Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

3 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

Nicole keeps looking around. "Marcus? Where did you go? Are you okay? Please be okay..."

// "He can't have gone far..."

Nicole manages to stumble into Marcus, Ayna and Ember.

"Oh hello Nicole, I was just taking Marcus back to bed with Ember's help." Ayna and Ember both smile at Nicole

Marcus sort of looks away...something seems to have caught his eye.

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

3qOiwJF.gif

"Uhhhh, you wouldn't happen to be referring to a group by the name of Laserwave "Save the Day" Skylanders would you?", Phoenix asked nervously.

XkfniAc.gif

"Who else do ya think, genius??"

Image result for undyne piano

"Fuhuhuhuhuhuhu! Now, now my piano pupil. Musn't be shy!", Undyne japed Mr. Wright.

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20160325195945

"That sounds like a great idea! I'm all for it!" Makoto turns to the stairs as he hears creaking noises. Someone's heading down.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"O-Oh, I'm sorry. Am I intruding on anything? I'm just looking for somebody."

Fc3MASd.png

"Hey uh, Makoto and @Ryannumber1gamer Sayaka. I've been meaning to ask, what's up with the "Ultimate" titles?", Shantae inquired.

2HOaVIV.gif

"Yeah! I mean with us, it's "Ace" but "Ace" sounds more superhero-ish if you ask me, biased as I may be! Doesn't "Ultimate" kinda have a bit of a superior-ish tone to it. Or like a sinister plot like that Marvel comic Ultimatum ?", Maya couldn't help but ask.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Mightyray said:

Nicole manages to stumble into Marcus, Ayna and Ember.

"Oh hello Nicole, I was just taking Marcus back to bed with Ember's help." Ayna and Ember both smile at Nicole

Marcus sort of looks away...something seems to have caught his eye.

Nicole sighs. "I'm pretty sure you weren't authorised to take him. But he's... Looking better...? Huh."

"Speaking of 'looking', what is Marcus looking at?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Jigen keeps walking. "If they ask me to play the friggin' saxophone again, they can forget it!" He said to jobody in particular. He didn't wanna play the saxophone to start with, and he doesn't wanna do it now.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160325195945

"If you enter Hope's Peak, it's because you're talented at something. The school considers us "Ultimates" because where we come from, we're the best at what we do. Well... I was just lucky to enter, but Kyoko... gave me the name of Ultimate Hope. So I've been using it ever since."

Makoto turns to Kaede.

latest?cb=20161110021029

"Anyway, who are you, if I may ask?"

3hv6fx9.jpg

"I'm Kaede. I'm apparently the Ultimate Pianist."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20160325195945

"If you enter Hope's Peak, it's because you're talented at something. The school considers us "Ultimates" because where we come from, we're the best at what we do. Well... I was just lucky to enter, but Kyoko... gave me the name of Ultimate Hope. So I've been using it ever since."

Makoto turns to Kaede.

latest?cb=20161110021029

"Anyway, who are you, if I may ask?"

3hv6fx9.jpg

"Seriously?!" Sayaka said with a smile.

"I'm the ultimate pop sensation!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Really? No way! Another music Ultimate! This is great!"

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

3hv6fx9.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Seriously?!" Sayaka said with a smile.

"I'm the ultimate pop sensation!" 

Welp, if the puzzle fits!", Phoenix remarked.

"Seems like these two are a stage show duo just waiting to happen!", Undyne spoke up.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Soldier: 76 said:

"Speaking of 'looking', what is Marcus looking at?"

"We didn't take him out he just wandered off..." Ember grumbled to Nicole.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Ayna asks Marcus.

Marcus doesn't answer. 

Thank you.

I'll say goodbye soon.

Though it's the end of the world.

Don't blame yourself now.

And if it's true.

I will surround you

And give birth to a world.

That's our own.

Yaya rushes in. "Guys, the device is playing!" "There's some guy on it I've never seen before. Maybe @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon Sonic can recognise him?" Yaya shows everyone the hologram... "I accidentally figured out how to pause holograms... no word on the volume control though." 

