Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Oooh! A movie theater!" Ashlyn squeed, "I love the movies! And you know what makes these movies so awesome?"

Ashlyn ran over to one of the consession stand, and kneeled down, drooling over the sight of candies of all kinds, sour, sweet, spicy and chewy. The bubbly plant drooled at the sight her face inches away from the candies.

"Overpriced candies!" Ashlyn said, almost in a trance, "Ah, all the tooth rotting, fattening goodness of candies! Made all the more delicious by its expensiveness! Mmmmmm...."

Ashlyn pulled out a bag of gold coins and placed it on top of the stand. She then proceeded to grab an armfull of the delicious sweets. "If you need more money, I have more where that came from!"

"Geez, calm down will ya? We grow a lot of stuff on our comet, but money ain't one of them!" Aspen scoffed as he picked up a bag of popcorn, "Anyways, let's go find a seat, huh?  

As the Mandrakes walked into the theater, they were greeted by Ella, who was waving at them with a wing.

"Hey Guys! Over here!" Ella called out to the Mandrakes, waving them over to their seats. "The seats in the back are always the best!"

The twins looked at eachother and shrugged. They walked over to Ella, who immediately grabbed them and placed them on both seats beside her. As soon as Ella sat down, she propped her feet on the empty seat in front of her wiggling her talons as she put her wings over the twin's shoulders. Ashlyn was a little weirded out, but was happy someone was eager to befriend them.  Aspen couldn't help but smile and blush upon feeling Ella's wing on him.

"Ahhh, the joy of horror!" Ella giggled, "Nothing quite like the adrenaline rush of sitting on the edge of your seat, getting unnerved by dark and forboding scenes scenes, wondering if your favorite character will make it out alive, the overall mystery of the monster or killer, and your manditory grusome kills... As long as their tasteful and not there for shock."

"Riiiight, grusome murders always have to have some kind of standards." Ashlyn smiled nervously, "That's uh... just the way life works, you know."

"Heh, yeah... well." Aspen smirked as he leaned back on his seat, one hand behind his head and his eyes on his fingerlike thorns, "You know, I've seen my share of horrific movies. I can sense a jumpscare coming from a mile away, you know? So uh... yeah, I'm kind of a fan of this sort of thing. Expert even!"

Aspen began to flex his thorny arm, but was unnoticed by Ella.

"Good to see you're a fellow horror fan, lil guy!" Ella said as she took a bite of a chocolate bar, "My boyfriend does enjoy a bit of horror as well, but tends to cry if things get too intense for him. Shame he couldn't come... He's busy with Pixels looking for some weird seed things or something."

The mandrake brother's arm flopped onto the ground with a thud. "B-boyfriend you say? Hehehe.... wow, he must be nice. Heh...Heh heh.."

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta's face brightened up slightly as he saw Komaru run the crowd. He began wondering if there was any chance of sneaking out of the horror flick and finding some kind of anime movie running in the stage. However, he quickly shaked his head, remembering why the group was here in the first place, to help Sayaka overcome her own fears before Kokichi ruined her. 

"Hey Komaru, you're here to help Sayaka too, huh?" Yuta asked.

Komaru smirks as she cross her arms, trying to look cool in front of Yuta. "Well, duh! What kind of Sayaker would I be if I didn't help, right?"

Her eyes then widen, blush immediately overcoming her face. She puts her hands on her cheeks. "Wait, wait, waaait! You and me... watching a movie? Oh my gosh, does this technically count as our first date?!" She exclaims in realization.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru smirks as she cross her arms, trying to look cool in front of Yuta. "Well, duh! What kind of Sayaker would I be if I didn't help, right?"

Her eyes then widen, blush immediately overcoming her face. She puts her hands on her cheeks. "Wait, wait, waaait! You and me... watching a movie? Oh my gosh, does this technically count as our first date?!" She exclaims in realization.

