Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

10 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613165355

"SONIC'S GIRLFRIEND SPOTTED! ENTERING COMBAT MODE!"

"Go easy on her- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!", Sonic protested.

"OH HO HOOO! Why Sonic! You never told me you had a girlfriend before!", Tron Bonne mocked.

"Ahem! Umm, Tron, don't you have a crush on Mega Man though?", Phoenix spoke up.

"HEY! Et tu, Mr. Wright? Besides we're not exactly on Kattlelox Island at the moment!", Tron Bonne said turning red.

7 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Rose Woman unleashes a mighty gasp as you can practically see the hearts in her eyes.

"SONIKKU!! Ohmigosh ohmigosh, hey Sonic!"

"Oh, when this is all over, Sonic, I'll have the doctors roboticize you, and we can follow their orders together!!"

sonic_embarrased_by_darklyla.jpg

"Well, uh negatory on that. Say, Amy, wouldn't it be much nicer if you just rejoined us back with Freedom Fighters and Skylanders and then we can.....*gulp* fight off the forces of evil together?", Sonic mildly suggested, knowing what would come after.

"You know if she ends up sticking around with us back at HQ after this whole thing is done with, she's gonna hold you to that right?", Shantae whispered to Sonic.

"A hedgehog's gotta do what a hedgehog's gotta do I'm afraid", he replied.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

She presses again, more carefully. Once it's pressed, some kind of radar dish pops out the bottom of the Eggmobile, pointing at the Skylanders. It shoots at them, and everything goes white...

When the white fades away, they see their black-and-white copies standing beside them!

"Woah, what?!" Lumina asked. "I've made copies of myself before, but... why're they lacking colours?"

"Imperfections in the cloning technology?" Ivorn asked as he and his copy inspected one another.

"Who cares, we need to beat them in this dumb..." Jessica paused as she looked at her clone, and what it was doing.

tumblr_opfjo1HVa11ttdj8lo1_500.jpg

Jessica blushed. Oh god no, no no no, why did it have to copy THAT part of me too?!

Shade and his copy just snickered at the two Sorceresses blushing and feeling awkward.

• Thumbs Up 3

Black-and-white versions of Amitie, Sig and Lupin appear in front of the real trio.

"Seeing myself without those colors is kinda making me nervous..." said Amitie.

"Seeing myself with colors makes me nervous!" said the black-and-white Amitie clone.

The real Amitie jumped in shock! She spoke to her! "You can talk?!"

"You betcha!" said the Amitie clone.

"Can I go home now?" said the black-and-white Sig.

"What's going on...?" said the real Sig.

"Too many clones..." said Lupin.

"You said it, buddy." said the Lupin clone.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Rose Woman's eyes light up with glee. "EEEEEE! Someone actually recognised me as Sonic's true love!"

9 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Rose Woman unleashes a mighty gasp as you can practically see the hearts in her eyes.

"SONIKKU!! Ohmigosh ohmigosh, hey Sonic!"

"Oh, when this is all over, Sonic, I'll have the doctors roboticize you, and we can follow their orders together!!"

"...Please tell me it's just the roboticisation that made her this crazy..." said Chi, taking a step back.

5997a884ab302_Silver3.thumb.jpg.97b28c8a33ae3211c741e159250864e1.jpg

"Er... well..." Silver was hesitant to answer Chi's question.

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20130508233451&path-prefix=es

"Alright, you've decided, that's great!"

"PREPARE TO MEET YOUR COPIES!" Rose Woman shouts, raising a hand to slam down on a button!

Slamming down... Reveals...

"...WRONG BUTTON, WHOOPSIES! Okay, no dramatic pressing, got it..."

"AH! MY EYES!" shouted Chi.

latest?cb=20110513232707

"KILL IT! KILL IT WITH EVERYTHING!" Omega added.

172?cb=20130624122714

"GAH! WHY WOULD HE EVEN MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!"

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

She presses again, more carefully. Once it's pressed, some kind of radar dish pops out the bottom of the Eggmobile, pointing at the Skylanders. It shoots at them, and everything goes white...

When the white fades away, they see their black-and-white copies standing beside them!

"Ugh... what the...?!" Chi suddenly saw a grey robot standing in front of him.

341?cb=20100110224107

"Oh, great... E-120 Phi. What, couldn't come up with anything better?" Chi asked.

Meanwhile, Silver and Omega were ALSO greeted by monochrome versions of themselves!

