Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Hey! Finally, some good news, Sayaka is up and about again." Daniel speaks with joy as he see's Sayaka and looking further, he spots somebody else too.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170701164019

"Toko Senpai! Hellooo!" Daniel waves enthusiastically as Toko simply rolled her eyes.

"This is great news." Noire said with a smile. "But what is that idiot trying to do now?" She says, referring to Kokichi.

Bomberman and Hero Prinny were here too. But they had no idea what was going on.

13 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Well,  ever since escaping the Underground and joining the Skylanders, I've noticed that humans,  including you and the one you're holding,  my bestie Frisk,  are pretty tough", Undyne said, sitting upright now. 

"Now, I'm not talking about half human,  half demon,  or mystic beings who only look human,  or those with special powers! No,  I mean those who are or were regular and can somehow survive so many conditions!?"

Undyne then got out her secondary phone,  customized by her girlfriend Alphys. "See,  on the world wide web you humans call the internet,  there's this Zombie that refers to herself as Awkward......for some reason. Beats me as to why,  anyway,  she recently made this comic about Mr. Wright and his franchise!", Undyne then proceeded to use the phone's built in projector to bream the picture onto the flat wall across from Undyne:

comic534.png

"Geez,  coming from someone who's actually kind of died before,  I never thought Mr. Wright had it that tough", Frisk winced. 

" And the point that lawyer boy learned the hard way that comedy is derived cook suffering is?", Flowey asked,  rolling his eyes. 

"It's funny cause it's true! The man's practically desensitized to pain less than our job's usual worth and- Ahem. Sorry,  went as bit off track there", Undyne caught herself. 

"See,  one of the reasons I grew to be a fan of Phoenix Wright,  aside from his passion and fights for justice (and keen anime looks) , was his durability. You should read one of the biographies his home world writes about him ever since he became famous. He's suffered so many attacks on his mind and body and come out with little but a scratch!", Undyne said enthusiastically. 

Then to Frisk and Mikan,  she relayed the info about countless dances with potential death Phoenix had faced. Getting high-tazered, whipped senseless, swallowing glass with hints of poison, chewing it and somehow living without even lacerations, falling head first into a river that had claimed the lives of many....and only get a cold out of the deal,  the time when he'd been hit by a speeding car, sent flying headfirst into a lamppost, and yet.... only getting a sprained ankle, much to Mikan and Frisk's shock. 

As Undyne went on and on,  even Flowey by the end of it all was feeling sorry for Phoenix. 

"So,  I figure with the Ultimate Nurse here,  surely you might have an idea of how Mr. Wright before getting his power creeps from that succubus Morrigan, could've lived through all that! Maybe say,  us more fragile monsters could learn from that!"

"You're trying to become more durable in battle by taking tips from a lawyer of all things. Yeah,  seems like another typical day at Skylanders HQ", Frisk giggled. Even he was wondering what answers Mikan might have to that. 

"That's...really...?" Mikan was speechless at the information Undyne had shared with her. She was going to have to think of something to say to ease Undyne's mind.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

Sayaka leaped back slightly as she saw Kokichi appear out of nowhere. She was...bait? She didn't like the sound of that. She was worried that this meant that Kokichi had some kind of plan for her, and unfortunately for the Ultimate Pop Sensation, she was right on the target. 

latest?cb=20170929121954

"It's simple Skylanders. I told you that I would have my revenge on you all. I want to destroy everything that you've built to this point, and the first step is Miss Maizono. Our ol' pal Edgeworthless had security cameras in everyone's igloos and I found the footage". 

"And what would the world full of Sayaka fans think when they find out that their idol who stands with other symbols of hope is in actuality a massive coward?" Kokichi said with a mocking grin as he suddenly pulled a disc out of his pocket. 

"Horror films? Really Sayaka? That's your weakness? Pathetic. For someone in a Killing Game, I'd expect more from you. True, it's not a big deal to me, but we both know how much people like to nitpick things, how easy it is for one spark of information to destroy a fanbase". Kokichi said with a chuckle. 

