Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

The Blues take their device back from Tails.

"Wowee! It's looks better than ever!"

"And now it can shoot lasers? Even better!"

"Even though we never asked for such, but still!"

The Blues look at their fancy new device, now fitted with various dials and buttons, used for selecting destinations. They quickly start spinning dials, and when it stops, it states,

"Current destination: Piggy Island"

Jay presses a purple button, which opens up a portal. They Blues say,

"Thanks Tails, this should do the trick!"

"I wish we could repay you, but we can't!"

"Anyways, we got to go! Tell the others that we're gone, and if we miss any cool adventures, tell us!"

The Blues jump into the portal, and it closes behind them.

• Thumbs Up 4

Amitie and Sig are still waiting for Danny to come out the door...but he never does. Man, he must be feeling really down.

"Oh, he's not coming out..." Amitie said. She feels kind of bad. Is he still sleeping...?

Then Raffina walks up to them. And slides the card under the door. "It's as simple as that, Amitie. Maybe you should try it."

"Thanks, Raffina." Said Amitie. "Let's go look around. I'm sure there's something we can do! But...I hope Danny likes his card."

"Oh, he will!" Said Raffina. "Let's just go already!"

So Amitie, Sig and Raffina walk away, but Amitie looks back. Hope he'll be alright, she thought to herself.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh come on! It was working just a second ago..." Yaya cringes. The hologram fizzles out and the music immediately stops playing.

"Marcus?" Ayna looks at her husband who was staring off into the distance only for him to shake his head and turn to Ayna. "Sorry, I must have zoned out." He grumbles.

The three beings from Mercy arrive looking at the academy grounds. Particle does a quick survey of the area before heading straight down to the front doors. Bob and Rosy close behind.

She bangs on the door hoping she'll get some help.

• Thumbs Up 1

iDYpJgq.png

There was a man outside standing by the main doors of the Academy. His face obscured by the shade of his hat, and smoking his cigar as usual, McCree speaks up to the strangers at the doors.

"What do y'all want here?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Assistance, are there other residents here or is it just you?" Particle asks obscured by her cloak.

The other two look wearily at him... they can tell he's from a much, much better game than either of theirs...

neo%20new%20noel%204_zpsop8mvsrz.png

"Hey you guys!" Noel noticed McCree answering the door and walked up to the trio, "you came to the right place! We're the Skylanders Academy! We save the world from a bunch of boogies! You here to join or..?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie, Sig and Raffina bump into Anya and the gang...

"Sarge still doesn't look well..." Said Amitie. "Can he get better, Anya?" She's still very, very worried for the poor guy.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Actually we're here for assistance. Our home at the moment has a bit of a monster problem and we need some very brave yet compassionate people to help us." Particle spoke.

"You know anyone who could assist ma'am?" Bob asked.

"I'll be better soon Amitie. Don't you worry." Sarge spoke up.

"I wonder who was banging on the door?" Ember asked, curious.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lupin also finds Anya and company. "How's the big guy holding up? He still looks like hell..."

But he also hears the door. "Now who could that be...?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Sayaka walk up to everyone. "What's going on? Why is everyone gathered here?"

• Thumbs Up 2

neo%20new%20noel%203_zps9dex2mnh.png

"That's very unfortunate..." Noel said giving the trio sympathy.

neo%20new%20noel%204_zpsop8mvsrz.png

"Well we are the Skylanders and we're pretty tough so you can count on us! Come on! Let's meet the others!" Noel lead them inside the Academy.

• Thumbs Up 1

objection-vector.png

latest?cb=20130630180603

"Monster hunting you say? Well, that certainly peaks my interest". Edgeworth said, overhearing the conversation.

• Thumbs Up 2

The three follow Nole inside to see a large group of people already gathered.

"Did we come at a bad time?" Rosy asked.

"It'll be fine Rosy I'm sure we'll still be able to get some help."

Marcus froze, those two voices seemed very familiar... he got a very bad vibe from these hooded weirdos.

"Err... hello? Who's in charge here?" Particle asked waving at the Skylanders. She was already picking up that people were getting very curious or concerned about their wardrobe.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Monster hunting?" Sayaka says. "Well, that takes me back to my witch hunting days! Count me in!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Katii and Hiss walk in as well. Katii's tail twitched in anticipation at the scene before her.

"I don't know what's going on here..." Katii said, patting Hiss's head, "But whatever it is, looks like we'll be getting the excitement we wanted!"

"Yes!" Hiss clapped, "Hiss ready!"

Papyrus and Pixels walk in as well. "SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS, THERE'S A SKELETON WITHIN ALL OF US?"

"Well, that's the jist of it, yeah."

"WOW." Papyrus sniffled, "SO BEAUTIFUL. I WONDER IF DEEP DOWN THERE'S A HUMAN WITHIN ME?"

