Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for undyne cross

"Welp, it wasn't easy, but I can assure that the kid pulled through for us just fine, she did!"

dvHBjUM.gif

"Oh! Undyne! This is Makoto Naegi! Big time lead in the Danganronpa series!", Maya said introducing the two.

8ip4mwC.gif

"Don't blink! Or you'll miss the spark where he and Nick begin their rivalry!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - shocked (right).png

"MAYA!

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - abashed (right).png

*Sigh* You'll have to excuse her. She's a sucker for high-octane drama esepcially every since my battle in court with Professor Layton", Phoenix apologized.

latest?cb=20161110021029

"I see. Because honestly, I don't think I can be a good rival for you. After all, I would've been dead meat from the very start without Kyoko backing me."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, a figure appeared behind Sarge. 

"Are you ready for help?" 

KmuVbhl.gif

"FUCK!" Marcus bellowed before summoning his snub pistol.

"I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Marcus wheezily bellowed. Blood ran down his nose again.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Yep, let's just say those two better hope they never let me catch them backed into a corner."  Nicole could see the harden soldier's eyes and feel a sense of deep dread creeping up from behind.

This man regardless of his lack of powers was probably not one you'd want on his hit list.

"Next question." He wheezed, clutching his chest.

"Have you ever met "Rosy" before your own eyes?" Nicole continues.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

Celes_(05).png

"The Ghost of Maizono is here!?" Taeko seemed surprised by Maizono's appearance.

Celes_(07).png

"Oh right. I forgot anything could happen in this multiverse. I shouldn't be surprised anymore."

"It's a long story..." Sayaka explained.

latest?cb=20160301054724

"I guess it's time I explained myself...but I need to tell you first Taeko..."

"Your memories...aren't your own memories. Your memories as "Celestia Ludenberg" has been manipulated by Monokuma...he did the same thing he did to Sayaka to you. He manipulated your feelings of sadness and feeling like you don't belong and twisted them to make you do what you did. He wiped two years of your memory, wiped all of our memories of our friendship with you, and wiped your acceptance of Taeko..."  

7 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"FUCK!" Marcus bellowed before summoning his snub pistol.

"I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Marcus wheezily bellowed. Blood ran down his nose again.

giphy.gif

"NOW NOW, THERE'S NO NEED TO PANIC" 

"I AM YOUR APPOINTED THERAPIST, AKU, THE ULTIMATE POWERFUL EVI- I MEAN THERAPIST!"  

*Meanwhile*

"So...in order to get into that blasted prison and save my bro, I've got to enlist the help of that balded fool...No, I don't need help to rescue him and do my plans.

My genius knows no bounds! That foolish partner of mine believe HE was the genius!? PAH! FOOL!. We'll see how much that fluffy joke of a creator when he gets a load of my new position in this LOSE organization. Creating robots, my greatest passion...until my time comes and I can take over this pitiful organization. With the help of my robotic bots infused with power of their members, I'll be unstoppable! And what better test than my Kaos-Man breaking my bro out of prison? After all...

latest?cb=20130510094017

"NO ONE IS SMARTER THAN DR. ALBERT WILY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA"

• Thumbs Up 5

Katii and Hiss walked into the room to see the newcomers, Makoto Naegi, Sayaka Maizono and Aku

happy_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dewv.png

"Oh hey I didn't see you guys!" Katii greeted "Sorry, I was giving some things out. Name's Katii Swordhand!"

confused_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dexd.png

Katii took a good look at Maizono and Naegi with a curious look, "Huh, judging from your style, I take it you know eachother?"

angry_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df31.png

"Katii! That not nice to judge by looks!" Hiss scolded her catlike friend, before turning to the newcomers,

happy_closed_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df2k.png

"Hello! Hiss name His-" Hiss stopped in the middle of her introduction upon seeing Aku. The blue cockroach's eyes widened as she sensed the dark energy coming from him, causing her to slowly back away. She knelt down and tried to hide behind Katii, doing a bad job due to her large side. 

scared_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df2b.png

"K-Katii..."

irritated_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dewl.png

"Way to be hypocritical, Hiss..." 

incredulous_by_lordrobrainiac-db0dews.png

"Sorry about that, sir." Katii said to Aku "Hiss is usually outgoing, but every now and then she gets all shy. It's kinda odd... maybe you could figure it out sometime? 

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

"Have you ever met "Rosy" before your own eyes?" Nicole continues.

