaka to face her fears. To make her stronger. He never intended to blackmail anyone, after all if that disc is of any indication, but he did need a motive to get her here in the first place. So he lied about his intentions to something more... malicious, you could say." He explains.

Homura nods. "I suppose. Figures you would know considering what you got him to do a while back now, right?"

Shuichi only proceeds to look down at that remark.

"So wait... That bully was trying to help her?" Ashlyn, who was balancing on her giant tail-like vine, asked with surprise, "That's weird. If he wanted to help, why was he so mean about it? You don't have to be a bully to help people, ya know."

"Some people are just weird I guess." Aspen shrugged, "I can't say I was a fan of how he drove Sayaka to tears earlier... but I guess some people have their own ways of doing stuff, even if it hurts others... Or force us into bizzare situations."

Aspen began to think back on their adventure, and how crazy it was. He couldn't remember the last time he had done something this exciting before their memories got all mixed up. It was then Aspen began to remember... The laughing two faced bear that had filled many people in the theater with fear. 

Concerned, Aspen turned to Ashlyn, "You... you remember too, don't you? The two faced demon?"

Ashlyn thought about it. Indeed she did, Ashlyn remembered a major enemy they faced off with when they were in the "guild of the chosen," albiet vaguely. A being with seemingly two faces, and a wicked laugh that filled her enemies hearts with terror. As some of the memories returned, Ashlyn shuddered and turned to Aspen.

"Yeah, I kinda do... I can't say if it's the same person or not." Ashlyn mused as she rubbed her chin.

"Whether or not it is the same creature." Aspen said with a serious face, "We can't just leave the skylanders behind as they face that freak or whatever friends it has. I've made my decision. I'm now 100 percent sure we're gonna stay and lend a hand. Whatever that thing is, I won't sleep at night knowing that we're letting that thing roam around and torment who knows what!"

"That's the spirit, Aspen!" Ashlyn cheered, "We wont rest until evil is vanquished!"

"Yeah... Speaking of rest... I'm beat." Aspen said with a stretch, "C'mon sis, let's get back to the Wayward Comet. My hammock's callin my name right now."

"Right behind you! Bro!" Ashlyn yanwed as she began to follow her brother back to where they parked the comet, "Man, sleep sounds awesome right now."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kaede stretches. She then rubs her hands. "Well! I think this has been an eventful movie night, but it's time we split up, right?" She asks the Skylanders.

The pianist turns to Shuichi. Kaede puts her index finger under his chin and lifts his head up from sadly looking at the floor. His eyes meet with her own as she gives him a warm smile. "Next time, we'll go to the Lighthouse for real, okay?" She tells him.

Shuichi nods slowly in understanding, feeling a mix of happiness... yet sorrow from Homura's comment. Talk about a buzzkill to his mood.

"R-Right. All's well that ends well. I need to go find a place to throw up." Daniel staggers away with Dave following behind, chuckling slightly.

"Yes...if a Skylander has learned to stand up and face her fears, then I guess this strange endeavour was worth it." Bomberman says to the others as he sits on the floor feeling tired.

Toko and Noire were keeping there distance to the others, Toko had been keeping a close watch on Komaru and Yuta. She was frustrated that she couldn't help Komaru when see needed it. She decides to leave then both alone and let them have their moment. Feeling sad and lonely, she simply leaves without saying a word. Noire does the same thing but in a different direction. She wasn't sure how to process what happened but her energy to try and socialize better with the Skylanders had completely gone, so she was feeling pretty tired.

In the confusion however, Hero Prinny seems to have disappeared. Bomberman hadn't noticed.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Toko had been keeping a close watch on Komaru and Yuta. She was frustrated that she couldn't help Komaru when see needed it. She decides to leave then both alone and let them have their moment. Feeling sad and lonely, she simply leaves without saying a word.

Komaru looks away from Yuta, noticing a faint glimpse of her best friend's hair flow into the stage's doors. She slightly raises her hand out towards the door's direction, reaching for the unreachable.

"Toko...?" She mutters.

Her hand goes back down in defeat, unsure if she should go to Toko or if she needs time alone.

• Thumbs Up 2

Now outside, Toko looks down at the manga 'The Bomb Inside Her Volume 1' that she had been holding all this time, trying to hide it from the others. She sighs as she thinks to herself "This is a part of growing up, right? Komaru has a boyfriend now, she wont have time to hangout with me anymore. It was thanks to Yuta that they got the idea to escape anyway.....she doesn't need me anymore..."

Toko stands there in the cold for a minute or two, she hesitates to move until -

Hero Prinny walks up to her. "What's up with you? You been dumped or something, dood?" Hero Prinny asks but Toko doesn't respond, she only glares at him. "I get it, I saw you. You seemed pretty concerned for that other girl, dood. But she's been hanging around with that guy that totally looks like a loser, I guess you've been replaced, dood." Hero Prinny pauses and looks up to the sky before continuing.

"In my world, acts of betrayal are more natural than breathing. You'd be better off on your own, nobody can stab you in the back that way, dood." Toko still doesn't reply but she gently throws the manga into a nearby waste bin. It was pretty full of other random trash and sat comfortably at the top. Toko then continues walking away as Hero Prinny watched.

Once Toko was out of sight, Hero Prinny moves into an empty alleyway and retrieves a DEUS that he has been keeping in his pack, he presses a button and a voice comes out from the device. "You there yet?!"

"Roger that, dood! I made it with....very little...problems, Master Et -" "Shut up, idiot! Don't say my name, anybody could be listening!" " - dood?" The voice on the other end sounded like his superior and prevented him from saying their name. "I doubt it matters, dood." Hero Prinny says as he shrugs. "Our writer lacks any kind of subtlety, by the way...where did you get this gizmo, dood?"

"I found it just lying around, probably dropped by some dead Skylander. Never mind that now. Just observe those guys. Somebodies been lying to me and there is no way in hell I'm letting them get away with it!" "Aye aye! What about the Skylanders and the traitor Prinnies, dood?" Hero Prinny asks in his reply. "Don't worry about them for now, but if any get in your way, kill 'em!" The call ends and Hero Prinny puts the DEUS away.

*gulp* "K-K-K-Kill them? B-But these Skylanders look pretty tough, dood..." As Hero Prinny looks around nervously, he leaves the alleyway and heads off in a random direction.

• Thumbs Up 3