Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Drill-X, using his other drill to attempt removing the weapon turns his attention to his arm.

Neptune, now Purple Heart and Tails fly up as the begin slashing and whipping at Drill-X. "If you can aim for the head, go for it!"

Confident.png

"I guys hear you loud and clear!"

Katii hopped on a pipe and began throwing her needles at the Drill-X, hoping that her needles were enough to damage it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

After enough damage was dealt, Drill-X managed to remove the weapon, dropping it to the floor and sets it's other drill on fire.

(Cue the second part of the song)

"You don't stand a chance, Skylanders!"

"Even though you won that round!"

"Cause my power won't drop, and the drillin' won't stop 'til the City of Arkus is FOUND!" He begins moving his arm side to side, hoping to roast the Skylanders.

"Everyone JUMP!" Rocku yelled as everyone dodged the flaming drill.

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_15.png

"Flaming drills!? Now that's dangerous!"

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"Dammit! This shit got worst! Sayaka can't you do something about it?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Sayaka jump on a pipe and begin shooting water at Drill-X's fire drill, washing it out. "It's gonna fire up in a moment! Now's your chance!"

"Roger that!" Bouncer says, pointing his fingers at the drill and begins shooting. "Bang, bang, sucker!"

"So on top of having burning drills, he also has the ability to get a song stuck in your head!"

Irritated.png

Katii silently hummed the Drill-X's tune as she continued her needle toss.

• Thumbs Up 2

Purple Heart slashes away at the drill as her sword flies off her hands thanks to one of Bouncer's bullets. "What?! Hey!"

"Sorry!" Bouncer apologizes. "Say, weren't you a little kid a minute ago?"

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Belial Edge!" Ragna shouted as he flew into the disabled drill, Blood-Scythe first getting a few hits in.

Komaru_19.png

"Why did it had to be a killer SINGING robot!" Komaru shouted as she used a few more break bullets, "you'd think he'd give up and become a musician."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I heard he had a cousin that became a chef." Sonic says. "His name was Grill-X."

After enough hits, both drills lost their ability to spin.

(Cue song part 3)

"Hold on, time out Skylander!"

"There's something up with my drill! But you better watch out, you'll be down for the count when I show you my SMASHING SKILLS!"

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"He ran out of options and just attacks at random now? Great"

Suddenly someone jumped on the robot's head.

hazama%201_zpsqytc7ml4.png

"Hey there! I hear that you're a good singer. Are you sure you're not the wrong kind of robot for this job?" Hazama laughed. "I wanna see what's since that rusty bucket you call a head!" Hazama began stomping on the robot's head.

Komaru_17.png

"I guess that does count as damage..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Actually, that gives me a good idea!" Sonic grins. "Everyone! Find a way to get on his head!"

"Oh yeah Drill Boy? Well why don't I show you my BLINDING SKILLS?" Graff yelled as he jumped straight into Drill-X's face covering his eyes and leaving the drill bot open.

Rocku sighed in irritation at Graff's comeback remark, but tried taking Drill-X out regardless as the robot was trying to shake the green cavy off his face.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Sayaka begin to run up the arm of Drill-X while Purple Heart flies to the head.

Tails sighs and attempts to pick up Bouncer, as he struggles to bring him to the head of Drill-X. "GEEZ, YOU'RE HEAVY!" He grunts.

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Alright! Let's go!" Ragna grabbed Komaru and jumped at its head.

Komaru_15.png

"Wah!" Komaru whelped as she flew in the air with Ragna. They managed to land safely on the robot's head.

hazama%204_zpsll7plhiz.png

"You guys took my idea and wanted to keep me company huh? Well so much for trying to damage him psychologically when we're all up here."

• Thumbs Up 1

"That wasn't my plan..." Sonic says.

Drill-X looks at the horde of Skylanders atop his head and smashes his head with his own drill, but everyone managed to jump off. This causes him to short circuit.

(Final part of the song)

"What did you do... Skylanders? You just win the final round!"

