Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

As Next Purple wastes no time preparing for attack, Sonic turns to notice the two Lilys.

Giving a yelp of shock, Sonic points his sword at the fire, shooting as much water as possible. "H-Hang in there!" He exclaims.

Both Lilys were drenched in water as Sonic successfully extinguished the fire. A few blades of Lily's hair were singed, but Bootleg Lily (havng received the full brunt of Bootleg Shade's fire blast) looked a complete wreck, with her once-bright suit now charred and damp. Even her expensive shoes had melted significantly.

"Couldn't you have done this earlier?!" she snapped at the Sentinel, earning her a disapproving nod from Lily. Spotting this, she swiftly changed her tune: "But still... thanks. To both of you."

Meanwhile, Bootleg Jessica fell to the ground as a Dark Matter sphere engulfed her, bombarded her with darkness, and spat her back out. Even with a power boost from Bootleg Shade, she didn't have the combat experience of Jessica.

"Well, I think I'm done here," Jessica said, dusting herself off. Shade gave a thumbs up in response, kicking his weeping, defeated bootleg for the hell of it. Even Bootlegs Ivorn and Magearna couldn't help, as one was reduced to sentient liquid metal by Shade, and the latter's cheap body broke apart at the very start of the fight, leaving the Soul-Heart unable to do anything.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

With Yuta covering Komaru, this gives her ample time to counterattack. "Thanks, Yuta! BURN!" She shouts, using her own firey bullets to face off against Knockoff Yuta's.

"Ultimate or not, you're gonna get beaten by some normies! Ain't that funny?"

"Hell no!" Bootleg Yuta shouted as he reflected the blasts, grabbing the shield and smashing it with his leg. "You know why I'm gonna win?! Because you damn normies are useless, and weak. And this pale imitation just makes a mockery of what every ultimate should be!" Bootleg Yuta shouted, as he began getting in front of the two.

"What the hell do you have to bring to anyone?!" Bootleg Yuta shouted with a twisted grin. 

"Get. Away. From. Her". Yuta said, standing in front of Komaru, causing the bootleg to back off slightly. 

"W-What...?" Yuta(?) asked. 

"I figured it all out. You were me at one point. All of my fears, insecurities, weaknesses...they removed them from you. You're like an opposite to me....everything swapped". Yuta said, glaring at him.

"What bullshit are you speaking!?" Yuta(?) asked.

"But that also means you're cocky, have no regard for your safety, and it also means..." Yuta said, as he grabbed into his pocket, looking like he was about to pick up a weapon...causing Yuta(?) to suddenly reel back and step off slightly. 

Yuta suddenly pulls his hand out of his pocket revealing nothing. "I'm scared of a lot of things, but I find the courage to keep going..." 

"That means you aren't afraid of a lot of things, but when something happens you don't expect, you're a total coward!" Yuta shouted as he suddenly grabbed the two halves of the shield and smashed them into his bootleg.

• Thumbs Up 6

Showing fatigue from her previous fight and the sudden punch to the gut, Jack can see Yuta and Komaru fighting, but can't do anything about it, as Scourge and Mosa draw ever closer.

Meanwhile Noire continues to take a beating from Bootleg Black Heart. "Hurk!" "Haahahahahahahaa! You're a laughing stock. So concerned at what the idiot masses think of you, so lonely and pathetic!" "Stop..."

On the brink of tears, Noire remembers her past adventures with the Skylanders and the other Goddesses. Just then, Daniel crashes into her line of sight. "OOF!" He was thrown off Blue The Raptor but Dave is still clinging on. "L-L-Lady Noire? P-Please don't cry, we will win...we have to win. I believe in you, we all do." With those words and her memories, a surge of power bring Noire back to her feet and a light erupts around her.

"Ugh!" Bootleg Black Heart recoils in shock as NEXT Black stands before her.

20150305_002820_thumb.png

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Hell no!" Bootleg Yuta shouted as he reflected the blasts, grabbing the shield and smashing it with his leg. "You know why I'm gonna win?! Because you damn normies are useless, and weak. And this pale imitation just makes a mockery of what every ultimate should be!" Bootleg Yuta shouted, as he began getting in front of the two.

"What the hell do you have to bring to anyone?!" Bootleg Yuta shouted with a twisted grin. 

"Get. Away. From. Her". Yuta said, standing in front of Komaru, causing the bootleg to back off slightly. 

"W-What...?" Yuta(?) asked. 

