Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

4 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Kirumi_Toujou_29.png

"Master Kaede. If you must seek the truth or a hidden meaning behind a dream I will assist you but I'm not sure if we will find anything."

Kirumi_Toujou_6.png

"Just remember that we should do our best saving the Multiverse first before we seek anything else. We need to be selfless after all."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"Right. I just hope we'll find them along the way. I'll... see you later."

Kaede walks out the room, unsure of what to think.

Why do you want to go out of your way to find these "friends"?

Trust no one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sarge finds himself in Yaya's workshop. 

"I thought I was just going outside for fresh air not being stuffed into Yaya's workshop."

"Relax Sarge, we've got a big surprise for you." Ember smiles.

Sarge just grumbles as he goes inside and is made to sit on a stool. Everyone in Delta including Ayna is here eager to see some results.

"O.K. Sarge you mind letting us put this on you?" Yaya asks carrying out the Medic Armour.

"Sure, I guess." He wheezes. Yaya slides the Medic Armour on and allows Sarge to clip the shoulder parts on. She then presses the blue symbol and hopes for the best.

"How do you feel Marcus?" Ayna asks.

Sarge notices his vision is a lot better and that his breathing is a little easier. "Not bad, I still feel like garbage but now I can do things and not compromise others. Nice job Yaya."

"Yes! It works!" Yaya smiles while the others cheer and approve. Yaya quickly knocks on wood just to be sure not to jinx it.

"I take it this is meant for missions only correct?" Sarge asks.

"Yep."

"Good I don't wanna rely on this as some sort of crutch." Sarge grunts.

Yaya turns off the armour and helps Sarge takes it off. "I'll take it back to his room." Ayna smiles."

"Our room now." Sarge nods.

Ayna and Ember both Sarge up and take him back to his room along with the armour.

"Thank you again Yaya, we really appreciate it." Ayna smiled while Sarge gave her the thumbs up.

Amitie looked down. "A Killing Game happened. People got accused of killing people to get out...and Danny was one of them. I knew he couldn't do it..."

Sig chimed in. "I kinda gave him some funny looks...but he didn't kill anybody. I said I was sorry, but I don't think he heard me..."

"And he got shown some movies of this town being all in bad shape...all thanks to a guy who says he's Danny from the future." Amitie explained. The memories were still harsh as ever.

"I'm glad your town is okay." Said Sig.

And Amitie vouched for Sig. "Sig wants to make it up to Danny, but we don't really know him the best...then we figured you knew him better! The town's okay, so he can feel a little better knowing his friends are safe!"

Lupin chimed in. "But he's still got those feelings of betrayal from others to contend with. I heard the stories.

Raffina could not believe what she was hearing, but admittedly was happy Amitie wanted to do something about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sam stood in thought for a brief moment, thinking.

"So I'm guessing Danny's jerky evil future self has been screwing with him..." Sam said.

"In cases like this, to be honest, it's pretty simple. Danny's a 14 year old. He might be acting a little vindictive or snarky, but he's likely hurting bad. If that really happened, Danny's probably doubting himself and his abilities as a hero now".

"If you want my advice, I'd think just getting your group together and try to reassure his abilities might be enough, Make it clear to him that this wasn't his fault". 

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Well I have heard being moody teenagers start at age 15..." Sonic says to himself. "But at least that phase is over."

Image result for sonic the hedgehog

"You said it well, me!", Sonic said to his Sentinel counterpart.

Dozw1Ip.gif

"Hmmm, Real World internet.....", Maya said quizically sitting down at the computer.

jOLtiAD.gif

"Hey NIIIIIICK. SInce we've got quite few people feeling blue around here? Remember that video we and Edgeworth @Ryannumber1gamer were in where you borrowed Rock's 8-bit skin? It's been REMADE in 720p60fps HD!"

JFh6Tkf.gif

"Eh heh, oh boooooooooy! Of all the things to bring back!", Phoenix said shocked to his core.

3qOiwJF.gif

"That was uh, originally back in 2011, weird times back then."

• Thumbs Up 3

"I think so, too." Said Raffina. "But I wonder...what can we get him?"

Amitie decided to mention this. "I was thinking of writing him a card to show appreciation if I couldn't do anything else...but that sounds like a wonderful idea! Hey, we could even try both!"

"A card is a pretty simple thing to give." Said Lupin. "But say, Sam? Uh...you? While the idea to bring us together is fantastic, I think something should go with that card? I dunno when the next mission will be. It would be a good opprotunity to bring the team together...or try to."

And Lupin even says this. "And I'm not upset. I was actually much worse than him when I was younger..."

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"I think so, too." Said Raffina. "But I wonder...what can we get him?"

Amitie decided to mention this. "I was thinking of writing him a card to show appreciation if I couldn't do anything else...but thay sounds like a wonderful idea! Hey, we could even try both!"

