Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"No... but we have heard of him." Particle answers Nicole before looking at Marcus.

"The burning man spoke highly of him." 

"If he's well enough he better come with us. He appeared a lot in the monster's dreams as well..." 

Ember and Yaya quickly help put the medic armour on Sarge and turn it on. 

"Let's do this." Marcus grunts. The three smile and motion everyone to follow them outside and into the forest.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Mightyray said:

"No... but we have heard of him." Particle answers Nicole before looking at Marcus.

"The burning man spoke highly of him." 

"If he's well enough he better come with us. He appeared a lot in the monster's dreams as well..." 

Ember and Yaya quickly help put the medic armour on Sarge and turn it on. 

"Let's do this." Marcus grunts. The three smile and motion everyone to follow them outside and into the forest.

Nicole strokes her chin, thinking.

// "How... Peculiar."

"Marcus... Aren't they the pests...?"

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

The three reveal their identities to the Skylanders...

2lvlevm.jpg

"My name is Particle and these two are Bob the squirrel and Rosy."

"Hi folks! Got any gum?" Rosy smiles waving at the group.

"We need assistance with a monster at our local health clinic..." Bob asks.

"If your interested we can take you to our home, Mercy, just warning you now though what we ask of you will require a lot of bravery and compassions, we've got not time for wise cracks." Particle sternly warns the group. 

"You interested?" She asks.

"Hey what's up?", Sonic the Hedgehog said as he came followed by Shantae and Maya.

Image result for sonic the hedgehog

"Quite an interesting sounding place. Reminds me of "Sanctuary" back when me, Manic and Sonia were leaders of the resistance!"

Image result for shanate confident

"Well I'm up for a challenge as usual!", Shantae responded confidently.

Related image

"Heh, not gonna let the genie girl usurp my soldier quota!", Undyne retorted.

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Nick! We've gotta set an example for your regiment!", Maya said grabbing Phoenix's arm.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Why is it that me, the lawyer always gets dragged into EVERYTHING!?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"The heck's going on here?" Tails asks.

"We're going monster hunting, you wanna come?" Madoka asks.

Tails gets out another bazooka. "I dunno, what do you think?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hiss great hunter!" Hiss grinned, holding up spear, "Hiss will come too."

"Ah yeah, you told me about your hunting days in your tribe." Katii said, "This I gotta see. I'll be coming along to have Hiss's back. Give her some projectile support."

"WELL, MY NEWCOMER FRIENDS, YOU'RE QUITE LUCKY, FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE DECIDED TO LEND YOU MY SUPPORT AS WELL."

Pixels shrugged, as he pulled a sandwich out of his coat, "Eh, what the heck, I'll come along too. Superheroes never turn down a plea for help, after all!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby bounds out of the Academy and into the forest.

"I guess this means that getting to Mercy is more complicated than just opening a portal.... But lead the way to wherever our method of travel's going to be today!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie and Sig hold hands while in the forest. Raffina is just pressing on in the following, while looking at the two lovebirds staying very close to each other.

Lupin and Goemon notice Jigen didn't follow. Heh, maybe he's hanging around somewhere. Maybe things will work out.

• Thumbs Up 1

"No, but I have a feeling you'll be meeting the pests soon enough Nicole." Sarge grunts as the skylanders follow Particle and the others to the forest.

The three lead them to a jet black portal down on the ground.

"Here we are...just warning you all now that what you'll encounter will be a bit different than the usual missions that you'll be going on." Particle turns to see many of the skylanders with weapons.

"Compassion is key people, you are going to be dealing with a monster scared out of their mind... so think carefully about your decisions."

"If you're O.K. with this feel free go inside if not you are more than welcome to back down."

• Thumbs Up 2

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"Well I don't got much of a choice do I? I'll go slay some monsters for ya."

neo%20new%20noel%204_zpsop8mvsrz.png

"I wouldn't turn a stranger asking for help!"

neo%20new%20mai%203_zps3ztrhfzv.png

"You said it Noel! I'm pumped up!"

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/27/2017 at 7:11 PM, Mightyray said:

"No, but I have a feeling you'll be meeting the pests soon enough Nicole." Sarge grunts as the skylanders follow Particle and the others to the forest.

