Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Komaru, supressing the desire to scream simple flails and kicks desperately. She looks at the screen, looking at Makoto.

Makoto's fists ball up as he grabs Homura by the shoulders. "Come on! You HAD to see something ELSE about who that person was!" He screams. 

Homura slaps Makoto in the face. "Shut up! What I got is what I got!"

Makoto rubs his face before turning to Kyoko. "Kyoko... please... tell me you got something!" He pleads.

• Thumbs Up 2

Suddenly, Wily got practically stampeded on while he attempted to capture Komaru by two penguins who ran down the street extremely quickly, leaving a dust trail behind them. It was then another title card dropped down on the Skylanders.

Night of the Living Sled Part III

Sayaka's eyes shrunk as she ran up and began pounding at the screen in a desperate attempt to get out of it. She began running her mouth wildly, causing various cards to crash down, although strangely, all of them were just blanked out and censored.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede could only watch in horror. She told herself she was prepared to face any scary movie...

...Clearly, she was wrong. She clutches the armrests of her seat, utterly unsure on what to do.

MIXGDVe.jpg

Komaru... Sayaka... S-Shuichi... Everyone... How can we save them?!

• Thumbs Up 1

Shade grinned as he looked up on the screen. "I'm disappointed the monster's a sled as well, but just sit back and enjoy the slaughter!" he cackled to Kaede. The fact that she wasn't enjoying it at all was of no meaning to him.

Voidica mumbled something on screen, causing another slide to crash down on the Skylanders. This read, "L-Lumina, my head hurts from all these things hitting us..."

As Lumina reeled from the impact once it disappeared, she took notice of the two penguins. She thrust her arms out towards them, silently telling everyone that they should probably run like mad in their direction.

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru grabs the rope Wily was going to use to capture her and turns to the others. Before she knew it, though, the rope proceeds to wrap around her on its own as if it was possessed. It completely ensnares her and pushes her to the ground, with the girl desperately trying to wiggle out.

Shuichi runs up to Komaru in an attempt to save her before being knocked over the head by the eponymous living sled.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka kept proceeding to smash against the screen, trying to break through from the other side. As she did this, Yuta smashed into the sled, only for the sled to smack him back, sending him launching into a wall. 

"..." Sayaka said, as a screen popped down. 

"WHAT DO WE DO"

• Thumbs Up 2

Rubbing her head in pain, Sally gets up while moaning, "Ugh, that bear... I'd settle for a rescue from Sonic right now..."

She's suddenly pulled to her feet from Nicole, who tells her with great worry, "Focus! There's no time to mess around here!"

"What...?" Sally mumbles, shaking her head and trying to think. They were trapped, she made some noise, Monokuma came, and now they're... Somewhere... It felt like nothing made sense anymore. "What happened, Nicole?"

Nicole scratches the back of her head, as she confusedly answers, "I... Don't know."

@Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sayaka kept proceeding to smash against the screen, trying to break through from the other side. As she did this, Yuta smashed into the sled, only for the sled to smack him back, sending him launching into a wall. 

"..." Sayaka said, as a screen popped down. 

"WHAT DO WE DO"

Komaru manages to finally free herself from the ropes. Shaking herself off, she gets out her Hacking Gun and runs to Yuta. She thinks to herself as she helps him up.

Hang on... if we can't hurt movie monsters in reality... can we hurt movie monsters if we're in the movie itself?

She shoots a Break Bullet at the sled to experiment... only to pass through it like it was nothing.

264?cb=20170629150243

...Nope! Abort! ABORT! This isn't working!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Think Sayaka, think, how do you stop a movie...?" Sayaka began thinking, stopping banging the screen, realising it was basically futile to even attempt to escape anymore. She took a deep breath and began thinking.

"......finish the movie...?" Sayaka thought, her eyes widening...before proceeding to slap her hand against her face, realising how simple the solution was and that she hadn't thought of it before.

• Thumbs Up 2

Shuichi reaches out for Sayaka, alarmed by the sudden slap to the face. His head tilts in an act of questioning, wondering why she did that. One again, though, he is whacked by the sled, sending him towards the ground.

Outside of the screen, Kaede finds herself on the brink of literally biting her nails in fear. Shuichi doesn't have the best reflexes and his weapons don't work. If this horror film takes a darker, gorier turn, he might...

Kaede closes her eyes tightly and winces. She can't think of the worst.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Think Sayaka, think, how do you stop a movie...?" Sayaka began thinking, stopping banging the screen, realising it was basically futile to even attempt to escape anymore. She took a deep breath and began thinking.

"......finish the movie...?" Sayaka thought, her eyes widening...before proceeding to slap her hand against her face, realising how simple the solution was and that she hadn't thought of it before.

Lumina saw Sayaka slapping her face, and sent out neon signs above her head to prevent another sign crashing down on them. Through these, she asked, "SOMETHING - YOU - WANT - TO - TELL - US?" Ivorn, meanwhile, winced in fear. He'd never look at a sled the same way again after this.