"I figured it all out. You were me at one point. All of my fears, insecurities, weaknesses...they removed them from you. You're like an opposite to me....everything swapped". Yuta said, glaring at him.

"What bullshit are you speaking!?" Yuta(?) asked.

"But that also means you're cocky, have no regard for your safety, and it also means..." Yuta said, as he grabbed into his pocket, looking like he was about to pick up a weapon...causing Yuta(?) to suddenly reel back and step off slightly. 

Yuta suddenly pulls his hand out of his pocket revealing nothing. "I'm scared of a lot of things, but I find the courage to keep going..." 

"That means you aren't afraid of a lot of things, but when something happens you don't expect, you're a total coward!" Yuta shouted as he suddenly grabbed the two halves of the shield and smashed them into his bootleg.

Komaru gives an enthusiastic fist pump. "You go, Yuta!"

With the shield pieces falling on the floor from Yuta's attack, Komaru follows up. Aiming at the pieces, she shoots a Knockback bullet, causing the shield pieces to fly towards Yuta's face at breakneck speeds.

• Thumbs Up 5

Meanwhile up on the scaffolding.

Spoiler

Image result for lightning dissidia cloud

"Do you really just want to be slave again to the tired way of things?", Lightning asked as she brandished her gun blade at Cloud.

Spoiler

"If by that you mean free of bootlegging and now being all whiny, I'll take my chances!", Cloud countered as he brought out his buster sword!

"Then fine! May the true hero win out! For the future!", Lightning said dashing at Cloud!

"

Spoiler

"Took the words right out of my mouth....copy cat", Cloud said as he met ehr in the middle and the two clashed and slashed in  flurry of blade metal.

Meanwhile,down below Undyne and her double were brawling.

"Sloppy! Slow! I can't believe I was once you!", Underfell Undyne shouted as she pinned Undyne down to the floor. She began to punch her in face repeatedly. "HAHAHAHA! Your mere connection to those you think to be friends has softened you and made you slack off!"

"On the contrary!", Undyne objected. She then proceeded to grab Underfell Undyne's head and then headbutt her, leaving the fallen heroine dazed as Undyne got to her feet and then high kicked the insane warrior! "My friends! They've given me the strength to carry on! They're more than just determination!", she said as she made a comeback!

• Thumbs Up 5

Celeste stopped her fireball rampage and continued her search for Celes. She looked through the corridors of the Academy. "Where are you my much weaker counterpart?" Celeste tried to taunt Celes out in the open, "I'll turn you into ashes!"

However Celes jumped out of nowhere and grabbed Celeste's staff. "So you think you mastered this thing?" Celes asked her bootleg with determination, "it sounds like you never learned past Vortech!" Celeste seemed enraged, "what did you say!?" Celes then concentrated using Celeste's staff and conjured a spell. "Everything must burn! Demonic Meggido!" Celes shouted as she engulfed the two into a massive explosion. Both gamblers were then downed by the attack, being charred by Celes' spell.

• Thumbs Up 5

28 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Oh, you will die alright... and be restored to your normal self in time!" Sonic spins into a ball, bouncing away from the knockoff Chi.

He stands by Neptune. He taps the knockoff sword against Neptune, re-energizing her power.

Neptune's eyes light up. "Sweet!"

Neptune, now in NEXT form gets in fighting position with Sonic.

purple_heart_next_render_by_jessymoonn-d

"We shall restrain you!" Next Purple declares.

"Restrain... me..." Fake!Chi seemed oddly amused by this. "You... will... try..." he said, before activating his third eye. However, unlike the regular Chi, this one's third eye caused a strange transformation. Standing in front of Next Purple was a horribly deformed Gizoid, one half bright silver with a grey eye, the other jet black with a red eye.

"Heheh... I can't be restrained! I am... UNCHAINED!" said the now-Unchained Chi, dashing towards Next Purple with fury. "I'll enjoy tearing you all to shreds!"

18 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

// "Reprogram? Perhaps that is what happened to my bootleg self..."

// "This is gonna suck."

Nicole was hesitant, as she looked out to the rest of the battle. And it so appeared everyone else was stuck with their own opponents, and that she couldn't get help... These bootlegs really had them in a tight spot! "Fine..." she replied.

Creating her lance and shield, she throws them in front of her, dreading everything about this situation.

"...Are you sure you really want to do this, Omega?" Nicole asks, attempting to stall. "How do you know this is what Monokuma wants you to do?"

