Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Ayna gives Lupin the two boxes of pizza. "This is a small way of saying sorry about earlier if you guys don't feel free to give them to someone else."

"Anyway I gotta get moving so I'll see you later Lupin." Ayna waves and heads off inside with the other three boxes of pizza. 

Just now, Mightyray said:

Ayna gives Lupin the two boxes of pizza. "This is a small way of saying sorry about earlier if you guys don't feel free to give them to someone else."

"Anyway I gotta get moving so I'll see you later Lupin." Ayna waves and heads off inside with the other three boxes of pizza. 

Noticing her pass by, Undyne took the time to intercept.

Related image

"Hey Anya! How's Sarge holding up.....after that last episode?", she asked worried fro her friend.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

Marcus tried to shake off her request but he was kidding himself if he thought he was going to recover with just a bit of rest.

Great, just great, I'm going to die in this place aren't I? 

Nicole grabs Marcus' hand, trying to turn his attention to her. "Marcus, listen to me. Focus, concentrate only on me. Block everything else out."

"We need to take you back to the medbay. Okay?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Thanks, Anya. Maybe Jigen will enjoy this. Probably Goemon, if nobody else."

Lupin prepares to go to the hideout to put the pizzas in their fridge to save them for later. Now isn't really dinner time, but the thought is much appreciated.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hina laid on a couch, staring at the roof.

latest?cb=20160301054633

"This...is so painful...I don't know which memories are mine and which aren't..." 

"How could anyone understand what this feels like?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

File:Kay Faraday Surprised 2.gif

"Oh crud! Think we should tell him, Phoenix?"

dcAsCsC.gif

"Oh that's right! Like you guys told me!"

Fc3MASd.png

"Ummmm, Makoto. She kinda found a loophole around even that too! One that even the lawyer world would do a double take at!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - shocked (right).png

"No kidding!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - abashed (right).png

"She actually used an alternate universe of her sister dressed up in a wig!"

kay-normal%28b%29.gif

"Yeah! And she must've had some keen training! I mean she even got down all the wacky looks and shape-shifting her face! In fact, she even looked the most like Junko when her bust looked bigger!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Geez! What's her sister's title: "Ultimate Shape-Shifter"!? Talk about dedication to the arts to a borderline unhealthy degree!"

latest?cb=20161110020903

"I see... Another Mukuro's alive, too? Guess that makes another Link Joker running around. Still, Junko still being trapped AS Monokuma is for the best."

"Yeah, I agree." Sonic says. "Link Joker Junko is NO joke. The world was saved just barely."

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20161110020903

"I see... Another Mukuro's alive, too? Guess that makes another Link Joker running around. Still, Junko still being trapped AS Monokuma is for the best."

"Yeah, I agree." Sonic says. "Link Joker Junko is NO joke. The world was saved just barely."

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - thinking (right).png

"Geez, it's like Undyne said. I can't tell whether we missed out on great battle we could've helped out on in the past......or if we were spared even greater torment back then!"

File:Phoenix Head Shake.gif

"Maya....."

File:Phoenix-normal(b).gif

"Thinking about that too hard is only gonna hurt our heads."

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hey Anya! How's Sarge holding up.....after that last episode?", she asked worried fro her friend.

"He's O.K. I think Undyne, Nicole is currently with him talking to him about his hallucinations and seeing what she can decipher from them." Ayna replied. "I don't think she'll get too much out of him though."

7 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

Nicole grabs Marcus' hand, trying to turn his attention to her. "Marcus, listen to me. Focus, concentrate only on me. Block everything else out."

Marcus zones out... he could suddenly feel his body floating in a black void. He looked around and saw two flying squirrels identical to Ray chatting with each other. 

"Why didn't you let us go?"

"You heard what he said? Misery and Dread just permeates of us!"

"We're now screwed!"

"I tried, believe me, I tried I just didn't know if it was the right thing to do."

"Yeah, now we're a..."

One of them with yellow eyes notices Sarge.

"You idiot! You've been dragging other people into this too?"

"I didn't mean to..." The other one cries.

"He's been seeing through our eyes!!"

"You numbskull!"

They both turn to Sarge...looking extremely nervous and possibly agitated.

"He's been in our dreams, hasn't he?"

"Yes."

Before Sarge could ask what the hell was going on he was forcibly ejected from the void and back to where Nicole was trying to get him to focus on her.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie and Sog reunite with one another. "What are you doing, Amitie...?" Asked Sig.

"Making plans to go to Danny's world. You wanna come along?" Amitie said.