Yuta looked like he was about to respond before pausing, his face slowly turning bright red as he remained frozen. He hadn't thought of that. Thoughts completely rushed his mind about what he saw in movies about this situation. About dates in a theatre. How the boy and girl try to eat popcorn and accidentally steal popcorn from the other and that's somehow romantic? Pretending you're sleepy when you aren't. Would they have to hug? kiss? friendly handshake? Yuta hadn't thought this through at all, and it all hit him at once. 

"...Uhhhhh" 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yuta looked like he was about to respond before pausing, his face slowly turning bright red as he remained frozen. He hadn't thought of that. Thoughts completely rushed his mind about what he saw in movies about this situation. About dates in a theatre. How the boy and girl try to eat popcorn and accidentally steal popcorn from the other and that's somehow romantic? Pretending you're sleepy when you aren't. Would they have to hug? kiss? friendly handshake? Yuta hadn't thought this through at all, and it all hit him at once. 

"...Uhhhhh" 

The two remained quiet for a while before the female finally spoke up. She takes a deep breath and resumes the conversation.

262?cb=20170629150245

"I guess... umm... we should give it a go and see where it goes from here? Frankly, I don't watch movies like this... so I dunno what happens." Komaru tells Yuta. She sighs. This is far from an ideal situation, that's for sure. However, they have to try.

• Thumbs Up 3

The Doofs joined inside the theater as well.

"All right! What movie would we watch boys?" Mo asked Burnie and Skeet.

"Anything as long as it's not a live adaption of a cartoon or some cheap cash in on a hip fad." Burnie answered.

"I doubt there's anything to watch in this theater so let's just grab seats with the others." Skeet said as their pet Puffle jumped out of Mo's arm and viciously raided the food court.

*SNARL MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH*

"Gah! Chomp no! Don't eat the food without paying!.....That's my job!" Mo said chasing after him.

• Thumbs Up 3

2B took her seat, crossing her arms and kicking the seat in front of her. She left her foot on the chair as she thought things over. "Why must humans be illogical? That's how they destroy themselves. Is destruction of themselves is what they truly desire? I can't seem to understand it at all" The android just waited around for something to happen.

Ragna himself took a seat in the back. He examined the seat from front to back to make sure there isn't any traps waiting him just by sitting down. "Seems legit" he said to himself when he sat down. He then gripped the armrest, anxious about things. Ragna sighed and just hoped for the best.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

2B took her seat, crossing her arms and kicking the seat in front of her. She left her foot on the chair as she thought things over. "Why must humans be illogical? That's how they destroy themselves. Is destruction of themselves is what they truly desire? I can't seem to understand it at all" The android just waited around for something to happen.

Alter-Ego sits down next to 2B, holding a bag of popcorn and a soda. Getting comfy in seat, Alter-Ego turns to her.

tumblr_inline_mr60fheVlU1qz4rgp.png

"Heh, you know... I never saw a movie before. Not in a theater, anyway. So I kinda want the full experience, you know?" He says to the other android, gesturing towards the food he has with him. "Can you digest human food? I can." He asks, intrigued.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sally climbed all the way up to a box seat on the side of the Stage. Getting onto her knees to hide, she watched the commotion down below curiously, trying to make sense of what's going on amongst all the Skylanders talking.

"Psst, Nicole. I know you can hear me in those security cameras."

Green building blocks form behind her, as Nicole appears, confused. "What is it, Sally?" she asks, looking around the box and the rest of the theatre. Hmm, seemed like your regular affair around here, a bout of fun.

Sally quickly pulls her down to her knees, explaining, "Something's happening here. I'm gonna find out, with you beside me." Surprised by the sudden pull, Nicole just shrugs, waiting to see what's happening here.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Alter-Ego sits down next to 2B, holding a bag of popcorn and a soda. Getting comfy in seat, Alter-Ego turns to her.

tumblr_inline_mr60fheVlU1qz4rgp.png

"Heh, you know... I never saw a movie before. Not in a theater, anyway. So I kinda want the full experience, you know?" He says to the other android, gesturing towards the food he has with him. "Can you digest human food? I can." He asks, intrigued.

