Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Teddie slowly sinks back into the bear suit as the head zips up. "I... jinxed it, didn't I? B-Beary sorry!" He apologizes, bowing politely over and over again despite his large suit.

"Look, don't worry about it, OK?" Jessica reassured Teddie, as she leaned forward and went in for the final pieces. She was close to winning, now, she could feel it! Out went the Broken Heart, the Water on the Knee... all that was left was the Funny Bone. She went in, grabbed the piece, and slowly picked it up. Her hands were trembling in anticipation...

*BZZZZZZZZZT!*

Jessica dropped the tweezers in shock. Her face lost what little colour it had as she slowly collapsed back into her chair. So close... and yet so far...

• Thumbs Up 4

• Boosted!
4 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"What is it that girl, and her obsession with killing?" Silver pondered about Maki, while watching the game of Operation being played. "It's really unnerving..."

"REALLY? I FIND IT QUITE ENDEARING!" Omega responded. "SHE DOES NOT SEEM TO ALLOW ANYONE TO STAND IN HER WAY. I AM ALMOST JEALOUS."

"The good kind of jealous, or the I'm going to start a battle because of my pride kind of jealous?" Silver asked Omega, with a look of uncertainty on his face.

"Oh, that's simple" Kokichi said, as he sneaked up on Silver, tapping his shoulder and scaring the hedgehog half to death. 

latest?cb=20170929112341

"Maki's a total cold-hearted bastard, she doesn't have the title of Ultimate Assassin for no reason, y'know? Better be careful around her, you don't want to find yourself on the other end of her weapons!". Kokichi said with a massive grin. 

"Shut the hell up Kokichi, Maki Roll wouldn't hurt anyone anymore, at least without a good reason!" Kaito shouted back at him.

"Neeheehee, just because you're crushing on her hard, you have to protect her now?" Kokichi responded.

"S-Shut up!" Kaito shouted back in anger.

"Stop." Maki simply said to the two. "I do not need your protection, nor your slander". Maki said, glaring at them while effortlessly pulling out one of the pieces of the board, one by one. 

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Look, don't worry about it, OK?" Jessica reassured Teddie, as she leaned forward and went in for the final pieces. She was close to winning, now, she could feel it! Out went the Broken Heart, the Water on the Knee... all that was left was the Funny Bone. She went in, grabbed the piece, and slowly picked it up. Her hands were trembling in anticipation...

*BZZZZZZZZZT!*

Jessica dropped the tweezers in shock. Her face lost what little colour it had as she slowly collapsed back into her chair. So close... and yet so far...

"Welcome to the club..." Shuichi says to Jess.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Oh, that's simple" Kokichi said, as he sneaked up on Silver, tapping his shoulder and scaring the hedgehog half to death. 

"Maki's a total cold-hearted bastard, she doesn't have the title of Ultimate Assassin for no reason, y'know? Better be careful around her, you don't want to find yourself on the other end of her weapons!". Kokichi said with a massive grin. 

"Shut the hell up Kokichi, Maki Roll wouldn't hurt anyone anymore, at least without a good reason!" Kaito shouted back at him.

"Neeheehee, just because you're crushing on her hard, you have to protect her now?" Kokichi responded.

"Stop." Maki simply said to the two. "I do not need your protection, nor your slander". Maki said, glaring at them while effortlessly pulling out one of the pieces of the board, one by one. 

"Heh, I like this chick." Hiyoko chuckles. "Doesn't take shit from no one."

She then grabs a cup of coffee and sips... before spitting it out. "Yuck! What is this?! Gimmie something sweet! Ech! Is this what the people in the Future Foundation drink all the time to look professional?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"I... was so... close..." Jessica whispered, her heart beating rapidly. She glared at Maki as she effortlessly did what she had done in half the time. Oooh, lookitme, I'm the Ultimate Operation Player! I know exactly the best strats for taking out pieces efficiently!

"You did really well, Jessica!" Lumina said, patting her on the back... well, the lower part of her back, given her small height.

"Yeah! It was SUPER intense watching you put in that rubber band!" Ibuki complemented. She put a finger to her chin and looked up to the ceiling. "Hey, maybe I could make a song out of that game..."

