Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Again. I'm just looking around. Of course, I'm frustrated about it too." Makoto says to Sally.

He grits his teeth and his fists clench. He shakes his head to calm himself down and ease the tension, continuing the desperate search.

I have to figure this out... it's my responsibility. I can't fail everyone.

Sally nods, refusing to pressure him anymore. "Alright. I'll leave you be." Taking Nicole's hand, they walk off to themselves. "Come on, Nicole."

After a short distance walk, Sally begins to think to herself. 'I had a chance to help everyone, to maybe stop this madness... But I blew the chance, like I usually do...' She looks up to the projector and wonders, 'Maybe I've got a chance to do something. Something stupid, something dumb, something that'll get us all hurt... But it'll help to... No, I can't... Ugh, being outmanoeuvred is the worst feeling!'

Sighing with frustration, Sally takes a seat and only waits for this to be over, her face sitting in her hands. The situation was out of her control...

Nicole glances at Sally, worried, before looking away and shaking her head. Looking around, she catches sight of AE. He was in this mess too? Was he okay? That's what she was gonna find out. She walks around and approaches Alter-Ego, expressing concern. "...You're here too...?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole glances at Sally, worried, before looking away and shaking her head. Looking around, she catches sight of AE. He was in this mess too? Was he okay? That's what she was gonna find out. She walks around and approaches Alter-Ego, expressing concern. "...You're here too...?"

Alter-Ego turns to Nicole. "Oh, yeah, I am."

He bangs his synthetic skin covered head with his fist, emphasizing his own frustration and desperation. "Scanning for the mastermind... to no success. All I can do now is have faith in the ones behind the screen." He sighs.

He then looks back to the screen, hoping Yuta has this covered.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yuta rounded up the Skylanders stuck in the film, as he pointed towards a big bullseye in the centre of the snow, right under the piano. He pointed to it, and then pointed to the piano, making a boom gesture. Unfortunately, this left one issue however. 

How were they going to lure the sled over to the bullseye? 

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

A lightbulb suddenly appeared over Yuta's head as he pointed towards Makoto and then pointed towards a very conveniently placed piano. He then got a sly smile and a pair of devil horns again as he then made a scissors cut gesture towards the hanging piano.  

As he did this, the penguins began hightailing it, as the sled tried to find the Skylanders again.

Dave yells at the screen. "He's talking about Scooby Doo, you idiot! Go old school cartoon on his splintery arse!"

Looking around, Bomberman and Daniel go with the flow and act as a decoy, trying to get the sleds attention. They planned to lead it under the piano were if all goes according to plan, nothing but firewood will remain. Of course, it's hard to get a things attention when if you speak, you risk KOing everybody around you. So they just wave there arms wildly, like they were birds trying to take off.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta rounded up the Skylanders stuck in the film, as he pointed towards a big bullseye in the centre of the snow, right under the piano. He pointed to it, and then pointed to the piano, making a boom gesture. Unfortunately, this left one issue however. 

Shuichi and Komaru look at the target, unsure on who should go. Shuichi adjusts his cap and sighs, willing to volunteer for everyone. After breathing heavily, he begins to move forward before looking back at the screen to see Kaede mouthing words.

"Sayaka!" He could make out.

He turns around. Kaede's right. It all makes sense now. Monokuma, the undead, horror movies... they're all here for her. They're some of her greatest fears. After all, she's the reason they're here to begin with. She has to face those fears.

He turns back to Sayaka and points at her.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hmm.. they're going to need some bait in there", Tron said rubbing her chin as she witnessed the turn of events. 

3 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Looking around, Bomberman and Daniel go with the flow and act as a decoy, trying to get the sleds attention. They planned to lead it under the piano were if all goes according to plan, nothing but firewood will remain. Of course, it's hard to get a things attention when if you speak, you risk KOing everybody around you. So they just wave there arms wildly, like they were birds trying to take off.

Tron Bonne shook her head at the display. Surely,  the Skylanders could withstand another hit you get the sled on that bullseye,  right?

" Man,  these guys just can't catch as break can they?", Hsien Ko noted,  while carrying Phoenix who had fainted earlier. 

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi and Komaru look at the target, unsure on who should go. Shuichi adjusts his cap and sighs, willing to volunteer for everyone. After breathing heavily, he begins to move forward before looking back at the screen to see Kaede mouthing words.