• Thumbs Up 1

Amitie knocks on Danny's door...still nervous. Sig walks up to her to support her...but Amitie feels Sig needs the support more than she does. She believed in Danny's innocence after all, and it paid off.

But Danny may not see it that way.

Meanwhile, Jigen is glad nobody noticed him. "Thank God! If I had been caught, I might have been dragged into another friggin' music act!"

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

Meanwhile, Jigen is glad nobody noticed him. "Thank God! If I had been caught, I might have been dragged into another friggin' music act!"

Image result for undyne piano

"Fuhuhuhuhu! Sir, you wound me if you thought I didn't recognize the sound of you classy sole shoes, saxaphone man! Oh, that's right! Com to think of it, I don't think I've gotten your name yet!", Undyne said having revealed she'd heard him all too wel with her fine-tuned ears.

• Thumbs Up 2

Katii stuffed the rest of her loot in the pillow, "Ah, what a day." Katii said, "And I still have plenty for myself!"

Katii placed the pillow on her bed and laid on it. Hiss couldn't help but look in surprise as she poked the pillow.

"How pillow not hurt Katii's neck?" Hiss inquired to her cat friend.

"With a bit of flattening and the right spot. It's actually pretty comfy." Katii said, "You should try it, it's pretty good for the spine.

"Hiss can tell you have good time at dungeon!" Hiss said, "Hiss wish she could come too."

"Oh... trust me, no you don't..." Katii stared at the ceiling. The thought of the nightmare with Vindicus still played out in her head. The Catling still blamed herself for his death, and that experience opened up some old wounds.

But then came the memories of the dream gas. The week she spent within that dream was quite possibly the greatest week she ever had in her life... And it was only several minutes. 

"You know, there's a lot of alternate universes out there..." Kati said to her friend.

"Hiss know!" Hiss nodded, "Hiss visited them."

"Did you ever think what it would have been like if you somehow landed on my world one day? Yeah, I would have been a bit freaked out... no offense."

"None taken!"

"But anyway, once I got to know you, you would have been a shoe in for the thieves guild. Could you imagine, going on heists, taking from the greedy and giving to the poor? You, me and my brother!"

"Yeah, that sound fun! Hiss wonder what it be like to be th-" Hiss stopped, doing a double take at what her best friend said, "Wait, Hiss never knew Katii had brother!"

Katii sighed, she didn't realize she never told anyone about Vindicus. Hell, She was pretty sure no one even knew that he was a human.

"You didn't huh..." Katii said, "I'll have to tell you about him sometime. He was a good man, trained him to be one of the best."

"...What happen to him?" Hiss asked.

Katii closed her eyes. "He's gone now."

"...Hiss sorry,"

"Ah... Don't worry about it." Katii stretched, putting a smile on her face, "Why don't we go see what the others are doing? It's a beautiful day today, no sense in wasting it here!"

"Okay!" Hiss stood up, letting Katii up on her shoulder, "Maybe adventure starting soon."

"I hope so." Katii thought out loud, "After passing out all that gold, I could use some excitement." 

• Thumbs Up 3

On 3/24/2017 at 8:38 PM, Dee Dude said:

Meanwhile at LOSE HQ....
A small figure in a floating chair appeared hidden in the shadows watching the recent events of The Skylanders and LOSE.

"Well well well, I see Monokuma has made some very........interesting work, I never thought he would have the nerve to kill some of the fools, I can respect that from a fellow villain. A very interesting show indeed, I look forward to more of these performances, anything would be better to watch than constant antics from my idiot soldiers."

"It appears that these Skylamers have finally rest easy after the fiasco. Very well, I'll give them the time they'll need. Now that I obtained the helmet I needed, this will be enough to build my army and my league of henchmen.
Those kids at my world may have captured me once, twice, and THRICE! But those Skylosers have no idea what they'll be up against. Before they even know it, I'll use my highly evolved brain to hijack their computers and DEUS! I won't strike them just yet, but when the time comes, they will all BOW BEFORE ME!"

