Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Marcus and the others look on in horror as everything became gory and terrifying. The girls shrieked in horror while the tiny pink critter instinctively put everyone in a bubble shield.

"Gotta keep those bad things at bay" He muttered while hugging Neptune.

Suddenly the room began to turn back to normal... then gory, then normal again...

As if some one was fighting the illusions...

Yukari appeared through a border

"Reisen stop your insanity, we're going. Take Sanae with us, we need to put her in a new body. Residents of Gensokyo aren't allowed to be murdered, I'll forgive you this time Reisen, but not again"

4cb161e3569f5f35ad57e9b25d8bc8ba.jpg

And than Yukari, Reisen and Nadeko all vanished without a trace. The illusion broke down and everything was normal again. 

The group breathed a sigh of relief... Marcus was a bit shaken by what he saw and the others weren't doing so well either. The pink dragon and the panda girl were both shaken up while the little pink critter hugging Neptune's face quite tightly.

Little critter really liked Neptune...

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic takes a deep breath. "I'm... I'm going home. I'll see you later." He says, opening a portal and jumping inside.

Sayaka sighs and walks back to her dorm.

Meanwhile, Monokuma is seen digging through the destruction made during the fight, holding a capsule containing Sanae's head.

latest?cb=20150224234432

"Puhuhuhu! There's one! Ohhh, portal taxi!" Monokuma picks up a snake and a Portal opens, sucking him in.

He falls down as he lands on the purple base of his headquarters. "Here, one Touhou element and one Monogatari element."

"Excellent, Monokuma." A voice booms as the two elements are placed on a pedestal with the Sol Emerald and Power Core. "Two more additions..." The mysterious mastermind holds up a purple crystal. "Soon, you will rise again."

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus walks up to Sayaka with heavy breathing... "Where do you think Ray has gone?" He looks around hoping the little goof just ran off... he would have been screaming his lungs out at what he saw.

Marcus was very, very tired... but he was now stuck with three randos that came out of nowhere and a lot of upset folks...

Oh how he missed fighting Locusts and working with his team mates...

• Thumbs Up 1

"I don't know... I just don't know..." Sayaka says.

Meanwhile, Neptune is struggling with the creature on her face. "Mmmmf! Mmmmmmmmmmmf!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" The little critter immediately lets go of Neptune's face. 

"I'm super sorry!" 

"I got really scared!" They squeak!

They look at Neptune with biggest sad puppy dog eyes they can muster.

• Thumbs Up 1

Blaze woke up, depressed at all the things that happened, but she had hope that Sanae would return. She was a god after all, and that lady's last words...

The smell of death from Komaeda reached her nose. "Ugh, oh god, what are we going to do with him? I can't look at him again"

• Thumbs Up 1

Two Metal Sonics pick up Nagito and prepare to bury him to a local cemetary.

Neptune wipes her face and looks at their faces. "Awww, look at them! They're so adorbs! Not as adorbs as me, but still!"

• Thumbs Up 2

fear.png

Katii was shaken to her very core at sights she just saw. due to the bleeding of one of her ears from 

Did they really just take on such evil gods? She couldn't believe how tough they were and the pure savagery of them. She wiped some sweat off of her brow under her hood, and felt at her ear. The laughing of that god made it ring, but thankfully did not do too much damage to it.

"I... I really hope we don't see them for a good while." Katii shuddered. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"I fear we will see them again." Tails assures. "Unfortunately. We just need to be ready for them."

"What's your name?" The pink critter asked Neptune.

"I'm MarineAngemon!"

Marinangemon.jpg

MarineAngemon (Digimon) - Support character

Elements:

latest?cb=20160925223512

Water

latest?cb=20160925223446

Battle class: 

latest?cb=20160718232124

Sorcerer

Bio: Don't let the size and cuteness fool you, MarineAngemon is a Mega level digimon with plenty of tricks up their little wings! This little fairy digimon doesn't like fighting but loves supporting people they trust and care about! Their special attack Ocean Love protects people they care about in heart shaped bubbles that are nigh impenetrable as well as make enemies lose the will to fight! 

• Thumbs Up 2

"I'm Neptunemon! Nah, I'm just Neptune!" Neptune sticks her tounge out in a joking manner. "I'm like what happens if you took a cancelled SEGA console and made it human! At least, that's how my character was based on, apparently."

• Thumbs Up 1

"So are we going to be introduced are we not cute enough?" Pouts the pink dragon looking rather crabby at everyone.

"Sure. You two can introduce yourselves." Tails says.

Meanwhile, Sonic sits in the Disciples cafeteria back home outside of the multiverse, drinking copious amounts of soda. "Uhh, Sonic. Don't you think you had enough? Not even I drink that much!" Pop Fizz asks.

"I'll tell you when I had enough!" Sonic says back, hiccuping.