The three lead them to a jet black portal down on the ground.

"Here we are...just warning you all now that what you'll encounter will be a bit different than the usual missions that you'll be going on." Particle turns to see many of the skylanders with weapons.

"Compassion is key people, you are going to be dealing with a monster scared out of their mind... so think carefully about your decisions."

"If you're O.K. with this feel free go inside if not you are more than welcome to back down."

Related image

"Compassion eh? Sounds like that MERCY thing that Frisk showed me with that glass of water. Hmmmmm."

maya-normal%28b%29.gif

"Sounds quite.....interesting I guess."

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Sounds like "speak before you leap". My kinda dig for once!"

Related image

"Best not beat around the bush then! It's best to look into every form of defense, even if it isn't physical, let alone magical!"

Image result for sonic the hedgehog

"Tougher venture makes for my fun in my book! Let's roll!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Been a long time since it was just us two, Madoka. Man, if Hitomi was here, it would be like old times... aside from the fact that the world's at stake and stuff." Sayaka says as they walk down the forest.

Madoka nods. "Yeah. It feels... weird. A good weird." She smiles.

Sonic's eyebrow raises. "We're right here two, you know."

Everyone makes it to the portal.

"What? No weapons recommended?" Tails says, shocked. "Sigh..." He puts away his bazooka.

Madoka puts away her bow. "Very well. I'm ready."

Madoka took the initiative and jumped inside.

Tails turns back. "Well, maybe I'll get some stun guns for the trip. Surely that won't be too bad-" Sonic grabs Tails by the tails. "Let's go!" The two descend down the portal with Sayaka following.

EPISODE 25: I WAS LOST, NOW I'M FOUND

• Thumbs Up 3

"Com-pashion?" Amitie asked.

"I think they mean caring for others, Amitie." Said Lupin. "I'd say you got that pretty well covered."

"Amitie is really nice." Sig said. "We'll be fine, I think..."

"Compassion is a powerful thing." Said Goemon. "But it can be deadly as well. Be careful."

"Whatever!" Raffina rudely said. "Let's just get this over with already!"

So they all walk into the portal to face what awaits them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Edgeworth rubbed his leg a little.

edgeworth-shrug.gif

"I'm still recovering from my injury, but if you would have me, I'd be more than happy to come out on a mission. A headmaster should examine pupils out on the field". 

1892202-roxas_with_keyblade_kingdom_hear

"Uh, you sure that's the best idea Edgeworth?" Roxas asked, walking up to the group.

• Thumbs Up 2

Quickly grabbing her handheld, Nicole walks over to the portal.

"...Sigh..."

She jumps inside, hoping for the best.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby ponders over the information Particle gave the Skylanders.

"Sounds like we'll have to convince the monster to not be monstrous.... That's not particularly hard, assuming it's open to such... Anyways, I'm ready! See you on the other side!"

Kirby jumps into the air, does a flip, then falls into the portal.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20130630173901

"I'm perfectly capable of handling myself, with or without injury. Now if you excuse me, we have a mission to undertake" Edgeworth said, walking into the portal, followed by Roxas.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth rubbed his leg a little.

edgeworth-shrug.gif

"I'm still recovering from my injury, but if you would have me, I'd be more than happy to come out on a mission. A headmaster should examine pupils out on the field". 

"Be careful out there Prof! If we have to do any running! Let me know! I'm very experienced at carrying damsels, real or fake in Rottytops' case!"

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

1892202-roxas_with_keyblade_kingdom_hear

"Uh, you sure that's the best idea Edgeworth?" Roxas asked, walking up to the group.

"R-Roxas! It's been a while since my birthday, since I saw you on the night we left for TV Land! You feeling up for this!?", Shantae inquired.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'll go alone." Rocku decided.

"What?!" said all of his friends and brother by suprise.

"But Rocku..." Fura tried to say.

"I've haven't really had enough chances to prove myself in the battefield. With the killing game, Monokuma weakened me emotionally." Rocku said.

"What about Dracula?" Cariss reminded him.

"There was that, but one mission after that sick game wasn't enough for me." Rocku said as he then smiled. "Don't worry! You guys can take care and relax, the others and I will handle finish this before you know it!"