"Sayaka!" He could make out.

He turns around. Kaede's right. It all makes sense now. Monokuma, the undead, horror movies... they're all here for her. They're some of her greatest fears. After all, she's the reason they're here to begin with. She has to face those fears.

He turns back to Sayaka and points at her.

Sayaka's pupils turned small as she saw Shuichi suddenly point her out of the crowd. She tried to shake her hands desperately, not wanting to get up close to the sled. She began shaking her head rapidly.

As she did this, Yuta suddenly grabbed a box out of hammer space, pointing to the box that said Sayaka Snacks. 

Sayaka proceeded to knock them out of Yuta's hand.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sayaka's pupils turned small as she saw Shuichi suddenly point her out of the crowd. She tried to shake her hands desperately, not wanting to get up close to the sled. She began shaking her head rapidly.

As she did this, Yuta suddenly grabbed a box out of hammer space, pointing to the box that said Sayaka Snacks. 

Shuichi grabs Sayaka's head, forcing her to look at him rather than shake. All he does is stare her in the eyes, no matter how uncomfortable it is for him.

Almost nobody could understand what Shuichi is trying to say, as he didn't speak a word. However, Sayaka could see, almost hear what his stare is telling her.

...Her intuition. It's kicking in.

PtiRyqo.jpg

I know you're scared. I am too... But you HAVE to do this or it'll never end! You, and only you can do it, Sayaka!

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"What the heck!?", Phoenix said as he was recovering. "So the creepy horror film world also works on Looney Tunes logic???" 

This had come as a massive mood swing,  so huge that he might've been laughing of his friends weren't in danger. 

latest?cb=20170817170452

"Whoever was behind this must have a sick sense of humor..... and I can already think up a few!"

Quite a few suspects did come to mind indeed.  Not that it mattered fingering the culprit if the "victims" I  this case of sorts ended up dead and killed by a harmless and not do scary  looking sled of all things. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Hmm.. they're going to need some bait in there", Tron said rubbing her chin as she witnessed the turn of events. 

Tron Bonne shook her head at the display. Surely,  the Skylanders could withstand another hit you get the sled on that bullseye,  right?

Bomberman and Daniel look at each other in embarrassment and then share a nod.

If Sayaka needed to face her fear, she'd have to do it quick as these two plan to speak a line of dialogue to get the things attention. Preparing to brace themselves and making sure the others do the same, they take a deep breath and say in unison...

"Your mothers a set of toothpicks!"

*DUFF!* After impact and steadying themselves, the two start there mad dash. Daniel was running on all fours for some reason. The two looked like a classic cartoon duo.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Yeah, I don't mean to point something out at a time like this..." Aspen mused out loud, "This is a reference to something i just know it..."

Aspen scratched the back of his head as he stared at the ground, deep in thought. Him and his sister watched a lot of shows on the Magivision stone in their tree and he was struggling to figure out what show it was. Ella stared at the plant person with disbelief at his utter loss at what Yuta was referencing.

"Aspen, it's kind of obvious what the joke is... I'm pretty sure-"

"Wait! I got it!" Aspen pounded his fist into his palm as soon as he realized, "That's a reference to... Jabberjaw."

"Uh... what."

"Nah.. nah... wait... I think it was... Goober and the Ghost Chasers? Josie and the Pussycats? ...Clue Club?"

Ella proceeded to ignore Aspen and called out to the screen, not caring whether or not she could hear them. "You can do it Sayaka! Make sure that sled wont get any sequels! Trust me, it'll be out of mercy!"

"No wait! I got it!" Aspen exclaimed clapping his hands together, "Flintstones! That where the reference is from!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi grabs Sayaka's head, forcing her to look at him rather than shake. All he does is stare her in the eyes, no matter how uncomfortable it is for him.

Almost nobody could understand what Shuichi is trying to say, as he didn't speak a word. However, Sayaka could see, almost hear what his stare is telling her.

...Her intuition. It's kicking in.

PtiRyqo.jpg

I know you're scared. I am too... But you HAVE to do this or it'll never end! You, and only you can do it, Sayaka!

latest?cb=20170521222324

"...it'll never end...?" 

"....It's....just a cycle..." Sayaka thought, as she kept looking at Shuichi's eyes, her intuition beginning to really kick in as she began to understand what the detective was thinking about. She kept thinking.

