Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

On 10/21/2017 at 5:23 PM, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"That's correct, did you say you recovered my ship? And you're aware of the Bomberman line?" He pauses for a second as he looks at these girls to determine if they are trustworthy. "Hmm, you must have incredible abilities and knowledge, perhaps you could be able to help with my search for my siblings and in return, I'll assist you with whatever help I can provide."

He then turns to Tron. "If you are aware of the Bomberman line, then you may have heard of my ancestors. There are rumours that the very first Bomberman was a human named Jake Peril. He had the nickname "Lode Runner" and earned a life partner and sired an heir. The first officially known robot Bomberman was called Bomber Cop. It's likely that you are referring to a different model, there has been many, but I am the most recent from the "R" series, along with my siblings."

"Bomberman line eh?", Tron Bonne raised an eyebrow during the trek towards the crashed ship.

"Hmmm, you might not be the Bomberman I'm thinking of. Nonetheless, no robot's workings are impossible for me to adapt to!", she said as they arrived at her vehicle workshop that Strom was assisting the Servbots with pushing Bomberman's ship into.

"Speaking of which! ~Whistle~ Servbots 3, 20, and 8! How are the tests with t-cog replicants going!?", Tron whistled, which summoned a green car with a skull on it! Suddenly, the car transformed into a big mecha that picked up the crashed ship with ease to experimentation platform!

Spoiler

Kuhnair Mega Man Legend 3 Bonne Mecha Proposal by MarxForever

"Marvelously Ms. Tron!", the servbots replied.

Spoiler

"Heh, heh. Excellent! It seems that cybertronians house quite a few more secrets to come! My thanks to LOSE providing us a rogue t-cog back at the factory, oh ho ho hooooo! If more efficient conversions are anything to go by! Which reminds me. I must eventually fashion minitaure ones for you kids! Anyway! We have ourselves a new project! Helping "Bomberman R" here with his ship!", she announced as she set to work.

"So now. From my lattest findings on your lineage, with the scanning sensor Bomberman, I can tell-", Tron Bonne looked up to find that Bomberman had run off again.

"AUUUGH!', she cried, face desking.

"Servbots! Carry on with basic repairs!", she grumbled as she got into one of her smaller mechs to go looking for him.

5 hours ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

*KA-BOOOM!!*

Suddenly an explosion takes out a side of the wall, shaking everything inside the Coffee Shop. When the smoke and dust settle, a figure can be seen standing at the newly made hole.

"Where is the danger?? As a defender of peace, I must provide assistance at all times!"

2 hours ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

White_Bomber.png

"Soooooo........there's no danger?"

Nobody had reacted to Bomberman and there didn't seem to be any threatening behaviour either. Bomberman just stood there in confusion.

Image result for tron bonne mad

"Of course there isn't! And you better know the rules! I AM NOT paying for collateral damage dealt out by you!", Tron Bonne said hopping out of her mech and seizing the robot up by the antenna.

• Thumbs Up 4

Before Shuichi knew it, he managed to pick out one of the pieces perfectly. Slowly, he lifts his tool up to his eyes and opens them.

There it is. A small piece of plastic snugly clutched by two metal sheets.

wLZ64rY.jpg

"A-Ah! I... I did it! Haha!" Shuichi exclaims in celebration.

Teddie proceeds to clap. "Bravo! Beary good job!"

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Image result for tron bonne mad

"Of course there isn't! And you better know the rules! I AM NOT paying for collateral damage dealt out by you!", Tron Bonne said hopping out of her mech and seizing the robot up by the antenna.

"Ow! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Whoa!!" All Bomberman could do was scream in terror as he was dragged away from the crime scene. One thing he was pretty certain of, he is about to feel the true wrath of the genius mechanic Tron Bonne of the air pirates.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Before Shuichi knew it, he managed to pick out one of the pieces perfectly. Slowly, he lifts his tool up to his eyes and opens them.