"I can't keep the beat and I'm feeling defeat and my systems are all shutting dooooooooooooown..."

"Two can play the singing game Drill Dude!" Graff said with cockiness, 

"Oh no," said Rocku as Graff began singing badly

"You should totally feel so baaaaaaaad."

"Because you've should've realized we were so raaaaaaaad."

"Especially if you feel our very own wraaaaaaaath."

"Of Rocku and GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFF!!!"

Everyone groaned. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Happy.png

"Phew! Not too shabby!"

Irritated.png

"But now that big guy's song's gonna be stuck in my head for Infinity-knows-how long..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Just then, everyone can hear slow clapping.

latest?cb=20140509174634

"Excellent job, SkyLOSERS! While you were taking care of Drill-X, me and my loyal crew of... Glumshanks managed to locate a hidden map to the Lost City of Arkus! Which made my last attempt to go there through the Secret Vault of Secrets a total bust, but eh, the past is the past! What matters is, I have the map and you don't! Bye, bye! Glumshaaaaaanks!"

latest?cb=20160423130008&path-prefix=pro

"Coming, master!" Glumshanks says, picking Kaos up and dropping him onto a jet as the two fly off, with Glumshanks only holding onto one of the wings.

latest?cb=20150708060810

And with that, Kaos and his Doom Jet disappear into the sky.

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile, in another place, in another time:

???: "Phew. Planet Crayon sure got a lot more peaceful after that nutjob with a gun tried to shoot us, eh, Bo?"

f1bflrU.png

Crayon Cat Cassandra "Cass" or Cassie

Element: Life BattleClass: Brawler

The leader of Magical Girl team, The Crayon Cats, who live on Planet Crayon, blessed with the power of creativity, she is able to improve a solution to most things, she's a bit prideful though.

Cass: "I mean, who even uses a gun on this planet anymore? It's not like they can actually hurt us, than again, that nutjob is sure is certain we are one of those human things, she looks too deeply into fiction, ain't nothing on Planet Crayon but cats! ... and Rocks."

Bo: "... And me. Whatever I am."

tpB89Id.png

Crayon Cat Bo

Element: Magic Classtype: Brawler

Unlike all the other Crayon Cats, she is not really a cat and she's not from the Planet Crayon, she's a bit of a oddball but for her, this is how people act on her homeplanet, she can stretch out her limbs and reach almost anything

(Kinda forcing a introduction here, I make a more natural introduction when I can

• Thumbs Up 2

Sad.png

"Son of a...." Katii groaned, her ears and whiskers drooping, "We let the bad guy get one step ahead of us! Now what are we gonna do?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Easy, we follow him and see what's next!" Sonic says, getting back on Flynn's Ship. "Let's go, team. We can't let Kaos get away with this!"

Confident.png

"Right! Let's go!"

As Katii followed the rest of the team, she scratched the back of her head, her mind wandering again.

Confused.png

"By the way, does anyone but me think that evil looking guy sounds like would have fit right in with those Irken aliens we fought a good while ago?" Katii muttered, "I dunno... Can't really put my claw on why... Eh, forget it, I'm probably just a bit tired from the fight."

Sad.png

• Thumbs Up 2

As the Skylanders wave goodbye to Bouncer, the meet up with Spyro on the airship.

"So... Kaos is going for the Lost City of Arkus again? He did that four years ago. He must be trying to get the Arkeyans back onto his control." Spyro says.

Neptune tilts her head. "Ark-what now?"

"Arkeyans." Sonic explains. "They used to rule Skylands with an iron fist. Quite literally, actually. The Arkeyans had an actual Iron Fist that is used to signify their ruler, and also give power to the entire race."

"The thing is that we hid the Iron Fist of Arkus from Kaos when he uncovered it and defeated him. He must have found it! He's probably heading for the City of Arkus to reactivate the Arkeyans!" Spyro's eyes grow wide as he finally pieces together his plan.