"I never experienced a movie myself" 2B said, "YoRHa doesn't allow entertainment." She then noticed Alter-Ego's popcorn. "I can digest human food. Its just not a luxury I don't indulge in." She stayed quiet for a minute before saying something about herself.

"However YoRHa units can't ingest mackerel. Its something that will kill us instantly." 2B didn't want to admit her weakness, especially an unexpected one like that. Perhaps she trusted Alter-Ego enough to cover this weakness of hers. Her blindfold visor however still hides her intentions from view.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

"I never experienced a movie myself" 2B said, "YoRHa doesn't allow entertainment." She then noticed Alter-Ego's popcorn. "I can digest human food. Its just not a luxury I don't indulge in." She stayed quiet for a minute before saying something about herself.

"However YoRHa units can't ingest mackerel. Its something that will kill us instantly." 2B didn't want to admit her weakness, especially an unexpected one like that. Perhaps she trusted Alter-Ego enough to cover this weakness of hers. Her blindfold visor however still hides her intentions from view.

"...I see." Alter-Ego chuckles a bit, holding the popcorn bag up. "Don't worry, though! It's not like this is mackeral popcorn or anything!"

Digging into the bag, Alter-Ego takes a bite out of a piece of popcorn, simply enjoying the taste. Even though he's a robot, Alter-Ego finds himself enjoying the simplest in human delights as well.

• Thumbs Up 2

"H-H-Horror movies? N-No problem f-for a goddess of m-my calibre." Noire said proudly as she found a place to sit. Toko didn't look happy at all. But then she usually doesn't anyway so...

"W-W-W-Why should we give a damn what that stupid kid does? T-This is a complete waste of time!" She stands around nervously, not willing to accept the situation she'd been put in. She's so distracted that she hadn't notice Komaru acting differently around Yuta. Hero Prinny seems relaxed while Bomberman retains his confusion.

"A horror movie? Can't possibly be as scary as my real life, dood." Hero Prinny finds a seat and is closely followed by Bomberman. "Movies? I've never really seen anything like that before..." Bomberman says as he's not really sure what's about to happen.

Meanwhile, somebody had not yet moved. Dave looks back and shouts. "Are you coming?" Daniel couldn't hide his fear. "I-I-I'd do a-a-anything to help...but a h-h-horror movie? I d-d-don't understand the appeal. I-I-I'm afraid all the time...it's not my idea of fun!" "C'mon dude, there's a lot of pretty girls here. This is your chance to show them that you aren't a total wimp."

"Nope! I don't care...I refuse! It would be easier and more fun to kill that Kokichi freak." Frozen in place, Daniel doesn't move, apart from the trembling anyway. Dave goes behind him and produces a needle from out of nowhere. "Well...let me put it this way." Dave says as he checks the sharpness of his needle.

*JAB!*

"YEEOUCH!!" Running around madly in pain, Daniel eventually crashes into a seat and remains motionless for a while.

"Instant motivation. Never leave home without one." Dave says as he displays his needle like he was in some kind of infomercial. He goes in to join the others.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kokichi simply kept smiling at 2B as he flung the blade into the distance. For added measure, he pushed the android back with enough force to make her feet wobble. It was clear Kokichi wasn't going to be pushed around easily. 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170929123537

"Aaaaaassssss I was saying, I never agreed to not releasing this footage even if she watches scary movies. I've got no reason to agree to that! So I can just go ahead and destroy her now!" Kokichi said with a smile as he tossed the disc back into his pocket, practically daring anyone to try to attack him again. 

"Buuuut, I do like games! Soooooo, I will agree to it! And I will win, because I'm Kokichi Oma - The Ultimate Supreme Leader! If you guys win the challenge, I'll destroy this disc. If you don't, I'll destroy Sayaka! Sound like a plan? Huh? huh? huh?" Kokichi said excitedly.

"Ohhh, I see this one's got some tricks up his sleeves. Y'know, if he weren't such a loose cannon, he could make a great Darkstalker hunter, especially if he knows a teleportation technique like that!", Hsien Ko marveled at the display.