His friends then smiled back and allowed him head out. 

"Just be careful out there dude." Comet said.

"We're rooting for you!" Fura said.

"I'll be sleeping if you need me!" Graff carelessly said heading to his dorm earning a glare from the others.

Comet and co waved at Rocku as he headed to the portal. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus, Ayna, Ember and Yaya without saying a word enter the portal.

They enter on the other side the town of Mercy. A very bleak, drab miserable environment where nothing but the sound of ravens can be heard.

The paint is peeling of the walls, the pathways have cracks littered and dotted about and the most odd thing is that there is very little colour to be seen the whole town feels very washed out and lacking life... yet the trees and plants grow fine... the sun shines and clouds gently float on by. 

"This place sorely needs a makeover like yesterday." Ember shivers.

Marcus and Ayna look behind them to see a lake and a dead tree with a swing on one of the branches. 

"It's like we're in the twilight zone or something..." Yaya comments, feeling very uncomfortable being here.

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Be careful out there Prof! If we have to do any running! Let me know! I'm very experienced at carrying damsels, real or fake in Rottytops' case!"

"R-Roxas! It's been a while since my birthday, since I saw you on the night we left for TV Land! You feeling up for this!?", Shantae inquired.

Roxas nodded. "I'm still...recovering for lack of a better term. But I think I'm ready to get back out there. Heh, anyway, to be honest, I've been feeling better about myself since the Agrabah trip". 

Roxas looked around the town as they entered.

"Ugh...this is giving me creepy vibes of The World That Never Was..." 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well! No time like the present!" Pixels said, running up to the portal, "Let's go guys, we got a dimension to save!"

Pixels hopped into the portal Katii, Hiss and Papyrus stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Who died and made him leader?" Katii rolled her eyes. "Well, he's right though... Let's go."

The trio followed Pixels into the portal, unsure of what to expect.

Just now, Mightyray said:

Marcus, Ayna, Ember and Yaya without saying a word enter the portal.

They enter on the other side the town of Mercy. A very bleak, drab miserable environment where nothing but the sound of ravens can be heard.

The paint is peeling of the walls, the pathways have cracks littered and dotted about and the most odd thing is that there is very little colour to be seen the whole town feels very washed out and lacking life... yet the trees plants grow fine... the sun shines and clouds gently float on by. 

"This place sorely needs a makeover like yesterday." Ember shivers.

Marcus and Ayna look behind them to see a lake and a dead tree with a swing on one of the branches. 

"It's like we're in the twilight zone or something..." Yaya comments, feeling very uncomfortable being here.

Pixels stopped dead in his tracks, surprised by the post-apocalyptic scene before him.

"Man, I feel like I just stepped in a horror story." Pixels shuddered, "What the heck happened here?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ugh. It looks like the Liberators were here." Sonic says, observing the town.

"Are you SURE we didn't need guns?" Tails asks.

Sayaka crosses her arms. "Sonic's right. This does look like something the Liberators screwed with. I remember how much more of a mess the Danganronpa world became."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby comes out of the portal and lands in Mercy. He looks around, frowning at the sight of the poor town.

"And this is our destination..... It looks like it's been damaged pretty badly, as if the color has been drained out of it.... Well actually, that could be the case, it's happened before. Is this the monster's doing or something? Please say yes...."

• Thumbs Up 1

As Rocku left, he friends then suddenly became annoyed.

"Has he seriously forgotten that we got emotionally effected too?" Ty asked irritated.

"He probably just wanted us to relax after the Persona world." Comet assured.

"Must be a Rocku thing....." Cariss said annoyed crossing her arms.

"Creepy place. I better keep my guard up for anything moves towards us..." An uneasy Rocku spoke to himself walking cautiously in the town of Mercy. "Whoever is responsible for this will surely pay..."

• Thumbs Up 1

neo%20new%20mai%2016_zpspcaph7yh.png

"I really hope we didn't wander into a death trap..." Mai seemed weary about their new surroundings.

neo%20new%20noel%203_zps9dex2mnh.png

"No it can't be right. I believe in those 3. We just need to show these monsters compassion right? I don't see what's the harm."

• Thumbs Up 2