"...It's always been a cycle. Monokuma's cycle of distrust, My cycle of self-guilt, the cycle...of being scared. I just keep being afraid every time. Everyone else faces up to it, but I keep backing down, afraid". 

"...I have to break the cycle...at least once. I-i need to prove I'm stronger than the p-person who tried to kill someone because she was terrified". 

Sayaka's eyes suddenly strengthed a little as she took a breath and looked over to the bullseye, before nodding and walking over to it. She got in the centre as her legs began to shake slightly.

• Thumbs Up 4

Shuichi couldn't help but smirk at Sayaka's courage.

Outside of the screen, Kaede couldn't be more proud for the both of them. Sayaka is managing to face her fears, and Shuichi... she's never seen him this confident before. Her eyes practically sparkled at the double triumph she just witnessed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Voidica puffed up her cheeks and pumped her fists into the air. She couldn't speak, lest another card come crashing down on everyone, but she was clearly rooting for Sayaka. Lumina and Ivorn likewise silently cheered the pop sensation on.

Shade, meanwhile, simply guzzled down more popcorn. He had nothing better to do; this film had a distinct lack of slasher goodness in it to keep him invested. Lily and Jessica, on the other hand, were invested, but for very different reasons. The two of them hoped that whatever Sayaka had planned, it would work.

• Thumbs Up 1

As Sayaka got to the center of the bullseye, it appears Shuichi's deduction was on point, as the sled proceeded to ignore the Skylanders and walk directly over to Sayaka. Red slashed eyes began to appear on the sled as the metal parts under it began to represent claws, and massive slasher teeth grew on it's face, as the sled approached Sayaka. As it did, Sayaka got more and more frightened, her legs trembling, her eyes shrinking, but she still stood her ground, letting the sled approach, until finally, it was in front of her.

Sayaka stood, staring directly into it's eyes, as it suddenly screamed directly into Sayaka's face, a massive demonic howl, but Sayaka didn't move, trying her hardest to stare the sled down. The sled got progressively more and more angry, constantly screaming, but it had no effect, Sayaka kept staring it down, until the Sled attempted something else.

It turned as the sharped claws on the back of the sled were in full force, as it tried to stab directly into Sayaka, and suddenly, the claws had gone through the pop sensation. But something was off.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As Sayaka got to the center of the bullseye, it appears Shuichi's deduction was on point, as the sled proceeded to ignore the Skylanders and walk directly over to Sayaka. Red slashed eyes began to appear on the sled as the metal parts under it began to represent claws, and massive slasher teeth grew on it's face, as the sled approached Sayaka. As it did, Sayaka got more and more frightened, her legs trembling, her eyes shrinking, but she still stood her ground, letting the sled approach, until finally, it was in front of her.

Sayaka stood, staring directly into it's eyes, as it suddenly screamed directly into Sayaka's face, a massive demonic howl, but Sayaka didn't move, trying her hardest to stare the sled down. The sled got progressively more and more angry, constantly screaming, but it had no effect, Sayaka kept staring it down, until the Sled attempted something else.

It turned as the sharped claws on the back of the sled were in full force, as it tried to stab directly into Sayaka, and suddenly, the claws had gone through the pop sensation. But something was off.

A collective gasp was heard both in and out of the movie at Sayaka's stabbing. Makoto seemed the most terrified, not wanting to see her stabbed AGAIN. His heart went from 0 to 60 in an instant and time seemed to freeze.

However, their fears soon washed away at what actually happened after the initial shock.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka's eyes remained closed for a few seconds, before looking down towards the sled, and there, she let out a silent gasp, as she saw the claws of the sled plunged into her...yet she felt nothing. No pain, no blood, no damage. The sled looked just as confused as Sayaka stumbled back, simply slipping out of the sled, her eyes widening as she thought about something.

"It's not real...?" 

The sled gave another demonic howl, trying to keep attacking, but the bottom portion of it's now clawed under half had gotten stuck under the snow and debris below, keeping the sled in place as Yuta suddenly used his fingers to cut the rope...nothing happened, obviously. It seemed that piece of cartoon logic wasn't going to stick...until something else suddenly landed right onto the sled. A massive safe that was seemingly being held up by an invisble rope, like a mime, and Yuta just accidentally cut it.

Yuta simply began walking backwards, whistling innocently.  