"So all we have to do is watch some scary movie?......I don't buy it. There's always a catch with these challenges!", Phoenix said.

"Still though, it is to help Sayaka. We might not know her well, but we can't just let her reputation go up in flames while we stand aside on this one Nick!", Maya piped up. "Besides, we've all seen far scarier even before we joined the Skylanders! We've got to pull through on this one!"

"Meh, if it's to wipe the smug smirk off of raven hair's face, then count me in", Tron Bonne complied.

"Not interested.......but I'll help out however I can", Cloud relented.

"Please! Just 10 seconds in the Makai realm is scarier than anything else I've faced in my life! Bring it on!" Hsien Ko boasted.

"So be it then. The challenge shall be accepted by us as well!", Storm joined in, nodding her head in approval.

"Now saints alive pray that there's not a bridge he wants to sell us as well", Phoenix groaned as they entered in too.

14 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Alright! A horror movie!" Ella grinned, "This better be a good one, or a so bad it's good one. I wanna be spooked, not lulled to sleep."

SHantae raised her eyebrow in doubt. "I mean, I guess I could say the same too. I mean, being to the underworld and having zombies who regularly ask for your brains, despite being friends with some of them......but you'd think that Danganronper kid would have that in mind. Just what is he planning I wonder?", she mused as she followed Ella along to aid Sayaka.

13 hours ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Ragna fidgeted around. "Please don't let there be any ghosts..." He kept chanting that phrase to himself hoping he won't see his own fear.

Noticing Ragna practically shivering with fright, Maya Fey went over to try and comfort her friend. "Say, uh, Ragna. Just think of it like.....a video game or something. Y'know or work as usual", Maya suggested. Assuming it was frightening, she opted to try and pass on her technique of dealing with terror.

• Thumbs Up 3

Shuichi sits down on his seat, inhaling and exhaling in a rapid rhythm. All this time, he's been mentally assuring himself that it's just a movie. It makes no sense. He's able to survive actual death-defying missions... but why is he so afraid of moving pictures on a screen?

Kaede sits down next to the detective. She looks at him. "...You okay?"

Shuichi still continues to breathe.

Kaede simply remains silent and looks back at the screen. She can't lie to herself. She feels her hands trembling too. Is this the kind of trembling musicians with stage fright feel? It doesn't help that she personally dragged everyone into this even with Kokichi's "added effects". If something goes wrong, this is as much her fault as it is Kokichi's. Maybe even more so.

...No, it CANT go wrong! It won't!

"Shuichi, obviously I'm nervous too." Kaede says with a small chuckle. "I hate jumpscares, gore and all that. Both in real life, and on the screen. Just remember, it's not going to get you." Kaede tells Shuichi before looking up, trying to find Sayaka Maizono.

As the Skylanders began taking their seats, a small screen popped up on the massive screen that was set up inside of the room, displaying a small message. Upcoming: Night of the Living Sled Part I. As the message played, the Skylanders began speaking amongst themselves. Someone else was extremely quiet though, Sayaka Maizono, who had slunk deep into a seat, trying to keep herself hidden from everyone. She gripped the arms of the chair and squished them together, breathing in and out more and more. She didn't want to be here. 

"Oh no, they're going to think I'm a coward I can't handle this, I never can handle these films oh god please none of them find me here, i don't want to be seen like this"

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders began taking their seats, a small screen popped up on the massive screen that was set up inside of the room, displaying a small message. Upcoming: Night of the Living Sled Part I. As the message played, the Skylanders began speaking amongst themselves. Someone else was extremely quiet though, Sayaka Maizono, who had slunk deep into a seat, trying to keep herself hidden from everyone. She gripped the arms of the chair and squished them together, breathing in and out more and more. She didn't want to be here. 

"Oh no, they're going to think I'm a coward I can't handle this, I never can handle these films oh god please none of them find me here, i don't want to be seen like this"

"...Night of the Living Sled? I remember hearing about this. Wasn't this a yearly Club Penguin tradition? Surely it can't be that bad..." Makoto says to Kyoko as the two sit together. The Ultimate Hope sighs in relief.

