Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

• Boosted!
1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"K-Kaito, what are we even playing? I-I'm not good at board games!" Shuichi exclaims, slightly trembling. He finds the brim of his cap, bringing it over his eyes from being put into the spotlight.

"Come on, Shuichi! You can do it!" Kaede cheers, excitedly.

"Always a time to learn, right?" Kaito said, as the two set up the next game, Operation. "Alright, let's make things more interesting, how about we bet some candy from the shop?" Kaito said. 

"Do you ever not think about your stomach?" Maki asked, sitting down with a slight smile as she threw a couple of chocolate bars into the wager. "But fine, it's been awhile since I placed you and Shichi in your places, who else is in?" Maki asked the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 4

"It should be a piece of cake for you, hat boy!" Kyubey says to Shuichi. "It's just picking up stuff!"

"Easy for you to say!" Shuichi replies, nervously. He looks down on the board, stressed from people counting on him.

• Thumbs Up 3

White_Bomber.png

"Soooooo........there's no danger?"

Nobody had reacted to Bomberman and there didn't seem to be any threatening behaviour either. Bomberman just stood there in confusion.

Edited by DemonLord DanJ86
Needed more detail.
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Boosted!
1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

Reminded of something thanks to this event, Sally runs over to the Chaotix, feeling hopeful. @Creep Dude @Ryannumber1Scarer

"H-hey, guys... Err... Have you found anything on... Aku?" she asks, a little nervous as to if she's being watched. "Anything at all?" Sally taps her fingers together with a hopeful smile, but a worried face. There had to be something...!

Blaze, eating a pear, gets up from her spot. She felt out of place, alone, and as if she didn't want to be here. "At least the fruit is nice," she comments, continuing to bite into the pear. Slowly making her way to the door, Blaze attempts to leave without making any kind of commotion...

156?cb=20150304210016&path-prefix=de

"I'm afraid not Nicole. If Aku is up to anything, he's been very discreet about it. I kept invisible inside of his office all day and he never displayed any clues to his behaviour. The entire office had nothing that could link him to evil". Espio explained.

"And since Vec will tell you, I must remind you that refunds can't happen". Espio added, as he drank some tea and ate a muffin. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Guess I could go for a game." Makoto says. "After such a stressful day, I could use the relaxing time."

He gets up from his seat and joins Shuichi. "Maybe the best man win."

"Y-Yeah." Shuichi nods.

Homura simply looks at the two, unamused. "This is a children's board game. Not a competitive sport!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Ooooh, competetive Operation!" Ibuki cooed, grabbing the nearest chair and sitting down to spectate. "I hope it's an edition that's all hyper-realistic and gory and bloody an-"

"There's no edition like that," Jessica said, sitting down as well. "In fact, I hope there never will be an edition like that." The Elementals joined the audience, with Voidica even adding her tiny chocolate bar into the pile for Shuichi.

"I-I believe in you, Mister Shoe-Itchy!" the young girl said, hoping to raise Shuichi's confidence.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I-I believe in you, Mister Shoe-Itchy!" the young girl said, hoping to raise Shuichi's confidence.

"Shoe... itchy?" Shuichi's eyebrows raise at Voidica's pronounciation.

"Yeah. Ain't that your name? Shoe-Itchy?" Hiyoko teases. She takes a moment to snicker slightly.

Shuichi then gives Voidica a slight smile. "Well... it's better than Pooichi."

• Thumbs Up 2

• Boosted!
8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Shoe... itchy?" Shuichi's eyebrows raise at Voidica's pronounciation.

"Yeah. Ain't that your name? Shoe-Itchy?" Hiyoko teases. She takes a moment to snicker slightly.

Shuichi then gives Voidica a slight smile. "Well... it's better than Pooichi."

"What'd you say, ya little perv!?" Miu shouted at Shuichi. "You're just lucky I didn't bring my variation of Operation with the....special tweaks I made..." Miu said, looking off into space. As she did this, Kaito leaned on Shuichi's shoulders with his hands. "Alright bro, this is it, you gotta good concentration, don't hit the sides, you can do this, my entire lunch is on the line for this!" Kaito said trying to encourage Shuichi.

