Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Oogie gave a small chuckle and gave a sick smile. 

Oogie-Boogie-Nightmare-In-Your-Face.jpg

"Well of course I do! I mean after all, I'm above all of those losers working under Maleficent, and Maleficent herself! Since I'm the double agent in her group!" Oogie revealed.

"I was hired by a certain group to manipulate Maleficent's whittle posse from the inside, as well as helping place their plans in order!" Oogie said. "And the one person at the middle of it all?" 

"This loser kid here. Whatshisname, Rocky? Road? Rooster? Ah right, Roxas". 

"Oh yeah, that Organization of his has much more than a bounty on his head. This entire plan was manipulated from the start..."

"And you Skylosers have had your strings pulled the entire time!" Oogie said with a chuckle.

"I should have known you guys were involved with that bite mark." Katii growled, clenching her fist, "And what do you mean, Our strings have been pulled?"

Katii bit her lip. "No, don't tell me... we've been duped again!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica's currently static Null Blast still lingered in her hands. "So your Hot Topic pals are trying to get Roxas back into their ranks, I'm guessing. Right, now tell us how we undo it."

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Spill it, bug-brains," Jessica said, Null Blast still at her fingertips. "Tell us what happened to Roxas."

trucy-benchpumped%28b%29.gif

"And don't even try to give us one of those "half-act" shows where you leave partway through! I've got a knack for tracking down cowards in show busniess!", Trucy warned.

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Start talking mister... or I'll call forth some friends of mine that you won't wanna upset." Ray threatened, pointing his staff at Oogie. He didn't tell the skylanders that he could summon ghosts...or other comfort reapers.

maya-bench-strict%28b%29.gif

"Oh! You're a spirit medium and a reaper too!? That's great! "Cause I've got friends on the other side~!", as well to help if need be!", Maya said.

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"...Our strings are being pulled?" Sonic asks. "By who?!"

"And why does this mastermind behind this little scheme want Roxas?"

Related image

"Organization XIII! I can't even begin to list the reasons they'd want their hands on Roxas!", Sora said.

phoenix-document%28b%29.gif

"But about the 'mastermind'.....Uh oh! Didn't he mention a matter of "roles"!?", Phoenix said nervously, putting two and two together!

• Thumbs Up 2

"I should've known those Organization characters were setting us up...." Rocku said clenching his fist.

"You think they're gonna plan an ambush or something?" Graff wondered.

"Can't they just talk it out?" Big innocently suggested.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Oh! You're a spirit medium and a reaper too!? That's great! "Cause I've got friends on the other side~!", as well to help if need be!", Maya said.

"Huh?!" Ray panicked. He then facepalmed realising that he was supposed to blurt that part out to everyone under the sun.

"I-I was meaning m-my fellow co-workers!" "L-like Yaya and Ember!" Ray stuttered trying to cover his tracks... rather badly.

• Thumbs Up 1

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"Interesting interesting" Celes said, "funny considering we're dealing with our own organization of evil."

"Hmm.. We'll kick their asses if we have to" Ragna said, "simple as that."

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Katii bit her lip. "No, don't tell me... we've been duped again!"

Image result for trucy wright witch

"Well I guess you could always go with "bamboozled" if you prefer that term", Trucy piped up.

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

phoenix-document%28b%29.gif

"But about the 'mastermind'.....Uh oh! Didn't he mention a matter of "roles"!?", Phoenix said nervously, putting two and two together!

maya-shock.gif

"No way! Nick! You don't think Organization XIII or someone among them might be the ones gunning for Kaede, Kirumi and Yusei, do you!?", Maya said shocked.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I don't get it, though. That person is so dead set on trying to kill me, Yusei and Kirumi. Why the sudden change in focus?" Kaede asks.

"Don't jinx it. I bet that person is looking for the right time to axe you off." Sayaka says to Kaede.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oogie coughed, still chuckling.

latest?cb=20140916230453

"Funny. Now that you mention it, I recall that Xemmas fellow mentioning that he wanted Roxas back in his proper role..."

"But there's a whole list of reasons why those Organization fellows are gunning for Roxy here. He's the one person who can be manipulated, and turned into a tool for killing those there heartless".

"Xemmas made that clear to Ol' Oogie. "The boy is easy to manipulate! All we'd have to do is throw a Xion or Namine clone at him and he'd be our little puppet forever!" Blah Blah Blah" Oogie said.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for trucy wright witch

"Well I guess you could always go with "bamboozled" if you prefer that term", Trucy piped up.

"I SUPPOSE WE COULD EVEN SAY... SMECKLEDORFED?" Papyrus suggested.

"That not word..." Hiss began, "Hiss agree though."

"Oh for infinity's sake.." Katii shot a glare at the two. "Is this really the time for pop culture references right now?!"

"...That was reference?" Hiss asked, confused by what Katii said.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Oogie coughed, still chuckling.

latest?cb=20140916230453

"Funny. Now that you mention it, I recall that Xemmas fellow mentioning that he wanted Roxas back in his proper role..."

"But there's a whole list of reasons why those Organization fellows are gunning for Roxy here. He's the one person who can be manipulated, and turned into a tool for killing those there heartless".

"Xemmas made that clear to Ol' Oogie. "The boy is easy to manipulate! All we'd have to do is throw a Xion or Namine clone at him and he'd be our little puppet forever!" Blah Blah Blah" Oogie said.

Katii turned to Roxas with a curious look. Organization XIII... What a sinister sounding name. Roxas was a member of them? It was hard to imagine him once being a member of that group. 