The figure then came out of the shadows revealing a small white furred monkey in a suit with spiky hair with blue tips and a helmet that has the power to turn him evil.

"LORD SPECTER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!"

apeescapespecter_7289.png

On 3/26/2017 at 1:21 AM, Soldier: 76 said:

Somewhere in the Skylands, a new portal opens...

Out steps what so appears to be a young girl. She looks around, thinking aloud.

"Hmm... A nice looking place... May do quite well for me! I like it, so far!"

She pulls out her sceptre, closing the portal with it. "Now, time for phase one: Get familiar with the place. I mean, I don't want some bad world, do I?"

"Ah... Time for this world to learn the name of Queen Piper! Just like the other worlds. Sigh, this'll be a bore... And a bit of fun! I dunno. Meh."

She smiles mischieviously, giggling. It was time to make new allies, and new enemies, and take this world for herself.

IMG_4646.png

On 3/25/2017 at 0:50 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

*Meanwhile*

"So...in order to get into that blasted prison and save my bro, I've got to enlist the help of that balded fool...No, I don't need help to rescue him and do my plans.

My genius knows no bounds! That foolish partner of mine believe HE was the genius!? PAH! FOOL!. We'll see how much that fluffy joke of a creator when he gets a load of my new position in this LOSE organization. Creating robots, my greatest passion...until my time comes and I can take over this pitiful organization. With the help of my robotic bots infused with power of their members, I'll be unstoppable! And what better test than my Kaos-Man breaking my bro out of prison? After all...

latest?cb=20130510094017

"NO ONE IS SMARTER THAN DR. ALBERT WILY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA"

On 3/26/2017 at 2:59 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"AH, THE NOSTALGIA." Papyrus said as he walked into the room wipe a tear away. "SUCH A MEMORABLE AND PIVOTAL TIME IN OUR LIVES, WASN'T IT SANS?"

"you said it bro." sans said, following behind his brother, "we still owe you one, kid. you really made our lives better!"

sans really had an admiration for Frisk. After all, he was the one responsable for helping them leave the underground. However, there was something that still bothered the stout skeleton.

sans sensed something bothering Frisk, and that sense was very familiar... From another timeline and another place, sans had the feeling he knew what it was.

But at the moment, the skeleton in blue decided to ignore it. He trusted Frisk enough to not give in to that dark force.

"but yeah, we owe you one. heck, i'll even lend you a hand if you need one."

With that said, sans pulled off his left hand and offered it to Frisk.

"UGH, SANS." Papyrus facepalmed.

"ah don't worry about it bro." sans held up his right hand, "i'm all right now."

"SAAAAANS!!!!" Papyrus groaned even louder more annoyed.

Image result for frisk sans handshake chara

"Heh, heh, thanks for the pickup sans!", Frisk replied accepting it.

Image result for chara

"That's right partner. Go ahead and laugh with the comedian while you can. "

Image result for chara undertale

"Even if your new friends aren't dead by the end of this season....well sooner or later, they'll have to deal with ME. And that's just me if they're lucky. I can easily sense that you aren't the only one with a 'partner' within themselves here."

Related image

"New potential playmates? Awww Frisk! You shouldn't have!", she whispered in his head.

Image result for chara and frisk

"Well if you guys do somehow managae to survive, Season 3's gonna be fuuuuuuuuuun! hee hee hee!"

Image result for frisk chara endertale

"Hmph! Not if I can SAVE you......and maybe even him !", Frisk retorted mentally to her.

Related image

"You'd dare and try!? Woah! You're really something else 'L.O.V.E.'", she responded in a mock british accent.

http://pm1.narvii.com/6363/ba233547b9a1303392c552dad0b268df7b8c558e_hq.jpg

"Regardless, it's time for you to GO now......Chara the Character!", Frisk taunted back as he willed her back down.

On 3/26/2017 at 9:19 PM, Failinhearts said:

"Nothing. Nothing new anyway." Sonic sighs. "Let's just discuss the important matters at hand."

"The heck's up with Mega Man?"

