Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

On 10/21/2017 at 11:05 PM, Captain Metallix said:

"YOU ARE... VERSATILE. I WILL ADMIT THAT MUCH..." Omega replied, as he gathered his bearings and began to slowly... recover? "I SUPPOSE NOW IS A GOOD TIME, TO FULLY TEST MISS TRON'S UPGRADES!" he added, preparing for a second round with Keebo. "Oh no. Please don't tell me they're about to start again..." said Silver.

"Wait! Did he say Tron Bonne's upgrades?!", Hsien-Ko said excited. 

" Oh boy,  Undyne is REALLY going to be mad if she misses this! That girl always goes above and beyond!", the jiangshi said excited while rooting for Omega. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Kaede, your Cleaning Crew friends could do with some language filters," Lumina said, walking up to the pianist and her friends with her hands over Voidica's ears.

"I-Is this really necessary?" Voidica asked, giggling at the lengths Lumina was willing to go to.

"Trust me, whatever these people say or show you, you'll wish you could forget it if you saw it," Lumina frowned.

Elsewhere, Jessica was busy fiddling and playing with Mouse Trap by herself. She didn't really care for playing the game itself; she just wanted to set the traps off over and over again. She smiled softly as she did so, resetting everything after each go-around.

• Thumbs Up 5

• Boosted!
2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"W-What makes you think I would want that?!" Kaede exclaims, making a mental note to throw whatever Miu sent to the nearest trash bin.

"You don't think I know the dirty thoughts you think about alone? I'm a fuckin' genius Kaede!" Miu boasted while Kaede and Shuichi fall into a blush. "You'd think both of you would just fuck and get it over with already instead of this bullshit blushing puppy dog love bullshit all of the time!" Miu added. 

"ENOUGH MIU" Kaito said, pushing her out of the way onto a sofa. "You alright Kae-" Kaito noticed Kaede completely frozen.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"You don't think I know the dirty thoughts you think about alone? I'm a fuckin' genius Kaede!" Miu boasted while Kaede and Shuichi fall into a blush. "You'd think both of you would just fuck and get it over with already instead of this bullshit blushing puppy dog love bullshit all of the time!" Miu added. 

"ENOUGH MIU" Kaito said, pushing her out of the way onto a sofa. "You alright Kae-" Kaito noticed Kaede completely frozen.

SgVAd9Q.jpg

"..." Kaede simply remains silent. 

Shuichi turns to Kaede. "You... You don't think about that stuff, right?"

"O-Of course not! I got more important things on my mind!" Kaede says, snapping out of her total embarassment. "Geez, Miu!"

• Thumbs Up 4

• Boosted!
Just now, Failinhearts said:

"O-Of course not! I got more important things on my mind!" Kaede says, snapping out of her total embarassment. "Geez, Miu!"

"Sureeeee you don't. This is why I call you Kaeidiot, because you're a fuckin' idiot if you think you and Pooichi's little lust for fucking is so hidden!". Miu said laughing, before quickly being shut up by Kokichi. 

"Miu, since your voice is such an scratchy annoying shitpile of a voice, why don't you shut up and let everyone look at that "goddess bust" you love to flaunt around". Kokichi said, pointing at Miu.

"s-shitpile...?" Miu said dejected. 

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Elsewhere, Jessica was busy fiddling and playing with Mouse Trap by herself. She didn't really care for playing the game itself; she just wanted to set the traps off over and over again. She smiled softly as she did so, resetting everything after each go-around.

"It took me hours to get the traps set up, but it's always worth it". Nagito said, as he sat down beside Jess.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Sureeeee you don't. This is why I call you Kaeidiot, because you're a fuckin' idiot if you think you and Pooichi's little lust for fucking is so hidden!". Miu said laughing, before quickly being shut up by Kokichi. 

"Miu, since your voice is such an scratchy annoying shitpile of a voice, why don't you shut up and let everyone look at that "goddess bust" you love to flaunt around". Kokichi said, pointing at Miu.

"s-shitpile...?" Miu said dejected. 

