Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"WHY_GO_FOR_THE_INFERIOR_MODEL__????" A strange robotic voice suddenly said from the jungle. 

latest?cb=20120822055136

"YOU_HAVE__THE___BETTER____MODEL HERE___" 

Sonic - Adventure 2 pose by mateus2014

"Knuckles Man? No, I'd recognize that shape any day! Looks like preliminaries came to step up! Long time no see Metal Knuckles!", Sonic said taking a challenging stance.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"WHY_GO_FOR_THE_INFERIOR_MODEL__????" A strange robotic voice suddenly said from the jungle. 

latest?cb=20120822055136

"YOU_HAVE__THE___BETTER____MODEL HERE___" A Metal Knuckles suddenly shouted as he burst out of some of the trees.

"GYAH! KNUCKLES!" Lumina shouted, instinctively firing a Superlaser at the Metal Knuckles, completely destroying it. As the shrapnel fell down, her eyes widened.

"OH GOD NO, I JUST KILLED KNUCKLES! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!" She collapsed to the ground, slamming her fist on the ground.

Rouge looked to the others. "...OK, who's going to tell her?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"...I thought that'd be a bigger battle..." Roxas said, making his keyblade vanish.

"Something tells me this was a message..." Rock said.

"Knuckles wants to prove that he's the best model..." Rock added.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Knuckles!!!" said Amitie. It was sad seeing another friend die...

But Lupin interjected. "I don't think that was him..." he said. "Judging from those words, anyway..."

"It wasn't?" asked Sig.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"...I thought that'd be a bigger battle..." Roxas said, making his keyblade vanish.

Image result for sonic in sonic x

"The best of them and rougher than the rest of them, of course".

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"GYAH! KNUCKLES!" Lumina shouted, instinctively firing a Superlaser at the Metal Knuckles, completely destroying it. As the shrapnel fell down, her eyes widened.

"OH GOD NO, I JUST KILLED KNUCKLES! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!" She collapsed to the ground, slamming her fist on the ground.

Rouge looked to the others. "...OK, who's going to tell her?"

Image result for tails the fox serious

"Simply put Ms. Lumina....that wasn't him", Tails complied to explain bluntly. "Notice the shape and design, not to mention its speech pattern, completely contradicts those of Knuckles! When we were roboticized into Robot Masters, we kept more so, a certain shape and structure, not to mention, more of our free means of speech instead of limited dialect."

• Thumbs Up 3

"But then... t-t-then ...I just blew him up like it was nothing!!!" Lumina wailed.

Ivorn walked up to her. "L-Look Lumina, that wasn't-"

"I know it wasn't necessary, b-b-but I couldn't stop myself..."

Jessica sighed and knelt down to Lumina. "Listen, that wasn't Knuckles. That was just a cheap robot copy, no more stronger than a Charn Trooper. The Robot Masters we fought were far stronger than that. That wasn't really Knuckles. You're getting worked up over nothing."

"I...It wasn't?" Lumina asked. Immediately, her usual bright and cheery attitute returned as she jumped up and pointed in a direction, nowhere in particular. "Well, no metal enchillada's gonna make a fool outta me! Let's go find the real deal!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"So, this place just so happens to have two robot Knuckles?" Homura facepalms. "Of course there is."

"...So, I suppose the second voice is the one we're looking for?

• Thumbs Up 2

Suddenly another figure dropped from one of the trees...

an organic Knuckles! 

latest?cb=20090802225010

"Who wants to go on a ride?!" Knuckles shouted, pressing a button, causing a massive bumper car to drop down and a massive robotic hand to pop out of it, grabbing all of the Skylanders and forcing them into the cart. 

"Byeeeeee!~" The fake Knuckles said with a chuckle as he pressed the button, causing the Skylanders to be sent speeding forward in the cart, unable to free themselves out of it.

tenor.gif

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 2

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" Jessica yelled. "I HATE THESE SORTS OF RIDES! WHY DID WE FALL FOR THIS?!"

"W-w-what's gonna happen to us now?!" Ivorn panicked.

"Well, we can enjoy the ride, I suppose?" Lumina replied, with a small smile and shrug (or at least, as best she could do).

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly another figure dropped from one of the trees...

an organic Knuckles! 

latest?cb=20090802225010

"Who wants to go on a ride?!" Knuckles shouted, pressing a button, causing a massive bumper car to drop down and a massive robotic hand to pop out of it, grabbing all of the Skylanders and forcing them into the cart. 

"Byeeeeee!~" The fake Knuckles said with a chuckle as he pressed the button, causing the Skylanders to be sent speeding forward in the cart, unable to free themselves out of it.

tenor.gif

latest?cb=20100806100524

"WHOA, WHA--!"