On 3/26/2017 at 9:28 PM, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

3qOiwJF.gif

"Well guys, now that we're back online at the Sonic Stadium, here you go! The apparent future of MegaMan!", Phoenix exclaimed feeling sorry for his fellow Capcom employee.

@Ryannumber1gamer

On 3/26/2017 at 9:31 PM, Failinhearts said:

"Poor guy can't catch a break from what I've heard." Sayaka says. "I feel for him honestly."

2HOaVIV.gif

"That said, he may not be nearly as bad off as his ancestor Volnutt!"

eisLzhZ.gif

"AH! You mean the Legends one??"

EtBNlAu.gif

"Well shoot! I kinda forgot about him! Still trapped on the moon isn't he?"

XkfniAc.gif

"Yep! And I can't blame ya there Nick! I mean, heck these days the Bonnes are the main folk remembered from those parts."

sItL8NE.gif

"Heh, no kidding! Even we've met them at this rate!"

9kVdBGN.gif

"Yeah Tron was in even more of the Project X series than the protagonist she blatantly has a crush on! Talk about stealing the show! Those Bonnes even got his theme as their own in supplementary material!"

kGaNHoM.gif

"Well, they are Sky Pirates, Maya. Hmmmmm, I do wonder how things are going back home in Legends Land".......

*meanwhile elsewhere 16 years ago.....*

*"A little while more"...........16 years later*

https://www.destructoid.com/ul/258743-capcom-explains-more-about-mega-man-legends-3-cancelation/devroom-noscale.jpg

".....................................It's still not happening is it?", Tron Bonne said in the conference room. Despite Inafune leaving us under the bus, despite us Bonnes still appearing in material to this day..........Legends 3........."

Image result for mega man legends 3 cancelled memeWRmmlegends3.jpg%7Eoriginal

Image result for roll caskett

"Tron, that stopped being amusing back in 2011, you know", Roll Caskett responded to the girl's outburst.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/2/27/Teisel.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110904054300

"Indeed Tron! You know very well that until Capcom says otherwise, we unfortunately don't have the means to develop a rocket calibrated enough to reach our world's moon to reach Volnutt off of from Elysium!", Teisel Bonne said to his sister. "Besides, Capcom are the ones who gave you that Mixer move in the first place!"

Image result for tron bonne

"C'mon! Are they that content with claiming we're as dumb as new-borns!?", Tron said huffy.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/b/b8/MMLBonBonne.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120129040901

"Babuu!"

"Urgh, you're right Bon Bonne", Tron responded to her baby brother, "Even infants aren't anywhere near that dumb!"

"Miss Tron! Capcom just called!", several Servbots called as they came rushing in. "They said 'Congratulations' and that today's the big day!"

"Ohh! Could it be!? Is Legends 3 happening!? What did they say to do!?", Tron asked excitedly.

*1 hour later*

http://img02.deviantart.net/f374/i/2011/204/2/5/megaman_is_dead_by_furboz-d41da68.jpg

"WAAAAAH!"

"There, there Tron! Well, congrats on you and her brothers officially becoming the face of the Legends quadrant of MegaMan", Roll said sadly as she patted Tron on the back.

"*SNIFF* The motto always was, we'd give up over his dead body! But he's not even deeeeead! He's just stuck on the moooon!", Tron wailed.

"Well, safe travels. We even fixed up your airship for you guys to roam wherever you wish! Consider it an apology present for blowing it up in Legends 1", Roll said presenting the

Gesellschaft

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/e/ef/Gesellschaft.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060728062436

"Ah! Splendid! You have our thanks! Time to go Bonnes!", Teisel declared dragging Tron as Bon and the servbots followed waving goodbye.

Later on Kattelox Island....

Image result for kattelox ultimate marvel

"Sigh, y'know Teisel, it's kinda boring just watching the fights. I prefer when I'm in them!", Tron said as they viewed a crossover battle.

".....You're still broken up over Volnutt aren't you Tron?", Teisel guessed.

"I still can't get over those funny feelings", Tron said abashedly.

"How dreadfully boring a stance for pirates of all people!", a voice came from a figure who swooped down behind the Bonnes!

