Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Yeah. Wish I could speak to whoever created me, face to face. But if I were to break the Fourth Wall, the barrier seperating the Real World from the Fictional Realm, who knows what would happen?" Sonic says.

"Heh, if I met my writer, he'd try to kill me again." Sayaka thinks.

amane%205_zpssm7mgxew.png

"Well enough of this meta talk. Are you guys ready to go? Pretty sure you might need some kind of upgrade along the way."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I've gotten enough upgrades." Sonic says. "You think I haven't after years of being a Skylander?"

"But you guys should give Persephone a call. Maybe you can beef yourselves up a little."

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray sensing no one's around begins to slowly go into hibernation due to being trapped in the void. He is cold and isolated. Slowly he falls into a deep slumber unable to be awakened while Reisen watches on with a smirk.

She may not have gotten to finish having fun with everyone but she'll have some fun with this pest... and soon lure everyone else into their doom. But for now she's under strict orders to stay put and stay put she must.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic and the others step into the Academy. "Allllrighty, then. It's time to relax." Sonic says, as he slouches onto the chair.

The moment he sists down, alarms start blaring.

"Of course."

The alarms jolt Marcus awake. He leaps off the couch and readies his Lancer looking almost ready to shoot anything and everything that is near him out of fear. He quickly shakes his head and then realises where his before giving off an irritated grunt.

"Now, what?" He grumbles.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Alright everyone, to the briefing room!" Sayaka orders as the others run down the hall. "This better be important..."

"Thanks for the help guys!" Rocku thanked as the bros left the upgrade/equipment shop in Forest Crossing.

"Dude, I can't believe Shark dude gave me this radical double spear! What's it called again?" Graff while admiring his new weapon.

"A Sentinel." Rocku answered.

"Niiice"

The bros went back to the academy, only to the alarms blaring.

"Aw man, I wanted to test this thing out." Graff complained.

"No time, better make use of it" Rocku said as he and Graff ran inside to the briefing room.

"But HOW?!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus heads inside to the briefing room Lancer in tow ready for another round of mission statements. He went to his corner and waited for everyone to come inside.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Alter-Ego, what's the issue?" Sayaka asks.

Alter-Ego's monitor becomes a map showcasing a universe of floating islands. "We have signs of portals similar to what Monokuma uses in Skylands. I have notified some of the Skylanders from there to keep an eye out for whoever came out of it, but you guys better go too. Skylands is chock-full of powerful relics, so I don't know what L.O.S.E wants."

Marcus asked "How do go about getting to those spots and protecting what ever those L.O.S.E. jackasses want?" His face stern yet slightly puzzled. Surely those fools wouldn't try to chase him down would they? If so he could be a big risk to their safety...and that was something that shouldn't be compromised.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'll just fire up the Dreamca-" Tails begins to walk outside.

alterego.png

"No need. We already have a means of transportation once you get there." 

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"Its not that far? Great I can't wait to see it."

Komaru_23.png

"This better be a super cool car or something like that."

"It's still another universe." Sayaka says. "But apparently once we use the Portal, somebody else will take us from place to place."

"What are we waiting for? Let's rock and roll!" Sonic exclaims.

Komaru_04.png

"Please be a cute universe with unicorns and rainbows. I can't handle some of the scarier ones..."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"We got a screamer."

• Thumbs Up 1

"It's Skylands, how bad can it get?" Sonic says.

Tails thinks to himself. "Well, there are some dark undertones. Can you say a peaceful race soon overpowered by a corrupt society who managed to commit mass genocide through exploitation of their favorite sport?"

The other Disciples look at Tails in confusion.

"Look it up, it's a crucial part of Skylands history." Tails says.

Komaru_01.png

"Well it does make me wanna save the universe more. We gotta stop the bad guys after all."

hazama%201_zpsqytc7ml4.png

"You guys don't mind me coming along? I'd like to see this universe for myself."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Alright, Alter-Ego. Fire up the portal!" Sonic says.

Skylanders-Portal.jpg

The Portal of Power begins glowing as the Disciples jump in.

• Thumbs Up 1

"WAIT! I forgot I needed to go to the bath-" Graff tried to say but was too late.

Graff and the Disciples were already gone and headed to Skylands.

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_21.png

"Wow! It looks so pretty!"

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Its nice and all but don't let your guard down. We're here to stop Monokuma."

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka lands in Skylands first. "As someone who lives in the Golden Skylands, this is not exactly an amazing sight for me."

"Regardless, we gotta wait for our transportation, apparently." Tails says.

Graff zoomed out of the portal as fast he could to take a whiz near a bush.

"Welp, there goes the enviroment." Rocku snarked annoyed, he then turned his attention to the team. "Where do we go first?"

• Thumbs Up 1

An airship begins to descend upon the Skylanders.

"Hey, Skylanders! Come on in!" The voice says as a ladder falls down.

"Hey, hey! We're being helped out by Patrick Warburton!" Neptune cheers.

hazama%204_zpsll7plhiz.png

"What a bummer. I hate waiting for rides."

Komaru_20.png

"So how do you get around Mr. Hazama?"

hazama%205_zpstifanonk.png

"Public transportation of course"

Komaru_17.png

"Forget I asked..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku halted everyone from boarding as he felt skeptical about some random airship that suddenly knew where they were.

"Wait, hold up. Who are you?" Rocku asked the Patrick Warburton voice.

• Thumbs Up 1