Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Neptune runs across the halls of the Academy, consoles in hand. "Come on, come on! I can use this for our game tournament! We haven't started that you know?"

"Neptuuuune! Give those back! Those are rare!" Tails exclaims. "Whatever you do, don't drop that DD!"

Neptune looks at Tails whilst running. "Relax! I'll be careful!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile back at the academy......

Image result for sonic annoyed

"Aw c'mon seriously! Bad fanart again!?!?!", Sonic complained while sitting at a computer with Phoenix, Shantae, Maya, Frisk and Undyne.

Image result for undyne

"Pfft, small price to pay for being famous if you ask me! I still thank my lucky stars that our ventures made big enough of a splash!", Undyne remarked.

2Ovc8ab.gif

"Eh heh, don't mind me! I'm just the lawyer who made lawyering incredibly fun for gamers as early as 2001!"

jOLtiAD.gif

"Yeah, we've had a pretty good run! Anime was a bit wonky, but we've got one nonetheless! Ace Attorney 6 went smoothly, we broke Capcom's curse of 6th installments being shite, got into Project x Zone 2 the year before that, and even before all that and Ace Attorney 5, we even got into a fighting game! Oh by the way Sonic, congrats on Boom the TV series winning that award!", Maya said.

Image result for sonic the hedgehog fan art

"Heh, much appreciated! This year's looking tight for yours truly as well! ...........

Related image

"Oh yeah! Speaking of fighting games, how's Rock @Ryannumber1gamer doing? I hear over at Capcom he finally got over only his X counterpart making it into UMVC3 along you guys as a skin!"

2Ovc8ab.gif

"Yeah, I still can't believe that Capcom, the same lot who can do wonders with a lawyer like me don't seem to do much with the Super Fighting Robot! It boggles the mind!"

omVYVgP.gif

"Hang on Nick! We haven't seen him in a bit! Think he's back from working over that new Tv series of his?"

Image result for sonic the hedgehog fan art

"New TV series huh? Hmmmm, hang on!", Sonic said.

"I've found this cool site for info called

Image result for sonic stadium

3AcPhRR.gif

"Oh how rich and humble!", Phoenix snarked.

"Anyway, there's this Megaman Man of Action thread about Rock's new show and........."

Image result for undyne anime is real right

"Woah. I knew the dude had it rough, but.....", Undyne trailed off feeling rather sorry for the Blue Bomber.

WxsVc8S.png

"What kind of sick catch-phrase is 'MEGA-NIZE ME'!? Oh boy Rock's got some explaining to do!"

X8R4Yup.gif

"Sorry to say that the look of the show wasn't doing it for me!"

mrQ8dhK.gif

"Well, the title for that thread sure is fitting. "This just in on MegaMan can't catch a break!" Oh, oh, boy did that song suck!"

Image result for frisk shrug

"Well uh, despite the out of this world tier level of cringe, maybe the show might not turn out to be so bad......we should probably consult Rock on this", Frisk said worried.

Image result for sonic mighty no.9

"Well uh, hey guys, at least he wasn't shouting "MEGA-HIGH!" or emulating a certain other blue bomber that yours truly ripped into!", Sonic said trying to find positives of the situation.

Image result for sonic mighty no.9

• Thumbs Up 6

"Ugh, this is boring..." Tucker said, working on his PDA.

"How can we be stuck in here listening to Lancer when Danny's out there fighting ghosts, and Dark Danny's on the loose?" Sam asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

As Sonic and Sayaka chase after Tails, Sonic notices his other self on the computer. "Hey, what are you looking at-"

"What the hell?" Sonic eyes the website. "SCOOCH OVER."

Sonic starts frantically searching the website, post after post rapidly. "No, no, no, no, no, NO! Nothing here!'

He finds a Roleplay. He clicks on it, only causing the computer to crash. Sonic's face hits the keyboard in frustration. "Everytime..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hey, I think this is the room!" Amitie said. She sees Sam in the room. "They seem to be having class right now..." Amitie said.

"Might be best to wait it out." Said Lupin.