Hiyoko chuckles.

tumblr_inline_mr6rwyOml81qz4rgp.png

"A-haaaaa... so that's the beast's weakness, is it? You're acting like a wittle pussy, aren't ya thunder tits?" She snarks.

Neptune raises her hand. "Uh-oh! She's stealing pages from Blanc's book!"

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"It took me hours to get the traps set up, but it's always worth it". Nagito said, as he sat down beside Jess.

Jessica went numb. She dreaded having to interact with someone outside her usual circle, but she did her best to seem normal, and not shy and nervous like she almost always was.

"Oh, really?" she said, setting the cage back up. "Usually it takes me a couple of minutes at most... I don't know why it'd take anyone hours, unless they were really big and super elaborate or something."

• Thumbs Up 4

• Boosted!
3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Hiyoko chuckles.

tumblr_inline_mr6rwyOml81qz4rgp.png

"A-haaaaa... so that's the beast's weakness, is it? You're acting like a wittle pussy, aren't ya thunder tits?" She snarks.

Neptune raises her hand. "Uh-oh! She's stealing pages from Blanc's book!"

"T-Thunder tits...? I-I.....was just kidding....i-i came here with gifts...and that's how i get thanked...?" Miu said, looking like she was about to burst into tears. "T-That was t-totally...uncalled for". 

"Wow, what a genius move, I can't believe how well you read situations!" Kokichi said to Kiyoko. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"T-Thunder tits...? I-I.....was just kidding....i-i came here with gifts...and that's how i get thanked...?" Miu said, looking like she was about to burst into tears. "T-That was t-totally...uncalled for". 

"Wow, what a genius move, I can't believe how well you read situations!" Kokichi said to Kiyoko. 

Hiyoko crosses her legs as she lounges in the couch in victory. "Hail to the queen, baby."

Rantaro couldn't help but politely clap. "Bravo." He says. He is then aided by Kyubey's more enthusiastic applause.

"Oh thank you, thank you, you're too kind." Hiyoko chuckles.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Boosted!
Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Oh thank you, thank you, you're too kind." Hiyoko chuckles.

latest?cb=20171003101311

Miu's attitude suddenly changed, as she looked at Hiyoko. "You're just jealous because I actually have some fuckin' tits. You're the same age as me and you're as flat as a blank of wood. You aren't even going to have a body anyone wants!" Miu began laughing. 

latest?cb=20171001235642

"Ugh, now I remember why we don't invite Miu to parties". Kaito said, slamming his head into the desk from embarrassment. "I'm such a failure as group leader".

• Thumbs Up 5

Hiyoko gets up from her seat as she starts glowing.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160813125306

"Oh, it's on, whore!" Hiyoko, now in her older form says. "Gonna put your money where your mouth is, you trashy skank! Nasty pigbarf!"

This immediately kicks off a battle of the tongue, as insults from Miu and Hiyoko fly across the Coffee Shop, their speech becoming so fast, it becomes incomprehensible to anyone else.

"There they go." Makoto says. "I had an inkling these two would be a dangerous combo."

"...Ya think?" Tails asks the Ultimate Hope.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Boosted!
1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Hiyoko gets up from her seat as she starts glowing.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20160813125306

"Oh, it's on, whore!" Hiyoko, now in her older form says. "Gonna put your money where your mouth is, you trashy skank! Nasty pigbarf!"

This immediately kicks off a battle of the tongue, as insults from Miu and Hiyoko fly across the Coffee Shop, their speech becoming so fast, it becomes incomprehensible to anyone else.

"There they go." Makoto says. "I had an inkling these two would be a dangerous combo."

"...Ya think?" Tails asks the Ultimate Hope.

After the two conclude their swearing battle, Miu sends a smirk towards Hiyoko. "I gotta admit, it's been a long time since a fuckin' loser around here could give my massive genius some kind of challenge, I like you!" Miu said. 

"...Oh no. Oh god no". Kaito said, still hitting the table.

• Thumbs Up 5

After the two conclude their swearing battle, Miu sends a smirk towards Hiyoko. "I gotta admit, it's been a long time since a fuckin' loser around here could give my massive genius some kind of challenge, I like you!" Miu said. 