There it is. A small piece of plastic snugly clutched by two metal sheets.

wLZ64rY.jpg

"A-Ah! I... I did it! Haha!" Shuichi exclaims in celebration.

Teddie proceeds to clap. "Bravo! Beary good job!"

Jessica smiled. I've actually said something that helped someone...like, I made an impact... that feels surreal...

"Just keep doing that, and you'll be fine!" she said.

Voidica clapped her hands together, happy that Shuichi successfully made the first move. "Yeah! You can do it, you can do it!" she sang, encouraging the detective.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica smiled. I've actually said something that helped someone...like, I made an impact... that feels surreal...

"Just keep doing that, and you'll be fine!" she said.

Voidica clapped her hands together, happy that Shuichi successfully made the first move. "Yeah! You can do it, you can do it!" she sang, encouraging the detective.

Shuichi nods before turning to Kaede, who naturally was clapping along with anyone.

Just remember her music, Shuichi... just remember it...

Taking another deep breath, the young Detective continues his venture, going for the next piece.

• Thumbs Up 4

Bored out of her skull Saffron left the coffee place in search of something to do...or break. She hovers around before noticing Maya watching the ocean. Something was a little off, Flame said she was pretty friendly and cheerful, here she looks kind of sullen.

"What's that Barbie? I should talk to her?" Saffron holds Barbie to her antenna.

"That's odd of you to suggest that, usually you just wanna smash."

"She looks sad, hmmm she does look sad."

"O.K. Barbie I'll ask her just for you."

The bee gently hovers next to Maya. "Are you O.K.? Having a tough time huh?" She gently asks.

It was a bit odd for Saffron to show concern since she wasn't the most sympathetic creature around...that lust for violence didn't help, but here she seemed to be genuinely concerned about someone she didn't know too well. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria

• Thumbs Up 4

After several successful attempts...

BZZZT!

Shuichi manages to fail, hitting the metal edges of the board. "Ah... so close..." Shuichi grumbles.

"Hey, Shuichi! That was a good run! I wish I could be as good as you! How did you do it?" Kaede asks, still doing her best to encourage the boy.

Shuichi puts his hand on his cap. "W-Well... I just kinda thought of the most calming thing I could think of..."

"...l-like your music..."

c1zcQfa.jpg

"H-Huh? Really?" Kaede's face heats up slightly. "Wow... Shuichi... Maybe I should think about my own songs when I play this game..."

"I-I don't think you need to." Shuichi replies. "Your hands are steady enough, being a pianist and all."

Kaede scratches the back of her head. "Yeah. True."

• Thumbs Up 3

Embarrassed and furious, Dave skulks around the island in every random direction. "UGH! Being tricked so easily....dammit, that's Dan's thing. I'm supposed to be the smart one! Damn brats!" As he starts contemplating revenge, something else catches his attention. A couple of characters standing by the ocean. "...That looks a little ominous." He thinks to himself, as he begins to slowly approach them.

6 hours ago, Mightyray said:

Bored out of her skull Saffron left the coffee place in search of something to do...or break. She hovers around before noticing Maya watching the ocean. Something was a little off, Flame said she was pretty friendly and cheerful, here she looks kind of sullen.

"What's that Barbie? I should talk to her?" Saffron holds Barbie to her antenna.

"That's odd of you to suggest that, usually you just wanna smash."

"She looks sad, hmmm she does look sad."

"O.K. Barbie I'll ask her just for you."

The bee gently hovers next to Maya. "Are you O.K.? Having a tough time huh?" She gently asks.

It was a bit odd for Saffron to show concern since she wasn't the most sympathetic creature around...that lust for violence didn't help, but here she seemed to be genuinely concerned about someone she didn't know too well. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria

He hadn't met them before although he thought Maya looked familiar as one of the people with Daniel after he was rescued from several days back. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria He recognized a sombre air around them and chose only to speak to make his presence know. "...It's quiet out today...the ocean has an almost...calming effect." He says calmly so as not to make anyone jump.