Lily looked up at the screen, just as concerned as Kaede was. Did Sayaka come up with a plan? ...yes, she must have, she was sure of it! Even if she couldn't hear her, she could read it in her face.

• Thumbs Up 2

"It looks like..."

Sally looked around, her head still fuzzy. They were back in the theatre?! And were... Were the other Skylanders in this silent film playing?! Looked like they were having the time of their lives, NOT!

"...Oh brother," Sally groaned, shaking her head with distress. Nicole taps on Sally's shoulder, pointing to the very small audience, also composed of Skylanders. Nodding in reply, Sally runs down while pulling Nicole along by her hand.

Thumping footsteps approached the Skylanders watching the film. Looked like they weren't the only ones caught in this mess...

• Thumbs Up 2

Makoto furiously moves his hands back and forth throughout his head, messing up his hair. Kyoko didn't seem to get anything on their captor either. Realizing that this is no time to mope around, Makoto takes it upon himself to resume the investigation Homura started.

He continues searching throughout the theater while the others watched. He sighs to himself as he continues being clueless.

I can't believe myself, allowing Komaru and the others to get captured like this. What kind of Ultimate Hope am I? 

Makoto internally scolds himself, feeling the most down he has ever been in a long time.

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

He continues searching throughout the theater while the others watched. He sighs to himself as he continues being clueless.

I can't believe myself, allowing Komaru and the others to get captured like this. What kind of Ultimate Hope am I? 

Makoto internally scolds himself, feeling the most down he has ever been in a long time.

"Makoto?" Nicole calls with worry, as the two girls stand in front of him. "Are you alright?"

Sally adds on, frowning, "You look pretty bad. Seems like this situation only got worse when we sneaked off..."

The girls look to each other, ashamed, feeling like they could have done something... But they were trapped in the same rat maze as the others, what could they have done?

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

"Makoto?" Nicole calls with worry, as the two girls stand in front of him. "Are you alright?"

Sally adds on, frowning, "You look pretty bad. Seems like this situation only got worse when we sneaked off..."

The girls look to each other, ashamed, feeling like they could have done something... But they were trapped in the same rat maze as the others, what could they have done?

Makoto looks at Nicole. He nods. "Yeah... I'm just looking around."

He rubs his arm, looking for something, anything to put a stop to this heinous act... but nothing. He kicks away a bucket of popcorn in frustration as he looks up to the screen, hoping the others have their own plan to escape.

• Thumbs Up 2

"C'mon guys what are we gonna do?" Aspen said impatiently as he paced back and fourth. He stopped every now and then to look at the screen to see Ashlyn hopping merrily alongside the rest of the skylanders without a care in the world. The usually boastful plant person began to bite the tip of his fingerlike vine as he turned to the rest of the skylanders with a worried expression.

"Any ideas?! Anyone?!" Aspen pointed at Ashlyn on the screen, "My sister's is freaking out there!"

As everyone looked at the screen everyone noticed the Mandrake sister, still tied up, was repeatedly bumping into a tree, still seemingly having the time of her life.

"Uh... freaking out... sure..." Ella replied, "Calm down shorty, we'll think of something very soon!"

Ella let out an annoyed sigh. There was supposed to be a horror film festival! But instead there they were, half of them in the theater and the others in the movie getting tortured everytime someone opened their mouth. What a way to spend a quiet evening.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka closed her eyes, preparing to wince as she did this. She was bracing for impact, closing her eyes and then suddenly she spoke, a screen falling down on the Skylanders as she did so. 

"Finish the movi-" The title card was abruptly interrupted as suddenly the titular sled suddenly smashed through the card, growling angrily as it did so, before turning to the Skylanders. 

Yuta after all of this finally managed to wake up, as he looked around, seeing the giant sled, not really sure what was going on anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1

Aspen and Ella were a bit startled by the Sled crashing through the title card. The sudden surprise caught the Harpy off guard, forgetting what it was saying, but Aspen remembered and he stared at the screen with disbelief.

"Huh?! Did anyone catch that card?!" Ella asked with urgency.

"I think it was going to say... Finish the movie?! As in watch it all?!" Aspen exclaimed, looking like he was about to throw a punch at the screen, "You gotta be kidding me?! We gotta sit around and watch my sister and everyone else get tormented?! How do we know this movie has a good ending?!"

"Knock it off, shorty!" Ella grabbed Aspen's fist and glared at him, "The idea sounds risky, but if you break that screen, there's a huge chance you'll kill them all!"

"U...Ugh..." Aspen let out. He had no idea what to do at this point.

"All we can do right now..." Ella said as she pointed to the sled, "Is hope that sled doesn't win!"

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto looks at Nicole. He nods. "Yeah... I'm just looking around."

He rubs his arm, looking for something, anything to put a stop to this heinous act... but nothing. He kicks away a bucket of popcorn in frustration as he looks up to the screen, hoping the others have their own plan to escape.

