Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

22 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Oh, no you don't! 32-Bit Mega Blade!" Next Purple shouts, summoning a large pixelated sword and sending it hurtling towards Fake!Chi.

"GAH--hahahahah!" The knockoff clearly felt a lot of pain from the blade. But with each attack, he seemed to get crazier. "HAHAHA! This pain... I've longed for it for so long!" he remarked. "Now let's finish this! One of us is gonna be feeling despair at the end of the day!" With one last dash, Fake!Chi flew straight towards Next Purple.

18 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

Dave flies in the direction of Nicole and chooses to aim for her Bootleg who seems to be the biggest threat there. "BONZAI!!" *CRASH!*

13 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

With the fake Omega distracted, Nicole took a break for it, getting up from her knees and running away to the others!

"H-hey, Omega, snap out of it!" the bootleg Sally shouts, pointing at the fleeing Nicole. "She's getting away!"

"I--I--I--" It seemed as though Fake!Omega's thoughts prevented him from functioning properly. Suddenly, the robot punched a hole in his chest, terminating himself...

Or rather, shutting down his body. Surprisingly, out of the robot's centre popped out a small Pocky.

Pocky.PNG

The little animal didn't say anything, but a certain bootlegged hedgehog certainly had something to say. "H-hey! What did you do with that idiot?!" he asked, angry at both 'Sally' and the Pocky. "Can't you do anything right?! You worthless pieces of--GAH?!" Fake!Silver was then interrupted by the Pocky suddenly jumping onto his face, punching and kicking him over and over. The sudden attack left Fake!Silver unable to retaliate, and looking rather pathetic to the other bootlegs who witnessed this.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

"GAH--hahahahah!" The knockoff clearly felt a lot of pain from the blade. But with each attack, he seemed to get crazier. "HAHAHA! This pain... I've longed for it for so long!" he remarked. "Now let's finish this! One of us is gonna be feeling despair at the end of the day!" With one last dash, Fake!Chi flew straight towards Next Purple.

Next Purple's thrusters once again kick into overdrive. "And it won't be me! CROSS... COMBINATION!" She shouts, pouring all of her power into her final strike against Chi.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Shoot! I forgot about Rexy!" Katii shouted out, blocking a rolling pin, courtesy of Kh'itii. "I can't get to her!

Painwheel turned to Bootlegged Rexy with a determined expression. "I'll take the dinosaur..."

Without another word, Painwheel ran to the Bootlegged Rexy, kicking her with a spiked foot, "Hiss! Don't drop that thing! It's affecting the genie over there!"

"LARRRGH!" <Why does food feel like it has what humans call iron on the outside!?> Rexy asked Painwheel furiously.

GRRR? <And what be that thing you have giant bug girl keep!? It holding Shantae down!? GIMME!> She roared charging at Painwheel and Hiss!

"Hold tight over there you two!", Undyne called as she was blocking spear after spear from Underfell Undyne! Finally Underfell came in and clashed spears with Undyne!

"You're persistent, but I can see you're starting to tire! Don't give your friends any hope that you'll be help after this!?", the fallen heroine cackled.

"Look who's talking", Undyne grunted as she won the clash of blades and sunk her blade into Underfell Undyne's clothes pinning her, enough for Undyne to wait on her before tossing her across the room!

"Stay down now!", Undyne ordered.

"HAHAHAAH! NEVER! I'm just warming up!", Underfell said as she charged into Undyne with a her desperation attack!

"RAAAAAGH! I'm! JUST! SICK! OF YOU! MESSING WITH THE NATURAL ORDER!", Underfell raged as she kicked, bit, and slashed at Undyne, before knocking her into a control panel, sending sparks flying as cables came loose!

"Now, you're about to fry like the load of fish sticks you are!", Underfell Undyne laughed as she loomed over the dazed Undyne.

"You know, you learned from Owl Man. Shame that was apparently your "Black" side", Undyne taunted. Shaking her head, she started to get up, "This ends now", she said seriously.

"NO! THIS ENDS WHEN I SAY IT ENDS!", Underfell Undyne shouted as she plunged down her spears.....only for Undyne to then suplex her!