"This won't be hard after all, right Koma-"

It finally hit him. He lost Komaru. Where did she go? Makoto frantically looks around the theater from his seat until he finally sees his sister... with Yuta.

Clearly, Makoto Naegi was the first one to be scared.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Night of the living Sled huh Part I huh?" Ella said as she munched on some popcorn, "Not bad of a choice... It's an all time horror classic!"

Aspen and ashlyn looked at Ella with a confused look. Living sleds? Horror movie classic? How could living sleds be creepy? Before they could ask anything, The raven harpy began to go off on a rant.

"Anyways, a much better choice than Night of the Living Sled part IX. That movie tried to hard to sell itself as a throwback to the original two movies, with the original sled and main character returning. Nope, We didn't see those two the very end of that film. Instead it focused mostly on your cliche dunkard college-age idiots, all of  whom are too stupid to live and unsympathetic... clearly intentional so that you wont be so attatched to them when they split up and get chopped into bits. And furthermore, the antagonist... why was the new living sled driving a lawnmower?! A vehicle driving a vehicle?! Seriously?! Thank goodness for the reboot, "The Living Sled!" Sure it wasn't the geatest, what with the reliance on CG special effects, but It was clear this movie series was running out of ideas at this point."

"Uh... Yeah! Yeah! life needs more reboots, sure." Aspen said, trying to make himself seem like he was interested.

Ashlyn's attention on the other hand was gone by the time she went into a rant. Right now Ashlyn was more interested in Ella's talons than her story. "...Do you usually hold things with your feet? They look more like hands with claws."

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Related image

"Psst! Ms. Mikan!", the little boy,  Frisk in her arms beckoned to the Ultimate Nurse with a whisper.  He signaled for Mikan to turn around so get patient,  Undyne couldn't make out what they were saying in hushed voices. 

"I know Undyne well. While what she says is true,  she's trying to stump you,  so she can then start trying to mount an argument that she's for for duty again prematurely. She did it a lot with the med staff here", the not explained to the nurse. "My advice: meet her head on,  cone up with an answer and then stump her at her own game. Especially if you can convince her that what gives her the best state is your medical reccomendations", Frisk capped off winking good luck for Mikan. 

"So,  Ultimate Nurse", Undyne said,  drawing attention back towards,  "Any ideas?", she said with an innocent grin plastered on her face.  Cause as soon as you don't,  I'll be out of these hospital gowns and back in amour in record time,  she cockily thought to herself. 

Back at the Med Bay, Mikan looks at Frisk and then Undyne. Her expression changes, but it's hard to tell what she's thinking.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082547

"Wh-What should I do? A nurse can not force her patient to stay if they don't want to..." There is a pause in her speech, yet she still holds Frisk gently. "To speed up your recovery, I could give you all your shots in one go...Lots and lots and looooooots of shots!"

"I just hope no complications arise...as the Ultimate Nurse, I will not leave a patient in need. B-But...oh my...so many chemical a nurse must familiarise herself with...if would be bad to mix them up. It could paralyze a patient...or worse!"

• Thumbs Up 3

55 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Silver took his seat, without noticing that he was actually sitting close to Sayaka. As the title of the film appeared, he didn't seem too fazed. After all, movies in his time were practically a virtual reality, so surely nothing presented on a flat screen could really scare him... right? "This should be interesting, at least..." he said to himself.

Meanwhile, Crash and Aku-Aku had taken their seats, somewhere in the middle of the room. This was a new experience for the Bandicoot and his guardian, so they weren't sure what to expect. "Part 1? So these come in multiple parts?" Aku-Aku asked a Skylander next to him, while Crash just dug into his popcorn immediately.

Outside, Omega chose to guard the stage entrance from intruders. It was better than wasting his time watching a film, at least as far as he was concerned.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Captain Metallix said:

Meanwhile, Crash and Aku-Aku had taken their seats, somewhere in the middle of the room. This was a new experience for the Bandicoot and his guardian, so they weren't sure what to expect. "Part 1? So these come in multiple parts?" Aku-Aku asked a Skylander next to him, while Crash just dug into his popcorn immediately.

