Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

latest?cb=20150205083421

"Yeah yeah, I know. Lives of others are more important." Vector said to Espio. "Of course OUR lives still matter more since we need the charges."

Charmybee_01-1.jpg

"Do we atleast get donuts for beating the criminals?"

d49843c9e4e5d36658f6219ea26ef693.jpg

"It's either ice cream or donuts Charmy, you know what happens when you eat too much sugar". Espio said, crossing his arms.

"And Vec, we aren't using this diamond money to go out on the town and pick up women again, especially not after how badly you failed with that goose awhile back". Espio said, looking at Vector.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Charmybee_01-1.jpg

"Do we atleast get donuts for beating the criminals?"

latest?cb=20140113032941

"Well, that's certainly something we're in absolutely no shortage of!", Sonic said.

Otherwise we'd never hear the end of it from Hina!, Sonic thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20120212060048

"Aw come on Es! That time I buzzed around the office breaking everything in sight from Halloween candy overload making us go through an extra case to pay it all back wasn't too bad." Charmy said.

088espiovectorb.JPG

"Hey! That live "Team Chaotix" performance you and I pulled off back there was a masterpiece and that goose girl knew she secretly wanted an encore."

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20140809202150

"Wherever Sonic goes, I'm coming with! And if we're going to Angel Island to save Knuckles, then so be it!" Amy says. "Hold tight, Knuckles, we're coming to save you!"

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"I will also go with Sonic," Nicole adds. "But not necessarily for the same reasons as Amy..."

Nicole decides to take her handheld with her this time...

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Dee Dude said:

latest?cb=20120212060048

"Aw come on Es! That time I buzzed around the office breaking everything in sight from Halloween candy overload making us go through an extra case to pay it all back wasn't too bad." Charmy said.

088espiovectorb.JPG

"Hey! That live "Team Chaotix" performance you and I pulled off back there was a masterpiece and that goose girl knew it!"

latest?cb=20150721144145

"We left three people in the emergency room because of burst eardrums, and Charmy nearly got us banned from Empire City for destroying the nightclub". Espio said dryly.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Sounds like someone needs some singing lessons," Star whispered to Lumina, trying to contain her laughter. "Maybe the master can give 'em some advice?"

"Oh, please," Lumina said, "I'm sure their singng isn't that bad!"

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

088espiovectorb.JPG

"Hey! That live "Team Chaotix" performance you and I pulled off back there was a masterpiece and that goose girl knew she secretly wanted an encore."

Image result for phoenix wright abashed

"You uh, wouldn't happen to be  mentioning that torture- I mean Team Attack of yours would you?", Phoenix asked nervously.

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20150721144145

"We left three people in the emergency room because of burst eardrums, and Charmy nearly got us banned from Empire City for destroying the nightclub". Espio said dryly.

Related image

"Ah. Well, that answers that question then!"

bNEBwwr.gif

"You know, the way that their singing nearly broke our eardrums or almost killed my servbots reminds me of your piano playing skills Mr. Wright! Maybe you should join them?", Tron Bonne japed.

Image result for phoenix wright confident

"H-Hey! I'll have you know that I've been getting piano lessons! I even serenaded Shantae's birthday with them!"

sonic_channel_pose__by_megax88-d35t5sk.j

"Yeah, but didn't your mentor Undyne, kinda have to think outside the box for you and have you go into Turnabout Mode for that still?", Sonic asked teasingly.

Related image

"LEAVE IT ALONE GUYS!"

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for phoenix wright abashed

"You uh, wouldn't happen to be  mentioning that torture- I mean Team Attack of yours would you?", Phoenix asked nervously.

Related image

"Ah. Well, that answers that question then!"

bNEBwwr.gif

"You know, the way that their singing nearly broke our eardrums or almost killed my servbots reminds me of your piano playing skills Mr. Wright! Maybe you should join them?", Tron Bonne japed.

Image result for phoenix wright confident

"H-Hey! I'll have you know that I've been getting piano lessons! I even serenaded Shantae's birthday with them!"

sonic_channel_pose__by_megax88-d35t5sk.j

"Yeah, but didn't she kinda have to think outside the box for you and have you go into Turnabout Mode for that still?", Sonic asked teasingly.

Related image

"LEAVE IT ALONE GUYS!"

An image of Edgeworth suddenly appear in Phoenix's mind.

tenor.gif

"I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone to know you hid a boombox for your performance during Shantae's birthday either". 

"Or maybe I'm screwing with you.

"Who knows?" 