"Sure, but...don't we need another thing?" Asked Sig.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Marcus zones out... he could suddenly feel his body floating in a black void. He looked around and saw two flying squirrels identical to Ray chatting with each other. 

"Why didn't you let us go?"

"You heard what he said? Misery and Dread just permeates of us!"

"We're now screwed!"

"I tried, believe me, I tried I just didn't know if it was the right thing to do."

"Yeah, now we're a..."

One of them with yellow eyes notices Sarge.

"You idiot! You've been dragging other people into this too?"

"I didn't mean to..." The other one cries.

"He's been seeing through our eyes!!"

"You numbskull!"

They both turn to Sarge...looking extremely nervous and possibly agitated.

"He's been in our dreams, hasn't he?"

"Yes."

Before Sarge could ask what the hell was going on he was forcibly ejected from the void and back to where Nicole was trying to get him to focus on her.

"You saw another hallucination. It was clear from your state of mind... What did you see? Before you forget!" Nicole asks, hoping to get something out of this.

// "Agh, my only shot, come on..."

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

"Hey Nicole!", Sonic said, accompanied by Trucy and Frisk.

"Are you okay? We overheard the commotion between you, Sarge, and that new big guy. I heard him mention.........y'know."

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - surprised 2.gif

"I-Iron Nicole. I'd read the comics and assumed that that part of your history was....exaggerated........"

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - happy 3.gif

"But wow! If it's true that's quite an amazing comeback you made!"

"Ummmmm, Trucy. That's a rather delicate-", Sonic began to say.

frisk by 6oys

"I don't think you've anything to be ashamed of Ms. Nicole", an empathetic Frisk spoke up.

"Y'know. A lot of people here have had...not  so great past dealings".

"Isn't that right.....partner?", A voice within Frisk's head said in tormenting tone.

"Mrgh",Frisk groaned as he blocked out the thoughts of....that person.

Redirecting his attention back to Nicole.

"Besides, haven't I told you about the time me and Undyne first met? Things were quite different back then......"

5 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"He's O.K. I think Undyne, Nicole is currently with him talking to him about his hallucinations and seeing what she can decipher from them." Ayna replied. "I don't think she'll get too much out of him though."

P2zYI0y.jpg

"Ugh, Nicole. Maybe we've gotten off on the wrong foot, but that Lynx isn't all there in more than one way. She's got a lot of nerve trying to boss me around when I'm one of the few to actually break through to Sarge. Fat lot of good she's done too! Here I am, lending my support and then she feels the need to blow her top at me and go on about how I'm overstepping into-", suddenly Undyne's ears twitched.

"Why do I get the feeling an embarrassing moment in my life is being brought up somewhere? Nah, that can't be happening........I hope."

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

"You saw another hallucination. It was clear from your state of mind... What did you see? Before you forget!" Nicole asks, hoping to get something out of this.

"I-I saw t-the pest...there w-were two of 'em... I've bee-n s-seein' though his..." Marcus fell unconscious... he was too tired and weak to continue taking. 

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20161110020903

24 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - thinking (right).png

"Geez, it's like Undyne said. I can't tell whether we missed out on great battle we could've helped out on in the past......or if we were spared even greater torment back then!"

File:Phoenix Head Shake.gif

"Maya....."

File:Phoenix-normal(b).gif

"Thinking about that too hard is only gonna hurt our heads."

WxsVc8S.png

"Regardless, here's hoping Junko's sister isn't just as crazy, let alone as powerful as she was back then. Especially with that Mukoro absolutely convinced she IS Junko herself!", Shantae piped up.

"Lord knows how much damage LOSE could rack up with that from what I've heard and seen!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Yusei was resting after the whole TV World incident. However this wasn't the peaceful rest he was hoping for. He had a nightmare where the Link Joker lead by Oksizz was destroying worlds for their own gain. He tried to fight back but he realized his own cards were Deleted, making him powerless against them.

He then comes to a different scene. It was nothing but a white void. He didn't realize it but there was a giant mechanical figure looking onward at him.

z-one_zpsze34lkcb.png

Yusei then woke up after his nightmare happened.

yusei%203_zpsgebq72ro.png

"Just what was that? That was too intense for a nightmare..." Yusei then got up. Midare then noticed him.

"Are you alright Mr. Yusei? You look pretty pale."

yusei%205_zpsbj8milf8.png

"I'm fine" Yusei said as he tried to reassure the sword warrior.

• Thumbs Up 3

20 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

WxsVc8S.png

"Regardless, here's hoping Junko's sister isn't just as crazy, let alone as powerful as she was back then. Especially with that Mukoro absolutely convinced she IS Junko herself!", Shantae piped up.