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

She then grabs a cup of coffee and sips... before spitting it out. "Yuck! What is this?! Gimmie something sweet! Ech! Is this what the people in the Future Foundation drink all the time to look professional?!"

"Ah, Hiyoko!?" Seeing Hiyoko angry, Mikan rushes up to her. "Are you okay? Here, let me help clean you up." She gets out a handkerchief and starts dabbing it gently on Hiyoko's face and clothes, cleaning up parts of the mess that landed on her.

• Thumbs Up 4

Outside of the coffee shop, Blaze decides to try out her flame attacks, to feel confident about them. Everyone looked to be busy in the coffee shop, so she felt comfortable...

Focused, she gets into a battle stance, remaining calm. Suddenly, she punches forward, a trail of flames following it, then punches again, in rapid succession. She kicks up high, another more intense flame trail following it. Then, she fires a bolt of flames into a mound of snow, flying like a bullet! She watches, her stance frozen, as the mound melts in seconds.

Calming herself again, she prepares to try another attack... She remains relaxed and focused, breathing deeply.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"Ah, Hiyoko!?" Seeing Hiyoko angry, Mikan rushes up to her. "Are you okay? Here, let me help clean you up." She gets out a handkerchief and starts dabbing it gently on Hiyoko's face and clothes, cleaning up parts of the mess that landed on her.

"H-Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" Hiyoko objects as Mikan continues cleaning her off. "I can clean myself!"

6 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I... was so... close..." Jessica whispered, her heart beating rapidly. She glared at Maki as she effortlessly did what she had done in half the time. Oooh, lookitme, I'm the Ultimate Operation Player! I know exactly the best strats for taking out pieces efficiently!

"You did really well, Jessica!" Lumina said, patting her on the back... well, the lower part of her back, given her small height.

"Yeah! It was SUPER intense watching you put in that rubber band!" Ibuki complemented. She put a finger to her chin and looked up to the ceiling. "Hey, maybe I could make a song out of that game..."

"You did better than me, at least. Eheheh..." Makoto tells Jess.

• Thumbs Up 4

23 hours ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Meanwhile Maya herself had left off to go sit by the ocean. Off in the distance Tron Bonne, and her servbots were tending to Bomberman's rocket ship.

Maya herself had her head in her hands, thinking back to the recent turn of events.

"Ztar..", Maya had had a look of disgust for a bit. "That pilfering thief. I never did like him..and he never really seemed to care for anyone but himself. H-he was a coward, black hearted. And he mistreated everyone so badly. And yet......the teammate we're missing...an old friend of Edgeworth's....she was a thief too........but one who thought for justice. For everyone in a way", Maya had said to Saffron with tears welling in her eyes.

Wiping away the tears, she mustered up her strength, "But yeah! That's why I have "No good taste in fights" as you put it! I don't want to lose anymore of my friends, let alone in.......", Maa stopped herself from saying a "blood feud", but to her, friends turning on friends, family on family, it reminded her of the tragedies that occurred in her family tree, amongst each other.

Her eyes told Saffron very much the story.

"M-maybe Franziska handled it better than me....some co-leader of WAAHOO I am, huh sis? Nick?", present Maya said to herself.

"Did I...even make things better when I gave him that advice!?", Maya shouted to herself. "Or did I make things worse!? UGGGH! Nick! Why do you have to make this look so much easier than it really is!?", she sobbed.

"Hrmmgh. Saffron", Maya grumbled. "I can see what Franziska meant. Maybe showing that girl what restraint offers to gain would get her to stop urging fights like that! She...she makes Undyne look calm and collected! And now here she is rooting for a fight that could've turned deadly! With Ray's form! One that came out of.......that trauma", Maya said sadly remembering the unfortunate circumstances told to her that had brought Ray's monster form into the picture.

"I get wanting to fight evil, that's what the Steel Samurai does! But just wanting to fight or have anyone around you fight! No....I don't know if we'll ever see eye to eye......."

Maya.....it's okay... a familiar voice said.

"S-sis... I wish you could be here with us!"

