Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Let's test your theory, shall we?" Chef Pepper Jack says to Terriful, biting the tip off a pepper and throwing it.

"Pepper grenades! Watch out!" Snap Shot warns.

"Pepper grenades? Please.....what could they possibly-" Graff was cut as the veggie grenade exploded and leaving pepper juice squirting into Graff's face.

The green cavy's eyes bulged and went blistering red.

"MY EYYYYYYEEEEEES!!!!!"

Graff ran around the room blind til he hit a wall, knocking him on the floor.

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_13.png

"Wow. I won't look at peppers the same way ever again..."

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Watch it kid!" Ragna punched a pepper bomb out of the way, exploding a small distance away from Ragna.

• Thumbs Up 1

"It's even worse than that!" Tails says. "Well, it's not bad for me since I'm flying, but still... that grenade left a patch of lava on the ground!"

Terriful dodged the pepper grenades. "Whoa! He's a spicy one!" Terriful cut one of the pepper grenades with his sword and it exploded in his face. "GAH!" Terriful stumbled back. Terriful shook the pepper stuff off of him. "Nice try Jack. But pepper is no substitution for ham!" Terriful licked his cheek. "But I do taste delicious!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Chef Pepper Jack jumps up his platform and revs up his deadly eggbeater. "Prepare to get BEATED! You'll make a good appetizer! Mmm, mmm, MMM!"

He charges ahead.

"Dang it Graff...." Rocku muttered as he jumped in the air and kicked Pepper Jack across the face to the floor, but that nothing for the chef.

• Thumbs Up 1

Surprised.png

"Lava peppers?!" Katii screamed as she hopped back from the puddle. "What kind of mad chef would would stuff peppers with lava of all things?! 

Fierce.png

Katii readied her dagger and claws with a look of determination and anger. "I'll teach you to turn perfectly good food into mere weapons!"

• Thumbs Up 2

hazama%202_zpspallbn69.png

"Hm I think I smell a weak spot appearing soon."

Komaru_13.png

"You can tell!?"

hazama%205_zpstifanonk.png

"I wouldn't be head of intel if I didn't know these little things."

• Thumbs Up 1

Chef Pepper Jack wipes some juice off his face as he proceeds to charge once again, but the Skylanders manage to dodge him.

He runs into a wall and the impact causes pots and pans to fall on him. "Oh, that smaaarts!" He groans as he remains stunned.

"He's open!" Sonic says.

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful jumped towards Pepper Jack with his sword high in the air.

TERRIFUL DOES A THING.png

"Alright Jack, let's end thi-"

A pepper grenade hits him and explodes. "GAH! NOT AGAIN!"

• Thumbs Up 2

hazama%203_zps1tgo6zaq.png

"I love it when I'm absolutely right about these things!" Hazama pulled out Ouroboros and started to hack at Pepper Jack wildly.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I got this! Neptuuuuune break!" Neptune begins to strike with her sword but a pot falls onto the floor containing pudding, causing her to grind to a halt.

"Must. Resist. PUDDING."

Confident.png

"few quick claws and a dagger swipe coming up!" Katii said. She ran up to the dazed chef and and quickly did her thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku grabbed his unconscious brother and spun him around.

"Uh.......GRAFF GRIP!!!!" Rocku yelled as he threw Graff at Pepper Jack straight to his gut.

• Thumbs Up 1

Chef Pepper Jack hits Neptune with his beater, knowing he distracted her enough.

"OW! How dare you hurt a girl when she's hungry! You really ARE a villain!" Neptune yells.

Chef Pepper Jack chuckles. "Guilty as charged."

Terriful got an idea he remembered from that awful video game. "Guys, I need you to distract him for a moment."

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Let me pay you back in full! Hells Fang!" Ragna lunged at Pepper Jack with a seither fulled fist and punches Pepper Jack hard.

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"You ok Neptune?" Ragna asked with concern.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah, I'm fine. But I'm gonna teach that oversized vegetable a lesson! Don't get in between me and a tasty treat!" Neptune says to Ragna as she glows.

Terriful stood behind Pepper Jack, ready to strike the final blow... but in the corner of his eye, he saw a giant pizza. Terriful had a choice to make. Eat pizza, or kill Pepper Jack.

• Thumbs Up 2

Terriful's sudden distraction allowed Pepper Jack to run away and get back on his platform. "Order up! Three steaks on the house!"

Three gigantic steaks begin to fal from the sky as the floor begins to ignite into flames.

"Everyone, on the steaks!" Sonic orders.

Graff came to his senses, and to his surprise, he was lieing on giant....succulent....juicy...steaks....as he layed seductive eyes on the giant hunks of meat.

"Must....eat...STEAKS!"

Rocku bonked him on the head.

"NO! Graff must not eat steaks!"

Graff whimpered like a dog and stayed put.

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful-Worried.png

"Oh crap." Terriful said as he lept from the platform to a steak. He felt badly about missing an opportunity.

Terriful-Smile Talking.png

Terriful got onto the steak and said, "Well, I guess the STEAKS have been raised. Steak, stake? No...?" 

• Thumbs Up 3

As the Skylanders avoid the fires thanks to the steaks, Pepper Jack throws pepper grenades onto the steaks.

"No, not this time!" Purple Heart grabs a grenade and throws it onto Pepper Jack.

Surprised.png

"Ow Ow OW!" Katii cried out as she was on the steak. "Why did I have to be born with weird cat feet that can't even wear shoes?!

As Katii watches a grenade fly towards her, she manages to catch it.

Incredulous.png

"Wow, I actually caught that... er... I mean..."

Confident.png

"Nice try chef! Now why don't you have a taste of this?!" Katii called out as she tossed the pepper back at her enemy.

"Heh heh, taste of this..." Katii thought to herself, proud of her cheesy one liner.