Sayaka's eyes opened widely as Kokichi made his plans clear, causing her face to sink into her hands. He was right, she hated horror movies, she was terrified of them. And if people knew that someone who's meant to be fearless and stand with other symbols of hope is afraid of something fake? Who knows what it could do for the reputation of the Future Foundation.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kokichi's plan is to make Sayaka watch... horror movies? Is that it? Shuichi's hands ball up. Why did he ask that man to assist him with checking on Kaede's condition, again?

"...If she's scared of it, we'll help her get over her fears!"

Shuichi looks to the direction of the voice. No surprise, the one who stood up was Kaede. The Pianist sighs. "I... don't really like horror movies either. They scare me too. So I guess it'll be a learning experience for both of us, right?" She says to Sayaka.

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica gulped. This man was scaring her... but seeing Kaede stand up for Sayaka, she felt compelled to help in the same way.

"I'll... I'll help, too!" she shouted. This earned her a look of shock and confusion from Lumina and Jessica.

"Erm... don't you think you're a little too young to watch horror moves?" Jessica asked, seeing the tiny grey girl volunteering.

Shade scoffed and rolled his eyes. "She's a naive little sod, but she's still like a million times older than you," he pointed out. He just wondered how long the girl would last before breaking down in tears. Then again, Voidica had arguably seen much worse horrors in her life, despite having the mentality and appearance of an eight year old.

• Thumbs Up 2

FANDOM_ReBirth_Fujimori_Ayumu_Sprite_4.p

Spoiler

Credit to Miwashiba

"Being forced to watch horror movies!?" Ayumu gasped, "oh no did my bad luck do this too?" Ragna groaned, "there better not be any ghost movies..." Ragna will never let go of his fear of ghosts it seems. However it seems Ragna would at least wants to try to "thwart" this plan Kokichi came up. Both Kirumi and 2B sighed in unison at the plan however. "I don't see how this plan is going to do anything meaningful" 2B said, "it feels like a waste of time."

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

FANDOM_ReBirth_Fujimori_Ayumu_Sprite_4.p

Reveal hidden contents

Credit to Miwashiba

"Being forced to watch horror movies!?" Ayumu gasped, "oh no did my bad luck do this too?" Ragna groaned, "there better not be any ghost movies..." Ragna will never let go of his fear of ghosts it seems. However it seems Ragna would at least wants to try to "thwart" this plan Kokichi came up. Both Kirumi and 2B sighed in unison at the plan however. "I don't see how this plan is going to do anything meaningful" 2B said, "it feels like a waste of time."

Kokichi threw his hands out in a grand manner as he kept sliding the disc between his fingers, mockingly keeping it out of anyone's reach. The Supreme Leader was clearly having too much fun with the turn of events that he organised. 

"Didn't you hear me before Robotgirl? Maaan, why do all of you lamebrains got to be told multiple times. I want revenge for my original self being killed! So I'm going to break everyone here starting with Sayaka! And I'm going to do that by completely destroying her fanbase and ruining apart of the Future Foundation's poster kids for hope!". 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929124143

"And besides, if you know anything about Sayaka Maizono, it's how hard she worked to build her fanbase".

• Thumbs Up 3

Ella winced as soon as she heard Kokichi's plan. Aspen however was very unimpressed.

"...Really You're gonna blackmail someone over their fear of scary movies?" Aspen's wooden palm met with his face, "What's the big deal? Many people are afraid of horror. Anybody who picks on anyone for being easily scared are just bullies shouldn't be given the time of day."

Aspen then balled up his fist, now getting irritated by Kokichi's condescending attitude towards Sayaka. Aspen, despite being a flirt, also considered himself a gentleman, so to see someone treat an innocent girl so poorly really rubbed him the wrong way. Aspen began to roll up imaginary sleeves and cracked his fingerlike vines 

"Speaking of bullies... Youse got a lot of nerve making a girl cry like that!" Aspen began to march towards the stage, "When I'm through with you, you wont even-"

"Hey, hold it short stuff." Ella said, getting in the way of Aspen's path. "This guy's a member of our team, believe it or not. Whether he has some unknown power or not, I'm Preeeetty sure you're gonna get in a load of trouble if you start pounding him."