• Thumbs Up 3

Makoto gets up from his seat. "Well, I guess it's my turn. I've never really been good at these kinds of games, though." He says, getting ready to play.

"Heh. Yeah! I always beat Makoto at them at home when we were kids!" Komaru laughs.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Go! Go! Makoto!" Ibuki cheered from the side. "Make sure you dig in reeeaal good, and go all, 'HACK SQUELCH SPLURGE GOOOOSH!' to those butterflies in the stomach!"

Lily was starting to feel rather sick. She'd never had the stomach to watch one of those violent and gory shows or films... and Ibuki wasn't helping.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Go! Go! Makoto!" Ibuki cheered from the side. "Make sure you dig in reeeaal good, and go all, 'HACK SQUELCH SPLURGE GOOOOSH!' to those butterflies in the stomach!"

Lily was starting to feel rather sick. She'd never had the stomach to watch one of those violent and gory shows or films... and Ibuki wasn't helping.

"I'll.. um... try not to get too "hacky" and "squelchy" for everyone else's sake." Makoto bashfully says to Ibuki.

Shuichi places the pieces he picked up back in their respective spots before turning to Makoto. "...Good luck." He says.

Makoto smiles. "Thanks. You did well too."

• Thumbs Up 3

Back at the Medbay, they've now been given permission to visit Sayaka, however Toko, Noire and Daniel stand nervously in front of the door to her room, having not yet opened it.

"...I-I-I don't even know w-what to say to her..." Toko said, feeling nervous and a little angry. "W-Well, I barely know her..." Added Noire. "T-The first time I saw her...was when she was hurt..." Daniel said, shuddering at his own recollection.

"......................................................"

"No! This can't do." Daniel says, mostly to convince himself. "I-I-I want to help cheer her u-up. A-And I need f-f-friends to help me!" Toko and Noire were a little surprised by the word "friends." "So please! Help me, I'll do anything, I just need your support." Daniel says passionately to the two girls. "Ugh, fine." Toko said trying to act like her normal self. "Y-Yes, lets go in." Noire says as she pushes the door open and the three of them enter the room.

77-040-infirm.png

"...................................................."

"This is the wrong room..."

Daniel said, looking totally embarrassed.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Okay! Here I go!" Makoto exclaims, going for the first piece with confidence. "I can't screw up, now!"

BZZZZT!

"...Um... retry?" Makoto asks, shrugging.

• Thumbs Up 3

"All right show yourself! I know you've been lurking around so time's up!" Sarge ordered. Ray by this time had ran off he'd noticed Sgt. Fenix looking for him and decided that he wasn't in the mood. Partly due to nerves and partly due to frustration that for some close to him to still wreck his stuff was just infuriating. Yeah, it was rare, but boy when it happened, it always hit too close to home.

"Ah O.K. I'm comin' out, don't shoot me or nothin'!" Out from the bushes appeared an armadillo.

"I'm just 'ere to find my girl and take her home, that's all." He raised his hands and carefully put his weapons down on the ground as to not agitate the already huge marine.

"The hell are you?" The gear glared. "I've been noticing your hat hovering around and the fact you haven't told anybody about who you are set off my red flags."

Looking up, the armadillo took in a big gulp of air, this man's eyes looked like they were ready to bore holes into his skull.

"L-look sir I-I mean no trouble, I was just look for my girl Ember, I've just been worried sick about her for a long time, we've hardly talked much and some of these 'missions' she's been going on have been very bad... y-you haven't seen her have ya? She's the prettiest pink dragon you have ever seen."

Sarge then raised his eyebrows. "So you must be Bandit."

"H-how the heck do you know my name?" He gasped.

Sarge just smirked. "Come with me cowboy, today's your lucky day cause I know which castle your princess is hiding in."

"Really?! Gee whiz that'll be great!"

