Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Meanwhile back at the academy Marcus stayed behind. He felt like a coward but his gut instincts told him that it was not a good idea to step on that portal. 

"Why didn't you go with them?" Yaya asked looking concerned. 

Marcus didn't answer, he just looked solemnly at the portal before heading back to the couch, lancer in tow.

"If they need help I'll go in... but right now I...I just can't go in anymore of those portals..." 

Yaya and Ember looked confused as Marcus sat on the couch and went back to sleep while MarineAngemon looked rather sad... 

He was far too tired to be of use anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

"So what are we waiting for? Let's head our way to Arkus!" Sayaka enthusiastically points towards the sky.

Flynn's voice can be heard from the airship's intercom. "Cool your jets there, amigo, it's not that easy to get into Arkus. Unless you're me. But even I need one thing... an Arkeyan ship. Only Arkeyan tech can make their way to an Arkeyan city!"

"Luckily, Snap Shot reported that he found an Arkeyan Autogyro not far from here." Spyro adds. "Unfortunately, it's being held by one of our most dangerous villains on his Zepplin!"

Flynn's voice can be heard once again. "Not to mention delicious! He's the most evilly talented chef in all of Skylands! Even better than Grill-X! He can make a mean enchilada!"

"So Kaos didn't send his goons out to look for several artifacts, his goons are just trying to take away our means of stopping them?" Tails thinks out loud.

Spyro nods. "Maybe."

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20100528153015

"Heh, so they think these goons could stop us? At least they have their priorities straight."

latest?cb=20100528161013

"They've really underestimated us havn't they. Well no matter, I'm ready to kick some ass"

Mami was understandably worried, but still calm and confident that she could take on the menaces

• Thumbs Up 2

"Next stop, Chef Zepplin!" Sayaka says. "Keep a nose out for any delicious smells!"

"I don't have a nose, but I can still smell." Sonic replies.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_inline_milqks1F0g1qz4rgp.gif

Mami began to run as fast as she could "Ok, lets go!" 

latest?cb=20100528152735

"Uh, you want me to carry you? You're falling behind everyone else... Aren't you supposed to be at least as fast as Sayaka?"

tumblr_mx5mj1o3Va1shv6qqo6_400.png

"Oh... Everyone is so fast... I'm being left behind..."

Blaze gently picked Mami up and smiled at her. Mami's was surprised and quickly held down her skirt. 

latest?cb=20100528155252&format=webp

"That's not true at all. They trust me to bring you along. Don't worry, I can catch up to them faster than you can say go."

Mami's depressed mood from before was eliminated and she began to giggle cheerfully. She thanked Blaze and they dashed off to catch up to the others. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic sniffs the air. "I smell... food! The airship's to the left!"

"Roger that!" Flynn salutes as he moves the airship to the left, heading for the Chef Zepplin.

• Thumbs Up 1

As Blaze was dashing alongside the airship, she saw a beautiful field of flowers to her side. She and Mami were filled with wonder as they gazed upon the expansive flower field. 

latest?cb=20100528154445

Blaze was reminiscing her time with Sanae. Subconsciously she said "I miss Sanae" with a sorrowful expression. 

Blaze opened her eyes again to gaze at the flowers, and then she saw her. 

Sanae-Kochiya.jpg

Her eyes widened immediately and she tried to stop herself, but she was going too fast. She gradually reduced her speed, put Mami on the ground and immediately dashed back to where she saw Sanae. Mami was surprised and shocked, but also very worried and as a result began to try to catch up to Blaze. 

latest?cb=20100528152632

"Sanae! Sanae where are you!"

But nobody was there. Blaze looked hard and carefully everywhere. Than she saw a girl, who looked somewhat similar to Sanae, who was staring back.

Komeiji.Koishi.full.1683972.jpg

Although they looked similar, their clothes and hair were very different, Blaze must have mistaken her for Sanae somehow. Blaze concluded that she was still unstable from what happened to Sanae. Blaze tried to approach the strange looking girl, but Mami interrupted, grabbing Blaze's attention, "Blaze what's going on? We need to go! They've gone off far ahead!"

latest?cb=20100528160653

"Wait up Mami, I need to do some...thing? Huh? I'm sure I saw somebody here after I came looking for Sanae..." The girl Blaze saw before seemed to have completely vanished, and Blaze seemed to have completely forgotten about her. It was strange, but Blaze shrugged it off and decided to think about it later. She picked Mami up and began to chase after the others again. 

As the Airship lands, Neptune was easily drawn to the delicious GIANT food layed out in front of her. "Oooooh! I'm gonna have a FEAST today! Oh! Oh! I hope there's giant pudding!"