"What?!" Aspen gritted his teeth, "How the hell did a chump like this get on our team?"

"Secondly, he's not wrong about the nitpickers..." Ella turned back to the humiliated Sayaka, "Being a horror fan myself, I give Pixels a lot of crap for running out of the room from fakout jump scares..."

"Yeah, she's kinda right about that, Aspen..." The sister plant agreed, "Hell hath no fury like rabid fanbases."

"Geez." Aspen rubbed his forehead, "You sure I can't land one punch to his face?"

"Anyways, I'll be more than happy to help you out too!" Ella smiled towards Sayaka, "If anything, I'll nitpick these movies to hell so that you wont be able to see them as anything but movies... If it'll help, anyway."

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

On 11/12/2017 at 9:45 PM, DanJ86 said:

"That's...really...?" Mikan was speechless at the information Undyne had shared with her. She was going to have to think of something to say to ease Undyne's mind.

Related image

"Psst! Ms. Mikan!", the little boy,  Frisk in her arms beckoned to the Ultimate Nurse with a whisper.  He signaled for Mikan to turn around so get patient,  Undyne couldn't make out what they were saying in hushed voices. 

"I know Undyne well. While what she says is true,  she's trying to stump you,  so she can then start trying to mount an argument that she's completely fit and ready again for duty, prematurely. She did it a lot with the med staff here", Frisk explained to the nurse. "My advice: meet her head on,  come up with an answer and then stump her at her own game. Especially if you can convince her that what gives her the best state is your medical reccomendations", Frisk capped off winking good luck for Mikan. 

"So,  Ultimate Nurse", Undyne said,  drawing attention back towards,  "Any ideas?", she said with an innocent grin plastered on her face.  Cause as soon as you don't,  I'll be out of these hospital gowns and back in amour in record time,  she cockily thought to herself. 

On 11/12/2017 at 9:42 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Hm?" Ella turned to the other harpy and recognized her, "Oh, hey Shantae! I admit, not a whole lot's been going with me. Kinda bored to be honest, so I'm just following that guy around"

Ella turned her attention from shantae and towards Koikichi and pointed at him with a talon. 

"This guy is pretty freaky, and seems like the kind of guy who schemes. I figured he'll provide provide some from entertainment... I need some kind of cure for my boredom."

"...Well there you go..." Ella said as she landed, "He did have something in mind..."

Ella scoped the area with curiosity, not noticing anything out of the ordinary. After a few more glances, she turned her attention back to Kokichi.

"I guess all we can do see what this guy has to say..."

"Kokichi? Oh yeah,  from Kaede's old clean-up crew.  He's the one with raven hair!", Shantae recalled as she landed and transformed back to her regular form. 

On 11/12/2017 at 9:52 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sayaka leaped back slightly as she saw Kokichi appear out of nowhere. She was...bait? She didn't like the sound of that. She was worried that this meant that Kokichi had some kind of plan for her, and unfortunately for the Ultimate Pop Sensation, she was right on the target. 

latest?cb=20170929121954

"It's simple Skylanders. I told you that I would have my revenge on you all. I want to destroy everything that you've built to this point, and the first step is Miss Maizono. Our ol' pal Edgeworthless had security cameras in everyone's igloos and I found the footage". 

"And what would the world full of Sayaka fans think when they find out that their idol who stands with other symbols of hope is in actuality a massive coward?" Kokichi said with a mocking grin as he suddenly pulled a disc out of his pocket. 

"Horror films? Really Sayaka? That's your weakness? Pathetic. For someone in a Killing Game, I'd expect more from you. True, it's not a big deal to me, but we both know how much people like to nitpick things, how easy it is for one spark of information to destroy a fanbase". Kokichi said with a chuckle. 

Sayaka's eyes opened widely as Kokichi made his plans clear, causing her face to sink into her hands. He was right, she hated horror movies, she was terrified of them. And if people knew that someone who's meant to be fearless and stand with other symbols of hope is afraid of something fake? Who knows what it could do for the reputation of the Future Foundation.

"Huh,  speak of the devil,  Ella. Looks like checkerboard scarf is looking to atir the pot..... and in such as bizarre turn of events too at that", Shantae said, quite befuddled.