Omega grabbed the weapons, and looked at Nicole. "MONOKUMA REQUIRES MINIONS TO SPREAD DESPAIR. DESPAIR HALTS VIOLENCE. WITH ENOUGH DESPAIR, WORLDS WILL BECOME PEACEFUL." It seemed like this Omega truly believed that he was doing the right thing. "DO YOU NOT SEE WHY IT IS NECESSARY?"

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Restrain... me..." Fake!Chi seemed oddly amused by this. "You... will... try..." he said, before activating his third eye. However, unlike the regular Chi, this one's third eye caused a strange transformation. Standing in front of Next Purple was a horribly deformed Gizoid, one half bright silver with a grey eye, the other jet black with a red eye.

"Heheh... I can't be restrained! I am... UNCHAINED!" said the now-Unchained Chi, dashing towards Next Purple with fury. "I'll enjoy tearing you all to shreds!"

Next Purple chuckles. "Just you try!" Launching into the air, she collides with Chi, sparks flying. However the powerful wings Next Purple has equipped work into overdrive, pushing Chi forward with all of her might.

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru gives an enthusiastic fist pump. "You go, Yuta!"

With the shield pieces falling on the floor from Yuta's attack, Komaru follows up. Aiming at the pieces, she shoots a Knockback bullet, causing the shield pieces to fly towards Yuta's face at breakneck speeds.

"N-No...you're wrong, you're both wrong!" Bootleg Yuta shouted as the shield smashed into his face. "I'M THE HERO THIS MULTIVERSE NEEDS, I'M NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING, I'M NOT WEAK, I. DON'T. NEED. HELP". Bootleg Yuta began shouting. Not at Komaru and his counterpart...but rather to himself, in an attempt to prove himself right. Suddenly....*WHAM*

Bootleg Yuta was knocked out clean from an unlikely source....his own sister, Bootleg Hina. "God, shut up, you're so pathetic". Asahina(?) said to the two's surprise.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"N-No...you're wrong, you're both wrong!" Bootleg Yuta shouted as the shield smashed into his face. "I'M THE HERO THIS MULTIVERSE NEEDS, I'M NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING, I'M NOT WEAK, I. DON'T. NEED. HELP". Bootleg Yuta began shouting. Not at Komaru and his counterpart...but rather to himself, in an attempt to prove himself right. Suddenly....*WHAM*

Bootleg Yuta was knocked out clean from an unlikely source....his own sister, Bootleg Hina. "God, shut up, you're so pathetic". Asahina(?) said to the two's surprise.

"Um... need any help there?" Komaru asks the now defeated Bootleg, clearly making an ironic joke.

She then turns to the real deal. "Hey. That was awesome back there! Let's totally tell Hina about this later!"

• Thumbs Up 6

@Captain Metallix

Nicole shakes her head. "I do not. For you see, Monokuma actually wishes to create more violence," she explains, relieved this plan was working. "Our Monokuma uses violence to make despair. So what makes yours any different?"

The little knockoff Sally attempted to butt in, saying, "Uhh, Omega, weren't you gonna...?"

• Thumbs Up 6

Underfell Undyne decided to go for broke and thrust her spear out at Undyne, who caught it with her hand, and pulled Underfell Undyne in.

"HA! Oldest trick!", Underfell Undyne raked her claws against Undyne!

"ACK!", Undyne recoiled. "Unnugh!"

"Now, it's time to pay the penalty", Underfell said oddly calm again as she walked over to Undyne and proceeded to strangle her!

"GCKNCK! HESVDBDHE HO!", Undyne gasped out.

"I'm not going to bother asking what you're trying to say", Underfell said with a sadistic smile. "You don't deserve-" *CLANG*

Undyne drove her armored boot up between Underfell's legs, making her pupil shrink!

"Maybe if you mixed those two personalities some, you'd actually have seen that coming. Like your goodie ol calm self!", Undyne shouted out, released from the strangling grasp!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=+++

"Come out Wrighty", Furio said cracking his knuckles. "There's not telling what Maya- I mean Viola the Plumed Punisher is doing to your pal Edgeworth!" @Ryannumber1Scarer

"That's funny", said a voice from behind, "I recall he's YOUR friend too", Phoenix said revealing himself!

"OH YEAH!? What good's a lawyer who ain't got a shot in hell or heaven  proving that!?", Furio said as he charged at Phoenix with his Tiger Aura fist!