Even in his mind, Edgeworth's snark couldn't leave him.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth suddenly appear in Phoenix's mind.

tenor.gif

"I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone to know you hid a boombox for your performance during Shantae's birthday either". 

Edgeworth!

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - objecting (left).png

"GNAH! I told you already! That was for just in case the Turnabout Method didn't work! In the end, I didn't need it dammit!!", Phoenix said, unfortunately out loud.

Fc3MASd.png

"Uhhhhhh, Mr, Wright", Shantae spoke up amongst the Phoenix's comrades who were staring at him! "Who were you talking to...and about what? Please don't go where we can't follow!"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - abashed (left).png

"Ahhhhh, never mind! I was just doing one of my voice trainings that Apollo advised me of!", Phoenix saved.

Geez, is it bad that I imagine Edgeworth always being on my case? Then again, he was the one who set me up for that serenade in the first place!

• Thumbs Up 3

38 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - abashed (left).png

"Ahhhhh, never mind! I was just doing one of my voice trainings that Apollo advised me of!", Phoenix saved.

Geez, is it bad that I imagine Edgeworth always being on my case? Then again, he was the one who set me up for that serenade in the first place!

tenor.gif

"Someone has to do it. Otherwise, you might get egotistical without me". Edgeworth said.

latest?cb=20120904191918

"H-Hey, don't use me as an excuse!" Apollo said, suddenly appearing in Phoenix's mind.

latest?cb=20130628200353

"And I'm here too pal!...there's a lot of empty space around here, isn't there?" Gumshoe said, appearing as well.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

"What are we talking about now...?" said Amitie, confused. But she did wanna strike a conversation. So she struck one with Sig. "Those beaches back in our world sure were nice!" she said.

Sig could only agree, but he wanted to add something of his own. "The bugs I found in the sand were nice...and it was good spending time with you..." he said, blushing

Amitie, also blushing, responded. "Yeah, and don't forget the sand castle we built! It didn't look the best, but we put so much time into it!"

"You talking about what you did during your vacation?" asked Lupin. "Well, at least you had fun..."

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tenor.gif

"Someone has to do it. Otherwise, you might get egotistical without me". Edgeworth said.

latest?cb=20120904191918

"H-Hey, don't use me as an excuse!" Apollo said, suddenly appearing in Phoenix's mind.

latest?cb=20130628200353

"And I'm here too pal!...there's a lot of empty space around here, isn't there?" Gumshoe said, appearing as well.

franziska-ready%28b%29.gif

"Scruffy has a point for once, Mr. Phoenix Wright!", Franziska said in Phoenix's mental image!

File:Rayfa Padma Khura'in (staff) - smug 2.gif

"Indeed Barbed Head! And Horn Head has a point! Using him as a means of excuse is inexcuasable! You wouldn't get away with that in either your American or our Khurainese courts!", Rayfa Padma Khura'in showed up as well!

godot-sniff.gif

"That's right Trite! Even in spirit, we're all here to keep an eye on you!", Godot capped off.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - thinking (right).png

"E-even Blackquill and Nahyuta!? Sheesh!"

Let's see, stern, swift if not a bit weird, coping mechanism to keep me on the straight and narrow, or something that would land me into the nearest asylum if I told anyone?.........I'm gonna go with the former for all our sake!

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20140809202150

"Wherever Sonic goes, I'm coming with! And if we're going to Angel Island to save Knuckles, then so be it!" Amy says. "Hold tight, Knuckles, we're coming to save you!"

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"I will also go with Sonic," Nicole adds. "But not necessarily for the same reasons as Amy..."

Nicole decides to take her handheld with her this time...

Sonic and Amy by mateus2014

"That's nice you guys....but AMy....DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO CLUTCHING ONTO ME!?", Sonic protested.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx3.gif

"Well now, Sonic! I see you like to keep your loved ones even closer!", Hsien Ko teased.

"Wait a minute! WHAT!?", the blue hedgehog responded.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Alright.. you're all set to go...g-good luck..." Blues said, grunting. 

"I'll stay back and keep an eye on him...Rock, if you see the doctors...don't let them get away with this". Rhythm said, patching up Blues. 

latest?cb=20100502143148

"Hm...it appears we arrived. I was always curious what the outskirts of Angel Island was like..." Espio said, examining the area. 

The entire island is set ablaze as the group arrives, with trees burning in the background. It was obvious that Knuckles went on a total rampage through the jungle. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"To think Knuckles would just do this to his own home." Sayaka says as she takes in the dangerous environment around her. "Let's get going before anything else gets damaged more!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Wow... it's a good thing Lily isn't with us." Ivorn was shocked to see the burning jungle.