Omega_possesed.png.fe33b42114bb34881e130f16b77dc1df.png

"PREPARE TO LOSE!" said the fake Omega.

latest?cb=20081017182526

"NEGATIVE! IT IS YOU WHO WILL LOSE, WORTHLESS CONSUMER MODEL!"

Sonic_Rivals_2_-_Silver_the_Hedgehog.png.c7633a50a184fd0a96190ce8bb3e4131.png

"HA! This'll be easy!" the fake Silver remarked.

174?cb=20130624122603

"Don't count on it, faker!"

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

16 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"PREPARE TO MEET YOUR COPIES!" Rose Woman shouts, raising a hand to slam down on a button!

"Urp... Urk...Yeaahhh, can you please watch what you're pressing?" Pixels retched "I know you want to kill us, but that's just needlessly cruel and unusual..." 

Pixels, Hiss and Ella were suddenly enveloped in a white light. The trio were startled by the sudden flash, causing them to fumble a bit. As soon as the light cleared the trio were taken aback at the sight of exact copies of themselves, albiet in a monochrome color scheme.

"Battle of the dopplegangers huh?" Ella murmured, "There's a classic matchup right there."

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

sonicunl038.jpg

"TMI TMI! TMI! Eggman whyyyyyy!?", Sonic said shocked.

Related image

"That's........."

"Speechless? Good. So am I", Shadow said to Tails with a half-lidded gaze and head-shake at the scene.

"I'd make killings off the brain bleach market here!", Tron said, with the others just mouths agape nodding in agreement.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_14gwhspu7bus

"I knew I chose the wrong day to get out of bed!", Phoenix said, "and this is one of those days that it doesn't pay to get out of bed! Hooo boy!"

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly a small robot dropped down from Rose Woman's eggmobile. 

latest?cb=20130517211523

"Long time no kill, eh Blue Boy?" A copy of Mega Man said wearing a long flowing purple scarf!

"Ugh! This copy cat again! Faker!", Sonic shouted.

"What'd you say!?", Shadow said.

"Not you this time, Shadow! MegaMan's faker this time!", Sonic said pointing at the long scarf wearer.

14 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"This...is incredibly awkward!", Phoenix said eying a doppelganger of his!

"And it hits way to close to home too, eh Wright-Man?", Sonic asked.

"HEY! That's my style you're poaching off of!", Tron Bonne protested at her and her servbots' copies!

"Oh boy! Now we're quadruplets sis!", Hsien Ko said marveling at her own copy!

• Thumbs Up 4

ECpb0Xg.jpg

"I... Don't understand..."

"Neither do I..." added the monochromatic Nicole.

"But I will win this race, for Amy," Nicole says determined.

"And same here!"

"...Do we share the same thoughts?"

"I was just thinking that... Probable answer: Yes."

"That was my answer..."

latest?cb=20161121232636

"Attention, Skylosers and Monochrome-Skylosers!" Rose Woman announces.

"You need to race to the end of this course, where a Chaos Emerald will be waiting! But if you're too slow on the track..."

She jumps out, and slams her Piko Piko Hammer hands onto the ground... Which starts collapsing underneath the Skylanders! "You will fall to your deaths! Ready?"

She jumps back up into her Eggmobile, counting down...

"Three... Two... ONE..."

"GO!"

• Thumbs Up 5

latest?cb=20161115222447

"Ha! Jokes on you! Some of us can fly!" Charmy bragged.

"Then, we'll take you down out first before you go down then!" Charmy's clone said.

"Stop blubbering Charmies! Let's go!" Vector said racing his clone.

"Yeah! So us dark colors will be rewarded handsomely." Vector's clone said.

• Thumbs Up 4

"GAH!" Both Jessicas shouted, running ahead while charging up Fire magic, then activating their Infernal Strikes as they rocketed ahead. Both Luminas turned into beams of light as they raced each other, both Stars picked up their respective Ivorns as they ran to save them from the collapsing tiles, and the Shades... well, they were busy trying to backstab each other as they raced ahead.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Alright then! Servbots!", Tron Bonne began to say.

"Hinder them with all you've got!", her copy commanded her own legion of servbots!

"Hey you big copy cat!", the original Tron Bonne yelled as they both dashed down the path way!

"THAT'S It! SERVBOTS! Keep those image stealers off our tails!"

"LIKEWISE! PBBBBHT!", the copy stuck her tongue out.