"So,  uh, what's the movie at hand?", Maya asked curiously. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Komaru shakes her head furiously. "Nuh-uh! No way I'd drop out that easily! I'm a Sayaker for life!" She assures.

Makoto points at Kokichi. "Bring it on. There's no way we'll lose to a movie! I mean... come on, it's a movie! How can our reputation be destroyed like that?!"

Shuichi nervously shuffles his feet. Out of everyone here, he's definitely one of the most cowardly. He can already feel his heart pounding.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lumina stomped her foot deep into the snow. "If Voidica's watching horror movies, I'm watching them with her!" she shouted, equally determined to help save Sayaka's reputation. "And so will Jessica, and Lily, and Ivorn!"

"Wait, us too?!" Lily gulped. She'd never seen many movies, let alone horror ones... but she knew enough about them to know that one was enough to put her off her lunch. Still, if it was for a good cause... "...of course. Anything for Sayaka."

Shade, meanwhile, thought about joining in as well. After all, a rip-roaring comedy of stupid humans getting killed by cool and creepy monsters was just what he needed to forget about his present worries.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kokichi threw his hands out in a grand manner as he kept sliding the disc between his fingers, mockingly keeping it out of anyone's reach. The Supreme Leader was clearly having too much fun with the turn of events that he organised. 

"Didn't you hear me before Robotgirl? Maaan, why do all of you lamebrains got to be told multiple times. I want revenge for my original self being killed! So I'm going to break everyone here starting with Sayaka! And I'm going to do that by completely destroying her fanbase and ruining apart of the Future Foundation's poster kids for hope!". 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170929124143

"And besides, if you know anything about Sayaka Maizono, it's how hard she worked to build her fanbase".

"It still seems a like a waste of time" 2B said, "revenge is what leads humanity to destroy each other. A ridiculous concept I'd rather not understand." 2B then pulled out her sword and pointed it at Kokichi. "If I must for the sake of others I'll have to remove you for obstruction of others." 2B might be the one taking this too far but she held her determination in her blade.

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru shakes her head furiously. "Nuh-uh! No way I'd drop out that easily! I'm a Sayaker for life!" She assures.

Makoto points at Kokichi. "Bring it on. There's no way we'll lose to a movie! I mean... come on, it's a movie! How can our reputation be destroyed like that?!"

Shuichi nervously shuffles his feet. Out of everyone here, he's definitely one of the most cowardly. He can already feel his heart pounding.

"Is something wrong?" Ayumu asked Shuichi nervously. Ayumu himself wasn't exactly the most bravest of lions either. However he felt bad for his luck bringing this problem to the Skylanders so he feels somewhat obliged to see it through.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kokichi simply laughed in regards to everyone jumping to go watch horror movies. The supreme leader dropped his hat over his eyes, a small laugh emitting from it. It sounded innocent and yet sounded so filled with malice. Kokichi suddenly threw the cap back onto his head, revealing his eyes going back to normal and having a innocent smile. He began speaking again. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929124104

"I don't remember saying that this was a case of helping her solve her fears. I can just release the footage online and Sayaka isn't a thing anymore." However, Kokichi was interrupted as 2B tried to attack him. In a blink of an eye however, Kokichi did something he hadn't done before.

latest?cb=20170929124112

Kokichi's stance completely changed. He appeared to blink in and out of place and suddenly a crack sound was heard. 2B's blade was in Kokichi's hand as he began cracking into the hilt of the blade, before flinging it into the distance. 

"Neeheehee, that was fun! I never get the chance to do tricks like that!" Kokichi said happily.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Is something wrong?" Ayumu asked Shuichi nervously. Ayumu himself wasn't exactly the most bravest of lions either. However he felt bad for his luck bringing this problem to the Skylanders so he feels somewhat obliged to see it through.

"I-It's nothing... Okay, it's something."

Shuichi covers his face with his cap's visor. "E-Everytime... the Cleaning Crew has a movie night... I always run away from the horror movies." He admits. "Kaito keeps telling me I have to try... but I don't."