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"Does not compu--!"

The girls try and pull themselves out of the cart, extremely confused.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ahaha! I knew he chuckles like Sonic!" Charmy said. "Now let's go bumper riding Vector!"

"You're not the least worried that our real Knuckles is a killer robot and a fake one trapped us?" Vector asked him.

"At least he gives us free rides!"

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

"What?! Get really real!!!" yelled Amitie on the minecart, unable to get out.

"Uhee..." said Sig, confused.

"It's alright! We've escaped worse than a minecart!" said Lupin, baffled that he said that.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Wha-" Sonic yells. "Where are we? I can't see!"

"That's because I'm sitting on you. Sorry!" Madoka apologizes.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the group zooms through Angel Island on the bumper car, they bounce off tons and tons of objects, walls, springs, and more, seeing more and more of the utterly destroyed Angel Island. The water has pieces of lava going through it, the grass is nearly entirely burned off, and a giant Eggman Airship is hovering above.. Suddenly, they find themselves being flipped through a giant ring, forcing their eyes to close from the bright flash....

When the Skylanders open their eyes, they find themselves in a massive gumball machine, being rolled up into balls and going down through it. 

Bubblegum.png

"G-GAHHHH WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Yuta asked scared.

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20130613165515

"HOLD STILL! I SHALL DESTROY THIS VEHICLE TO FREE US!"

latest?cb=20130613125535

"Are you crazy?! You'll blow our legs off if you do that!"

latest?cb=20130613165649

"...I'M SURE YOU WILL MANAGE WITHOUT THEM."

"OMEGA, SERIOUSLY?!" yelled Chi. "Don't even think about it!"

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the group zooms through Angel Island on the bumper car, they bounce off tons and tons of objects, walls, springs, and more, seeing more and more of the utterly destroyed Angel Island. The water has pieces of lava going through it, the grass is nearly entirely burned off, and a giant Eggman Airship is hovering above.. Suddenly, they find themselves being flipped through a giant ring, forcing their eyes to close from the bright flash....

When the Skylanders open their eyes, they find themselves in a massive gumball machine, being rolled up into balls and going down through it. 

Bubblegum.png

"G-GAHHHH WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Yuta asked scared.

"I-I don't know, but i-it's making my head spiiiinn!!" said Chi.

172?cb=20130624122714

"W-wooooaaaahh! Maaaake it stoooop!!"

latest?cb=20130613165649

"ERROR! CANNOT CONTROL!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"GOD-"

*PING!*

"I-"

*PING!*

"HATE-"

*CLUNK!*

"THIS-"

*BOING!*

"PLACE!!!!"

Star couldn't hear what Jessica was saying as she bounced around, but all things considered, she and Lumina were having a lot of fun.

"Race you to that gumball first!" Lumina teased, bouncing around.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I didn't take weed, right? I swear I didn't take it! Because this looks exactly like what someone high would see!" Tails exclaims.

"...Or a Witch Labyrinth." Homura replies

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

"All right! Now we get free candy!" Charmy gleed.

"This isn't a game Charmy!" Vector yelled at him as he then looked at the machine.

"Guh...I hope I haven't been buying the wrong flavor of bubble gum I've been chewing..."

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20100806100524

Between bounces, Amy attempts to get a look around. "Oh, now where are we?!"

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"This is not fun," Nicole comments plainly.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ow!" said Amitie, bumping into random balls.

"That hurts." said Sig.

Of course, their pain was nothing compared to Lupin, going through much more comical pain. His face is that of a man who is clearly not having fun.

• Thumbs Up 3

"THIS IS NO WAY FOR A NINJA TO OPERATEEEEEEEE" Espio said in sheer terror. 

"I'm gonna throw up..." Raven said rolling around. 

"HOW DO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH THIS?!" Rock shouted to Sonic and his friends. 

Suddenly, two robotic Knuckles began bouncing up, hitting the switch of the gumball machine, causing Yuta to roll out into another bumper car.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I'm... going... to... be... sick!" Sayaka covers her mouth. "Guys! We gotta stop this!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"GRRRGH!" Shade growled. He flung Dark Bombs all over the place - he didn't care if they struck the Skylanders, just so long as those two robots got blown to itty bitty pieces in the end.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

HOW DO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH THIS?!" Rock shouted to Sonic and his friends

"Let's say that a lot of people who are our friends nowadays,  started off wanting to kill us!", Sonic said. 

"And trust me,  Eggman also contributes quite a bit too!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Suddenly, one of the robots grabbed the turner of the gumball machine and spun it quickly, causing all of the Skylanders to fall out of the machine and back into the bumper car extremely dizzy. 

"Uggggggghhhhhh" Espio said, his head spinning.

• Thumbs Up 3