"Sounds like it. I don't know what it means though. I never heard of these movies before." Noire replied to Aku-Aku, not really noticing them at first. As she looks at them again, she feels like the mask and bandicoot look very familiar, like she'd seen them before, years ago. She just couldn't place them though...

Somewhere else in the room. "Ugh, that pun is fuckin' terrifying." Dave says the first thing that pops into his head. "Th-Th-The tension is killing me! I understand why Sayaka hates this stuff. I hate 'em too." Daniel was fidgeting. And Bomberman? "ZZZ..." ....he'd fallen asleep.

"C'mon, lets get this show on the road, dood!" Hero Prinny yells at the screen impatiently. "Wah!" *THUD!* Which wakes Bomberman, causing him to fall out of his seat. While Toko was looking around nervously. She spots Komaru and Yuta sitting next to each other and smiles mischievously.

"Hmm, maybe this wont be a total waste of time after all..." She quietly moves to the seat behind the two, trying not to be noticed.

• Thumbs Up 2

This place has a cinema? Jessica thought to herself. It looked very nice, and reminded her of the cinemas back home. She never went out to them by herself often... mostly because she was not only rather tight with her cash, but also because she sweated buckets whenever she interacted with the staff, always feeling like she was doing something wrong even though she wasn't.

Jessica took her seat alongside the Elementals. Each one of them had a box of popcorn and a soft drink of their choosing - Jessica had Coca-Cola, Lumina and Voidica went for 7-Up, Shade Pepsi, Ivorn Fanta, and Lily... well, she went for simple water. Voidica even had a strawberry-flavoured gobstopper poking out from her cheek - forget the horror movies, an Elemental on a sugar rush was a horrifying thought to Jessica!

Lumina confidently looked up at the screen, confidently smirking at the title. "So this Kokichi dork thinks he can spook us with some creepy horror movies? Hah! I've seen worse in my nightmares!"

Lily timidly held Lumina's hand. "Er-Oh! U-Um, s-sorry, Lumina... I... It's just that I'm not looking forward to this, b-but for Sayaka's sake..." Lily sipped her water, her face flushed with red.

Lumina giggled, and looked back at Lily sympathetically. "Hey, it's OK, we can do this! Just remember; it's all fiction, made up!"

Shade, meanwhile, turned into his humanoid form simply so he could grin like a maniac throughout the whole thing. This is gonna be great, he thought as he noisily munched his popcorn and slurped his drink.

• Thumbs Up 2

"...It's just movies," Sally whispers, rolling her eyes. Welp, no point in being here! She began slowly and quietly crawling out. "I'm outta here."

Nicole follows behind, asking, "Why don't you want to stay?"

"Because I thought there was something happen-- oh."

2 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

Outside, Omega chose to guard the stage entrance from intruders. It was better than wasting his time watching a film, at least as far as he was concerned.

"...Nevermind, Nicole." Sally began crawling back to her seat in the box, worried and nervously sweating. She still crouched down, hidden, as she peeked out.

Nicole curiously wonders, "And why don't you want to leave?"

"Omega's guarding against intruders. Technically, we're intruders," Sally explains, calming herself. "We're here without anyone's permission and without anyone knowing. We leave, and... I'd rather not have Omega on our backs."

Trusting Sally, Nicole crouches down next to her, also peeking out. They were going to watch these films together, beginning with...

"Nicole, what is Night of the Living Sled?"

"I don't know, Sally. Possibly a movie made by the penguin inhabitants."

"Right, right..."

• Thumbs Up 5

9 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Back at the Med Bay, Mikan looks at Frisk and then Undyne. Her expression changes, but it's hard to tell what she's thinking.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082547

"Wh-What should I do? A nurse can not force her patient to stay if they don't want to..." There is a pause in her speech, yet she still holds Frisk gently. "To speed up your recovery, I could give you all your shots in one go...Lots and lots and looooooots of shots!"