BANDIT THE ARMADILLO (SUPPORT)

Spoiler

2ykgw88.jpg

Name: Bandit the armadillo

Element: Earth

Battleclass: Quickshooter

Bio: The beloved boyfriend of Ember the dragon. Bandit came as a migrant to the dragon kingdom due to unforeseen circumstances. The dragons were very weary of Bandit's group and thought they were thieves out to steal their treasure. In order to convince the Elders that they weren't thieves and just wanted to live in peace Spyro helped Bandit deliver a gift to the elders. When he arrived he was Ember he was instantly smitten with her and vise versa. A romantic letter that he wrote was then delivered by Spyro and thus sealed the deal. The two would go on to be a happy couple until L.O.S.E. struck kidnapping Ember and leaving Bandit distraught. In vain he tried looking for her only to find out she was O.K. and became a skylander! But over time as Ember sent more messages the cowboy got worried about her safety until finally after reading her latest e-mail about fighting ghouls, he could take no more and set off to find her and take her home! Although... he might get a bit more than he bargained for! Bandit's weapons are two silver sling shots which he uses to great effect. He loves the desert and can use sand based attacks to great effect. For now until the time is right Bandit will be on support.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Okay! Here I go!" Makoto exclaims, going for the first piece with confidence. "I can't screw up, now!"

BZZZZT!

"...Um... retry?" Makoto asks, shrugging.

Jessica smirked, and got up from her chair. "How about you sit down, and watch a real Operation player have a go?"

Robinson peeped up. "Y-You're gonna have a go, Jess? But you've been out of the game for years! You think you can make a comeback, just like that?!"

"Yep," Jessica shrugged, taking the tweezers from Makoto. "I mean, this isn't a competetive sport or anything."

"Well, it should be!" Ibuki said, really getting excited.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica smirked, and got up from her chair. "How about you sit down, and watch a real Operation player have a go?"

Robinson peeped up. "Y-You're gonna have a go, Jess? But you've been out of the game for years! You think you can make a comeback, just like that?!"

"Yep," Jessica shrugged, taking the tweezers from Makoto. "I mean, this isn't a competetive sport or anything."

Makoto silently walks off as Jess prepares for her turn.

"There, there, brother. There's always next time!" Komaru comforts the older of the two siblings, patting him on the ahoge.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the pieces were put back in place, she started playing. She removed a few pieces rather easily. All it took was a steady hand and careful movements.

"You go, Jess!" Lumina cheered, as did several of her friends. Jessica blushed as she found out what piece to remove next... or rather, add.

Ankle Bone Connected to the Knee Bone.

The rubber band.

Oh god, not this one! Jessica froze dead still, gazing at the accursed band in her tweezers. This piece always tripped her up when she was a kid; how could she possibly do it without hitting the sides?!

• Thumbs Up 3

As the pieces were put back in place, she started playing. She removed a few pieces rather easily. All it took was a steady hand and careful movements.

"You go, Jess!" Lumina cheered, as did several of her friends. Jessica blushed as she found out what piece to remove next... or rather, add.

Ankle Bone Connected to the Knee Bone.

The rubber band.

Oh god, not this one! Jessica froze dead still, gazing at the accursed band in her tweezers. This piece always tripped her up when she was a kid; how could she possibly do it without hitting the sides?!

"Hey, come on, Jess!" Sayaka cheers, waving excitedly. "You're on a roll!"

Hiyoko angerly points at Sayaka. "Hey, stupid! You think stressing her out like this will help improve her steadiness?!" She shouts.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Boosted!
11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

latest?cb=20171001101642

"A new challenger arises, this one might actually be worth playing against". Maki said, as she pushed Kaito out of the way, taking his spot. "Allow me to show you how much precision an assassin must have in order to complete their tasks". Maki said.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171001235631

"H-Hey, that's not cool Maki Roll! I was totally gonna play!" Kaito said, putting his hand on her shoulder to try reclaim his spot. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171001101833

"Do you want to die?" Maki said in a cold manner, as Kaito quickly backed off. 

"N-No thanks, y-you can play for me Maki Roll, you are my sidekick after all!" Kaito said, backing off and giving a nervous thumbs up.

