Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

After taking in the scenery, Katii looked up at the airship. She began to think to herself again.

Incredulous.png

"Airships huh? That's pretty cool, I guess it makes sense to have those in a place like this..."

Pleased.png

"But by the Infinity, whoever's piloting that thing has an awesome voice!"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20120514071943

"Hey, there. I'm sure it's an absolute honor to meet me, Flynn. The best and handsomest pilot in all of Skylands!" Flynn brags.

207622194_1280x720.jpg

"Don't mind Flynn, he lets his ego go to his head sometimes... well, all the time."

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"I don't know why but he reminds me someone..."

Komaru_17.png

"Everyone ever?"

ragna%2017_zps51hcgtx4.png

"Oh right Bang Shishigami. The one person I wanted to remember."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Spyro! Good to see you again." Sonic says. "What's the deal?"

"Kaos and his goons have been invading several islands, looking for some of Skyland's most powerful relics. But I'm not sure which one he wants!" Spyro says.

"Oh wicked! A talking purple dragon!" Graff gleed as he ran to Spyro and opened his jaws much to the dragon's confusion and annoyance. "I wonder if it breathes fire?"

Spyro clearly gave him his answer by comically burning the green cavy to a crisp.

• Thumbs Up 1

Confident.png

" 'Sup, you two? I'm sure you're honored to be in the presence of Katii Swordhand, only the most awesome thief in the world..."

Katii's boasting is shattered when she notices that one of them just happened to be a dragon. AKA a creature that the catling had a few bad experiences with back at her home.

Surprised.png

"GAAAH! DRAGON! DRAGON!" Katii shrieked, attempting to jump out of the airship, only to be foiled by a teammate grabbing her by the tail.

• Thumbs Up 2

"But... isn't one your teammates a dragon?" Tails asks.

"Anyway, we're getting word of a Drow invasion by the old Big Rig. Better head on over there!" Spyro explains. "Flynn, set course!"

"Aye, aye!" Flynn salutes.

Rocku released Katii's tail as the team headed out to Big Rig.

"Graff, you really gotta stop touching characters you don't know." Rocku told him.

Graff was back to normal as he protested, "Could you really blame me? We've never seen guys like these back at our world."

• Thumbs Up 1

As Flynn's ship arrives at an old Big Rig, a Skylander Giant stands, waiting for them.

"Well, well! If it isn't the Disciples and the Skylanders recruits! What up, guys?" Bouncer waves.

Katii calmed down as she rubbed her tail. She let out a sigh in embarrassment. 

Sad.png

"Sorry about that, it's pretty much a natural reflex for me to freak out at the sight of dragons... I'm over it."

Happy.png

"So I'm ready for some action now!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"For an oil rig, this sure is a barren place." Neptune says.

eHVwMWlsMTI=_o_skylanders-giants-walkthr

Bouncer nods. "Ever since we took down the guy running this place, the enslaved employees managed to evacuate. But the boss is back, and is digging this island for valuable items!"

Komaru_13.png

"An actual robot? Besides the Metal Sonics? That's new..."

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"Just ignore her. She's still new to this. Anyways we'll clear out this boss for ya Bouncer."

• Thumbs Up 1

"So who's this 'boss' anyway and what exactly kind of 'valuable items' is this boss of yours looking for?" Rocku asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

"He's looking for a map that would lead to the Lost City of Arkus... again." Bouncer says.

Suddenly, rumblings can be heard as a massive Drill robot emerges from the ground.

(Only play the first part of the song)

"What the heck is that?! Where did it even come from?!....and why is it singing?" Graff asked suprised and confused.

"Who cares, it's most likely the boss Bounce talked about and- LOOK OUT!" Rocku yelled as everyone dodged a drill strike from the robot.

Rocku gritted his teeth and got ready to fight.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, Skylanders, it's time to send Drill-X to an oily destruction!" Sonic says, running behind a pipe, sheilding himself from Drill-X's drill, which has dug into the ground and is causing rocks to fly everywhere.

EPISODE 6: THE GREAT SKYLANDS BOSS RUSH

• Thumbs Up 1

Incredulous.png

"He's... Singing? " Katii lifted a brow. "Can't say I expected that..."

Fierce.png

"Ah whatever. Let's take this guy out!"

Katii took out her dagger and got into a fighting pose.

• Thumbs Up 2

"We need to stop that drill from spinning!" Sayaka says, throwing a cutlass at the part connecting the drill to Drill-X's arm, jamming it for a second before having the sword break. "Hmmm..." She thinks.

Komaru_17.png

"This is rather bizarre if I do say so myself."

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Less talking more beating up!" Ragna kicked an oil drum at the machine's head with no effect other than turning his attention at Ragna. "Let's go bolt brain!" Ragna parried the drill with Blood-Scythe while letting the others get shots on him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Drill-X, focusing his attention onto Ragna, removes his drill from the ground and proceeds to attempt mowing him down.

"He's open, team! Keep distracting, Ragna!" Sayaka orders.

"Guess it's time to give this baby a try" Graff said referring to his new sentinel weapon, he then let out another one of his battle cries and starting taking jabs at Drill-X.....to no avail. Drill-X looked back at the green cavy with annoyance and simply smacked him out of the way sending him to the ground. Drill-X returned his attention to Ragna.

"OOF!....guess I'll rest here til further notice..." Graff muttered.

Rocku had to think...there was no way he could use just his fists against the drill robot, he had to find a weak spot....

ragna%2012_zpsn19gakm5.png

"Easier said than done!" Ragna said as he blocked another drilling run at him. Ragna noticed he was running out of room. "Death Spike!" Ragna created a dragonic skull from the ground using seither to send the drill back. "Don't know what he's going to do next!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails, observing the actions of Graff gets an idea. "Rocku! You think you can punch Graff's weapon far enough into Drill-X's gap? I think it should jam it long enough to leave him open for attack!"

"A Brawler Skylander should be strong enough to punch things across strong distances!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"....hmmm...That could work!" Rocku said happily.

Rocku grabbed Graff's weapon and spun it around hard and fast to throw it in the air and punched it hard enough, the blade zoomed straight into Drill-X's gap.

*SKZZZRT*

Drill-X was now stunned by the sentinel. 

"It's a hit! Everyone get him now!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_26.png

"That's it! I had it! Take this drill robot man!" Komaru pulled out her hacking gun and started spamming 'Break' Bullets, damaging the robot severely.

• Thumbs Up 1