"Is how Shuichi always acts?" Maki asked, turning to Kaede. "He could learn to have more confidence about himself. That kind of hesitation could get you killed in the battlefield". 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Is how Shuichi always acts?" Maki asked, turning to Kaede. "He could learn to have more confidence about himself. That kind of hesitation could get you killed in the battlefield". 

"He's... been more nervous than usual." Kaede says to Maki. "I've always been with him in cleaning assignment and I do see him anxious... but not this much. Especially over a board game."

She looks down. "Something's wrong..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"...erm...H-H-Hello? I-I-I heard such terrible noise coming from here...is a-anyone injured? I-I-I could help them..."

Suddenly a very timid sounding voice comes from outside. After a pause, a head leans into view from outside.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20141210222435

Mikan Tsumiki - Support

Element: Light/Dark

Battle Class: Quickshot

Biography:

Mikan suffers from extremely low self-esteem as a result of severe abuse and bullying. She is easily intimidated, cries easily, apologizes a lot, and stutters over words. She constantly worries about bothering, boring, or offending others, even going as far to ask  Hajime Hinata whether it would be alright to remember his name during her introduction. She is very skilled at reading people's faces, but she overanalyzes them and is quick to conclude that she is disliked by those around her. Her fragile personality makes her an easy target for Hiyoko Saionji's cruelty. Mikan is also ridiculously clumsy and often ends up in embarrassing and revealing poses, leading her to apologize profusely.

"Oh...y-y-you seem to b-b-be having a party...and I wasn't invited...*sniff* I'm sorry...I'll leave..."

She lingers slightly, looking so sad and lonely.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"...erm...H-H-Hello? I-I-I heard such terrible noise coming from here...is a-anyone injured? I-I-I could help them..."

Suddenly a very timid sounding voice comes from outside. After a pause, a head leans into view from outside.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20141210222435

Mikan Tsumiki - Support

Element: Light/Dark

Battle Class: Quickshot

Biography:

Mikan suffers from extremely low self-esteem as a result of severe abuse and bullying. She is easily intimidated, cries easily, apologizes a lot, and stutters over words. She constantly worries about bothering, boring, or offending others, even going as far to ask  Hajime Hinata whether it would be alright to remember his name during her introduction. She is very skilled at reading people's faces, but she overanalyzes them and is quick to conclude that she is disliked by those around her. Her fragile personality makes her an easy target for Hiyoko Saionji's cruelty. Mikan is also ridiculously clumsy and often ends up in embarrassing and revealing poses, leading her to apologize profusely.

"Oh...y-y-you seem to b-b-be having a party...and I wasn't invited...*sniff* I'm sorry...I'll leave..."

She lingers slightly, looking so sad and lonely.

tumblr_inline_mr6rvjEwZW1qz4rgp.png

"Ah, ah, AHHHHH! Is that a familiar voice I hear? Sounds pukey and piggy!" Hiyoko grins devillishly, turning to the Ultimate Nurse she knows all too well. "What? The Future Foundation got tired of you?"

• Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

156?cb=20150304210016&path-prefix=de

"I'm afraid not Sally. If Aku is up to anything, he's been very discreet about it. I kept invisible inside of his office all day and he never displayed any clues to his behaviour. The entire office had nothing that could link him to evil". Espio explained.

"And since Vec will tell you, I must remind you that refunds can't happen". Espio added, as he drank some tea and ate a muffin. 

Sally clicks snaps her fingers, disappointed. "Drat... No, that can't be it, it just can't!" She grasps Espio's hands, concerned, as she says, "Please, there's gotta be something, right? He's gotta... He..."

She sighs, as her head hangs over, letting go of Espio's hand.

"Alright..." she says, dejected. Looking up to Vector @Creep Dude, Sally asks, almost pleading, "Vec, did you find anything? Please, you're the best I know when it comes to this."

• Thumbs Up 5

As Vector was finished piling the muffins in his mouth like a garbage truck, he quickly swallowed them to answer Sally's question.

latest?cb=20130502011447

"Eh, sorry princess. Ain't nothing but this pizza bill I found." Vector said as he brought out a receipt for a pizza palace. "They misspelled thick for some reason..."

Meanwhile, Charmy was adding extra sugar in his tea making sure no one was watching him.

Vector then gave a thumbs up. "But rest assured folks, we'll find some clues for sure...but no refunds like Es said."