"HEY! I do not sound nearly that bratty!"

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20111024112702

"It appears they intend to hinder us with ourselves. It is fortunate that these are pale imitations". Espio said.

"You are but a student against my skills" His clone said. 

"Oh come on! How many people are gonna steal my look!?" Rhythm moaned.

"Hun, I make this look good~" Rhythm's clone said.

"So if I'm a nobody...what does that make a nobody of a nobody?" Roxas asked curious.

"Eh. Beats me. We never were ones for thinking long term about this kind of thing". Roxas' clone said.

• Thumbs Up 3

Rouge and her clone flew ahead of the collapsing tiles. They traded crushing kicks against each other, trying to get the other to fall to their demise.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Alright! Time to see how you stand up to the real--" while Chi had been boasting, Phi had already taken off. "--deal? Hey, wait up!"

"Analysis: You talk too much," said Phi, focused solely on winning. "Yeah, well at least I'm not just another slave of Eggman's!" Chi replied, boosting ahead.

NSuHLb1.png.d9b13fb8c13727efb5258a6e9a27ce82.png

"I WILL DEFEAT YOU! THAT IS ABSOLUTE!" Omega's copy stated. It had an oddly high-pitch and robotic voice (well, MORE robotic) than the real one.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"PLEASE! EVEN GAMMA WOULD BE A BETTER OPPONENT THAN YOU!"

Sonic_Rivals_2_-_Silver_the_Hedgehog_2.png.78282d81caf142159de3cac27c12d786.png

"It's no use!" said Silver's copy.

5997b24379219_Silver4.thumb.jpg.e0923154fa0a59970437292c2890aa14.jpg

"...Oh, THAT'S IT!" said Silver. "THAT'S THE LAST STRAW!" He used his powers to grab the copy, and slammed him into the crumbling ground.

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"HEY! I do not sound nearly that bratty!"

Image result for ace attorney black and whitetumblr_static_h21phoenix.jpg

"I beg to differ", the two Phoenix Wrights said.

"NGH! NO! I am NOT going through having another imitation of myself again!", Phoenix said frustrated.

"Who's to say you guys aren't our fakes from a parallel universe? You need proof to support your claims after all!", the copy said as they ran along the two side-by-side rows.

"OBJECTION!", Phoenix attacked his copy with a speech bubble! "I have proof that Amy Rose has summoned you with a machine-"

"HOLD IT!", the doppelganger countered with his speech bubble. "So how do you know we weren't summoned from the prime multiverse then?", he asked smirking.

"Ugh! Stubborn, bluffing mule!"

"Takes one to know one!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Speed up, slow pokes!" Rose Woman shouts from her Eggmobile, floating above the track. "I mean, come on! You need to move faster than that, speed is life!"

pK8XlNW.jpg

"Catch me if you can, mono-fake!"

"That is my plan!" the Nicole clone shouted back.

"It is not a very effective one!"

"No, but it's a plan that will work!"

"Nicole, delete system32!"

"Nice try!"

The two Nicole's continued running down the track.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ready? Steady? Go!" said Amitie.

"May the best one win!" said the Amitie clone.

"Uh...we're racing then?" said Sig.

"I guess..." said Fake Sig.

"You ready to be utterly humiliated?" said Lupin.

"You'll be the one getting humiated!" said Fake Lupin.

And with that, they all start the race. The two Amities try to be as fair to each other as possible, even in a life or death situation. The Two Sigs just feel like they don't wanna run, but have to.

The two Lupins, however, start pulling some cartoonish dirty tricks on each other with gas and other stuff.

• Thumbs Up 2

Before long, both Stars grew tired and were slowing down significantly. However, while the real Star used a Mega Bunny Blast to leap ahead of the collapsing tiles, the fake Star growled and threw her Ivorn behind her first, which ended up pegging Rouge's clone, who then slammed into the two Shades. They were close to the collapsing tiles' edge, but only the real Shade managed to crawl out and zoom ahead.

"SO LONG, LOSERS!" he taunted as the three copies fell to their demise.

• Thumbs Up 2

However, as it turned out, the real amitie was still slightly faster than the fake. However, the fake one still insists on continuing. The real Amitie can't help but admire that.

"You're doing great, me!" said the real Amitie, wanting to liftnher doppelganger's spirits.

"You're pretty amazing yourself!" said the fake Amitie. Looks like this fake has her counterpart's friendliness, at least.