"Goody!" "I'm Ember the dragon!"

latest?cb=20140220013954

Ember the dragon-(Spyro the Dragon: A Hero's Tail)- Supporting character

Element

latest?cb=20160925223451

Magic

Battle Class

latest?cb=20160718232041

Brawler

Bio: Ember is a girly dragon who loves shiny things and, well, things most girly girls like. However Ember has different elemental breaths like many dragons and can even call upon fairy friends to power her up! She can be a bit of a primadonna though...

"And I'm Yaya the panda!"

latest?cb=20160903001207

Yaya the panda (Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D)- Supporting Character

Element

latest?cb=20160925223504

Tech

Battle Class

latest?cb=20160718232041

Brawler

Bio: Yaya grew up in bamboo forests humble and kind though harboring a love for all things fast and furious! She loves building and making cars and is pretty good throwing that wrench around!

• Thumbs Up 2

After the battle and Nagito's burial, Rocku & Graff in their dorm and lied on their beds quietly.

Rocku was mad, especially after the hellstorm that was the fight with Nadeko, why someone who had recently joined the Skylanders would turn evil against the team and KILL one of the members?! It made no sense.

For the first time, Graff felt sadness, it was horrifying and tragic what happened to their roommate Nagito, he was the first friend he and Rocku made since they joined the academy, all the times they've helped other out: Nagito encouraging Graff to fight after being seamlessly defeated, saving Nagito's life twice from the likes of Spellslamzer and Leon, and the time where they simply just had fun playing video games together.

Graff shedded a single tear from his eye, after a few moments of silence, he rose up from his bed with determination.

"Let's go training." Graff said.

Rocku was a bit suprised at first but he immediately agreed afterwards as the bros left the dorm.

• Thumbs Up 2

A portal opened and Ragna and Amane came out of it.

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"I'm back from a little assignment. Had to solve a problem involving the Tainted Coil invading some other world but its been dealt with."

amane%205_zpssm7mgxew.png

"You should had seen it. Nothing like watching bondage demons being punched in the face and..."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"I thought we agreed to not talking about that."

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"I didn't mean any harm by it" Amane chuckled, "but what's with this gloomy atmosphere? Our hero has returned and everyone looks so sad."

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"You're right dear Amane. We all have to cheer up and hope for the best after all. That's something Makoto would say."

Komaru_21.png

"Yeah that IS something my big bro would say!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah. We just gotta keep forward. I lost my whole family, but I kept fighting for millions of years." Tails agrees with the others.

Meanwhile, Neptune looks at Ember. "So... since she exists, does that mean there's a Spyro AND Skylanders world in this multiverse?"

"Is this the place I was told to go to by Kyubey?

Character: Tomoe Mami 

Tomoe.Mami.full.1965486.jpg

Elements: 

Light

latest?cb=20160925223446

Tech

latest?cb=20160925223504

Battle Class: 

Bowslinger Class

latest?cb=20160718232138

Description: Mami Tomoe is a young, 14 year old hero who has a fairly tragic past. She was recruited by Kyubey to be a magical girl. She comes from a timeline where she hasn't met Sayaka and Madoka yet, but knows Kyouko. She comes from a happier timeline, where Kyubey is less evil, and is more honest with the contract. Therefore, this mami knows what risks she has put herself in, but doesn't regret taking the contract as it extended her life and gave life to her parents. She is a very strong Magical girl, who knows how to fight extremely well.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sayaka steps back, shocked. "Mami? Is that you? Did you come from the Golden Skylands?"

"This doesn't appear to be your Mami, Sayaka." Tails says, scanning her. "You know what you said about having a Madoka world in this multiverse? She must be from that."

Suddenly, a portal opens and Sonic comes out, completely wasted off soda. "*hic* I told him I'd have *hic* enough! I feel supah, dupah soda-*hic*-licious! And lookie here! It's Kyu-*hic*-bey! Did I save him or some shiiii" he collapses on the floor.

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"Oh another magical girl huh? There's a ton of you these days. I wonder if there's any magical boys."

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"There is one where the boys just transform into magical girl outfits and its called..."

52818829_zps7jfkwjdo.png

"Stop right there I don't want to know."

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii was still feeling a little shaken, but her mood brightened up considerably seeing all the old and new faces around her. She looked up at them with a smile.

Happy.png

"Welcome back guys..." Katii grinned "and to the rest of you, welcome to the Skylanders academy!"

Confident.png

"My name's Katii Swordhand... The only greatest thief ever to grace the academy!"

Sad.png

"Okay, fine one of the greatest." 

Confident.png

"But a pretty dang good one, nonetheless!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"I wonder if she knows anything about me. Considering that Kyousuke had an album, that also mean I'm a Magical Girl there in that world, right?" Sayaka paused. "Oh crap, I made the contract in that world. I feel so sorry for myself and my inevitable fate."

Marcus looks at the completely wasted Sonic and decides to drag him off to his room. "I'll take this bozo back to his quarters... then I'm going to look around town for Ray and drag his ass back here." He gruffs.

"You lot have fun." He waves before grabbing Sonic's arm and heading off to his room.

• Thumbs Up 1