• Thumbs Up 5

• Boosted!
3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"He's... been more nervous than usual." Kaede says to Maki. "I've always been with him in cleaning assignment and I do see him anxious... but not this much. Especially over a board game."

She looks down. "Something's wrong..."

"Hm. Normally I wouldn't suggest something like this. I find these type of things...a waste of time, but..." Maki began to say. 

latest?cb=20171001101837

"It's obvious to everyone that he has feelings for you...as Miu so tastefully put it. Maybe you should ask him to hang out with you or something? Give him a confidence boost". Maki suggested. "This needs to be stopped quickly. Being in a slump like this and having a second delay in your actions could be enough to exploit and destroy someone. If you don't want Shuichi to have that fate, you need to help him". Maki said, as she took another sip of her tea, only to suddenly spit it out. 

"Who. placed. sugar. into. my. tea". Maki said, looking like she was about to explode. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929112341

"That'd be me Big Maki, hope you like it!" Kokichi said with a smirk as he dodged out of the way of Maki's fury, running right into Keebo. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171011113322

"Kokichi, can we take you anywhere for five minutes without you instigating someone?" Keebo said, simply shaking his head in annoyance. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929112341

"Y'know, I'd say stop being a dick Keebo, but then robots don't have any, do they?" Kokichi asked innocently, hiding an insult in there, leading to an shocked expression from Keebo. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171011113144

"T-That's completely robophobic! How dare you Kokichi!" Keebo shouted, leading to the two getting into another argument, until suddenly Miu jumped in as well. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171003101131

"Don't be so fuckin' stupid, of course robots can have dicks, that's an upgrade after all!". Miu shouted with a laugh.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929112606

"Oh? And how would you know that Miu?" Kokichi asked.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171003101130

"U-Uhhhh no particular...reason". Miu's face completely dropped as Kokichi asked this. 

• Thumbs Up 3

23 hours ago, Mightyray said:

After a while of rocking out Ray decided to do some reflection. He called back to his recent memory...

Meanwhile Maya herself had left off to go sit by the ocean. Off in the distance Tron Bonne, and her servbots were tending to Bomberman's rocket ship.

Maya herself had her head in her hands, thinking back to the recent turn of events.

"You have a team mate missing? Funny we have one missing too. Wonder where that Ztar thing is?" Saffron rubbed her chin.

"Ztar..", Maya had had a look of disgust for a bit. "That pilfering thief. I never did like him..and he never really seemed to care for anyone but himself. H-he was a coward, black hearted. And he mistreated everyone so badly. And yet......the teammate we're missing...an old friend of Edgeworth's....she was a thief too........but one who thought for justice. For everyone in a way", Maya had said to Saffron with tears welling in her eyes.

Wiping away the tears, she mustered up her strength, "But yeah! That's why I have "No good taste in fights" as you put it! I don't want to lose anymore of my friends, let alone in.......", Maa stopped herself from saying a "blood feud", but to her, friends turning on friends, family on family, it reminded her of the tragedies that occurred in her family tree, amongst each other.

Her eyes told Saffron very much the story.

"M-maybe Franziska handled it better than me....some co-leader of WAAHOO I am, huh sis? Nick?", present Maya said to herself.

"I know Maya... but he doesn't talk. He just barks. The man is a mess. Like I can talk... I'm a mess too. I just wish he'd not wreck my stuff!" Ray flailed about talking to himself. He didn't say a word when she tried to talk to him. He was too cross.

"Did I...even make things better when I gave him that advice!?", Maya shouted to herself. "Or did I make things worse!? UGGGH! Nick! Why do you have to make this look so much easier than it really is!?", she sobbed.

"A good example for Saffron? Are you nuts?" Ray then sunk his head into his hands. That girl barely listened to anybody what in the name of Chaos did that lawyer lady think he was going to do? Become superman? He already had enough pressure on him to keep his form under control. What on earth made her think he could to that and be a role model?

"Hrmmgh. Saffron", Maya grumbled. "I can see what Franziska meant. Maybe showing that girl what restraint offers to gain would get her to stop urging fights like that! She...she makes Undyne look calm and collected! And now here she is rooting for a fight that could've turned deadly! With Ray's form! One that came out of.......that trauma", Maya said sadly remembering the unfortunate circumstances told to her that had brought Ray's monster form into the picture.