"Never forget the classics!", Undyne said triumphantly as she launched her double's head into the computer!

"NO!", Underfeel was quick on the recovery, lashing back out, but Undyne beat her to it, stabbing one final spear through Underfell's outfit, right into an electric cable!

"Bet you wish you still had that particular armor now don't you!? I learned that from my Nightwing!", Undyne said as Underfell was shocked to her core.

"GWAGAGAGAGAAGAGAGAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa...........I lose?", Underfell said in disbelief.

"Look at that. I rise", Undyne said standing before her. "And you fall", she closed out with a punch, sending Underfell Undyne flying, right into Rexy which knocked the T Rex off her trajectories and slipping off!

"Guess we know who was the hero. We both were...and I'm going to help you be that hero again", Undyne said eyeing her KO'd bootleg sadly as she, the t rex and NEGA Shantae were sprawled out on the floor. Rexy, trying to get back up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cloud meanwhile was having the fight of his life up in the air!

"OMNISLASH!", he'd yelled, unleashing a flurry of swipes and slashes from his buster sword.

"I'M NO ONE'S SLAVE!", Lightning shouted in return as she answered in kind.

"It's no sue! Give up! You can't possibly hope to match me in the long run!", Lighting shouted.

"Want a bet? OMINSLASH VERSION 6!", he cried!

Image result for omnislash

"W-what is this!?", Lightning said confused as a blue aura surrounded Cloud and the fusion sword he'd brought with him, split into it's pieces, of multiple different swords! And with each one he dashed through her, until finally, he slammed her to the ground with unbelievable impact!

"And that's why you don't mess with the best", Cloud twirled his buster sword back in victory.

38 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Suddenly, a new voice came in, as an old man walked up to the four.

latest?cb=20120828185245

"M-My boy, what on Earth is going on here?! When I was last at this academy, the Skylanders were well behaved and mannerly!" The Judge said, as he ducked his head in a panic as a photo-frame flew right past his head. "Your honour!" Edgeworth shouted, as he launched the file towards him, allowing Yuta to grab it. 

Truth Bullet Added: L.O.S.E Emails and Plans 

"...What the..." Yuta said, not really sure why he got a truth bullet notification. 

"Y-Young Lady, would you mind protecting an old man while he reads through this evidence and verifies it?" The Judge asked Komaru.

"GAH! Wait a minute! Your honor! The defense of the case objects!", Furio Tigre said as he tried running over to the judge!

"Y-y-yes! There must be some mistake your honor!", Viola shouted.

"OBJECTION!", Phoenix kept the duo at bay and sent them packing to their fellow bootlegs!

Related image

"Your honor! The defense is ready for real this time!", Phoenix declared.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Next Purple's thrusters once again kick into overdrive. "And it won't be me! CROSS... COMBINATION!" She shouts, pouring all of her power into her final strike against Chi.

As the two clashed once more, there was a powerful struggle. Chi tried to fight back... but it was no use. Finally, the bootlegged Gizoid reverted to his 'regular' form, outmatched by Next Purple and plummeting back down to the ground. Laying there, Chi could only repeat one word over and over. "Despair... despair... des...pair..."

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Captain Metallix said:

As the two clashed once more, there was a powerful struggle. Chi tried to fight back... but it was no use. Finally, the bootlegged Gizoid reverted to his 'regular' form, outmatched by Next Purple and plummeting back down to the ground. Laying there, Chi could only repeat one word over and over. "Despair... despair... des...pair..."

With Chi defeated, Next Purple turns back into Neptune. "Wowie! This guy's a sore loser! Am I right?"

She puts her hands on her hips. "Now... where's that judge fellow?"

• Thumbs Up 5

26 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

Next Black then flies into Blue The Raptor and grabs it's tail, swinging it around in a circle while Dave is still clinging on to the reptile. She flicks the reptile which makes Dave fly off. "Go help Nicole!" @Polkadi She says as she continues spinning it around, eventually letting it go in the direction of Scourge and Mosu who are also dealing with waves of flying scissors. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria

"Heh! Well now Jackie! I expected better than a game of rock, paper, scissors!", Scourge gloated as he spin-dashed against the scissors!