"A card is a pretty simple thing to give." Said Lupin. "But say, Sam? Uh...you? While the idea to bring us together is fantastic, I think something should go with that card? I dunno when the next mission will be. It would be a good opprotunity to bring the team together...or try to."

And Lupin even says this. "And I'm not upset. I was actually much worse than him when I was younger..."

Sam nodded. "I have an idea. Me and Tucker can write a message for him in the card". Sam said, grabbing a pen. 

"Yeah, I'm sure Danny misses his ol' best pal!" Tucker said, getting a pen ready too.

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, Makoto leaves Hina and Taeko in the medbay for them to spend some time alone to regain their composure. He sits down in the lounge room where he recieves a phone call.

latest?cb=20161110021429

"Hello?" Makoto asks, on his cell phone.

latest?cb=20160301030516

"Ah, Kyoko! Yeah, we made it safely. Thanks for asking."

latest?cb=20161110020903

"...Celes and Hina? They're fine. Just recovering. However, Hina's getting memories of her Hope's Peak days back. That's a real first for all of us."

latest?cb=20160325195945

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'll tell Sonic and the others you said hi. Don't worry. I'll see you soon, okay?"

After hearing Kyoko's response, Makoto blushes slightly.

latest?cb=20161110021029

"I, uhh... I love you, too. Bye." Makoto shuts off his phone and sighs out of embarrassment.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Alrighty!" Amitie said. But then she realized. "But we still need paper..."

Of course, by sheer freaking ckincidence, Lupin has some. "Here you go! I use this sometimes."

"Thanks, Lupin!" Said Amitie.

Amitie begins by writing her appreciation message. "'You're a really cool guy, Danny! Hope this card helps! -Amitie!' How's that sound?"

Sig follows, albiet needing help from Amitie, but he manages. "'Sorry for giving you funny looks...can we be friends again? -Sig' What do you think?"

They hand the card to Sam and Tucker. Hope this helps.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile, Makoto leaves Celes and Taeko in the medbay for them to spend some time alone to regain their composure. He sits down in the lounge room where he recieves a phone call.

latest?cb=20161110021429

"Hello?" Makoto asks, on his cell phone.

latest?cb=20160301030516

"Ah, Kyoko! Yeah, we made it safely. Thanks for asking."

latest?cb=20161110020903

"...Celes and Hina? They're fine. Just recovering. However, Hina's getting memories of her Hope's Peak days back. That's a real first for all of us."

latest?cb=20160325195945

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'll tell Sonic and the others you said hi. Don't worry. I'll see you soon, okay?"

After hearing Kyoko's response, Makoto blushes slightly.

latest?cb=20161110021029

"I, uhh... I love you, too. Bye." Makoto shuts off his phone and sighs out of embarrassment.

latest?cb=20170309210240

"Makoto has a girlfrienddddddddd~" Sayaka said teasingly with a giggle. 

1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Alrighty!" Amitie said. But then she realized. "But we still need paper..."

Of course, by sheer freaking ckincidence, Lupin has some. "Here you go! I use this sometimes."

"Thanks, Lupin!" Said Amitie.

Amitie begins by writing her appreciation message. "'You're a really cool guy, Danny! Hope this card helps! -Amitie!' How's that sound?"

Sig follows, albiet needing help from Amitie, but he manages. "'Sorry for giving you funny looks...can we be friends again? -Sig' What do you think?"

They hand the card to Sam and Tucker. Hope this helps.

"Chin Up Danny, we're all counting on you, visit us back in Amity sometime - T" 

Sam also proceeded to write a message and gave the card back to Amitie. 

"If you can, you should probably tell the others to be careful around him. Until he gets his confidence back, he might not be at 100% peek performance". 

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20161110021254

"H-Huh? You heard that, Sayaka?"

latest?cb=20161110021029

"But yeah... quite a lot happened between us."

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile deep down in a quiet part of the multiverse...

"What the fish are we going to do with him now?" A squirrel spoke up.

"I don't know..."

"I didn't think he would do what he did...drinking all that toxic stuff."

"It's a pity nobody could really get him to open up..." Sighed a skeleton.

"I had a feeling that he was a wreck but not this much of one maybe that's where we went wrong..."

"We have no choice now, we need to get outside help, it's either that or we release him into the mortal realms which in my opinion is not an option." An asian woman chimes in looking very serious.

"Releasing him could spell certain death for him or others so we need to go outside." The skeleton agrees.

"Bob, get Rosy and the coats we're heading to the mortal realms as soon I hear we've got permission from the Burning Man." The asian woman turns to the squirrel and gives him the order.

"You're the boss Particle." Bob heads off to go find Rosy and get things ready.

"You want me to tell Jiffy to get the welcoming committee ready?" The skeleton smirks.