Related image

"You know very much.....I'm always with you..be it through your link with the afterlife-"

"I really wish you were here. You know what I mean", Maya said sniffling to her departed sister, Mia Fey's spirit. "The Skylanders would've been better off with you! You were a great spirit medium! You were an outstanding lawyer! You didn't screw up nearly as much as I have! I okayed Kay accompany Frisk, and look what happened! I couldn't stay committed to Edgeworth! he's been attacked and blames himself! I couldn't save Nick from being turned to gold by that polar bear! I haven't even been pulling my own weight as co-leader! Heck! Edgeworth's gone and in his absence...I couldn't even stop two friends of mine from nearly tearing each apart! Ms. Von Karma had to step in and do that for me and- and........", Maya found herself breaking down...but being held up by the ghostly presence that was her sister.

"Starting to feel better? Now that you've it all out?", her sister asked.

"Sniff! M-maybe.......Mia. Can I really...somehow turn it all around. Like how you and Nick do it? But....outside of court?"

"Maya. Think of what you've done before you joined the Skylanders. How you've aided Phoenix, aided his friends, helped guide so many through life...you even outwitted Dahlia Hawthorne. Think of what you've accomplished from then up to now. Now tell me, do you truly find yourself incapable?"

"...........No....th-thanks sis!", Maya said wiping her eyes. "I...I'll find a way. To make it up to them! To everyone! Somehow....."

"That's the spirit. The Spirit of Justice", Mia said smiling.

"Heh, heh. Sis! come on now! That sounds corny!", Maya said, slowly starting to cheer up.

"Maybe so....but admit it. It brought a much needed smile to your face. Just remember Maya. The smiles to come. Keep bringing to worlds, including our own, the hope your heroics have done. With more accomplishment, should come more of the answers you seek".

"A-alright then! Sis! I'll make you proud!"

"You already have Maya. You already have",  Mia capped off the conversation with a proud glance.

21 hours ago, Mightyray said:

Bored out of her skull Saffron left the coffee place in search of something to do...or break. She hovers around before noticing Maya watching the ocean. Something was a little off, Flame said she was pretty friendly and cheerful, here she looks kind of sullen.

"What's that Barbie? I should talk to her?" Saffron holds Barbie to her antenna.

"That's odd of you to suggest that, usually you just wanna smash."

"She looks sad, hmmm she does look sad."

"O.K. Barbie I'll ask her just for you."

The bee gently hovers next to Maya. "Are you O.K.? Having a tough time huh?" She gently asks.

It was a bit odd for Saffron to show concern since she wasn't the most sympathetic creature around...that lust for violence didn't help, but here she seemed to be genuinely concerned about someone she didn't know too well. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria

"Eck! Saffron?", Maya said startled. 

Speak of the devil. Good luck Maya,  Mia Fey said as she left back to the afterlife. 

" Um, hey. I..... was talking to my sister. I'm a spirit medium, so you can probably guess how", Maya said to Saffron sadly. 

"Sigh,  yup,  I'm having a really tough day. Especially trying to keep charge while Nick's away.........I'm- I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier about that fight. B-but, it just didn't feel right", Maya found herself apologizing to the new girl. 

14 hours ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

Embarrassed and furious, Dave skulks around the island in every random direction. "UGH! Being tricked so easily....dammit, that's Dan's thing. I'm supposed to be the smart one! Damn brats!" As he starts contemplating revenge, something else catches his attention. A couple of characters standing by the ocean. "...That looks a little ominous." He thinks to himself, as he begins to slowly approach them.

He hadn't met them before although he thought Maya looked familiar as one of the people with Daniel after he was rescued from several days back. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria He recognized a sombre air around them and chose only to speak to make his presence know. "...It's quiet out today...the ocean has an almost...calming effect." He says calmly so as not to make anyone jump.

"Oh hi Dave", Maya said calmly. "Heh,  it's funny.  I guess I'm used to so many of my loved ones being ghosts that the sight of one,  really doesn't faze me easily ", the girl said smiling sadly. 

"Yes,  the ocean is a good source of clam and serenity", Maya agreed. 

