Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"You!" Jack roared, "Oogie may had been a despicable cheat but he never would hurt his friends!" Jack seemed to lament the death of his nemesis.

"Great another pain in the ass..." Ragna said as he changed Blood-Scythe to sword mode.

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"There can only be one Ultimate Gambler. I think this is the part where we try to decapitate each other for immortality or something."

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic growls. "Great... our one lead is gone!"

"What the hell do you want, card man?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Lily looked on in shock and horror at Oogie's demise.

"...yeah, good riddance, frankly," Jessica shrugged. "Dude tried to kill us, and the only downside is this Null Blast didn't do him in. Plus I hate bugs. Oh well, may as well not make it a total waste..." She aimed towards Luxord.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh shut up girlie". Luxord said in response to Jess' threat. He simply clicked his fingers and suddenly Jess turned into....

latest?cb=20100710002312

"Oh, don't be so alarmed Skylanders, she won't remain like that for long, I'd say ten seconds or so. But it is quite amusing when it does happen". Luxord said with a chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 2

"W-What the- Jess!" Sayaka exclaims, shocked at what just happened.

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii, who had her dagger drawn, quickly sheathed it after seeing Jess's transformation. Hiss gasped and dropped her spear, looking terrified, 

"Hiss listening!" Hiss quickly said holding her arms up, "Hiss wont harm you!"

"DID... DID HE JUST TURN OUR HUMAN FRIEND INTO A DICE?" Papyrus shuddered, "THAT'S SOME SINISTER MAGIC YOU GOT..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hm, does this mean she... die-d...?" Shade cackled.

"TURN HER BACK, YOU ASSHOLE!" Lumina shouted, two balls of Light magic forming in her hands.

"L-Lumina, please don't," Ivorn timidly said. "You just saw what happened to Jessica!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby looks over at Jessica and then shouts,

"That's not how stage magic should be used! It's supposed to be a fun thing, not used as a way to harm others! What's making you do this? Tell us!"

• Thumbs Up 1

200?cb=20140325035743

"Well then, perhaps I have made it clear we are not to be trifled with. I am only here to mop up the trash, the rest of you have bigger and better purposes to fulfill". 

He sent a card flying at Roxas and disappeared into a portal of darkness as Jess turned back to normal again.

"..." Roxas stood silent at everything.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica staggered to her feet. "OK, so what was that guy's name again?"

"Well, we-"

"Oh wait, I remember; DEAD MAN." Jessica sounded furious, to the Elementals it seemed only a few quarters away from the fury shown by the very figure she currently resembled.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Seems like you guys have some trouble head" Jack said as he rubbed his skull but then eagerly turned to the Skylanders. "Anyways I'm so happy you guys helped me out with my Oogie problem! You all look wonderful! You Skylanders even gave me some ideas for next Halloween! So please come over next time!"

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"Maybe we will take you on that offer"

• Thumbs Up 4

Danny picked up the card that had laid at Roxas' feet. On it was a picture of a lion, and a mountain top. 

"I'm sorry about what happened Jess". Danny said.

• Thumbs Up 2

After Luxord disappeared, everything fell quiet...

"...What a load of hokus."

Nicole shook her head. "A band of jokesters who threaten and tease and bully, but never dare attack. It is a sign of weakness, not strength."

She puts away her lance, and starts walking. "We need to move, before anything else happens," Nicole states.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey, becoming an object ain't so bad!" Neptune says.

"...What nonsense are you talking about now?" Homura asks.

"Oh, you'll see." Neptune replies, her tongue playfully out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jessica glared at Neptune. "I was humiliated. I could've offed him, but I didn't. Oh, but trust me: I see those cards again, he's a goner in more ways than one."

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas finally moved after hearing the whole speech, walking up to Jack.

"Thank you for the offer Jack". Roxas said, offering a handshake.

"That was...unexpected..." Edgeworth said. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica glared at Neptune. "I was humiliated. I could've offed him, but I didn't. Oh, but trust me: I see those cards again, he's a goner in more ways than one."