Sally shakes her head, not taking that answer. "It's obvious there's something wrong. What's up?" she asks, concerned.

"We were looking for a way to stop this, before Monokuma caught us sneaking around," Nicole explains, as she looks up to the projector playing the movie. It looked fine... But she just knew it'd be booby-trapped. Was there another way to stop this all?

• Thumbs Up 2

Suddenly, two penguins came out of nowhere, running towards the Ski Hill. It appears this was what is meant to happen in the movie, but with the sled distracted, it simply kept trying to antagonise the Skylanders. However, as the movie kept going, the film reel seemed to degrade in quality somewhat as the penguins ran through the sled. The sled didn't seem to react, but seemed to keep it's distance from the Skylanders, chasing them around.

latest?cb=20170521222322

"oh god im going to be eaten by a sled, i dont want to be eaten by a sled i have so much to live for i didnt even get to ultra despair girls 2 my game save is going to be incomplete forever because im going to be eaten by a sled". Sayaka thought, as she kept running from the sled. 

Suddenly, another title card dropped down as Yuta spoke. "Do you guys remember that show with the talking dogs and that asshole in an ascot?" Yuta asked. 

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, another title card dropped down as Yuta spoke. "Do you guys remember that show with the talking dogs and that asshole in an ascot?" Yuta asked. 

"Talking dogs and an asshole in an ascot? What is Yuta talking about?" Toko muttered being back to her normal self in the theatre. Noire and Dave didn't understand either.

Back in the movie, Hero Prinny, Daniel and Bomberman were running around in a panic with the others. They didn't really take in what Yuta was saying, being hit with words makes it hard to read them. Bomberman was curious about that glitch and was tired of running around, so he readied himself and stood his ground, waiting for the Sled to reach him. Daniel saw this and seeing Sayaka in a state of fear gave him a brief moment of determination and he joins Bomberman in standing his ground as the Sled approaches. 

"I am always controlled by fear. I can't let it hold me back forever." Daniel thinks to himself, his eyes shut tight and fear clearly in his face as he trembles, but doesn't move from that spot.

• Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"Talking dogs and an asshole in an ascot? What is Yuta talking about?" Toko muttered being back to her normal self in the theatre. Noire and Dave didn't understand either.

Back in the movie, Hero Prinny, Daniel and Bomberman were running around in a panic with the others. They didn't really take in what Yuta was saying, being hit with words makes it hard to read them. Bomberman was curious about that glitch and was tired of running around, so he readied himself and stood his ground, waiting for the Sled to reach him. Daniel saw this and seeing Sayaka in a state of fear gave him a brief moment of determination and he joins Bomberman in standing his ground as the Sled approaches. 

"I am always controlled by fear. I can't let it hold me back forever." Daniel thinks to himself, his eyes shut tight and fear clearly in his face as he trembles, but doesn't move from that spot.

The sled pauses in front of them, growling as it sidesteps them and continues to keep chasing after others. However, suddenly the sled was hit by a snowball as the two penguins from before laughed at the sled, causing it to change it's attention and go after them, giving the Skylanders a minute to try figure out a plan to take the sled down and end the movie.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

Sally shakes her head, not taking that answer. "It's obvious there's something wrong. What's up?" she asks, concerned.

"Again. I'm just looking around. Of course, I'm frustrated about it too." Makoto says to Sally.

He grits his teeth and his fists clench. He shakes his head to calm himself down and ease the tension, continuing the desperate search.

I have to figure this out... it's my responsibility. I can't fail everyone.

• Thumbs Up 2

38 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Again. I'm just looking around. Of course, I'm frustrated about it too." Makoto says to Sally.

He grits his teeth and his fists clench. He shakes his head to calm himself down and ease the tension, continuing the desperate search.

I have to figure this out... it's my responsibility. I can't fail everyone.

A lightbulb suddenly appeared over Yuta's head as he pointed towards Makoto and then pointed towards a very conveniently placed piano. He then got a sly smile and a pair of devil horns again as he then made a scissors cut gesture towards the hanging piano.  

As he did this, the penguins began hightailing it, as the sled tried to find the Skylanders again.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

A lightbulb suddenly appeared over Yuta's head as he pointed towards Makoto and then pointed towards a very conveniently placed piano. He then got a sly smile and a pair of devil horns again as he then made a scissors cut gesture towards the hanging piano.  

As he did this, the penguins began hightailing it, as the sled tried to find the Skylanders again.

Makoto looks at where Yuta is pointing. Squinting his eyes, attempting to understand, it finally hits him. His eyes widen and nods eagerly.

Shuichi looks at Yuta and back to the piano. He shakes the boy, urging him to hurry up and do it. He then looks outside the screen at Kaede, wondering if the Ultimate Pianist would approve.

Kaede gives a confident smile and nods. "Do it, you guys! It's just a silly cartoon piano!"

• Thumbs Up 1