Spoiler

Image result for phoenix wright turnabout mode

"On the contrary, I've got EVREYTHING THAT I NEED!", Phoenix yelled as he managed to hit Furio with a well placed objection!

Image result for phoenix wright turnabout mode

"Now! Let's try this legal tango thing for real! Not for false justice!", Turnabout Mode Phoenix declared as a giant pursuit finger beamed Furio sending him sailing, before Phoenix sent 5 lasers with a well-placed document shot at him!

• Thumbs Up 6

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Um... need any help there?" Komaru asks the now defeated Bootleg, clearly making an ironic joke.

She then turns to the real deal. "Hey. That was awesome back there! Let's totally tell Hina about this later!"

Yuta nervously rubs his head. "A-Awesome? I-I mean I don't think I-I did much, I just did what M-Makoto usually does and piece things together, that's all".  Yuta said, trying to downplay what he did. He didn't want to get an ego like his alternative version. 

"...Hmph, at least you're less like this pathetic waste of space". Asahina(?) said, as she kicked her bootlegged brother as she glared at Komaru and Yuta.

----------------------

"Don't worry Furio, I'm quite able to handle myself!" Edgeworth said, as he combated Viola's blows, before counting with his own objection, launching her into a wall before slashing parts of the armour off.

• Thumbs Up 7

"HEEHEEHEE!" With Scourge and Mosu @Jovahexeon Cala Maria now really close, Jack lets out a laugh. She then leaps into the air and spins incredibly fast, releasing scissors in every direction.

Meanwhile Next Black is now moving even faster than Bootleg Black Heart who tries a futile attempt to parry her attacks. "Kuh!" Bootleg Black Heart stumbles back and Next Black immediately charges at her with a flying kick to her stomach, the force alone was enough to turn her back into Bootleg Noire. Who continues flying into the air and slams into a wall, totally unconscious.

• Thumbs Up 6

Yuta nervously rubs his head. "A-Awesome? I-I mean I don't think I-I did much, I just did what M-Makoto usually does and piece things together, that's all".  Yuta said, trying to downplay what he did. He didn't want to get an ego like his alternative version. 

"...Hmph, at least you're less like this pathetic waste of space". Asahina(?) said, as she kicked her bootlegged brother as she glared at Komaru and Yuta.

"Well hey, there's nothing wrong with doing what Makoto does! I... think it's pretty awesome that you look up to him." Komaru kindly says.

Suddenly, she freezes in place, just realizing the other bootleg near them.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"Well hey, there's nothing wrong with doing what Makoto does! I... think it's pretty awesome that you look up to him." Komaru kindly says.

Suddenly, she freezes in place, just realizing the other bootleg near them.

"I won't hurt you". Asahina(?) says. "I...don't want to live like this....I-I....want to be myself...." 

"Please....help...." Asahina(?) said, sounding like she wanted to cry but completely lacked the capability to do so.

• Thumbs Up 5

"I won't hurt you". Asahina(?) says. "I...don't want to live like this....I-I....want to be myself...." 

"Please....help...." Asahina(?) said, sounding like she wanted to cry but completely lacked the capability to do so.

Komaru takes a step back in surprise. "Is that.... the real you inside?!"

Shaking her head, Komaru puts on a more determined face. "Don't worry. Help is on the way..."

259?cb=20170629150213

"...I hope."

• Thumbs Up 6

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Next Purple chuckles. "Just you try!" Launching into the air, she collides with Chi, sparks flying. However the powerful wings Next Purple has equipped work into overdrive, pushing Chi forward with all of her might.

Upon being pushed back, Fake!Chi gave a grunt of annoyance, soon followed by laughter. "Heheheh... Impressive tech!" he noted, before spinning around to face the back of Next Purple. "Why don't you share them with the whole class, huh?!" Fake!Chi remarked, as he attempted to rip the wings off her back in retaliation.

7 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole shakes her head. "I do not. For you see, Monokuma actually wishes to create more violence," she explains, relieved this plan was working. "Our Monokuma uses violence to make despair. So what makes yours any different?"

The little knockoff Sally attempted to butt in, saying, "Uhh, Omega, weren't you gonna...?"

"VIOLENCE... IS USED... FOR DESPAIR." Omega didn't really sound confused by Nicole's statement. "I AM... AWARE. HOWEVER, IT IS... A NECESSARY VIOLENCE. EVENTUALLY, ALL WORLDS WILL SUCCUMB TO DESPAIR." However, something didn't quite sit right in the robot's mind. "IT IS NECESSA...NECE...NE..." he continued, seemingly glitching out. Was this really the right thing? Was this really his decision? These questions started playing in Omega's head. "...ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Komaru takes a step back in surprise. "Is that.... the real you inside?!"

