Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

After Marcus drops off Sonic, he wakes up. "Wah! Ohh... it was just a dream." He looks out his window to see a grave with Nagito's face on it. He gets a phone. "Yes? Hello. I'd like to place an order? Yeah, 12 gallons of soda, please. Yeah, that'll do. Okay, bye."

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"Who was that who dragged Sonic off? He seems extremely different from us."

Komaru_20.png

"You really must had been away for a long time."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"You know fighting demons is no small task you know."

Komaru_18.png

"Right well he's pretty different from us in a lot of ways. Namely he is a space marine."

ragna%2022_zpsnjhid8be.png

"Wuh? Someone normal for once? Besides the whole space marine thing."

Komaru_17.png

"I don't know what that makes me then..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Marcus heads off to town looking around trying to find Ray... but to no avail. He checked every nook and cranny he could find but didn't find a single sign that he was any where...

"Where the hell did you run off to you little fleabag?" Marcus mutters to himself.

He heads back to the academy disappointed that he couldn't find Ray, nor figure out what happened happened to him. Until it dawned on him... maybe those gods got him... 

If that was the case then Ray was as good as dead as that spiky haired kid... he shook his head and walked back to the academy. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Mami left her magical girl clothes and returned to her school uniform. Mami looked at Sayaka with some curiosity. Than it finally clicked to her

Mami-Tomoe-mami-tomoe-34624089-582-298.p

"Oh, you must be the new Magical girl I've heard about. It's nice to meet you, I never knew you were here as well. While your wish was quite controversial, I definitely respect you for your dedication to your friends! It's very admirable. He's become so famous now." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Plus the fact that he's CGI." Neptune says to Ragna.

"Well, I'm not a Magical Girl anymore." Sayaka says. "I'm not from the same universe as you. I died years ago but was brought back to life with my soul intact and everything... but I remember my experiences back in the day rather fondly."

Mami recoiled in shock "Huh?! Kyubey told me that this world had different dimensions and such but..."

pPLaoAy.png

"Wait, no that can't be true... The rumours that Sayaka disappeared out of despair..."

Mami was nervously laughing. She knew sometimes magical girls screwed up and became witches out of despair. She was aware of how to avoid it happening to herself. But she was still surprised to hear that a magical girl so near her could have possibly turned into a witch. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"It's inevitable for me. It's the sole reason why I was created. I was just lucky to enough to break from my written purpose." Sayaka says. "Now I'm leading an army to protect this realm and the people who created it. Long story."

Marcus walked into the academy, he surveyed the surroundings and crashed on the nearest couch. He was tired and needed some rest so that couch would do. He placed his Lancer next to him then closed his eyes ready for sleep.

• Thumbs Up 1

"W-well, I see. That's... Quite a shame. Good that you've been able to, uh, break free? In this dimension at least" Mami was somewhat confused, but wasn't close enough to Sayaka to inquire any further. 

latest?cb=20110116181817

"Well, I hope you're good now! I don't have my family with me here, so I hope we'll be good friends" 

• Thumbs Up 1

After his soda drinking, Sonic walks downstairs, sober and somewhat emotionally stable. "Whoa... how long have I've been gone?" He asks.

ragna%2022_zpsnjhid8be.png

"CGI? What does that even mean?" Ragna seemed confused by Neptune's statement. Someone walked into the room.

hazama%205_zpstifanonk.png

"Hey guys. Aww man I slept like a log. I need my breakfast." Hazama opened the fridge and pulled out an egg and swallowed it whole.

Komaru_17.png

"Uhhhh...  I don't think that's how you're supposed to eat them and that's disgusting."

hazama%201_zpsqytc7ml4.png

"Ahhhh... That hit the spot! Anyways I'm going to finish up here and let you in on somethings." Hazama grabbed more eggs and started pealing the shell off.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Are Disciples the only people who can see different art styles? Seriously? I bet you guys didn't know Nagito's blood was pink!" Neptune says.

Meanwhile, Sayaka nods with Mami. "Yeah. You and me became close friends in past timelines. I'm sure I'll be good friends with you too!"

MarineAngemon hovers above Neptune before flying over to Sonic. "Hi mister you've got a real fancy sword!" "What's your name?"

_______

Yaya notices the bears and walks over to them. "Um, hi, I'm Yaya..." "What's your names?" Her cheeks go from pink to red while Ember watches on with a cheeky grin on her face.

• Thumbs Up 1

"INTENSE." The bros said simultaneously, they've lost two friends during the battle with Nadeko and Monokuma is out there plotting with whoever knows what, either way, this quest was not gonna be easy so they had to be serious (granted Rocku was always serious as not Graff but still.)

The trio got prepared fight each other. 

"Ready Terri?" Rocku asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

Terriful turned towards the reader and pulled out his sword. In his best Clint Eastwood impression he said, "I was born ready."

• Thumbs Up 3

"I'm Sonic The Hedgehog. Nice to meet ya!" Sonic now waits for the inevitable confusion between him and his SEGA counterpart, holding up three fingers and counting down.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yaya noticed that the bears didn't hear her the first time so decided to be a little louder! "HI, I'M YAYA!" "WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" She bellowed before face palming...

Ember snickered behind a desk.

• Thumbs Up 1

(Rock cavies, not bears @Mightyray)

Before the trio could fight, they heard a panda girl calling to them. They turned to her.

"Uh hi, I'm Graff, this is my brother Rocku and that's Terriful." Graff quickly introduced.

"We'll talk later! We about to fight!" Rocku stated.

The three charged at each other.

• Thumbs Up 1

Before fighting could begin, the P.A rings as Alter-Ego appears on all monitors.

tumblr_inline_n7u3pzF63x1shn0r5.png

"Calling all Skylanders. We have urgent information! Please come to the mission briefing room immediately!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"DANG IT!" Rocku yelled angrily, "Guess training will have to wait."

Everyone who was outside headed to the mission room.

(Sorry @Dee Dude I'm still not super familiar with everything)

Yaya sighs... well that went well she thought to herself sarcastically. She then turned to Ember who was laughing and gave her a pouty look before following everyone else.

Marcus grumbled due to being woken up by Yaya's yelling and then Alter-Ego announcing the emergency, got up and followed everyone in carrying his lancer and finding a corner of the room to observe.

• Thumbs Up 2

Terriful went to the meeting room and sat down in a chair. "Alright. It's urgent. Do i need my spaceship I still have somewhere from the Invader Zim story?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii hears Alter-ego and stretches.

Confident.png

"Well, another day another chapter for my life story!"

• Thumbs Up 3

(No need to apologize, @Mightyray they greatly resemble bears and Rock cavies are obscure animals)

"This better be good." Rocku whispered to himself. Then he spoke normally, "What's going on Alter Ego?"

"Did the oven burn again?" Graff joked until everyone glared at him. "What? Just trying to lighten things up." Graff defended annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 1