Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"I should have bought you guys another box, you all must have been hungry." Ayna smiles, looking at the empty boxes.

"Yes!" Mog said in delight. "Pizza is an important vegetable of life!" She giggled.

"Pizza is a vegetable? On what planet? Gooby goober world?" Pheobee quipped.

"So Ayna what was like, the locust war?" Yaya asked for the third time. She and Ember noticed that Ayna had dodged the question before twice.

"Err...look maybe when you're both older and we're all still around I'll tell you but for now it's best to move on." She sighed.

"It must have been very hard..." Shademon hissed.

"Oh it was Spooky, it was."

The other members of Delta could feel an sense of awkwardness after the last question.

"So...err does anyone wanna hear about what I saw on TV a while ago?" Flame spoke up to break the silence. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Kaede bursts from her room and runs to Kirumi's. She stops and takes a deep breath, regaining her composure. She knocks on the door.

Vik5tML.jpg

"Kirumi? Are you awake?"

• Thumbs Up 2

SPjWIgV.jpg

"Thanks..."

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Can I come in for a sec? I need to talk to you."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Soldier: 76 said:

"Oh, am I?" Nicole says with a mischievious smile. "You seem like a 'shoot first, ask later' kind of person, so I'll guess you fought Frisk... If I shall conclude upon that?"

Image result for anime is real right undyne

"Ummm, well uh so what if I fought Frisk before! Ehehehehehehe it was just.....a sparring match, of course!"

Related image

"Totally nothing more than that! Now uh how about that tea!?!?!?"

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - thinking 2.gif

"Wow! I think this is my first time seeing Undyne this......defensive. It's almost as if Daddy were nailing her in one of his usual witness breaking methods".

Frisk by miyumon

"Heh, looks like you're closing in on her Nicole. Guess the gist and outcome and I'll elaborate".

"FRISK!!!! For all that is beloved here! Please stop encouraging the Holo-Lynx!!! C'mon, for Besties' sake?!?!?"

"But Undyne, like you said a warrior never shys away from the truth!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede walks into Kirumi's room, looking around and observing it.

It looks almost empty. Just the bare essentials are there. The only thing that makes her room unique and personal was the large amount of feather dusters and brooms, all neatly lined up against the wall.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Kirumi... your room... I don't mean to pry but, why does it look like this? Everyone else has a custom room with what they love inside. Why... isn't yours like that?"

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Ummm, well uh so what if I fought Frisk before! Ehehehehehehe it was just.....a sparring match, of course!"

Related image

"Totally nothing more than that! Now uh how about that tea!?!?!?"

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - thinking 2.gif

"Wow! I think this is my first time seeing Undyne this......defensive. It's almost as if Daddy were nailing her in one of his usual witness breaking methods".

Frisk by miyumon

"Heh, looks like you're closing in on her Nicole. Guess the gist and outcome and I'll elaborate".

"FRISK!!!! For all that is beloved here! Please stop encouraging the Holo-Lynx!!! C'mon, for Besties' sake?!?!?"

"But Undyne, like you said a warrior never shys away from the truth!"

"They're right, you know. Even Sonic accepts the truth."

With the smuggest look ever, Nicole says, "Frisk came along to you, and you wanted to fight them. For justice, I should guess (as that's your schtick). You fought Frisk... And lost. How, I do not know. But you were beaten by none other than a child! HAH!"

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede walks into Kirumi's room, looking around and observing it.

It looks almost empty. Just the bare essentials are there. The only thing that makes her room unique and personal was the large amount of feather dusters and brooms, all neatly lined up against the wall.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Kirumi... your room... I don't mean to pry but, why does it look like this? Everyone else has a custom room with what they love inside. Why... isn't yours like that?"

Kirumi_Toujou_19.png

"Master Kaede. I'm duty bound to my occupation. I only need what I need. Its what a maid would need."

Kirumi_Toujou_13.png

"Anyways what did you need Master Kaede. I am at your service."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede couldn't just move on after hearing that.

kuLwqEU.jpg

"What you need? But... what about what you want?"

lDCDOC8.jpg

"Your job can't be all that matters to you!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirumi_Toujou_10.png

"We're all Ultimates Kaede. We're bound to one talent that only we accel at. Nothing more, nothing else. I have to be dedicated towards the job or I wouldn't be the Ultimate Maid."

Kirumi_Toujou_19.png

"I'm sure you understand being the best Pianist we know."

• Thumbs Up 3

Marcus reawoke barely able to get much sleep. He couldn't do or say much, just layed in bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Now, what?" He wheezed to himself.