Thr fake and real Sigs gos as fast as a half-human, half-demon can, but they still don't feel like it.

"I'm tired..." said the real Sig.

"Me to..." said the Fake Sig.

The two Lupins seem to be going at it, with explosions, and cartoonish traps galore. Explosions, board smacking, you name it.

"Ow! Watch it!" said the Fake Lupin, being hit in the head with a mallet.

"You watch it!" said the real Lupin, being hit in the head with a spiked club.

• Thumbs Up 2

The end of the track was in sight... And seen visibly through the dark doorway of the finish line, was the last Chaos Emerald!

It was time to speed up, or the Skylanders may never get the Emerald, nor even escape alive!

latest?cb=20161121232636

"Oooh, who's gonna wiiiin?! The last person of a side to cross the line determines the winner, Skylosers!" Rose Woman shouts.

"I hope Sonic loses so I can roboticize him, eeeeeee..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Geez, this is insane!!!" Pixels panted as he dashed away from the crumbling race track.

"What's the matter, Pickles?" The doppleganger taunted, "I thought we liked a challenge! Or am I just a superior version of you?"

Pixels grumpily swiped at the doppleganger, who simply dodged, "Superior? Look who's talking Mr. Low-Def!"

"Hey! Hiss wish you lu-"

"HHHCCCCCKKKKKK!" Hiss's doppleganger... hissed at her, eyes filled with hatred and fury.

"...Rude!" Hiss frowned

"Tell me..." Ella's doppleganger snickered, "If you were to fall off this height, would your blood be colorful?"

"Nah, just red." Ella shrugged, "So do you see in black and white, or..."

The trio raced against their opponents, doing their best to dodge each other's swipes and attacks towards one another. It was a race for survival, and neither side wanted to plummet to their death. The only thing on their minds were racing,  winning and surviving.

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20140707035028

"You forget about someone Skylosers?!" Copy Robot shouted as he suddenly jumped in the track throwing several metal blades. 

"Let's see how you like this!" Rock shouted, shooting Tail Wind at Copy Robot, sending him flying, leaving the end of the track clear.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hearing Rose Woman's comment, the Luminas and Jessicas slammed into each other, trying to get ahead of the other. They both seemed evenly matched, though... who would win?!

Star, meanwhile, was just about to catch up with the two... but she winced as she saw she was about to land on top of the blazing copy Jessica!

• Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Speed up, slow pokes!" Rose Woman shouts from her Eggmobile, floating above the track. "I mean, come on! You need to move faster than that, speed is life!"

"Oh yeah? Maybe you should try racing your OWN clone! Then we'll see who's mocking who!" Chi shouted back at Rose Woman, before being shot at by Phi.

"Advice: Focus on your opponent," Phi told Chi, who simply replied, "That's what I was doing! Before you so rudely interrupted!"

Meanwhile, Omega grew tired of racing his doppelganger. Reaching a point where there was enough track left standing, Omega turned around and fired at his copy with everything at his disposal!

5997b62201623_Omega1.thumb.jpg.f2a569cb78e2eb83e8494492d913585c.jpg

"THIS IS WHAT REAL FIREPOWER LOOKS LIKE!" Omega shouted, as his copy could barely react, resulting in its gruesome demise.

However, Omega lost track of the... well, track, and began to fall. Thankfully, he was helped back up thanks to Silver's ESP.

latest?cb=20130613125535

"Don't worry! I've got you!" said Silver, bringing Omega back onto the track.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"I WAS NOT WORRIED! BUT WE SHOULD HURRY TO THE GOAL!" Omega replied, pointing to the end of the track.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20140707035028

"You forget about someone Skylosers?!" Copy Robot shouted as he suddenly jumped in the track throwing several metal blades. 

"Let's see how you like this!" Rock shouted, shooting Tail Wind at Copy Robot, sending him flying, leaving the end of the track clear.

"Well do--! Oh. Shoot..." Rose Woman says, dejected.

"Come on, gray Skylosers, WIN!!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Jessica's magic reserves started to run dry, and she fell out of her Infernal Strike, dropping on top of poor Lumina. Fortunately, so did the copies. The two Sorceresses crawled towards the finish line, they were so close...

*SLAM!*

The copy Jessica was stunned as Star landed on top of her... leaving Jessica to crawl and limp over the finish line - drained of magic and very tired, but victorious!

• Thumbs Up 2