"Lord knows how much damage LOSE could rack up with that from what I've heard and seen!"

kay-serious%28d%29.gif

"I don't know Maya! From I've seen in the data files........

kay-grin%28d%29.gif

said research and files of course being the watching of an anime called Danganronpa 3!"

UjXERNN.png

"Wait a minute! Isn't that the third game, the one Kaede's from?"

File:SoJ Maya Fey (co-counsel) - exasperated 2.gif

"Ummm, actually no Shantae!"

EtBNlAu.gif

"Apparently that's "V3" you're thinking of. Yeah, there's an anime called "Danganronpa 3" while the actual third title is the "V3" of the gang."

File:SoJ Maya Fey - thinking 2.gif

"Though from what I hear, apparently the fans wouldn't have it any other way. And based off of what we've seen has happened in V3 so far...........yeah I'm inclined to agree!"

kay-crossed%28d%29.gif

"Anyway! Back to the topic at hand! Yeah ummm, Shantae, even when she's not brainwashed....Mukoro's got.....issues it appears!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Mightyray said:

"I-I saw t-the pest...there w-were two of 'em... I've bee-n s-seein' though his..." Marcus fell unconscious... he was too tired and weak to continue taking. 

"...Been seeing through his... Eyes...? And two of them, and..."

Nicole starts processing this new information...

"Rest easy, Marcus, it'll be okay..."

21 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hey Nicole!", Sonic said, accompanied by Trucy and Frisk.

"Are you okay? We overheard the commotion between you, Sarge, and that new big guy. I heard him mention.........y'know."

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - surprised 2.gif

"I-Iron Nicole. I'd read the comics and assumed that that part of your history was....exaggerated........"

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - happy 3.gif

"But wow! If it's true that's quite an amazing comeback you made!"

"Ummmmm, Trucy. That's a rather delicate-", Sonic began to say.

frisk by 6oys

"I don't think you've anything to be ashamed of Ms. Nicole", an empathetic Frisk spoke up.

"Y'know. A lot of people here have had...not  so great past dealings".

"Isn't that right.....partner?", A voice within Frisk's head said in tormenting tone.

"Mrgh",Frisk groaned as he blocked out the thoughts of....that person.

Redirecting his attention back to Nicole.

"Besides, haven't I told you about the time me and Undyne first met? Things were quite different back then......"

"Who-- What--?"

Nicole turns around to the sudden visitors, surprised.

"Hello-- ..."

She goes silent.

"Don't mention her. She won't hurt anyone anymore."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Pizza!" Flame exclaims as the rest of Skylanders Delta One hovered eager eyed to grab a slice.

"Mmmm this is good!" Mia smiles, enjoying her slice.

"What's with all the pizza anyway?" Yaya asked. "Not that I'm complaining."

"And you shouldn't!" Mog butted in.

"It's a small apology from Marcus or Sarge as you guys call him."

"Apology accepted then." Mia smirks. 

"Come sit down ma'am, you've been working hard plus we need to know all about our second in command anyway." Ember nudges Ayna to sit on the couch.

"So this is the new generation huh?" Ayna smirks, sitting down.

"So what do you need to know?"

Everyone immediately tried to ask too many questions at once.

"One at a time people!" Ayna ordered, looking a little flustered.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Soldier: 76 said:

"Don't mention her. She won't hurt anyone anymore."

"We believe you! There's no need to be afraid", Frisk reassured

Image result for sonic embarrassed

"Trust me, Nicole, we've had quite a few ventures with trust. I'm sure these guys will understand.

Errrrr. would it also be too late for me to inform you that apparently in Mr. Wright's world, our ventures are kinda published as comics. Course most people who aren't aware of the multiple dimensions assume their fiction. So uh, yeah, they kinda knew about even THAT I'm afraid".

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - confident 2.gif

"Yeah, it's alright Ms. Nicole. You're obviously good again!"

Frisk - Undertale by WalkingMelonsAAA

"Besides. Surely you keep on the right path! Heck if Undyne could come back from the time she-"

Image result for undyne jape

"NGAAAAAAAAAH! I knew  my senses were correct that you were about to tell her that! Please Frisk! Don't!", Undyne so humorously embarrassed practically begged after having arrived just in time to grab Frisk and cover his mouth!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"We believe you! There's no need to be afraid", Frisk reassured

Image result for sonic embarrassed

"Trust me, Nicole, we've had quite a few ventures with trust. I'm sure these guys will understand.