Kaede turns to Shuichi. She grabs his hands. "Then we'll face our fears together! Guess THIS'LL be our hanging out session today!" She smiles. "The Lighthouse's piano can wait until later! We're all going to the Stage!"

Homura shakes her head, objecting. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! When did agree to doing this?"

"Come on, Homura! Let's do it!" Madoka says to her fellow Magical Girl. "The last time you were in a horror movie, you still had those glasses and were screaming! I wanna see if you faced your fears!"

AE smirks. "Yeah, come on Homura. Let's see how brave you are now!"

Soon enough, Homura could feel the stares of peer pressure. Somehow, she found herself hesitating. 

Am... Am I afraid? No, no! I can't be! It's just fake! To be scared by that... I can't protect Madoka if I'm that weak!

homura.jpg

"...Fine!" She exclaims. "Bring it on. I'll show you just how laughably boring these horror movies are!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"What the-" Aspen stumbled back in surprise as he saw Kokichi toss the blade in the distance. "Agh! Cheap! Nobody said anything about this guy being magical!"

"To be honest, I don't think anyone knew he could do that?" Ella said, just as dumbfounded as everyone else.

"Well, whatever the heck just happened..." Ashlyn watched the blade get flung at an impossible distance, "I feel for anyone who gets hit by that for the sake of comedy."

Meanwhile, Robrainiac stepped out of his igloo base, wanting a change of scenery from his usual metallic labratory. After stretching he observed the evening sky with a smile.

"Ah! What a beautiful night!" Robrainiac said, admiring the scenery, "Everyone's asleep, the island is quiet. Surely nothing bad will-"

SHINK! BBBZZZTT!!!

Robrainiac looked down to see a sword sticking out of his robotic torso. The supervillain pulled 2B's cracked sword out of his torso, with an annoyed grunt.

"Uh huh.... Well then." Robrainiac said dully, dropping the sword onto the ground and turning around, "Well, that's enough night life for me."

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 2

Kokichi simply kept smiling at 2B as he flung the blade into the distance. For added measure, he pushed the android back with enough force to make her feet wobble. It was clear Kokichi wasn't going to be pushed around easily. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929123537

"Aaaaaassssss I was saying, I never agreed to not releasing this footage even if she watches scary movies. I've got no reason to agree to that! So I can just go ahead and destroy her now!" Kokichi said with a smile as he tossed the disc back into his pocket, practically daring anyone to try to attack him again. 

"Buuuut, I do like games! Soooooo, I will agree to it! And I will win, because I'm Kokichi Oma - The Ultimate Supreme Leader! If you guys win the challenge, I'll destroy this disc. If you don't, I'll destroy Sayaka! Sound like a plan? Huh? huh? huh?" Kokichi said excitedly.

• Thumbs Up 4

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kokichi simply laughed in regards to everyone jumping to go watch horror movies. The supreme leader dropped his hat over his eyes, a small laugh emitting from it. It sounded innocent and yet sounded so filled with malice. Kokichi suddenly threw the cap back onto his head, revealing his eyes going back to normal and having a innocent smile. He began speaking again. 

Hide contents

latest?cb=20170929124104

"I don't remember saying that this was a case of helping her solve her fears. I can just release the footage online and Sayaka isn't a thing anymore." However, Kokichi was interrupted as 2B tried to attack him. In a blink of an eye however, Kokichi did something he hadn't done before.

latest?cb=20170929124112

Kokichi's stance completely changed. He appeared to blink in and out of place and suddenly a crack sound was heard. 2B's blade was in Kokichi's hand as he began cracking into the hilt of the blade, before flinging it into the distance. 

"Neeheehee, that was fun! I never get the chance to do tricks like that!" Kokichi said happily.

"What the..?" 2B seemed surprised by Kokichi's sudden blade catch. She watched her sword fly off. "Subject has an abnormal ability. This will require some observation." 2B felt deja vu for some odd reason. "It seems like I will accept your challenge after all" the YoRHa unit said to Kokichi, "perhaps it will be educational on human behavior."