"I get wanting to fight evil, that's what the Steel Samurai does! But just wanting to fight or have anyone around you fight! No....I don't know if we'll ever see eye to eye......."

Maya.....it's okay... a familiar voice said.

"S-sis... I wish you could be here with us!"

Related image

"You know very much.....I'm always with you..be it through your link with the afterlife-"

"I really wish you were here. You know what I mean", Maya said sniffling to her departed sister, Mia Fey's spirit. "The Skylanders would've been better off with you! You were a great spirit medium! You were an outstanding lawyer! You didn't screw up nearly as much as I have! I okayed Kay accompany Frisk, and look what happened! I couldn't stay committed to Edgeworth! he's been attacked and blames himself! I couldn't save Nick from being turned to gold by that polar bear! I haven't even been pulling my own weight as co-leader! Heck! Edgeworth's gone and in his absence...I couldn't even stop two friends of mine from nearly tearing each apart! Ms. Von Karma had to step in and do that for me and- and........", Maya found herself breaking down...but being held up by the ghostly presence that was her sister.

"Starting to feel better? Now that you've it all out?", her sister asked.

"Sniff! M-maybe.......Mia. Can I really...somehow turn it all around. Like how you and Nick do it? But....outside of court?"

"Maya. Think of what you've done before you joined the Skylanders. How you've aided Phoenix, aided his friends, helped guide so many through life...you even outwitted Dahlia Hawthorne. Think of what you've accomplished from then up to now. Now tell me, do you truly find yourself incapable?"

"...........No....th-thanks sis!", Maya said wiping her eyes. "I...I'll find a way. To make it up to them! To everyone! Somehow....."

"That's the spirit. The Spirit of Justice", Mia said smiling.

"Heh, heh. Sis! come on now! That sounds corny!", Maya said, slowly starting to cheer up.

"Maybe so....but admit it. It brought a much needed smile to your face. Just remember Maya. The smiles to come. Keep bringing to worlds, including our own, the hope your heroics have done. With more accomplishment, should come more of the answers you seek".

"A-alright then! Sis! I'll make you proud!"

"You already have Maya. You already have",  Mia capped off the conversation with a proud glance.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Hm. Normally I wouldn't suggest something like this. I find these type of things...a waste of time, but..." Maki began to say. 

latest?cb=20171001101837

"It's obvious to everyone that he has feelings for you...as Miu so tastefully put it. Maybe you should ask him to hang out with you or something? Give him a confidence boost". Maki suggested. "This needs to be stopped quickly. Being in a slump like this and having a second delay in your actions could be enough to exploit and destroy someone. If you don't want Shuichi to have that fate, you need to help him". Maki said, as she took another sip of her tea, only to suddenly spit it out. 

"I hang out with him a lot, though!" Kaede exclaims. "And..."

She sighs. "I... figured he has feelings for me, yeah... but I don't know if I'm... you know, ready for a relationship." Grabbing onto the straps of her backpack, she reignites her firey face of determination. "But still, I'll see if I can find a place for me and Shuichi to spend time together!"

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

tumblr_inline_mr6rvjEwZW1qz4rgp.png

"Ah, ah, AHHHHH! Is that a familiar voice I hear? Sounds pukey and piggy!" Hiyoko grins devillishly, turning to the Ultimate Nurse she knows all too well. "What? The Future Foundation got tired of you?"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082521

"Ah...Hiyoko?!" Mikan was drawn inside by Hiyoko's presence. She used the front entrance though. Bomberman was still standing in front of the hole he made.

"T-T-The Future Foundation w-w-were concerned by the technology going c-c-crazy and the amount of people injured. I-I-I was sent to provide e-extra medical aid..." She stops and thinks for a second. "...Or...w-was that a lie? D-D-Did they send me here because they hate me too??" Her demeanour shifted from timid to panic in a matter of seconds.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:
  Hide contents

latest?cb=20170817082521

"Ah...Hiyoko?!" Mikan was drawn inside by Hiyoko's presence. She used the front entrance though. Bomberman was still standing in front of the hole he made.

"T-T-The Future Foundation w-w-were concerned by the technology going c-c-crazy and the amount of people injured. I-I-I was sent to provide e-extra medical aid..." She stops and thinks for a second. "...Or...w-was that a lie? D-D-Did they send me here because they hate me too??" Her demeanour shifted from timid to panic in a matter of seconds.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just pulling your leg. We need someone to help out and..." Hiyoko swallows her pride and looks back at Mikan. "...You're the best to get for the job." She concludes.