Errrrr. would it also be too late for me to inform you that apparently in Mr. Wright's world, our ventures are kinda published as comics. Course most people who aren't aware of the multiple dimensions assume their fiction. So uh, yeah, they kinda knew about even THAT I'm afraid".

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - confident 2.gif

"Yeah, it's alright Ms. Nicole. You're obviously good again!"

Frisk - Undertale by WalkingMelonsAAA

"Besides. Surely you keep on the right path! Heck if Undyne could come back from the time she-"

Image result for undyne jape

"NGAAAAAAAAAH! I knew  my senses were correct that you were about to tell her that! Please Frisk! Don't!", Undyne so humorously embarrassed practically begged after having arrived just in time to grab Frisk and cover his mouth!

Nicole sighs in shame.

"She was not me. It was an entirely new person, made from me. And she harmed people, terribly so."

"She is not coming back."

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

Nicole sighs in shame.

"She was not me. It was an entirely new person, made from me. And she harmed people, terribly so."

"She is not coming back."

Related image

"THAT'S FINE JUST FINE! I'M SO GLAD WE COULD MAKE UP! NOW HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE AND CHAT OVER TEA!?!? JUST ANYTHING BUT THAT TIME FRISK!", she said oh so nervously.

Image result for undyne sheepish

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, in Geonosis...

"What did you even want this for?" Kaos slides a videotape across the conference table, a paw slamming against it, bringing to a halt. "You've got your Shadows, what good is a recording of that goth girl's Shadow for? Wouldn't you want the real thing? That FOOL now has one of those Persona things!"

tumblr_mpscujpAo21s54i7ao1_1280.png

"Like I'd expect someone like you to understand!" Monokuma says, holding onto the tape tightly. "I just wanted some... real proof that Shadows can even affect the Skylanders!"

Monokuma turns to a screen, where Dream Sheep, Shirokuma and Izanami are inspecting the captured Shadows, studying them.

latest?cb=20160411211249

"I think I've got it!" Shirokuma says happily.

The Dream Sheep looks at Shirokuma in disbelief. "Really? YOU? Huh, guess you're smarter than I thought."

latest?cb=20160411211648

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! Scanners say the Shadows are spawned from fear. As in someone's fear of facing their other self! Is it possible we can tap into the part of the brain what keep that fear?" Shirokuma asks the camera watching them, relaying the message to Monokuma.

latest?cb=20150224234432

"Puhuhuhu... that's the idea. But I need a power source... and I think I know exactly what."

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Related image

"THAT'S FINE JUST FINE! I'M SO GLAD WE COULD MAKE UP! NOW HOW ABOUT WE LEAVE AND CHAT OVER TEA!?!? JUST ANYTHING BUT THAT TIME FRISK!", she said oh so nervously.

Image result for undyne sheepish

Nicole starts to smile. "I think I already know... You're just giving it away! Shall I take my guess?"

• Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

Nicole starts to smile. "I think I already know... You're just giving it away! Shall I take my guess?"

"I-impossible! You couldn't possibly know! Y-yeah you're just bluffing!", Undyne challenged.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"I-impossible! You couldn't possibly know! Y-yeah you're just bluffing!", Undyne challenged.

"Oh, am I?" Nicole says with a mischievious smile. "You seem like a 'shoot first, ask later' kind of person, so I'll guess you fought Frisk... If I shall conclude upon that?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Where...

Where... am I?

Eyes open as light blinds Kaede's vision. As her eyes adjusts, she looks around, getting a bearing of her surroundings. She's in a completely white room, security cameras pointed at her. Kaede sits up, noticing she's on a white bed. However, the bed is riddled with white shards. Almost like glass.

Is this... some kind of hospital?

"They're starting to awaken!" A voice can be heard from behind a door in the room. "Shall we begin?"

"Yes, let's." Another, older voice says.

Begin? Begin what?

She looks to her left, to see someone else awaken on the bed next to her. Kirumi rubs her head as she gets a bearing of her surroundings, her bed covered in blue shards.

Kaede turns to her right to see a boy with green hair wake up, shaking his head, green shards scattered around him.

...Rantaro...

...Is this, where I was revived? Rantaro... he's alive?

Before Kaede could make herself open her mouth in an attempt to apologize for murdering him, she feels the cold embrace of a helmet landing on her.

What? What is...

Suddenly, alarms start blaring as the room flashes red.

Kaede's sits up from her bed, noticing the piano. She's back in the Academy.

MIXGDVe.jpg

"It was... all a dream?"

tIK87va.jpg

"I... never got to say sorry."

• Thumbs Up 4