"...Oh no. Oh god no". Kaito said, still hitting the table.

"Heh. You're not so bad yourself. You give me fresher ammo than Mikan!" Hiyoko chuckles, going back to her smaller size.

"Truly, a combined power that can shake the foundation of the world." Neptune dramatically proclaims.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Oh boy. First the fight outside, and now the one inside? I... think I need to sit down..." said Silver, taking the most comfortable-looking seat he could find. Meanwhile, after yet another fight that... really, no-one was watching, the two robots re-entered the building. "...WE ARE DONE. YOU ARE FREE TO SAFELY EXIT THE PREMISES."

• Thumbs Up 4

12 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Oh boy. First the fight outside, and now the one inside? I... think I need to lay down..." said Silver, taking the most comfortable-looking seat he could find. Meanwhile, after yet another fight that... really, no-one was watching, the two robots re-entered the building. "...WE ARE DONE. YOU ARE FREE TO SAFELY EXIT THE PREMISES."

"AIYAH! Omega you were amazing out there! With the lasers,  gatlings and even the Tron's patented anti-air assault artillery,  among other things!", Hsien Ko said following them back in. 

13 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Heh. You're not so bad yourself. You give me fresher ammo than Mikan!" Hiyoko chuckles, going back to her smaller size.

"Truly, a combined power that can shake the foundation of the world." Neptune dramatically proclaims.

"Laaaame. At least that's what I'm assuming the fight in here was going off of that. Compared to the Ultimate Roboto fight outside", Hsien Ko remarked.

• Thumbs Up 5

Now having arrived at the Medbay, Daniel, Toko and Noire enter, even though they heard a lot of noise while they walked over to it. "Wow, that Mr. Nagito pulled out all the stops for that party. He even got fireworks." Daniel naïvely commented as he then turned to Noire. "Thank you for coming with me, I hope Miss Sayaka will be happy to see us." Noire looks away and blushes. "...S-Sure...it's n-not like I was worried or anything..." "W-W-Why did you drag me here?" Toko said, sounding annoyed.

"I apologise, Toko-Chan. I was worried about you during our mission. You seemed to act very strange. Does that taser give you super powers or something?" "Huh? S-S-Stop calling me "Toko-Chan!" Y-You don't have to worry about me! Don't you know Jack?" Toko replied, blushing slightly. "Oh, I wouldn't say that... I know a couple of things, like how to make toast. But if you don't like the -Chan honorific, then how about senpai?" "S-S-Senpai!?" Toko was taken back by the idea of somebody referring to her as a senior.

Before she could reply, Daniel had approached a penguin at a reception area. "Is Miss Sayaka okay for visitors?" He asked to the penguin. "I'm sorry, she is currently resting, you are free to sit in the waiting area if you'd like to wait?" Replied the penguin. "Okay, thank you." Daniel said as he turned to Toko and Noire. "Anyone want to play Operation while we wait?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Great. They've become friends." Homura groans, seeing Miu and Hiyoko's... "bonding".

Madoka taps Homura's arm. "Um... can I open my eyes, now?" She asks, her eyes still covered.

• Thumbs Up 3

*KA-BOOOM!!*

Suddenly an explosion takes out a side of the wall, shaking everything inside the Coffee Shop. When the smoke and dust settle, a figure can be seen standing at the newly made hole.

Angry_White.jpg

"Where is the danger?? As a defender of peace, I must provide assistance at all times!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Like I said... much more stuff to clean." Rantaro comments as a celebratory banner slowly falls onto his head.

"This is one hell of a party, Nagito. Monopoly and Life has been burnt to a crisp!" Kyubey snarks, picking up the charred remains of a playing piece.

• Thumbs Up 3

Reminded of something thanks to this event, Sally runs over to the Chaotix, feeling hopeful. @Creep Dude @Ryannumber1Scarer

"H-hey, guys... Err... Have you found anything on... Aku?" she asks, a little nervous as to if she's being watched. "Anything at all?" Sally taps her fingers together with a hopeful smile, but a worried face. There had to be something...!