• Thumbs Up 3

Komaru happily jumps in the air as the sled is crushed by the two heavy objects. She runs to Sayaka and raises her hand, mentally asking for a high five. This is just the first step to victory.

Shuichi, however was curious about what happened to Sayaka. Why did the sled all of sudden not hurt her? She scratches the top of his hat, trying to figure this out.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Is it over?" Lily asked, hand over her heart (or what counted as one). She hoped dearly it was.

Jessica crossed her arms as the sled was crushed. Well, that's that problem dealt with, but why did the thing not hurt Sayaka? Her train of thought was rudely interrupted when she got pegged in the back of the head with half-finished popcorn.

"BOOOOOOOOOOO!" Shade yelled, flipping the bird with both hands at the screen while grimacing. "Garbage movie! Literal garbage! Nobody died, no blood or gore or creepy stuff, trash-tier movie, I want a refund!"

Lily smiled. This movie wasn't so bad after all! ...but, how were the others going to get out now?

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru happily jumps in the air as the sled is crushed by the two heavy objects. She runs to Sayaka and raises her hand, mentally asking for a high five. This is just the first step to victory.

Shuichi, however was curious about what happened to Sayaka. Why did the sled all of sudden not hurt her? She scratches the top of his hat, trying to figure this out.

As Sayaka high-fived Komaru, suddenly, time seemed to completely freeze for the Skylanders in the film, as the reel began to fizzle out. It seemed they reached the end, as a massive flash engulfed the Skylanders, sending them out of the movie and landing directly on top of each other.

"...Can we speak again...?" Yuta asked, having slammed face first into the ground.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Uuugghhh..." Shuichi rubs his head, noticing he's staring at the other Skylanders with no screen in his way. He gets up and wobbles, getting back his bearings. They're free. They did it!

No... Sayaka did it.

KxXWt1D.jpg

"Shuichi! You were amazing back there!"

Kaede catches the detective off guard. She sweeps him off his feet, wrapping him in a bone-crushing hug, causing the boy to turn beet-red.

"H-Hey! Kaede! What... What are you...?!" He asks, completely flustered.

• Thumbs Up 2

Unfortunately for the celebrating Skylanders, there was one problem remaining...the army of ghosts who were attempting to take them down under Monokuma's orders. And at that moment, all of them entered the room, beginning to surround the Skylanders.

However, Sayaka didn't move, she just closed her eyes, thinking back. 

She remembered how during the first encounter with these ghosts...the Skylanders' attacks did nothing, but the attacks of the ghosts...never landed on them either. In fact, in most instances, they had specifically attempted not to hit them. The Fright Knight could've easily chopped off Yuta's head when he appeared because he had the element of surprise, but still missed.

And now when the one monster during this whole encounter did manage to land a fatal blow...it didn't even hurt her. It didn't make sense. That's when she realised something.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede immediately drops Shuichi and gets in a more defensive position, her arm shining a bright light, ready to spawn a forcefield.

Alter-Ego points his two armed guns at the ghosts. He's aware the attacks won't land, but it became an impulse to the program. "Stay back! BACK!" He scolds.

Makoto, fingers pointed to his head turns to Sayaka, noticing that she's thinking... but of what?

• Thumbs Up 2

"Something you want to tell us about these things, Sayaka?" Jessica asked. She was never going to get used to saying that name in reference to someone else...

"I-I-If you do know something, now would be the best time to say it!" Ivorn panicked, terrified at all the ghosts. He shrieked when he felt something grab him from behind, but it was really Lily hugging him tightly.

"Oh, thank goodness you're alright!" Lily said, relieved everyone got out safely. Lumina, meanwhile, saw Shade's grumpy fit and chuckled at his bloodlust being denied.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the Skylanders prepared for a fight, Sayaka didn't move from her position, the fear that had once invaded her eyes before having been turned into confidence, she stood, staring down the ghosts. As she did, she stood in front of Fright Knight. 

"Kill me". Sayaka said to the ghost, awaiting his response.

"..." Fright Knight didn't respond, he seemed almost reluctant to reach for his blade upon Sayaka's insistence. No matter how long Sayaka glared at him, he wouldn't take out his fire sword to do as commanded.

"I knew it! You can't do it, can you?! And there's a good reason for that!". 

"NONE OF THIS IS REAL!" Sayaka shouted, to the displeasure of the various ghosts.

• Thumbs Up 3