• Thumbs Up 4

33 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

latest?cb=20170929112341

"O-oh, I see..." said Silver, a little worried and confused. After all, why would someone so 'cold-hearted' like her be associated with the rest of the Cleaning Crew? Silver would've asked Maki herself why she's with them, but chose not to. Partially out of respect, though also out of a genuine fear of what might happen to him.

29 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"AGREED, FOUL-MOUTHED MEATBAG #1!" said Omega. "HER ASSERTIVENESS IS IMPRESSIVE. PERHAPS SHE CAN PROVIDE A BETTER CHALLENGE THAN--"

"Please, no!" said Silver, before Omega could finish. "Can't we just have a nice time, playing games and drinking coffee?" Omega appeared to disagree, though.

"VERY WELL. YOU MAY CONTINUE TO RELAX, WHILE I WILL BE PREPARING FOR OUR INEVITABLY-UPCOMING MISSION!" he replied, exiting the Coffee Shop.

19 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Outside of the coffee shop, Blaze decides to try out her flame attacks, to feel confident about them. Everyone looked to be busy in the coffee shop, so she felt comfortable...

Focused, she gets into a battle stance, remaining calm. Suddenly, she punches forward, a trail of flames following it, then punches again, in rapid succession. She kicks up high, another more intense flame trail following it. Then, she fires a bolt of flames into a mound of snow, flying like a bullet! She watches, her stance frozen, as the mound melts in seconds.

Calming herself again, she prepares to try another attack... She remains relaxed and focused, breathing deeply.

As Omega left the shop, he saw Blaze practising her skills. Curious, he decided to watch, interested to see the power on display... though not before announcing his presence to her. "I SEE YOU ARE ALSO TRAINING FOR COMBAT. I SUPPOSE YOU DO NOT CONSIDER YOURSELF A... 'PARTY PERSON' EITHER?" he asked the cat.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Boosted!
21 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Maki simply looked back at Jess with a smirk. "What can I say? Some people got it, some people don't. This is a skill I had to be trained with. Still, you were...good competition. Thank you for playing". Maki said respectfully. 

"Soooo, you look like you could use a drink, you want some coffee?" Kaito asked Jess. 

• Thumbs Up 6

19 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Eck! Saffron?", Maya said startled. 

Speak of the devil. Good luck Maya,  Mia Fey said as she left back to the afterlife. 

" Um, hey. I..... was talking to my sister. I'm a spirit medium, so you can probably guess how", Maya said to Saffron sadly. 

"Sigh,  yup,  I'm having a really tough day. Especially trying to keep charge while Nick's away.........I'm- I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier about that fight. B-but, it just didn't feel right", Maya found herself apologizing to the new girl. 

"Hehe!" The bee girl giggled.

"You're sister is a ghost? Cool!" The been then quickly realised that she needed to change the subject. "Don't worry too much, I've been yelled at before, te he, Knuckles used to get so mad at me and Charmy when we ate all his funny tasting candy bars!"

"Some times people like to fight, it'd probably do some of us good... though thinking about it now I think Ray and the big guy needed to get a ref and plan it out... then again I didn't expect Ray to go crazy. It was nice not to see him run the other way."

"Any way Barbie wanted to see how you were, she was kind of sad seeing you down. She must like you if she's worried." Saffron smiled. It was her odd little way of showing deep concern.

She then noticed Dan, "And it looks like she's not the only one to be worried. You must be popular here!" Saffron tells Maya, grinning like a goof.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Maki simply looked back at Jess with a smirk. "What can I say? Some people got it, some people don't. This is a skill I had to be trained with. Still, you were...good competition. Thank you for playing". Maki said respectfully. 

"Soooo, you look like you could use a drink, you want some coffee?" Kaito asked Jess. 

"Oh, er, thanks," Jessica said, sitting back up and responding to Maki. She'd overheard Kokichi talking about her being the Ultimate Assassin, and that might explain her skill at this game somewhat... but was she going to believe an apparant liar?

"I'm more of a tea person myself, really," she added, turning to Kaito. "Milk and two sugars... eh, maybe three."

