Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Alright, apparently Hazama has some crucial information for us. But first off, I'd like to introduce two people to help me help you." Tails steps back, allowing a fairy and a shark to enter.

2022647-persephone_skylanders.png

"Hello, extremely! My name is Persephone!" The fairy says, performing a quick bow. "I am here to grant upgrades and boosts for you Skylanders!  I can convert gold into magic, powering you all up! It's a happy, happy process!"

Sharpfin.jpg

"Why 'ello, there! The name's Sharpfin! Former baron of Motleyville and the richest shark in Skylands! Me and my pit crew should be able to spruce up your weapons and... uhh, even make you vehicles, but that's for another time."

• Thumbs Up 2

Hazama sat at his desk as he watched everyone quietly enter. Then he began his briefing.

hazama%202_zpspallbn69.png

"Alright guys. I have get to the nitty gritty. This is all the dirt I have on Monokuma and his little plan, straight from L.O.S.E. HQ." Hazama laid out several papers on his desk with several photos in the mix.

hazama%204_zpsll7plhiz.png

"Monokuma is after special artifacts that are across the multiverse. I don't know why exactly he's after them exactly but they're still very powerful objects indeed. One of them just so happened to be the Sol Emerald. Another is the Power Core that Monokuma stole from the Irkens. I could go all over his shopping list but I'll leave my report here. Monokuma hasn't made his move in 48 hours thankfully as I've observed but we should make our move before then. If they're not in Skylander's hands then we might see the end of the multiverse and honestly that's just boring if you ask me."

hazama%202_zpspallbn69.png

"I'll have your next assignment within the next hour. We're still tracking some of the artifacts before Monokuma arrives to steal them. This is a big multiverse after all and we only got so many universe to comb over. But we now know what Monokuma is after." Hazama let Alter Ego display several of the artifacts on display and as well as last seen locations. "Well that's all I got for you. Please relax until then ol buddies of mine."

• Thumbs Up 2

"So Monokuma's planning a collect-a-thon." Sonic says. "Great... juuust great."

"Why does he need them?! That's what I'm wondering."

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful sat there with his feet up on the table looking chill when he said, "Ok. So bad guy is doing some binge-shopping for stuff but here's my question. I have a VERY powerful element on my dimension. Do you think he'll go after that?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"It's possible" Rocku answered "Legends say in me and Graff's world, that there are these mystical Macguffins that control an entire planet."

"I'd hate to imagine Mr. Fluffy-Freak goofing around in our world causing who knows what, we can't have him meddling around in other worlds!" Graff said worryingly.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Potentially." Tails says. "We just have to keep an eye out for him and his goons. Luckily, Alter-Ego will check for them frequently, so we should know where they are."

tumblr_inline_n7u3pzF63x1shn0r5.png

"However, when they retreat, they go to a place where I cannot fully track. Each dimension has a specific tag ID and usually a franchise designation in our Disciples database. However, all I can retrieve is the ID: F.P. I can't even begin to comprehend what that means."

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii played with one of her whiskers, thinking about what had been said.

Incredulous.png

"It figures the evil twin of Pooh Bear would want all this stuff. Judging from what I saw of him, he's definitely not gonna use them to wish for a jar of hunny."

• Thumbs Up 3

Terriful's face went pale. He got out of the chair and ran over towards the door towards his spaceship. "Rocku and Graff, you're welcome to come with, but I need to secure that power or else things will get very bad very quick"

• Thumbs Up 2

Komaru_21.png

"F.P.! That must stand for Freedom Planet! I love that game!"

Komaru_17.png

"But I don't think it would be that simple..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"We can't go anywhere right now. We need to stick together for the time being." Sonic saysto Terriful. "I can't bear to lose another one of you."

"I wish it was that simple." Sayaka says to Komaru. "But I never seen a character from that dimension in this multiverse."

• Thumbs Up 1

".....You mean you want us to come join you back to your world?" Graff asked confused.

"Well....it would interesting to go traveling whole different universes, but it means protecting something so sacred and stopping that psycho bear from taking over multiverses than you can count us in!" Rocku decided with excitement. "Let's go Graff!"

The bros boarded Terriful's spaceship.

• Thumbs Up 2

Terriful jumped in his spaceship. "That's why I'm not going alone. And since my dimension is fairly new, it should take a bit longer for Poohbear to notice. Also, I might need it for later." All of the sudden, the spaceship sputtered and spat. It started smoking. "Damn Irkin tech..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Katii grinned widely at the sight of Terriful's ship. The catling had never ridden in something like that before, and she just couldn't resist the urge.