"This damn flu thing is fucking with me and now you've join in too kid?"

"Figures."

He rolled his eyes and grunted. Boy would be a great time to read right now but his eyesight was shot, everything was a blurry mess.

Marcus really, really needed something to do...he knew if he tried to get up that Nicole would be over him like a rash... or that whatever the fuck Aku was...that was his name right?

Marcus let another irritated wheezy grunt before getting up, fuck it he was restless and needed something to do to clear his head. He got up and staggered around the room before heading out wobbling about like a drunk.

kuLwqEU.jpg

"We're Ultimates, yeah... But that can't be all that defines us. We're still human, after all. Why would I want to be a Skylander, then?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirumi_Toujou_10.png

"I can understand that you had a calling to adventure. Still I stand by what I say. I can't falter from being the best at what I can do."

• Thumbs Up 3

kuLwqEU.jpg

"Kirumi..."

Kaede couldn't believe, nor accept what Kirumi was saying to her. How? How could she just see herself as a mere object?

It... It just isn't right.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Soldier: 76 said:

"They're right, you know. Even Sonic accepts the truth."

With the smuggest look ever, Nicole says, "Frisk came along to you, and you wanted to fight them. For justice, I should guess (as that's your schtick). You fought Frisk... And lost. How, I do not know. But you were beaten by none other than a child! HAH!"

Image result for undyne sad

"C-c-c-c-c-could you please stop right there, please? You're not even completely-"

Image result for frisk undertale

"That's the gist of it! Well done Nicole! You may have gotten a few things iffy, but as promised, I'll tell you the details!", Frisk confirmed and congratulated the holo-lynx.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.........hmmmmmm.....GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Related image

Undyne cried out in defeat.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

kuLwqEU.jpg

"Kirumi..."

Kaede couldn't believe, nor accept what Kirumi was saying to her. How? How could she just see herself as a mere object?

It... It just isn't right.

Kirumi_Toujou_28.png

"Is there anything else that you need Master Kaede?" Kirumi stood waiting for Kaede's next response.

• Thumbs Up 2

kuLwqEU.jpg

"...Right. So, um... Did you get any strange dreams while you were sleeping? I did."

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I just need to know... because you were in it. I can't shake the feeling that you might've had that dream too."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirumi_Toujou_19.png

"I did have a dream but its only a dream."

Kirumi_Toujou_28.png

"Remember that dreams are random events that you experience. There's nothing meaningful behind them."

• Thumbs Up 2

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I see... If you don't mind answering, what was it about? Please, I need to know."

• Thumbs Up 1

Raffina is wandering on her own. Contemplating what she should do for Amitie.

She won't dare admit it. She believes it makes her look weak...but she cares for Amitie. And while she tries to hide it, she is actually a bit heartbroken to hear just some of the horrors Amitie was forced to go through.

And yet Amitie refuses to leave, believing that staying is the right thing to do. Raffina doesn't really get that mentality, but she kinda wants to stop Monokuma without even meeting him.

If it was anybody else telling her they hated Monokuma, it's doubtful Raffina would even care. But Amitie hating the bear...it spoke far more volumes about just how horrible he must be, given up until then, she didn't think Amitie knew what the word "hate" even meant.

So she makes it a point to look after her. Sig seems to be doing his absolute best, and her new friends have done their best as well. But Raffina feels that to have another person she personally knows will help immensely.

She will help Amitie find something for Danny...if it's something that even can be found. But if not, she can at least help her get the means to manage it.

• Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for undyne sad

"C-c-c-c-c-could you please stop right there, please? You're not even completely-"

Image result for frisk undertale

"That's the gist of it! Well done Nicole! You may have gotten a few things iffy, but as promised, I'll tell you the details!", Frisk confirmed and congratulated the holo-lynx.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.........hmmmmmm.....GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Related image

Undyne cried out in defeat.

zp4R8XL.jpg

Nicole just giggles. "Sorry! Can't win 'em all!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirumi_Toujou_10.png

"Hmmm..." Kirumi started to recall events, "I guess I remember being bound to something in a strange place. That's all I can recall. Dreams often fade into memory and forgotten pretty easily."

• Thumbs Up 2

qUUlT9T.jpg

"So you had the same dream as me, then?! It has to mean something! It's gotta!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Sarge finally managed to get somewhere away from the room it wasn't outside like he had hope but it was somewhere he guessed. Being half blind probably didn't help.

He staggered around until he stumbled into some stairs, nearly falling face first before catching the handrail and using it to pull himself up.

"Now where the hell am I?" He muttered trying to climb the stairs.

• Thumbs Up 1