"But hey! I say-WHOBWAH!", Scourge soon found himself bowled over by Blue who was thrown by Next Black! "LUuuuuucky shooooot!", he yelled as they slammed into the Mosasaurus who nearly accidentally swallowed them!

"Y-you're gonna pay for that....you know....right babe?", Scourge said crawling over the comatose Fiona. "Uuuuugh. I really hate today all of a sudden", he grumbled.

• Thumbs Up 6

Suddenly, all of the Bootlegs were shot next to each other..with exception to Asahina who walked over carrying Bootleg Yuta, throwing him down at @Spin Attaxx Bootleg Jess' feet. "W-We can't lose to them...not like this". Bootleg Yuta weakly said, forcing himself up, trying to bring all of the SkyLOSERs into a counterattack. 

Meanwhile, the Judge finished reading all of the evidence. "I-Incredible! T-This confirms it all! LOSE's is not an company and therefore can't own these people! The signatures at the bottom of each page confirms it with the Police Signature Scanner!" The Judge said. That means I have to alter the case's ruling!" 

"NOT GUILTY" 

"Protection over L.O.S.E assets: Lost" 

"T-That's it! Our evidence can effect all of them now!" Edgeworth said, as the Skylanders gathered to meet their bootlegged selves who were preparing their final attack.

"E-Evidence...?" Yuta asked, as he began thinking. 

"Truth Bullets"

"L.O.S.E Documents"

"...Guys...do you trust me?" Yuta asked to all of the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 6

Komaru nods. "Always, Yuta."

Neptune gives Yuta a peace sign with her fingers. "You betcha, Yuta! Or... maybe... Yuta Betcha!"

"Give it your all, kid." Sonic grins, awaiting what Yuta will do next.

• Thumbs Up 6

"You're a Skylander," Nicole replies, smiling warmly. "Of course we'd trust you."

Putting her hands behind her back, she awaits whatever it is that Yuta was planning. Hopefully, it worked...

• Thumbs Up 6

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Suddenly, all of the Bootlegs were shot next to each other..with exception to Asahina who walked over carrying Bootleg Yuta, throwing him down at @Spin Attaxx Bootleg Jess' feet. "W-We can't lose to them...not like this". Bootleg Yuta weakly said, forcing himself up, trying to bring all of the SkyLOSERs into a counterattack. 

Meanwhile, the Judge finished reading all of the evidence. "I-Incredible! T-This confirms it all! LOSE's is not an company and therefore can't own these people! The signatures at the bottom of each page confirms it with the Police Signature Scanner!" The Judge said. That means I have to alter the case's ruling!" 

"NOT GUILTY" 

"T-That's it! Our evidence can effect all of them now!" Edgeworth said, as the Skylanders gathered to meet their bootlegged selves who were preparing their final attack.

"Truth Bullets"

"L.O.S.E Documents"

"You got this, Yuta." Katii gave a thumbs up.

"Hiss trust you lots!" Hiss nodded cheerfully.

Painwheel simply nodded in approval. While She didn't know Yuta all that well, she was more than willing to give her fellow Skylander a chance.

• Thumbs Up 6

Jessica and Lily both nodded. "Absolutely, you're one of us," Jessica said.

Shade, meanwhile, looked away for a moment. Eventually he shrugged and sighed. "Well, you do you. I doubt you'll succeed, but I won't stop you."

• Thumbs Up 4

"...Alright then, I've got an idea!".

The SkyLOSERs began charging up their final attack, as all of them began shouting a chant. 

"We're all owned by L.O.S.E, OUR LIVES ARE FOR THEM!" 

"..." 

"Everyone, point out your fingers, and do what I do...I think if we combine our power with the evidence, we can do this!" Yuta said, as he pointed out his finger...

Truth Bullet: L.O.S.E Documents

"...I have to have confidence..."

"...I can help them, even without powers". Yuta said, as he pointed towards the fake Skylanders as they shout out a massive energy blast. 