Image result for meta ridley

It was Ridley in his Meta form!

"Grrr! Who are you!? An intruder!? Battle stations everyone!", Teisel commanded upon impulse!

Related image

"Oooh! New spare parts! Come and get it!", Tron said preparing to attack!

Related image

"Wait! Parley a moment! The name is Ridley, space pirate captain! I'm here to actually help!"

"HMPH! Ridley eh? Your reputation proceeds you. Which is why I ask, WHY SHOULD WE TRUST YOU ONE IOTA!?"

Image result for servbots

"I agree! This already sounds like one of those"get-rich-quick-deals".....and I've already learned enough times that those just lead to failure and/or debt bounty-hunter dodging!", Teisel agreed.

"Well what if I told you, there might be a means to get resoruces for your intentions...outside your world?", Meta Ridley said.

"Pfft please buster! We already know about the multiple worlds and-"

Related image

"Ever even heard of Danganronpa?"

"...........Okay, so you're operating on a bigger scale", Tron deduced. "Never heard of that one before".

"And just in case, you don't trust me on either matter......here! I do believe this belongs to you lot!", Meta Ridley said handing the Bonnes a briefcase.

"N-no way! This is...our dimension circleplothole that we used to survive that giant crash we had back in Legends 1! The one we even use to peer beyond the 4th wall!"

"Why don't you try taking a look?", Meta Ridley suggested.

https://board.sonicstadium.org/uploads/profile/photo-2530.gif

"Woah! No way! There's a whole "Multiverse that's being protected by some "Academy of SSMB Heroes", whatever that is!"

Image result for teisel

"Hmph! You must be working with top people to have found and gotten that back, Mr. Ridley. Who are these oh so rich folk you must be associating with?"

Related image

"L.O.S.E. of course, I prefer to think of myself as a part-timer. The less they've got over my head, the better! Though, they're quite content on admisssion for......pirates it seems! In fact, there's a few on board already planning something!"

"LOSE eh? Can't say the name inspires confidence."

"Have I mentioned that they can lock horns with the Real World if they succeed?", Ridley added on.

"AHA! Then we could get those old coots in charge of Capcom to see things our way and revive Legends!", Tron said excited.

Image result for teisel

"Well, we're not making any blood pact promises with this LOSE corporation or whatever they are......but a chance to return to pirating and endorsed! Heh, heh, heh, oh ho ho ho!"

http://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/078b4f32b10d87d215995c156e720e34-650-80.jpg

"The Bonne Family Pirate Clan is back in business", the Bonnes declared.

https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/13/133320/1842326-1311052277676.jpg

"Everyone, prepare for the warp! We've got multi-universal associates to meet!"

"Roger! We'll be back! Let's a-go! I-I-I'm ready! Here we go!..........", multiple voices from the servbots spoke up as they took to the skies in a blast of fireworks!

https://board.sonicstadium.org/uploads/profile/photo-2530.gif

"Oh! Mustn't forget to fill out the proper bios paperwork!", Tron remembered peering out the dimension circle hole through the 4th wall.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/6/6e/BonneFamily.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101023175211

Bonne Family - Villain Status

Theme:

Tronhappy

Tron Bonne

Category: Supercharger

Elements: Air & Tech

Class: Brawler

Bio:

Spoiler

Tron Bonne

Tronhappy
Tron Bonne in The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

[show]Information

Tron Bonne (トロン・ボーン Toron Bōn?) is a character from the Mega Man Legends series. Tron is the only daughter of the Bonne family of air pirates, being like an anti-heroine, and is the star of her own game, The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

She is 14 years old, 155 cm (5'1") tall, and weighs 43 kg (95 lbs).[1] She is a genius mechanic that handles the design and construction of the Bonne's machines, including their airship, the Gesellschaft. She is also an able pilot, usually the one piloting fighting machines like the Gustaff, Feldynaught, and Jagd Krabbe.

Tron created the 40 Servbots that assist the Bonne family in various tasks, like helping Tron build and maintain her machines. She can be very harsh with the Servbots, sometimes even punishing them in a painful way, but despite this, Tron is usually tender and affectionate towards them, like a mother.