"Ah, you're just scared! We don't need to wait!" Raffina disregarded advice, however, and proceeded to open the door.

Lupin does a faceplam. "You friggin' idiot..."

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

As Sonic and Sayaka chase after Tails, Sonic notices his other self on the computer. "Hey, what are you looking at-"

"What the hell?" Sonic eyes the website. "SCOOCH OVER."

Sonic starts frantically searching the website, post after post rapidly. "No, no, no, no, no, NO! Nothing here!'

He finds a Roleplay. He clicks on it, only causing the computer to crash. Sonic's face hits the keyboard in frustration. "Everytime..."

Image result for sonic nervous

"Uhhhhh, does something like this happen often?", Sonic asked confused.

Turning to Sayaka, he said.

Image result for sonic nervous

"Is there some internet ritual I triggered here or something?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"The computer you're using displays cached websites from the Real World. When I saw you on that board, I just had to check for... info. But nothing." Sonic crosses his arms and pouts, sitting on his chair. "Nothing everytime. And everytime I'm remotely CLOSE... it crashes, explodes, whatever!"

Sayaka nods slowly. "He's looking for his own origins. We're trying to find somewhere where he officially existed in the Real World. No luck."

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"The computer you're using displays cached websites from the Real World. When I saw you on that board, I just had to check for... info. But nothing." Sonic crosses his arms and pouts, sitting on his chair. "Nothing everytime. And everytime I'm remotely CLOSE... it crashes, explodes, whatever!"

Sayaka nods slowly. "He's looking for his own origins. We're trying to find somewhere where he officially existed in the Real World. No luck."

Nicole materialises in the room, looking around.

// "...Not here..."

Then she notices the commotion.

"Uh, hey, guys. What's going on?" Nicole asks as she walks over.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Nothing. Nothing new anyway." Sonic sighs. "Let's just discuss the important matters at hand."

"The heck's up with Mega Man?"

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Nothing. Nothing new anyway." Sonic sighs. "Let's just discuss the important matters at hand."

Nicole raises an eyebrow. "...Riiight. Nothing new about the computer that BSOD'ed."

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic looks at the computer. "Well, nothing new to me."

"I remember once, I went on a big searching spree, I blew up 10 computers in a single day."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hello there!" Yelled Raffina. "My name is Raffina! We're looking for someone named Sam, and-!" But Lupin pulled her out of the classroom before she could finish.

Lupin pops in. "Sorry about that. You continue class, while I talk to my...little buddy there." He then pops out of the room.

As Lupin closes the door, he starts to berate Raffina. "I told you to wait! I get that you wanna spice up classtime, but this is important for their future!" He said.

"Well, excuse me for wanting to speed this up!" Said Raffina.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lancer turned to them, seeing the odd looking group, especially Lupin.

"What do you think you're doing here?!" Lancer asked. 

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Real world huh? I've got a pretty sweet twitter account there!", Sonic remarked.

"Well don't worry buddy! The internet's bound to have something on ya! I'm sure you'll find it someday! ANd besides.....sometimes it's a blessing to not have THAT much fanart of you, oy vey. Don't even get me started on the Sonic x Rainbow Dash ships!"

12 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

Nicole materialises in the room, looking around.

// "...Not here..."

Then she notices the commotion.

"Uh, hey, guys. What's going on?" Nicole asks as she walks over.

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

10 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

Nicole raises an eyebrow. "...Riiight. Nothing new about the computer that BSOD'ed."

"Not to worry! Easily reset with a SNAP!", Shanate bragged as she snapped her fingers to restore the computer back to its natural state.

dvHBjUM.gif

"Wow! You can actual heal a computer from a hardware crash!? What are they teaching you back in genie school!?!?!", Maya said overjoyed.

WxsVc8S.png

"EH, actually I've kinda had to pick these kind of things up adapting to modern age tech. Regardless, don't go expecting any mass-wide techno miracles. I'm still new at stuff like this. And I can't make an X-Box One be amazing after all!", Shantae snarked.

3qOiwJF.gif

"Well guys, now that we're back online at the Sonic Stadium, here you go! The apparent future of MegaMan!", Phoenix exclaimed feeling sorry for his fellow Capcom employee.

@Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 3

"Crap..." Said Lupin. He reentered the room. "N-nothing! My little buddy is just overecxcited!" Lupin said. "We're gonna go now..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Poor guy can't catch a break from what I've heard." Sayaka says. "I feel for him honestly."

"I mean, I get abused by my writers all the damn time."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Poor guy can't catch a break from what I've heard." Sayaka says. "I feel for him honestly."

"I mean, I get abused by my writers all the damn time."

"Let me guess. Writer have you slog through a dark and grim story, screw with you and then near the end, kill you off? Because, lord knows. That kind of abuse goes a long way to haunt ya, speaking as someone who's dealt with Mr. Nakamura."

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Not to worry! Easily reset with a SNAP!", Shanate bragged as she snapped her fingers to restore the computer back to its natural state.

dvHBjUM.gif

"Wow! You can actual heal a computer from a hardware crash!? What are they teaching you back in genie school!?!?!", Maya said overjoyed.

WxsVc8S.png

"EH, actually I've kinda had to pick these kind of things up adapting to modern age tech. Regardless, don't go expecting any mass-wide techno miracles. I'm still new at stuff like this. And I can't make an X-Box One be amazing after all!", Shantae snarked.

Nicole just stares at Shantae with her jaw dropped. "No. Way."

She then begins to smile as she thinks. "Maybe you can find whatever has been modified in me, find out what happened when I was hacked!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Near the end? Try about three thirds through, and that I'm usually never happy in whatever timeline I'm in." Sayaka groans. "It ain't fun."

"Those days are behind me now. But still..." Sayaka closes her eyes, envisioning an enemy of hers.

maxresdefault.jpg

"...they haunt me in new ways."

• Thumbs Up 3

Sam and Tucker suddenly ran out of the class, throwing the paper into Mr. Lancer's face.

"Sorry Mr. Lancer, but Danny neeeeeedssssssssss us!" Sam shouted. 

"GREAT PRIDE AND PREJUDICE!" Lancer shouted, in place of a swear. 

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

Nicole just stares at Shantae with her jaw dropped. "No. Way."

She then begins to smile as she thinks. "Maybe you can find whatever has been modified in me, find out what happened when I was hacked!"

Fc3MASd.png

"S-sorry Nicole! When it comes to techno matters, I'm more of a healer than a diagnosing genie! Maybe over time when I've gotten better with tech!"

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Near the end? Try about three thirds through, and that I'm usually never happy in whatever timeline I'm in." Sayaka groans. "It ain't fun."

"Those days are behind me now. But still..." Sayaka closes her eyes, envisioning an enemy of hers.

maxresdefault.jpg

"...they haunt me in new ways."

Related image

"Ugh! I hear ya about the first bit! Apparently the writers for THAT venture in 2006 of mine, thought I'd be better off acting all serious, except for a few scenes to the point where even Shadow seemed more upbeat than me! And then came the killing of moi. Cherry on the cake? That game was apparently SEGA's birthday present to me!", Sonic said exasperated.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well I have heard being moody teenagers start at age 15..." Sonic says to himself. "But at least that phase is over."

• Thumbs Up 3

13 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

RpSkLf3.jpg

"I'm sorry, Kirumi. But this is something I just can't ignore..."

lDCDOC8.jpg

"More of us are alive! Perhaps even all of us! I have to find them!"

Kirumi_Toujou_29.png

"Master Kaede. If you must seek the truth or a hidden meaning behind a dream I will assist you but I'm not sure if we will find anything."

Kirumi_Toujou_6.png

"Just remember that we should do our best saving the Multiverse first before we seek anything else. We need to be selfless after all."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Um...we wanted to ask you a question..." Amitie said. "Danny's been really upset lately, and we were wondering if you could tell us what we can do for him..."

Lupin looked at Sam and Tucker. "He's been going through some real hell, let me tell you."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Danny's in trouble? Man, I knew things would go wrong without me!" Tucker said.

Sam simply shook her head. "Tell us what happened, and we'll figure it out". 

• Thumbs Up 2