"Uhhhhh..." Pixels lifted his finger, about to say something. Instead, Pixels decided to drop the subject as he turned to everyone in he room. "Anyways, monster hunting huh? Are we talking "Pokemon" monster hunting or "Monster hunter" hunting?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Eventually, Kirby just stuffs the Galaxia copy under the covers of his bed.

"That will have to do for now.... Huh, is something going on at the entrance?" 

Kirby heads down the stairs and overhears the conversation.

"Brave, compassionate, help with stopping monsters? Well, almost everyone here can help with that! If you need the leader, Sonic is right over there! Just make sure you ask the smaller, ball shaped one, not the taller one."

• Thumbs Up 3

Amitie, Sig, Raffina and Lupin all see the goup. Jigen and Goemon followed up.

"The friggin' hell are you?!" Jigen asked.

"Nice to meet you, um..." Amitie said, clearly worried.

• Thumbs Up 1

Image result for undyne

"NGH!? What's with the knocking at the door? There better not be intruders. Cause otherwise, it's a fun time for me!", Undyne spoke up smirking.

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

objection-vector.png

latest?cb=20130630180603

"Monster hunting you say? Well, that certainly peaks my interest". Edgeworth said, overhearing the conversation.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"What's going on here!? And Edgeworth! I know we had a crossover with Monster Hunter, but I didn't think you relished it that much!"

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/fit378x585/cms/interest/111455/img_ss_3.jpghttp://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/fit378x585/cms/interest/111455/img_ss_1.jpghttp://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/fit378x585/cms/interest/111455/img_ss_2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku and Graff join the commotion with Big, Comet and co following suit.

"Who are these strangers?" Rocku asked Graff.

"Oh ho! Now you're asking me of all people bro!" Graff snarked at Rocku who gave an annoyed stare.

"Monster hunting?" Bud asked his friends confused.

"Haven't we been through enough spooky and haunted shit already?" Ty asked annoyed.

"Why? Are you scared?" Comet joked at Ty.

"N-no! Shut up!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"What would we hunting monsters for...?" Amitie said. She's not really sure what they're doing.

"Maybe they're talking about Monokuma?" Raffina said. "Well, whatever these monsters are, we can take them on!" She looked high and mighty.

"I dunno..." Said Sig. "We do want Monokumo to be defeated...but I dunno if that's who they're talking about..."

"Whatever the case, this must be important. Explain." Said Goemon.

• Thumbs Up 1

The three reveal their identities to the Skylanders...

2lvlevm.jpg

"My name is Particle and these two are Bob the squirrel and Rosy."

"Hi folks! Got any gum?" Rosy smiles waving at the group.

"We need assistance with a monster at our local health clinic..." Bob asks.

"If you're interested we can take you to our home, Mercy, just warning you now though what we ask of you will require a lot of bravery and compassion, we've got no time for wise cracks." Particle sternly warns the group. 

"You interested?" She asks.

• Thumbs Up 5

"You look familiar..." Said Amitie. She can't put her finger on it.

"I gotta agree..." Said Lupin. "Alright. We'll go to your home. Just tell us what we need to do from there."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'd call myself a sorry excuse for a Skylander if I declined! Let's rock and roll!" Sonic says with a grin.

Sayaka nods. "Wherever you're going, I'm coming too."

Someone else walks up to Sonic and Sayaka. "Can... I come too?" Madoka asks. "I feel like I might be needed. I dunno... just a hunch. Homura's asleep, so if we're quick, she won't notice?"

• Thumbs Up 3

51 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

The other two look wearily at him... they can tell he's from a much, much better game than either of theirs...

Icon-mccree.png

McCree does not notice the looks. Nor does he know he's from a game...

1 minute ago, Mightyray said:

The three reveal their identities to the Skylanders...

2lvlevm.jpg

"My name is Particle and these two are Bob the squirrel and Rosy."

"Hi folks! Got any gum?" Rosy smiles waving at the group.

"We need assistance with a monster at our local health clinic..." Bob asks.

"If your interested we can take you to our home, Mercy, just warning you now though what we ask of you will require a lot of bravery and compassions, we've got no time for wise cracks." Particle sternly warns the group. 

"You interested?" She asks.

Nicole materialises into the room, over hearing the name Rosy. "U-uh, hello, welcome to the Academy, and, uh..."

She tries to focus on their looks. White with black cracks... Are they it...?

She looks at Marcus. They must obviously be familiar to him.

Nicole then gets the courage to ask the trio... "Do you know Marcus?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby waves at Rosy, Bob, and Particle.

"Well, I'm Kirby and I'll happily help get rid of that monster! It'll be gone in a jiffy, I promise!"

• Thumbs Up 2