A truth bullet suddenly shot out of Yuta's hand, colliding with the blast and trying to push it back, but shows more people need to shoot truth bullets towards the blast.

"Guys, w-we can do it, come on!" Yuta said, gritting his teeth.

• Thumbs Up 6

Komaru loads her Hacking Gun. "Come on, Toko! Together, now!" @DemonLord DanJ86

danganronpa-udg-24.jpg?resize=550,312

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!" Komaru exclaims as she shoots Hope Bullets at the blast.

• Thumbs Up 5

Jessica stared at Yuta and shrugged. She can't say she'd ever used Truth magic before... largely because such a thing never existed, but this was the next best thing. She held out her arm and fired a Truth Bullet like Yuta's. She even flicked her thumb as if her hand were a gun.

Lily held both hands together and fired off her own Bullet. Even if she was winning with words and not violence, she wondered if they had to take the form of bullets.

Shade, meanwhile, just fired indiscriminately. "BANG, BANG, BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!"

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru loads her Hacking Gun. "Come on, Toko! Together, now!" @DemonLord DanJ86

danganronpa-udg-24.jpg?resize=550,312

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!" Komaru exclaims as she shoots Hope Bullets at the blast.

Toko follows Komaru's lead. "R-Right!"

"For the innocent!" Proclaims Noire.

"For happiness!" Adds Daniel.

"For...friendship..." Dave embarrassedly includes.

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!!"

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"NOT GUILTY" 

"Truth Bullets"

"L.O.S.E Documents"

"Kid...I just saw you face down a tyrannical super power crazed version of yourself. If you're that strong by yourself, then hell yes! Let us just see how powerful you are with us backing you!", Undyne said.

"You know what to do. I can trust that", Cloud said with the hint of a smile.

"Well, Yuta! It's the home stretch!", Phoenix said. "We're with you in this to the end!"

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"...Alright then, I've got an idea!".

The SkyLOSERs began charging up their final attack, as all of them began shouting a chant. 

"We're all owned by L.O.S.E, OUR LIVES ARE FOR THEM!" 

"..." 

"Everyone, point out your fingers, and do what I do...I think if we combine our power with the evidence, we can do this!" Yuta said, as he pointed out his finger...

Truth Bullet: L.O.S.E Documents

"...I have to have confidence..."

"...I can help them, even without powers". Yuta said, as he pointed towards the fake Skylanders as they shout out a massive energy blast. 

A truth bullet suddenly shot out of Yuta's hand, colliding with the blast and trying to push it back, but shows more people need to shoot truth bullets towards the blast.

"Guys, w-we can do it, come on!" Yuta said, gritting his teeth.

"This feels awfully familiar!", Phoenix said grinning as he gave his iconic finger point as well!

"Just like old times Mr. Wright!", Undyne said pointing her sharp finger out!

".....Alright", Cloud mildly agreed and pointed his buster sword out as if it were a finger point.

• Thumbs Up 6

"That's wrong, sucka!" Neptune says, pointing with both of her fingers.

Sonic tosses the knockoff sword away, using his real sword to point forward. "That's wrong!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"THAT'S WRONG!" Katii and Hiss said pointing their fingers (Or in Hiss's case, a claw).

"... WRONG?" Painwheel Yelled, facepalming while pointing as well. "This is so cheesy..."

"Cheesy, sure..." Katii whispered as she shrugged, "But you gotta admit, it's pretty fun!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Kyoko pointed with the others. "You got that wrong!" Kyoko then thought to herself, "so that's how much fun Makoto had..."

Ragna joined the others, "you got so dead wrong!"

• Thumbs Up 6

As the bullets all began piling on the blast the Bootlegs were sending towards the Skylanders, the blast began getting shot back, further and further back to the Bootlegs. "N-N-NO" They shouted in unison, as the blast piled back, turning into a bright blue. 

BREAK

As the blast shot directly into the bootleg Skylanders, the entire room was bathed in a massive bright light, blinding everyone. When the brightness died down, the Skylanders looked down not to see the bootlegs, but themselves. 

"Maaan, I feel like I'm gonna barf". Alt Yuta said, as he used one of his powers to shoot water into his mouth. 