Shaking her head, Komaru puts on a more determined face. "Don't worry. Help is on the way..."

259?cb=20170629150213

"...I hope."

Asahina(?) looks down at her brother with a bland expression, before looking back at the two. "There was a time. I hated his death. I cried for it. I....was destroyed every day knowing about it. Knowing he died to motivate me". 

"I should've been happy when we found him...but I didn't. I felt...comtempt. I don't know why, but I...did". 

"I did this to him, I had a hand in it. And now I realise. This person I was supposed to be...this person people say they like".

"...I hate myself". Asahina(?) said. "It's the only emotion I have left".

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Upon being pushed back, Fake!Chi gave a grunt of annoyance, soon followed by laughter. "Heheheh... Impressive tech!" he noted, before spinning around to face the back of Next Purple. "Why don't you share them with the whole class, huh?!" Fake!Chi remarked, as he attempted to rip the wings off her back in retaliation.

"Oh, no you don't! 32-Bit Mega Blade!" Next Purple shouts, summoning a large pixelated sword and sending it hurtling towards Fake!Chi.

Asahina(?) looks down at her brother with a bland expression, before looking back at the two. "There was a time. I hated his death. I cried for it. I....was destroyed every day knowing about it. Knowing he died to motivate me". 

"I should've been happy when we found him...but I didn't. I felt...comtempt. I don't know why, but I...did". 

"I did this to him, I had a hand in it. And now I realise. This person I was supposed to be...this person people say they like".

"...I hate myself". Asahina(?) said. "It's the only emotion I have left".

"..." Komaru didn't know what to say. "We'll... we'll save you. Don't worry. Just... hang on for a little longer. There'll be no need to hate yourself..."

• Thumbs Up 6

"Yes," Lily said, walking up to Bootleg Asahina. "You don't have to be this way anymore; help will come along soon!"

Shade hid himself in his wings as he transformed back into his familiar form. He flew over to Jessica and waited to see just what this "help" would accomplish.

• Thumbs Up 5

Next Black then flies into Blue The Raptor and grabs it's tail, swinging it around in a circle while Dave is still clinging on to the reptile. She flicks the reptile which makes Dave fly off. "Go help Nicole!" @Polkadi She says as she continues spinning it around, eventually letting it go in the direction of Scourge and Mosu who are also dealing with waves of flying scissors. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria

Dave flies in the direction of Nicole and chooses to aim for her Bootleg who seems to be the biggest threat there. "BONZAI!!" *CRASH!* @Captain Metallix

• Thumbs Up 5

@Captain Metallix

With the fake Omega distracted, Nicole took a break for it, getting up from her knees and running away to the others!

"H-hey, Omega, snap out of it!" the bootleg Sally shouts, pointing at the fleeing Nicole. "She's getting away!"

• Thumbs Up 6

Suddenly, a new voice came in, as an old man walked up to the four.

latest?cb=20120828185245

"M-My boy, what on Earth is going on here?! When I was last at this academy, the Skylanders were well behaved and mannerly!" The Judge said, as he ducked his head in a panic as a photo-frame flew right past his head. "Your honour!" Edgeworth shouted, as he launched the file towards him, allowing Yuta to grab it. 

Truth Bullet Added: L.O.S.E Emails and Plans 

"...What the..." Yuta said, not really sure why he got a truth bullet notification. 

"Y-Young Lady, would you mind protecting an old man while he reads through this evidence and verifies it?" The Judge asked Komaru.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Suddenly, a new voice came in, as an old man walked up to the four.

latest?cb=20120828185245

"M-My boy, what on Earth is going on here?! When I was last at this academy, the Skylanders were well behaved and mannerly!" The Judge said, as he ducked his head in a panic as a photo-frame flew right past his head. "Your honour!" Edgeworth shouted, as he launched the file towards him, allowing Yuta to grab it. 

Truth Bullet Added: L.O.S.E Emails and Plans 

"...What the..." Yuta said, not really sure why he got a truth bullet notification. 

"Y-Young Lady, would you mind protecting an old man while he reads through this evidence and verifies it?" The Judge asked Komaru.

Komaru salutes at the Judge. "Aye aye!"

Getting her Hacking Gun once more, Komaru prepares for battle.

• Thumbs Up 5