"The lost city of Foodlantis!" Graff yelled in joy, drooling on his window.

Sonic steps off the Airship. "No time to obsess over food! We need to head to the Autogyro that's being held!"

"Although, it is making me rather hungry."

Katii's mouth was almost a waterfall upon smelling the feast that sat before her

Pleased.png

"Whoooaaaaaa.... Hell yes." Katii Rubbed her paws in delight "I hope there's some seafood in there!"

Katii stopped for a minute to think about the mission at hand.

Incredulous.png"

"Ugh... we have a mission though... I gotta focus... focus..."

Katii tried to look away from the feast, but the smell kept dragging her back.

Smug.png

"Ehhhh, where's the harm in grabbing a few for the road?" Katii shrugged, giving up the fight with her inner demons..

• Thumbs Up 3

As Katii grabs the food, alarms start blaring as a cage descends onto the Skylanders. As it captures the Skylanders, it begins to ascend in attempt to throw everyone overboard.

"Katii! What have you done?!" Tails yells.

However, a crystalline arrow hits the chain binding the cage to the Zepplin's crane as it falls and breaks.

"Crikey! That was a close one!" The Crocagator archer says.

• Thumbs Up 3

Surprised.png

"SON OF A GOBLIN!" Katii cried out as she realized the cage fell over them. As soon as they were saved, Katii Hopped back on her paws and gritted her teeth.

Angry.png

"WHOEVER DID THAT HAD SOME NERVE WASTING FOOD LIKE THAT FOR A TRAP!"  Katii hissed with fury. "IF I GET MY HANDS ON WHOEVER SET THAT UP I'LL- I'LL"

Sad.png

"Sigh... Thanks croc-guy." Katii Sighed. "Sorry about that guys, Sometimes my stomach overtakes my brain."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Thanks for saving our skin, Snap Shot!" Sayaka says.

Snap Shot nods. "No problem, mates! You see, I'm busy looking for that Autogyro as well! It's being held by one of Skylands' most devious villains, Chef Pepper Jack!" He turns and begins walking. "Come! I figured out a way to where he is!"

"Chef Pepper Jack? What's he gonna do? Cook us a crappy meal?" Graff joked as he laughed clearly underestimating their next opponent as he slowly stopped laughing as nobody else was laughing with him, boy did he feel awkward.

"Yeah, well whatever he's literally cooking up must be deadly. Let's go!" Rocku said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Snap Shot walks into a door, as he makes it into a room of enslaved chefs.

"It's the Skylanders! We're saved!" One of them cheers. "We've been forced to cook for Pepper Jack for years!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Don't worry, citizens! We'll save you! And you'll no longer cook evil... yet delicious food!" Neptune declares. "But uhhh... maybe after we free you guys, can we have some food as a reward?"

Terriful stood to the side and was eating his reward-bowl early. "Mmmm... This is pretty good." One of the cooker guys said "Thanks". Terriful looked over to Sonic and said with a mouthful or foodage, "So... Can I hire one of these guys or is that against the rules?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"...I'll put it into consideration." Sonic says.

Snap Shot shakes his head. "Let's just go already."

Komaru_22.png

"It would be a feast to remember!"

hazama%204_zpsll7plhiz.png

"I'll have to pass. I prefer my eggs over any other crummy food."

Komaru_19.png

"What a killjoy..." Komaru said as she entered the labyrinth with the others.

Terriful saw that they were entering a labyrinth. "I played this game once that took place in a labyrinth... I hope this isn't like that."

• Thumbs Up 1

As they enter Pepper Jack's lair, Sayaka looks down. "Wow, this really is a giant grill."

"Look!" Snap Shot says.

(Play the opening cutscene)

Terriful looked worried! "THIS GUY HAS NO HAM TO COOK ME WITH! I CAN'T DIE!" Terriful got out his sword and yelled "TEAM WARRIORS ASSEMBLE!" <Get it? like Avengers Assemble? No? Alright...>

• Thumbs Up 1

"HA! You gotta be kidding me? That's the dude we're fighting?" Graff joked.

"He's called Pepper Jack for a reason Graff..." Rocku stated annoyed.

"Why don't we just chomp his head off and call it a day?"

"Graff.....for once, use your brain on this, would you really want to eat an entire red pepper considering regular sized peppers are bad enough which is capable of burning your whole mouth that's nearly TWICE the size of me!?"

"....Maybe?"

Rocku facepalmed.

The bros joined Terriful to fight the pepper headed chef.

• Thumbs Up 1