Ragna sighed, "giving up already?" Still though Ragna himself wondered what was going on with Kokichi's power and how he flinged a sword. Prehaps this was part of being a defect? He still wondered about for a while before giving up.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kokichi simply kept smiling at 2B as he flung the blade into the distance. For added measure, he pushed the android back with enough force to make her feet wobble. It was clear Kokichi wasn't going to be pushed around easily. 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170929123537

"Aaaaaassssss I was saying, I never agreed to not releasing this footage even if she watches scary movies. I've got no reason to agree to that! So I can just go ahead and destroy her now!" Kokichi said with a smile as he tossed the disc back into his pocket, practically daring anyone to try to attack him again. 

"Buuuut, I do like games! Soooooo, I will agree to it! And I will win, because I'm Kokichi Oma - The Ultimate Supreme Leader! If you guys win the challenge, I'll destroy this disc. If you don't, I'll destroy Sayaka! Sound like a plan? Huh? huh? huh?" Kokichi said excitedly.

Kaede spoke for everyone, stomping her feet on the snow confidently. Her entire body practically radiated courage as she accepts Kokichi's challenge. "Bring it on! We'll play your game and we'll win!" She grins.

She spins and turns towards the Stage's doors. "Let's go, people!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Sayaka nodded and entered into the stage alongside Kaede, as more and more people began to enter the stage. Kokichi stayed back, watching as more and more people arrived at the Plaza and entered the stage, the Skylanders had shared what was happening on the EPF Network. However, the smile didn't vanish from Kokichi's face as he watched the events unwind.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929121954

"Oh Kaede, how easy you are to manipulate. You really made my plan easier, I really thought it'd be more difficult to get everyone in the stage and agreed to my challenge. I didn't even have to bring it up thanks to you". 

"Neeheehee, I'm just sure you're all going to love the brand new effects I added to the movies". 

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede blinks for a moment, trying to register what Kokichi said. What did she do? Did she just make things worse? 

Komaru scratches her head in confusion. "New effects? Like, what? Did you make them 3D? Gave them that fancy 4K thing I keep hearing people talk about? Making different people shoot first?" She asks.

lPmVYxk.jpg

"...I don't think it's those kinds of effects, Komaru." Makoto tells his sister.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Alright! A horror movie!" Ella grinned, "This better be a good one, or a so bad it's good one. I wanna be spooked, not lulled to sleep."

Ella walked into the stage, confident and a bit excited for what she would see in there. Aspen and Ashlyn looked at eachother, wondering what they should do next. After a moment of silence, Aspen took a deep breath and walked in.

"Hey! I thought we were headed off to bed!" Ashlyn exclaimed

"Change of plans, sis." Aspen said, "That purple headed punk is really asking for it. I can't stand people like him! I'm gonna help everyone wipe that smug smile of his face."

Ashlyn watched as her brother went inside. Not knowing what to do, Ashlyn looked up at her little flytrap-like creature that sat on her head. "Whaddya think Audrey? Should we go in?"

The little plant monster let out a hiss, which made Ashlyn smile in response. Giving her pet a pat on its little head, Ashlyn followed her brother and the rest of the Skylanders into the stage area.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede blinks for a moment, trying to register what Kokichi said. What did she do? Did she just make things worse? 

Komaru scratches her head in confusion. "New effects? Like, what? Did you make them 3D? Gave them that fancy 4K thing I keep hearing people talk about? Making different people shoot first?" She asks.

lPmVYxk.jpg

"...I don't think it's those kinds of effects, Komaru." Makoto tells his sister.

As the group entered the stage, they found that it had been heavily altered. It now resembled a theater with multiple movie rooms, a stand for snacks at the front doors, several massive movie posters and more was placed around the area. As the group entered, it was clear Sayaka felt very uncomfortable about this. Her legs was shaken and her skin had gone pale. The buildup was almost as bad as the payoff.

And things wasn't helped when someone else arrived at the area. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170629142545

"Hey guys! I came as soon as I saw the message up on the EPF network!" Yuta said, as he walked into the stage, not noticing Komaru and Makoto.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Makoto wait" a voice said behind them. It was Kyoko who wasn't too far behind from the others. "I've just heard on what happened here. I thought you could use a hand is all."