"No, I haven't I already told you I don't know no Rosy..." At this point Marcus began to start violently cough.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I AM YOUR APPOINTED THERAPIST, AKU, THE ULTIMATE POWERFUL EVI- I MEAN THERAPIST!"  

Marcus coughed and wheezed. "I Don't *cough* care ge-" before he can finish Marcus gasps and coughs before saying nothing more than the word fuck over and over.

This was taking a huge toll on him... this was no ordinary flu... this was something much worse. 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

Marcus coughed and wheezed. "I Don't *cough* care ge-" before he can finish Marcus gasps and coughs before saying nothing more than the word fuck over and over.

This was taking a huge toll on him... this was no ordinary flu... this was something much worse. 

Nicole groans. Really? Now?

"Aku, first of all, you're not making the situation any better.

"Second, you're doing a terrible job at hiding yourself. I mean, your name is literally evi--"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Nothing was real? Monokuma went that far?" Sonic asks. "Geez. What kind of cruel person would make everything up until this moment fake?"

"That would be stupid."

"Real stupid."

Meanwhile, Makoto introduces himself to Katii.

latest?cb=20160301030516

"Hey! I'm Makoto, the Ultimate Hope. Over there is my friend, Sayaka, the Ultimate Pop Sensation."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Princess Jellicent said:

Celes_(04).png

"I see..." Taeko was thinking so much on this. "So nothing I did was real...?"

latest?cb=20160301054633

Hina looked down. "All of my memories haven't returned yet...but compared to you then to now...he practically crushed you into something else entirely...for one, you seemed to be on good to best friend status with me and Sakura...Junko was bullying you and practically everyone stepped in to defend you..."

"To be honest, you were pretty loved by everyone, and as Taeko Yasuhiro, not as "Celestia Ludenberg", one of the strongest images is you inviting me to see your house...from what I understand, I was the first person who you told about "Taeko" and it grew from there..."

3 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

Nicole groans. Really? Now?

"Aku, first of all, you're not making the situation any better.

"Second, you're doing a terrible job at hiding yourself. I mean, your name is literally evi--"

latest?cb=20111111140030

"How dare you! I admit, I was quite the...action-packed villain in my younger years, but I've turned over a new leaf! And who are you to talk to me?! Last time I checked "Iron Nicole", you aren't a stranger to this redemption shtick". 

Aku might be a hammy villain, but he knows how to manipulate people...

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20111111140030

"How dare you! I admit, I was quite the...action-packed villain in my younger years, but I've turned over a new leaf! And who are you to talk to me?! Last time I checked "Iron Nicole", you aren't a stranger to this redemption shtick". 

Aku might be a hammy villain, but he knows how to manipulate people...

Nicole pauses, her eyes wide open.

She then shakes her head, and then says "Do not mention that ever again. She is gone, she won't terrorise us."

She starts pushing Aku out of the room. "Get... OUT...! Why are you... So hard to move...?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20160301030516

"Hey! I'm Makoto, the Ultimate Hope. Over there is my friend, Sayaka, the Ultimate Pop Sensation."

Uh oh, another Sayaka? Hehe, that's gonna get confusing. Katii thought to herself

"Ultimate hope and Ultimate pop sensation, huh?" Katii smirked, "Nice to have some more Ultimates around here. I guess you could call me the Ultimate thief... or an Ultimate thief, since there's more than one in the academy... All of us are pretty good at that."

Katii quickly shook her head, "Er... nevermind! Hope you guys like it here in the academy."

• Thumbs Up 3

Celes_(04).png

"I see..." Taeko said, "I guess I'm going to have to accept that as the truth. Though I don't like being called crushed mind you."

Celes_(14).png

"I...just need time to think about this more."

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20161110020903

"Take all the time you need. This is a surprise to me too. I don't exactly remember much of our days in Hope's Peak. At least not yet. I'm just... moving forward instead."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Makoto...." 

"Has there been any word on Sakura...?" Hina asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20161110020903

"It's safe to assume you're talking about our Sakura, and not the one from Branch 88, correct? No... Taeko, Chihiro and Junko... those three are all we know who survived the Link Joker Crisis."

• Thumbs Up 1

Celes_(14).png

"Yeah this is too much for me to handle at the moment. After all the excitement from last time I just feel so tired right now." Taeko noticed that she got stronger as a person.

amane%205_zpssm7mgxew.png

"Our little villain girl really has come a long away huh?"