"Goodness, Jessica, that sounds unhealthy," Lily frowned, crossing her arms.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Boosted!
3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Oh, er, thanks," Jessica said, sitting back up and responding to Maki. She'd overheard Kokichi talking about her being the Ultimate Assassin, and that might explain her skill at this game somewhat... but was she going to believe an apparant liar?

"I'm more of a tea person myself, really," she added, turning to Kaito. "Milk and two sugars... eh, maybe three."

"Goodness, Jessica, that sounds unhealthy," Lily frowned, crossing her arms.

"Oh oh! Can I try some tea?!" Yuta suddenly said, popping his head into the conversation, not realising that he was talking to Jess. "...yeah, i like tea..." Yuta said, quickly dropping his head so he doesn't make eye contact. 

"...You're a weird kid". Kaito said, shaking his head and walking over to the coffee bar.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

As Omega left the shop, he saw Blaze practising her skills. Curious, he decided to watch, interested to see the power on display... though not before announcing his presence to her. "I SEE YOU ARE ALSO TRAINING FOR COMBAT. I SUPPOSE YOU DO NOT CONSIDER YOURSELF A... 'PARTY PERSON' EITHER?" he asked the cat.

Blaze jumps as her tail shoots up in shock, as she was not expecting Omega at all. She turns around to face him, surprised.

"...No, I do not consider myself a 'party person'," she replies, a bit quiet. Blaze looks away while scratching her head, just a bit shy. She didn't have much to say...

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Oh oh! Can I try some tea?!" Yuta suddenly said, popping his head into the conversation, not realising that he was talking to Jess. "...yeah, i like tea..." Yuta said, quickly dropping his head so he doesn't make eye contact. 

"...You're a weird kid". Kaito said, shaking his head and walking over to the coffee bar.

"I got a soft spot for tea." Madoka says, grabbing a cup of her own. "Gives me fond memories of Mami whenever she made tea for me and Sayaka! The tea here's pretty good... but not as good as her's. Eheh..."

Sayaka, standing beside the pink-haired girl holds a cup of her own. "Yup, yup! With Madoka all the way, so don't be embarrased, Yuta!"

• Thumbs Up 4

17 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

She then noticed Dan, "And it looks like she's not the only one to be worried. You must be popular here!" 

"H-H-Hey, I-I-I wasn't c-concerned!" He tries to deny her claims, even though she was right.

"But the bee lady is right." He said as he addresses Maya again. "A-About stuff happening, n-n-not about me being concerned!" He shakes his head in an attempt to start over. "I might not know what's going on, but this place does seem to attract some...interesting characters and things can't always go smoothly. It's okay to rely on your friends. Some might think it's a sign of weakness, but I don't. It takes great strength to admit when something is too much to handle and ask for help."

He turns around, facing away from the ocean. "Erm...a-anyway...you, Ray and the others...you saved me and my partners life and for that, I'll be forever grateful. If you need anything, anytime...I'll...support you..." He pauses for a second. "I'll give you your privacy now...take care..."

With him finished, he slowly hovers away, leaving the girls alone.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Boosted!

"T-Thanks guys..." Yuta said, trying to hide the real reason behind his embarrassment. "I-It's good to know I'm accepted for drinking tea around here". 

"Ohhh, is someone telling a little white lie? I hate liars!" Kokichi said, smashing his fists down onto a desk. "Liars just mess things up for the rest of us!" 

"Kokichi, just give it a rest already". Kaito said, as he brought the tea to everyone who ordered some. "Enjoy, it's a secret recipe that Ol' Kaito made himself!" Kaito said with a thumbs up.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"T-Thanks guys..." Yuta said, trying to hide the real reason behind his embarrassment. "I-It's good to know I'm accepted for drinking tea around here". 

"Ohhh, is someone telling a little white lie? I hate liars!" Kokichi said, smashing his fists down onto a desk. "Liars just mess things up for the rest of us!" 

"Kokichi, just give it a rest already". Kaito said, as he brought the tea to everyone who ordered some. "Enjoy, it's a secret recipe that Ol' Kaito made himself!" Kaito said with a thumbs up.

Shuichi grabs two cups of Kaito's tea he has prepared. One for him, one for Kaede.