Pleased.png

"OOOOH! Can I come can I come! I can sneak! I can steal! I can throw pointy thingies! I can... Stab things with my dagger!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Welp, looks like we're staying then." Graff confirmed from the ship breaking down. "So what's the plan Sonic?"

Sonic didn't seem to hear him over the sputtering though.

• Thumbs Up 1

"No, no, and NO." Sonic says. "I swear, I'm gonna dismantle that ship unless you get out! Until I feel like things are all clear, you are not allowed to leave this universe without permission! I am the Skylander Sensei here, and I make the rules!" He yells, his usual voice replaced with one booming with authority.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sonic relax, we're not going anywhere." Rocku said as he pointed to the ship. "The ship isn't working anyway."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic calms down. "Fine... just... take five or something while we all rest. Explore the village or something. Just don't use the Portal."

"Alter-Ego, make sure to alert us of any L.O.S.E threats."

tumblr_inline_n7u3pzF63x1shn0r5.png

"Yes, sir!"

Surprised.png

Katii reeled back in horror from Sonic's outburst, startled.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Don't expel me! I'm out!"

She quickly hopped out with her paws up.

Irritated.png

*grumble grumble spoil sport grumble grumble.* Katii Thought to herself.

• Thumbs Up 2

"He's really letting out his general side today, huh." Sayaka says.

"Can you blame him?" Tails replies. "He's seen some serious stuff."

Rocku and Graff left the mission room and were walking in the hallway.

"What was that about?" Graff wondered referring to Sonic's sudden breakdown.

"I don't know....he just got really angry as if our lives holded dear to him...anyway, it seems personal, let's not bring it up again." Rocku said.

Graff nodded as he decided to brighten up the mood, "Hey! Before we train for a bit for our mission, let's go give Sharpfin a visit for some wicked weapons!" 

"Sure, don't see why not."

The bros ran to find Sharpfin.

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, Sonic stands by a hill, looking at the ocean.

Sayaka runs by his side, sitting right next to him. "Heh. Remember that one time I was sad by a hill, and you comforted me a year ago? Those were the times, eh?"

Sonic chuckled a bit. "Guess the roles reversed, huh... I'm just worried about them. These guys, they can die at the drop of a hat. I can't let that happen. I lost two in a day... I don't want three, or four, or five. I've already lost enough as is. I remembered the day I met you... you almost died as well, and you just got a second lease on life."

Sayaka nods. "Yeah. Held at the knight ship, Mephiles was ready to kill me, but then you rescued me, and look where I am now. Training to be a leader like you. A simple supporting character like me, breaking what the writer wants."

"Hey, Sayaka... do you think the writers planned this? I don't know what's their will, or our own, but did Sanae die because of the writer? Did Nagito die because of the writer? I wonder... they can be so cruel sometimes." Sonic continues.

Sayaka shrugs. "Maybe. But as Disciples we gotta protect them. They gave us life too. We can't be like the Metarex, who's so hell bent on killing the creators. We can change our own destinies. You showed that to me."

• Thumbs Up 2

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"Take it from someone who's been thrown around by their own writer" Ragna said as he patted Sayaka's shoulder, "it may be bullshit but we all have our destiny to fulfill." Ragna looked at the sky with the Disciples. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for the others but I will protect you all."

Komaru_21.png

"Wow Mr. Ragna actually has a soft side. Who would had thought?" Komaru said as she watched at a distance.

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus groaned...anytime that bear's name got brought up he just thought about all the crap that happened to him over and over again... but at least now he knew why he was captured... he was a walking mcguffin himself... he and his men pretty much stopped the locusts and there were no real mcguffins of Sera for Monokuma to grab so why not a living one instead?

He sighed and stared at all the weirdos before heading back to the couch for a long snooze.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic stands up. "Yeah. Gotta keep on moving for them. If the writers fall, it's the end of the Fictional Realm."

"I just wonder why the writers pretend I don't exist in the real world. I still can't find any glimpse of myself over there. Makes me wonder who I am."

• Thumbs Up 2

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. Its not our world after all."

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"I can at least assure you that your writers do genuinely care about you" Amane said as he walked in, "we may never get to interact with them but we're in good hands."

• Thumbs Up 1