Contents

[show]

Apparel

She usually wears a pink t-shirt with the Bonne family mark, a small blue jacket, black pantyhose, pink gloves, pink heeled shoes, two Bonne earrings and a headband. Additionally, a grey steel plate is in the crotch region of her trousers.

Personality

Tron is stubborn, feisty, self-confident and determined, mocking her opponents openly whether she's winning or not. She is very temperamental, as during some moments she is calm and happy, and during others she can explode into a rage and yell without any warning. Tron appears to have a small fear of dogs. Throughout the series, she begins to develop a crush on Mega Man Volnutt. Because of her inexperience in the ways of love, she doesn't understand her feelings towards him, and even though they are enemies, she has gone to great lengths to try convincing him to join her. Due to this, she has a rivalry of sorts with Roll Caskett as a fellow genius mechanic and as Mega Man's love interest.[2]

Image result for teisel bonne official artwork

Teisel Bonne

Category: Sensei

Elements: Fire & Tech

Class: Bazooker

Bio:

Spoiler

Teisel Bonne (ティーゼル・ボーン Tīzeru Bōn?) is the leader of the Bonne family of air pirates, and is in charge of their battle tactics. Teisel is the oldest son of the three siblings in the family, and he cares deeply for Tron and Bon Bonne. He holds a grudge and rivalry towards Mega Man Volnutt for continuously beating him and his family.

Teisel is extreme in his emotions, either being very angry, tearing up and crying, or being extremely excited. He has a very individual laugh he often uses whenever he is excited, which is high pitched and slightly insane in nature. Despite his somewhat rough personality and tough appearance, Teisel is an intellectual person and a great strategist that takes his responsibilities seriously. He creates all sorts of detailed battle plans and schemes that aims to the family's goals while while keeping all of them out of serious danger, and is able to invade almost any island easily with their machines, specially the Gesellschaft. After a mission, he holds a review meeting to assert their strengths and weaknesses to improve, avoiding making the same mistake twice. Teisel is also a skilled pilot of combat mechas like the Gustaff, Marlwolf, and Blitzkrieg. Teisel loves reading books, and his room in the Gesellschaft is filled with them, which vary from business principles to manga. Besides books, he also likes anime and toys, and his hobbies help him cope with the sadness of his parents' death.[1]

Image result for bon bonneRelated image

Bon Bonne

Category: Swap Force

Elements: Earth & Tech

Class: Smasher

Bio:

Spoiler

Bon Bonne (ボン・ボーン Bon Bōn?) is a character from the Mega Man Legends series. He is the youngest in the Bonne family, yet he is the biggest and strongest. He is a baby and the only thing he can say is "Babuu." Somehow, his siblings Teisel Bonne and Tron Bonne can understand what he's saying. Although he is just a baby, he is very dependable and actively participates in battles, also leading Servbots in missions. His body is made of parts created by Tron that can be swapped to adapt for the circumstances.[2]

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/f/f3/Servbots.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110628192318

Servbots

Bio:

The Servbots, (known as Kobun (コブン?) in Japan, are 41 small all-purpose support robots from the Mega Man Legends series created by Tron Bonne, each with its own distinct personality and talent. They are henchmen loyal to the Bonne family of air pirates and are the crew on board the Gesellschaft.They work in several tasks like piloting the Gesellschaft and fighting machines used in missions, cleaning, cooking, help Tron build and repair machines, among others in their schedule.Although Tron built forty Servbots, forty-one of them exist, with the origin of the forty-first Servbot being unknown to her. Their cute appearance is useful in avoiding suspicion.

The Servbots have childlike personalities and love Tron as a mother, but often get in trouble for their mistakes, and she punishes them severely when they goof off. The Servbots are somewhat cowardly, timid, and unreliable, but they are also steadfast and hard-working, always trying their best to the Bonne family.