Blaze, eating a pear, gets up from her spot. She felt out of place, alone, and as if she didn't want to be here. "At least the fruit is nice," she comments, continuing to bite into the pear. Slowly making her way to the door, Blaze attempts to leave without making any kind of commotion...

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

"Like I said... much more stuff to clean." Rantaro comments as a celebratory banner slowly falls onto his head.

"This is one hell of a party, Nagito. Monopoly and Life has been burnt to a crisp!" Kyubey snarks, picking up the charred remains of a playing piece.

"Good riddance, I say," Jessica commented, flicking away a singed piece of Monopoly money. "That game always pissed me off; if nobody owned everything of one colour, it'd never end and everyone got frustrated!"

"Jess, you do realise that's precisely the point of the game, right?" Robinson chirped.

Jessica crossed her arms disinterestedly. "What kind of person makes a shit game on purpose?"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Good riddance, I say," Jessica commented, flicking away a singed piece of Monopoly money. "That game always pissed me off; if nobody owned everything of one colour, it'd never end and everyone got frustrated!"

"Jess, you do realise that's precisely the point of the game, right?" Robinson chirped.

Jessica crossed her arms disinterestedly. "What kind of person makes a shit game on purpose?"

"Monokuma, I guess?" Hiyoko says to Jess. "I mean, killing each other is probably the shittiest a shit game can get!"

This causes Neptune's eyes to widen. "Waaait! What if Monokuma made Monopoly to cause despair because of how frustrating it is! What if the Parker Brothers name was a ruse! What if it meant... Puhuhuhu Board-Games! It's a conspiracy! A conspiracy I tells ya!" She exclaims at the top of her lungs.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica just narrowed her eyes at Neptune's ravings. "Wouldn't that mean Monokuma's eighty-something years old? And I recall someone saying his creator was a teenager?"

Ibuki popped up and raised her finger at Jessica.

tumblr_inline_mlhct9nfjp1qz4rgp.png

"Waaaaaiiiit! What if Monokuma went back in time to create the game?! Or... he will go back... will have been going back to..."

tumblr_inline_mlhctl51aw1qz4rgp.png

"HNNNNNNNG WHYISTIMETRAVELSOCONFUUUUSIIIIIIIING?!"

Jessica just nervously fiddled a lock of her hair, taking a small step back from Ibuki. "Well... look, whoever really made Monopoly, I doubt Monokuma did it," she said, scratching the back of her head. "I mean, if he did you'd expect him to stick his face on the board or something. Or you get executed instead of going to jail."

• Thumbs Up 3

• Boosted!

"It's alright, I'll handle cleaning duties". Nagito said, as he started making another brew of coffee and tea. "There's replacement parts and sets under the tables, so feel free to use those". 

"Man Shuichi, this shit's boring, we need to liven up this party bro!" Kaito said, pushing Shuichi towards the front of the coffee shop. "Everyone! My sidekick here will be playing on my behalf! He's gonna whoop all of your butts!" Kaito said with a smirk. 

"...You're kidding me Kaito, stop being an idiot". Maki said, facepalming.

"Don't be silly Maki Roll, Shuichi doesn't mind, right bro?" Kaito said, nudging him @Failinhearts

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"It's alright, I'll handle cleaning duties". Nagito said, as he started making another brew of coffee and tea. "There's replacement parts and sets under the tables, so feel free to use those". 

"Man Shuichi, this shit's boring, we need to liven up this party bro!" Kaito said, pushing Shuichi towards the front of the coffee shop. "Everyone! My sidekick here will be playing on my behalf! He's gonna whoop all of your butts!" Kaito said with a smirk. 

"...You're kidding me Kaito, stop being an idiot". Maki said, facepalming.

"Don't be silly Maki Roll, Shuichi doesn't mind, right bro?" Kaito said, nudging him @Failinhearts

"K-Kaito, what are we even playing? I-I'm not good at board games!" Shuichi exclaims, slightly trembling. He finds the brim of his cap, bringing it over his eyes from being put into the spotlight.

"Come on, Shuichi! You can do it!" Kaede cheers, excitedly.

• Thumbs Up 2