"Wow, you really made this?" Kaede asks, giggling. "Maybe you should be the Luminary of the Drinks!"

Shuichi blows on the drink slightly, cooling it down before taking a sip.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Thanks," Jessica said, taking her cup from Kaito. She wanted to tell Yuta that she didn't mind him drinking tea too... but after what they'd seen, she was in no real rush to speak to him. Already that image was coming back... She took a sip from the cup. It was pretty hot, but as it went down, she smiled. This was some good tea, right here! She could see Lily tapping her foot and sighing at the number of sugars she'd asked for, but Jessica didn't really care. That was how she drank her tea, and she'd be damned if that was going to change.

• Thumbs Up 4

34 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Blaze jumps as her tail shoots up in shock, as she was not expecting Omega at all. She turns around to face him, surprised.

"...No, I do not consider myself a 'party person'," she replies, a bit quiet. Blaze looks away while scratching her head, just a bit shy. She didn't have much to say...

Neptune, overhearing the conversation skips over to Blaze and Omega. "Whaaaat? You don't like parties?" She asks Blaze.

"Probably because you haven't been to enough of them! They're the best!" She emphasizes. "You can eat pudding, play games, play games while eating pudding...

• Thumbs Up 5

42 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"THEN WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!" said Omega, before noticing Blaze's shyness. "...OH. HAVE I SAID SOMETHING TO UPSET YOU?" he asked.

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Neptune, overhearing the conversation skips over to Blaze and Omega. "Whaaaat? You don't like parties?" She asks Blaze.

"Probably because you haven't been to enough of them! They're the best!" She emphasizes. "You can eat pudding, play games, play games while eating pudding...

"1: I DO NOT EAT. 2: SIMULATIONS ARE UNINTERESTING. AND 3: ...SEE POINTS 1 AND 2!" Omega replied, not realising that Neptune wasn't actually talking to him.

Back at the Coffee Shop, Silver went to grab something to eat. When he looked for a sandwich, though, all he could find were the crumbs left over. "Oh, what? Who could've eaten--?" he questioned, before seeing the Chaotix next to him. @Ryannumber1Scarer @Creep Dude "Oh, hey Espio. Vector, Charmy. You looking for food too?"

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

"1: I DO NOT EAT. 2: SIMULATIONS ARE UNINTERESTING. AND 3: ...SEE POINTS 1 AND 2!" Omega replied, not realising that Neptune wasn't actually talking to him.

"I see. Makes sense... you don't have a mouth! Missing out, bucko!" Neptune says, playfully poking the lower area between Omega's eyes. "Boop!"

Stroking her chin, Neptune tries to think of an equivalent arguement for Omega.

"But hey, parties have pinatas! You can blow up pinatas! Then you can blow up the candy inside!"

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Blaze rubs her chin in curiosity. "...Interesting..."

"The truth is... There's just... Too many people," she explains as she looks away, trying her best to make a reason. It was very clear she wasn't the best with people she didn't entirely know. "It's better if I'm alone."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

Blaze rubs her chin in curiosity. "...Interesting..."

"The truth is... There's just... Too many people," she explains as she looks away, trying her best to make a reason. It was very clear she wasn't the best with people she didn't entirely know. "It's better if I'm alone."

Neptune's face turns into that of concern. "Awww... really? That's no fun. You'll end up like Noire if that's the case!" She says with a hint of teasing regarding her absent CPU friend.

"Don't push people away pal... or nobody'll help ya when you need it!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Back at the Medbay, Noire, Toko and Daniel had found the right room and entered to visit Sayaka. Toko was forced to go in first since she's known Sayaka the longest. @Ryannumber1Scarer

"S-S-Sayaka...? A-Are you okay for visitors? H-How are you feeling...?" Toko speaks slowly and gently, partially because she is uncomfortable in this situation.

"We brought games and I'm gonna help lift up your spirit!" Daniel announces, trying to be upbeat while carrying the Board Games he got from the Coffee Shop into the room.

"A-A-And you know it's important because the Skylanders brought in the CPU of Lastation to assist." Noire laughed slightly as she attempted a joke to lighten the mood.

• Thumbs Up 4