• Thumbs Up 4

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hey, come on, Jess!" Sayaka cheers, waving excitedly. "You're on a roll!"

Hiyoko angerly points at Sayaka. "Hey, stupid! You think stressing her out like this will help improve her steadiness?!" She shouts.

"Th-Thanks for the concern, Hiyoko," Jessica said, regaining her concentration. "You didn't have to be so harsh, though, jeez..."

She put the band into the slot, and over one peg. She stretched it over to the other end as slowly and methodically as she could, taking immense care not to hit the sides of the slot. But would she be able to successfully do it...?!

In her chair, Ibuki was shaking and juddering up and down in her chair. The suspense was practically killing her! Shade, meanwhile, just rolled his eyes. What was so intense about some Earth machine?

• Thumbs Up 3

"Th-Thanks for the concern, Hiyoko," Jessica said, regaining her concentration. "You didn't have to be so harsh, though, jeez..."

She put the band into the slot, and over one peg. She stretched it over to the other end as slowly and methodically as she could, taking immense care not to hit the sides of the slot. but would she be able to successfully do it...?!

In her chair, Ibuki was shaking and juddering up and down in her chair. The suspense was practically killing her! Shade, meanwhile, just rolled his eyes. What was so intense about some Earth machine?

Kyubey gets out a bucket of popcorn, digging into it with his ear flaps and shoving a ton of the white food in his mouth, crunching loudly.

Meanwhile, to get a better look, Teddie lifts up the head of his bear suit, his human head peeking out in anticipation...

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_mlhcr24zux1qz4rgp.png

"BWAAAH! TEDDIE JUST ATE SOMEONE!" Ibuki screamed, noticing Teddie's human head.

Jessica's hand slipped... and was only a faint hair's distance away from touching the side and activating the buzzer! Regaining control, she slipped the rubber band over the peg, and successfully added the part.

She leaned back and gave a sign of relief. "Gordon Bennet, Ibuki, between that and your scream, the next game of Operation just might be me having a heart attack!"

"Heheheheh... sorry," Ibuki laughed nervously, tapping her fingers together. Still, Jessica felt relieved that she'd done that part that had plagued her for so long... now she felt like she couldn't lose! There were only a few more pieces left to go, too!

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"BWAAAH! TEDDIE JUST ATE SOMEONE!" Ibuki screamed, noticing Teddie's human head.

Jessica's hand slipped... and was only a faint hair's distance away from touching the side and activating the buzzer! Regaining control, she slipped the rubber band over the peg, and successfully added the part.

She leanded back and gave a sign of relief. "Gordon Bennet, Ibuki, between that and your scream, the next game of Operation just might be me having a heart attack!"

"Heheheheh... sorry," Ibuki laughed nervously, tapping her fingers together. Still, Jessica felt relieved that she'd done that part that had plagued her for so long... now she felt like she couldn't lose! There were only a few more pieces left to go, too!

Teddie slowly sinks back into the bear suit as the head zips up. "I... jinxed it, didn't I? B-Beary sorry!" He apologizes, bowing politely over and over again despite his large suit.

• Thumbs Up 3

"What is it that girl, and her obsession with killing?" Silver pondered about Maki, while watching the game of Operation being played. "It's really unnerving..."

"REALLY? I FIND IT QUITE ENDEARING!" Omega responded. "SHE DOES NOT SEEM TO ALLOW ANYONE TO STAND IN HER WAY. I AM ALMOST JEALOUS."

"The good kind of jealous, or the I'm going to start a battle because of my pride kind of jealous?" Silver asked Omega, with a look of uncertainty on his face.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

She leanded back and gave a sign of relief. "Gordon Bennet, Ibuki, between that and your scream, the next game of Operation just might be me having a heart attack!"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082544

"S-She did it...I-I'm so happy...and relieved..." *sniff*

Mikan was getting into the game simply by watching too. The tense aura in the Coffee Shop alone was enough to make her emotional, as she weeps silently.

• Thumbs Up 4