Due to their small size, they aren't very strong physically, but in the Nakkai Desert they are shown to be strong enough to lift a boulder of their size and hold it for a few seconds before letting it fall on them. They have great endurance, being able to survive several dangers like flames, spikes, and large explosions, but they aren't indestructible. In Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes, the playable Servbot will release smoke as he gets damaged, and when defeated he explodes and releases small Refractors. Their maintenance and repairs are performed by Tron. Although they are robots, the Servbots have olfaction and taste, and most of them are good at cooking. Their favorite food is curry rice.

• Thumbs Up 3

The Blues argue amongst themselves in their room.

"Well, who's gonna tell the rest of the Flock about Chuck?"

"I'm sure not! Red would get super angry, and we all know what happens when Red's mad...."

"I'm definitely not going to for the exact same reasons! Red's gonna think we failed and I'll be the one who ends up with a black eye!"

The Blues continue to argue.

"Same here, I'm so not doing it! One of you two should! As the leader, I'm staying behind on this operation!"

"Well, technically, shouldn't the leader always be the first one out on a mission?"

"Yeah, Mr. Oldest, you should be the most confident! Go on, do it!"

Jay changes the topic of the conversation.

"Know what, this isn't going anywhere! We'll decide who's going with Rock-Paper-Scissors!"

Jake and Jim nod and the trio get to playing Rock-Paper-Scissors. Jay closes his beak, Jake closes his beak, and Jim closes his beak.

"Dang it! We"

"all played rock!"

"It's a tie, next round!"

Jay closes his beak, Jake closes his beak, and Jim closes his beak.

"Why do we always play rock?"

"I don't know...."

"Mainly cause we can't play paper because we don't have hands, which makes rock the best."

Jake shouts out in frustration,

"This isn't going to work either then! You know what, I have a better idea! How about we all go together and stop arguing!?"

Jim nods and adds,

"Yeah! If we're going to get chewed out by Red, we should all do it together!"

Jay sadly has to agree.

"Okay fine, guess we'll have to go together.... we'll have to leave a note for our absence.

Jim pulls out some paper and a pencil and scribbles a note up, while Jake pulls out their device. Suddenly, Jake starts panicking.

"Uh, guys.... We kind of have a problem. Namely, this thing really only reliably goes to Piggy Island. Otherwise it just sends us to random places, which is why we didn't reach Chuck fast enough.... So if we head back to Piggy Island, we'll have to gamble our way through who knows how many portals just to get back here, and that's an if we end up here at all instead of our Golden Eggsteroid running out of juice midway through and stranding us wherever!"

Jay shakes his head and sighs.

"This is what happens when we rely on Bad Piggy technology...."

Jim finishes up the note and says,

"Well, this place has all sorts of people skilled in a ton of different things! Surely we can get this device upgraded before we set off! Now, just who should we talk to...."

Jay interrupts Jim.

"There's a better way than thinking it through, Jim! It's called, 'Find a place that looks techy then ask whoever owns it!' Now come on!"

The Blues step out of their room and begin to search for a room that fits that description and eventually run into Tails' workshop.

"Well, that seems like our person!"

"Now let's go ask him!"

"Tails, Tails! Can we ask you for something? It's important!"

• Thumbs Up 2

When the Blues approach the workshop, they notice nobody's there but Monomi, sitting on a couch.

tumblr_inline_mr6wcrgwH61qz4rgp.png

"Oh, hello you three! Please don't tell me you've been into any trouble."

• Thumbs Up 2

The Blues reply,

"Oh no, we haven't!"

"Yeah, we're not out to cause trouble today!"

"But later....."

Jay and Jake glare at Jim, as if to say 'shut up' Jim says,

"Okay, but that's beside the point."

The Blues tell Monomi,

"We kinda have to go for a bit...."

"Family matters, to say the least...."

"It's super important... But don't worry, we'll come back!"

The Blues pull out the device and say,

"The problem is that this device is good for getting home, but it's random when it comes to going anywhere else...."

"So when we leave, we'll have no way of getting back! We were going to ask Tails to upgrade it or something...."

"But he's not here. Do you have any better ideas?"

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_inline_mr6wcrgwH61qz4rgp.png

"Well, I haven't seen Tails anywhere, but if you want, I can try to find him..."