"...Still doesn't make you any less of a pukey pig, though."

• Thumbs Up 4

• Boosted!
6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just pulling your leg. We need someone to help out and..." Hiyoko swallows her pride and looks back at Mikan. "...You're the best to get for the job." She concludes.

"Well well, who thought Hiyoko could swallow her pride long enough to actually admit that she needs someone to help her, what an amazing experience for the rest of us. Hope came through again". Nagito said with a smirk to the two. "Mikan, always a pleasure to work with you". 

"Hey, I just asked an innocent question..." Kokichi said, trying to shrug off the insult to Keebo. 

"Innocent question?! That's highly inappropriate! And completely inaccurate as well!" Keebo shouted back in response. 

• Thumbs Up 4

9 hours ago, Creep Dude said:

As Vector was finished piling the muffins in his mouth like a garbage truck, he quickly swallowed them to answer Sally's question.

latest?cb=20130502011447

"Eh, sorry princess. Ain't nothing but this pizza bill I found." Vector said as he brought a receipt for a pizza palace. "They misspelled thick for some reason..."

Meanwhile, Charmy was adding extra sugar in his tea making sure no one was watching him.

Vector then gave a thumbs up. "But rest assured folks, we'll find some clues for sure...but no refunds like Es said."

"Extra... Thicc?" Sally questions, confused. That misspelling only made her feel self-conscious about her body, as she looks at herself in embarrassment.

Shaking it off, she says, "Don't fret, I can get you guys the money, I've just gotta talk to my daddy. He's just..."

p8waaVi.png

"...A liiiitle judgemental."

Smiling, Sally nods with a reignited hope. "Thank you, guys. I know you can do this, you guys are the best I know in the business!"

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Well well, who thought Hiyoko could swallow her pride long enough to actually admit that she needs someone to help her, what an amazing experience for the rest of us. Hope came through again". Nagito said with a smirk to the two. "Mikan, always a pleasure to work with you". 

"..." Hiyoko simply stays quiet. "A-Anyway, are we doin' this board game or what?" She exclaims.

Shuichi meanwhile hasn't moved an inch in the game. Trying to figure out the best way to get out the first piece. His hands tremble. "Just stop... stop... stop shaking..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Ibuki waved at Mikan. "Hi there! Glad you could join us! Oooh, just think, if we got everyone else from the F.F. over, we'd put the band back together!"

Jessica, meanwhile, looked at the game in progress. She didn't particularly care much for the outcome, but she couldn't stand seeing Shuichi shaking so much. He'd start losing like no-one's business!

"Just... go slowly, and think of something calm and pleasant," she said to Shuichi, hoping it would at least give him a steady hand.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Ibuki waved at Mikan. "Hi there! Glad you could join us! Oooh, just think, if we got everyone else from the F.F. over, we'd put the band back together!"

Jessica, meanwhile, looked at the game in progress. She didn't particularly care much for the outcome, but she couldn't stand seeing Shuichi shaking so much. He'd start losing like no-one's business!

"Just... go slowly, and think of something calm and pleasant," she said to Shuichi, hoping it would at least give him a steady hand.

"Calm... and pleasant...?" Shuichi turns to Jess. He looks back at his hand and closes his eyes. Taking a deep breath, he imagines the most soothing thing he could imagine.

In his ears, he could hear the calm, gentle notes... The feeling bliss he gets whenever he hears them. The beautiful sound flowing from Kaede's fingertips whenever she plays the piano.

His hand instantly steadies, finally moving farther down, closer to the piece he's aiming for.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jessica leaned back. Well, that seemed to have done it. Hopefully it would stick with him.

"Go on, Shuichi," Voidica whispered, fists to her chin in anticipation, "you can do it! I know you can!"

• Thumbs Up 3

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082541

"Hiyoko...Ibuki...thank you. Heehee." She smiles softly and relaxes a little having heard those kind words, although she might not have heard the second thing Hiyoko said. Looking around the room, Mikan spots Shuichi with his hands shaking slightly. She grows concerned by his behaviour, but as it seems to be improving, she waits and observes him some more before checking on him properly.

• Thumbs Up 4