"Knock yourself out Bones but I doubt that any mortal will want to be here for very long though." Particle pats Bones on the shoulder. "That's if Burning Man gives us the all clear."

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20161110021254

"H-Huh? You heard that, Sayaka?"

latest?cb=20161110021029

"But yeah... quite a lot happened between us."

latest?cb=20170309210242

"Don't you remember Makoto?" 

latest?cb=20170309210241

"I'm Psychic!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Right!" Said Amitie. "Oh, before I go, I wanna ask-Did anyone ever tell you your town has a really nice name?"

Sig agreed. "Amity park is a nice name." Most likely because it reminds him of his girlfriend.

But Lupin spoke up. "Yeah yeah, we get it, you share a name with a friggin' town, now let's go!"

Raffina looks kinda upset she couldn't contribute mych...buf she is glad to see Amitie happy. "We gotta go give this card to Danny, now!"

Amitie, Sig and Lupin wave goodbye to Sam and Tucker as they are off to go back to the academy. Raffina simply looks back as she's walking away.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20161110021029

"Heh, heh. Right, of course. How could I forget?" Makoto sheepishly says, playing around with the fact that Sayaka just has darn good intuition.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170309210242

"Don't you remember Makoto?" 

latest?cb=20170309210241

"I'm Psychic!" 

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (full) - shocked (right).png

"Wait what!?"

jOLtiAD.gif

"Oooh, you have ESP???? You wouldn't happen to be a fellow spirit medium would you!?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (full) - shocked (right).png

"Wait what!?"

jOLtiAD.gif

"Oooh, you have ESP???? You wouldn't happen to be a fellow spirit medium would you!?"

Sayaka laughed. 

226?cb=20170309210246

"No, just kidding! I just have good intuition". 

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20161110021029

"Yeah. It's startling just how accurate she is. I bet if she had the chance to investigate, she'd fare pretty well all things considered!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Lupin and the Puyo trio all return to the academy, no worse for wear.

"We got a card with messages from Danny's friends. I'm gonna deliver it now, and Sig? I'd love for you to come along."

Sig spoke up. "Okay. But Sam said we should be careful around him..."

"Hm...that's true. But he needs this." Said Amitie. But given Danny is still upset, she is worried he might not even appeciate the effort. But she has to try!

"I'm happy to come along." Said Sig. "I gotta let Danny know I'm sorry."

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sayaka laughed. 

226?cb=20170309210246

"No, just kidding! I just have good intuition". 

X8R4Yup.gif

"Aw poop! As Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique, I've been on the look out for new potential recruits, especially with the demand for channeling back up and rising in the vogue!"

dvHBjUM.gif

"Well, if you ever start seeing dead people do give me a call Miss....um, Ultimate Pop Sensation was it?

XkfniAc.gif

Sayaka, errrrr. Wow, having two Sayakas really can get confusing."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka stopped for a moment in thought. 

latest?cb=20170309210241

"Hey Makoto, I just had an idea!" 

"I'm the ultimate pop sensation, so maybe if we ask Byakuya nicely enough, he'll let me do a concert for the school!" 

"I heard there's other musicians in here, and it'd be great to raise the morale of these guys. It'd be such a wonderful introduction!" Sayaka said with a warm smile.

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20160325195945

"That sounds like a great idea! I'm all for it!" Makoto turns to the stairs as he hears creaking noises. Someone's heading down.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"O-Oh, I'm sorry. Am I intruding on anything? I'm just looking for somebody."

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sayaka stopped for a moment in thought. 

latest?cb=20170309210241

"Hey Makoto, I just had an idea!" 

"I'm the ultimate pop sensation, so maybe if we ask Byakuya nicely enough, he'll let me do a concert for the school!" 

"I heard there's other musicians in here, and it'd be great to raise the morale of these guys. It'd be such a wonderful introduction!" Sayaka said with a warm smile.

3qOiwJF.gif

"Uhhhh, you wouldn't happen to be referring to a group by the name of Laserwave "Save the Day" Skylanders would you?", Phoenix asked nervously.

XkfniAc.gif

"Who else do ya think, genius??"

• Thumbs Up 2

Nicole keeps looking around. "Marcus? Where did you go? Are you okay? Please be okay..."

// "He can't have gone far..."

As if on cue, there are some tunes that can be heard not too far away from Makoto and Sakaya.

Icon-Lucio.png

Lúcio smiles. "I'm likin' this beat! Maaaybe a couple more adjustments..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie and Sig are nervous about this. They're in front of Danny's room. They wonder how we'll react...would he appreciate it...or would he just dismiss it?

They do feel that they owe him something.

But Amitie prepares to knock on the door...

Meanwhile, Jigen walks by. Upon hearing "Laserwave 'Save the Day' Skylanders," he walks just a little bit faster to try and get away from whoever it is that mentioned that.

• Thumbs Up 2