Image result for anime is real right

"Sh-shots?", Undyne said a it unsure of the proposed solution. She didn't like the sound of being punctured. Tough as she was, it always bugged when she got poked, not too hard, but still with a sting. Might've had something to do with how she lost her eye. That said, her pride wouldn't let her back down just yet.

" NGAAAH! Fuhuhuhu! Well then! I'm not a-afraid of shots! Besides it only makes sense that a tough soldier like me would-"

9 hours ago, DanJ86 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170817082547

"I just hope no complications arise...as the Ultimate Nurse, I will not leave a patient in need. B-But...oh my...so many chemical a nurse must familiarise herself with...if would be bad to mix them up. It could paralyze a patient...or worse!"

Image result for anime is real right

"Ngggh. Paralyzed? M-m-my status, my careers. My will,  strength and ability to help those in need and dole out justice with so much as a punch? They'd be....dead just like that?"

"Not only that Undyne, she did say it could be even worse!", Frisk added, playing along with Mikan.

Even worse huh? I don't really see the logic in doubting the Ultimate Nurse if she's this expertise! Ohhhhh? And since I'm built differently than humans and melt if I have so much as too much determination, imagine what those could do to me!?, Undyne thought to herself.

"Eh heh, uhhhh, Mikan? Patient request: I think I'll kindly not go with the shots and uh, take your advice. B-bed rest, relaxation and all that jazz. No straining myself!", Undyne said sweating bullets as she lied down. 

To think one of the few people I've met my match in....a nurse who jumped in fright the first I ever even spoke to her...then again like with Frisk, I guess I really need to stop underestimating humans!

"That's the ticket Ms. Mikan", Frisk whispered back to Mikan. "She'll likely listen you more now without frustration".

10 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Meanwhile, back at the theater, Phoenix and Maya were sitting next to each other.

"Night of the Living Sled huh? Hey Nick! Do you think the sled's name is-"

"Maya!", Phoenix said covering her mouth before she could continue. "Careful with the spoilers! I don't think many people have seen that movie here anyway!"

"Spoilsport", Maya mumbled under his hand.

"Whatever", Hsien Ko said as she nestled down beside them. "This sled better be at least as scary as a living samurai armory", she grumbled, crossing her arms.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Noticing Ragna practically shivering with fright, Maya Fey went over to try and comfort her friend. "Say, uh, Ragna. Just think of it like.....a video game or something. Y'know or work as usual", Maya suggested. Assuming it was frightening, she opted to try and pass on her technique of dealing with terror.

"Oh I uhhhh... Its nothing" Ragna kept trying to figure out words to say to Maya. "I just need to do this for someone else's sake..." Then the words he just said echoed in his head in his head. "I guess its good not being selfish for once" he thought to himself. "Whatever the case we just gotta last."

4 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Are you serious!?" Ragna shouted, "this is going to be easy! No sled will scare the shit out of me!" Ragna suddenly got confident about the next showing. He felt like he could tackle the movie head on, especially since it lacks his dreaded ghost fear.

Kirumi sighed as she sat down. "I don't know what to really say about this... It seems strange to make it about a living sled." Unknowingly though Kirumi failed to realized that there's tons of movies with strange antagonists. "This might be just another B-movie at best."

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

Komaru tilts her head as she saw the title. Unesse turned into total confusion.

"Night of the living... sled? Are you we're watching a horror movie, not a comedy?" Komaru asks. She leans to the right and takes a sip of her drink before settling back into her seat. As scared Komaru can get, there's no way she can be scared by a sled.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yuta simply shrugged in response to Komaru's question as a small click was heard and the image faded away from the screen and the lights inside of the room dimmed down. Sayaka began gripping the chair's armrests more and more, her head rising up slightly as she did so, forcing the pop sensation to hope no one caught a glimpse of her in the darkness. The room quieted down as things began...

A penguin in a pair of glasses in a hat appeared on screen as he began laughing to himself evilally, flipping a switch and causing lightning to hit a sled and slowly rise up as the moon began to hover over the castle. 

• Thumbs Up 3