Kyouko_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Halfbody_Sprite_(1

"Let's get this thing over with for Sayaka's sake" Kyoko said as she entered the theater with the others. She went ahead of Makoto to make sure of traps weren't placed. 2B herself examined the room to see how Kokichi modified things to his liking. "I see..." she said, "let's see how this will play out..."

Ragna fidgeted around. "Please don't let there be any ghosts..." He kept chanting that phrase to himself hoping he won't see his own fear.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

And things wasn't helped when someone else arrived at the area. 

Hide contents

latest?cb=20170629142545

"Hey guys! I came as soon as I saw the message up on the EPF network!" Yuta said, as he walked into the stage, not noticing Komaru and Makoto.

The sight of Yuta gives Makoto once again this feeling of unease. Getting closer to his sister, Makoto uses his best efforts not to let Komaru out of his sight...

2 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"Makoto wait" a voice said behind them. It was Kyoko who wasn't too far behind from the others. "I've just heard on what happened here. I thought you could use a hand is all."

Kyouko_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Halfbody_Sprite_(1

"Let's get this thing over with for Sayaka's sake" Kyoko said as she entered the theater with the others. She went ahead of Makoto to make sure of traps weren't placed. 2B herself examined the room to see how Kokichi modified things to his liking. "I see..." she said, "let's see how this will play out..."

Makoto, surprised by his girlfriend's sudden appearance turns to her, immediately losing track of Komaru. "Oh! Kyoko! You're here too?"

Komaru, on the other hand found Yuta and begins making her way towards him...

Meanwhile, Madoka and Homura take their seats. Madoka already has a bag of popcorn ready. "Here, Homura! We can share!" The pink haired ex-goddess looks down at Homura's feet. She notices them trembling.

"...D-Don't get any ideas, Madoka! I'm just... itching to leave. It's a waste of my time. Yeah. My legs are just... ready to go. Eheh..." Homura says to her

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Oh hohho hoo! Efficient as ever with your perimeter checks I see!", Tron Bonne complimented Orisa as she and her friends arrived by the stage. 

"I trust my tune-up of your audio receptors has been paying off well, correct?", the girl asked eagerly.

Serious and dangerous, Orisa scans the area sharply... Only a snap to a happy expression, pleased to see Tron.

"Hello, miss Bonne! Your upgrades have helped tremendously!" she greeted, cancelling her Fortify.

Placing her hands (or hand and weapon) upon her hips in triumphant fashion, she announced, "Someone actually needed my help here! And I helped them, by guarding this area!"

Sally walked to the Plaza again, as she muttered, "I still had to do that tour... Ugh, tours are not my thing... But it helps to-- When did that stage get here?!" To her surprise, it was like someone removed all the puffle places, and placed a Stage there! Just as she thought there should be! ...Was someone watching her? Besides the doctors, of course...

Curious, and oblivious to what was currently happening, she stepped inside. Looking around at the other Skylanders, she thought to herself, 'Hmm, what's happening here...?'

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

The sight of Yuta gives Makoto once again this feeling of unease. Getting closer to his sister, Makoto uses his best efforts not to let Komaru out of his sight...

Makoto, surprised by his girlfriend's sudden appearance turns to her, immediately losing track of Komaru. "Oh! Kyoko! You're here too?"

Komaru, on the other hand found Yuta and begins making her way towards him...

Meanwhile, Madoka and Homura take their seats. Madoka already has a bag of popcorn ready. "Here, Homura! We can share!" The pink haired ex-goddess looks down at Homura's feet. She notices them trembling.

"...D-Don't get any ideas, Madoka! I'm just... itching to leave. It's a waste of my time. Yeah. My legs are just... ready to go. Eheh..." Homura says to her

Yuta's face brightened up slightly as he saw Komaru run the crowd. He began wondering if there was any chance of sneaking out of the horror flick and finding some kind of anime movie running in the stage. However, he quickly shaked his head, remembering why the group was here in the first place, to help Sayaka overcome her own fears before Kokichi ruined her. 

"Hey Komaru, you're here to help Sayaka too, huh?" Yuta asked.

• Thumbs Up 2