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"Who are you talking to?"

amane%2012_zpsb84woajt.png

"Oh I'm just reminiscing is all"

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"You're a very strange man. You realize that yeah?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"I-I understand..." Hina said.

"Excuse me..." Hina said, running out of the room. 

tumblr_inline_mtd3y16cWo1s6sr7w.png

"Even when we've beaten that insane bear, he still haunts us all..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20160301030849

"We just can't seem to shake Junko off. Even though she's permanently stuck as Monokuma, she still can't be underestimated."

• Thumbs Up 3

22 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

Nicole pauses, her eyes wide open.

She then shakes her head, and then says "Do not mention that ever again. She is gone, she won't terrorise us."

She starts pushing Aku out of the room. "Get...OUT...! Why are you... So hard to move...?!"

During this time Marcus began seeing them again.

Who he thought was Ray earlier in the day was clearly not him but someone else... along with a couple of others.

"You can't keep running from the past forever...sooner or later you're going to have to face the music." The squirrel spoke.

"I don't think we can keep doing this... we're only making it worse on him..." A female voice spoke.

"I thought our job was to comfort him? Not guilt trip him."

"Yeah, well can't do that unless he tells them what happens... why else are we white and black... can't you feel the dread and misery comin' off this guy?" The squirrel spoke again.

With that Marcus collapsed in bed coughing and wheezing, he was a wreck at this point.

"It's O.K. you're not alone..." 

"Please try to tell them soon O.K.?"

He looked to see a kid no older than probably 7 or 8 holding his hand, white and covered in cracks just like the others looking real sad.

This truly was hell.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

During this time Marcus began seeing them again.

Who he thought was Ray earlier in the day was clearly not him but someone else... along with a couple of others.

"You can't keep running from the past forever...sooner or later you're going to have to face the music." The squirrel spoke.

"I don't think we can keep doing this... we're only making it worse on him..." A female voice spoke.

"I thought our job was to comfort him? Not guilt trip him."

"Yeah, well can't do that unless he tells them what happens... why else are we white and black... can't you feel the dread and misery comin' off this guy?" The squirrel spoke again.

With that Marcus collapsed in bed coughing and wheezing, he was a wreck at this point.

"It's O.K. you're not alone..." 

"Please try to tell them soon O.K.?"

He looked to see a kid no older than probably 7 or 8 holding his hand, white and covered in cracks just like the others looking real sad.

This truly was hell.

"Marcus? Hello? Oh..."

"Aku, get out. Your turn comes later." Nicole commands.

Then she runs over to Marcus, trying to calm him. "I think it'll have to be back to the medbay with you... You're too unwell."

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, Sig is wandering about on his own to go get a snack. He's worried about a lot of stuff, and thinks about it all.

He first arrived at the academy to go check up on Amitie. To this day, he hasn't regretted that, and has tried helping her to the best of his ability.

He and Amitie have been really close friends. Sure, Amitie has admitted she found him a bit weird at times, but she accepted that weirdness. She accepted Sig's love for bugs, even if she herself wasn't the biggest fan of them. She even accepted his weird red arm, even saying it was great, and doesn't seem to mind that he has different colored eyes. And she spent a lot of time with him and got to know him real well. Amitie has even helped him many times, or at least tried to, sometimes not doing a very good job at it...but she means well, and he doesn't hold the failed attempts against her.

At some point, he eventually fell in love with her. But he initially thought she wouldn't think the same of him. So imagine his surprise when it turned out that yes, she did feel the same way, and she became his girlfriend.

Not to mention he made a lot of new friends. Kaede and Sayaka are pretty nice, Sonic's not bad, and he had to admit, even the Twitterpillar seems nice. Heck, Kaede managed to help him find a place to fix Amitie's hat, and so far, the hat has turned out more durable than before. No damage yet.

And Lupin, despite his background as a thief, gets props for looking after Amitie. He is full of himself, yes, but it seems once you get on his good side, the worst you can expect is that maybe he'll joke about a quirk of yours...but still have your back when it counts.

Jigen and Goemon also seem cool, though Jigen was a bit distant at first. Guy outright admitted he only really helped face rockstar Ember to save Lupin from her hypnosis; saving everyone else, including Sig and Amitie, was just a side-effect at best.