"...I-I'm me...again?....I-I can....feel....emotions....?" Alt Hina said, as she looked down at the ground, before looking over to Yuta. "Yuta! I don't hate you anymore!" Alt Hina said positively as she grabbed her brother into a hug. 

• Thumbs Up 7

Alt. Neptune rubs her eyes. "Hey... what the heckie is going on here? We should get working on restoring this place back to normal, right?"

Alt. Tails wobbles to his feet. "U-Um... I'll get started on calculating the materials we need. Maybe we should equip a security system too."

"Sounds way past cool to me!" Alt. Sonic chuckles. "Now, let's rock and roll!"

Sonic's eyebrow raises. "Huh... did their personalities... merge?"

• Thumbs Up 6

"Ugh... h-huh?!" Among the group of reformed Skylanders, this world's Silver and Chi looked at themselves with astonishment. "I'm... me again? H-ha! I'm myself again!" said Silver, happy that he'd been restored. "I... FUNCTION? AT LAST!" said the reformed Omega. "WEAPONS ARE OPERATIONAL! TIME TO END THE REIGN OF DESPAIR!"

There was a pause, before Omega continued. "...THOUGH PERHAPS, THESE SHOULD BE USED AS A LAST RESORT." It seemed like some of the pacifist Omega still lurked within his systems, though given a new purpose. Meanwhile, the alternate Chi was filled with both joy... and sorrow. "All this time... all that time I spent..."

"Forgive me, Skylanders..." Alt!Chi said to the counterparts. "Please, forgive us all. We will work to repair what's left of this multiverse."

• Thumbs Up 7

Alt-Jessica slowly came to, and looked down to see that her attire changed completely - now she was exactly like her counterpart, as were all of her friends. "Aww," she frowned, "I quite liked that outfit... especially my sandals..."

"I didn't," Jessica said, bluntly and coldly.

"Seems like someone's a big stick in the mud, eh, Lily?" Alt-Jess asked.

"It sure seems like it," Alt-Lily giggled. She then turned stern. "Wait a minute, why aren't there any flowers here? We need flowers, stat!"

"My my, she seems a lot more assertive than I am," Lily said, watching her counterpart using Plant magic to create beautiful flower bouquets. "And Jessica, you seem a lot more positive now!"

"I guess I do!" Alt-Jessica cheerfully replied. "Thanks so much, you guys! You're the greatest!" she said, waving to the Skylanders.

Shade, meanwhile, looked at his counterpart. What changed about him now?

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 1

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Alt-Jessica slowly came to, and looked down to see that her attire changed completely - now she was exactly like her counterpart, as were all of her friends. "Aww," she frowned, "I quite liked that outfit... especially my sandals.."

"I didn't," Jessica said, bluntly and coldly.

"Seems like someone's a big stick in the mud, eh, Lily?" Alt-Jess asked.

"It sure seems like it," Alt-Lily giggled. She then turned stern. "Wait a minute, why aren't there any flowers here? We need flowers, stat!"

"My my, she seems a lot more assertive than I am," Lily said, watching her counterpart using Plant magic to create beautiful flower bouquets. "And Jessica, you seem a lot more positive now!"

"I guess I do!" Alt-Jessica cheerfully replied. "Thanks so much, you guys! You're the greatest!" she said, waving to the Skylanders.

Shade, meanwhile, looked at his counterpart. What changed about him now?

"I-It might not be a good idea to wear sandals right now..." Alt Yuta said, as he grabbed a bucket and began throwing up in it. "A-All of those power chemicals are coming back up..." Yuta spat, losing quite a few of his ultimate abilities while keeping some.

"O-Oh man, you're sick, stay right there!" Alt Hina said, as she quickly ran over to the med bay and got an ice-pack and a first aid kit. "It's alright, you're going to be fine". 

• Thumbs Up 6

"It looks like all's well that ends well," Neptune says happily.

"Yeah. Looks like it. This should mean our communications and tech back home should be fine too, right?" Komaru replies, curious if things are completely back to normal.

• Thumbs Up 6