Whatever the case, there's no way she or her friends were going to let him return to them, not without a fight.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I see..." Sayaka says, stroking her chin. "So Xemmas is in cohoots with this person... or even COULD be the person we're looking for?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"I don't get it, though. That person is so dead set on trying to kill me, Yusei and Kirumi. Why the sudden change in focus?" Kaede asks.

"Don't jinx it. I bet that person is looking for the right time to axe you off." Sayaka says to Kaede.

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Well to be fair Kaede. He hasn't exactly been trying to kill Roxas so much as kidnap him, it seems! I wonder if he wants the power of the keyblade on his side to-"

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"Yeah do stuff like that, I guess!", Maya said in response.

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"But maybe it's also some whacked out plan the mastermind has to somehow...obiliviate you three?", Phoenix guessed.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Grrr....damn you Oogie. You and the Organization won't get away with this!" Rocku said "Toying with Roxas' emotions to force him returning to this evil group!? The nerve of them...."

"I wonder if the hooded dude that kept showing up was...no..it couldn't be..." Graff theorized in thought.

"Organization XIII? Gosh, I hope we can beat them all..." Big hoped.  

• Thumbs Up 2

"So, Organisation 13..." Nicole ponders aloud. She shakes her head. "Another band of misfits."

// "They think they're tough, but they do nothing but taunt."

// "This is a weakness to be exploited."

• Thumbs Up 1

Roxas just stood there in total silence, looking at the darkness in his arm that was clearly getting worse. It was clear he was worried, even if he refused to speak of it. 

6b5395e0040fd6e9d363b77cc5b842bd.png

"I wouldn't underestimate that there Organization if I were you. Maleficent is one tough cookie, and a master manipulator, what kind of people do you think it takes to set up an entire gang of Skylosers and an entire gang of villains into playing right into their hands?" Oogie taunted.

"It's funny. Even at the start of this little adventure, when I was hacked into Disney Castle thanks to that weird MCP thing Maleficent found, that quack of a wizard didn't even refer to the kid by name". 

"Goes to show how much people care about those that don't exist". 

• Thumbs Up 3

Nicole rolls her eyes so hard, the whole planet probably rolled with her.

"You've served your purpose. Now, we either bring you to justice, or let you escape with your life," Nicole simply explains, with a look that implied she wasn't screwing around.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"So, Organisation 13..." Nicole ponders aloud. She shakes her head. "Another band of misfits."

// "They think they're tough, but they do nothing but taunt."

// "This is a weakness to be exploited."

Related image

"Don't be so quick to scoff at them Nicole!", Sora warned. "They've been more than just a threat to say the least! Talk about a multiverse universal threat on a global scale times infinity!"

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Goes to show how much people care about those that don't exist". 

trucy-serious%28b%29.gif

"Hey! Nobody asked you about that! Stick to the actual FACTS at hand, mister!", Trucy said wanting to keep the pressure off of Roxas.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh, shut up." Sonic scoffs at Oogie's statement.

"We'll win. I have no doubt in my mind... we'll win." Kaede says, triggering a sharp pain in her head.

Are you sure? You're still nervous, aren't you?

I can feel the sweat trickling from your brow.

They're out to get you. Just like Roxas. That much we know.

You really think these "friends" can save you for much longer?

• Thumbs Up 4

"OK, so we find and blow up these Organisation guys," Jessica said. "Can't be too bad."

"...Jess, that Data-Axel thing gave Lily a PTSD attack on top of being hard to take down," Ivorn pointed out.

"Yes, well, that was a robot. I'm guessing the rest are all fleshy humans what don't take kindly to magic and axes n' stuff. Plus, there's... how many of us right now? Way more than thirteen, for sure. And hey, if all else fails, remember this: at least they're not Charn."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Are you alright?" Ragna said as he noticed Kaede's pain, reminding him of when he had to take care of Saya, "take it easy now"

"Alright Oogie. Enough talk! I think its about time you leave! Consider yourself banished by order of the Pumpkin King!" Jack said as he roared at Oogie.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Related image

"Don't be so quick to scoff at them Nicole!", Sora warned. "They've been more than just a threat to say the least! Talk about a multiverse universal threat on a global scale time infinity!"

18AOz5Z.jpg

"You imply they've done more than just taunt. I must see this to believe this." Nicole says, exasperated.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I-I'm fine... don't worry about me." Kaede groans. "I... believe in you all."

"Yeah... I believe in you..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"No one betrays the Organization". A voice from before suddenly says, before a scream is heard from Oogie. Several extremely sharp playing cards ripped through Oogie, unleashing multiple holes in him and causing the bugs to fall out. 

Oogie-Boogie-Nightmare-Maggot-Mouth.jpg

"W-What?! No! JACK, JACK, ROXAS, SKYLANDERS, HELP, I DONT WANNA DIE AGAIN, YOU GOTTA stoooooopppppp him"

Oogie's panicked screams quickly died down as the bugs all escaped, leaving Oogie's ripped up material on the ground. 

latest?cb=20110116085848

"Honestly, what good is an gambler who reveals their hand on the first round?" Luxord said, as he suddenly stood forward playing with a deck of cards.

• Thumbs Up 3

"WHAT THE...." Rocku said shocked by the sight.

"Oh no....he really was gonna help us...." Big said sadly. "He must really like eating bugs though..." he then thought.

"Oh that's nasty...." Graff simply said watching all the bugs scattered out.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

18AOz5Z.jpg

"You imply they've done more than just taunt. I must see this to believe this." Nicole says, exasperated.

"......You were saying?", Phoenix said as Luxord showed up and card skewered Oogie Boogie!"

"Ah gees,  another gambler!? Are we in for a second round?", Maya said.

"I don't know why,  but something about this guy seems.....familiar,  like I've run into something his before", Trucy said.  @Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 1