"What are you gonna do, run him over?" Neptune asks.

"...What?" Homura says, confused. "When do we run over people? Especially with magic powers?"

"Oooooh, fine! I can't hold it in anymore! Check it out, guys!" Neptune exclaims as she emits a bright glow...

As the light clears, Neptune was no more. All the Skylanders could see in her place was...

latest?cb=20160924211245

"Heh, heh! Check me out! I'm a motorbike!"

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Roxas finally moved after hearing the whole speech, walking up to Jack.

"Thank you for the offer Jack". Roxas said, offering a handshake.

"That was...unexpected..." Edgeworth said. 

jack-gif.gif?w=672

"Very straight forward! I like that! I'll see you all then!" Jack laughed as he's joined by his friends Zero and Sally as they head back to Halloween Town.

• Thumbs Up 4

599375-roxas.jpg

"Come on...let's head back to the Gummi-Ship..." Roxas said, silently beginning to leave.

"They won't let it happen..."

"I'm safe..."

"My friends would help me..." 

49f5833b4170e753eb858a6093749ae6.jpg?noi

"You're lying to yourself"

"They aren't your friends"

"They won't save you"

"A nobody is forever alone". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"H-How? How'd you turn into a... a... BIKE?!" Kaede asks in shock.

Nepbike turns to Kaede. "No biggie! I learned that in one game, my soul got trapped in a bike! So I thought, HEY, maybe my ability to transform can go beyond HDD and ta-da! Took plenty of concentration but now I can drive on the fast lane!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"FAREWELL,  MR. SKELLINGTON!" Papyrus waved, "WE SHOULD MEET UP AGAIN ONE DAY AND DISCUSS SKELETON THINGS!"

"What skeleton things?" Hiss asked her skeletal friend,

"UH... I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY." Papyrus shrugged, "JUST GENERAL STUFF INVOLVING SKELETONS AND STUFF."

"Riiight. okay then." Katii brushed off Papyrus's quirkiness. "Well, that's another world saved. Good job team!"

Katii looked at her skeletal arm, courtesy of her disguise and shuddered, "Well, this costume was nice and all... but I can't wait until I have my skin on my arm again."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby waves at Jack and heads back to the Gummi-Ship.

"See you later, Jack! It was nice to help you with Oogie, though I'm sad about what happened to him.... Um, Roxas? Where are we heading next? I didn't see or hear any information about where we should go from Oogie or Luxord."

The Blues do more or less the same thing.

"Bye, Jack! You're a pretty cool guy, you know?"

"Man, those was some crazy revelations back there."

"It's a good thing we're leaving, I'm tired of being a poorly drawn scarecrow!"

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"What are you gonna do, run him over?" Neptune asks.

"...What?" Homura says, confused. "When do we run over people? Especially with magic powers?"

"Oooooh, fine! I can't hold it in anymore! Check it out, guys!" Neptune exclaims as she emits a bright glow...

As the light clears, Neptune was no more. All the Skylanders could see in her place was...

latest?cb=20160924211245

"Heh, heh! Check me out! I'm a motorbike!"

maya-normal%28b%29.gif

"Oooh! I don't suppose you're offering rides are you!?", Maya asked.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Don't even think about it Maya!", Phoenix objected.

trucy-thoughtful%28b%29.gif

"That might be a little too out there even for us, Ms. Fey", Trucy said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"W-Well, let's head back!" Kaede looks at Nepbike. "Um... may I?"

Nepbike chuckles. "Go right on ahead!"

Kaede gets on Nepbike as the two prepare to head back. "There's room for twoooooo~"

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede gets on Nepbike as the two prepare to head back. "There's room for twoooooo~"

phoenix-objecting.gif

"Maya, don't-", Phoenix began to say.

maya-nod.gif

"Oh heck yes! I call dibs!", Maya said as she accepted the offer!

trucy-humph%28d%29.gif

"Aaand there she goes doing it. I see what you mean about that Maya Fey and her......quirks Daddy!", Trucy remarked.

• Thumbs Up 2