"Oh joy," Jessica said, "as if finding him on an island wasn't hard enough, he has to make it even more lethal!"

Star tried to put out the blaze with her wand, but it was clearly going to take a long while at the rate she was going at.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"To think Knuckles would just do this to his own home." Sayaka says as she takes in the dangerous environment around her. "Let's get going before anything else gets damaged more!"

latest?cb=20120114024049&path-prefix=pro

"Knuckles is dedicated to his duty. In order to not only turn him against his friends, but make him do their dirty work and steal the emeralds...they'd have to corrupt his views on this island pretty deeply". Espio explained.

• Thumbs Up 3

"No kidding. This is Ultimate Despair levels of crazy right here." Sonic comments as he runs ahead.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20130613123455

"Whoa, what has he done to this place?! Oh my gosh!" Amy exclaims, looking around at the destruction in shock.

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"He'll be somewhere nearby!" Nicole says. "This destruction looks very recent. He can't have gotten far."

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Alright.. you're all set to go...g-good luck..." Blues said, grunting. 

"I'll stay back and keep an eye on him...Rock, if you see the doctors...don't let them get away with this". Rhythm said, patching up Blues.

Image result for tron bonne

"Hey! Uh, if you need any help, I'm great with robots! And since y'know, I'm from you guys' future, I have had quite a bit of time to study the workings of back then!", Tron Bonne offered.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20100502143148

"Hm...it appears we arrived. I was always curious what the outskirts of Angel Island was like..." Espio said, examining the area. 

The entire island is set ablaze as the group arrives, with trees burning in the background. It was obvious that Knuckles went on a total rampage through the jungle. 

Sonic-and-Amy-sonic-soul-mates-17300907-

"There's no way the Knuckles I know would do this to Angel Island! Kinda ironic that we have to protect it from him this time!", Sonic said witnessing the scene!

"Alright guys! Time to do it to it!", he said to Phoenix, Shantae, Rock, Hsien Ko and the others.

"Amy? @Polkadi Tails!? You guys ready to rock the Knux free!?"

latest?cb=20110314134039

"You bet Sonic!", Tails said confidently beside Sonic!

• Thumbs Up 4

"Knuckles can't have caused all this!" said Amitie. "Or if he did, he was turned into a robot..."

"Maybe that's what happened...but these bots still have some semblence of their former selves, judging from our encounters. The purple rhino-looking guy is right; they must have done something to his views of this place." said Lupin.

"Get really real..." said Amitie.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ultimate Despair, Ultimate Ego, Ultimate Hate, I've seen all of them destroy these kinds of jungles," Ivorn sighed.

Rouge felt sorry for the area, but she kept her mind on the mission. "Right, so the old man said he was after the Super Emeralds, which are hidden somewhere on this island."

"And just where do we start looking?" Jessica asked. "As shitty as it is to say this, I think we need to prioritise keeping them safe over trying to save the jungle."

• Thumbs Up 3

"WHY_GO_FOR_THE_INFERIOR_MODEL__????" A strange robotic voice suddenly said from the jungle. 

latest?cb=20120822055136

"YOU_HAVE__THE___BETTER____MODEL HERE___" A Metal Knuckles suddenly shouted as he burst out of some of the trees.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Sonic-and-Amy-sonic-soul-mates-17300907-

"There's no way the Knuckles I know would do this to Angel Island! Kinda ironic that we have to protect it from him this time!", Sonic said witnessing the scene!

"Alright guys! Time to do it to it!", he said to Phoenix, Shantae, Rock, Hsien Ko and the others.

"Amy? @Polkadi Tails!? You guys ready to rock the Knux free!?"

latest?cb=20110314134039

"You bet Sonic!", Tails said confidently beside Sonic!

latest?cb=20161014181737

"Any day of the week, Sonic!" Amy replies with confidence, holding her Piko Piko Hammer. "Let's rock!"

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"WHY_GO_FOR_THE_INFERIOR_MODEL__????" A strange robotic voice suddenly said from the jungle. 

latest?cb=20120822055136

"YOU_HAVE__THE___BETTER____MODEL HERE___" A Metal Knuckles suddenly shouted as he burst out of some of the trees.

Tails' ears twitch as he notices the strange voice. "Inferior... model?"

Once Metal Knuckles bursts out, Tails jumps in shock. "Ack!"

• Thumbs Up 2