Goemon seems like the most moral of the group. Sure, he's not afraid to break the rules when needed. But Goemon is one good fighter with that sword of his.

But that's not to say he hasn't made enemies, or at least met people he doesn't really like. Monokuma is the worst out of anyone he's met in his life; yes, Ecolo tried burying all worlds in Puyo once, but Monokuma was...a whole other level of sadistic. Junko was also a horrible person, Monokuma or not, and he'd love to see her gone.

And even among his allies, Terri was one who killed his bugs due to his recklessness. Sig loves those bugs, and was about to cry when he saw them dead. Terri also nearly killed his friends, and it took Sonic and friends' intervention for his rampage to stop. And while the bugs have been revived, Sig has never forgiven Terri for killing them, and still resents him for it. Sig tries to be nice to him, but at this point, it's more out of common courtesy than actually wanting to.

And then there's Homura. She seems pretty mean, and mocks Sayaka all the time. Though Amitie seems convinced there is good in her...which admittedly, Sig has no issues with, since it proves to him that Amitie is still there. But regardless, Sig's not really liking Homura very much.

In other news, Arle has been keeping touch with Amitie and Sig in the form of letters and emails. She said she had some important business of some sort, but she still wishes to help Amitie and Sig any way she can during these important matters. But letters can only do so much. He hopes Arle can come back soon. She's also been a real good friend of his.

Sadly, Raffunny had to come. She's another one Sig knew a long time, but unlike Amitie, who he loves dearly, he isn't really that fond of Raffunny. She's nowhere near as bad as Junko, but she is mean and loud and demanding, but he tries to be nice to her. What's funny is, she offered to help them out on making nice things, so who knows?

Life at the academy has been one big rollercoaster of happy and sad moments. And he hopes things will turn out for the best eventually. But for now, he needs to focus on one person he hurt; Danny.

Sig isn't sure if Danny is mad at him, but he gave the ghost boy accusing looks. He would not be surprised if he was among those Danny felt betrayed by after what happened. And that was something else that ate at Sig.

Sig would like to do something to make it up to the ghost hero. He and Amitie have plans to do just that, but will he be able to go through with them today? Only time will tell.

But for now, Sig is looking for bugs to give a new home to. Some of his bugs might seem scared at first, but once he's had them for a bit, they seem real happy to be in his room.

Sig doesn't normally bring harm to bugs. He'll even let one go if he so much as thinks he's gonna hurt the poor thing.

There's even a ladybug that crawls on his head that he loves that's been with him a long time, though the ladybug hasn't popped up as much.

The ladybug isn't sure what to make of Sig's relationship with Amitie, but Sig seems happy, and the ladybug likes to see Sig happy.

Just a lot to think about, really. His attention span isn't really that great, but it truly is a lot to think about.

So Sig just continues to find bugs that seem lost or scared while Amitie is making plans.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20160301030849

"We just can't seem to shake Junko off. Even though she's permanently stuck as Monokuma, she still can't be underestimated."

File:Kay Faraday Surprised 2.gif

"Oh crud! Think we should tell him, Phoenix?"

dcAsCsC.gif

"Oh that's right! Like you guys told me!"

Fc3MASd.png

"Ummmm, Makoto. She kinda found a loophole around even that too! One that even the lawyer world would do a double take at!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - shocked (right).png

"No kidding!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - abashed (right).png

"She actually used an alternate universe of her sister dressed up in a wig!"

kay-normal%28b%29.gif

"Yeah! And she must've had some keen training! I mean she even got down all the wacky looks and shape-shifting her face! In fact, she even looked the most like Junko when her bust looked bigger!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Geez! What's her sister's title: "Ultimate Shape-Shifter"!? Talk about dedication to the arts to a borderline unhealthy degree!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Ayna made her way back to H.Q. with the Pizza in tow. "Alright, where's Lupin's gang usually hang out?" She looked around H.Q. trying to find where they could be.

"If I don't find them soon, I'll just stick these pizzas somewhere safe." Ayna sighed.

15 hours ago, Soldier: 76 said:

"Marcus? Hello? Oh..."

"Aku, get out. Your turn comes later." Nicole commands.

Then she runs over to Marcus, trying to calm him. "I think it'll have to be back to the medbay with you... You're too unwell."

Marcus tried to shake off her request but he was kidding himself if he thought he was going to recover with just a bit of rest.

Great, just great, I'm going to die in this place aren't I? 

• Thumbs Up 1