"Find who?" Tails walks in, holding the consoles he got from Neptune. "Neptune almost broke my Laseractive... yeesh."

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile at the edge of a deadman's lake.

"O.K. we've got Burning Man's blessing let's go get some help." Particle motions Bob and Rosy to get behind her while Mr Bones plays a tune to summon a portal to the mortal realms.

A jet black portal opens beneath them and the three enter. 

"Bring back some help and try not to get yourselves killed... I've heard rumours that that Dark Danny character has been giving many parts of the underworld hell so stay safe." Mr Bones called out.

The three nodded in responce, put on their cloaks and hopped into the portal.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for frisk sans handshake chara

"Heh, heh, thanks for the pickup sans!", Frisk replied accepting it.

Image result for chara

"That's right partner. Go ahead and laugh with the comedian while you can. "

Image result for chara undertale

"Even if your new friends aren't dead by the end of this season....well sooner or later, they'll have to deal with ME. And that's just me if they're lucky. I can easily sense that you aren't the only one with a 'partner' within themselves here."

Related image

"New potential playmates? Awww Frisk! You shouldn't have!", she whispered in his head.

Image result for chara and frisk

"Well if you guys do somehow managae to survive, Season 3's gonna be fuuuuuuuuuun! hee hee hee!"

Image result for frisk chara endertale

"Hmph! Not if I can SAVE you......and maybe even him !", Frisk retorted mentally to her.

Related image

"You'd dare and try!? Woah! You're really something else 'L.O.V.E.'", she responded in a mock british accent.

http://pm1.narvii.com/6363/ba233547b9a1303392c552dad0b268df7b8c558e_hq.jpg

"Regardless, it's time for you to GO now......Chara the Character!", Frisk taunted back as he willed her back down.

It was then sans knew for sure that there was something going on with Frisk. The blue skeleton had seen this side of his human friend before, on another timeline. A side that he knew couldn't be Frisk, but another being altogether.

"well. take it easy kid." sans nodded, "i'm heading back to the inn."

After their goodbyes, sans left the room. 

"i trust that kid enough to not give into whoever's making him like this..." Sans thought to himself. "but if that thing takes you over frisk, then i'll do whatever it takes to save you."

Image result for sans blue eye

"The time they'll have won't be good. It'll be... a pretty bad one.."

• Thumbs Up 3

The Blues jump up and surround Tails.

"Oh, hey Tails! Can you make this device we have go to any world we want?"

"It only goes to Piggy Island and random places and we really need to come back"

"here after we leave for home for a bit."

They all plead together,

"Pleeeease? It's very important to us!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Tails holds the device. He laughs. "Hah!"

"This? This thing? Child's play! Watch!" Tails gets out his wrench and immediately gets to work.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Blues cheer as Tails upgrades their device to something far better.

"Booyah! That troublesome portal maker is probably 100% dealt with!"

"He seems really confident in his skills."

"Well, he sure seems smarter than Professor Pig, anyway! I mean, he's smart, but I heard rumors about Tails making each and every one of those Metal Sonics! That's way cooler than Professor Pig and his inventions!"

Jay and Jake asks,

"When did you hear that, Jim?"

"We're around you nearly 24/7 and we never heard that!"

Jim responds,

"Off-screen, of course! That's the only way to get key exposition!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Aaaand done." Tails looks at his DEUS which is in Stopwatch mode. He shuts it off. "22 seconds. A new record."

Tails shows off the new device, which now has a snazzy chrome finish. "Would've been 15 seconds, but I installed a laser too."

• Thumbs Up 2

The three emerge from the portal on the other side. 

"Nice forest." Rosy compliments.

"So, where to from here boss?" Bob asks.

"Straight ahead then to the right." Particle replies.

They walk through the forest guided by a woman who's senses have been honed into sensing the life forces of the living. Trudging along the three make a beeline to the academy occasionally stopping due to Rosy or Bob getting their coats or hoods snagged by loose sticks and having to pull them off.  

• Thumbs Up 1